• Overall
    4.9 /5

About Looop

Enterprise LMS with a modern UX. Powerful automation & reporting. Perfect for forward-thinking L&D teams. Read our reviews.

Learn more about Looop

Stephanie D.
Marketing Co-ordinator
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2021

"Looop is your oyster! Stop your search and learn about Looop today."

Comments: With this platform we can move our training online and give our clients the freedom to learn in their time and at their pace, rather than struggling to fit in training meetings or constantly having our diaries crashed and training be rearranged. This platform has the opportunity to make the most out of what we require from our online learning. It has multiple viewing options for the client, a community behind it which helps in the set up, feature requests and just in general when you need help. When learning more about the platform, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed us around and explained the endless capabilities of Looop. Since then, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there at the drop of a hat whenever I have needed assistance. Honestly, this is a great platform and I am so pleased we found it as it is going to make our lives so much easier!

Pros: After looking at multiple systems and finding that none of them lived up to the expectations or requirements we wanted for our LMS platform, Looop came to save the day. With its many capabilities of slide decks, page view, video assessment, campaigns, emails, reporting and so much more, this platform has it all. I have found setting up the platform surprisingly easy and had how to guides and the Looop community behind me all the way with the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on intercom and via weekly calls.

Cons: That I didn't find out about it sooner!

• Reviewed on 03/02/2021
Saskia G.
Senior Consultant Digital Learning Strategy
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2020

"Modern platform providing state of the art learning experince"

Comments: We have tried to accomplish a relatively unusual case with Looop since we are using the platform as an extension of our statistical tool to provide personalized learning paths. We are more than happy to have chosen Looop since they provided an excellent help in setting up and figuring out which would be the best way to go and continuously improve the platform to match our needs even further.

Pros: One of the greatest things about Looop is the campaign feature which allows for a high degree of automation, personalization and individualization. Additionally, the platform provides a great usability, a vast amount of options and integral tools for building great learning experiences.

Cons: The diversity of media that can be included could be improved by e.g. enabling i frame embedding which would allow for a broader media landscape that could be used. Additionally some usability features could be improved such as e.g. enabling drag and drop for reordering pathways.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2020
Nicole W.
HR and L&D Consultant
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees

"Loving Looop"

Comments: Looop has been essential to our workforce during COVID-19. With modules being so easy to create and flexible to complete, embedding the program has been met with enthusiasm and praise across the firm.

Pros: Looop's campaign and analytic functions make it extremely useful to manage and report on staff's day to day learning. Modules are easy to create and with its mobile ability, user friendly to complete.

Cons: I haven't yet found anything I dislike about the software.

Ken W.
L&D Director
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2021

"Simple, effective, deep. Gives the tools you'll actually use."

Comments: Incredible. Easy to get started. Learned a tremendous amount from their user community and the customer team. Would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Pros: We love Looop. We moved our staff development to a digital strategy a year ago. After deeply investigating of the top-rated LMS’ Looop is the clear winner for our team. Once we made the decision we met the team at Looop and the learning community. This makes Looop even better. I described Looop as “disruptively different.” They make the tools you’ll actually need and craft them in a way that you’ll actually use. I never feel like I’m fighting a system to make it work, it’s both intuitive and deep. Their developers are incredible and responsive. I’ve seen the community ask for tweaks and changes and I’m impressed with how fast they respond. Support has been incredible and personal. I feel like the Looop team is a partnership with their customers. They’re committed to seeing us succeed. They get the right details right. It feels light to the end-user. Search is incredibly fast (our in-house developers commented on how quick and responsive Looop is). Their use of marketing savvy and the campaign tool is remarkable. I’m able to measure engagement. There’s a smart “set it and forget it” mentality you can build into some of the clever campaigns. Looop’s content editor is SO GOOD that we don’t feel the need to make everything into a SCORM course. That’s an available option, of course, but we don’t use it often because of the quality of the native editor. And to extend it’s value, the integration with Bongo allows an interactive video component that’s genuinely helpful. Highly

Cons: There is very little I don't like about Looop. Perhaps I don't like that we didn't find it earlier, because it's radically shifted how we develop our teams.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2021
Colleen C.
Instructional Designer
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2021

"New to Looop, but impressed with it"

Comments: Overall, the experience with Looop has been an extremely positive one. They have helped us to really think about learning in a different way and incorporate not only change management but communications into learning initiatives. The customer service has been exceptional in helping us really think through what we are trying to accomplish and how the system might help facilitate achieving those goals.

