Filter by:

• Overall

About Prezi

Prezi includes new features such as live analytics, private presenter notes, and customizable designer templates.

Learn more about Prezi

Showing 1,537 reviews

Meghan R.
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2021

"Great for presentations and college students"

Comments: Overall, great experience and I would recommend this to all of my friends and coworkers.

Pros: I used this software in college and it was a great tool to make an impressive presentation. It had great tools to help set up a well thought out presentation. All of my classmates recommended using this instead of other softwares. I really enjoyed how easy it was to make a really cool presentation.

Cons: The one thing I wish there was improvement on is having more templates. It would be nice to have a bit more options to choose from when creating a presentation.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2021
Joseric M.
Joseric M.
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2018

"Prezi has more Power than Powerpoint!"

Pros: I was first introduced to Prezi in one presentation I attended at a local university. My initial impression was that it was such a powerful, engaging, visually stimulating tool for making presentations. Ever heard of "Death by Powerpoint"? Well, Prezi has some magical powers to alleviate such boredom by making slides twist, turn, zoom in/out, pop out, and see the minute to the BiG picture! Collaboration is at the heart of Prezi Business. It makes your Prezi presentations and story creation more dynamic by engaging more minds to work on the same material together. Feedback and commenting are easy via the chat feature. Teams can also work on a common/shared folder for easy access to content. This is cloud based so we can all work together anywhere and anytime as long as we're connected to the net. At the end of the day what matters is the effectiveness of one's presentation/efforts. Prezi Business has helped our marketing team via Data Analytics. We are able to get actual data feedback on who viewed our Prezi, which parts are engaging and which parts are boring and where they tend to just skip through, etc. This feedback helps us to further improve specific parts of our storyboard, visuals, and presentations. There are many templates and sample/public Prezi's out on the Internet to be used as a reference. It can also be branded accordingly using one's corporate logo and images.

Cons: Prezi is a little more difficult to explain and to train our (older) staff. Hence, it took a bit of a learning curve to grasp the tools and to fully maximize its features (esp the analytics). People got so used to PowerPoint that they initially resisted Prezi. I just wish Prezis can be downloaded or exported into an executable presentation for mobility/run-anywhere without the need for Internet access.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2018
Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Faruk Aydin
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2020

"Help me boost sales development and content production"

Comments: Prezi Business helps discover new approaches to doing business. It encourages you to get more connected with your contacts, especially via video content. Now, video is getting more and more important and Prezi is a good tool to leverage it. Moreover, content marketing is booming and Prezi's unlimited options for content creation will inspire you.

Pros: I previously used Prezi for only presentation and I loved it. Later, as they introduced Prezi Video and Prezi Design, it changed the way I approach business and communication. As a business development professional, I used to write emails or send text messages to people. Since I discover Prezi Video, I make short videos to send introduction messages to my contacts, and I see a very high response rate. Moreover, it helped me to impress my clients and colleagues as I could do presentation with my video, and use the integration with other video conference tools. When it comes to Prezi Design, it helps us create more content since it is very simple to use. There are many ready templates and we can create infographics, social media posts, email headers, posters etc. Our overall experience with Prezi Business is amazing.

Cons: When I started using Prezi desktop app, it automatically pushes my camera settings to Prezi Video so I had to choose my laptop camera manually afterwards. It would be better if this feature is not activated automatically but it can be just an option for users.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2020
Marketing Intern
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2021

"Original and eye catching presentations made easy"

Comments: My overall experience With Prezi was great. I have now been using Prezi for a while and I won't go back. I started by watching the Prezi tutoriels to get to know the fonctionnalities and I got easily accustom to the platform. I had to create on multiple occasions big presentations and all of them ended up being unique and very easy to naviguate for the amount of content that was integrated. Prezi is worth the time and money because in the end you get presentations that no other software can provide.

Pros: Creating presentations with Prezi is in my opinion so much more fun, creative and engaging then any other software I used. Prezi is very effective when you need to catch and keep the attention of potential clients throughout the whole presentation time. Presentations are never boring and you have so many options to choose from. There is a feature called presentation mode which allows you to set a timer, see the next slides that are set to come up and allows you to write personnal notes for your presentations which I think are really awesome and useful features. Also, if you are a beginner, you have acces to a wide range of tutoriels to help you out.

