Filter by:

• Overall

About Recruitee

Recruitee is a fast, easy, collaborative hiring platform for teams and companies of all sizes.

Learn more about Recruitee

Luuk F.
Recruitment Scientist in Netherlands

Great product that provides easy access to quickly set up a recruitment pipelien

4 last year

Comments: overal it has been very smooth and positive. It has allowed our organisation to double in size in 2 yrs time.

Pros:

Recruitee seems to have been build with the end-users in mind. As such it is very intuitive and requires very little explaination to my team.

Cons:

The reporting feature does not work for us as we are used to a continuous hiring cycle and we do not close a job after hiring someone. This reporting feature isn't as important to us currently so it's by no means a deal breaker

Alternatives Considered: Greenhouse and Lever

Reasons for Switching to Recruitee: price vs. features.

11 months ago

Dear Luuk, We want to start by saying thank you for the great feedback! The team is very happy to read your positive remarks about the product. Recruitee is indeed built as a user-friendly ATS that anyone can easily learn to work with. We hope you explore more of the functionalities we offer with our recently released Reporting feature and let us know what you think. This upgrade was launched in November 2020, and it allows for more customization to better fit different reporting needs. If you have any questions about this feature and others, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Best, The Recruitee Team

Adeel Q.
Founder in Netherlands
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

Great software, but it comes at a price: financially and data lock-in

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Recruitee is a well designed ATS software. Many of the key functionalities required to successfully recruit a candidate are available. Setting up and implementing the software is relatively easy and straightforward. Recently introduced custom fields on the candidate profile, which is a good addition. Customer service generally responds within a day.

Cons:

- The candidate profile can feel a bit cluttered, they have done a decent job to manage the info. - Expensive option. With recruitee's tiered pricing strategy, you always have too many or too few 'active jobs'. In most cases, you will end up paying more than you need. There should be a more flexible option. - Data. There is a simple export function for candidates, but all the notes and other data collected is practically lost. Unless you are willing to invest in a developer that is willing to work with Recruitee's API to extract your data. This is a major dealbreaker. Unless you are entirely sure that this platform is a solid solution for the coming years, I cannot recommend this software. This kind of vendor lock-in is not appreciated.

Alternatives Considered: SmartRecruiters

Emma K.
Co-Founder in US
Publishing, 51-200 Employees

Extremely efficient recruiting software

5 last year

Comments: Recruitee has helped us vet thousands of applicants to our company in the last few years.

Pros:

The software is incredibly intuitive and makes recruitment hassle-free.

Cons:

Within the software, you should be able to auto-block a candidate that definitely will not be hired.

last year

Dear Emma, Thank you for leaving a review of your experience using Recruitee! The team is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we're proud to be the product you've relied on for the last few years to process your applicants. We would like to know more about what you mean by 'auto-blocking' a candidate, as our automated actions feature can trigger a number of actions when you disqualify a candidate. Feedback such as yours guides us when improving our product and services. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with regard to the disqualifying actions available in Recruitee, or leave responses via our regular surveys. Thank you again for taking the time to review our product. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Co-Founder & CTO in Hong Kong
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use

4 7 months ago

Comments: Centralise all the open positions, track candidates and follow the recruitment process

Pros:

Recruitee is pretty easy to use, and the team was onboarded with no problem. the kanban view of candidates is very convenient, and the stages can be adapted to our own recruitment process as well

Cons:

The career page itself does the job, but it lacks some flexibility to make it look great. You can't set a job as "remote" for instance, or open in multiple locations. We have several offices, and some roles are location-indifferent, so we'd like to show it's open in multiple locations. Instead, we have to duplicate it which is very inconvenient, doesn't look good on the page, and also we can't have an overview of candidate across the duplicated roles.

Leila B.
Leila B.
Founder & Team Growth Strategist in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

The only ATS that has everything I need

4 5 years ago

Comments: Ability to allow clients access to my system, so I can work with them in the collaborative and transparent way that we love

Pros:

I spent days evaluating 30+ ATS's via trials / demos etc. (and looking at hundreds overall). This was the ONLY one that had what I needed. I work very collaboratively with my clients and want to be able to let them into my platform. This allows me to do so, and the permissions are so incredibly comprehensive and flexible I can work with them in an endless number of ways. the search / filters are incredible as well, so this allows really easy report creation for me, as well as transparency. The service and people are fantastic -- top notch team. I'm so excited and relieved to have found them. And pricing is fantastic as well. UI is fantastic. Careers site is wonderful. Reseller model incredibly advantageous. This is a product I can believe in.

