About Booqable

All-in-one rental software for small and medium-sized rental businesses.

Learn more about Booqable

Pros:

Great for equipment rental bookings and trackings.

Cons:

I am a very small business with only one person running the backend. I have no need for many of the upgraded features...except the coupon codes.

Booqable ratings

4.7
4.8
4.4
4.7

9.2/10

Booqable has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 182 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Booqable before?

Justin j C.
Justin j C.
President // Cinematographer // Producer in Canada
Entertainment

Just the equipment management software I've been dreaming of

5 4 years ago

Comments: Time savings and management. Simple as that.

Pros:

Number 1 - Customer support. I've never dealt with a company who works with you on such a personal level and takes care of basically anything you ask for. These guys are true professionals. After that, its all still so great. The fact that I can manage my inventory, while also populating my website and show what equipment is available to rent saves me an insane amount of time. On top of that, it's integrated with quoting and invoicing. You work out of one database and are able to use it over multiple uses. It honestly couldn't be easier or time saving.

Cons:

There aren't many issues that I have with this software. One of things I brought up was to have the calendar subscription for iCal or Google Calendar show not only the Reserved items, but also what items are Concepts. The built in calendar works great when you're on a computer. But when I need to use my mobile, I generally look to my Google Calendar to get a quick glance of whats going on. Going on all of that, a stand alone app would be great as well. These aren't really cons, just things that would improve the experience.

4 years ago

Thanks for the compliments Justin, both on our rental software and our team, that means a lot to us :-) Regarding the calendar; we just released an update that should make it a lot easier to see the status of your orders on the go. Hope that helps! Cheers!

Youri P.
Rental Manager in Sint Maarten
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

The ease of use of Booqable

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

What I love most about this software. The ease of use. It is easy to navigate where all the orders and invoices are. It's all neatly organized by order numbers and invoice numbers. Setting up a Quote/invoice was never this easy before just punch in your goods and done you can make a quote and or invoice. If you ever do encounter a issue, The live chat is a great option response time is fast and helpfull.

Cons:

What did I not like? When setting up it's a lot of work putting all your goods into the software. Sometimes there are minor glitches but the Live chat has helped with these glitches.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: It was much easier to have a fully built website with great support than custom building it.

Jessie bell W.
Jessie bell W.
Hospitality, Self Employed

Great for rental business, but lacks nuance

3 3 years ago

Comments: It really is great software for helping rental businesses manage their inventory online, and allows customers to shop and reserve those rental items. However, it lacks a bit of nuance and forces you to find work-arounds if you need something that isn't strictly for rentals. Also a huge turn off is the lack of security deposit feature, which seems ridiculous to me.

Pros:

This software does a great job providing solutions for rental businesses. My client originally had a Woo Commerce account connected to her site to help manage her rental business, and it was basically one big work around. Woo Commerce had a rental option, but it clearly wasn't built for the rental business and was insanely expensive. Booqable solved this and provides great, easy to use software for renting out items to businesses.

Cons:

It lacks nuance - for example, it has no feature to take security deposits. Customers either have to pay for their whole order up front, or you have to invoice them for the security deposit and then for the final payment...for a rental business, this seems silly. Booqable help says they will "take my suggestion" for further development. For payments, you either have to turn payments on checkout on or off - for my client, she offers retail items and rental items. Because Booqable doesn't have a security deposit feature, we had to turn payments on checkout off. But now we cannot allow our customers to buy through our site. Customer support suggested that we turn on Squarespace commerce...which means there would be two different shopping carts on our site: one for rentals and one for retail, which is an absolutely insane suggestion to me.

3 years ago

Thanks for your honest feedback, Jessie. We appreciate your thoughts on the security deposit and payment features. I can share some more info with you about the development of down payments. It's almost ready for release. Keep an eye on your changelog, as we're planning on shipping within a month. Stay tuned :)

Sarah C.
Owner in Canada
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

All in one portal

5 last month New

Comments: I really have loved my whole experience, their staff was super friendly and knowledgeable when I originally reached out for a trail of the software, and the software has all the functionality I need to run my business well.

Pros:

I love that there is a payment request feature, so that I can offer payment by credit card. As well the fact that you can span rentals by days and weeks was a huge factor for me and one of the reasons I decided to go with Booqable. There are honestly so many great features that fit my needs perfectly, it’s hard to choose which ones are the best.

