15 years helping British businesses

About Prezi

Prezi includes new features such as live analytics, private presenter notes, and customizable designer templates.

Learn more about Prezi

Pros:

It has an integration support and easy to use.

Cons:

I have found that the presentations I have used need to be run from the cloud and that is a bit scary for me incase the internet goes down.

Prezi ratings

4.2
4.3
4.5
4.4

8.4/10

Prezi has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 2,201 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Prezi before?

Filter reviews (2,201)

maneesha
maneesha
Information System Administrator in Sri Lanka
Financial Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Presentation Software I have ever met

Comments: Prezi is advance presentation application that will be more attractive and eye caching , that will be morely helpful for attract customers when the personation need to be present . Although its possible to provide gui understandable presentation though it

Pros:

This application has been design with and amazing presentation layers , that was eye caching of the viewers and really attractive presenting frames can be made by very easily. Most of this application i have ever like that and presentation has made by eg : power point and etc can be easily convert and move into this to develop and also the word and video in youtube / offline can be play through it.

Cons:

Customization of words patterns and colors are very limited only few colors and three or four styles are available for text

Shukurath
Shukurath
Merchandising Executive in France
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Review of Prezi

Comments: My overall experience with Prezi has been great. I have found it to be very user-friendly and easy to learn. The tutorials and help features have been extremely helpful. I've found the ability to create custom presentations to be very helpful and the interface is quite intuitive. I also appreciate the wide range of templates and themes available to make creating a presentation easier.

Pros:

One of the best aspects of prezi is that it enables me to create dynamic and quick presentations. Furthermore, the templates it provides are significantly more creative than those from its rivals, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint.

Cons:

One of the things I like least about Prezi is the fact that it does not have the same user interface as other presentation software. It takes some time to get used to the navigation and different features. Additionally, it can be difficult to make changes to existing presentations, as the workflow is quite different from other presentation software.

Alexis
Teacher in US
Education Management, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Prezi is Great for Engagement

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I love how engaging Prezi is for viewers. There are multiple different ways to present information and I like how things can be 'layered.' For example, you can create a web with different categories and when you click on a certain part of the web, it will whisk you away to a sub category. It is up to the creator how much they would like to include, but the way the presentation occurs keeps the audience engaged. I also like all of the functions that come with creating a Prezi. There are a of options and ability to use different styles of presenting.

Cons:

The only thing that I do not like about Prezi is how apathetic students are towards it. As an educator, I think it's a great resource. Students, however, feel like it is boring. It has been hard to "sell" it to my students.

Kristi
Marketing Director in US
Utilities, 501–1,000 Employees

Awesome Potential, Poor Follow Through

Comments: Prezi has incredible potential. The functionality and features are incredible, and provide the potential to make a one of a kind presentation that really stands out above the rest. When it works, I absolutely love it. We have done amazing presentations for ourselves and our clients using prezi and I love it. The downside is, it doesn't always work. It is fidgety, frequently crashing, resizing and moving both images and text. If you are under the gun or needing to create a presentation quickly, this is not the software for you. We have reached out to prezi help frequently to find out if we are doing something wrong, and Customer service does not follow through. I have been promised multiple times that someone will reach out to me to provide the simple answer as to why we are having problems with prezi, and it never happens. So we frequently start presentations using prezi, and I end up converting the presentation to PowerPoint at the last minute because prezi has crashed so many times we cannot finish utilizing this software. Lastly, it is unreliable in the field, so we have been forced to start backing up every presentation with PowerPoint, because it is not a guarantee the software will be working while you are in the field, where you don't control the wifi or a possible firewall. If you are doing a Webinar from the confines of your own office, it is outstanding. You take the good with the bad with this software.

Pros:

Incredible functionality

Cons:

Unstable platform

Ty
Graphic designer and creative director in Netherlands
Design, Self Employed

Prezi is absolutely stunning

Comments: Absolutely amazing, I've never had any problems or big issues with this program.

Pros:

Honestly everything, the smoothness, the ease of use, I could keep going. During some of my courses I frequently made presentations in Prezi and honestly it has been a huge blessing. I love Prezi and it's Ease of use, drag and drop and easy to follow tutorials make this my absolute favourite app when it comes to presentation.

Cons:

I personally had zero issues with this program over the past years, always been reliable.

Velzie
Student in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Prezi Review

5.0 last week New

Pros:

What I liked most was that it offered more options then google slides on formatting.

