15 years helping British businesses

Housecall Pro Reviews

4.7 (2,781) Write a Review!

About Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro is a top-rated business solution for home service professionals to streamline scheduling, dispatching, payments, & more.

Learn more about Housecall Pro

Pros:

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

Cons:

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Housecall Pro ratings

4.6
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.2/10

Housecall Pro has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 2,781 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Housecall Pro before?

Filter reviews (2,781)

Rayanne
Rayanne
Operations Manager in US

EXCELLENT

Pros:

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Cons:

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Great Product!

Comments: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

Pros:

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

Cons:

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Dave
Manager in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Housecall Pro is the best for service contractors

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The appointment reminders and automatic communication with clients ensured we kept clear and consistent communication during the jobs. I loved that when a tech was heading to the next job, they could click on the button saying they are on their way to the job and it would automatically send a text to the client with the updated ETA.

Cons:

The automatic invoice reminders caused some issues for our clients. We did work with real estate transactions that would get paid once the house went to closing. The agents I worked with got a lot of reminder emails and it was difficult to configure the settings around automatic invoice reminders.

Tyler
Utilities, 2–10 Employees

Should have stayed with Quickbooks

1.0 last month New

Comments: Probably the worst most complex decisions I've made with my business. Its easier to work with a government agency then it has been working with Housecall.

Pros:

Nothing the whole experiences has been horrible. I was promised so much and got so little.

Cons:

After all this mess I should have just stayed with Quickbooks. Now I'm stuck with housecall.

Kimberly
Gambling & Casinos, 2–10 Employees

Good, Bad & Ugly

Comments: There are many really good thing in the basic scheduling, estimates, service plans, jobs and such. But, my level of frustration with the administrative side of this program is equivalent to how good the dispatch and job creation side.

Pros:

For the most part the base program is really good. Jobs, Estimates, Scheduling, etc. However,...

Cons:

The payroll is so full of bugs it needs several cans of Raid to try to wrangle some of then into the corral. The whole money section is full of blue pigs. I can't even corral those hogs for nothin. And the reports leave a lot to be desired as well. Frustrated...

7 hours ago

Hello Kim! Sorry about your issues around payroll. Happy to hear that you do like the invoicing and scheduling. Can you send me an email at [email protected] with your company name, login email, and phone number? Want to dig in and see what we can do to help here. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ryan
Ryan
Managing Partner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great software that has really helped us take our remediation business to the next level.

Comments: HousecallPro has helped us take our business to the next level and makes dispatching, estimating, and bookkeeping much easier. I've used other competitive products in the past, but nothing has come close to the features of HousecallPro.

Pros:

Price list flexibility, automated emails, estimate approvals and invoicing, and dispatching to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Cons:

The automated emails should absolutely be tied to job tags, but because they're tied to customer tags, we have to add and remove them vigilantly if we have repeat customers with multiple properties or different service needs. I wish the estimate approval process was more of an eSignature process as opposed to any party just clicking a button.

2 years ago

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Jonathon
Jonathon
President in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Pros & Cons about Housecall Pro

Comments: My overall experience is GREAT! I've used two other software platforms and HCP by far is more superior!!

Pros:

1. Reporting 2. User Friendly 3. With the integrated CC processing my techs are receiving 30% higher amount in tips. 4. It actually works in the field.

Cons:

1. My industry doesn't have the correct work flow. 2. Not blocking time out while in the process of booking a job. 3. Refreshing the screen to ensure the schedule is the same. We have a pretty fluid schedule being Junk Removal.

Director. Sales & Marketing in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

Don’t choose a premium cloud solution for scheduling and invoicing without giving Housecall a good l

Comments: Great support both technically and from a corporate level with live events they add value as a user of the product and as a business manager/owner. Tremendous commitment to support the “pros” that make up their customer base

Pros:

Ease of use, but full featured, strong mobile app as well as desktop. Integration with Quickbooks online version Also google maps integration and GPS. Online book from our website directly to the software works well.

Cons:

Lack of ability to have tech to accept the jobs through the app since we work with independent contractors who can refuse jobs they don’t want. Also there does not seem to be a way for customers to choose the crew they want when booking online

Kevin
Kevin
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great value for most small businesses

Comments: It has been great!

