Filter by:

• Overall

About Snappii

Snappii is a leading Mobile Apps and form apps company. About 500,000 people use Snappii Business Apps in 30+ Industries.

Learn more about Snappii

Leroy C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Snappii - Create your own mobile app"

Comments: I give the Snappii platform 5 Stars. It is the best self-help Mobile App platform I could find. After spending trying at least 30 different platforms and studying how to create a mobile apps, I found the Snappii platform. It does so much more than any other platform. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the this platform, I would not have been able to create my app. I have a very complicated app and I was able to create my app without having to learn programming code. Other self-help app platforms do not offer all the same features as the Snappii platform without learning programming code. I was looking for a platform hard to find features such as: Data base capabilities: Whereas I could build a database and access that database with multiple search options. Paid Subscriptions: User are able to subscribe to content in my app. Works on Multiple platforms: Iphone and Android What would have cost me $20,000-$40,000 for a programmer to build, I was able to build without learning any programming code? Was it easy? No, remember I said I have a complicated app. I spent about 1,000 hours building my app. You can build simple or complicated apps with the Snappii platform. Simple mobile apps will not take as long to build. The Snappii platform has templates that help making an app very easy. I took the more challenging way and created my app from scratch using the platform. The name of the app I created is called "ParkMyRig". It can be found in the Play Store or the App Store.

Pros: Easier to learn than other apps, customer service and tech support was very helpful, and has powerful features not included in other self-help mobile app platforms.

Cons: Just like any self-help Mobile app platform, it does not have every feature that you can get from a programmer. I guess it depends on whether you have time or money. If you have money, pay someone to build your app, but if you have the time, the Snappii platform is a very powerful platform that outperforms other self-help Mobile App Platforms.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2018

"Worth every penny"

Comments: Ease!

Pros: Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Cons: Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2018
Katie S.
Katie S.
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2015

"HawkApp on the Snappii Platform"

Comments: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Pros: The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.
Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone.
Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business.
Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2015
Butch B.
Sr. Program Manager
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Not always intuitive, but help available"

Comments: We use the apps to educate sales and the public on how to properly specify and use our member's products. The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

Pros: It works well across platforms, even with constant changes with Apple and Google. It is easy to make minor revisions to apps and have them immediately appear. Good, timely support offered by Snappii's technical staff.

Cons: Some functions, particularly the relational data sources, are not very intuitive. Wish I could delete unused data files. The ability to space elements on app screens is pretty rudimentary and it's sometime difficult to get elements aligned properly,

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Paul V.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2019

"Snappi"

Pros: We used it to do daily reports. it worked well for us but we have moved to an integrated tool that has daily reports.

Cons: It was good when we first started but we found something that is more integrated

• Reviewed on 22/09/2019
Nick S.
New Business Development Manager
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2018

"The whole process of obtaining our App was very easy from start to completion."

Comments: Streamlined our business.

Pros: Ease of use & made exactly to our design specifications. The team that developed our app was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We had to do quite a few design tests before we eventually got the app to a state that was user friendly & the team helped us every step of the way.

Cons: The app has performed very well so there has not really been any issues. The only one thing that did happen during our design process was that the representative we were dealing with left the company, so we continued with another person who was also very helpful, so we do not really have any negative feedback.

Benjamin N.
Estimator
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"We had some issues that had to be worked out but the customer service was great."

Comments: Paperless organizing, large amounts of information, job photos attached

Pros: Easy to organize, paperless system, and easy to use. The customer service is great at resolving any issues.

Cons: Hard for the guys in the field to resolve issues in the field. Updates sometimes mess with the information.

Jen M.
Creator
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2015

"I wish there were more stars to give!"

Comments: Working with Snappii was an awesome experience. The were efficient, knowledgeable, responsive, and solution seekers. In the course of our app development there were unpredictable technical issues (as can happen with technology!). The Snappii team was amazing, working around the clock to get everything resolved and running smoothly. Listen, great reviews are out there and I'm not sure how many are truthful - but this is one you should listen to. A lot of teams can get the job done, but I'm confident that none will either be as personally invested or be as phenomenal in the foxhole under pressure. They are the team you want in this process; I cannot recommend them highly enough.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2015
COO
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2018

"Took a little to learn what it could and could not do for functionality."

Comments: My foot in the door in being an App Developer and solution provider for my customers.

Pros: Ease of use and publishing apps. Support is available during the morning hours in the US. Connecting to web-type of apps is nice.

Cons: Database integrations are not available and API connections are complicated. Utilizing outside programmers is not available.

Jacob H.
Administrator
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"OK"

Pros: I like being able to autofill forms and this software has been very helpful in doing what was once paper only.

Cons: Some of the features are lacking and some of the features simply do not work the way they are intended.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2018
Tami W.
VP Board of Directors
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2014

"Take the plunge!"

Comments: We are home to California's Official State Outdoor Drama "Ramona". We are a six thousand seat outdoor venue and historical landmark. After 92 years we knew our marketing needed to be modernized but wouldn't trust just any one. We hired the Snappi team and have never looked back! They are fast, efficient, professional, accessible and affordable!
We love our Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre App! Thanks Snappi!

• Reviewed on 06/10/2014
Diane G.
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2014

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!"

