15 years helping British businesses

QuickBooks Online Reviews

4.3 (7,264) Write a Review!

About QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online is a small business accounting software and app that allows you to manage your business anywhere, anytime.

Learn more about QuickBooks Online

Pros:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

Cons:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

QuickBooks Online ratings

4.2
4.0
4.3
4.2

8.1/10

QuickBooks Online has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 7,264 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used QuickBooks Online before?

Filter reviews (7,264)

Doc
Doc
Principal-Owner in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Gold-standard 1-stop solution to ease small-mid sized businesses into online accounting and grow with integrations as needed

Comments: Overall, I would give QBO a 9 out of 10. If support were beefed up, I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Pros:

It was fairly easy to transition from a home-grown Excel- based accounting system to QuickBooks Online with the help of an expert. She was also able to integrate autopay [via ConnectBooster] and auto task [ticketing]. The latter feeds directly into QBO and as such, makes month-end invoicing so much easier. The level of automation enabled through these 3 solutions, all integrated in QBO], has reduced month-end invoicing from a solid week to literally 30 minutes each month. This is followed by a QC review and then boom, invoicing. Clients appreciate the accuracy and ability to pay directly, via ACH, credit card, or check.

Cons:

Support leaves a little to be desired. On the few occasions that I had to call, the solution was not forthcoming. Not sure if this is because we were working with a minimally-trained support staff. It would be extremely helpful to have the option of requesting escalation to a Tier 2 or Tier 3 engineer who can identify the issue expediently and navigate through solution/resolution.

Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Financial Management with QuickBooks: A Solid 4-Star Choice

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with QuickBooks Online has been positive. It has helped me streamline my financial management processes and stay organized with my business finances. The software's user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and real-time data accessibility have been valuable in tracking income and expenses, generating reports, and maintaining financial stability. While there were some drawbacks such as the cost and learning curve for advanced features, the benefits outweighed the challenges, making QuickBooks Online a valuable tool for managing my business finances efficiently.

Pros:

I liked the ease of use and intuitive interface of QuickBooks Online. It made it simple to manage my finances, track income and expenses, and generate reports quickly and accurately. The ability to customize reports and access real-time financial data were particularly impressive features that helped me stay on top of my business finances effectively.

Cons:

I found that the cost of the subscription could be a bit high for small businesses, especially when compared to some other accounting software options on the market. Additionally, while the basic features were user-friendly, some of the more advanced functions required a bit of a learning curve to fully utilize. It would be helpful to have more in-depth tutorials or training resources available to make navigating these features easier.

Chief Marketing Officer Administrator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Functional Product but innovation is stagnating

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We liked QuickBooks Online more when we first chose them as opposed to homegrown systems we had. Over time, the software has not been improved.

Pros:

It accomplishes the basics of accounting, billing, and invoicing that we need.

Cons:

Costs continue to increase while functionality seems to have plateaued.

Mark
Director, CEO in US
Renewables & Environment, 11–50 Employees

Accounting and Financial Management made simple and fun!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Wow, my experience with QuickBooks has been just amazing, I am able to manage to manage my financial and accounting processes as well as provide invoices and reports in an intuitive way. High recommendations to non-users and people who want to elevated when it comes to financial management.

Pros:

Intrigued with how the platform has a clean and well organized interface. The customer support team is always responsive and user-friendly incase of hitches I love how the in-built have been designed to work together to provide smooth operation of tasks. QuickBooks is price friendly based on how well it delivers.

Cons:

I have no issues with QuickBooks at the moment reason being is that there are weekly updates to features and once a problem is addressed, they are usually keen to ensure that it does not occur again.

Susan
Head of School in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

User friendly with a learning curve

Comments: In general, QBO is a very effective system. It helps to have someone with experience to guide you when getting started or using some of the more intricate features. There are opportunities to make a big mess of things unless you have someone who knows what they are doing. We use QBO for almost all of our accounting, and have been happy with the general output. It integrates with other programs easily.

Pros:

Good interface with lots of options for reports and customization.

Cons:

The program can be a bit cumbersome when trying to create custom invoices.

Joshua
Joshua
Chief Architect in Philippines
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Quickbooks in your pocket!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Our employees can easily utilize quickbooks online, with less effort in onboarding them, it's very easy to use and can be accessed anywhere on any device they have.

