Proclaim worship presentation software is an excellent solution for any size Church!

Reviewed on 06/08/2018
Sheila C.
Graphic Designer (and owner)
Graphic Design, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, I'm quite impressed with Proclaim. It has changed our worship service by Leaps and Bounds, and made me more efficient getting my work done during the week. There are so many features yet that we have not even begin to scratch the surface on, but I'm excited for the future in hopes that we will dig deeper and begin to use them.

Pros: What I love most about Proclaim is that it is so intuitive with the layout and how things are put together. It doesn't take a computer genius to be able to lay out a presentation. Also, the person left to run the presentation during the service needs to know nothing more than how to Progressive slide forward or backward. It's really that simple!
Proclaim is even made it super simple by integrating our work subscriptions, Bible versions in scripture, along with song lyrics within the software. It is literally a one-stop-shop. What used to take me over 2 hours to do in illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint, I can now get done in about 30 minutes and Proclaim.
The customer service is also outstanding! Each time that I have emailed them, I've gotten a reply back usually the same day with a personalized email addressing my specific question. No Scripts or faceless reply to

Cons: One of the things I like least about this software is the dependability of the sinking upload feature. I can work on a presentation at home, and press the sync feature leave my laptop open for a couple hours, and it still won't show up on the church computer several days later. We end up having to share the actual presentation file through Google Drive in order to make sure that everyone has access to the file that they need.
I wish that there was a way that I could actually see the progress of a file being synced and know what it is 100% uploaded and ready to collaborate with.
The other thing that I don't like about the software is that all the art, song lyrics, and in-depth Bible study stuff are all extra subscription cost. Period. In addition to the money that is spent each month on Proclaim itself. For a small church, this can be quite an expense and not everyone is able to pay it.
The church that I attend is about 30 to 40 people on a good Sunday, and they do pay for the Proclaim software, but I end up having to pay for all the artwork subscriptions myself just so that I don't pull my hair out trying to put presentations together. The basic artwork included with Proclaim is lackluster at best.

Better and Better

Reviewed on 06/08/2018
Software Development Manager
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our ministry operates smoothly because of this software. The accessibility from the cloud makes it easy for us to collaborate and get the service in order before we get there on Sunday morning.

Pros: I really like how much the software team is updating the product every release. The software itself is much better than many alternatives in this space. I really like how it saves the edits you've made to certain song lyrics and allows you to reuse old slides just with a quick search.

Cons: It would be great to have a master template for the look / feel / design of the slides and then build off from it. For now we just named one of the days "Master..." and if you need to pull a song or a sermon slide you just search for that and reuse it. The sermon slides are cumbersome but when you get to know how it works it's not too bad. They finally allowed for lists of words to appear like PowerPoint presentations show them (one line at a time) and that was my biggest beef before. There's still a learning curve.

Paving the way

Reviewed on 28/09/2019
Stacey B.
Director of Communications
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We've been with Proclaim for many years now, and have worked through many of the bugs over the years. The company is wonderful in addressing issues, as well as suggestions to improve their product.

Pros: I love the ability to record the audio of the sermon matched with the slides on the ​screen. It gives our congregation the ability to connect on multiple levels each time they access.

Cons: Sometimes we lose "connection to the audio settings", for whatever reason, and the recording fails to happen.

Amazing Collaborative presentation software

Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Zach M.
Customer Support

Pros: Proclaim is typically marketed to churches. It's connections to CCLI song select make creating presentations so easy and fast. You can type a song title and an arrangement and the slides are generated, no need to type words. The whole program had cloud access allowing you to have multiple users who all work on the presentation: a pastor can add sermon slides, the worship leader can add songs, etc. videos, announcements, and YouTube links are simple and everything can be done from different computers. It is even integrated with a function that records sermons and can automatically publish to Facebook, a website or podcast feed.

Cons: The only thing I don't like is that the recordings can not have video added to them. The background library is a bit limited if you don't purchase the additional media packages

Very simple and useful

Reviewed on 19/01/2018
Justin H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Simple and elegant media presentations for church services that multiple contributors could work on from various places throughout the week instead of coming to the church to create them.

Pros: The ability to collaborate with other contributors throughout the week from different places (cloud based) is probably my favorite feature.

Cons: Being cloud-based means items added to the presentation have to sync and need a good internet connection. Occasionally, we've had trouble with syncing because of server problems on their end or because of internet connectivity on our end. We've always been able to work out what we needed before presenting, but sometimes it's been close or we've had to re-do our work because it didn't sync. They usually work out those kinks quickly (they've never been repeated two consecutive days).

Great product and integration with other Faithlife products, too.

Reviewed on 20/09/2019
Pat D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The software is easy to learn and to use. It has been a big upgrade from PowerPoint, especially in it's ability to use motion backgrounds for song lyrics. The product also integrates with other Faithlife products like Logos, Faithlife Church Groups, and Faithlife Sites. The ability to record sermons automatically and then publish them directly to our website and created podcasts automatically is a big time saver. And the customer service is top notch. Also since the presentations are in the cloud, it makes it possible for several different people to work on the presentation.