Cons: I would say the learning process can be time consumming, but once you get the hang of it it opens up so many possibilities. Also, with the new version, Prezi Next, you cannot see the entire canvas of your presentation anymore. You are confine when you you enter a sub-section wich can sometimes be less effective when you want to have an overview of your presentation.

• Reviewed on 06/08/2021
Kidhogwa T.
Kidhogwa T.
IT sales
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2019

"Prezi – the go-to tool for a professional presentation"

Comments: The program makes it interesting for the viewers. They can concentrate and know what you are telling them. I recommend it as you are going to get a notable change in your client’s response.

Pros: As a business person, I have come to learn that presentations can be a bit boring (if you use the wrong tools). So, I wasn’t surprised when I saw one of our prospective clients yawning when presenting a business proposal. Ouch! We were likely going to lose him.
When I bumped into Prezi for business, I knew that I had to take it in. Apart from bringing life in the presentation room, it helped me better connect with my clients. All thanks to the unique visual aids. I have loved using Prezi because I believe it’s the future for presentation.
To begin with, creating dynamic and fresh slides using the app is easy and fast. I also found it interesting as I could integrate texts, images, documents, and videos. You can easily navigate through the features too.
Also, like google drive, you can collaborate with clients which are the center stage for Prezi. This creates a perfect platform for users to exchange ideas as they work on the same material.

Cons: I found it a little bit tricky to explain it to the older staff. During the training, it took long for them to adapt.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2019
Amanda P.
Owner/Operator
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"Never Make a Boring Presentation Again!"

Comments: I love how it allows me to be even more creative in my presentations and showcase a level of design knowledge above and beyond what PowerPoint and Keynote would allow. My clients are very impressed with the end results!

Pros: This product allows you to design a more interactive and visually appealing presentation than PowerPoint or Keynote. You can design the flow and organization of the presentation itself to amazing effect, and save the presentations on the cloud to access on your desktop or mobile devices. The design tools allow advanced designing of the text, image placement, and animation options.

Cons: I wish there were even more options to adjust the typography of the presentation (kerning & leading), but it still has more options than other basic presentation programs do.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Paulo D.
General Manager
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Unique experience in giving presentations"

Comments: Excellent option for presenting 'with style'.

Pros: I love Press for allowing you to make presentations in such an innovative way. Features like the zoom reveal and the smart structures allow you for an experience that would never be possible in an app like PowerPoint. Also, the analytics feature is quite helpful, and just like on PowerPoint, you can collaborate with other people in real time, too. :)

Cons: If you're using an old computer at the client's or something, chances are that it could get a little laggy during zoom reveals. But that's a minor; works quite well in most cases.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Accounts Payable
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2021

"Cool, but not Necessary"

Comments: Overall, I think Prezi is great for the occasional creative project or situation when you want to change things up. That being said, its downsides are the price, and the ease of sharing/collaboration with others on a project where Google Slides or Powerpoint might be better.

Pros: Prezi is great for a creative project or if you are looking for a more exciting way to present information. Prezi offers almost every option you could imagine to customize your presentation and make it really stand out. I think if you frequently are trying to do more creative projects or presentations then Prezi cannot be beat.

Cons: Sometimes Prezi can be difficult to navigate and use because there are so many features. I think be overwhelming and hard to figure out how to create something that looks good. I also think that Prezi can be over the top and PowerPoint is much more straightforward and easier to use to make a presentation quickly. The other downside of Prezi is that sharing a project with others to work on is more complicated since Prezi is not the dominant platform people have a subscription to, whereas everyone has or uses Powerpoint and Google Slides.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2021
Julio césar P.
Julio césar P.
Coordinador Académico del Área de Idiomas
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2018

"Beautiful interface, incredible templates, Prezi business is the top XXI Century presentation tool."

Comments: You are able to get tons of cool features and templates to complete ground-braking and stunningly beautiful presentations. Even though it might be a little too pricey, at the end of the day it worths it.