Pros:

The software is easy to use and navigate. I have had no issues implementing it in my day to day operations.

Cons:

I would like to be able to make changes directly from the reporting screen (update tags, add/delete info, etc)

Eric
Eric
HVAC/R CONTRACTOR in US
Utilities, Self Employed

I LOVE USING HOUSECALL PRO IN OUR HOME SERVICE BUSINESS

Comments: HOUSECALL PRO HAS STREAMLINED MY INVOICING, CUSTOMER DATA STORAGE, CUSTOMER INTERACTION, AND MUCH MORE. THE SOFTWARE IS CONTINUALLY GETTING BETTER AND THE CUSTOMER SUPORT INTERACTION IS ABOVE AVERAGE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HOUSECALL PRO!!

Pros:

FUNCTIONALITY, TECH SUPPORT, AND VALUE VS PRICE

Cons:

IT IS ONLY USABLE WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION FOR INVOICEING. I WOULD ALSO LIKE A VERSION THAT WORKS IN THE FIELD WHERE INTERNET IS NOT AVAILABLE.

Wayne
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

The best service management software for small to medium service companies.

Pros:

Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great! I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Cons:

Over the past two years, there have been several issues for which I have needed to use a work around, but most of those issues have been, or are being addressed. Currently the most inconvenient issue is a somewhat clunky estimate process, and the inability to create multi-option estimates from the mobile app, but they are working to solve that issue.

Carla
Owner, plumbing co. in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

So much potential...so much that was wrong.

Comments: Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating. Best word to describe HousecallPro. The worst thing is when you call for help or do a chat, they give you bad advice, you relay it to the techs in the field, you mess up everything and have to start over and then you figure it out yourself. The tech support crew at HCP doesn't know the program very well. It is highly frustrating to open a chat, get bad advice, get a wrong answer and before they can figure it out you figure it out for them and let them know the correct answer for the next person that chats in with the same issue.

Pros:

Integrated with Quick Books Online. It is hard to say what we liked about it. It had a map built in so we could see where the techs were theoretically but didn't exactly work all the time.

Cons:

Frustrating to find out the history they said would be imported only gave us dates of service, not the actual history. We could not see what we had done for the customer only what amounts Quickbooks had received and when. That is not history. Something that was major for us is that if you have a multiple day job, remodel, tunneling to replace a sewer system, running new water lines in a house you have to add additional scheduling and each occurrence ends up in QuickBooks whether you billed out for that or not. In other words we had multiple no money due invoices in QB's that didn't need to go over because customers should receive one invoice for a job with all the details on the one invoice not multiple invoices with small amounts on them. This was the worst.

Ben
CEO in US

Possibly the best CRM

Comments: I have been very happy with my experience since implementing Housecall Pro. I would like to see a few more features, but it has been ever evolving so I’m sure I will see those in the near future.

Pros:

Ease of use and navigation. Features that are offered to compliment it.

Cons:

Could use a few more options. It is easy to use from a phone but I would like pictures attached to the price list items to make it easier to navigate on the phone .

Skye
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

This software is a game changer

Pros:

Our customers love the communication. Our staff love how easy it is to use the app. It sets us miles ahead of our competition and gives us that sharp professional look we strive to bring our customers on the job. The fact that it communicates with our Quickbooks software makes the accounting end simple and saves a tremendous amount of time.

Cons:

At this point, there isn't anything I don't like about HCP! I am a happy customer!

Denise

HOUSE CALL PRO

Comments: I like HouseCall Pro very much on the desk top version and would definitely recommend the program to others. I would not recommend the mobile version at this point only because of the issues I have stated. I hope that in time the mobile version will catch up to the desk top version for the ADMIN to be able to conduct business whether in the field or in the office.

Pros:

I like the way house call works on the desk top. It is quick and easy for me to do all my daily tasks as it pertains to each individual project I have going on. It is pretty easy to navigate through. The system allows me to keep all projects organize even if we have to go back out on more then one occasion.

