Filter by:

• Overall

About SimplyBook.me

Online Booking System with reminders for all service companies! Let your clients book themselves online - Includes free version.

Learn more about SimplyBook.me

John S.
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2019

"Overpriced and under spec'd"

Comments: IF I could find another system that had the functionality I need I would move to that one. The cost would not be an issue if it had a better base product.
If you only need basic then stick with some of the free options out their.
I have made about 20 suggestions with zero idea of when or IF they will even be considered.
After trying or looking at around 50 systems I feel it is the lesser evil of what is out their.
I am not asking for much but they think they know better what people want/need.

Pros: Allows for a degree of automation to my business. I can show images and descriptions for my categories and services which a lot of other systems do not. Like the drag a slot function in calendar. Like the SMS and email reminder system (but could be better!) It adapts to most types of business which many others do not.

Cons: Very expensive for what it offers.
It costs a lot of money to get a reasonably functional system by paying for all the add ons and extras.
If the core was better then I would be happy to pay for my business specific add ons.
Customer service is more of a cut and paste script routine.
There is no place other than sending via customer service to place suggestions. It needs a dedicated place to post suggestions so that all other users can vote on them.
The company just say that they look at all suggestions. The problem with that is no one else gets to see those suggestions and thing Oh thats a great idea.
Plus it does not provide real life feedback doing it their way.
I made these in the very first day of use
Suggestions /Requirements for SimplyBook.me
1) Email templates should have a WYSIWYG editor
2) There should be a Block Out option when making a booking on the calendar (admin only)
3) Emails should be sent in HTML not plain text. At least an option should be available.
4) There needs to be a “Pending Booking” email template.
5) It should be possible to switch on and off any email or SMS rather than all on or all off.
6) This booking software really would benefit from and APP the website as it stands doe not even work/view properly on mobile.
7) There should be multi buy option. Customers may want to book 1 or 10 or 100 of the same service. It should be easy to add a figure for quantity required.
8) There should be a multi cart function

by SimplyBook.me on 25/02/2019

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, we appreciate that.

FIrst of all I am glad to hear that out of 50 systems investigated you did find that we were the most flexible one.

But of course we can not solve everything 100% for every single company we have as we have tens of thousands of clients. Our goal is that our system solves everything for 90% of users, but some users may have so specific demands that only a system, developed especially for them will fully resolve the needs.

Until you have someone that creates such a system for you, We are happy to have you as user of our system and hope the system easily pays for itself as we believe it does for most of our users.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Danny B.
COO, Co-founder
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2021

"Everything you’d ever need"

Comments: Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Pros: I searched for software that I could add to my Wordpress site that would allow for multiple locations (service providers), allow for different pricing, coupons, easy booking and more. This also has a simple Facebook integration, marketing tools and so much more.
It took me a few days to figure it out as there are many features that are weaved together. But once I did, it now takes just minutes to add or edit classes and services.

Cons: The add-ons are expensive and may not make sense for my business in the long run as we scale up. We shall see.

Alternatives Considered: Square Appointments and Genbook

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me: Booked didn’t have repeat classes nor could I have different prices for similar classes assigned to separate locations only. No Facebook integration either.

Switched From: Square Appointments and Genbook

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Better features for classes/education.

by SimplyBook.me on 25/03/2021

Dear Danny

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 21/02/2021
Hanna F.
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2021

"Surprisingly Robust"

Comments: It's made it so much easier for our clients to book directly in with a team member of their choosing online without us having to switch and move things from different calendars. We're still getting the hang of it, but it's already saved us so much time

Pros: The more I dive into the system, the more cool stuff I find that it can do. I've been using another software for a long time, but it just didn't have the flexibility I needed for different users with different booking types and linked calendars but SimplyBook me is proving to be a game-changer for my business

Cons: It's probably a little confusing to get started; I'm quite tech-savvy and find that it's a bit confusing when it consistently opens a new window when you want to make a change to a setting, so you end up with a bunch of tabs open that you'd forgotten about, but once you get the hang of it, you do see how all the sections tie together and it's much easier to flick back and forth between the settings with the extra tabs opened.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2021
Mel L.
Subconscious Behaviorist
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"Health Practice Perspective"

Comments: Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

Pros: Incredible amount of features for the $.
HIPAA compliance / encryption
SOAP notes
Versatility
Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services
Very easy for clients to navigate
Clients can track their own packages
Ability to force pre-pay
Intake form option
Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

Cons: Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

by SimplyBook.me on 22/07/2019

Dear Mel

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously!