Cons:

That at some moments, it was a little hard to edit previous texts.

Construction, 11–50 Employees

Prezi is Easy

4.0 last week New

Pros:

It help me create presentations that would engage my viewers using the available templates specially because I am not that artistic.

Cons:

To be honest, I would suggest that templates should be allowed to be customized more by the users according to there preference. In addition, hopefully they might add some additional exporting options.

Luca
Luca
Engineer in Italy
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11–50 Employees

Very quick and easy to use

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Full online, no installation needed, easy to make a presentation

Cons:

Lack of compatibility when exportng on diffenent platform

Attila
BI Analyst in Austria
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees

Dashboard Universe

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Started using Prezi during university and got hooked. Best in it's class. Easy to use and gives a unique way to present the information. No more 'boring' PP slides.

Cons:

At the beginning it was challenging coming up with the concept on how you would like to visualize your topic. Worth to check other advanced presentations to understand the capabilities of the tool.

Luiza
Team leader in Germany
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Amazing quality in organising presentations

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Great visuals, easy to use, offline access, and easy in collaborating with teammates!

Cons:

I have not found something that u haven’t like it yet.

Christopher
Owner / Designer in Canada
Design, Self Employed

Amazingly easy dynamic presentation software

Comments: My experience with Prezi was working as a Creative Director at an agency and art first we were using Prezi to pitch things at clients in a fresh new and dynamic way, but then eventually we were being asked to create story telling presentations FOR clients that they could use in a variety of contexts. We would use custom illustration and design in order to make a truly unique made-to-order presentation.

Pros:

I love the interface for this software, and I love how much creativity you are free to bring into crafting your presentations. The sky is the limit, really!

Cons:

There's not a lot to say here but one thing perhaps I would say is that you need to spend at least a bit of time with Prezi in order to start to feel pretty confident with it, especially if you are importing custom images or animations etc INTO Prezi, you might just need to do a few experiments to get a feel.

Internet, 201–500 Employees

Prezi's innovation in the presentation space is unrivaled

Comments: Getting people to pay attention in person is difficult...over video call...even more so. Prezi's newest product (Prezi Video) has completely changed that, and turned the presentation world on it's head. The 'simple' (technically not simple at all) act of having the presenter and presentation on screen at the same time, seamlessly (not picture-in-picture hacks) works wonders for viewer engagement, recall, and overall impression of the presentation. In a remote business world, it's complete game changer. (Basically every sales person that does remote presentations should be using this with prospective clients).

Pros:

Prezi was always the most innovative and coolest presentation software available. Easily the fastest way to differentiate yourself from mindless Google Slide or Powerpoint decks. Then...they released Prezi Video...which has been a complete game changer. The new product (which is included in the normal license) is revolutionary for remote work and the video conference 'first' world we're living in...that isn't like to go away.

Cons:

Prezi is not intuitive to use at first. There's a learning curve...and the building/design, evening thinking about the layout and design is very different from how powerpoint or G slides work...which throws people the first time they use it. Of course, that difference is a large part of why it's so innovative.

Tara
Teacher in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Worth the Extra Cost

Comments: Overall, Prezi is worth the price point for the experience you receive. I’m an educator and with the pandemic still causing occasional shutdowns, Prezi makes a great opportunity to showcase new lessons as well as review material and integrates excellently through Zoom video chat. Students (or viewers, as I’ve been on the other side of the presentation as well), are engaged by the animations, vivid “pop at you” features where typed information can be displayed in bubbles and shapes that transform into other shapes as you progress through the presentation slides. I ditched Microsoft PowerPoint for Prezi due to all the glitches and lag in that program. Prezi is made to fit perfectly in our current technological world.

Pros:

I use Prezi for presentations, to review material with my students, and as an end of year slideshow video. It’s versatile and engaging with fun animations.

Cons:

The price after the free trial is worth it to me for the ability to use this great program. It’s unfortunate that more features aren’t free without paying, but it’s still worth the money to be able to create such engaging presentations and slideshows for my class.

Customer Success in US
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

Useful, and incredible in its appearance, but a tad complicated.

Comments: Overall, I feel it was a good and worthwhile experience, but the effort put in to understand the program almost negated the benefits of using it.

Pros:

I love the options! You have so much freedom to create/design the presentations in any way you want, and the uses of those expand so far past basic presentations. The appearance of them makes all other templates and programs borderline useless, and in fact this program surpasses all others.

