15 years helping British businesses

About Bizness Apps

Mobile apps for businesses made easy.

Learn more about Bizness Apps

Pros:

Many Bizness Apps features like Shopping cart, reservation service, food ordering, realtor, newsletter, etc. can be integrated with other 3rd party applications.

Cons:

The monthly hosting cost can be a barrier if you don't know how to make the app work for you long term. The city wide map pin feature is a limited limited with just 3 categories.

Bizness Apps ratings

4.7
4.7
4.5
4.6

8.9/10

Bizness Apps has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 424 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bizness Apps before?

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Loved this amazing App builder!

Comments: My overall experience with the app is good. But, I like to tell the Bizness Apps to consider the cons that I have listed and improve the app accordingly. I have been creating good mobile apps for my customers with it. If you're looking for a cross-platform app builder, you can consider it.

Pros:

Bizness Apps supports multiple platforms. You can easily use this app to create a single or native app for both IOS and Android operating systems. It offers many templates for different industries. It provides the ability to add the content directly from a site by just entering the URL. It also provides the ability to view how your app will look like before deploying it — small businesses like small restaurants, etc. having limited staff can also offer superior quality features and services to their customers with it. Their email and live chat support are very friendly and easily accessible.

Cons:

It is a little difficult to add some aspects to your app as compared to other app builders. A new user has to follow a huge learning curve before becoming an advanced user. You can't change the template of the app once selected. If you want to do so, you have to roll over to the start. You have to go to different tabs to see any change you have done in the app.

Keenen
Design in South Africa
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Review of the best software.

Comments: After extensively evaluating numerous solutions for business applications, Bizness Apps emerged as the clear frontrunner, excelling in both its comprehensive feature set and unparalleled support services. I am highly confident that this software will consistently deliver reliable performance and maintain its position at the forefront of innovation. The company's commitment to continuous updates and improvements ensures that their offering will persistently outpace competitors and evolve to meet emerging needs.

Pros:

Concurrently, they offer extensive and well-documented help resources along with highly responsive support services. Their commitment extends to publishing client ISO apps and providing the final Android APK file, streamlining the process for submission to the Play Store. This comprehensive approach exemplifies their dedication to ensuring a seamless experience for their customers throughout the entire app development and deployment lifecycle.

Cons:

While their offering is comprehensive, it still lacks an API that other platforms provide. Additionally, their pricing structure can be somewhat daunting, nearly giving one pause to reconsider the investment on a monthly basis. However, the wealth of features, exceptional support, and commitment to consistent updates position Bizness Apps as an industry leader, worthy of consideration despite these minor shortcomings.

Scott
Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Promises to be more flexible than what it is.

Comments: Ease of publishing a simple app.

Pros:

Ease of set-up. A simple app can be ready within a few hours. The tools are fairly intuitive but take a little getting used to.

Cons:

Not enough customization. I see too many apps in the app store that look the same as mine. Give the developed some additional tools to move buttons, create more within the app interface. Limiting the push notifications to 10 is counterproductive to a business.

Maryuly
Maryuly
Gerente financiero y administrativo in Venezuela

good platform for applications

Pros:

This platform is very good and easy to use. You almost do not invest time in training. the applications can be created in record time and the level of update of the page is not constant so it is good as it does not have constant errors

Cons:

It has been a bit difficult for me because for example Apple I get some updates that do not let publish applications in your store. But nevertheless Bizness helps us a lot to make the process much easier. amazing

Nancy
Nancy
Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses. in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Robust app template

Pros:

This is one of the most robust mobile app templates on the market.

Cons:

Some limitations with api integrations. But they are working on improving them.

Great way to make your app!

Pros:

This is a really powerful software for app creating, with many features, easy to use because of all the tips and tutorials and offers a lot of integrations

Cons:

Pricing is high, that's my biggest concern, It may be a bit higher from what it should be, the software works great!

Lance
Lance
Co-Founder & Business Development in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

They've come a long way

Pros:

I've used Bizness Apps platform for quite some time. The platform itself is pretty intuitive and fairly reliable. Their support was always helpful and they were incredibly transparent with the customers as issues arouse with Apple.

Cons:

It's hard to create an app builder that does it all and keeps up with technology advancements. Unfortunately, I think there is app fatigue out there. There just isn't a market for this software anymore and that started to show.

Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Very useful tool for a business in today's mobile environment

Comments: Good and timely product overall.

