About Repricer

Effortless, instant, automated repricing. Win the Buy Box with the fastest automated repricer for Amazon.

Learn more about Repricer

Repricer ratings

4.5
4.6
4.6
4.3

8.7/10

Repricer has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 31 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Repricer before?

Senior Account Manager in US
Internet, 2-10 Employees

A fantastic repricer for anyone starting an Amazon store

5 4 years ago

Comments: I would recommend this repricer to anyone starting a new Amazon store.

Pros:

For two years, this was our go-to repricer. It was simple and easy to use, we set the repricing rules (which can be very specific for certain products, or broad for an entire catalog). There are many unique and useful features that allow you to customize exactly how you want your products priced.

Cons:

As our business grew, we ultimately moved to a more robust algorithm-based repricer with greater visibility on historical data of product pricing.

Paul M.
Director in US

Support

4 5 months ago

Comments: After 1 year with a very expensive piece of software that basically holds my pricing data, high and low, it has not been good. Onboarding was very unproductive and without real support until today made the software useless in my mind.

Pros:

I don't know, as I have been left to fend for myself. I have had this product for a year this month and still, didn't know how to use it correctly. I just had a 1 hr conversation with [sensitive content ] from support who really changed my mind about this company. So the biggest advance of this software has been the support from [sensitive content ], he is the only reason I am considering keeping this software and he is the type of person who wants you to have a good experience and should be recognized for his efforts to keep me the customer happy and informed.

Cons:

I was sold this product under heavy sales pressure telling what I wanted to hear and that it could raise the dead... I didn't ...

5 months ago

Hi Paul, Thanks for your honest feedback. I've passed this along to our Customer success and repricer product teams in the hope of making this a better experience for you and other customers

Rick R.
Owner in US

Very pleased

3 4 years ago

Comments: Changes my price to get the Buy Box

Pros:

Very easy to use, the interface is very user friendly making it easy to delineate between products at a glance ensuring accuracy is price setting. Filter option makes it easy to work on just one product line at a time.

Cons:

From time to time it appears to just stop working. I set a price and a rule and the repricer has the correct price but the price on Amazon never changes. Also the last time checked sometimes stretches out to 2 weeks between price checks. Is this not supposed to be every hour?

Robin B.

An excellent repricing tool

5 3 months ago

Pros:

I've been using this for years for Amazon repricing for several years and it keeps getting better. The support is excellent, with a special mention to both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for their help this week.

Cons:

It isn't the cheapest option, and there is a lot to learn about how it works, but it is worth it.

Erika C.
E-commerce Rep/Admin Assistant in US
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] in support is AWESOME!

4 7 months ago

Comments: We've been considering an upgrade and were surprised that Black Friday weekend we lost 50% of the Buy Box Ownership we had and that there is no solution being offered but to upgrade our package to get those Buy Boxes back. Overall this is pretty disappointing.

Pros:

Overall this softward is easy to use and set up.

Cons:

With the Basic package you are fairly limited on your options to get support, we wanted to speak on the phone with our account executive and after playing phone tag for a whole month he has entirely stopped responding, although the support team, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically, is as helpful as they could possibly be!

Philip D.
IT Assistant in UK

Very easy keeps prices competitive without me having to monitor (I have watched it running too)

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use once you have set your parameters you can use the bulk upload feature. It keeps the prices competitive and is constantly working so I know I don't have to worry about that. The dashboard is useful to have a quick and easier to understand sales report than the in depth ones available on amazon, for monitoring day to day sales.

Cons:

Due to my positive experiences with this software, I would have to say the not knowing what to do if something goes wrong, however I see there is a chat feature that is very prominent and would probably go via this route

4 years ago

Hi Philip, We're delighted to hear you're having a positive experience using our software. Feel free to get in contact with any queries you may have. Kind regards, Holly

Manager in US

We use this to stay competitive on amazon

5 4 years ago

Comments: It is really the only way to get the edge for the buy box without being FBA or a prime vendor

Pros:

It gives you lots of information on what is going on with your amazon listing and reprices to keep you competitive in the most competitive market in the world. The visuals and data it provides helps to make plans and goals based on data. It also handles all of the different Amazon marketplaces in one spot

Cons:

If something goes out of stock, when stock is added, you almost have to start over. We have more items on Amazon then sync to Xsellco

4 years ago

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you would like to DM us with your account details, one of our support agents will reach out to see how we can assist you with handling out of stock items. Kind regards, The xSellco team

David B.
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Best Repricer on the market

5 5 months ago

Comments: Great experience

Pros:

The software is really good intuitive and highly functional. The support is A1 and it is one of the best support services that we have experienced with a low-cost SAAS platform.