Pros:

We use quickbooks premier way back 2015-2019 and when our new company needed an accounting software on our business we tried quickbooks online and it works more conviniently than quickbooks desktop! Quickbooks is now in our pocket, in our phone and laptop anyware.

Cons:

I haven't encountered a bug but 1 of our employee is using an older phones and it messed up with what he sees, I think it's because it is a very old phone.

Alok
Alok
Account executive in India
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

QuickBooks complete solution

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall I'm satisfied with the QuickBooks online it provides complete accounting solutions to company.

Pros:

It's user friendly interface which is very easy to use you can get all the company details on your Desh board.

Cons:

It's Pro advisor exam is very tough to creak because of it's rules which is very strict to complete.

Happy
Happy
Accountant in Malawi
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

QuickBooks: The Accountant’s Ally

Comments: Simplicity at best, lets take a moment and really appreciate simplicity some times.

Pros:

Simplicity comes to mind, I need something that I can easily log into and not get lost.

Cons:

Well some say that when something is easy to log into then something is wrong with the security. Am yet to experience that I guess.

Andy
Andy
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Money Matters and knowing where it is is key

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We use it daily for all accounting and fin repording.

Pros:

Ease of reporting, easily learned and understood. The have tooks that truly help our organization.

Cons:

There were some features in QB desktop that are not in online. I was quick to adapt but my CFO was slower to since she had been using QB dekstop for years.

Destiny
CEO and Lead Designer in US
Design, Self Employed

Okay Solution For Basic Business Needs

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience was just okay. Even though the tracking was incredibly helpful, a lot of the features seemed somewhat outdated and non-optimal.

Pros:

I liked that it tracked my miles through the app and that it synced with my bank account and payment processors which helped me easily track and categorize revenue and expenses for taxes.

Cons:

Even though Intuit is somehow partnered/integrated with Turbotax it doesn't sync to automatically import your miles, revenue, and expenses. I still would have to manually input this information which seemed kind of weird to me. Also, sometimes my bank or paypal accounts would randomly unsync and I would somehow end up with duplicate transactions. Customer service wasn't always helpful. There were some other quirks about the platform that were less than ideal.

CEO in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

TradeGecko - you want the REAL scoop - Read here - NO ONE will tell you this before you buy

Comments: Well, i went through 4 attempts to integrate over a year, before after 1000's of hours documenting, troubleshooting, sitting on calls, I said enough is enough. I am done. They agreed, and I am on MTM until i move off shortly My new pick is not made yet. I can't stay here though. THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT Work as described. At all. Their methodology on Amazon changed over a 2 month period. I pointed that out to therm. I was on my third Account Exec at that point. You don't really have account execs, I was just providing them so much that they did not know about the holes in their system. (Returns automated processing non existent for example) , they were providing me some assistance.

Pros:

Not much. The Product / Variant organization in the Left Hand Nav, takes a LONG time to get used to, it is far from intuitive. The "Intelligence " reporting is FAR from it. Garbage Data In garbage data in reports? Maintaining your inventory integrity is IMPOSSIBLE in TG. For "supply chain " software they do not take in data from integrated channels for the following critical fields: "On Order" (reserved) , IN TRANSIT (unbelievable) , and the CAPPER - They have NO MECHANISM TO RECORD unit level Returns. They depend on Sold 1 - Degrade one methodology and only count a return when the Amazon App is SYNC'd and the INV in Trade Gecko for FB overall INV position. Not taking into account Returns, muchus less inaccurate receivings, lost stock in the AMAZON distribution network (2 items a day for me) - you inv is INACCURATE on any item the moment it is shipped to AMAZON. Of course non of the above data gaps are discussed, nor is you will have to manually process returns at an order level in their system.

Cons:

Lets get right to it. The main reason people buy this platform is to integrate AMAZON FBA / and several other businesses. Any combination is possible - eBay and Walmart are supported BUT ONLY with a CART ROVER account which they provide and set up with WM etc. As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems. So recapping yes you can integrate with other channels beyond WOO COMMERCE, and Amazon (whom have custom APP integrations we'll cover those next) - with a totally different, fairly complex, piece of middleware for which you will receive no training and limited support. A year in i get 5 errors a week out of Rover. Huge time sucker, you will notice a theme there. The GLARING inadequacy of TG is the lack of integrated returns processing. THIS IS THE DEAL KILLER. As we are all buying this tom mage our MULTI CHANNEL inventory with CONSTANT INS and OUT of 1 piece here on eBay, 2 units out the door on amazon and another on my Woocommerce site. In my 20 plus years of eCommerce I find that 5% is a good number for what you can expect in returns from the end customers. More on Amazon due to their return policies. Your inventory integrity is non existent quickly. You would need to sync the app daily or every other day. No one will ever give you that direction though from TG. Staff is unaware of these issues.