Pros: Prezi business offers young and experienced entrepreneurs, teachers and business people as well tons of visually-engaging features for making ground-braking visual presentations, no matter the field or topic. this software offers an intuitive and easy-to-get layout, fresh and simple to use, which ultimately allows both tech novices and experts as well on getting their points of views or observations attractive to audiences who are looking for both a satisfying and inspiring. Pro users have the chance of getting the most out of this product, with tons of online templates, useful tutorials and the permanent customer support that Prezi has always more than willing to offer. Getting the hand out of this tool will be a pleasant experience, one that surely make you want to go further and further with the stunning visuals and numerous options. Prezi business is the definite presentation tool for users who want to stun their viewers with more than just power point tools. The team is always trying to upgrade and add relevant features, and I truly do not think they are going to stop any sooner, keep up the good work.

Cons: Having such a user-friendly and capable free version out there, people might find it a little hard to go further to obtain this payed version, as it could be considerably pricey for most.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2018
George W.
Online Learning Manager
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2018

"innovative presentations, with small drawbacks."

Pros: prezi offers the opportunity to do something different at the time of having to make presentations, since unlike the classic powerpoint, in prezi you can put movements, turns, place a phrase within a word or get close enough to the image of an eye to discover that there is another image or word inside it.
its design is generally very nice and sober, has just what you need, and you can also see and make use of a tutorial of the company on what to do and how, and of course also how many with some templates ready to use.
You can create an account and make use of prezi without the need to use your credit card, but of course, if you use the paid version they add other functionality (like being able to save a greater number of presentations) and you can use prezi and show your files without being connected to the internet.

Cons: One of the difficulties that appear quickly is that if you want to make presentations with movements, jumps and turns, you should use a lot more time and dedication, since you must be sure of the sequences that you use, where you place everything so that it does not appear messily and of course, you should see that everything is as it should be.
Another negative point of the program is that if you have the free option, because you are a student or you do not use it as much as you want to pay, you must always be connected to internte to be able to reproduce your presentations, which can lead to some problems if you have a bad signal .

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2018
Aki D.
Regional Change Lead
Chemicals, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2021

"Prezi - Next Generation Presentation Tool... Today!"

Comments: Prezi is a game-changer, really. Before Prezi, I thought all presentations are as boring as Powerpoint, but Prezi changed my impression. You have to try it to understand what I meant.

Pros: If you are relying on boring Powerpoint or Google Slides for your presentation, you might not have heard of Prezi yet. Prezi is a new and engaging way to create a prop for your presentation. It's similar to slides in some sense, with dynamic and captivating animations built into it. I like how Prezi offers different dynamic styles and offering more for paid users. You can choose templates that suit your needs. Now, they are also offering Prezi Video which again will take your virtual presentation to the next level.

Cons: The trial version has limited features compared to the paid ones. Also, you are not able to present when you don't have internet as this is a cloud-based feature. I am not sure though if you are a paid customer if they have a downloadable client that you can use even you are offline.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2021
Celexsy A.
Celexsy A.
Marketing Manager while at
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2017

"Set us apart from the competition"

Pros: We used Prezi in my former company almost exclusively, to get away from the drab continued use of PPT. In a highly competitive sales environment, Prezi enabled us to stand out with dynamic presentations that looked like we had very experienced animators on our team. Once we began using Prezi, we used it not only in our live presentations, but also our printed materials and even extended it to our tradeshow presence through digital signage, It was eye-catching, and full of surprise and delight.

Cons: This is web-based software, so until we learned to save it in a certain format, it would sometimes cut out. To present seamlessly, be sure to save it properly to the device so that it can be presented offline.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2017
Alan K.
Learning Business Partner
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2021

"Prezi Review"

Comments: My overall experience if very favorable. I used Prezi in a job interview as an alternative to PPT and quickly gained the attention of the interviewers as they were impressed with the dynamic presentation. I recommend!

Pros: Prezi is visually appealing with more bells and whistles than PowerPoint. I like the eye catching way in which you can present subjects that keep audiences engaged.

Cons: Prezi has a lot of features, which is a good thing. Almost too many features. It takes some time to learn the power of Prezi but once you master a function, things become simple.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2021
Naomi Y.
Software Engineer
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"Prezi changed the way our department presented!!!"