Pros: Looop really thinks about corporate learning in a different way, which has helped us to start thinking about employee learning in terms of who needs to know and do what. The platform also integrates with where our employees are working allowing for learning to happen in the course of daily work rather than being something the employee has to step out of their daily workflow to find.

Cons: Looop's platform is still being developed and while their developers are open to feedback and ideas from clients, there is some functionality that would be useful to have that is still being built - Zoom integrations, bidirectional messaging, etc..

• Reviewed on 12/04/2021
Eva A.
L&D Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2019

"Super user friendly software that transferred how I do L&D"

Comments: It helped me to make onboarding a truly blended-learning experience. It has helped to establish and keep best practices alive. It saves me a lot of time, so the classroom sessions become very tailored and activity-based.

Pros: Looop has absolutely transformed the way I run the L&D Department at my company. It is extremely user-friendly and quick. There no HTML coding knowledge needed to create resources basically works like a word document. It really helped me to solve the issues with spending too much time in the classroom delivering content and for people forgetting what they have learned. By being able to recall every resource at the point of need it is a lot easier to establish and keep alive best practices in the business. It has also saved me a lot of time, so I can spend the face-to-face sessions on actually embedding learning through activities and also on performance coaching conversations. This has made a massive difference in terms of the support I can provide for the business. The analytics function helps me to stay focused on real issues, the search function is basically an automated and continuous learning needs analysis.

Cons: I couldn't list any dislikes. I find it that it was the perfect technological tool to solve the issues I was having with L&D.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2019
Imogen (immie) C.
L&D Coordinator
Information Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Easy intuitive platform"

Pros: Working in the L&D team for the past 18 months, I've seen a huge shift in the business towards this platform. It's simple and easy to use, anyone can be trained up and it's a great way to have our resources together. Our account manager, Rachel, is always on hand to help us, and they are constantly listening to feedback and evolving the platform with their clients.

Cons: Not being able to categorise the home page and the manual labour required to update contacts

Talia K.
Senior product development manager
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2018

"an incredibly intuitive platform which a fantastic platform"

Pros: How easy it is to use as admin and a user, also that everything is designed with the user in mind - it matches how we interact with tech and learning in our everyday lives

Cons: The team and the product are so great, and they continue to innovate with the changes they implement

• Reviewed on 19/03/2018
Natal D.
Co-founder
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"LOVE Looop"

Pros: Looop transformed our certified practitioner program into a beautifully curated learning experience. Loop is built on a data driven approach and the campaigns allow you to interact with your learners on an ongoing basis. The interface is very intuitive and I found it easy to design great content. Our learners were also very happy, which is what it's all about.

Cons: I really can't find any faults. It's a great product. Wish I started using it sooner. It's transformed how I approach learning and our business.

Mike W.
Director of online learning and training
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2017

"A paradigm shift in how we deliver our training"

Comments: It seems entirely obvious after the Looop team explain where online learning is going. And they have created the almost perfect platform to align with our new learning styles and needs.
Our team was skeptical at first, due to the simplicity of the platform. Now we are all raving about that simplicity and ease of use.
Looop has changed our approach to how we are now producing training content, and we couldnt be happier with the end result.

Pros: Ease of use for trainers, and simplification of delivery to users.

Cons: That it cannot be fully white labelled for brands who want to use it as if its their own software.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2017
Grace J.
Curriculum and Training Manager
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"A fantastic LMS!"

Pros: Looop is really user-friendly and intuitive to use. It didn't take long at all for me to become familiar with the tools and functions. The team are incredibly helpful and we've received some great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They respond to questions promptly and are always on hand to help resolve any issues that arise.

Cons: We had a little difficulty with the CSV bulk uploads at the beginning - sometimes an error message would pop up, but it wouldn't be clear from the message what the issue with the file was.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2020
Becky R.
Head of People
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2018

"Easy switch from a clunky LMS"

Comments: I'm trialing it with a small group at the moment, but really positive so far, really easy to use and create. The team have been fab, giving us ideas as it can be a bit daunting at first, but when you get into it it's super easy. We are the first group of bars and restaurants to use it so the challenge of a non-office based environment was tricky, but they helped us create something that (fingers crossed!) works!

