15 years helping British businesses

About Workhub

Workhub provides small-to-medium-sized businesses with a comprehensive health and safety compliance management system.

Learn more about Workhub

Pros:

SafetySync is accessible on cell phones and our employees can log remotely to access their credentials as well as the above listed items remotely.

Cons:

It can be difficult to complete the forms and upload them on their phones.

Workhub ratings

4.5
4.7
4.2
4.7

9.1/10

Workhub has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 105 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Workhub before?

Mathew
Mathew
Superintendent in Canada
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Workhub for Safety Management and Compliance

Comments: A great move to go paperless. Tried a few other companies, and workhub led the way.

Pros:

Everything is great so far. Work hub on any smartphone or device creates efficient reporting, learning curve is quick and customer support is quite rapid and excellent.

Cons:

Site sign in of visitors is a problem usi g the QR code system. Issues with sign out at end off the day or when leaving. As the page refreshes and they lose the ability to check out. Auto complete should be part of the system for individules who are regulars to visiting.

4 months ago

Thank you for your kind words, Mathew! We are glad you are happy with our Software and how it has been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful.

Dana
Safety Data Manager in Canada

Value Adding Safety Data Management Software

Comments: I have worked with Workhub for over a decade and I can’t imagine doing my job without it.

Pros:

Workhub is an amazing system that makes safety data management streamlined and seamless. It is always improving and growing with the industry. The customer service is way over and above any I have ever encountered.

Cons:

Workhub doesn't have a statistics-tracking component which would be VERY helpful.

Brittany
Our organization is municipal government, but there wasn't an applicable industry or topic. I am in the Health and Safety Department in Canada
Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

Happy User of Workhub

Comments: Overall, it's a great program, continually getting better, their customer service is always pleasant, quick and eager to help or offer suggestions and they are honest about their downfalls which I appreciate.

Pros:

The customer service is top notch. I love the chat feature, the articles feature that pops up when you're searching to try and solve your own issue. I like the simple format, it is friendly looking and seemingly a simple program for the workers.

Cons:

It does lack some intricacies that would make the progam just that much better. It seems to be getting better and the programers are always working on creating more functions but there are a few additional layers that could be added to help the administrators be able to use Workhub entirely rather than still needing to utilize additional supports outside of Workhub.

4 months ago

Hello Brittany, It makes us incredibly happy to know that we were able to help you achieve your goals. We will continue working hard to provide you with an excellent experience. Thanks for taking the time to write this review; it means a lot to us. Cheers!

Lacey
Office Manager in Canada
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Great platform for businesses!

Comments: We LOVE this platform - can't say enough good things about it.

Pros:

We love that we can maintain crew certificates, assign and track compliance and monitor progress of those items assigned. We also love how easy it was to transition our low-tech crews to this platform. Customer service is absolutely top notch! We have eliminated a $6000 annual program that only did a fraction of what WorkHub can do. We also love the rewards program.

Cons:

The custom documents could use some improvement but we've submitted our suggestions through the WorkHub feedback tool and love that we can see, and vote, on all other suggested upgrades

Michel
Safety Coordinator in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Workhub Review

Comments: very good, very user friendly. employees not having to much difficulty in using this app.

Pros:

Easy access to training videos. cost per worker is very good factor. support is very good in returning calls. having all documents stored with 1 app

Cons:

Sometimes training is required for a particular employee. Workhub can't separate these training without changing location of employees every time. Then you have to return the employee to the original location after training completed. On the training videos it should be indicated if it is CCOHS compliance

4 months ago

Thank you Michel, for taking the time to leave us this feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Workhub.

Samer
HSE Manager in Canada
Utilities, 11–50 Employees

Constructive Feedback on Work Hub by ASI TECH

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall experience has been very positive.

Pros:

The interface is very user friendly, and it is very easy to navigate your way on all elements of the website

Cons:

The Duck Logo for a Safety Work Hub is inconsistent with the service the website provides. A better Logo which on one look conveys a construction safety or general safety impression would be ideal. Addition of few more courses, for e.g. H2S awareness, CSO (Common Safety Orientation) etc.

CARRIE
Vice President in Canada
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Best decision we've made for managing our Safety Program.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent program! I am a huge advocate for Workhub and all it offers. They are consistently growing and improving and its exciting to be a part of it.

Pros:

Customer service and response time is second to none. Workhub features and options cover everything we need for compliance. The new features that come out periodically are always a positive and useless improvement to the program.

Cons:

I wish there were more training videos on how to set things up. Safety compliance is so complex within our industry so I'm constantly needing to figure out how I can gear our program more towards the industry requirements.

Christine
Director, HR, Admin IT in Canada
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Workhub - one of the best solutions we have found for Small Business Compliance

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, this has been a great platform for our company to use. I have not found any other platform that offers such an array of trainings in one place. Again, I most appreciate being able to add our own corporate trainings to the platform so everything is included in one place.