First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out.

With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that.

The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Senne T.
Senne T.
Entrepreneur
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2021

"Good service"

Comments: My overall experience with SimplyBook is pretty positive. I had some issues with caching, which I thought was on my end, but turned out to be on their end. They fixed this ASAP and afterwards that issue was gone. Live chat support is very important to me, and theirs is really good. I would definitely recommend SimplyBook in certain cases, it's just not really the right solution for me. But that's very personal.

Pros: SimplyBook is very easy to install on a WordPress website, using an iFrame. It's very easy to change the booking widget so it matches the style of the website. Support is very friendly, quick and helpful. There's a free version that has enough features in some cases.

Cons: It's VERY annoying that we have to renew the free version manually on a monthly basis. This was forgotten the first couple of months, which caused issues with the widget on the website. I have to set a reminder to do this manually. I get why they do this, but it's definitely not very user friendly and they should at least make it easier to renew. Because the integration is with iFrame, this causes issues (which I did have multiple times) and it's slower than something that's built-in. These issues ultimately mean that I will personally not be using SimplyBook for my agency in the future. However, it's definitely a good software and for some people it will be the right solution.

by SimplyBook.me on 25/02/2021

Dear Senne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We automatically delete free accounts after a few months if they have not been reviews. We have so many company signups every single month and we prefer to remove them if then they are not staying active. However paying accounts are never deleted.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2021
Alison B.
Photographer
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2019

"SimplyBookme"

Comments: Online booking that our clients can do themselves.

Pros: The cost for now, more affordable for what we need at the moment.

Cons: Very, very overwhelming and somewhat messy organization. Sometimes too much information/options aren't a good thing. The fact that is keeps and displays cancelled bookings is super confusing and not necessary. I don't want to see all 4 attempts from one client to book - I should only see the confirmed bookings. I realize you can filter these out, but it should be by default that you only see what is confirmed/paid for rather than having 13 filter options just to only see what you need. So far, the overall program seems very busy, overwhelming, and complicated. Possibly just need to find ways to simply everything and make it more user-friendly.

Alternatives Considered: HoneyBook and Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Price

by SimplyBook.me on 22/07/2019

Dear Alison

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

Regarding the calendar then you can filter which view you have, so you can both choose whether you see the cancelled bookings or not. If you dont find that option, how to see it without the cancelled bookings, then please contact our Live Chat and they will help you out with that.

We are constantly working on simplifying the look and later this month we will have a much better user interface for our custom features which will hopefully be helpful as well.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2019
Dani F.
Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2018

"SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best"

Pros: I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Cons: One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

Dear Dani,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though.

François F.
Project manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Great software for booking"

Comments: We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Pros: It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Cons: The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

by SimplyBook.me on 10/04/2019

Dear Francois

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly!

In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2019
David H.
Digital Media Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2020

"Simply does the job we need"

Comments: Simple to setup and lots of customisation , so many add ons that I have not yet tried. Great value for money

Pros: I have set up the online ticket booking for some events we are running in December.
I looked at all kinds of event software but they did not deliver exactly what we required for our tasks.
Due to current limitations we needed tickets that staggered start times accross 5 days.
I had previously used the software for a photography business and it worked perfect for that task so I knew my way around the software and configured it to meet our event needs.

Cons: I found I was unable to resent a confirmation email to a client, may be me, but I could not find a way through their booking to resend so had to PDF print their ticket and send via normal email. (not the end of the world but an inconvenience)

by SimplyBook.me on 02/12/2020

Dear Ian

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive review, we appreciate it enormously!

Regarding your comment then we recently added to "Ticket report" the possibility to resend a ticket, so you should be able to use that going forward if you need to resend a ticket to a client.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2020
Jeff S.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Perfect for small business!"