Pros: Ease of use, friendly customer service, the creativity and support of the team

Cons: Not being able to change the design of the background and not being able to order the theme/resources on the landing page

• Reviewed on 22/11/2018
Sarah T.
Learning and Development Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"Making L&D accessible for a global company"

Comments: It makes my role incredibly exciting; I love being able to produce content for employees that will help them develop and thrive within the business in a 'snapshot' approach to Learning & Development.

Pros: The adaptability; we are able to build engaging content for our employees across a number of functions - from onboarding to compliance training.

Cons: We have come in to a few difficulties with running reports; however the customer support we receive has been excellent and the feedback we give enables the development of the content to only support us further.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2018
Jacki O.
instructional designer
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2015

"I can put complex issues up fast by using image / video and text. So easy to use"

Comments: Sophisticated results , for minimum input. great reports , easy to follow bit site instructions. I got access straight away and was inviting staff a few mins later ! love It .. better than emailing instructions or updates. Great for collating Intellectual property. Did I mention E.A.S.Y ! Havn't needed customer service so far, the support material is excellent!

• Reviewed on 10/08/2015
Nick T.
Head of L&D
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2021

"So much more than an LMS"

Comments: Ability to push out key comms messages and training resources quickly.

Pros: The platform is very simple to use, building a resource is quick and it can be assigned to users with ease. The ability to curate a library of resources alongside mandated training makes looop so much more than just an LMS. It has become our intranet and internal comms tool. The software is continually being developed and new and exciting features are being added. Having worked with traditional well-known systems in other roles, looop is a breath of fresh air. There is always something new to make our online learning programs better and more engaging.

Cons: Where there are areas of the software that could be improved, the team respond quickly. There is a great community where ideas can be shared and these appear in the sprint. The reporting suite is functional and ticks the boxes however there could be improvements made which are coming very soon

• Reviewed on 22/03/2021
Thomas R.
5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2016

"Best method for us to distribute our online learning to employees"

Comments: About one year ago our company was using more than 5 different learning platforms to distribute trainings to the 6500+ employees. My task was to simplify this and find a platform flexible enough for us to use for all our online learning needs. I did a long audit of many different platforms available. I ended up shortlisting 3 platforms which were all equally good except Looop was better. We ended up selecting Looop because they understand where the future of learning is going, great value for money and the team is great to work with. Nice guys and working really hard to make it happen. We have now shut all our other learning platforms down and are focusing all our energy to integrate the trainings into Looop. These trainings include; Digital capabilities, Management trainings, Sales trainings, Compliance elearnings, Performance management, Customer service onboarding... the list goes on. Our employee's really like the way it works as it's easy. So far so good one year down the road. We're looking forward to seeing how they develop!

Pros: Easy to use
Future potential
Analytics
Simple design

Cons: Search

• Reviewed on 10/10/2016
Joanna T.
Academy Team Leader
Insurance, 201-500 Employees

"Why do I love Looop?"

Comments: Working within a training team, in a fast paced environment, we are often faced with large training groups to coach/train with short deadlines. Looop has really allowed us to utilise every bit of time we have with our emloyees, as it allows for people to be able to self-learn and go back to topics, when it suits them. Within our company, we also have releases every 2 weeks, and this can be a stretch to cover with all employees before they come out. Looop has allowed for us to be able to push out pathways to relevant individuals and keep track of who has completed them, and who needs extra help.

Pros: Looop has made virtual training, fun and easy to do. With all of the different features that Looop offers, we've been able to cater to a variety of different learning styles. We can upload training videos, put word documents with process flows, slide shows and the list goes on. I love that we can pull reports on our employees progress throughout Looop, as it gives us a clear direction on what areas people need help with and where they are excelling. The integration within the business, has been incredible. As a training team, we have had nothing but positive feedback.

Cons: I wouldn't say anything about Looop is difficult to use, if I had to pick something it would just be to find a way to show all of the resource within a workspace, without having to press something to show all. Very minor.

Suzanne W.
L&D Manager
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Easy to use, simple does what it says on the tin approach to real time , relevant learning"

Comments: Our teams have really engaged in their learning and personal development planning. Housing all our company comms and now wellbeing info, which is top of the agenda right now , on the site has ensured traction is high.

