About ReviewTrackers

ReviewTrackers business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying & maximizing insights to accelerate acquisition and retention.

Learn more about ReviewTrackers

Pros:

Easy to manually add review sources instead of waiting for integration.

Cons:

Not being able to reply instantly and being forced to log in on the specific account instead of just one main account that auto logs all.

ReviewTrackers ratings

4.7
4.7
4.4
4.5

8.7/10

ReviewTrackers has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 129 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ReviewTrackers before?

Chris H.
Chris H.
Vice President, Communication in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great way to keep track of your reviews

5 3 years ago

Comments: We like review trackers, but we have also recently started using some other tools that also include review tracking. We plan to evaluate those before renewing our ReviewTrackers contract.

Pros:

We can easily keep tabs on the reviews that are submitted for our various company locations. It track more than just Facebook and Google, too. And the custom reporting alerts are really helpful too.

Cons:

It is pretty pricey but is still a helpful tool for us.

3 years ago

Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing your review with the Capterra community. I am glad that ReviewTrackers is bringing value to your company as you look to track and manage your online reviews. You may already know this, but next year we're rolling out new tools and feature enhancements designed to help you further strengthen your business reputation and make your workflow even more efficient than ever. I think you'll love trying those out. Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have suggestions or ideas on how ReviewTrackers can bring even more value to your business.

Cameron C.
Marketing Manager in US
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

Super Helpful!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Makes grabbing review data for reports 10x easier! Also love having 1 place for all our reviews over all our properties making it much easier to monitor.

Pros:

Makes it easy for all of our managers across all of our properties to access and respond to reviews. The dashboard is also great for monitoring all the reviews we get across all platforms. The alert system is super helpful when wanted to respond immediately to those negative reviews! Finally exporting reviews for weekly reports has never been easier

Cons:

Not being able to directly respond to some sources without leaving ReviewTrackers (TripAdvisor) Not all review status change automatically when responded outside of ReviewTrackers.

Alternatives Considered: ReviewPush

Reasons for Choosing ReviewTrackers: Integration issues and Customer Service was not always responsive or helpful.

Switched From: ReviewPush

Reasons for Switching to ReviewTrackers: We got a good price across all our properties, and really it provided us with everything we needed/wanted to do. Very happy with the product/service!

2 years ago

Hi Cameron, we're so happy to hear you think ReviewTrackers is super helpful. It looks like you're maximizing the software platform's features in order to manage your reviews across multiple sites and respond to your customers. We wish you and your team great success in the New Year, and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the Capterra community!

Director, Brand & Digital Communications in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Basic review management

3 5 months ago

Pros:

ReviewTrackers did what the name implies: tracked and reported on review volume, so that we could see what our customers were saying about us. The out-of-the-box product was very easy to implement, simple to learn, and easy to use.

Cons:

Unfortunately, the reporting and monitoring interfaces were somewhat bleak at the time, and were not as visual or supportive as we would have expected. In addition the product was not as dynamic as we'd hoped. It simply curated and shared reviews as we received them, with little opportunity for customized or segmented reporting. Also, there was a very low level of customer service intervention. Our hospitals want to be able to respond to reviews with a local voice, with local perspectives. We were basically told this wasn't supported.

Alternatives Considered: Sprinklr, Brandwatch and Meltwater

Reasons for Switching to ReviewTrackers: Cost, complexity and ease of implementation

4 months ago

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We are sorry to hear that your ReviewTrackers experience did not quite match your team's expectations. We work closely with many partners in the healthcare industry, and we listen closely to valuable feedback like yours to help us grow and improve. We have shared your comments about custom reporting and customer service intervention with our product and support teams, with the goal of improving our ability to meet the needs and expectations of organizations like yours. Meanwhile, we are very pleased to hear that you found ReviewTrackers easy to use and implement; many of our healthcare partners have told us the same. Again, thank you for your review and we continue to welcome any additional feedback or suggestions at [email protected]

Maria K.
Director, Marketing in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

A good simple & basic product for people looking for easy reputation management

4 3 years ago

Comments: I've had a positive experience. My team uses this tool regularly and we don't plan on switching any time soon.

