I really like the formulas it helps me calculation and making sums.

Reviewed on 23/01/2018
Aasia S.
Officer
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It helps me in making reports and saves my time . Esay to use and understand. Highly recommended

Pros: Esay to use. Easy to understand. Formulas save a lot of time in calculation. It helps me a lot in making reports and adding data. Filters are my most favorite part during making reports.

Cons: Complications of few formulas. It should be as easy as making sums. Dragging feature sometimes irritates me during making reports.

Great tool for data management.

Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Administradora
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's great, but it's expensive so be sure that you really needed. For me it´s the best for my work.

Pros: It is a versatile tool that allows you to manage data in an easy and practical way. It is super practical to integrate and compare data in a way that is much easier to visualize.
It keeps my work organized and it is easy to migrate the information to share and present.

Cons: I think they could improve certain aspects, for example the help section could be more extensive and have more documentation, in addition it would be nice to be able to have multiuser.

Excel for buisness

Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Lynda D.
Environmental Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been using this software for about 6 months and I can arrange many different categorizes within an employee data base

Pros: The software is great from math equations to just simple data entry for certain projects that need a sorting

Cons: Not much but they tend to not email well

Review on excel

Reviewed on 09/12/2016
Vanessa J.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have used excel in a workplace situation and with our dance club and it's worked ok for both. I am getting better at using the program.

Excel tool Review

Reviewed on 04/04/2017
Pedro C.
Customer Support

Comments: Easy to use, great tool. Excel has a lot of functionality. Easy to create reports, charts. Overall, a great tool.