Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.7/5
    4.8/5

About Pandle

Pandle is FREE, easy and efficient cloud accounting aimed at small businesses

Learn more about Pandle

Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2018

"General use of Pandle"

Comments: I am an accountant and also offer a bookkeeping service. I seem to be able to produce sets of accounts fairly quickly - which is very useful.

Pros: The support is second to none. When I first started using Pandle it was very basic but it seems that every couple of weeks a new feature is added, always user friendly. I believe that payroll will be added which I am looking forward to seeing , although no matter now good it is I would not change until next April. Reports are good happy that some can now be printed off as a PDF. Also quite please with reports in Excel as they are easy to manipulate into what I want. I have no hesitation in recommending Pandle.

Cons: What I like least is that a nominal code must allocated to an account. This can be difficult to change at times.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2018
Vallery L.
Partner
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Excellent Support"

Comments: Pandle is very useful for folving the usual accountancy and bookkeeping problems. Pandle was one of the first to be prepared for MTD. Best of all - everything works!!

Pros: First and foremost the excellent support via the online chat. Second to none in my opinion. Pandle are constantly adding features which puts them on a level with what is probably the foremost software supplier for this industry and is one I have used for 20 years or more. I am slowly changing all my clients over to Pandle and always recommend Pandle if asked for an opinion. In addition to all this - the software is very cheap, even offering a free account. I cannot recommend Pandle more highly

Cons: Only one thing, it is not possible to post a general credit note. Several of my clients receive/make payments on account. Whilst it is possible to post a credit note in Pandle, it has to be posted against a specific invoice. This is the only feature that lets them down a bit. However I still say that Pandle is great

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Jim M.
Lead Planner
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2018

"Just what I've been looking for"

Comments: It's simple to use and the more I've used it the more I like it. Everything I need to do is done (preparation of my Limited Company accounts). I no longer use an accountant as all that I need is right here in the Pandle app.

Pros: I like the way it functions. You can practically see what the app is doing with your data and quickly get to grips with the resultant double entries.

Cons: OK so I'm trying to be constructive and find fault to help others. Perhaps the speed is a little slow from time to time although my internet speed is rapid. This is only observed because I have been crunching 3+ years worth of accounting data previously held on spreadsheets via the very good file import function in Pandle. As I said, I'm trying to find some fault with what I think is a truly excellent app.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2018
Phil B.
Lighting Cameraman
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2019

"Over complicated and sloooow!"

Comments: I gave it a go, but I just didn't get it. I was forever hunting around for the right account or transaction etc. In a word painful.

Pros: The only thing going for this software was it was free.

Cons: It's got a terrible layout and not at all intuitive. The worse things though is the lag, due to the cloud nature of the recording data, it took an age to enter it. I tried it for a month or two and thankfully came across Quickfile (also free for limited entries, 2000 a year I think.) The polar opposite to Pandle, well laid out, super fast customer service, and if like me you have come across from Quickbooks, its was a very easy jump.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2019
John D.
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2015

"Perfect for us!"

Comments: I've been using pandle since the start of the year and the difference it's made is amazing. With Sage I'd always be stressing in case I make a mistake (correction journals!!?!), but now its just a couple of clicks to put pretty much any mistake right. (No idea why every other program makes it so hard!!). our bookkeeping and vat return now takes a few hours every month to get done instead of 2+ days of stress. Yea it might not have all the features of Line 50, but we're a fairly small team so I just wanted something that gets the job done properly with no effort or fuss. And the difference in price!!! Their guys have been really helpful on email any time I've had a question and they're always after feedback on how they can make it better which I really like. Highly recommend it to anybody else who isn't interested in becoming an accountant and just wants to keep solid records to pass on to someone who knows what they're doing at the end of the year!!!