Cons:

The app is still in beta mode, and is not as comprehensive as the website. As well, inventory sometimes needs to be manually optimized to maximize use.

Alternatives Considered: Bookifi

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: The other products rented by the hour, and booqable rents by the day.

Amanda M.
business owner in Australia
Furniture, Self Employed

My business wouldn't be possible without Booqable.

5 2 months ago New

Comments: 10/10 would recommend and have recommended booqable to friends and colleagues. It is a great software enablement piece to get rental businesses off the ground and scales, too.

Pros:

Cost effective, easy to integrate and set up. Great customer support.

Cons:

Nothing. Waiting on a few extra features but it's awesome overall.

Alternatives Considered: Rentle

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: Cost, customer service and the promise of subscription rentals being on their roadmap.

Sandile N.
Director in South Africa
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Booqable review by Sano Trailers

5 4 days ago New

Comments: its Excellent, I do not regret purchasing it

Pros:

Very easy to use. It is web-based, therefore easy to track and get updates wherever you are Professional Look

Cons:

The charges for late clients is not friendly I had to come up with a method to be able to charge

Alternatives Considered: Point of Rental Software

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: Point of Rental has set up fee which is expensive for small businesses

Christopher G.
Christopher G.
Managing Member in US
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Booqable Helps us organize our rental business

4 2 years ago

Comments: It has been a good experience as our business grows. We really need the package integration and faster customer support (it has been promised to us for almost 2 years) Overall it has been an easy to use flexible program and we do like it.

Pros:

I like the cloud application allowing us to use it anywhere on any device. We use it on iPads on the rental floor, laptops and desktops on our network. The tracking is good for knowing what gear is available or not. generating invoices, quotes, etc are very well done.

Cons:

Needs much better integration for package creation. We offer items both individually and as part of a package with extremely high values ($100,000+ per package) and we need to be able to track every component of a package separately. We hate losing a small piece that may cost $1000 or more and we didn't have it barcoded in separately on a check out. Also it has a hard time integrating with Quickbooks and other accounting software. This would be a big improvement. We also want it to have different levels of user interface. We don't need the rental prep techs to see pricing but want them to be able to check in and out gear.

Jackie S.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

I have loved my experience with Booqable. Easy for me to use and I am not a computer person.

5 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience with Booqable has been excellent. Besides the home screen having company information, I wish there was a quicker response time when there is a problem. I know the time change makes that hard so I understand but a contact number in case of an emergency would be huge.

Pros:

I love that you added new options for extra photos and the ease of seeing what products are available.

Cons:

I wish there was a spot at the top of the screen to put important company information. I have my logo there but clients want to be able to see the contact information. It would be a huge plus to add editing in that area.

Sally W.
Project coordinator in UK
Sports, 2-10 Employees

Cycle hire use

5 last month New

Comments: I never thought I would be able to understand or use a system like this, having no prior experience with this kind of system, but I can and it doesn't scare me !

Pros:

We have found this system to be excellent, we have never once had a system error that has led to a double booking or error for the customer. If ever I get stuck with how to sort something, I message the Booqable team and they have always resolved it for me. A great system !

Cons:

I would find it useful if we could sell items such as vouchers, and for customers to not need to select a date prior to purchase.

Kieren B.
Co-Founder in Australia
Motion Pictures & Film, 2-10 Employees

Great software for a growing rental business

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Booqable has been crucial in operating the day to day of our business and has been a lot more affordable and easy to use compared to some other platforms available.

Pros:

Very easily usable for a novice. Booqable is fantastic in allowing you to easily embed products on a self-built website.

Cons:

It would be great if you could display weekly and monthly pricing on one individual product card.

Alternatives Considered: Current RMS

Eric P.
Haslet Kayak Rentals in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed

Booqable for Small Business

4 7 months ago

Comments: I am now finding myself taking phone calls and having to manually put customer information into booqable manually vs. them going through the website, which is not only more work for me, I am wondering how many customers I am losing because the interface for my customers is bulky and not user friendly. The price is also really expensive for a small business like myself, I rent out kayaks locally (only have about 8 in inventory) and might make only a few hundred dollars a month during the summer months. $30 a month doesn't seem too but but to charge an additional $40 a month for a SMALL feature like a coupon code? That really seems petty and money hungry, when it could really help the small business benefit start generating profit. This app is priced like it is for big business, interface for me (your customer) is acceptable and great to work with, the front end interface you provide for third party customers could really use some improvement... AND please add the coupon option to the basic package. I am literally a one person business that can no way afford $70 a month with the income that is currently being generated.