Comments: This system has been great for us. It has allowed us to simplify our booking processes and has made it so that all of our staff can easily see and update the bookings. We love the system.

Pros: The ease of use. This scheduling system offers great functionality for small business teams. It is very flexible and allows full control over staff schedules and services. We replaced a different system with this system and have been VERY happy that we did. The website integration has worked perfectly also with our website. The customers have commented about how easy this system is to use and like that there are multiple payment options available.

Cons: The pricing has changed this year. I feel that there should be a level in between Standard and Premium or at least go back to a per feature pricing model for businesses that don't make very many bookings with the system but need the added features.

by SimplyBook.me on 09/04/2019

Dear Jeff,

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Juan C.
Co-Founder
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2018

"Simple & Functional , Great Customer Service"

Comments: Overall the money has been worth it
Having the ability to book online has really been a boon for our business and I love the fact that I dont have to try and figure anything out with the software I can just hit up their customer service team and get a quick answer to my questions.

Pros: You can always get hold of a live human being (via there chart software) to answer questions in real time and if you catch them when they are closed they are quick to get back to you once they are open for business. The software interface and dashboard is simple to use which I like. It comes with a very basic package that you build ontop of whatever features you would like so you just pay for the features that you want.

Cons: It's strength is also it weakness. You build it piecemeal which means you pay for each additional feature you want.

by SimplyBook.me on 01/11/2018

Dear Juan

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we are so thankful!

• Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Ohad H.
Ohad H.
Mental Health Care
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2018

"lots of features to add and customizations available, immediate chat support almost always"

Comments: automated my scheduling of first appointments including payment and saved me alot of money on having to do a phone call first. since i can charge at the time of scheduling i offer a discount and patients have incentive to schedule immediately instead of timely phone calls. also existing patients can self schedule instead of trying to reach me.

Pros: compared to other solutions, there is lots of flexibility in adding options and also customizing to match your website, also i love the tech support which is usually immediately available via chat which is a big advantage

Cons: not everything is intuitive, i've had to ask tech support for instructions several times, but at least i got immediate help.

Dear Ohad,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Fitri M.
DIRECTOR
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2020

"EXCELLENT & VERY RESPONSIVE LIVE HELP"

Comments: I believe this software makes my hair salon website looks more professional by enabling online booking & payment options.

Pros: The most important part of a software is simplicity & functional. This software is exceptionally easy to use & navigate. For the price of it, it is definitely worth it. I will definitely recommend to any future business owner to try it out!

Cons: I think the custom features section could be further improved where all the active features should be on top. At the moment I have to scroll down slowly to find the features that is activated.

Alternatives Considered: Vagaro

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: The online reviews made me consider this software.

by SimplyBook.me on 14/08/2020

Dear Fitri,

I just wanted to let you know that when you go to the Custom Feature section, then you can click on "Activated" filter on top and then you will see the custom features on top that you have already activated.

Best regards

• Reviewed on 06/08/2020
Maike S.
Coach & Trainer
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2020

"Great and easy booking Tool has made life easier!"

Pros: The interface is getting better by the year. There a re a lot of features and options, so it took a while to get used to, but now my booking site looks fab and features improve by the year. I had been using the free version for years and then upgraded which I probably should have done earlier :)

Cons: So far I haven't reenable to figure out how cancelled appointments get cancelled from my Google Calendar, that's a bit of a bother.

by SimplyBook.me on 29/04/2020

Dear Maike,

Thank you so much for leaving us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

If you are still having problems with the sync to Google Calendar please contact our Live Chat help. They will be able to help you in a quick and efficient manner.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2020
Chief Technology Officer, Security Officer & Full Stack Software Engineer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2018

"Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support."

Comments: The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

Pros: They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it. The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

Cons: They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for. Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc. It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2018
Guillermo S.
SEO
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2021

"Almost everything is excellent!!!!"

Comments: Exceptional. Love it! Although I think they need to continue developing functionalities that allow even more control over services and pricing strategies, coupons, and memberships. Not everything should be public. The advantage of having an access level should be to access the benefits there, and not to buy them when they don't know you yet.