Cons:

Its confusing, and definitely NOT for the "casual user". The learning curve is steep and to take advantage of all the uses and function you almost need a college type course to learn the ins and outs. Its useful don't get me wrong, but the time needed to learn it can at time surpass the time needed to use it.

Paulo
General Manager in Brazil
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Unique experience in giving presentations

Comments: Excellent option for presenting 'with style'.

Pros:

I love Press for allowing you to make presentations in such an innovative way. Features like the zoom reveal and the smart structures allow you for an experience that would never be possible in an app like PowerPoint. Also, the analytics feature is quite helpful, and just like on PowerPoint, you can collaborate with other people in real time, too. :)

Cons:

If you're using an old computer at the client's or something, chances are that it could get a little laggy during zoom reveals. But that's a minor; works quite well in most cases.

Russell S
Russell S
Teacher, Consultant in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Prezi is unique, but be smart with usage!

Comments: Creating presentations that pop and have a fresh, dynamic feel.

Pros:

First, I want to point out that Prezi is a great platform. It feels like you're using a platformed that is inviting us into the future of presentations and slide decks. It's simple to create a fresh, dynamic slideshow - but what's great is that doesn't feel like a slideshow! The generated movement (natural zooming) almost hooks your audience and takes some of the heavy lifting off of the presenter. The ability to integrate images, documents, texts, hyperlinks, and even videos is also an incredible feature. From a creator standpoint, although there is a bit of a learning curve if your shifting from another slideshow platform, Prezi is relatively simple to learn to use. The features and layout are not overly tedious to learn to navigate. Prezi just recently added the collaboration feature, which was needed in the Google Drive era we live in. This enables users to collaborate on one dynamic show. Another high point is that they offer a free, web-based option before paying for a subscription. Last, Prezi is just different - it operates, feels, and looks unique. It's not a linear, click next, click next show - it breaks the mold!

Cons:

Although there's much to love, I would recommend that you use it with caution. Here's why: - If you over use it, then your audience will essentially see it as a slideshow. Prezi has to be used with purpose - to make a presentation pop, if that makes sense. Overuse will lead to desensitization, losing the "wow factor." - Don't try to use this last minute. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning curve involved. Not only learn to create, but learn to present it effectively. If you haven't rehearsed and practiced, and you try to lead a Prezi presentation... it could end badly. - Web-based is a pro/con - so just realize that you will not be able to use this platform if you do not have wireless access or limited WiFi. There is an export feature, though, which could help, but I do not have experience with this. - In my experience, it is important to note that some people just don't like Prezi. Audience/students complained about the animated movement and motion and preferred something more predictable and easy on the eyes. Just keep that in mind.

Joseric
Joseric
Project Manager in Philippines
Utilities, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Prezi has more Power than Powerpoint!

Pros:

I was first introduced to Prezi in one presentation I attended at a local university. My initial impression was that it was such a powerful, engaging, visually stimulating tool for making presentations. Ever heard of "Death by Powerpoint"? Well, Prezi has some magical powers to alleviate such boredom by making slides twist, turn, zoom in/out, pop out, and see the minute to the BiG picture! Collaboration is at the heart of Prezi Business. It makes your Prezi presentations and story creation more dynamic by engaging more minds to work on the same material together. Feedback and commenting are easy via the chat feature. Teams can also work on a common/shared folder for easy access to content. This is cloud based so we can all work together anywhere and anytime as long as we're connected to the net. At the end of the day what matters is the effectiveness of one's presentation/efforts. Prezi Business has helped our marketing team via Data Analytics. We are able to get actual data feedback on who viewed our Prezi, which parts are engaging and which parts are boring and where they tend to just skip through, etc. This feedback helps us to further improve specific parts of our storyboard, visuals, and presentations. There are many templates and sample/public Prezi's out on the Internet to be used as a reference. It can also be branded accordingly using one's corporate logo and images.

Cons:

Prezi is a little more difficult to explain and to train our (older) staff. Hence, it took a bit of a learning curve to grasp the tools and to fully maximize its features (esp the analytics). People got so used to PowerPoint that they initially resisted Prezi. I just wish Prezis can be downloaded or exported into an executable presentation for mobility/run-anywhere without the need for Internet access.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

An Excellent Presentation Tool When Used Right

Comments: If a user understands how Prezi is different or better than a slideshow, then it is very easy to create

Pros:

Prezi is a presentation tool that breaks out of the restrictive slide format to create dynamic presentations that make use of a large canvas that the presentation moves along by sliding, scaling, or rotation the framing to. With this format, it is much easier to visualize information and how information relates to itself. This large canvas also makes seeing the bigger picture clearer compared to slides. While a programmed set of movements and framing is used to create the flow of the presentation, this flow can be broken out of any time to change the framing dynamically. This is useful if, for example, someone asks a question and changing the current framing would help answer this question. The collaboration tools and online functionality in Prezi are excellent, allowing for easy real-time changes to be made on a presentation. In addition to real-time changes, there is a chat for present collaborators and the ability to add comments to the presentation.