Pros:

The software is extremely easy to use and I was able to build it directly into my website. I loved how easy it was to setup with stripe payments and get started. It only took me about a half of a day to get fully implemented and have a fully functioning website up and running.

Cons:

User interface for the customers is extremely bulky and non-customizable. After the customers are redirected to the booqable interface to add to card, checkout, pictures, checkout dates, etc. just seemed like a bulky and hard to use the first time I used it. This is extremely important in my business because my it heavily relies on new customers trying out different kayaks, I am trying to turn potential customers who land on my website into actual customers. After the website was launched, I noticed advertising clickthrough rate had stayed the same but my sales had declined, leaving me to the conclusion that the website is bulky and hard to use for the customer. The entire reason I built the website was to make it more convenient for my customers to choose a kayak and checkout. A very specific example, I initially had the option for users to create a login and password. While I went through the process of creating an account and checking out, the booqable interface prompted me to login since I "Already had an account". The entire process included making a profile, so I would have expected the app to recognize that and continue forward. After being confused about where to click to login, I had to start the entire process again to input credit card information etc. I tested this interface four or five times as a new user and it just seemed clunky and not user friendly.

Thom C.
Director in Australia
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Simple, powerful rental software with fantastic customer service.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

We are a small AV events company that needed a streamlined rental tracking solution. I looked around and did several free trials and Booqable came out on top. The platform is very easy to use, and being cloud-based means we can use it in various locations with ease (we're based on the Gold Coast so we often like to take laptops to the beach to work!) For us, a huge pro is how easily you can take payments within Booqable. Several other services we trialled required integration with 3rd party accounting software to do this. While most users will probably still use accounting packages come tax time, all the actual payments we take can be processed within Booqable, which for us was a big time saver. As others have mentioned, the customer service is always speedy and helpful. team is always on hand to guide in the use of the software, or to suggest better workflows. They even wrote a piece of code for me to enable me to perform a simple function I required but which wasn't yet part of the platform. I'd certainly recommend Booqable to any small to mid-sized rental operations.

Cons:

There are features I'd love to have, but of course no software caters to everyone's needs, and Booqable is very reasonably priced. So the following aren't really cons, but just our dream additions to an already fantastic platform. At present there is no packages feature to bundle products together, but this is in the late stages of development so will hopefully be released soon. I'd also love to see some way of managing labour within the system (such as deliveries or, for us, event technicians) that is reflected in the calendar. Lastly a companion smartphone app would be amazing (Booqable is designed to work on desktops or tablets). You can certainly login on a smartphone but the site isn't really optimised for that screen size. Again, I believe that such an app may be released as part of a future update.

Jonathan A.
CEO in Austria
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees

Brilliant rental software paired with unprecedented support (it's like magic).

5 5 years ago

Comments: Faster processing of rental orders and good integration with our website

Pros:

Booqable's rental software is intuitive, powerful and very fast. Being a browser based system running on the AWS cloud makes it secure and work smoothly, no matter from where we are using it. Planning a rental, printing a rental agreement in front of a client or creating an invoice is just a matter of a few clicks. The modern UI of the program makes it really easy to understand and use. Our associates had a grip on the system in a matter of hours. Barcode scanning to select a client and to start and stop rental items is a must for us, and Booqable supports it very well. Our company manages over 1700 unique rental products within Booqable, and we have not had a single outage until now. The calendar function also offers a very easy method to check when products are available or rented out and by whom. This is also the only system we found with good online booking integration. Most of our clients use our website to choose the products online, so this feature is essential. The Booqable support team around Arjen and Herman truly are masters of customer support. When ever we had a comment, question or needed help we received an answer in a matter of seconds. It's just great when you have a dedicated support agent with absolute knowledge, that knows your business and your story. I would recommend this Service to anyone wanting a simple but powerful rental tracking solution.