Comments: I appreciate what Prezi has done for our department and how it took our presentation style to the next level that is more engaging with our audience!

Pros: Prezi is definitely a unique way to display presentations that captivates our audiences and impresses everyone who views our project work! It does an excellent job of story telling just by the way it's able to capture certain elements within the story we are weaving. I'm primarily talking about the concept of displaying all "slides" and clicking/transitioning into one atmosphere and then into another very seamless to tell the story.

Cons: One of the cons is that for folks who are less tech savvy, it is more difficult to learn. Luckily, a lot of our team members are tech savvy and can intuitively figure out how to utilize most, if not all, the features of presenting on Prezi. However, I can see how frustrating it may be to a user who is strictly used to a more traditional style of presentation (slide after slide after slide).

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
John n. M.
John n. M.
Educational Consultant
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"Prezi Will Bring Your Presentations to LIFE"

Comments: I love Prezi and have made many presentations. I was a pro member for some time, but eventually I couldn't make enough presentations to catch up with the monthly cost.

Pros: This made a regular presentation so much more engaging and it was not difficult to use at all. With drag and drop capability I am able to make stunning presentations.

Cons: The price $$$$. I think many people will choose options like Google Slides because it is being offered free and there are many add-ons to use with it.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020
Corey C.
Corey C.
Marketing Director
Cosmetics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Prezi Makes Meetings Fun!"

Comments: As someone who has sat through a disgusting number of meetings over the years, with countless boring presentations using some horrible template, Prezi is a breath of fresh air. The ability to make presentations beautiful, functional, and engaging is not lost on your viewers and makes meetings that much more bearable. I would highly recommend.

Pros: As a graphic designer-turned-executive, I really appreciate the creativity and beauty of this product. Meetings are boring enough without some stuff presentation. Prezi ads a little life into that mix with gorgeous templates and interactive motion that keeps your audience engaged.

Cons: It can be a little tedious to build out something complex, but it's worth it in the end. The end result is beautiful and engaging and worth the work.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Alfredo M.
Alfredo M.
Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Surprising presentations"

Comments: I have used it to surprise my team and the senior managers of my company to show the annual communications planning.

Pros: Prezi is an online application to make presentations that differ from other Software because it is used and the slides are assembled in a non-linear, different and innovative way.
Pros
- The free version of the web application has a series of pre-established templates, which have very attractive designs.
- It is not necessary to pass by slide to get the sheet that we want to show, by just zooming in we can locate it.
- You can add photos and videos. In addition, it is very versatile for its use of titles and subtitles that end up giving a versatile view of the presentation.
- It can be used online, in the cloud, without having to install a program on your PC.

Cons: There are features that I do not know about the application because they can only be used in the subscription version.
- If you do not have a good Internet connection, the presentation may be slow.
- I, in particular, took the computer where I made the presentation because I am afraid that I will lose the configuration.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2018
web developer
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Great for semi-structured information sharing"

Pros: Prezi Business is really simple to use and intuitive to get into. It's very engaging and you're not stuck to a pre-rehearsed presentation. It's very easy to either drill down or skip details depending on your audience's response.

Cons: The graphics can sometimes be a little dizzying. Comparable to when people first had the option to use fonts, colours and clipart in the early 90s, sometimes people can go overboard with the options.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Greg U.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2021

"Powerful tool with steep learning curve"

Comments: Very powerful tool, worth learning and using if professional presentations are a tool in your toolbox

Pros: Very useful and powerful tool for business development or other types of presentations. The web version of Prezi is optimized and fast. The templates are professional looking and easy to use.

Cons: The learning curve is somewhat steeper than other presentation software packages (PowerPoint), but the quality and customization that are within reach are impressive

• Reviewed on 27/03/2021
Melvin R.
Melvin R.
Desarrollador web
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"IMO the best Presentation software"

Comments: I have created huge presentations and less than an hour.

Pros: You don't need to have that much experience with computers to use this amazing tool, it's packed with a lot of features and flexibility, you can create really cool stuff with this, but if you don't have much time you can grab a Template and done.