Pros: Loved how easy it is to upload resources , navigate the site from a learner point of view. Can be integrated with our in house shared drive/MS teams . Using it with campaigns to tailor and target your approach is the most effective and engaging way to drive traction to the site. Lots of immediate and useful help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons: As a "one man band" L&D Manager on 3 days a week, time is precious. So even more pre written content would be most welcome - and I know it something that Looop are working on, so cant wait!

• Reviewed on 25/02/2021
Joanna T.
MD
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2017

"I have worked with LOOOP for the last 18 months and have had a great experience"

Pros: It is easy to use, very intuitive as as an admin and as a user. Loading content is super quick and the functionality has improved every month. The variety of content from links, video, quizzes gives the option to create resources that are timely and useful for learners I like the push functionality of the system which enables you to create appointments to view for learners I like the events functionality so you can create a blended approach

Cons: The analytics need to be deeper but the team are working on this so am comfortable that is in train. The video compresses so sometimes can be glitchy when uploading I would like the events functionality to enable admins to download lists of attendees

• Reviewed on 14/12/2017
Mike O.
Development Partner
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Great learning partner, would certainly recommend to others"

Pros: Looop have been a great partner to ASOS. They've worked with us very closely to create our learning environments and constantly ask for feedback for new features that could be included in the platform. I honestly don't know if learning would be the same at ASOS without Looop.

Cons: What's not to like? As mentioned if there are any bugs or even better ifs, Looop are always happy to add to the backlog.

Jennifer S.
Head of Learning and Development
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"Simple to use, intuitive and looks good!"

Comments: So far, the team have been friendly and 'on brand' in terms of the kind of people we like to work with at OB e.g. real, approachable and honest. The costing has all been accurate and fair which has made it a breeze when getting sign off from those who hold the purse strings! Everyone who has used it so far has found the platform easy to access and navigate and the stores in particular love having regular content to sent to their mobiles.

Pros: As a growing brand who designs all their own content in house, Looop is the perfect (affordable) platform for us to move some of our training content online. The team are super helpful - replying to any queries we have sometimes within the the hour and always able to resolve any issues we may be having using the platform.

Cons: We are yet to have any issues at all using Looop.

Liza O.
Head of Learning & Development
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2017

"Easy to use!"

Comments: I came across looop when we were searching for an e learning platform that was user friendly and not too 'clunkly'. To my surprise when I tested it out I found that it was a surprisingly easy tool to use to build resources as well as to keep track of users accessing the material.
Because it is also mobile based it will make reaching new audiences a lot easier and take away the mentality of classroom learning when it comes to training. Getting employees to understand that learning comes in many shapes and forms (quizes, videos, polls etc.) helps to create better engagement with the material - and the ease of access creates more opportunities for all to learn at their own pace and most importantly, at their own time.
Looking forward to achieving exciting things with looop!

Pros: User friendly for both the administrator in building resources and for the user to access resources.

Cons: Some tweaks could be made to allow more edits to what is seen, i.e. editing what is seen on the landing page, editing of cover photo for each resource etc. But I am told that these improvements will be made in the coming versions.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2017
Learning and Development Coordinator
Newspapers, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"Looop is user - friendly for those both receiving and creating content."

Comments: Looop is still developing and therefore does 'break' on a fairly regular basis. The team are always quick to rectify the situation however, if one of users can't log on in their first attempt often they won't bother again.

Pros: It allows others in the business to create their own content, utilising knowledge experts and encouraging peer-to-peer learning.
In a busy work environment where people don't necessarily have the time to participate in off-the-job training, Looop provides a quick & simple way to share knowledge and engage people in learning and development

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Senior Learning & Development Advisor
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"Super easy to use and a friendly, helpful team to help you if you get stuck!"

Comments: Communicating with more people than we would be able to get in one room for a workshop, and allowing learners to learn when they have the time, rather than choosing the time and date and forcing them to sit in a room together.

Pros: The approachability of everyone at Looop - no matter how small the query, you are guaranteed to get a fast, helpful response and are not made to feel that you are wasting their time.

Cons: Currently that we are unable to use our company font, but we have been told that this will soon be rectified!

Jay H.
Corporate Sales Trainer
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2020

"Looop's automation saves time"

Comments: Looop can automatically follow up regarding past due items and notify other stakeholders when items are critically past due. This automation saves time in tracking and reporting.

Pros: Looop's automation, analytics, and reporting are far superior to our previous platform.

Cons: The initial design of campaigns for specific user groups was a bit time consuming, but that would be the case when converting to any new platform.