Cons:

Specific to our unique business segment, we are still missing a few extra features. These include reports, warehousing locations and package building. We are confident that these features will follow as part of the ongoing development of the system and the Booqable team have assured us that they will be available shortly.

5 years ago

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jonathan, and for mentioning our support team. It means a lot to us! We promise to continue to make Booqable the best Rental Software out there!

Kaylee Y.
Machinery, 2-10 Employees

Very user friendly, great price & great customer service!

5 2 months ago

Comments: I am able to fully customize Booqable to fit our particular needs! It was very simple to learn and use.

Pros:

I loved that this software offered an instant free trial, I was able to figure most of the software out within 30 min. Any questions along the way are always answered by a representative that explains in full detail. I am not a very technology savvy person and I had no trouble figuring things out. I love this software and couldn't run our equipment rental business without it. Another perk is that you have to choice of renewing month to month. You aren't stuck paying for a full year if you end up not liking it.

Cons:

I debated using it for a long time because I could not fully figure out the connection with Stripe and how all that worked. The communication with stripe was not good in the beginning (before I had an account). I didn't know if I needed a POS and which one would fit our needs. I bit the bullet and subscribed not knowing a lot of things but the relationship with stripe is a breeze and they are great to help with any questions. I actually ended up buying a different software (before I bought booqable) because of the uncertainty with Stripe, now I'm paying for 2 softwares but only using booqable because it is so much better!

Scott C.

The Best Bike Rental Management & Booking Software

5 10 months ago

Comments: If you're a rental business, go with Booqable. You won't regret it. We get tremendous feedback from our customers on the ease of using our site and the online booking capabilities. The backend makes managing rentals a breeze! You can see my implementation at https://www.napleselectricbikes.com.

Pros:

Booqable is absolutely amazing! The online booking integration is hands down the most seamless and intuitive for the consumer/user. I love that we were able to create an online checkout process that felt inline with other e-commerce platforms but in a rental environment. This functionality reduces the friction to booking online and increases the experience before the customer even touches your products. The backend calendar and inventory management is a delight to work with and the payment integration with Stripe is seamless. Honestly, this software is extremely well thought out and is perfect for rental businesses.

Cons:

There aren't any cons to this platform. They are constantly adding new features and offer superb customer service.

Alternatives Considered: Peek PRO Tour Operator Software, FareHarbor and Bike Rental Manager

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: Booqable allowed me to integrate a seamless online booking experience that I was fully able to customize to meet our brand and fulfillment expectations.

Luke H.
Director in France
Consumer Services, Self Employed

I tried 4 different software products and Booqable was the best for us.

5 5 months ago

Pros:

Compared to others, I found Booqable incredibly simple to set-up, navigate and use. Integrating it onto our website is super simple. I found with other sites it was overly complicated to set-up inventry, track inventry and take online orders. Booqable made this an absolute breeze.

Cons:

We have the lowest package as we're a small business and I think the cost difference for some extra features like being able to bull reports is not justifyable, which is a shame as this is the main gripe we have with the software. There are small things like, being unable to do bundles and discounts based on a specific figure, rather than a percentage. Same goes with booking deposits, this would be much better to be able to charge a set price on each booking, rather than having it based on a percentage. It would be great to be able to change the reservation status from the dashboard or order page without having to go into the booking and change manually. Automatic emails and being able to create more automatic emails would be great. EG when a booking status is changed to returned, to be able to set-up a thank-you email that delivers automatically. The Orders page, I think it would be good to be able to set a default on how the bookings are sorted. EG set the default to have the bookings based on the date of the booking.

Alternatives Considered: Checkfront, Picktime, SimplyBook.me and Rentle

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: Booqable was much easier to set-up, it most the features we were looking for and it was resonably priced.

Ulrika P.
Managing Director in Australia
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Best customer service and easy to use!

