• Overall

About Safety Reports

We build mobile safety apps designed to make your life easier! Gain peace of mind using Safety Reports apps!

Learn more about Safety Reports

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Safety Reports before?

Robert B.
Safety Director in US

Safety Reports Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have been using Safety Reports for roughly 5 years and it's a huge part of our safety here at Coleman-Adams. Everyday audits are hands down the best and can track weekly, monthly and yearly reporting as you wish. Top 10 positive and negative reports monthly. It's a must have for any organization that pushes SAFETY. This is the missing piece in the safety field if you're not using this app. By far the best safety inspection app on the market. This app will let you achieve safety compliance and change your safety culture.

Pros:

Everything, easy to use, easy set up, monthly reports and data is outstanding great customer service. Overall a great app. If you don't have this app you are missing a huge piece of your safety program.

Cons:

No Cons at all with this software. There is nothing not to like with this app.

2 years ago

Robert, thank you for the terrific review! So glad that Safety Reports can play a part in helping to maintain such a strong safety culture at Coleman-Adams!

Victor L.
Safety Officer in US
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best time saver

4 2 years ago

Comments: The tech support helped me modify my ratings scale from 0-5 to OSHA level fines. This quantified the severity of my findings.

Pros:

The time it saves me during a safety inspection. The depth, the details included as part of my final report leaves no room for doubt. This software includes links to OSHA standards, recommendations to accompany my pictures and captions.

Cons:

I have no comments to submit at this time.

Mark V.
Director of Safety and Training in US
Utilities, 201-500 Employees

Great App

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This App is user friendly and has transitioned the way we capture and report data to our field superintendents, Executive Director and Board Members. Having the ability to review the standards has made the daily toolbox talks more efficient.

Cons:

To date, we have no complaints as this product has exceeded our expectations.

Mike A.
Director of Safety in US

Safety-Reports beats them all

5 6 months ago

Comments: Educating or employees and less OSHA violations!!

Pros:

Ease of use and price. They also continue to improve.

Cons:

There are none, they continue to improve the ease and quality of their product.

6 months ago

Thank you Mike for taking time to review our app! It's greatly appreciated!

Jason H.
Safety Manager in US
Construction, 201-500 Employees

High quality App

5 5 years ago

Comments: It is easy to use and makes auditing look so professional. Easy to add pictures and labels to them. I actually look forward to sending audits to the safety professionals we subcontract for.

Pros:

Easy to use.

Cons:

A lot of stuff that doesn't apply to scope of work.

Marc M.
Divisional Safety Manager in US

Great app!

5 7 years ago

Comments: Safety-Reports is a wonderful app. We use it to manage not only our general site inspections, but also have worked with their staff to have them customize our application to other areas of our work. The ability to have the data in real time and use photographs to be able to visualize the situation has really aided us in how we address potential hazards.
Having the app customized to our specifications has made it even more functional for us than we ever anticipated.

7 years ago

Always great to get positive feedback! Thanks so much!! Glad the system is working well for you!

David N.

Safety Reports Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: Its been a real time saver with the automatic reports and the mobility. And the regulations to explain if customer wants to know more. I have been very satisfied.

Rebecca L.
ADMIN ASST. in US

HOLDREGE NEBRASKA AND LINE DIVISION NEBRASKA REVIEW

5 7 years ago

Comments: This is a very easy to use application and takes very little time to complete the reviews.

7 years ago

Thank you for the positive feedback! It means a lot to us!

Michael T.
Owner in US

Ok for the money

3 3 years ago

Comments: Kinda have me a good outline for safety

Pros:

Its pretty easy to useno real complaints

Cons:

Glitches quite a bit on most Apple divides

Jonathan C.
Risk Managment Safety Specialest in US
Insurance, 201-500 Employees

Safety Reports

5 5 months ago

Comments: it's amazing and makes life in the field or office much easier and better.

Pros:

The best part of Safety Reports is the easy or use and the customer service! There team keeps the product fresh and up to date with standards. They are regular updating the OSHA/ DOT and other regulations to match the new ones as well as make it easy to check on regulations VIA the app for clarification. Finally the team at safety reports is amazing at helping you set up inspections, add items and keeping you working. Safety Report is a tool that makes your life easier and is simple to use but provides a very nice, clean professional report.

