Emaze - Funny tool to Impress

Brian møller J.
CEO & Mind trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It helps to bring fast loading websites for launching campaigns, also to have online presentations connected with youtube movies and linking to more info to share. Presentations are easily brought to a bigger audience online on a reliable platform.

Pros: I like the drag and drop, plus overall functionality. Integrations such as photos from Instagram, Facebook and Google. To have a link for your presentation and easy way to share them. Plenty of good preset presentation to simply fill in my own text.

Cons: I think some of the features are a bit stuck. I'd like more flexibility to rearrange everything. I also would like to see more functions in terms of dynamic presentation with moving gif images or similar action items. Also I'd like to see integrations with project platforms such as Trello, Swipes Workplace and Mindmaps.

Create an amazing presentation in 30 mins or less

Reviewed on 06/05/2019
Aj S.
Managing Partner
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have sent a good few presentations before which landed me high-ticket deals over the years.

Pros: Emaze offers an interactive presentation that just sucks you in, with many features that could be added and altered for different industries such as marketing, finance and social impact.

Cons: Many features cost money and considering the fact that there are enough *free to use* tools out there that keep my personal information safe, Emaze should reconsider their overall business model.

by Emaze on 14/05/2019

Thank you very much for the review! We enjoy and appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to choose us for your presentations!
Your information is ALWAYS safe and we will never share anything with a 3rd party.

Best slideshow

Reviewed on 05/08/2019
Daria K.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great website and it allows you to browse through the presentations of other users for motivation.

Pros: I’ve used amaze for many years and always had the best experience. My presentations were always on point and very easy to make. It looks impressive without much effort.

Cons: It doesn’t have nice animations but it’s not a big drawback for me.

Visually nice for simple presentations

Reviewed on 19/04/2019
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I used it for couple of presentations and currently I have it embedded on my web page. I chose it mainly for the translation feature it has.

Pros: For simple presentations I find Emaze great to amaze your audience. I especially like 3D templates, which look much better the in PowerPoint or Keynote.
I like that you can embed the presentation on your web page and also that it has translation options, so your web page visitors can see the presentation in their language.

Cons: If you need more advanced features in your presentations, it is not the best. It does not have so advanced animation features like Powerpoint.

by Emaze on 14/05/2019

We thank you for your review and hope that you will continue to choose us for your presentations! If there are tools that you feel are necessary, feel free to drop us a line using the Contact Us link on our homepage.

Good

Reviewed on 17/12/2018
Animator
Animation, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It is easy to use for presentation and the template are good

Cons: The templates looks good and standard and easy

No more pen drives

Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Avimar C.
Enfermera
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I had some issues with incompatibility between PC and pen drives, fonts and pics. since I use emaze I can proyect my presentation only need internet access. Really useful

Pros: This app is really easy to use, basic and friendly to design the presentations like powerpoint, for conferences or meeting with the teamwork

Cons: The least that I like is about design, have not many options for my target, emergency and nurse. Also add some graphics or esquems is difficult and I need more explicative tutorial

Great design templates for businesses and EDU

Reviewed on 16/11/2016
Dana E.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Emaze has multiple templates to choose from, amazing 3D, business, EDU and much more... They even offer free websites to users. The editor is really easy to use and have very has very advanced features to work with. It took little while to save but overall it's great.

Pros: Great designs and easy to use editor

Cons: Took some time to auto design my presentation when I uploaded my PPT files.

Ideal templates for presentations

Reviewed on 25/06/2018
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With this application I have been able to make very aesthetic presentations pleasant to the visual consumption what develops my creative and artistic skills

Pros: It is a tool that facilitates the development and socialization of dynamic presentations because it has a large number of tools even to beginners because it has a tutorial that facilitates its use

Cons: Presentations can only be made online because to download the application you have to pay for it, which reduces your access and management

Very expensive to create presentations!

Reviewed on 04/07/2018
Wences D.
Inspector de Seguridad Industrial
1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It has 3 presentations to work in its free version, plus 5 web to crea te and share presentations, you can insert the standard in this type of tools, sound, animation.

Cons: As your main problem would be the monetary value to be able to enjoy and see this software in its entire range you will have to pay a large amount of money, something that you can perhaps get for free using other software similar to this one.

This is not free!

Reviewed on 21/02/2017
Sal J.
Customer Support

Comments: Makes great presentations but will only let you share as HTML link unless you pay the $108 fee for an annual subscription or a ridiculous one time use fee.

EMAZE: The new presentation system

Reviewed on 23/05/2019
Jake S.
Customer Value Associate
Retail, 10,001+ Employees

Pros: - How easy it was to use
- How visually stimulating it was
- The different themes
-Advantages over powerpoint
- Students and fellow teachers love it compared to other presentational software

Cons: - Only 3 presentations allowed on the free trial
-Free trial wont allow sharing
- Expensive for a paid account
- Other features locked without a paid account.