5 last year

Comments: It is great and would highly recommend it! Well priced for the functionality, genuine customer service and easy to use. It's also the sort of place I'd like to work if I was in the right country :)

Pros:

1. It just works and is easy/intuitive to use 2. Integrates seamlessly with Weebly website 3. The customer service is best in class, the chat is right there, and it's a handful of knowledgeable and helpful team members who are there often instantly or within a few hours with a personalised response. you're really chatting with someone with a vested interest in the business and get to know them by name. Oh and they actually help fixing the issue too, most of the time :) 4. Regular software updates that actually make a difference, based on customer feedback

Cons:

There are some glitches and business rules that doesn't quite suit how we work, especially around quoting and invoice creation. I'd like a bit more flexibility here. Would like to see integration with other website providers too, as I picked Weebly only because it worked so well with Booqable (and it really does), but now I'm subject to the functionality in Weebly. It would also be good with add on packs for reporting, analytics or other functionality for smaller businesses without needing to upgrade to fullblown corporate membership. I'm a small business but have a lot going on, but can't justify going to the upper pricing to get the bundles and other extras.

Lee W.
Owner in Australia

Affordable Solution with Webstore, Barcodes & Very Cool to Use

5 2 years ago

Comments: My experience has been excellent from setting it up, to processing orders & the service team is very responsive.

Pros:

Online store was a must. There's very few affordable packages that do this so that really narrowed the field which is surprising because it's 2020 not 2005. It's very easy to use, looks modern, is easy to read & works the way you expect. Barcoding is a great feature. The Pro subscription has unlimited products & 5 users which is just right for our company. My warehouse manager loves it too. Support has been excellent & I was able to integrate it with my Wordpress site.

Cons:

The only minor thing was that I was limited in what fields I could import & can't modify products in bulk but that's only an issue when you first set it up.

Jorien L.
Business Owner in Netherlands
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Booqable works well for our business

4 last year

Comments: We are happy with booqable for the rental part of our business. It does what it needs to do and for the things that are not working as desired (yet!), we can work around it with some help from the booqable team! Customer service is excellent and quick. Easy to get in contact with and friendly from the start.

Pros:

After set-up you can immediately use it and it has a clear overview of features in the backend. It does what it needs to do and is very customizable to your needs. We have a very specific product for rent and it needs to run next to our normal online store.

Cons:

Not all of our employees understand what's happening in the program and they do make mistakes when handling an order. So the ease of use is not for everyone as easy as I thought. It runs next to our online store, so you see 2 shopping baskets on the page which is sometimes confusing. I'm very happy that the new feature 'Locations' is in Beta, this is one of the features I've been waiting for. There are still some other features I'm waiting for but until then: we can work around it!

Jeremiah M.
President in US
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees

Life Saver

5 2 years ago

Comments: It was definitely tough to get setup and had to learn a lot BUT now that it is setup I love it. I make the recommendation to all the other franchises out there to use this system. I use the Stripe integration as well and that's been pretty great. I have a "wish list" in the other part of my review but that will only make what I already have that much better.

Pros:

I have my whole team using this and have actually coached other franchises on how to use it as well. Once it is set up then it's fantastic. I have accidentally double booked myself and was SO SURE I hadn't but the system stopped me. After I got done cursing out the software I had to apologize - it was right and I was wrong :( HAHA but that's what it is there for!

Cons:

I wish delivery services were more integrated and flexible. I also would love a contract signature plugin like Docusign or something. We have to use and track that separately and it would be great to have it on the reservation level. The online booking calendar is a bit rough from the user standpoint. I wish there was an app as well instead of the mobile version on your phone. Lastly, I wish it integrated with google calendars better than the Zapier option to create calendar invites for deliveries or pickups. We do service and installation of products as well so we can't exclusively use the booqable calendar for our drivers or we might double book a service and a rental at the same time.

Dean R.
Owner in Canada
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Incomplete

4 3 years ago

Comments: I am in Canada. Booqable is in the Netherlands. If you are not online with them by 10am, it is the end of the day for them and you wait for the next day. I asked about this and was told it was a small team and be patient. Some chat inquiries, even during the normal business hours for them, can take a hours to get a reply. It seems to me that they either have too few people for the business they have, or there are too many issues with the app and everyone needs support all the time. In the end, after months of work, I had to cancel and start again with another app.

Pros:

The idea of what this software can do is appealing.. it seems to include all the features needed for a clean integration with Shopify, for example. The online booking and payment capture is slick and simple.