Pros:

In today's mobile environment, this tool is much better to use to stay in interact with customers than our traditional website. It is easy to use and we can quickly set up apps for a variety of services, products, and promotions, giving customer fast access to communicate with us. Have also used to set up systems designed for our agents.

Cons:

Not too many cons. We have thought of also using the reseller options for some aspects of our business, but the monthly costs for reseller are a bit high. Would be nice if this could be less.

Mike Pine
Mike Pine
Level 3 Techncian in US
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

Simple Cross Platform Mobile App Creation

Comments: Creating mobile stores and directories for local business clients.

Pros:

I am a White Label Bizness App customer and love how easy it is to create unique apps for local businesses.

Cons:

It could use a better app approval process for both the Apple App Store and Google Play store. Very satisfied over all.

Jacquie
Jacquie
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Makes building an app simple!

Comments: Overall, this is a great platform to build a simple, functioning mobile app. I hope that they find a way to let agency customers add more custom programming to the apps, rather than just being able to choose from a list of their preset functionalities.

Pros:

I like that it has an easy-to-use dashboard, and that it handles publishing to the App Store.

Cons:

I think the graphics should be easier to duplicate and add to the app pages. It gets a little repetitive and time-consuming trying to add thumbnails and header pics for different sized devices for each page in the app.

Mohd. Alfianizizam
Full Stack Developer in Malaysia
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

One of a kind app builder

Comments: The features that i like the most is the Contact feature how you use the GPS to track on the location of the places. I hope you could improve it more by allowing the people who use the Bizapp to be able to do the mapping directly by moving and pointing the location through the map. Allowing them to have a more versatile way of mapping the location in the map. Because by having coordinates it makes the use of google map coordinate which limits the location accuracy if the location is registered wrongly. Other feature that i am very interested with is the Ordering/ Reservation system. I hope i can fully customize the feature allowing me to have more freedom and creativity with it. Other than that, the limitation of the payment method i hope can be more open in such a way that we can integrate it with the local banks as well or other new features that bank have as a payment method. Allowing more users to purchase online and people can buy a fully customizable apps which helps to boost up their sales. I have build two apps so far which is the Seabiz and Borneo Bouffe using the Bizapp and i love how you guys have a preview app which allows us to have a quick overview on how the app looks like and easier for us to make sale. I do plan to purchase the reseller plan soon and i hope more customizable function can be given to the developer as well. This allows more creativity and actually helps the developer to sell more app. Other than that, i hope more integration through api key is possible with the Bizapp, such as the integration via the Tookan system, Gloria system and many more. I tested a lot of system before and i know i can integrate it via the url however i hope Bizapp can improve the integration part allowing a faster loading speed which is critical for the user. I think Bizapp can also improve in terms of allowing the app to be used offline which will definitely lets the user to engage the app more. I have been talking to the support and they have been quite helpful with the work. If its possible, i hope that more new features will come to Bizapp as well as a cuztomizable plan for the developer to start with the app business. Most people thinks that building app is cheap and its fully customizable. But as much as i want, everything have limitations however you guys have done a great job building this. One other feature that i think you should have is a compress and resize image function which helps a lot in reducing the app size.

Pros:

The main features that actually helps a lot in most way for business to increase their sales.

Cons:

Limitations of the integration part with other system and also the app size that can't be compressed to an even lighter version. As well as the function for customization.

Andrew
Owner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Biz Apps is a great platform!

Comments: I've been using Bizness Apps for over 3 years. It is a great platform that continues to be updated and improved. There is something in here for every type of small business, school or organization. I use it for all of the above. The system is that powerful. The platform gives the ability to get something cheap and quick out to a customer - BUT also gives the ability to develop custom components around a specific feature or function. In such cases...you can significantly cut down on the cost of developing an app from scratch and just develop one feature. I highly recommend this platform!

Pros:

The ability to customize while still using standard features.... you can rapidly deploy a piece of technology and still earn custom dollars when often you are only offering one custom feature.

Cons:

Sometimes support gives a very standard answer instead of taking time to think about their response. Sometimes you need to keep fishing for an answer if support doesn't think about their response back to you

Craig
Vice President in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Building Apps the BizApps Way

Comments: When we started looking at creating apps, we looked at several platforms. Bizness Apps gave us the most features with ease of creation and customization for the best price in the market. Just follow the workflow, and you can have a great looking app for any business or special event in a timely manner. And publishing could not be easier, as BizApps handles preps everything you need for Android, iOS, and HTML 5 publication. They also handle the actual publishing to Apple, which is a great advantage. Customer support and tech support are also fantastic. Calls are answered promptly, and information and assistance is just what you need. Their online training videos are also great. When looking for an app creation solution, I urge you to look no further than Bizness Apps.