Cons:

I don't like how difficult it is to search on the desk top version for a particle project. It would make it quicker and simpler to have a "1" step process to look up any project by address or contractor name. Too many steps and difficult right now to find what I am looking for. The mobile version needs to be simpler for the ADMIN to be able to use. If I am away from the office I can only see my projects, not ALL. I need to be able to see all as the ADMIN in order to conduct business when I am away from my desk and office. Our business requires putting in the home owner address which is not the contractor's address on file. When I try to schedule a job in the field on the mobile version I can never put in the address of the home owner which is where I need my employee to go.(NOT THE CONTRACTOR OFFICE) I have to always put it in the notes and take an extra step to tell the employee address is in the notes instead of where it should be. This makes it very difficult to work with and dispatch my employee to the correct address.

Mike

A review of Housecall Pro CRM

Comments: It is much easier to look up phone numbers, addresses, and prior work orders within Housecall Pro vs. our former manual paper system. Also a good feature HC Pro provides is the ability to collect payments in the field which is probably more accurate and faster than other methods.

Pros:

Housecall Pro is a great CRM product. We are a plumbing company and we use this software every day and it helps us keep track of our customers in the cloud. We have not started using Housecall Pro in the field as of yet, but we will soon. Once a person learns the software it is fairly easy to upload a list of inventory items such as plumbing parts and then add these parts to a customer's invoice. We are experimenting with locating parts through voice recognition from the tablet and then adding these parts to the invoice rather than keying them in by hand. We use a time and material vs. flat rate customer invoicing system. Many companies are hard to reach or place you on long holds when you call them. Housecall Pro utilizes a chat feature which provides a timely response to our questions. Housecall Pro is an affordable and good quality software program that is web based. Some of the features of the program include job scheduling, dispatch, customer invoicing, the ability to accept credit cards in the field, and more. Overall we are very satisfied with Housecall Pro and recommend them as a Field Service Software solution.

Cons:

It would be nice to have sub categories or some type of drop down menu for our parts so they would be easier to find. For example it would make sense to have a category called copper fittings and then a sub category called elbows, and then a sub category to that for different types of elbows such as 22, 45, and 90 degree. Since we are time and material plumbers it would also be nice to have an automated way to calculate our labor costs based on time spent on the job, but this still requires a manual calculation from what I understand.

Boo
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Clients LOVE it!

Comments: I love that it talks to quick books, but sometimes there are glitches that my book keeper can't figure out without an HCP rep. I love how easy it is to use on my phone.

Pros:

The feedback I get from clients is that they love the professionalism of the software, the easy ways to communicate, the online booking option, the automated 'on my way' text and paying online. What I like is how easy it is to look at. I know other software have more options, but sometimes less is more. You can get lost in all the functions and it makes it harder to use. I don't need a lot of the other features that other software offers. I need software that is quick and easy to use (and hard to screw up). The way everything is set up makes each page easy to look at, therefore, easy to navigate and use.

Cons:

I don't like that I can't call someone to help me figure something out. I don't like that the invoice number is not the same as the estimate number and sometimes it can be tricky to keep them the same. I wish there was an automated function to send an invoice for the deposit once someone approves an estimate. Another thing that would be helpful is if people can schedule an estimate online, not just a job. I know I can convert jobs to estimate, but numbering can get tricky. One more thing. It would be helpful if on the app, you can see the invoice number right on the calendar or when you open up the job. I'm in metal warehouses a lot buying material and I have to select the invoice button just to see the invoice number and reception is bad. My way around it has been putting the invoice number in the notes, but that's obnoxious.

Brian
President in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Housecall Pro Getting Better With Age.

Comments: We are a small HVAC service and install company. Using Housecall Pro has been a positive experience. It has greatly improved scheduling for both customers and employees. A/R has been a very positive aspect. Integration with QB has made the accounting side of the business cleaner with less conflict. We are now beginning to use the service contract feature. HCP support always respond in a timely fashion and are always seeking to improve.

Pros:

Seamless integration with Quickbooks is the most important feature. Once we learned to categorize where we wanted charges to show in QB such as "Labor" or "Material & Supplies" then reconciliation became easy. Software is easy to navigate and customize. Scheduling service for our customers is a major feature and increases customer confidence. Our A/R has improved dramatically. More of our customers use the pay online feature and the ability to accept cc payments is a huge plus. Admin settings allow to set cc minimum payments and employee access through mobile app.