Comments: "With no background in App development, I searched and found Snappii through reading numerous favorable reviews. Their patience and help'with hours of assistance in App design, approval for and submission to App Store and Android'has been endless. Their customer support/service is positively outstanding! Absolutely wonderful experience!"

• Reviewed on 03/10/2014
Ace F.
Systems Manager
Sports, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Outstanding Support from the rep"

Comments: Need the app for an event to capture attendee information such as first name, last name, and age

Pros: Easy to use once implemented. Customer Support was excellent.

Cons: Don't have experience with setting up apps, but the rep was a great help with this.

Matt M.
Resource Manager
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2015

"Rieth-Riley"

Comments: I worked with Snappii for the first time to develop an app for the construction industry that could help us cut down on equipment damage questions. This team did a fantastic job communicating all aspects of the operation as well as executing the job in the time frame I desired.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2015
Kim R.

"Feature-rich platform"

Comments: At Hyster, we integrate intelligence into our lift trucks and we wanted to deliver that same level of technology with our information for this app. Snappii provided a unique technology platform that enabled us to deliver this comprehensive app to the lift truck industry.

Edo M.
Edo M.
field agent/representative
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2018

"Very good solution for building inspections"

Comments: Nothing, I switched to other smartphone solution that have same options and is free.

Pros: App for smartphone; adding photos, text and audio log individually in one report; form customization is very practical.

Cons: Price for user/monthly is excessive; more options would be nice; adding video would be a nice feature.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2018
Bahar A.
Bahar A.
Reviewer
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2017

"Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms"

Pros: Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies. Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition. In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

Cons: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our

• Reviewed on 13/12/2017
John B.
Executive Director
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2019

"Efficiency = Expansion"

Comments: We love Snappii! Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. This has reduced travel back and forth to our office, mailing of documents, and scanning of documents. This has saved our company both time and money. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn't be possible without Snappii.

Pros: -The ability to easily make changes in guru mode.
-How user-friendly it is out in the field.
-The reliability of the App working properly.
-Support from Sales executive and others has been very quick and helpful.

Cons: -The fact that our custom app is not able to be downloaded through the App store.
-Occasionally the app won't submit documents and we have to refresh the app and then lose the documents.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2019
Bryan R.
Operations Manager
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"Super Useful, Extremely informative, saved our bacon and Helps us make Decisions"

Comments: The SNAPPI team, from sales to development are nothing if not wonderful to work with. Their support is top notch, they thoroughly understand your project, and they follow through. I have plans for a production app that I look forward to developing together with SNAPPII.

Pros: We had our App developed by SNAPPII, one of my favorite features is the flexibility of the development team and app to assemble an simple piece of software that is both easy to use and performs the critical tasks required. We are suppliers of pre-hung doors and trim used in residential construction. We pride ourselves in customer service which often includes same day delivery. Our SNAPPII app is critical to our ability to provide the best possible service and helps to save our bottom line. The app collects critical information, from customer name to delivery time stamps, from driver details to delivery status. All of this information is collected in real time and automatically sent to both our customer and the customers' salesman. The Photo feature is used with every delivery as proof of delivery, and has saved our company thousands of dollars, by not having to replace material that was either damaged or stolen. SNAPPII developers are quick to implement updates. On the rare occasion when there is difficulty, developers are eager to trouble shoot and quickly deploy corrective changes. The report...I can't say enough about the reports. These help identify how much time is dedicated to what type of deliveries, how the work load is distributed and where the driver is headed next.

Cons: I maintain several pre-configured drop down lists. These lists are dynamic and always changing. Some of the lists are automatically alphabetized when additions or deletions are made, others are not. This is actually something I am certain the developers could fix, but I have been too lazy to bring it up.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2020
Eric B.
Engineering Specialist
Commercial Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"The app was easy to develop and roll out for use"

Comments: I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Pros: It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Cons: Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2018
David S.
Safety manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Great app"

Comments: Helped with eliminate paper work

Pros: Very easy to work! Very little issues on the app we use it daily on all jobs. Easy to import daily safety issues

Cons: None at all this is a really good app. Great call in customer service all the time. Very helpful to deal with

Rob M.

"Great service!"

Comments: I wanted to thank everyone at Snappii for your tremendous assistance in building our Mill City Dart League App. We couldn't have launched this app, the world's 1st ever true mobile app for a steel tip dart league, without a great company and product like yours behind us. We are the 2nd largest steel tip league in the U.S. with 1,200 players and 146 teams and we needed an app that could be a single point for a wealth of information and player tools. Most importantly, we needed a cost effective and easy platform that allowed us to launch our app in both the Android and Apple stores. This app is already turning heads in the US and internationally and as Mill City continues to expand our league and our app, we are confident that the Snappii platform will easily scale to our needs.

Duane R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"I have no clue what I was doing, but Snappi Guided me through"

Comments: Excellent. The support was superb and the application as well.

Pros: How easy it was to get going and the templates were perfect. It allowed me to mock my idea and see it in a real workable fashion.

Cons: The software performed better than anticipated.

Muhammad M.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Impressive interface and features"

Comments: I used this application during the creation of different applications and I was happy to see the interactive and user-friendly interface of this application. It is easy to use it. I will recommend it strongly.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Stefanie S.
Contract Administrator
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Great App"

Comments: Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Pros: We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Cons: It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019