Pros:

Look of the final product Ability to customize each feature Ease of design Ease of modification Regular platform updates

Cons:

Email address on forms goes to account email address on white label site

Palmer
President in Singapore
Marketing & Advertising

The Best Customer Support for a great product

Comments: I've been building on Bizness Apps for about 2 years now. It is a fantastic product with amazing customer service. I chose them over other platforms due to the stability and the fact that so many apps have been published on their software. I am very pleased with my choice as their customer service is amazing. The apps that you can design are really beautiful and they've got tons of functionality. Also they are always working to improve their platform. Also the Facebook group for resellers is always very helpful. If you are an agency looking to add mobile apps to your list of services or you are a just looking for a side hustle you can't go wrong with BA. I looked at Como at BuildFire before I settled on Bizness Apps and 2 years later am really glad I did. I hear nothing but complaints abut Como. A lot of the other builders out there make cheap looking apps, but the ones you can build with BA can be quite elegant and beautiful provided you have some design skills. Otherwise you can hire one of the many services that are offered either through BA or on the FB group to design for you.

Pros:

Easy to use, Great customer service, always improving, tons of functionality, can build really beautiful designs, it's a stable platform.

Cons:

I'd like to see real time language translations, I'm told that is coming in the next build.

Conrad
CEO in US
Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

Bizness Apps is a good company, for a beginner, to start a white label app business

Comments: This software helped me start my first business. I was able to publish my first app within a couple of months. After the first app was published because of the ease of use, I was able to publish my next few apps within a short period. Bizness Apps software account for 1 out of 20 (give or take a few) apps in the Apple and Google Play stores.

Pros:

The software is very user-friendly. By viewing a few how-to tutorials you can build an app in a few steps. Additionally, the software is updated about every six months so you keep up with the latest and greatest iOS and Android updates!!!

Cons:

Apple made a few changes that make it difficult to publish an app in their store. However, Team Bizness Apps work very hard to ensure all apps built with their software gets published.

Anders
CEO in New Zealand
Graphic Design, 2–10 Employees

I made a mistake!

Comments: For approximately one year I did research the mobile appmarket platform systems and see who had the best service functionality because I realise this is an industry to get into. I finally made up my mind decided to sign up for X company so I went ahead and signed up on my mobile but I made a mistake I went to the wrong website and signed up to biznessapps, one year later I must admit this was the BEST mistake in my life. During this year with biznessapps I have had some personal tragedies as I was diagnosed with cancer after two months in business, during the treatment and sickness that followed business app have been extremely supporting and very helpful. I am now slowly recovering and looking forward to work with this wonderful team of dedicated personnel at Bizness Apps

Pros:

Easy to use and well structured

Cons:

I think some homes screen options could improve, the feature in the takeaway with picture banners across for the categories would be in nice feature to be having on the home screen as the menu.

Elvis
Web Designer in US

I am a reseller with Bizness Apps since 2013. Awesome experience. Unique platform, great service!

Comments: Product is profitable, easy to use. Highly recommended. A bad software engineer is oftentimes satisfied with getting a feature more or less working without setting up the proper foundation for maintaining the code going forward. Having a comprehensive test suite helps ensure that new developers looking at your code will be able to more easily modify it without breaking old functionality, but with Bizness Apps, all those aspects are well considered, well done!

Pros:

In any business related application usability and maintainability are key factors to be considered. In Software Engineering, quality of software is everything, therefore deliver a product which has all these characteristics and qualities is outstanding and pretty clever.

Christina
Designer in US
Graphic Design, Self Employed

Customer for 5 Years And Still Satisfied!

Comments: I have been using Bizness Apps to grow my business for the last 5 years and every year they never cease to amaze me on the improvements and features available to both me and my customers. Their resources center is amazing and full of great content to help new re-sellers star selling apps immediately. Without biznessapps my marketing company would not be doing half as much revenue as it is currently. I have tried all the others conduit, appmakr, buildfire, and mobile roadie, but BiznessApps is by far #1 for price point and functionality!

Pros:

Easability to create apps, back end white label dashbaord , help resources, white label documents, presentations and agreements to help re-sellers sell more apps.