Cons:

Would love have an attachment icon in customer history window indicating service calls that have attached photos or documents uploaded without having to open each one individually. I would also like to have the ability to record customer equipment Model & Serial #'s and connect services to particular equipment. Example: Customer has (5) individual air con systems. Enter Model & Serial #'s, and name systems. Then all future service at that site can be attached to a particular piece of equipment with the ability to run a report. Options for "Summer" & "Winter" maintenance to run reports for recurring future would also be on my wish list.

Scott
Owner/Operator in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Pro user

Comments: Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Pros:

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

Cons:

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Dereck
Owner/Operator in US
Construction, Self Employed

Great addition to our small business.

Comments: 1. Able to stay more organized.
2. Able to send out estimates faster.
3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

Pros:

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

Cons:

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Alyssa
Chemicals, 2–10 Employees

Incompetence is Damaging my Business

Comments: We inherited the use of this software from someone whose business we purchased. It looked promising and we decided to transition, which took MONTHS, and involved multiple issues with importing existing customers, even after several attempts to manually adapt our reports to line up with their templates, ultimately ending with a patchy, subpar work-around. This ended up being the approach repeatedly in the following years. We reluctantly renewed for one more year because of the hassle of yet another transition, and I can certainly say it has proved to be a mistake and regret.

Pros:

When it works, it works well and there are minimal issues. "When it works" is not acceptable.

Cons:

The support team has only ever responded to issues with inconvenient manual work-arounds. Their customer import doesn't work so I have to send the report to an email and they upload it on their end and can't guarantee how long it will take or how my notes and other fields will import. There is no option to add custom fields to jobs or accounts. There have been several bugs and issues that go days unacknowledged and then take days to fix, meanwhile interrupting the flow of my business and causing errors for my customers. The last 2 days there have been 15-30 minute waits just to get a reply to a chat for support.

JULIE
owner/admin in US
Construction, Self Employed

This software changed my life and kept my relationship together!

Comments: it makes my job way easier AND we were able to have a paperless office.

Pros:

Ok so my partner and I started a new business together and I was using Joist which, for free, is a sweet app but I quickly realized that a serious business needed a serious software to help with logistics. Demo ensued and... Long story short our sales person was really cool and answered all of my difficult questions with ease. And trust me I am an office gorilla. And if you are trying to bamboozle me, well, I have those maternal instincts that can smell bamboozling a mile away. the program was easy to use and easy to learn. It has a real-time app that my tech in the field uses, it is partnered with zillow so the service address shows up with all the juicy details, bed/bathroom, sq ft, price it sold for . my tech uses the map function so he doesn't have to call me for directions. you can search specific date ranges and tag customers with specific tags for ROI data. It keeps a graph display dashboard of all the business vitals. Unlike other programs this one lets you pick the level you want to pay and for more you can get extra services. the lowest level still gives you plenty to run a successful business. I LOVE house call Sparky, the virtual text concierge, that reminds clients when their appointment is, confirms appt, tells them when the tech is en route and when a job is finished. There is a pay online feature, a "bill to separate address" feature, and the customer service is the BEST I've ever dealt with. they even take suggestions.

Cons:

when you use the payment box to run a credit card it pops up in the center of the screen and you cant move it to see what the billing zip is on the screen below it. I don't know if it's me but sometimes it takes a few seconds longer than I like to load between screens. There might be a toggle feature I am missing. I work hard and I expect my technology to do the same. I would like to see a little more flexibility in the price list feature. It should operate faster with the line item selection. If I pick something I know is in our saved price list it takes a minute for it to populate the selection box. When you are inputting the prices of line items by hand the cursor goes to weird places in the price. drives me bonkers

Kenneth
COO in US

FSM, CRM and Appointment Scheduler - All in one!