Pros:

This product is very user friendly. It was everything that you need for tracking your brands reputation online, but presents it in a simple and user friendly way. You are able to select the different sites that you want to monitor reviews, set up alerts based on certain specifications and respond to all reviews in a log format. For someone that owns multiple different brands/businesses, this is a quality & scalable solution to monitoring reviews.

Cons:

The customer service could be better and the analytics platform could be a bit more sophisticated. But overall, I think the bag for your buck is good with this product.

Alternatives Considered: Birdeye and Podium

Reasons for Switching to ReviewTrackers: When making a selection, we looked at cost and functionality. We felt with Review Trackers that we were getting the best price for the functionality that we needed.

3 years ago

Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We appreciate your thoughts on our software, specifically: how it helps you effectively monitor reviews and manage your brand's reputation online. Thank you too for your helpful suggestions. Your review makes a difference to us and it helps motivate us even more to do our best. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Inbound Marketer and Content Developer in Canada
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Great Software for Monitoring Reviews

4 4 years ago

Comments: I love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.

Pros:

This software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.

Cons:

While this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too! In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well. We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.

Custmoer Relations Manager in US
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

Managing and tracking customer contacts with ease

5 4 years ago

Comments: Having researched a few other platforms, I have come to the conclusion that it would take me a lot to switch. This site gives me more tools than its competition and at a lower price. It is without question a great value for what you get.

Pros:

The two things I appreciate most about review tracker are one, a single place that collects the reviews I need to respond to and share with my team and two, easy to produce metrics that I can share with my team so we can discuss areas of opportunity and successes.

Cons:

While Google reviews tend to populate very fast, reviews from other sites, especially Yelp take longer. When a review is one that I feel needs immediate attention, I tend to address it via my email alert as I have missed responding in a timely manner waiting on review tracker to update with the information.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for the great five star review! We really apprechiate taking the time to review your experience with ReviewTrackers from the past two years. In terms of speed, we are working on way to improve our technology to detect reviews faster but sometimes we are limited by our review site partners. Finally, we have a saying internally - we want to deliver "crazy" value. It sounds like we do that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing ways to add value to you and your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Brett M.
Brett M.
Regional Operations Educator in US
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees

Simplicity is key

5 4 years ago

Comments: Team is incredibly responsive. As platforms such as Facebook, Google and Yelp continue to make changes to their policies (which feels like every day) their ability to clearly explain and flexibility of their own platform is very helpful to continue to grow our brand online.

Pros:

-Ease of use encourages buy-in -Support is there -Trending keywords and platforms, a snapshot of performances, current month performance vs. previous, etc.

Cons:

Custom reporting and additional competitors that match our industry. However, they are constantly rolling out new reporting and engaging the customer on what WE want to increase company-specific benchmarks. Also, they haven't yet overpromised and underdelivered.

3 years ago

Hi Brett, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad to hear about the ways our platform is helping you grow the Wood Partners brand. And thanks for your feedback about the Trending Keywords feature and performance snapshots. We're taking your comments about custom reporting onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.

Chief Operating Officer in US

Great product

5 4 years ago

Comments: Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

Pros:

Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

Cons:

I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

Turner A.
Turner A.
Social Media Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Great option for review aggregation

5 4 years ago

Comments: We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

Pros:

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

Cons:

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

4 years ago

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Social Media Community Manager in US
Restaurants, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Time Saver

5 4 years ago

Comments: Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

Pros:

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

Cons:

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

4 years ago

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Carli B.
Marketing in US

Review Trackers Feedback

5 3 years ago

Comments: ReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.

Pros:

Reviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.

Cons:

ReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

3 years ago

Hi Carli, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Capterra community. We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far with ReviewTrackers, and that you've been using the platform to centralize your reviews (and review responses), share customer feedback with your team, and measure your restaurants against the competition. Thank you also for the helpful suggestions about Smart Responses. We have already shared your review with our Product and Engineering teams. If there is anything else that you'd like to suggest, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Again, thank you for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers!

