Filter by:

• Overall

About ReviewTrackers

ReviewTrackers business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying & maximizing insights to accelerate acquisition and retention.

Learn more about ReviewTrackers

Chief Operating Officer
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

"Great product"

Comments: Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

Pros: Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

Cons: I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

by ReviewTrackers on 15/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

Carli B.
Marketing
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"Review Trackers Feedback"

Comments: ReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.

Pros: Reviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.

Cons: ReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

by ReviewTrackers on 15/10/2019

Hi Carli, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Capterra community.

We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far with ReviewTrackers, and that you've been using the platform to centralize your reviews (and review responses), share customer feedback with your team, and measure your restaurants against the competition.

Thank you also for the helpful suggestions about Smart Responses. We have already shared your review with our Product and Engineering teams. If there is anything else that you'd like to suggest, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers!

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019
Social Media Specialist
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2019

"Review Monitoring Made Easy"

Pros: This software allows for easy integration of all review sites to provide a clear overview of your brand image. All stored in one, simple interface, this software cuts down on time to respond and monitor.

Cons: While using this software, I have encountered very little I dislike. It would be nice if there was a feature that showed the correlation or connections between reviews, be it a reviewer who multiple reviews on sites or a cohesive theme that appears. Preventative action advice would be helpful! Or a feature that allows you to gather all reviews and send to appropriate to team members with desired fields.

by ReviewTrackers on 09/07/2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you monitor online reviews easily. You can also reach out to your Customer Success manager and ask about how to discover trends, patterns, and themes within your review data - as well as how you can share this with stakeholders in your organization. Again, thanks for your extremely valuable feedback!

• Reviewed on 03/07/2019
Ernie C.
General manager
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"A must have for any restaurant"

Comments: Review Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.

Pros: The ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.

Cons: I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

by ReviewTrackers on 15/10/2019

Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for giving ReviewTrackers a wonderful review, and for sharing your thoughts here on Capterra.

We are so happy to hear that your restaurants are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. It's great to see that you're also using our platform as a tool to praise employees for a job well done.

We'll look into how we deliver a better experience for you on the mobile app. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2019
Shayna G.
Reputation Management Specialist
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2017

"Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU."

Comments: We heavily rely on this software to monitor reviews for our company. We are immediately notified via ReviewTrackers when something is posted online so we're able to jump right on it. We have all the information in one place for multiple office locations and brands - it's wonderfully convenient.

Pros: ReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.

Cons: I can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

Shayna,
Thank you for the great review and for being a customer for over three years! We are happy that we continue to delight you as customer. It would not be possible without your feedback which helps improving our product and we thank you so much for that. - ReviewTrackers Team

• Reviewed on 24/05/2017
Wes P.
Media Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"A great way to stay up to date!"

Comments: It is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately​.

Pros: The ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.

Cons: Some of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

Wes,
First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review.

We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Joey K.
Hear Coach
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2019

"Quality Review Tracking"

Pros: The ease of access, functionality and how up to date it is.

Cons: Not being able to respond to all platforms from the reviews.

by ReviewTrackers on 04/01/2020

Hi Joey, thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers. We're glad you find our software platform easy to use! We also appreciate your comments about the ability to respond to reviews on all platforms. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. They'd love to hear more from you!

• Reviewed on 19/12/2019
Edward G.
Store Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees

"Review Trackers benefits"

Comments: My overall experience working with Review Trackers has been great! Very user friendly

Pros: Very easy to see, and track my customer reviews as well as respond, and track progress month over month.

Cons: I honestly have not found something that I do not like in over a year of use.

by ReviewTrackers on 24/12/2019

Hi Edward, thank you so much for the excellent review of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad our software platform is helping you and your team respond to reviews, engage with your customers, and monitor your overall performance. Thanks very much for your unwavering support in the last couple of years, and we wish you great success in the New Year ahead.

Danielle G.
Property Director
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2019

"Reviews made simple"

Pros: I enjoy the ease of using Review Tracker. I enjoy having all reviews in one place and responding to the, directly from the site. I really enjoy the ask for reviews options, as it makes it easy for you to build up your online reputation.