Cons:

Prezi is more difficult to use compared to more traditional presentation tool, especially if a user has trouble breaking out of the habits of using other tools. The freedoms afforded by Prezi can be a negative to delivering a presentation, as it can be distracting during the creation and presenting of a presentation. A well put-together slideshow will be more effective than a poorly put-together Prezi. Prezi is a more closed system compared to another offline tool such as Google Slides. This makes it more difficult to download and present and to intergrate with other tools.

Samuel
Samuel
Consultant in US
Pharmaceuticals, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Decent Presentation Making Software, Better Than Most

Comments: My overall experience with Prezi has been great, as my presentations have been coming out more seamlessly and professionally than ever before. I also noticed that the time it takes to complete a presentation has decreased several-fold, allowing me more time to work on other tasks, thus leading to greater work efficiency.

Pros:

What I like best about Prezi is its simplicity of use and optional download feature, meaning an individual has the option of using the software as a desktop app or via a simple web browser, preferable Chrome or Firefox. I also very much like how simple it is to save presentations on Prezi such that content would not be lost. The variety of features available is very comparable to more expensive services, which is also great. Lastly, ease of use is wonderful due to their not being any hidden functionalities or features - everything is in plain sight on the interface and is simple to implement.

Cons:

The only thing I can point out as a negative when it comes to this software is that it occasionally freezes up when editing on a web browser, necessitating a refresh of the window that is open. These freezes can occur once an hour, on average, (at least in my opinion), but a simple refresh of the browser usually fixes the issue. Outside of this one small issue, there is not much else to report as a negative, as all my tasks are being completed efficiently and professionally.

Tetty
Web and Graphic Designer in Indonesia
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

A Non Boring Presentation Tool You Would Love

Comments: I worked using Prezi when i was in college. I took Television and Film as my major. I work a lot in brainstorming and sharing ideas on television program and filmmaking. It is requiring a good visualization to support the ideas. The process of making televison program or film is always related to visual. I have to explain the background of each ideas and how it look like when we finally implement those ideas. It means i have to do research, for example in character building such as in which type of body, costume and make up for each character etc. Prezi help me to share my ideas, thought and research in a quite interesting way with all the motion graphic features. I can always add pictures too. My classmate told me it is easy to understand and less boring.

Pros:

If you are looking for a non boring presentation tool, then Prezi might be a good choice for you. It is very easy to use, the first time you open it you can choose presentation template that you would like to use. There is many template option along with very interesting motion or animation and background. Unlike presentation tool from Microsoft which allow you to work in pages, in Prezi all the pages are shown in one page with grouping just like mind mapping system. You can connect or link one page to another with cool zoom in or zoom out motion effect. To change the text you can simply click the text box and type your words. You can also change the font type and size. You can always add images and it is also provide you with infographic in case you need it.

Cons:

If you work with a lot of image, make sure you didn't insert a big resolution image because it might crash when you save it or it wont load when you do the presentation. But just do final check and make sure everything is working before you present it.

Ruth
Program Coordinator in US
Higher Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Interactive Presentation Program

Comments: The program had such an impact on students. They stated many times how they finally understood the concept presented. In medicine, subjects like the cell, are not easily understood since the subject is presented in a picture format. Changing the format to an interactive 3d visual allowed the students to grasp how complex the cell is and what pathophysiology was affecting the patient. There were many "a-ha" moments. Great program!

Pros:

This program was a game-changer in the world of medical education. Medical information is dry when presented in a one-dimensional format. This program opened the way for medical educators to present their knowledge in a way that engaged their students and allowed them to understand material hard to grasp.

Cons:

The lack of video tutorials was my least liked about this program. It needed to have individuals submit techniques on how information was entered into the program. The program was very good about maintaining the creativity of the user, but at times I was lost on how to implement my creativity.

Bolatito
Bolatito
Analytics Specialist in Lithuania
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Favorite way to create amazing presentations.