Cons:

At times slow customer service.

Nathan
Project Manager in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great Platform with Great Support.

Comments: The Bizness Apps platform is a very thorough tool for building apps quickly and efficiently. Like any software, there is a learning curve which is easy enough if you put in the hours to learn everything you can.
With a great support from the Bizness Apps team and a very comprehensive range of help desk articles, learning is best done by doing, but you have the support when needed.
The updates to the platform are always welcomed, as with any technology, it's always changing fast, so speed here with the updates can't come quick enough, but i know it's big job.
I look forward to continuing to see what Bizness Apps have install for 2017 and beyond! All in all, it's worth jumping in! I am glad i did!

Pros:

I like support, the ease of use, and the ability to get an app built fast!

Cons:

The time taken to roll out new and updated features. Big job i know, but in a fast world, speed is king!

Pamela
Founder and CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

I LOVE BiznessApps!!

Comments: I've been doing business with you guys since 2012! You taught me everything I know about Apps and I really appreciate you guys! Customer services rocks, they normally respond within an hour....I'm partnered with many companies that take 48 hours. The system is very easy to use, I love the way you keep upgrading and adding new features...you make me look good! As a customer I would rather be no where else.

Pros:

Easy to use

Cons:

The only thing I don't like is having to PAY to upgrade again in the same year. I think that if I paid in Feb and you upgrade your software again in September as a valued customer it would be great if I didn't have to pay again.

Ana
CEO in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Bizness App platform is super friendly and Support team is excellent

Comments: We're bizness app resellers since 2012. I like that the platform of bizness apps is in continuous growth, generating new functionalities and perfecting them. I like that they take into account our comments on the needs that we detect. The platform is very friendly. The support team is excellent! They answer very quickly my doubts and they are always ready to support in a very nice and professional way.

Pros:

It's a very friendly software and it has a great support team.

Cons:

It needs to be more operative, to be able to handle more complex functionalities, to be able to handle databases, to identify the user that sends information.

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Powerful & Versatile Mobile App Building & Hosting Platform

Comments: My partnership with BiznessApps goes back several years as one of its first resellers. During this time I have witnessed dedication with enhancing and improving the app platform with new advanced features to keep up with the competition. This in-turn has allowed my business to thrive and remain competitive in the marketplace when compared to other app developers in my local area. Also, this has allowed me to remain competitive with my offers, products and services. Also, their support has been best in class as they are always polite, professional and responsive to my support needs in a very timely manner.

Pros:

Easy to use platform

Cons:

N/A

Stevan

Great Software

Comments: I have been using Bizness Apps software for three years! I have watched and experienced consistent upgrades and feature additions. It has helped me obtain business where I wouldn't have in the past! The customer service is always prompt and consistent. I look forward to many more years using this software to help grow my business!

Pros:

I love the new format for design and publication. It keeps getting easier as each upgrade is released!

Cons:

I really like everything about the software. I am able to submit suggestions for features I would like to see...

Brandon
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great platform to kick-off an app development firm

Comments: Bizness Apps has created a software platform that supports ease of use for new users, rich content features and amazing support services. This software has allowed my company to bring to life our app ideas and push them to the market very effortlessly. Using this platform was one of the best decisions our company made to grow our marketing services team.

Pros:

It's very easy to use, there are lots of great attributes built into the platform that make it easy to take your ideas and turn them into real products.

Cons:

The only complaint I have is it lacks a true white-label experience. When you are in the platform, the Bizness apps branding is apparent, which makes it difficult to use in front of prospective clients. I'd like to see a true white label experience from a reseller login, with my company's info not the platforms.

Ron
owner in US

Great App Builder for businesses

Comments: I have been using BizApps since October 2010. Since then this platform has grown with the industry. Bizapps platform is easy to use with great fucionality and options for your business or businesses you want to market it to.
Their help desk is great with quick answers to your questions.
The functionality of the app for potential businesses for their customers use is awsome Location -gps directions, Contact- call from within the app, SHARE for customers to share with their friends to get your app moving virally. Allong with a multitude of other options that will meet your clients needs. But the most important function is the push notification this is where you clients can keep their customers updated and informed of specials and events. To remember to come on in... All in all Bizapps is a great platform for the novice( with a little learning curve) to the seasoned designer. 2 thumbs up and five stars from
Designer App Studio

Pros:

Ease and functions

Cons:

the cost of apple updates