• Reviewed on 28/03/2015
Marketing Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2018

"Good for personal use"

Pros: I have used Pandle to manage my personal accounts because it is free, simple and easy to use. It has basic accounting features that allow me to manage my personal accounting

Cons: The basic features can be a drawback as compared to other accounting software which have additional features and can run on multiple platforms

• Reviewed on 24/05/2018
David B.
Partner
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"Fantastic, easy to use and understand Accts package with amazing support"

Comments: We were looking for a simple replacement for the cumbersome spreadsheet system we've been using for our accounting and had tried various other SAAS accts systems and found nothing that fitted with how we work or that didn't add extra complications. Pandle is just so much easier to use than anything else I've tried and is really intuitive in how it works. Plus if you do get stuck, the support team are fantastic and once you know what you're looking for, they will have most likely created a video or an article with full instructions on what to do. What used to take 2 or 3 days minimum every month now takes an hour or two.

Pros: Easy to use
Easy to understand - intuitive
Great support

Cons: Can sometimes be slightly slow to update etc - I'm on a superfast broadband connection and it can seem sluggish when working with it, but still perfectly usable.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Chiara B.
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2015

"User friendly and highly organised software"

Comments: Pandle has offered me the possibility of finally having all of my affairs in order. The site is really simple to use and user friendly, providing an excellent service for me and my company. Being on the move a lot it has always been a challenge to keep all information up to date and available for all at all times, but thanks to Pandle this is now possible. The efficiency and flexibility of this system has proved very effective both for me and my accountants, not to mention it is very price competitive!

• Reviewed on 19/02/2015
Paige K.
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2015

"Really happy so far"

Comments: I have been using this software for about a month now and it's perfect for my needs. I run a small beauty therapy business and don't really have too much coming in and out but doing my bookkeeping has still always been a headache. Pandle has made it a lot simpler and now that im used to it it's really quick and easy and if i make a mistake its really easy to fix which is great because I make quite a few!

• Reviewed on 03/03/2015
Vincent P.
Freelancer
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2015

"Perfect!"

Comments: I have been self employed for a number of years and have used a number of different accounting software packages, but I have never found one that I was happy with - until now! Pandle is like a breath of fresh air, it handles everything perfectly! At last a user interface that is easy to use but can handle complex accounting if required. It's perfect, try it out!

• Reviewed on 16/04/2015
Adam H.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2015

"Ticks all the boxes for me!"

Comments: Finally, a product which delivers what it promises. This has made my life easier, it is very fast and the support is great. I actually feel confident about taking on bookkeeping now without it being a major headache. I really like the fact I can access it on the web without having to install some huge software package too.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2015
Liam Y.
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2015

"A real time saver"

Comments: Pandle is so easy to use, and has a great range of features which saves me a lot of time when doing the bookkeping. Plus if you are ever stuck there is a selection of tutorial videos which are great at guiding you through how to input everything. An extremely helpful piece of business software!

• Reviewed on 11/08/2015
Katherine B.

"Happy customer!"

Comments: Really happy all round, Pandle ticks all the boxes for me. I've been using it for a couple of months, I am not by any means an IT expert but found the software very easy to use and I have reached our a few times for help and the customer service was brilliant.

Sarah W.

"Excellent "

Comments: This software package is excellent! so easy to use and up to date. Makes the tedious task of bookkeeping seem so much easier. I didn't have any experience using a bookkeeping software, and this has been perfect to start me off.

Oluwatobi O.
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2017

"Customer support response is pretty quick"

Comments: Over the years, Pandle has saved us so much time when doing the business accounts. We are actually novice when it comes to accounting in business.

Pros: Best customer support

Cons: none

• Reviewed on 15/04/2017
James T.
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2015

"Pandle Review"

Comments: Really easy to use and the simple format means it doesn't take up my day inputting my transactions I can concentrate on my business instead of my bookkeeping

• Reviewed on 18/02/2015
Martin B.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2015

"Very easy and straight forward software. "

Comments: Excellent free bookkeeping system. All the essentials are.there. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2015
Haroon H.
Dr
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2017

"Very easy to use . 6 months transactions completed in 3 hours "

Comments: Speed .Accuracy

Pros: Rapid entering of transactions .The balance sheet and Income statement completed automatically .Free version .

Cons: No PDFs to print . No RAnds only supported pounds. Importing a little complicating. Did not have standard GAAP layout Income Statement relating to Gross Profit

• Reviewed on 10/10/2017