Cons: Since the product is in the cloud, it is dependent on Faithlife's servers and our internet connection but we've rarely experienced problems with either. There is a way to run the presentation without being connected to the internet, but it does take some additional steps.

Faithlife Proclaim helping presentation go smoothly during service

Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Jenna S.
QMHP
Mental Health Care, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It allows the hard of seeing easy accessibility as well as being able to upload onto our churches website and application. The ability for members to receive alerts during the service if there are any issues with their children being watched in daycare helps a lot as well.

Pros: Faithlife Proclaim helps presentation during the service go smoothly. This software allows easy accessibility through the cloud .. and to portray during the service.. the smooth transitions and creations of presentations can help members read the song lyrics as they are sung, receive alerts such as daycare issues on their personal devices and ability to see easily from the projector announcements and special presentations especially during the holiday seasons.

Cons: If the cloud is down you will not be able to access or edit your presentation.

We love Proclaim

Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Robert C.
Admin Asst
Religious Institutions
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Great graphics, great worship software, and works with Logos. This helps our worship setup and development much easier and saves time on preparing the media for worship. Great program and company.

A great way to keep a professional look when it comes to presenting your Church Service

Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Josh S.
Media and Communications Minister
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have had really good luck with Proclaim when it comes to projecting our services. It is fast, works well on both a pc and a mac, and someone can be trained quickly on the basics if needed.

Pros: Proclaim stands tall among a market flooded with different options when it comes to running your services screen presentation. Proclaim is one of the better ones I have used. Pros:
-No limit to how many computers it is installed on
-Cloud Syncing
-Integration with many other popular church software staples (Planning Center, SongSelect, Graceway Media, Etc)
-Many templates pre-built for you

Cons: This software is not the most intuitive I have used out of all the options available. If you really want to get the full use of out of this software you will need to put in the time to understand how to use it all. They do however make that easy with training and tutorials.

A Good Way to Boost Your Church's Signage and Presentations

Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Publishing, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My church uses Proclaim as a way to control our signage and to create simple presentations for Sunday services. Proclaim isn't perfect, but it works well for our needs and much better than what we had before.

Pros: Proclaim's user interface is very good. It's easy to create slides, edit slides, and to reorder slides. Also, Proclaim has good options to add things on the fly. For instance, we can put a Bible verse on the screen that we had no idea our pastor would discuss within seconds.

Cons: Proclaim provides many slide themes that we can choose. However, not every theme will have all the type of slides that we need. For instance, some themes lack announcement slides while others will lack hymnal slides.

Decent presentation software platform

Reviewed on 31/10/2016
Patrick S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Proclaim is a cloud based SAAS for churches looking to present songs, slides, videos, and more. Part of the FaithLife family of products, Proclaim offers integrations with a number of the other FaithLife products for advanced features. Proclaim will push Bible verse or screen cues to congregants using the FaithLife Logos Bible app. We have found this feature to be clever, but not terribly useful, as most people use the LifeChurch Bible app at our location. There are a number of quirks in the Proclaim software... it will overwrite songs if you press enter to early when loading a song. Cloud based is great, but the presentation will sometimes lag if the connection to their servers are not strong. Presentation options are limited. Basically, if you are looking to use it outside of their *exact* intention, your user experience may suffer. However, if you are comfortable in the box that they provide, you will be rewarded with some great presentation software.

Pros: Simple, easy to use presentation software. Interface is great for volunteers to help use.

Cons: Connections to the presentation can be slow, causing slide transitions to happen with a significant lag. Limited display options. Inability to insert new slides within a song. Bugs and quirks abound.

Proclaim Review

Reviewed on 10/12/2016
Tyler R.
Minister
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use proclaim to create slides for church services as well as just a general platform for managing what goes up on the screen during services at our church. Our preschool also uses it to do presentations and activities with their classes

Pros: I like the ease of use of this software and the array of features. It makes it easy to make a large number of slides without having to format each individual when creating song lyrics or a long list of points.

Cons: Max video upload is 300 megabytes, which isn't too bad, most of the time you wouldn't need that large of a file. The Program can be a bit laggy at times especially if you don't sync your slides a little bit ahead of your service or program.

Proclaim is a great presentation platform for worship!

Reviewed on 01/11/2016
Joe S.
Worship Leader / Creative Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Just started using Proclaim for a recent worship weekend where we had a total of five hours of worship with multiple worship teams. Proclaim did the job and more and was very easy to setup and ran flawlessly throughout the weekend - highly recommend this cloud-based platform for flexibility across devices and desktop OSs.

Pros: Easy to get started and fast learning curve. Cloud-based data storage - syncs across all devices - IOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows. Subscription-based pricing - very affordable and high-value feature set for the price.

Cons: Song management UI to make it easier to manage a master list of songs independent of a particular presentation project. Audio recording project history and post-service publishing and review after going off-air and shutting down Proclaim would be a great enhancement.