Pros: The program is friendly and has options and functionalities superior to those of other platforms. The price is reasonable, if the need and frequency of use is high. The platform is fast and allows you to have financial and logistical data (for example, attendance, cancellations, earnings, etc.). Excellent software

Cons: In my opinion, a higher level of granularity is needed when it comes to publishing service categories, prices, and memberships. I don't like that all services have to be public in order to be reserved. I would rather that once knowing the client, I could access the benefits by logging in. It does not have native integration with Zoom, Google Meet or Skype, like other platforms.

by SimplyBook.me on 15/03/2021

Hi Guillermo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

• Reviewed on 01/03/2021
John S.
Owner Producer Engineer
Music, Self Employed

"Simplybook.me review"

Comments: I didn't have to pay someone a thousand dollars a month to pick up the phone. I just would ask people to text me their info and i would text them the site and that was that.

Pros: Price, Options, simple to use and update, easy to get a hold of real people. I suggested they make a few changes and they did that as well.

Cons: That Its not free and the user interfaced being changeable would be a huge plus like getting to choose where the boxes go to make it more organic.

Dear John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

We are just about to start working on the dashboard and calendar to make it more organic like you say....hopefully you will like it:)

Tania M.
Owner/Teacher
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"This software is working very well for me business."

Comments: Less phone calls and messages as clients can manage their own bookings. I can also keep track of how busy I am and if classes are getting quieter.

Pros: It's easy for clients to use online. Once you have figured out how to set it up it's easy to change and adapt as needed. It's handy I can link it in to my website and my facebook page. It's great to be able to see all the reports and to be able to check client reports as well.

Cons: The feature I like least is the classes option as you can't link classes to a provider so I had to use services instead. This annoyed me as I had set everything up as classes and then had to reset it all up again as services. I wish that there was an app that my students could use to book in and out on their phones that would be great. I know you said that also that you can use webpage on your phone but it's very fiddly. Especially if I am trying to look at who is booked in and I have 15 names all squished together (that's how many I can fit in one class/appointment).

by SimplyBook.me on 04/05/2018

Dear Tania

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding the website on mobile devices, then it´s probably better for you to look at the reports and see there who has booked the class for that specific day. It is always hard to show a lot of information in the calendar view so I am sure the Reports would be better for you.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2018
Gregory P.
Gregory P.
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Modern look and feel. Highly customisable. Great value for money."

Comments: SimplyBook is extremely user friendly, both for staff and clients. I wanted a new booking system that was slick, attractive, highly customisable and user friendly for my clients, and SimplyBook fit the bill perfectly. I was out-priced by so many bookings systems that charged per user. SimplyBook allows you to have unlimited users at a very reasonable price.

Pros: The main features that attracted me to SimplyBook were:
1. The ability for the student to see the times / get notifications of bookings in their own time zone.
2. Its marketing tools such as highly customisable coupons and reminder emails.
3. Its userface for students both on PC and mobile.
I should also say that the price is excellent for small-medium businesses like mine and the customer support is fantastic.

Cons: That it is not possible to see your booking page in more than one language unless you pay a third party company a monthly fee.

by SimplyBook.me on 20/01/2019

Dear Gregory

To make a perfect translation then yes the third party app works wonder, our system can be in many languages but not many at the same time unfortunately.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Fay C.
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2020

"I spent the better half of a month reviewing a number of booking services ......"

Pros: I spent the better half of a month reviewing a number of booking services and each one had issues or a feature missing that meant they just didn't cut it.
Simplebook.me is an absolutely amazing accomplishment and has the flexibility to do everything we need. With the use of add-ons we can add complex functionality that mean tailoring the service to our specific needs was easy once we had a level of understanding.
It can feel uncertain knowing how many add-ons you will need but it's worth going through the entire list during the trial period and working out what works for you.
Really impressed with the support level too as we had complex setup questions and the team were able to turn this around quickly and with full answers by qualified support staff.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of. It just takes time to get your head around all the options and getting the format that you like. Because we moved from another supplier we needed to get this up and running ASAP!

by SimplyBook.me on 02/12/2020

Dear Fay,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We are happy to hear that you are content with our solution as well as our Live Chat team:)

Good luck with your business!