Dawn A.
Administrative Coordinator in US
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Review Trackers - great platform, great tool, great customer service professionals

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall experience for the past 2-3 years has been fabulous! Whenever I've had an issues with the platform, my customer experience manager was always available and problems solved within 24-48hr period, some times shorter. But, I always given a time frame of when issue would be resolved, which was great because they managed my expectations. Overall, great platform, great team, great service.

Pros:

What I like most about Review Trackers is that it is incredibly user-friendly. We have new associates using it all the time, and it's always so easy for them to figure out the platform. Ease of use, indeed, color friendly as well. The platform pages are easy to navigate. And to state the obvious, the best thing is that we no longer have to visit each source site to read reviews. Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond. Best feature to date!!

Cons:

Nothing really. This is really all we need...for now.

3 years ago

Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing your detailed review with the Capterra community! We're so happy to hear that you love ReviewTrackers' ease of use; our Product team was delighted to read your comments. We're also glad that the Google integration is working out for you and your team. We realize it's critical for businesses to respond to Google reviews in a timely manner, and we developed the integration in order to introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks so much for your very valuable feedback!

Ernie C.
General manager in US
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

A must have for any restaurant

5 3 years ago

Comments: Review Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.

Pros:

The ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.

Cons:

I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

3 years ago

Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for giving ReviewTrackers a wonderful review, and for sharing your thoughts here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that your restaurants are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. It's great to see that you're also using our platform as a tool to praise employees for a job well done. We'll look into how we deliver a better experience for you on the mobile app. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Social Media Specialist in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1,000 Employees

Review Monitoring Made Easy

4 3 years ago

Pros:

This software allows for easy integration of all review sites to provide a clear overview of your brand image. All stored in one, simple interface, this software cuts down on time to respond and monitor.

Cons:

While using this software, I have encountered very little I dislike. It would be nice if there was a feature that showed the correlation or connections between reviews, be it a reviewer who multiple reviews on sites or a cohesive theme that appears. Preventative action advice would be helpful! Or a feature that allows you to gather all reviews and send to appropriate to team members with desired fields.

3 years ago

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you monitor online reviews easily. You can also reach out to your Customer Success manager and ask about how to discover trends, patterns, and themes within your review data - as well as how you can share this with stakeholders in your organization. Again, thanks for your extremely valuable feedback!

Kelcie S.
Social Media Manager in US
Restaurants, 501-1,000 Employees

Review from a Restaurant Org

4 4 years ago

Comments: I do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!

Pros:

I love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.

Cons:

I wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this! Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

4 years ago

Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback. I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.

James B.
Marketing Manager in US
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Love the product, look forward to future updates.

4 3 years ago

Comments: Absolutely love using the product, and again, love its ease of use. Looking forward to updates on auto replies. Will definitely give it a 10/10 once that happens!

Pros:

I love how easy it is to filter reviews, whether by company, stars, or platform. The interface is extremely easy to use. The support is fantastic and will get back to you in a timely manner.

Cons:

I currently manage the reviews for three restaurants and would love to have individual auto-replies for each restaurant as opposed to an all encompassing one.

2 years ago

Hi James, thanks for taking the time to share your review with Capterra. We're thrilled to hear that you love ReviewTrackers! The software platform is easy to use, and can really help you stay efficient in terms of managing online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks, too, for your suggestion about auto-replies! If you have additional feedback and ideas, please don't hesitate to let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience.

Lindsey B.
Review Specialist in US
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

Review Trackers Keeps Us on Track!

5 4 years ago

Comments: We love Review Trackers!! Our customer service rep and her team have been so accommodating to our needs and have helped us with any question or concerns that have arisen. We love the new updates to the interface and look forward to a long relationship with their company.

Pros:

We really appreciate the way Review Trackers organizes all of our online reviews into one easy-to-access location. It allows us to free up our time to focus on caring for our guests instead of hunting down our reviews.

Cons:

When we first started using the software, it took a bit of time to learn the interface. Yet they have made many updates and have online training videos to get the most use from Review Trackers.