Cons:

I have found no downfalls to this product

5 months ago

Wow, thank you so much for this terrific review! Your positive feedback means so much to us here at Safety-Reports! Thank you!

Tyrone J.
Loss Control Specialist in US
Insurance, 501-1,000 Employees

From the Field

5 2 years ago

Comments: The best thing I see when using the app is the trend tracking

Pros:

Easy to put reports together when always moving.

Cons:

Sometimes adding a document would aid in the report but the camera will only show partial.

2 years ago

Tyrone, we've recently added a new feature that lets you attach PDF documents when submitting reports. Works from both the mobile app and the desktop version. We'll have your support rep reach out to you to show you how it works. Thanks for the feedback!

Michael M.
EHS Manager in US
Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ Employees

EHS Inspections

5 6 months ago

Comments: This product saves me so much time, when I'm done with my inspection I send back to myself to look for any typos, install the boarders around the pictures, then send out to the responsible party. I have received positive feedback about the finished product, ease of reading the report, and the feature to generate metrics.

Pros:

The talk to text is a great feature, uploading pictures to the report, drawing arrows or circling the issues, tons of questions that cover everything A-Z, OSHA standards referenced in the report, cover letter, summary report feature, corrective actions tracking, link goes to responsible party to close open items, generating reports, setting up automatic monthly reports, tracking top ten negative & positive trends, separation of different sites/locations

Cons:

I send reports back to myself and input a red or green, sometimes yellow border around the pictures for the person reviewing the report to identify the concerns right away.

6 months ago

Michael, thank you so much for the positive feedback! With regards to colored borders around the photos in the reports, we can look at adding that as an option in a future release. I think that would be a great feature that our other subscribers would enjoy. Thanks again for the feedback!

Andrew W.
Safety Manager in US

Manganaro Midatlantic

4 7 years ago

Comments: The checklist is easy to use and navigate, customizable to our needs. Steve and Erik provide excellent service and respond in timely fashion. A few quirks could be changed to improve the app further (ie correcting dates on the Corrective Action tracking, so that dates align with date of inspection, not the date the report was made or updated.) Performance tracking data is very cool, would be even cooler to have more variables to search through (ie correlating with specific foremen or jobsites).
Overall, we love the app, and look forward to making it even better in the future.

7 years ago

Andrew, thank you very much for your review. With regards to Corrective Action Tracking, we're in the middle of working on several enhancements that will be available this spring or summer that will address the issue that you noted. With regards to tracking observations by foremen, jobsites, etc., the system can do that as long as the information is included when the reports are submitted. I'll reach out to you to set up a demo to show you how this works. Again, thank you for your review!

Jared R.

Construction Safety Inspections

5 5 years ago

Comments: The team at Safety-Reports has developed a program that can be as intricate as needed while also being very user-friendly and efficient. Using the available features, it allows our superintendents to input a vast amount of detail and information allowing people who are not always on site a chance to see an in-depth shot at how the job is progressing. The Corrective action tracking and Responsible party features are extremely useful in tracking and logging negative and more importantly the positive observations on site. The customer service and the relationship(s) the team creates are second to none. I highly recommend their system to any construction company that is interested in a set-up that is extremely user-friendly that also provides any data analytics needed.

Brandon C.
Data Scientist in US
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

BPC - SR

5 7 months ago

Pros:

Safety Reports has a nice UI for submitting forms whenever incidents occur. Its fairly seemless, and our team appreciated the customization options for forms.

Cons:

It isn't as responsive as other form submission apps.

7 months ago

Brandon, we really appreciate you taking time to provide a review of our software! It is much appreciated. Also, please know that an updated version of our Forms App will be released in the near future with additional enhancements and features, so stay tuned! Thank you!

Project Manager in US

nice and quick

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I enjoy how simple and easy to use this app is which makes doing a onsite safety inspection quick and easy.