• Reviewed on 05/10/2020
Canace T.
Freelance Beautician
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2018

"I love this app because it make booking easier for both me and my client."

Pros: I like it most because customer get to see my available slot and it saves me alot of them checking the availability myself.

Cons: I like it least whenever my client feedback to me that they find the app on hp lagging. Otherwise it is ok.

by Simplybook.me on 15/01/2018

Dear Canace

With regards to your comment on the speed on HP then it must be a coincidence as we have servers all around the world especially to make it faster. Please let our Live Chat know about it if you continue to get this kind of feedback, as we want to make sure that our app is working well for all our users and their clients.

Best regards

• Reviewed on 05/01/2018
Thais G.
Life & Relationship Coach
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"So far the easiest and most resourceful booking site I have seen so far"

Pros: I like how it can be a website integrated with booking system. It makes it easier for my clients if I just want to send them the link and still have minimum info about me. Love the GDPR protection it provides me, engagement with clients (asking feedback features, making reminders, helping to get in touch with old clients)..and the fact I can select the features I want. also like that the agenda management seems intuitive, business hours.

Cons: I am still testing the agenda sync - how it syncs with my Outlook and Google Calendar, as this is a critical piece for me, dont want to have double bookings and need to make sure that the agenda in my calendar that I may updade manually syncs with software as well..this I need to test better. I also see that the price is very high, compared to others in market - so let's see if it really pays off. I am currently moving from Free to on Basic account.

by SimplyBook.me on 23/05/2019

Dear Thais,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Cleria H.
Managing Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2018

"I am loving Simplybook.me. So glad I discovered it, it's easy to use, it's exciting and inexpensive"

Comments: I can make all the changes myself and it seamlessly reflects on the booking site.

Pros: * Value for money
* Exciting features
* Fantastic customer service
* I can use and manage it without being a computer wiz
* I love that it is so easy to ad new features and switch between them if I change my mind as to which one to use.
* I love it that my booking site looks like a website.
* The payment Integration is a fantastic feature.

Cons: I think it is designed more for salons rather than fitness classes, which is what I use it for. On the booking site, it would be good if the sessions on the same day would show right bellow each other, it doesn't need to take up so much space, it confuses members who are not good with computers. Also, in the site I used before, members could see who else was booked in the same class, which they liked.

by Simplybook.me on 15/01/2018

Dear Cleria

I just checked out your page and it looks very good, I could see all sessions within the same day. However the idea to see who else has booked is a good idea, but with the implementation of the new GDPR regulations this spring, it will be practically impossible to reveal such information, unfortunately.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2018
Sushil K.
Managing Director
Photography, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Ideal For Easily Collecting Online Bookings From Clients"

Pros: This app can be added not just on the website; preferably, it can be integrated on multiple social media profiles to collect booking from our clients with ease.

Cons: Though it does excellent in terms of scheduling, however, this app does not allow conducting online conference as well.

by SimplyBook.me on 01/10/2020

Hi Sushil,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it.

Regarding the online conference, then we integrate natively with Gruveo and MS Teams so you can easily combine your scheduling that way with online conferencing. If you are interested in that option, please contact our Live Chat on our website to find out how to implement that.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Cheryl B.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2018

"Webpage for Bookings"

Comments: I needed a way for my customers to book themselves and pay online for my services and I searched several options. Most offer free trail month and I decided to use simplybook.me because of the name (simplybook.me), the booking page can be used as a stand along booking website, the url was simply, and since I did not need a lot of features, I was able to set up a professional looking booking webpage that I could direct customers who were interested in my services to go online and book themselves in and pay. This saves me time. Also simplybook.me notifies me when someone books and the customer also. Best thing yet, is that simplybook.me also reminds the customer a day before about their appointment as well as myself. There was a little searching to learn what I needed to set it up, but you can online chat with individuals before you even decide. I learn a lot from doing this. Also there is extensive online search through the help center that shows you how to set things up. These things allowed me to custom my webpage for customers to book into. Great site.

Pros: It was easy to understand and easy to set up. It does what I needed it to do.

Cons: I am a start up so I only need minimum features but wish their was a 5 feature instead of 3.

by SimplyBook.me on 09/10/2018