Pros:

For 18 months we were looking for a software that could do three things: 1. Manage our customer database (CRM) 2. Schedule appointments and send automatic reminders to customers 3. Assign and dispatch employees to jobs (Field Service Management) It seemed every software was designed to do one, MAYBE TWO, of these things, but no software could do all three. Then we found HouseCall Pro. It seemed almost too good to be true, but HouseCall does it all for us. We haven't looked back. 1. App for field technicians is awesome! Best I've seen. 2. Strong and powerful integration with Google -- autofills addresses and integrates with Maps. 3. Automatic e-mail reminders sent to customers. 4. Postcard marketing campaigns. 5. Quickbooks compatible. 6. Incomparable customer service. They have a friendly, helpful and intelligent group of people working for them. They are always there to listen to requests and solve problems. The messaging app within the desktop software lets you communicate with them directly anytime. They always seem to respond within mere minutes. 7. They are constantly releasing updates and improvements to the software. It gets better with every release and it shows they really listen to customer suggestions!

Cons:

1. The schedule view is hard to read and use. When you are trying to get an overview of your resources and availability, you have to scroll left/right as well as up/down. It's made it hard for us, so we still have to rely on Google Calendar to view employee availability when trying to schedule jobs. 2. No automatic reminders sent to employees. There is a push notification one hour before a job starts, but this is not enough time for us. We want an email or test least a day, even a week, in advance. 3. Few customization options. (eg - You cannot rename "professional" to "stylist" or "technician" to suit your industry.) You can't include hyperlinks in follow-up emails to link customers to a satisfaction survey. (They have to copy/paste the address into the browser.) 4. No way to "black out" dates on scheduler for employee time off. Again, we still have to use Google Calendar. Although they just released "Non-Job Events" and this could serve as a possible workaround for us. We are looking into it! 5. The CRM is weak. (No multiple contacts for a business, no way to name different service addresses, no pipeline for making sales, etc.)

Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Meh

Comments: It has always been MEH.....But after today I am heavily looking at getting far far FARRRR AWAY from this company!!!!! They have no care or concerns for their customers, or providing a functioning product.

Pros:

Its okay, but definately not great. They spend alot of time upgrading features that have little use, meanwhile leaving important features with critical issues unresolved. (like automatic late fees, and changing customers name in invoice if you accidentally have the wrong one in field).

Cons:

CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! Absolutely the worst! If you like to hire companies that will treat you like a human being this isnt it. We had to close our bank account after being hacked, and open another one for our protection. (According to the bank). I realized I had no number for housecall pro and could not call them. I could not update my account, resulting in loss of customers since they would not be able to pay by credit card since we couldnt easily manage connecting our new account. The lady who called was unbelieveably rude! when I told her that I lost customers because we couldnt bill them because of their system issues, she said "well thats your perception"....ummmm,,, no, reality. And she was obviously 20 with a righteous attitude who feels that she is above all else. Just disgusting attitude. It made me realize that I could not believe I have paid and supported this company who fails to properly train employees in customer service.

2 years ago

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at the address provided. Thank you again.

Sean
Facilities Services, Self Employed

Couldn't survive without Housecall Pro

Comments: Housecall Pro streamlines my entire customer interaction. The software maintains my customer database, and my customer history. Housecall Pro handles all my scheduling. Housecall Pro sends reminder emails to my customers and makes it easy to notify my customers as to my location on the day of service. Housecall Pro handles my invoices and makes it easy to collect payment. After the work is complete, Housecall Pro sends follow-up emails to my customers to help maintain customer loyalty. Housecall Pro also integrates with Quickbooks making my bookkeeping a breeze. Housecall Pro makes owning a business so easy!

Pros:

I LOVE this software! It does absolutely everything for me and makes it so easy for me to run the behind the scenes part of my business. Housecall Pro is super easy to use, the app interface is very clean, and it totally streamlines my interaction with the customer from their first phone call, through to the completion of the job, and beyond. Housecall Pro makes every part of my carpet cleaning business so much more efficient.

Cons:

I wish that the user had greater control in customizing messages that are sent to their customers. For instance, Housecall Pro sends a text and an email asking for a Google review and a review on Housecall Pro when the work is complete, but I have little control over the content/message of that communication. Another example is that I have little control over the content of the "On My Way", or the "Job Finished" texts that get sent to my customers on the day of their appointments. I would love to be able to send more personalized messages to my customers, so that they seem less generic and bland.