Comments: Thanks to Prezi, I can effortlessly craft presentations that are not only visually striking but also easy to comprehend for my team. The tool empowers me to present complex data in a captivating manner, grabbing attention swiftly and ensuring that my ideas are understood effectively. Undoubtedly, Prezi's ability to deliver detailed information in such an engaging way is a significant advantage that greatly benefits my communication efforts.

Pros:

Prezi helps spark my creativity, offering an easy-to-navigate interface and a wide range of customization options that make it an excellent choice for those seeking to make a powerful impression with their presentation templates. Its remarkable zoom feature captivates my audience by guiding their focus to specific elements on my slides while maintaining engagement throughout the course of my presentation session.

Cons:

Creating an effective presentation in Prezi is quite burdensome and time-consuming, something I truly dislike. The constant fear of any mistakes potentially leading to disastrous consequences adds even more pressure, compelling me to invest extra time in ensuring every aspect is flawlessly aligned for my presentation.

Ravinder
Ravinder
consultant in India
Legal Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Prezi - An ultimate tools for aesthetic business presentations

Comments: We use Prezi for creating and presenting marketing presentation. It saves time for preparing the presentation and it's it's data analytics helps us keeping tracking of who accessed the presentation and for how much time. We have received many good feedbacks from client for our presentations. During presentation, we observe that audience is more engaged in the presentation.

Pros:

Prezi Business is an easy to use tool for preparing business presentations. Prezi offers a lot of templates which can be customized by a user to create colorful and compelling background for presentations. Using Prezi, the user can add complex animations in their presentations, edit and convert old presentations into Prezi format without any prior Knowledge of the software. Other features include easy sharing of the presentation online, cloud support and ability to convert presentation into pdf format. During presentation, Prezi allows a presenter to zoom-in and zoom out on images, maps and graphics to clearly show the minute details to the audience. Prezi is an innovative, stylistic and visually stimulating tools for creating live and complex presentation in a simplistic manner.

Cons:

Some of the effect and transitions are not easy to embed in the presentation. Need some beginner level expertise else you would use only pre-defined templates. Version history could be added as it would help is tracking large presentations. Online version could be slow sometime when uploading multiple images or while working on a large presentation.

Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Original and eye catching presentations made easy

Comments: My overall experience With Prezi was great. I have now been using Prezi for a while and I won't go back. I started by watching the Prezi tutoriels to get to know the fonctionnalities and I got easily accustom to the platform. I had to create on multiple occasions big presentations and all of them ended up being unique and very easy to naviguate for the amount of content that was integrated. Prezi is worth the time and money because in the end you get presentations that no other software can provide.

Pros:

Creating presentations with Prezi is in my opinion so much more fun, creative and engaging then any other software I used. Prezi is very effective when you need to catch and keep the attention of potential clients throughout the whole presentation time. Presentations are never boring and you have so many options to choose from. There is a feature called presentation mode which allows you to set a timer, see the next slides that are set to come up and allows you to write personnal notes for your presentations which I think are really awesome and useful features. Also, if you are a beginner, you have acces to a wide range of tutoriels to help you out.

Cons:

I would say the learning process can be time consumming, but once you get the hang of it it opens up so many possibilities. Also, with the new version, Prezi Next, you cannot see the entire canvas of your presentation anymore. You are confine when you you enter a sub-section wich can sometimes be less effective when you want to have an overview of your presentation.

Cynthia
Student Verifier in US
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees

Good online presentation software to get creative with

Pros:

I like being able to create a presentation online as I can log into my Prezi account and work from anywhere. It is pretty intuitive to use and I like being able to pull images off the internet from the actual Prezi site itself instead of going to a search engine and finding what I want to copy and paste it in. You can get some really interesting presentations and are able to get pretty creative with it. While having all the transitions and amazing graphics, you'd might believe lots of effort was required to produce the presentation. The reality is that Prezi handles a lot of that and makes it easy for users to link slides and add transitions. I love using Prezi when I have ample time to create a presentation and when I am too lazy to make a template myself (Prezi templates are beautiful!).

Cons:

Prezi can be a little slow when loading but that is to be expected when it has to load and support many graphics and transitions. Also if you are looking to create a quick presentation, Prezi might not be suited for that instance. While there are many templates to choose from, you still have to edit all the elements and decide what you would want to keep or get rid of. It can be a bit fidgety at times, so if you are trying to use Prezi to churn out a last minute presentation, I would advise you to give yourself more time!