Great for small churches

Reviewed on 04/03/2019
Nickolus H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Proclaim is highly intuitive and user-friendly. It takes less than half an hour to train a person to use it, and it integrates extremely well into the Logos software many pastors already utilize. I have reached out to support on two occasions, and each time they were very responsive and attentive to the issues I was experiencing. It is being actively developed and includes new features on a regular basis. The presentation itself is very contemporary and integrates great features into the Faithlife app for Android and IOS.

Cons: There are still limitations to the software. It does not support a wide range of resolutions and does not yet have live-streaming capabilities.

ONLY USE if you have the best

Reviewed on 04/05/2019
Jeremy S.
Does it Matter
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: causes more than it solve.

Pros: quality of the products that is it but microsoft presentations from 2003 will do just as good job. and cheaper too

Cons: Once it loads and works it will take you minutes to finish the church service. BUT i have spent about 24 hours so 12 hours each saturday just trying to get the program to load on two computers. it is a very clumsy program that you have to pay for. Good money. I say dont waste your money unless you have top of the line computer technology within the last 2 years or you will be sunk. run from this program dont waste your money and time.

Cloud based Church Presentation Software

Reviewed on 14/11/2018
VP Marketing
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Big fan and excited to see where they go next. Great to work with and support is killer! They are there to help you make the most of the app.

Pros: Early adopters of cloud based church presentations. No saving or needing to use USB drives. Everything is in the cloud! All your media, all your slides... everything in the cloud!

Cons: Was a little unstable early on but seem to have it all under control now. Must have access to the internet.

Best Church Presentation software

Reviewed on 14/09/2019
Elizabeth G.
Clinical Research Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience with this is very positive. I would recommend it to any church looking for presentation software. It is the best that there is available.

Pros: Proclaim is easy to use. It is easy for multiple team members to use the same presentation. It lives on the cloud, and it has a beautiful UI.

Cons: The challenging part with it is that it is difficult to organize assets. I often have a hard time tagging graphics that I load for a particular use. And the thumbnails are blank, which makes it hard to find my graphic when I search for it later.

A Simple Presentation Tool For Beginners

Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Collin B.
Digital Strategist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Proclaim has served its purpose and the updates have helped keep us relevant. It's never failed us during a service or caused any major issues.

Pros: Proclaim is a great presentation tool for our volunteer team simply because it is easy to use and learn.

Cons: The trade off for ease of use is limitations on what can be done with the software i.e. editing what can be done on individual screens etc.

My free trial proved this to be an incredible platform!

Reviewed on 02/02/2019
Jason B.
Religious Institutions, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I'm a Logos Bible Software user, so I love that this easily integrates with their whole Faithlife infrastructure (sharing media back and forth in research and in planning).

Cons: I think it is new enough that kinks are still getting worked out as you dig more deeply into the platform, that it does not yet have wide enough approval/usage so teams who have been doing production for some time have a difficulty finding reasons to make the switch to Proclaim.

Great Presentation App

Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Carlos a. M.
IT Support Specialist
Customer Support

Pros: This is a great presentation app. I like the integration with the logos software and other bible apps. It has a lot of different starter slides that help you for the time.

Cons: It is not as easy to set up and to use. It takes a lot of trials and practice before you can actually become somewhat proficient.

A great solution for smaller churches

Reviewed on 12/04/2019
Religious Institutions, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Proclaim is a fantastic solution for small to mid-sized churches with a limited budget. The integrations with other Faithlife products makes for an easy way to produce high quality media, both in service and online. The interface works well and is easy to learn.

Pros: Integration with Logos Bible Software, ability to record and upload sermons in-app, additional integration with Faithlife groups and sites, good amount of content in their Pro Media subscription.

Cons: Few options to customize the stage display.

Faithlife Proclaim has been wonderful tool

Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Cory M.
Camp Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We use this program for all of our presentations at church. It is simple to plug in sermons, videos, photos, and works great with our other programs.

Cons: I'm not a big fan of monthly plans, so that is what I like the least about it. However, this program is so good that it is worth having it!

Easy to use and can be update by a team anywhere.

Reviewed on 09/08/2017
Sarah T.
Administration Assistant
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Project slides for events.

Pros: I like that the team can make updates in other locations and not have multiple copies like PowerPoint. I also like that slides can be jumped if necessary. I like that it offers scrolling text at the bottom to notify people without stopping an event.

Cons: The upload function does not work the best. One of the teammates uploads a PowerPoint presentation into it and the system loses all the data and just leaves the right amount of blank slides. The library of backgrounds just loads them in order of download which makes it hard to find the right one if you have many backgrounds.

Never lets us down at Church!

Reviewed on 27/09/2018
Johnny C.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Proclaim has and will continue to serve our church well. Great product!

Pros: Proclaim is feature-rich and handles all our media and presentation needs at church. It's easy to use and works flawlessly!

Cons: We've been using it for years and it has no cons.

Proclaim Review

Reviewed on 28/09/2018
Nichelle G.
Graphic Designer
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience has been excellent with Proclaim!

Pros: I love the interface of this software. Its easy to use and creative. The library is vast also.

Cons: The text boxes could be more manipulative.