Cons: I do not enjoy having to leave the site, log-on, and then respond to reviews. I wish you could respond to all reviews in the site.

by ReviewTrackers on 30/12/2019

Hi Danielle, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using ReviewTrackers, and that it is helping your team build a positive online reputation. Our software platform is definitely the perfect solution for managing your reviews and customer feedback in one place. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

• Reviewed on 24/12/2019
Chris A.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2019

"Review trackers"

Pros: It is an efficient way to consolidate and easily keep track of all reviews from all platforms

Cons: There is not many negatives that I have to say about the product

by ReviewTrackers on 04/01/2020

Chris, thank you so much for the 5-star ratings across the board. We're so glad you're loving your ReviewTrackers experience: our software is definitely designed as a solution to consolidating all your reviews across various platforms. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

• Reviewed on 20/12/2019
Jamie W.
Manager of Recruiting & Digital Strategy
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Great Tool to Keep Track of Reviews"

Comments: My experience has been great. I used to have to log in to each account that we have to check reviews. This pulls them all together for me.

Pros: I love that all of our reviews are in one platform. I like that we can invite people to give us feedback and 3rd party reviews.

Cons: The kiosk mode could use some improvement but otherwise, it's great software. It's still early in my experience using it but that's the only con I see so far.

by ReviewTrackers on 29/10/2019

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're happy that you're using our software platform not only to consolidate your reviews in one dashboard, but also to request customers for feedback and generate new reviews. Thanks for your candid feedback about Kiosk Mode; if you have additional comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our team. Once again, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Adam W.
Hotel Manager
Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"Great gauge of your business"

Pros: Instant access to your customers thoughts

Cons: Sometimes a delay in updating after replying to reviews

by ReviewTrackers on 04/01/2020

Adam, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us. We're thrilled that ReviewTrackers is enabling instant access to your customers' thoughts, and we're also very pleased to hear that you're using our software platform to respond to online reviews and customer feedback.

Austin M.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2015

"We love it."

Comments: We were spending a lot of time trying to manually track our online reviews through the myriad of individual review website, but found it to be exhausting and ultimately ineffective. We tried a number of review aggregation websites, but Review Trackers far exceeded the rest. Most made me manually link each review site one by one, but Review Tracker just took our name and two days later send me a link to our fully completed site. Instantly, and for the first time ever, we had a graph showing us our trends both in average reviews and total reviews per month. We had detailed monthly reports which I am now able to distribute to my team, and we now get alerts from any of dozens of review websites the minute they are submitted. For our purposes, this program was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be more pleased. I also want to say that there service has been spectacular.

by ReviewTrackers on 16/04/2015

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Austin! We strive to ensure our service meets all of our customer's expectations from day 1. We're glad that our review aggregation was the solution you were looking for, its exactly why we started ReviewTrackers from the beginning. We appreciate you taking the time give us a review!

• Reviewed on 15/04/2015
Wesley P.
Wesley P.
Social Media Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"I use this software to track multiple reviews for companies."

Pros: The ease of seeing all of my client's reviews by dates. I like being able to set up the timeline and being able to respond directly from within the software.

Cons: Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate through the pages. It just slows my process a little bit but I am not too worried about it.

Wesley,
Thank you for being a customer for over two years, it is a delight to work with you and your team. It sounds like you would like an easier way to page through the reviews, we have added tabs on the page to make it a bit easier and we also added hot keys to make even easier when you are in the app. If you have any questions, your customer success manager would be happy to help. Thank you for your business and we are excited to keep growing with you and your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"Great Product, Lots of Functionality"

Pros: Allows our restaurant to easily track customer reviews from numerous online review sites. We're able to see a quick summary/overview of our current standings on all of the most important platforms as well.

Cons: Little pricy for us compared to some of the other similar services. However, Review Trackers integrate with quite a few more platforms than some of the other services I've used.

Jeff,
Thanks for the 5 star review of ReviewTrackers. It looks like you tried us in 2015 as a trial. We would love an opportunity to show you how the platform has evolved and changed. We have a ton of new functionality and improvements we have made to better empower customers to manage their customer feedback. Thanks again. - ReviewTrackers Team

• Reviewed on 21/03/2018
Marissa F.
Marketing Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"ReviewTrackers"

Comments: Overall I love this site and think every business should use it

Pros: I love using review trackers because it gives me an update on all 17 of my building locations everyday it makes it easy to spot bad reviews

Cons: There really isn’t anything that I do not like about this software because it covers everything I need it to

by ReviewTrackers on 20/02/2020

Thank you so much, Marissa! We appreciate your excellent rating of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're happy to hear it has helped keep track of reviews at all 17 business locations and made it easy to respond to them. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Anne C.
Hospital Administrator
Veterinary, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"Great product!"

