About Contently

Contently provides the content platform, creative network, and strategy services that brands need to produce high-performing content.

Learn more about Contently

Contently ratings

4.3

9.1/10

Contently has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 22 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Contently before?

Rupesh P.
Rupesh P.
Sr. Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Contently is Best software

5 2 months ago

Comments: Overall experience was nice. Software was easy to understand.

Pros:

Ease of use. Commands are easy to understand.

Cons:

Nothing was there to dislike. It will be recommend to all.

Software engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Contently is an overwhelming platform

5 last month New

Comments: Occasionally you stumble upon an apparatus or innovation that genuinely makes your work-life more straightforward. Cheerily is that accomplice. Imaginative. Acomodating. Solid help and organization. Effective. Simple to utilize.

Pros:

The Contently stage furnishes our association with a simple to-explore, instinctive stage that guarantees the consistent conveyance of our substance from ideation through to distribution in a unimaginably cost-proficient, efficient way. The stage isn't just a work process device, guaranteeing all lines of business are fulfilling their time constraints, yet in addition furnishes us with admittance to many hand-picked, excellent scholars who genuinely make our positions such a ton more straightforward! The Contently Account group is top notch. We've cooperated for more than five years now, a demonstration of their mindful and steady record groups. They are a drawn in gathering of unimaginably proficient Content Marketers, who have turned into an expansion of our group. Genuine Partners truly.

Cons:

Contently has had the option to assist many organizations with interfacing their substance improvement to their deals stage. It would be a colossal resource for effectively decide genuine ROI on the narratives and recordings we produce.

Minjoon K.
Graphic Designer in US
Legal Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Trying to do too much

3 3 years ago

Comments: It's good for creating and reviewing documents with multiple people. Beyond that, it needs a lot of work.

Pros:

Great for the review process. The talent sourcing function is also really helpful.

Cons:

Requires a lot of repetitious activity. No universal account members. No easy transfer of documents from one publication to the next.

Sachin G.
Customer Service Representative in India
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

Splendid Marketing Platform

5 last month New

Comments: I highly recommend this to creators looking for the best and leading content-marketing platform. It is indeed known for its performance and you will love it.

Pros:

The technical features provided by Contently are amazing. It helps to reach your clients easily with excellent marketing features. It is the most recommended platform for content creators.

Cons:

Although it's a great tool for the marketing level, however, it's very difficult to maintain the membership. Apart from that, they can include a trial version so that the new users can take advantage and experience the technical features provided by Contently.

Abdul G.
Abdul G.
System Administrator in Pakistan
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees

on of the Best Software

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

we have used it is very good for editing like videos and balance sheet many more features are available we love this product my be we would go for purchase

Cons:

very easy to manage like videos editing and creating banners

Shabnam M.
Shabnam M.
Content writer in Pakistan
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees

Great CMS to build complex content workflows

5 4 months ago

Comments: Contently allows us to easily and quickly produce great quality content without having the in-house resources or time to do it. The process is simple, easy to use and involved minimal training.

Pros:

Worry less about whether this blog is good or that blog is good. Just write everyday and learn more about yourself and what you have to share with the world. We've had a great experience working with Contently so far. The platform is easy to use and intuitive, the communication has been good, and we're finding that we like the flexibility that Contently offers us as freelancers.

Cons:

As per my Experience no cones even It would be helpful to our clients to know the return they’re getting on the creatives we create.

Consultant in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

All

4 2 months ago New

Pros:

Great tool for editing, a user friendly interface making it one of the best tool available in market.

Cons:

Hard for initial setup. Customer support is not up to the mark.

Chandu V.
CSE in India
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Contently

5 last month New

Pros:

Contently help you build great content, which you can attract and engage the customer as well as increase the traffic. This is the best platform to create the brand value on social media network using the content.

Cons:

There's no dislikes but I've found it hard to find an option to opt into the email reminders

Brandy T.
Vice President in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Great Platform

5 last month New

Pros:

I like the ease of using the site. They walk you through every step of the way learning to use the platform and creating your portfolio.

Cons:

I am not a big fan of the pricing, but overall it is not bad for the content they provide.

Bhagyalakshmi S.
CRM Marketing in India
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Quality content & Helpful

5 last month New

Pros:

creative, demanding and extremely rewarding, opportunity to learn about business and meanwhile technology easy processes

Cons:

difficult with understanding the features and more

Shelagh M.
Director, Content Marketing in Canada
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Making our Team look like Rock Stars!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Since launching Content Marketing into our organization, our Contently partners have been with us every step of the way. They are truly an extension of our internal team. We've gone from launching Content Marketing to Award Winning Content in less than 2 years. #ThankYouTeamContently!!

Pros:

Contently's platform allows customized workflow systems for each of our lines of business (Because no two businesses are the same!). The platform is intuitive, easy to use, and offers access to top contributors / writers/ graphic designers, and real-time analytics by story and by publication. While the platform is incredible, their people are truly the SECRET SAUCE. Our account team is so responsive have been with us for every step of our Content Marketing Journey.

Cons:

Tough call. The platform and our support team really DO make life easier! Anything we've identified as a need / want, is addressed in our weekly status meetings, and then built very quickly by their in-house engineers. No complaints!

Ryan G.
Director, Social and Content in US
Insurance, 501-1,000 Employees

Nothing else like it

5 12 months ago

Comments: We have two distinct teams that produce content: Marketing and Communications. And we have subject matter experts spread around the organization. We needed a single place where we could collaborate, track progress, and store content. In the 2+ years we've used Contently, we've seen the quality of our content and the visibility across our teams increase. We love our content strategist and managing editor, who often function as an extension of our team. They bring new topics and approaches to us, shepherd complex projects, and serve as a sounding board for our ideas.