Cons:

Copy and paste from Word into job description for posting (even when using the copy/paste from word button) is not good (bullets will go missing). There may be an easy workaround - I haven't asked them for help with that. And I really wish I could purchase ziprecruiter boosts on their site so I could get rid of my ziprecruiter subscription

4 years ago

Hello Leila, Thank you for the review and feedback. We have added a Word copy-paste feature to all job creation forms. Good one! Kind regards, Perry (co-founder)

Carolien T.
HR Business Partner in Belgium
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

Intuitive software, great support!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The software is very intuitive. Even the hiring managers like to keep the candidate files updated in the tool, which was a hassle with previous softwares. It has a lot of features which make it easy to use and very all round. I was a bit hesitate because there isn't a local contact point, but every time I reach out to the support team, they react within the hour. They provide the right information and are really helpfull. They constantly adjust the tool, so for the same amount of money, you keep updates. The tool gets better and better.

Cons:

I think there can be some improvements made concerning referrals, possibilities concerning tasks and an area to keep documents, but they are working on some of these things.

Bronwen K.
HR Assistant in Canada

Our recruitment best friend

5 4 years ago

Pros:

it's super easy to use. Our recruitment process is so efficient and its really easy to use with our clients, we are all able to look at the same organization and candidates while sharing notes and thoughts without having to meet in person.

Cons:

There needs to be some features love. There have been lots of features released since we started using the software, however, some Canadian job board love would be awesome!

Jeroen V.
Online Marketeer in Netherlands
Media Production, 11-50 Employees

Great tool to connect all your marketing tools

5 4 years ago

Pros:

A lot of integrations with the tools we use very much as agency. You don't need to have any knowledge of coding to setup complex IFTT sequences.

Cons:

Not every tool is integrated, would be great if it was so, but their working on it so not even that big a con

Khalil A.
Talent Acquisition and Development Lead in Jordan
51-200 Employees

Excellent

4 3 years ago

Pros:

All features are there and up to date, new features on regular basis and quick response from the client services team

Cons:

Interviews arrangement is not that easy and I couldn't update the templates and the calendar view needs some improvements

Geeske V.
HR in Netherlands
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Great value for money

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Recruitee is an easy to use ATS and career page builder, which is very user friendly and helps to collaborate with the hiring team and communicate with candidates. It's perfect for small/midsize organizations and great value for money.

Cons:

I'd like to have more custom styling possibilities of the careerpage. Furthermore, support isn't always as fast as I would like

Michael E.
Draft Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

Recruitee Reviewee

5 3 years ago

Pros:

First off, they've won a lot of awards..That should speak for itself. I really enjoy how Recruitee's platform is extremely simplified. I like that they offer a free trial before you buy. That's not as common as you'd think. Additionally, and I normally don't say this, their pricing is pretty affordable compared to competing products. Lastly, a feature that I personally don't use but is beneficial for a lot of folks is the fact that you can sync with your social media accounts like Instagram or Linkedin.

Cons:

The only thing I can think of, which I do suggest, would be to allow browsing users the opportunity to get the free trial without having to request a demo and or speak to someone at the company.

Pedro N.
Trainee Headhunter in Brazil

I have entered contact to find a new tool for our Executive Search company

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Just loved it, it's awesome, and I can see there is a lot of effort put on the ATS. Also, the contact from support was amazing, she is motivated to understand my needs. I think that the type of subscription also makes a lot of sense for my company.

Cons:

I would like to have a CRM tool also, and I would probably would like that once in the RECRUITEE CRHOME EXTENSION, and in Linkedin, that I immediately could upload the cv, or the program would do from the candidates' page, this would speed up things.

Diederick K.
SR. Recruiter in Netherlands
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent features, open architecture, great customer service

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Recruitee gives us the ability to be very transparent to the business lines. Additionally the API has the benefit that we can experiment with lots of different things since integration is relatively easy and not crazy expensive.

Cons:

product is still under development and there are some features we would like that are not yet active. although this is a matter of time i'd rather have it now than later

Peter R.
Peter R.
Web developer in Slovakia
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 Employees

Great way to improve your recruiting process

5 9 months ago

Comments: Recruitee helped us to simplify our hiring process and helps us save time every day.