Pros: Great product to keep you in contact with your clients

Cons: I've been extremely happy with it so I'd have to say nothing

by ReviewTrackers on 08/01/2020

Hi Anne, thank you so much for the excellent review and perfect ratings! We love how you're using ReviewTrackers to drive engagement with your customers. If you have any questions or additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 03/01/2020
Bianca S.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/12/2019

"Bianca Strader ReviewTrackers Review"

Pros: That I can answer my review and click respond on knowing that I had already done them.

Cons: That I have to click out of the app to answer yelp reviews.

by ReviewTrackers on 02/01/2020

Hi Bianca, we love your review here on Capterra! Thank you so much for supporting ReviewTrackers. We're glad that our software platform is helping you and your team respond efficiently to online reviews. This is extremely crucial to building a positive brand reputation, and we're grateful to be your technology partner in your review management strategy. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 23/12/2019
Ian R.
Marketing Director
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2020

"Very satisfied"

Pros: Everything all on one page, easy and organized.

Cons: Having to go to another page to respond to Expedia and Tripadvisor reviews.

by ReviewTrackers on 18/08/2020

Hi Ian - Thank you for taking the time to leave this review on Capterra. We're happy to hear ReviewTrackers has made it easy to organize reviews all on one page. We appreciate the feedback about TripAdvisor and Expedia and will be sure to share that with our product team. Thank you again for your review, we appreciate the support!

• Reviewed on 07/08/2020
Partner Relationship Manager
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2018

"Review Trackers on point"

Pros: I love the quick look 'at a glance' and how you can dive right in and take action. Love the new updates

Cons: I have been using the system since it's inception and don't have any cons.

by ReviewTrackers on 15/10/2018

Thanks so much for being a customer for the past few years. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers. Including the updated dashboard that you mentioned. We look forward to continuing to find ways to delight and take care of our customers like you. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

• Reviewed on 05/10/2018
Isolina P.
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2015

"Service is a time saver!"

Comments: This service is a time saver. We have all of our reviews in one location which keeps us from scouring the internet's many review sites to find our good and negative reviews. Having the review alerts for our negative reviews gives our company the opportunity to reach out to our guests and make any negative experience into a positive one. I personally like it because it gives me the chance to create lasting impressions with our guests by really providing great customer service. Letting our guests know that their concerns matter and their feedback is valued.

by ReviewTrackers on 25/03/2015

Proud to have you as a customer the past few years. I am very happy to hear the ReviewTrackers product has not only helped you saving a ton of time but also empowered you to deliver great customer service. Thank you for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2015
Internet Marketing Specialist

"Efficient Platform"

Pros: Review Trackers makes monitoring, responding to, and reporting on reviews much easier. It saves me time!

Cons: Adding review sites to track could be a little more intuitive - but once you know how to do it for each platform, it's easy.

by ReviewTrackers on 15/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great five star review! Very happy to hear you find it easy to use and that it saves you time. I shared your feedback with our product team as we work to find ways to make it easier for our customers to add new data to our platform. Thank you for your business and support over the past few years. - ReviewTrackers Team

Jessica C.
Customer Service Represenative
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2015

"Review Trackers is extremely helpful in generating reviews!"

Comments: Review Trackers is easy and helpful in retrieving reviews. Emily Carl is very supportive and helpful with the software and any questions we may have she's done an amazing job working with us. Overall Review Trackers is an excellent software to partner with. Very much recommended.

by ReviewTrackers on 12/05/2015

Thanks Jessica! We're happy you had an easy time with our software, we strive to make it as user-friendly as possible. We know how important online reviews are, so thanks for taking the time to write such a nice one for us!

• Reviewed on 08/05/2015
Eric F.
GM
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2020

"Super easy to keep reviews in order!"

Comments: It's been great!

Pros: I love that I don't have to bounce between countless review sites when responding to reviews!

Cons: I don't have any particular issues regarding the software.

by ReviewTrackers on 08/01/2020

Eric, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that ReviewTrackers has helped you save time and keep everything in order, particularly when it comes to managing online reviews across multiple websites. Again, we appreciate the time you took to share with us your feedback.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2020
Paige J.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2016

"Great Service"

Comments: Nothing to complain about, they alert us when we get new reviews and are very helpful if we have any questions!

Paige,
Thank you for being a valued customer over the past few years. We look forward to finding ways to continue to delight you and find new ways to help you grow your online reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team

• Reviewed on 09/02/2016