4 years ago

We look forward to a long relationship with you as well Lindsey! Very happy to hear how easy it is for you to use, that is one of our goals we work hard to deliver on. Thanks for being a customer. - ReviewTrackers

Russ J.
Office Admin and Implimentation in Canada
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Great tool for amalgamating all your reviews in one place

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall we are quite satisfied

Pros:

Love that everything is in one place and easy to see as a bigger picture. Also love that some review sites can be responded to directly from RT. Its a great tool for our General Managers to be on top of the daily reviews and nip any issues in the bud.

Cons:

I'm disappointed that integration and direct response to Yelp and Tripadvisor doesn't exist, but this is likely a shortcoming of those two platforms and not RT.

3 years ago

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our platform is helping you and your General Managers handle reviews in one place. It's definitely a great tool for identifying and resolving any high-impact issues with your customers, too. As for integrations with more review sites, we are always looking to create structured opportunities with these sites' developer teams. We're definitely taking your comments onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thanks for your very detailed review!

David C.
Manager in US
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great tool

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It keeps me up to date every day on the good and bad experiences with our company that our guests are talking about on any of the online review platforms. ReviewTrackers saves me an immense amount of time by alerting me to new reviews, so I don’t have to go searching for them on the numerous review sites that are out there these days.

Cons:

No complaints. It does what I need it to.

2 years ago

Hi David, thanks for calling ReviewTrackers a "great tool!" We're so happy to hear that our software platform is helping your team save time and manage reviews efficiently. You're right: it's too time-consuming and resource-intensive to go searching for reviews one by one across dozens of sites. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience, and for your support in all these years.

Alison P.
Head of Customer Success in US
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Great review aggregation

4 4 years ago

Pros:

It saves us a lot of time! Instead of having to look at tons of different review sites for multiple locations, it all lives conveniently in the ReviewTrackers dashboard which is very easy to use.

Cons:

They've recently made a change where you have to email them to update links, which is not very convenient as sometimes they add incorrect links to begin with. They respond quickly, but I prefer this functionality without the additional step.

4 years ago

Hey Alison - Thank you so much for the feedback on how we can improve. I have taken your feedback and shared it directly with our product team. I also want to say thank you so much for your support as a long term customer, we work hard to deliver a great product to your team. Your support and feedback, makes that possible. - ReviewTrackers

Shayna G.
Reputation Management Specialist in US
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU.

4 5 years ago

Comments: We heavily rely on this software to monitor reviews for our company. We are immediately notified via ReviewTrackers when something is posted online so we're able to jump right on it. We have all the information in one place for multiple office locations and brands - it's wonderfully convenient.

Pros:

ReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.

Cons:

I can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

4 years ago

Shayna, Thank you for the great review and for being a customer for over three years! We are happy that we continue to delight you as customer. It would not be possible without your feedback which helps improving our product and we thank you so much for that. - ReviewTrackers Team

Wes P.
Media Manager in US

A great way to stay up to date!

5 4 years ago

Comments: It is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately​.

Pros:

The ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.

Cons:

Some of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

4 years ago

Wes, First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review. We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.

Katie T.
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Saves me time and makes me more effective

5 3 years ago

Comments: Review Trackers has helped me be more effective and see overall patterns in what our customers are thinking about our services and spend a lot less time doing it. Customer service has been great as well.

Pros:

Consolidating all of my reviews into one easy to analyze dashboard and the ability to use smart responses and respond directly to many channels within the tool.

Cons:

I wish that Yelp didn't require you to log in directly to reply. That is more a review of how Yelp is set up though.

3 years ago

Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad to hear that our review management platform helps you and your team save time, particularly in terms of responding to reviews and identifying patterns and trends in the customer experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Once again, thanks for your review!

Shayna C.
Reputation Management Specialist in US
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy.

5 5 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.

Cons:

A face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

4 years ago

Shayna, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Donn D.
General Manager in US
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

Great and easy!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Very good!

Pros:

It’s very efficient in identifying problems and gives a great guide as to what to say and reply. It makes it very easy to keep track of reviews within multiple accounts!

2 years ago

Thank you so much, Donn! We appreciate your excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. You're right about how our software platform can help teams keep track of online reviews and respond promptly to their customers. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for your valuable feedback.