Mike
Office Coordinator in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Makes daily financial task super easy

Comments: QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Pros:

The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Cons:

What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

Navine
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Excellent Software if you have help

Comments: I had a live hate relationship with quickbooks because while it was easy to use it can get messy quite quickly due incorrect categorization. That changed when I hired a bookkeeper to look over my books on a monthly basis.

Pros:

Love quickbooks online well because it is online which means I can do my business from anywhere and anytime. Relatively easy to set up and has video tutorials. Love that you can set up lots of subcategories which makes comparing information from different categories easy and more meaningful. Love the new tags feature!!! I wholesale so I can see which wholesale reps are performing the best. Makes bookkeeping and tax paying easy if everything is setup correctly and accounts are reconciled correctly. Love the various reports you can pull from it. Profit and loss monthly, quarterly, annually. Love how easy it is to create invoices and the option to get paid within quickbooks!! No more sending an invoice and then asking for a separate PayPal or square payment.

Cons:

Categorizing some income & expenses can be tricky at times which can mess the books up and make you want to tear your hair out. May Need a quickbooks bookkeeper to keep your books clean or will most likely mess it up.

Ryan
COO in US
Medical Devices, 2–10 Employees

QBO Works, But It Should Be Better Than It Is

Comments: Due to the massive price increase to move to a 60k+ ERP, QBO is probably still the way to go, it's just a shame that they haven't done a better job listening to their customers and implementing the MANY MANY requests and suggestions that they have been receiving for years.

Pros:

You can login online from anywhere, and it does a great job of syncing with your bank accounts

Cons:

The support is basically non-existent. Also, there is just no reason that they haven't implemented more customization options for how long this software has been out. They also make syncing with other programs sound good, but then limit what can actually be done on the back-end.

2 years ago

Hi, Ryan. Thanks for an honest review. This isn't the impression we hoped you'd have. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right. The best way to reach the QuickBooks Online Team is to use any of the methods listed here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). We're always happy to help. All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

nefertini lance
Seller in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

Comments: Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

Cons:

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Daniel
Bookkeeper in Canada
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great product for in-house or outsourced bookkeeping

Comments: I use the software every day for hundreds of clients across the country. Intuit is constantly working to improve the app and they are definitely the best company partner I have had.

Pros:

Fast, Secure, Easy to use software with a lot of features.

Cons:

It would be great to set default views of columns / headings on the basic GL report, or Profit & Loss - example to show debit and credit columns separately by default.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in US
Internet, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Fantastic cloud-based accounting solution for any size company

Comments: If you want a single spot to manage your finances, I can think of no better option than QuickBooks Online. There's no need to download or install any software, and they've been a frontrunner in the accounting software market for many years.

Pros:

One of my clients right now utilizes QuickBooks Online to keep track of their finances and sellable goods. My own personal involvement with this system spans several years, and I am responsible for managing it from an administrative and deployment perspective.

Cons:

I'm hoping they'll upgrade their website to accept Schedule K forms soon. New users may find it difficult to get their bearings, depending on their familiarity with accounting software.

Lisa
Director in UK

Excellent reporting and automation

Comments: I've been a user of Quickbooks products since 2003. It has been great. Prior to that I was struggling with Sage. I used Sage for 3 years and Sage payroll. But when I discovered Quickbooks, to me, it lived up to its name... it was quick to do the books... I've done their training, I've an advanced certified pro advisor and user and the company has treated me (I feel) as a client user extremely well over the years.

Pros:

Auto invoicing, payroll module that's integrated, sending out reports automatically, great customer service and supportive software provider. Receipt capture (although not every sophisticated) still does the job.

Cons:

What I'm struggling with is this new tax feature, to then be able to file year end accounts, but once I've grasped it... I think it'll be a game changer for how I do business. The process will be quicker, which'll free up my time.