Cons: Files are really big and takes some time to open it. The windows app also consume lots of resources so you need a good pc.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Maneesha D.
Maneesha D.
Information System Administrator
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Be a Nice Presenter than Ordinary"

Comments: i got to know this software since 2014 , still im using this software to make my all presentations , because its easy , no worries to travels with because once export the exe file anyware its compatibility. also i can access its form anyware any time and simple steps to make it as a PDF,PowerPoint and etc

Pros: This is comes with very handy presentation function than general powerpoints , its becomes wow factor for the people who seen and also it gain more professional to the presenter
creation of presentation and its having nice presentation templates. we can design our presentation as what we want go inside deep by graphically by two layers of image background
also now the offer Prszi Classic and New version also those to platforms are two different from each other when we compare by designing quality

Cons: only i have seen on this presentation templates are limited , text color , text designs are limited

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Tyler R.
Minister
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2016

"Prezi Review"

Comments: I have used Prezi off and on over the past several years. I really like the presentations you can create with the software. However, in my opinion, it is hard to manipulate and the setup of the GUI makes it difficult to move things exactly where you need them if you need to veer away, even slightly, from their templates. Prezi is very visually stimulating, though. I would recommend checking Prezi out if you are concerned about the graphics and visuals of your presentation. Also, it becomes a bit difficult to add large amounts of data if that is something you need to do in your presentation. Overall, check Prezi out with the free version and see if you like it. Personally, I tend to only use this for small class visuals as statistics presentations or blocks are hard to manipulate in Prezi. You just have to weigh what is most important to you and your needs and if you have the time to get the data to look how you want it in Prezi if you do your efforts will be rewarded with a great presentation.

Pros: I like the way the end presentation looks.

Cons: I think it is difficult and cumbersome to work with, however, if you have some time to play with it, you might be well pleased with the software.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2016
Richard M.
Richard M.
IT Support Specialist
Printing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"expensive but worth it if you do a lot of presentations"

Comments: It makes presentations, sermons, and powerpoint slides a million times better. I've also used it for teaching and students and peers looooove it because of how cool it looks.

Pros: It's like powerpoint but waaaaaay better and sexier! Turn your powerpoint into a really cool almost video-like presentation that moves intuitively and helps link your ideas together (instead of just separate, disjointed slides.) If you have the money for it OR if you do a lot of presenting, invest in Prezi and make your presentations way more helpful and informative

Cons: The only drawback is the cost! Kind of expensive but totally worth it if you do a lot of presentations. I think it will help a ton with audience engagement, especially if you already use PowerPoint a lot. Prezi is like PPT from the future with a facelift.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Iliana D.
Iliana D.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Captivating Interactive Software for presentations"

Comments: Great tool, widely used in our meetings and presentations, specially when we need to present a feel of excitement and a future development.

Pros: Presi is a great tool for interactive presentations its animatied intuitive and can help keep an audience engaged with people that have to go through the typical boardroom conversations. It has great templates and is very easy to use.

Cons: Nothing really, it's a great tool that should be more widely adopted. If you are a speaker or regularly hold meetings with your team it might be a great option to deliver the content of your presentations.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Marie W.
Communications Writer
Writing & Editing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2019

"dynamic presentations for current times."

Comments: On several occasions, both at work and while I was studying at the university, I had to make presentations. At that time other well-known software, but I always found it a bit simple and boring, since I could never configure them as I wanted and always the results were a bit robotic, but a few years ago I knew prezi and the truth fascinated me, since it allows to do the typical linear presentations and also allows presentations with movements, turns, approaches and departures, which give greater dynamism and attractiveness to your presentations.

Pros: 1.- includes the possibility of being able to work together and thus each member of a team can make contributions and modifications.
2. - Like the basic prezi, this version has predetermined templates that you can use and modify to your liking to make really entertaining presentations, full of colors and with much movement.
3.- With just a few clicks, you can add images and videos to your presentation in Prezi.
4.- You can recycle your ppt to create new presentations in prezi and give them a more dynamic touch.

Cons: At the beginning it can be a little hard and frustrating to achieve good presentations, since with so many options you will want to add turns and approaches that finally will not make sense and will only make the process of creating the presentation longer.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2019