Pros:

Workhub has made it very easy and seamless to enroll staff, monitor progress and stay compliant. I like that an organization can add their own trainings to the system and that it is not just what Workhub offer. This system is excellent for any ISO organization that gets audited.

Cons:

The administrative role is a little difficult at times to setup. There are times, when it is hard to determine if you are operating in admin role or user role. Sometimes it is hard to tell what is "new" to the platform and necessary. I have found there to be duplicate trainings with different versions in the system, making it unclear as to which is the one to be compliant in. I would like to see some additional automations and push out notification settings for admins. Also, would like to see more reminders to employees when they have not met the target timeline for completion so that it does not become as manual for admins.

Debra
Safety and Compliance in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

How Workhub makes our company safe

Comments: 100%. If there is ever a problem I can get a hold of someone immediately and the problem is rectified, unless it is a chair screen interface problem :(

Pros:

Ease of use. Whether I'm signing up a new worker or looking for archived information there is never an issue.

Cons:

The certificate review. While it is still in the beta form, I liked the old format better.

Guy
Regional Health and Safety Manager in Canada
Facilities Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Online Training

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It has been a good experience but there are a few issues.

Pros:

The training seems engaging and not boring and easy to follow.

Cons:

Limited Spanish for courses. I put in a request to have closed captions added to the training video so Spanish speaking employees can take the training.

Jeff
Managing Director in Canada
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

Extremely Satisfied

Comments: There are many HSE programs out there that claim to manage HSE training and certificate tracking, along with day to day safety communication. When we launched Bowron Environmental Group in March of 2015, we looked extensively into the various programs out there. Many appeared to be non-user friendly and in our position as a new start up, we're seen to be excessively expensive. We have found SafetySync's all in $$/user/month billing system, very fair for the product we receive. As with switching to any new systems, there is a bit of a learning curve. With SafetySync, the assistance we were provided when the program was new to us, was exceptional. The exposure to a multitude of safety training programs within SafetySync, at no additional charge to our company, is, in my opinion, one of the most beneficial features. When looking at competitors programs, each course typically came with a charge, which resulted in increased costs. We also utilize SafetySync to communicate safety bulletins to our workers, in which they receive both a text and an email, of which they must read and acknowledge. The program has made vast improvements to the safety communication our management team has been exposed to in the past. I am confident that the utilization of SafetySync has saved our company a significant amount of time and money, at the same time in making significant improvements to our companies safety training, tracking, and communication program. I have recommended SafetySync to several other companies that I deal with, a few of which have moved their systems over and to the best of my knowledge, I have not heard of an unsatisfied customer as of yet. I would not hesitate any HSE manager in looking into SafetySync to see how their systems can improve your safety training programs. Kind Regards, Jeff Deitz - Managing Director
Bowron Environmental Group Ltd.

Pros:

Cost - the program is very reasonable considering the access to training programs within the system. Communication - I appreciate the ease in publishing safety bulletins or alerts to all of our workers.

Cons:

The only Con I can come up with is that the software appears to do more than what we use it for. I am sure there are other uses we could establish at our company, however, the time I need to invest in learning further has been hard to come by.

Jen
Safety Admin in Canada

Great Value & Easy-to-Use

Comments: I have used this software for about 2 years now. It makes managing a safety program very easy for any size company.
The software is easy to use, completely customizable and has a simple interface for workers. Safety policies, programs, and procedures can be entered in quite easily and worker access can be customized based on work sites or positions. There are also an abundance of training courses for workers to take, with tickets available after completion.
This software has made life so easy for our safety program. We can send bulletins out to workers with ease, no matter where they're working. And keeping track of expiry dates for certificates of training or SDS' is so simple. We can also keep track of reviews and changes made to policies or procedures from year to year. I recommend this software to anyone in the safety industry; the value of it simply can't be beat!

Pros:

Tracking capabilities of expiring tickets or annual review of policies is so simple. Workers can access copies of their training tickets wherever they are if they require a copy. Long list of training courses available with the subscription. Tickets are provided after course completion for a record for the workers to carry.

Cons:

I wish more tracking could be done HR-wise on the worker screens. It would be nice to be able to track any discipline given to workers.

Darrell
Sales and operations in Canada
Oil & Energy, 2–10 Employees

Great system

Comments: Have been using this per a lot of years and implemented it with a couple different companies i've worked withHave been using this per a lot of years and implemented it with a couple different companies I've worked with.

Pros:

The simple pricing and the training. Easy to log in to and to teach somebody how to use.

Cons:

Additional section of incident investigation shows above the description. When you're print would make more sense to have it below.

4 months ago

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Darrell! We're glad to have you as our customer and to see that you’re enjoying our Software.

Mindy
Health & Safety Officer in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

RCS Cartage Ltd review

Pros:

The ability to easily post and update policies and have a digital signature from each person as to when a course was done, policy read etc. Also really like the bulletin feature, our staff works 24 hours and this allows everyone to receive the information we need to send out in a timely manner.