Terry
Terry
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Accounting at your fingertips anywere

Comments: My experience with Quickbooks online has been mostly positive. I find the best thing is that I can just pull up the software on the web, or in the app on my phone and take care of business while I am out on the road doing service calls.

Pros:

I like that I can access my information while I am out on the road. It's also a bonus that it integrates with my ticking software so that I can just export the information from that and it syncs right into Quickbooks online. I also depend on the ability to input and scan expense receipts so that I don't have to do it when I get home.

Cons:

The price is a little hard to swallow when coming from the desktop version of Quickbooks for so many years. Also there are some features that is in the Desktop version that hasn't been implemented yet.

3 years ago

Hey there, Terry! We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and we're so glad to hear that transitioning to QuickBooks Online has helped simplify your daily work-flow! If you need anything or have questions in the future, feel free to get in touch through the Help (?) icon in-account. You can also reach out through our QB Community: (quickbooks.intuit.com/community) Or on our Social Media pages for support as well! All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

Comments: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Pros:

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Cons:

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

kaitlyn
Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Customer Service is TERRIBLE!

Comments: It has been absolutely terrible using QB. I would never recommend any small business to use Quickbooks ever.

Pros:

Mainly the only reason I use QB is because it's affordable and it's the main platform my bookkeepers work off of.

Cons:

I've used Quickbooks for a few years now and it's a constant let down of disappointment. As long as everything is running smooth, it's okay. But the second there's any issue, plan on at least a month of trying to get it resolved. It's blows my mind and I don't know how much longer I can keep using Quickbooks. One senario that was insane and I could've sued QB for was: I had a new wholesale retailer use a fraudulent card. I did my due diligence and the order went as usual, per my other wholesale retailers. The package got shipped and about two months later, QB reached out and says the payment is fraudulent and they're reversing $8k out of my account. I run a small business so this wasn't possible for me. At one point of one of 50 calls I made, one of the QB employees suggested I close my account, close my bank account and try to escape from paying this. I knew it would just go to collections though. They ended up taking every last cent back from me with a payment plan. The second senario I recently delt with was changing my bank account number on QB. I had a fraudulent login to my bank and had to switch my account number. I also had payroll I had to push through in two days when this happend and I pushed it through immediately hoping it would work even with my bank on hold. Right after I updated QB with the new bank account number, it took 5 days to verify it. QB kept displaying a message that my account is placed on a hold. I called QB and they said I owed them money for payroll since it never went through my bank account but QB paid my employees. I ended up doing a wire transfer because I was told that the hold would be lifted the next day if I did that. I did not.. I called again and they said they needed to submit an order to lift the hold. The lady I spoke with reassured me over and over that it would take 2 business days for it to actually come off. It didn't... I called again and they gave me a number to talk to payroll specialists to take the hold off. I called the number over and over again and it said they are closed due to being in a meeting. It's now been over two weeks at this point and with no resolution for the simplest problem. And I still can't submit payroll that's overdue and have to submit payroll in another week, which I doubt this problem will actually be fixed by. Overall, I can't stand Quickbooks and if you run into any small or big issues, it truly doesn't feel like you get genuine help.

Stass
Stass
CEO in Thailand
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

Missing essential features

Comments: Since we subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 accounts in three different countries - one with manufacturing and wholesale and two with wholesale only. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a real nightmare. Others will migrate to another solution once the annual subscription will expire.... If you have a manufacturing and import procedures which involves multi currency use, i strongly recommend to think twice and perform a complete trial before buying their subscription..

Pros:

Easy to set up even for non-advanced users. Web interface. Support staff is quite good and responsive.

Cons:

Impossible to use other than products purchase currency for landed costs. Packing slip (packing list) doesnt show the total weight of the shipping. One has to use the calculator to add this value manually by pen to the end of the weight column. No choice to download the documents in different formats, except long procedure via automation, which is an absolute waste of time. If you have multiple accounts, you cant switch between them in the mobile app. Even after logout and re-login. Sometimes you even have troubles to print invoices. Two pages invoice is being printed on 8-9 pages, because the gaps between the lines are huge. They blame Google Chrome, and suggest using other browsers, but it doesn't help. Since i subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 different accounts in different countries - wholesale in two of them and manufacturing one. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a nightmare. If strongly recommend with we cant wait to close this cooperation.