Pros:

Recruitee helps us to streamline our recruiting and onboarding process. It forces us to follow guidelines and deadlines and make our process much more professional.

Cons:

It's a bit difficult and time consuming to setup perfectly, but once setup, all the time invested into setup pays back quickly.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Head of Recruiting in Germany
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 Employees

Very good!

4 5 years ago

Comments: Recruitee is indeed a great tool, customer support is great, fast and in English, and from time to time it gets even better with improved tools and features. They listen to you and you can see their roadmap and also give your inputs. I highly recommend!

Pros:

- Easy to use - Good and easy layout - Functionalities

Cons:

- I wish we could have talent pools with the same layout of an open job

Coral H.
Executive Assistant in UK

An excellent experience throughout the trial period - exceptional support from Recruitee personnel

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Everything from the ease of use to how much time it has saved me in my working day - it has completely transformed the way we handle our business.

Cons:

Nothing at all - but would be a 'nice to have' if Tasks were visible on the iPad app version and phone.

People Champion in

Recruitee is how recruiting should be.

5 6 years ago

Comments: We use Recruitee to keep track of all our hiring activities. Recruitee has made it easy for everyone in the office to collaborate and be involved in the recruitment process from sourcing candidates, to making an offer to candidates.

Pros:

Very easy to use, and has a great dashboard for visualising where everyone is in the hiring process. The ability to collaborate with others is also great.

Cons:

At the moment it fits everything I need from a recruitment platform. The only thing that needs a little work is tracking the source of where all the candidates are applying from, but it looks like that will be fixed soon.

Amy F.
Amy F.
Human Resources in US
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees

Simple to set-up

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It was very easy for us to get this system set up and start using.

Cons:

Still learning, but I would like a way to include videos to the application process and have them attach to the file.

3 years ago

Thanks for your feedback Amy! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying working with Recruitee. Also, I'm very excited to tell you that it's possible for candidates to answer with a video. Please find the instructions here: https://support.recruitee.com/recruitee-s-key-features-explained/using-video/get-started-with-video-answers and let us know what you think!

Iryna Y.
Team Lead in Germany

A good tool for recruitment

5 3 years ago

Comments: overall, much better than what our company used before :)

Pros:

- Pipeline view for managing the applicants is very useful - very simple and user friendly platform

Cons:

- sometimes CVs dont load on the applicant page - some unnecessary info if you are a hiring manager (not HR), like where the applications come from, i didnt use anything except "jobs" Regarding this form - people already take time to give feedback, minimum requirement of characters is not necessary!

Floran V.
HR in Netherlands
Used the Software for: Not provided

Easy all in one recruitment tool

5 6 years ago

Comments: Makes it super easy to post vacancies onto different job boards as well as your own website (if you want) and afterwards process incoming applications. I like that the entire pipeline is customisable. The guys at Recruitee are superhelpful with any request and really think along with your particular needs.

Rune T.
Co-founder in Netherlands

Great product

5 6 years ago

Comments: We've been using Recruitee for the last couple of weeks, and it's been great. We've seen a spike in applications, and we're already saving significant amount of time on going through applications and picking the right ones. Thank you Recruitee!

Suzanne S.
Founder in Ireland

Best ATS I've used

5 6 years ago

Comments: As a Recruitment Agency, we've tried several ATS. Recruitee has been by far the best, both in terms of ease of use and, probably the best feature, quick response rate from customer service. They look like a company who are are really going places.

Rebecca B.
Netherlands

Great UI, Great Customer Support

5 6 years ago

Comments: As a startup, of course they will experience problems, but I kid you not, they fix the problems the same hour they come about. Really nice team and I really like the UI

6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words Rebecca. Glad to respond within an hour ;-)

Mary G.
Talent Acquisition specialist in Argentina

EXCELENT!!

3 3 years ago

Comments: .

Pros:

I love it because it easy to use, agile and it has all I need! It´s very practical for recruiters and for candidates.

Cons:

I cannot reserve in the calendar agenda the meeting rooms and see ther availability for the interviwes. How can I do it?

Ivo V.
Owner / Director in Netherlands

More than an ATS

5 7 years ago

Comments: We started using Recruitee because of the free job board integrations. Within a week we had over 20 applicants for a position that was hard to fill. The multi-posting ability to free and paid job boards is a great plus and makes it more than an ATS.