Cons:

Unfortunately, this app is simply not fully functional, and the discovery of that came at a very high price. My application involved listing products for rent, setting up the pricing, time frames, images, descriptions, etc. Then it went live, and only then (3 months of work) did I learn that the client interface is incomplete, and does not work. Essentially, each online order would need to be manually edited and reworked, so the value of the automation is completely lost. Clients cannot create an account, and I cannot therefore define their deposit parameters, or any parameters. This means your best clients are subject to the same strict rules that your first-time clients are, and there is no way around it. I was told that updates are in the works, but I asked why these features would appear in the app if in reality they were not operational. The reply is that we are working on it... next year, it should be better. Next year? Show me a business that pays full rate, gets partial service, and is prepared to just hang on to "next year" as the time frame for completion...

Alex P.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

A-LOT of software for the money!

5 9 months ago

Comments: Best bang for your buck rental software. Easily used by me and my customers, once you're familiar. Significantly reduced my workload and increased the legitimacy of my business.

Pros:

Booqable is a life-saver. Being a small business that isnt available 24/7, I was missing out on rental orders that came in at times we were not available. Having a free online webstore that allows my customers to book orders 24/7/365 has reduced our work load, and increased our sales. This has put us on the map.

Cons:

I wish there was a way customers could upload documents - i.e, a picture of their driver's license. Or, a way that they could sign a contract prior to booking an order as opposed to just Accepting the Terms and Conditions.

Alternatives Considered: TapGoods PRO

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: Price. TapGoods appeared to be an excellent product, but I didnt need some of the additional features at the higher price.

Julie K.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use and manages all our needs

5 3 years ago

Comments: The system does a great job ensuring we do not overbook our products. It's very easy to see what we have reserved, picked up, and available. Entering new reservations is fast - this is very important when you have someone on the phone or standing in front of you as a walk in. Searching for availability is also very quick - again important during busy times.

Pros:

I researched many different applications to support our growing rental business. We rent a combination of Golf Carts, Kayaks, Paddleboards, bikes, and games. This system was by far the easiest to implement and use, and the price is very good. I ran this system in dual with our older method and within 2 weeks of testing, completely switched over. We are in our busiest time right now and the system is running like a champ.

Cons:

There is no immediate support option. Support can take a few hours to respond. Fortunately, we have had no technical issues, only questions that were not urgent.

Kurt W.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees

Easy to onboard and use rental software

5 11 months ago

Comments: Great overall experience. It has enabled us to start a rental business from scratch and gross 6k in our first 6 weeks of business.

Pros:

The ease of on boarding and use is great. I was able to setup inventory items and spin up a storefront within minutes. But what I like most about Booqable is its Zapier integration and ability to embed store components directly into my Squarespace site. The Zapier integrations are fantastic - this enables me to connect to Google Contacts, QuickBooks, Salesmsg and MailChimp to name a few.

Cons:

There’s not many things I don’t like, but if I could have a wishlist, here is what I’d ask for: IOS App - we are so mobile these days, and trying to use a desktop oriented website on a smartphone is challenging. Better reporting - I would like to split out my “written” sales from my “delivered” sales so that I know how much money I’ve truly earned versus the money I’ve not yet earned. This is because all of our rentals are booked well ahead of time.

Alternatives Considered: Spinlister, TapGoods PRO and FareHarbor

Reasons for Switching to Booqable: Competitive cost. Simple interface. Zapier integration. Modern plugin design.

Keith S.
Keith S.
President in US
Events Services

Feels like it was made for me

5 4 years ago

Comments: Rental inventory management, tracking and online rental portal administration

Pros:

Booqable was straightforward to set up and flexible enough to cover most of our needs - the trial period was generous enough for me to learn my way around the interface and get most of my inventory entered, so I effectively didn't even pay for Booqable until after I started making money with it. Plus, it's very affordable compared to other inventory management products, and those don't even have the online booking capabilities. Booqable is easy to use and improving all the time as the team adds new features. My personal favorites are the reusable pricing structures that make it easy for me to implement the structure I've been using offline for 20 years, and the flexibility of integrating Booqable with my existing website to make it show up the way I want my customers to see it. Booqable has also been very reliable. The only time I saw any system downtime, it was very short-lived and Booqable provided status updates so I knew what the problem was and that they were working on it. Love the transparency.

Cons:

Booqable doesn't handle everything I need it to yet, there's still a couple features missing to handle some of my oddball, fringe rental items. That being said, the team at Booqable is very easy to communicate with and have tipped me off that the last couple features I need are being worked on right now, so hopefully soon I can update this review to reflect that.