Erica
owner in US
Architecture & Planning, 11–50 Employees

I rarely write bad reviews but Quickbooks Online is over-the-top bad

Comments: I am highly disappointed and frustrated with Quickbooks Online after switching after 15 years using Quickbooks Desktop. 1) the transfer from one to the other was fraught with errors that have been far reaching and expensive to resolve 2) QB Online is slow and cumbersome. 3) It is incapable of tracking hours by class which we were counting on 4) the screens are very inefficient with the way space is used which causes the need for extra scrolling and loading (which as I said is very slow) 5) it is way over priced for small businesses 6) every "improvement" seems to be in the form of a new app that one has to pay a lot more for 7) basically they are nickle and diming small businesses to death. After 1 1/2 years with QB online I kept thinking it would improve and there has not been one improvement despite submitting complaints and recommendations for improvement. We have decided that we will switch to another company as soon as we have time to make this transition.

Pros:

It is accounting software. That we can use an app to export sales from our online store to Quickbooks.

Cons:

Very slow to load pages which is why I am finally bothering to write a review right now because I am trying to enter timesheets and I am waiting for each page to load. This happens all of the time. The interface is not intuitive. There is no class tracking for employee hours which is hampering our ability to run reports and do business planning. Our business was with Quickbooks desktop for 15 years and we were very happy with it. We switched to Quickbooks Online thinking that this was an upgrade but it is a huge down grade plus we are pay much more for the online version. The process of switching was literally catastrophic. Much of our payroll and tax data did not transfer correctly. We spent over 200 hours correcting problems. We would solve one problem only to discover another. These problems also meant that we had unknowingly submitted incorrect tax forms that then had to be amended and submitted. It is 1 1/2 years later and we are still discovering errors that occurred during the switch. Quickbooks Online customer service was not helpful/useful at all when it came to fixing these problems. Additionally, instead of improving the problems with the existing program (the timesheets for example), QB came out with a new time timetracking app (T sheets) that you have to pay a lot of additional money for. At this point it seems like a total rip off for a small business. As the owner, I have had to deal with all of these problems - we are going switch as soon as I have time.

Kristof
co worker
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Basic plan

Comments: - Add additional languages: dutch / french / german
- Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice)
- Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

Pros:

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based Ipad app Intelligence functions Magento connection Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

Cons:

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories) - 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to export basic and quickbooks template and then mix 2 complex CSV files... Would be an improvement to provide an template that contains all data of provide custom template on request. - branding & identity: limited invoice text = Terms and Conditions? - branding & identity: there is no preview function to see the different Document Specific Settings when making an adjustment - inventory products: import new products = not able to include the re-order points (CSV) = manually editing afterwards - inventory products: update existing products = not able to change the re-order points in bulk (CSV) - inventory products: bulk actions = there is no publish to magento feature (publish to underlaying variants) - inventory variants: there are no selection boxes at the left (like with the products) = not possible to bulk edit variants / publish to magento / publish to B2B - B2B eCommerce Platform not available for the basic plan, why does it show up in the menu left and in the product edit/bulk edit screens?

Kristen
Photography, 2–10 Employees

Don't Use Quickbooks Checking

Comments: While Quickbooks is a solid booking-keeping service, I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. 1. They are constantly trying to sell to you. Even when you already have a paid subscription. All you see are Ads and get promotional emails. 2. For those of you considering using Quick Book Checking- Don't do it. It just leads to more frustration than the 1% interest is worth. (Linking an external trusted bank account works just fine). Quickbooks checking sounded like a good idea, because hey.. why not have everything consolidated right? Wrong. First off- You can't send money to people without first upgrading to their Bill Pay option. (A feature that comes free with other business banking accounts) Second- Your debit card gets declined continuously, and getting a hold of customer service is a pain. And when you do, it's hard to understand them, because they don't speak clear English. I was trying to pay invoices- and I couldn't because my card was getting declined. (I had PLENTY of money in there to make these payments) When calling Customer service, after 45 minutes on the phone with them- I had to get switched over to an actual Green Dot Bank representative. Who told me the problem was resolved, and that my card was getting declined for "Protection". Yet... no indication was made letting me know that. Normally other banks send a notification asking if you're attempting to make a transaction...Not this account. They just leave you in the dark. No notifications. No Text Mes

Pros:

Quickbooks is a solid bookkeeping service- I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. Please see my "Describe your overall experience" comment.

Cons:

The Customer service is seriously lacking. And Quickbooks Checking is terrible.