Pros:

Contently is a high-end, feature-packed platform. The network of writers and other talent is extensive and the workflows keep our projects moving forward. I love the integrated analysis that raises flags when we're straying from our brand voice or when we're not integrating our priority keywords.

Cons:

Like any fully loaded product, it takes some practice to feel like you're taking advantage of everything in the platform. But if your team is ready to crank out content, you'll be pros in no time. I'd also like to see something like track changes when editing content. It's easy to comment, but making a change that all can see is not available.

Lin V.
IT Analyst in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Straightforward Insights From An Intuitive Platform

5 2 years ago

Comments: Our manager connected with a Contently rep at our annual conference and had us meeting for a demo about two years ago. Since then, we have been pleasantly thrilled with the ease of use and consistent growth of this platform.

Pros:

Detailed analytics that allow our training team and marketing associates to dive depth in who accessing materials, where they are accessed, what kind of device, and so on has proven to be an immeasurable treasure for expanding our reach. Prior to using Contently, much of our analysis along these lines was carried out via surveys and interviews. Contently has significantly stepped up our game.

Cons:

Google-like collaboration is always going to be my ask for any platform, but outside of the share capabilities, I have no complaints. Some of our departments have also started using Skyward, so our department must as well. Comparing to two, might bring more detail to light.

Patricia R.
Technology Integration Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Very Content With Contently

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have a few tools that are being evaluated for creating and distributing our internal messaging. Contently has really established itself as a leader for favorite. Very easy to use and easy to train.

Pros:

Very clean interface and easy collaboration tools. We trade off a great deal of our development, and Contently has made that exchange easy.

Cons:

We use another platform for more robust analytics, but if Contently stepped it up, I would enjoy this as our one stop shop.

SDE Intern in India
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Best Content Management Software

5 3 months ago

Comments: Overall Experience is Superb and it helps a lot in content marketing and building the content in different platforms which can help the content creators to make money through the contents.

Pros:

The best thing I like about Contently is that it provides the best features to manage the contents. It is a one-stop solution where users can provide all the necessary details and choose his/her interest for the content and are good to go.

Cons:

There is nothing to be disliked as it provides customizable templates which give liberage to the user to customize it according to the need.

Leanne L.
Marketing Manager in Canada
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Re-imagining Content Marketing - one Contently story at a time

5 3 years ago

Comments: Trying to establish ourselves as an industry through leader is difficult, especially with heavy competition. With platforms such as Contently, creating content for our blog helps set us up for success in this regard. Overall, the quality of content that Contently produces is high quality, and the service from the Account team are best in class.

Pros:

Not only is Contently is a very user-friendly platform, but it provides access to a wealth of skillful writers who create engaging content for my target audiences, across multiple topics. Also, the dedicated account managers and editors assigned to my license are valuable partners. They bring valuable insight, support, and expertise to the table. I never feel alone in the process. They are considered trusted advisors who I can rely on!

Cons:

Some of my analytics were mixed in with another team's data, so each month I spend a lot of time scrubbing and piecing my true data back together. There are a lot of functions and buttons to click on. If you don't use Contently platform often it takes a bit of re-training to remember how to navigate through the platform.

Project Consultant in Nicaragua

Very clean and useful format!

5 3 years ago

Comments: As stated above, I recently started using Contently, but so far my experience has been great. Once I've used it for longer, I'll come back and add any comments.

Pros:

I just recently started using Contently, and one of the things I like the most is the docalytics feature. It provides very detailed information regarding when someone has looked at a specific document, the device in which they viewed the document, the duration it took the user to interact with the document, and even provides document mapping, knowing which parts of the user most interacted with!

Cons:

Perhaps they can continue to refine the intuitiveness of the document analytics feature. It still has its caveats to work around but not a deal breaker.

Ahmed S.
Ahmed S.
Social Media Marketing and Design Expert in Pakistan
Online Media, Self Employed

Contently is King

5 10 months ago

Comments: It’s been a great experience for me and they have really done their best to make content marketing easier than it ever was

Pros:

There are multiple things that I like about contently but my absolute favourite one is how the let you create, manage and share engaging content all from one place

Cons:

There’s nothing that I really dislike about them at least up till now

SEO Coordinator in US
Legal Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good Times with Contently

5 3 years ago

Comments: overall the expereince has been a good one.

Pros:

I like how intuitive the platform is. It makes it easy to communicate with my team about different projects.

Cons:

the search features are a bit lacking. I would love to see better ways to filter searches by name and by project

Lee anna M.
Content Specialist in US

Good but

4 3 years ago

Comments: Good, but not great.

Pros:

It's user-friendly. Easy to house images and other media. Clear processes. Simple for meeting deadlines.

Cons:

We love the idea of the workflow. But we also hate that one person has to own it, making them responsible for sending it back and forth to anyone who needs to update something minor. There are also formatting issues that are annoying to work through. Copy and pasting text into the field to write a blog almost always leads to wrong spacing or text that gets combined incorrectly when previewed.

Front-end developer in Nicaragua

Really useful

4 2 years ago

Comments: I really helped with the entire strategy generation

Pros:

It was really easy to use, user friendly.

Cons:

I consider that the price was kind of unfair

Sai marie J.
Sai marie J.
Owner in US
Publishing, 2-10 Employees

Interesting place to get your content marketed!

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Fantastic place to get quality support and marketing assistance. Campaign managers make it easy to understand and cater your product/content to the proper audiences without an unnecessary headache!

Cons:

NA - I have nothing negative to say. My experience has been great.