Cons:

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to reprice eBay variation listings

Edoardo F.
IT in Italy
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

A very relieable and easy to use solution

5 7 months ago

Comments: I have always the best price compared to my competitors

Pros:

Very intuitive and fast, also very relieable

Cons:

It would be perfect with an option to directly drop listings from marketplace and a scheduler for price changes in specific time slots

Co Founder in Israel
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Repricer.com review

5 4 months ago

Comments: I use the repricer each and every day, and I enjoy working with it.

Pros:

Very easy to use, good pricing, Great customer support

Cons:

I can't think of any cons. I love this product

4 months ago

Hi, Thanks for this great review. If you want to let me know any agents, in particular, you were in contact with I would love to pass them this excellent feedback.

Gemma A.
Managing Director in UK
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Without Xsellco we would not be where we are today.

5 3 years ago

Comments: The experience has been transformational, taking the business from annual sales of £1m to annual sales of £10m+

Pros:

The repricer is market leading and incredibly robust. Helpdesk is also an incredibly powerful tool.

Cons:

Support tends to be business hours only, whereby with us being a 24/7 enterprise we have to occasionally wait for a response. However, the online help documents are clear, concise and easily accessible.

Erick K.
Sales Manager in US
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

Easy to set up and immediately effective.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Immediate increase in sales, set it and forget it.

Pros:

Ease of use, I have no technical skills and it was very easy to get set up and going. One things were set up everything was automated and I was able to pretty much forget about it while it went to work for us. Saw an immediate increase in sales.

Cons:

Some of the navigation on the interface can be a bit confusing at first. It wasn't a big issue but that is the only con I have come across.

4 years ago

Hi Erick, We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our software! Our team is constantly working to make any improvements needed to provide a seamless process for our customers. If you have any questions in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Holly

Roxy ..
admin in US
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

great results

5 4 years ago

Comments: saving time and money.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is that you "set it and forget it" as a small business we dont have time to manually update pricing all over all platforms of the internet, this allows us to be competitive, and we have even seen how this tool has also helped us make more money on items we were pricing to low.

Cons:

at first this was difficult to get and understand, especially once you get into multiple currencies, but that is the con of anything right, you have to LEARN how to do it ....

4 years ago

Hi Roxy. We're delighted to hear that you are happy with our software! If you have any questions in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Holly

Kevin T.
Sales Manager in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

It has been the most efficient repricer we have encountered

4 4 years ago

Comments: Main benefit is that we can be confident that our SKUS are being repriced and keeping us in the buybox.

Pros:

We really enjoy the different filters Xsellco provides. The cost and bulk actions are my favorite. I also like the fact that the customer service dept actually picks up the phone when you have an issue!

Cons:

Sometimes it does not show accurate information. For example: If the competition is in the buy box, it will show us green (buy box winner), but in reality we would be out of the buy box.

Roberto G.
Company Director in UK

Good Repricing Software

4 7 months ago

Comments: Questions on the software are usually quickly resolved with their Customer support.

Pros:

Lots of functionality and reporting features

Cons:

For small companies that just want repricing on a small catalogue, this can look as an expensive product.

Doug S.
Owner in Canada
Internet, 2-10 Employees

xSellco repricer makes it easy to implement my pricing strategy.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Probably the best feature is the advanced search filter. I can filter by Buy Box Owned, Sales Rank, Price Alert etc. So useful for seeing important information quickly. I tried other repricers that had lots of repricing rules, but it would never work the way I wanted it to. xSellco just did what I thought it would. The data is accurate even though I am working in multiple marketplaces.