Cons:

While on the phone, seeing all the information on the courses to complete doesn't always show up, or is hard to find. Updating the mobile version to make it more user friendly would be the biggest complaint we hear from our staff.

3 years ago

Thank you for the great review and the insightful feedback! We are currently working to update our mobile site in order to make it more user friendly and easier to navigate. Stay tuned for the updates!

Steve
OHS Consusltant in St Lucia
Oil & Energy, Self Employed

Best Value in HSE System Management Software

Comments: We've been using SafetySync for over 5 years to build and manage our clients occupational health and safety systems. It is by far the most useful and cost effective safety software available today. After 20 years as a health and safety professional, I can happily say that this is the best money you will ever spend to manage your safety system.

Pros:

Ease of use and overall functionality, but even more than that, the willingness of the developer to incorporate suggestions as well as the ease of working with support staff who are always helpful and available to assist and to correct issues or problems that may arise.

Cons:

An expanded contractor management function would be helpful

Barb
Safety Manager in Canada

Services Provided

Comments: Courses that are available are what we require and customer service is excellent! Course that I had asked for a couple of years ago was uploaded (which was ground disturbance) was made available which makes my work easier. For courses required by our company, I am able to give the workers the information to login anymore across Canada. The workers are able to do our orientation and take the required courses prior to coming to the office to complete their paperwork.

Pros:

Easy for computer illiterate workers to do courses and orientation.

Cons:

I understand the e-mail requirement but with our industry, most of the workers do not either check their e-mail or have one.

Charity
EH&S Advisor in Canada
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

Extremely Valuable addition to our company's Safety Culture

Comments: With SafetySync our company has streamlined all our safety requirements to one simple to manage the program. We are able to align our communications, records management, training and HR information altogether. The ease of learning the online program is extremely valuable to a larger organization as employees are able to log into the program anywhere and access the communication and training requirements. Absolutely love this program.

Pros:

Easy learning culture for large employee company.

Cons:

Uploading capabilities are not as large as they need to be for proper records management.

Alex
HR Advisor in Canada

Workhub Review

Pros:

Easy for staff to use, nice to push out policies and have reminders about when they expire

Cons:

Administration page keeps changing and after these updates it can be a pain to figure out

4 months ago

Hello Alex, Thanks for taking the time to write this review; it means a lot to us. Cheers!

Aaron
HSE Manager in Canada
Oil & Energy, 51–200 Employees

Easy to Use

Comments: The system is easy to use and makes things very simple when managing 100 or more workers. When you are one person managing a safety program it cuts down on a lot of wasted time building spreadsheets or chasing down documentation. It is also a great tool for getting your field workers everything they need no matter where they are.

Pros:

ease of use, availability, diversity

Cons:

Does not always work on IOS software

Danielle
Safety Consultant in St Lucia
Oil & Energy, 2–10 Employees

A very powerful tool for compliance management.

Comments: We use SafetySync to manage all of the components of our compliance program, which includes personnel, equipment, documents, forms and records. The program has been great to use and the customer service is fantastic. It aligns perfectly with our online forms platform.

Shayna
Safety Manger in Canada

Easy Transition for Employees

Comments: Started using Safety Sync last year while we were switching our safety manual. The transition to get all of our employees switched over was very easy. The function to be able to have all employees upload all their own certificates, as well as having their supervisor able to upload them as well. Makes life easier when you have to dispatch someone last minute.

Pros:

The fact that it puts the onus back on the employees and not supervisors to make sure they go through the whole manual and making sure the certificates are up to date.

Cons:

Hard to upload your own courses

Darcy
Manager, Field Operations & HSE in Canada
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

A Great time saver

Comments: SafetySync has been a great value-add to our company. Before we subscribed, we were struggling to stay on top of where our safety documents were stored, how records were tracked and how to keep people engaged in the program. SafetySync keeps our system current and provides a very good framework to manage our company compliance.

Pros:

It is easy to set up and add people.

Cons:

Not tied to any app or even mobile version. Accessing your profile on a phone or tablet is very frustrating.

Kevin
HSE Coordinator in Canada
Oil & Energy, 201–500 Employees

Easy to maneuver through the different windows of the program.

Pros:

Everything is eye catching and gets your attention and is easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons:

When an employee completes an orientation, the certificate is not automatically available in their certificate tracking. It has to be printed and scanned elsewhere, then dragged and dropped into their file.

Kelly
Safety Coordinator in Canada

Certification Tracking

Comments: The program is easy to use and support is great

Pros:

The fact that you can upload employee certifications for ease of look up is great. I wish you could upload all and any certification, not just the ones done through Work Hub.

Cons:

Our company is small enough that we don't utilize the other options

Daniel
Health and Safety Officer in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Tandem Networks - Daniel Massey

Comments: Since taking over the idea of using Safety Sync I have found the people operating this system and the system itself extremely helpful. questions get answered and ideas get taken.

Pros:

the tracking. with documents certificates and awareness training.

Cons:

It's been a great experience.