Cons:

It was a very simple setup and I didn't feel like it was worth the money especially since we have a l in one software that we use that already does this.

Cindy P.
Consultant in US

Safety Reports

4 7 years ago

Comments: Using for over one year. Has great checklists to review at sites. Not always easy to get internet connection where we travel, so use as secondary after walk construction sites. Have worked with Safety Reports Staff and had great service for changes and recommendations on the set up of the software.

Ryan W.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great app and great support!!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Safety Reports has given us the customization and ease of deployment to make this a very useful and accepted tool. Our guys love the tutorials and customer support! The people at Safety Reports continually improve the app to just make it even greater!

Adam D.

Great app-far superior to I Auditor

5 5 years ago

Comments: This program has saved me so much time! My clients are very pleased with the end reports as well. I've shown this to a number of colleagues who have been searching for an easy to use auditing program.

Nick Z.

Safety reports evaluated

4 5 years ago

Comments: Love the program all of my safety professionals use it and think very highly of it. The program is very easy and user-friendly, also able to work with the administrator to modify some of the reports.

Michael R.
President/ Safety Director in US

Outstanding

5 5 years ago

Comments: Very easy to use and follow. The reports are very descriptive and explain the violation by linking the OSHA standard.

Pros:

Ability to link photos to the violations. I also like the fact that each violation is directly linked to the OSHA standard it relates too.

Cons:

Haven't found anything I don't like at this point.

Dan G.
Senior Advisor in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Safety reports ease of use

5 5 years ago

Comments: We cut our reports to our clients by 50%! Great tool for safety advisors! Some areas are limited use due to Wifi dead areas

Pros:

OSHA standards to violations found.

Jon G.
Manager in Canada

Fantastic Safety Management Software

5 3 months ago

Comments: Overall, this program has greatly increased and improved our safety reporting and documentation. The easy use system ensures that all the appropriate forms are accessible and easily completed by our employees. Best of all it ensures that out practices and procedures are being documented at all sites. Highly recommend this software for anyone looking to improve their safety program or wanting to reduce time on the administrative portion. Highly recommend.

Pros:

The forms feature is nice because it has allowed us to customize the form to our operations. Our staff has been happy with the simplified approach of the program, saving us time and money while ensuring the documentation is being completed correctly. We have saved a lot of time and money with our Health and Safety audit.and yearly assessments.

Cons:

Takes some time to set up and tweak to meet your needs and tailor it to work best for your company

3 months ago

Thank you for taking time to review our EHS Management Software! We truly appreciate the positive feedback! Happy to hear that you're happy with our system!

David S.
President in US

Safety Reports Time Saver

5 6 months ago

Comments: My team performs approximately 100 site inspections per month. I review each inspection before it is sent to the client. The system is fast and efficient. In addition, I sometimes have clients that have projects out of state, I will locate a safety consultant in the area to assist me with the project. Part of the criteria is, "do you use Safety Reports?" More often than not, the consultant does and that maintains continuity with my reporting process to the client. The consultant's use of Safety Reports is a huge factor in my decision to utilize their services.

Pros:

I use this program as an educational tool on the site. Many times I'm asked "where did you get that standard from?" Safety Reports provides the standard as a reference for the client. I used to cut and paste reports, this program has streamlined my reporting system and provides a professional detailed report to the client.

Cons:

Nothing to really complain about. The system is very easy to use, if there is a problem, customer support immediately addresses the issue.

6 months ago

David, thank you so much for taking time to review our app! Very much appreciated!

Dan O.
Regional Safety Manager in US

Safety Reports- the best around

5 8 months ago

Comments: We are in compliance with safety reporting per site owner requirements

Pros:

I like the OSHA references at your finger tips Quick easy customizable platform Easy to use and easy to train end users

Cons:

Pictures could be better quality when viewing in PDF after submission

8 months ago

Thank you so much for the review, it's greatly appreciated by all of us here at Safety Reports! With regards to photos in our reports, we are working on rolling out a new photo editing tool for our apps later this year that should greatly enhance photo quality. Stay tuned! Thanks again for your feedback!