Cons:

I think the weekly summary emails are confusing, but perhaps I haven't figured them out yet. They always show my sales as dropping, even when I am having increasing sales.

Business Owner in UK

Xsellco repricer is one of the best I have used and I've used a few over the years.

4 5 years ago

Pros:

It is easy to use with lots of help and support to help you get the most out of using the software. Getting started is easy. The dashboard is really informative and you can take action from this screen easily and tweak those products that need attention.

Cons:

One of the most frustrating issues for me is having to put the cost, selling price, min and max, VAT %, etc against every item for each marketplace. It would make life much easier if we were able to have a setting for VAT which would be applied to every product, same with the cost and other basic info which is the same for every product SKU across the marketplaces. It would give me much more time to play with the more advanced settings rather than getting the cost base correct.

Abraham H.
Abraham H.
Manager in US
Program Development, 2-10 Employees

Fulfills our needs

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

Repricing Rules and CRM and auto responders

Cons:

Better reports, like they used to have on previous versions

Lynn D.
Owner (and everything else) in US

Customer Service is the Greatest

5 4 years ago

Comments: one less thing on my plate

Pros:

Easy to Use. Lets me set a value range for pricing. I know I'm getting sales if I'm using it and usually at a good price!

Cons:

Doesn't take out deleted product. I have to remember to reset it if changing the price in Amazon. A price alert notice would be nice.

Eli W.
Owner in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Probably the best value repricer out there, but not without its shortcomings.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Overall a positive experience and better value than other comparable repricers (I've tried 4). Strong feature set and repricing rule flexibility. Easy to use.

Cons:

Customer support lags behind competitors. There are also features I don't need in my current plan buy others I do that are only available on the upper tier plans. More flexibility in adding/removing features, even for additional $, would be something I would like to see.

Hiral G.
Owner in India

Plain, Simple & Easy to Use

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Easy Inter Face User Friendly Support Wide Variety of Pricing Option Reasonable Price Fast Speed

Cons:

Need to Enhance More Option for Pricing within a Fixed Range, Also Adding Features, Inventory Forecast and Profit Analysis Features also missing

Owner in France

very useful

5 4 years ago

Pros:

repricing is so useful to keep the buy box. One main feature is the capacity to follow the margin of each product

Cons:

can't just manage price with promotions. It will be more precise to set the regular price with a discount

Director in UK

It helps me to manage amazon across multiple market places

5 4 years ago

Comments: Timesaving

Pros:

Able to get a true picture of net profit per sku once you feed it with all the relevant info. Ability to mass maintain SKU's as you change tactics or strategy is great too.

Cons:

A few minor glitches that can be irritating. Dashboard could be a bit more interactive and have different views

Roseann P.
CEO in US
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

5 4 months ago

Pros:

I am just getting started with the software but so far it has been wonderful.

Cons:

Like most things there is a learning curve however [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (live chat help) was very patient and helpful.

4 months ago

Hi Roseann, Thank you so much for this great feedback. Our customer support team will always try and help you get the best out of Repricer so send us an email or chat if you can't find the answer in our knowledge base.

Andy W.
Web Manager in UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

Flawless repricing of more than 28,000 products on Amazon

5 6 years ago

Comments: Been using this repricer for about five months now. It was really easy to set up - even for our 28,000+ inventory. Within a couple of days of configuring it correctly our order rate went from 30 orders per day to over 120. The bulk upload feature lets you download your sku's and prices, so you can easily make bulk changes and re-upload them. Apart from tweaking individual product prices, I've hardly had to spend an hour on the repricer in the full five months since we got it going. It just does what it's meant to do without any fluff or flannel. On the very odd occasion where I've needed technical support, the response from Xsellco has been amazing. Speaking on the telephone to a real person - who does what's needed and rings you back. Can anyone tell me any other internet company that does that? As you can probably tell, I'm very happy to recommend them.

XSellco Response

6 years ago

Andy, Thank you for the feedback. We are always glad to help when needed and are very happy you have seen benefits for your business through using XSellco Price Manager.