About RAYNET CRM

Simplify your CRM. All contacts, deals, your calendar, your sales pipeline analysis, all in one place.

Learn more about RAYNET CRM

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

RAYNET CRM ratings

4.9
5.0
4.2
4.9

9.2/10

RAYNET CRM has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 24 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used RAYNET CRM before?

Filip S.
Filip S.
Cmo in Czechia

All I need from CRM

5 7 months ago

Pros:

Easy to set up and use. Great interface. Lot of features.

Cons:

Nothing I know of. Satisfied with it for years.

Jan K.
Jan K.

CRM for Marketing Agency

5 7 months ago

Comments: Overall, we are satisfied with Raynet CRM and have been using it for several years. We keep a record of all our contacts, we also record all leads and especially business cases. We can also record offers and other documents here. It's a great tool for keeping track of business and contacts in the company.

Pros:

- Simple to use - Beautiful and clear design - Great customer support that always advises and solves if we don't know something - Keeping track of leads and contacts is simple and offers many options of what we can keep track of - The contact history is clear and you can always see who has dealt with the client and what they have done - Business evaluation - beautiful and useful charts - A great calendar that can be linked to Google Cal and shared between people in the team. Also follows up on contacts, leads and business cases

Cons:

- Fewer integration options, but the most important things are not missing - Some parts of the CRM are of an older design, but it's continuously updated

Marek B.
Marek B.
Research, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use CRM

5 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

This CRM helped to improve our sales and make the life of our sales guys much easier.

Cons:

The internal notifications and internal communication within the team is not developed enough.

Implementation Manager in US
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

An Average CRM

3 3 years ago

Pros:

I enjoyed the onboarding portion of this CRM, it's apparent that Raynet spent a lot of time on this aspect, which really helps user engagement and the early experience.

Cons:

It looks and feels outdated - you really feel like you are using a system created 10 years ago, tough to spend money on something that isn't today's UI.

Petr R.
Petr R.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

Raynet CRM is total lifesaver for SMB & also for large to mid sized companies

5 3 months ago

Comments: Its easy use & that it is suitable for large-mid sized business but also for very small companies like us. Their marketing and onboarding is engaging. I like them much more then big solutions such as Salesforce and others.

Pros:

Kanban board where we can track our sales & newbiz with value and labels. Raynet helped us to kill everyday chaos.

Cons:

I did not find any issues at all. We really like this app.

Lucie S.
Lucie S.
Výkonná ředitelka in
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for.

5 7 years ago

Comments: CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for. For a long time we were struggling with various software which were not able to manage our clients in the way RAYNET does.
Every software has something to improve but we see that RAYNET team is always listening to our ideas and these are going for their development plan afterwards. Some immediately some later but they care about all of them.
Also we can fully trust their support which is always very kind and fast.
RAYNET CRM we can recommend to all companies who want to control everything that is relevant to their customers.

Pavel D.
Managing Director in

Finally one easy to use

5 7 years ago

Comments: If you've experienced the horror of millions of buttons in a CRM software's UI, with no way of getting started easily, try RayNet. Me, I'm a mere mortal and I want to start using a tool right away - and that's exactly what I got. Now to persuade my sales reps to use it too - but that's another story. :-)
[Plus I'm NOT with their marketing dept, BTW.]

Pros:

- intuitive UI - web-based but looks like a real app - friendly support

Cons:

- mobile apps are still catching up to the full thing's functionality but they're improving

Jan Š.
Jan Š.
Financial Services

Very useful and user-friendly software!

5 7 years ago

Comments: RAYNET is saving time and energy to our Sales representatives. They are able to manage client´s relation effectively. Sales reps who use it - love it. Those who don´t use RAYNET - see what they are missing. In the beginning it requires persistence and patience but very soon it brings shining benefits.

Pros:

Customer support is excellent!!

Cons:

I do not need to improve anything right now :)

Stanislav Š.
Stanislav Š.
Information Technology & Services

Best CRM software for business

5 7 years ago

Comments: Absolutely amazing online system to keep records of your clients, commissions, tasks etc. in one place. Everything is easy, pleasant and intuitive. The Raynet team approach is very professional. We have tried several CRM systems and Raynet CRM is definitely the best - leaving its competitors far behind! Raynet keeps improving and updating the system which we truly appreciate as the other systems did not progress. The mobile application is absolutely perfect and unique! We certainly recommend the Raynet CRM system to support and manage your business!

Lukas G.
Lukas G.
CEO in
2-10 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

Absolutely essential tool for our business

5 7 years ago

Comments: We have been using Raynet crm for over 2 years and I must say it has been a great investment into our business management and business activity records. Raynet swiftly reacts to our suggestions concerning better usage of the system and continuously informs us about useful news and upgrades to the system. Raynet has improved our sales process a lot. We can access our data from anywhere and it supports our decisions when the data is needed the most.

Pros:

Cloud cloud cloud! Easy-to-use interface I just love the app :]

Evzen S.
Evzen S.
Quality & Network development in Switzerland
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

A helpful and useful app.

4 2 days ago New

Comments: It helps me keep track of my business partners and the tasks I'm doing with them. I never forget to finish a job I've been handing out.

Pros:

It's easy to use and available everywhere. I can easily manage my tasks and share them with other colleagues within a team.

Cons:

It's not fully adapted to my specific tasks, but I can get along with it.

Radim U.
Radim U.
CEO in
2-10 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

The best tool I use daily

4 7 years ago

Comments: I use Raynet CRM nearly every day. It is the best tool that gets you immediate info on your current state of business cases. Pipeline shows you how far of closing a deal you are and pushes you forward. A bit of a gamfication in hard business days :-)

Pros:

So many options to enhance the system with many integrations of Gdrive, Dropbox, Gmail and others. All your business contacts in one place. You can work with your Google callendar. You instantly know which clients are the most profitable.

Cons:

Can't think of any now.

Vojtech S.
Czechia

Really awesome personal approach

5 7 years ago

Comments: While choosing among CRM apps, RAYNET really surprised me its great customer care. Very professional, but warm approach. I took their free webinar, so I knew everything I needed in 30 minutes. The application is intuitive, easy-to-use. Mailchimp integration - a feature I missed so far - is promised in the near future. Looking forward to implementation!

Tomas H.
Slovakia

Used every day with 3 people

5 7 years ago

Comments: RAYNET and people around it are very nice and it is pleasant to be in touch with them. CRM system is exactly as they describe it - very easy to understand. It is obvious that someone thinks and cares about it.
And if we need anything, there is always someone at RAYNET willing to help.
I recommend everyone at least a try.
BOST Gate Ltd., Tren'ín SK

Jan S.
Sales Director in Czechia
Used the Software for: Not provided

Useful and user-friendly software!

Petr Š.
Petr Š.
CEO Office Manager in
501-1,000 Employees

Raynet CRM

5 7 years ago

Comments: Nice app! really sophisticated. I do recommend it!

Pros:

Intuitive interface, integration with Google calendar, easy to use - does it all approach. Works on all devices very well and smoothly.

Cons:

Not aware of any so far and that is good! :-)

Jill D.
Regional Sales Manager in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Perfect - easy to navigate and intuitive!

5 7 years ago

Comments: I love the overall look, it is very pleasant to me. The colors are awesome. Generally it is very easy to navigate. RAYNET CRM helps me throw away business cards. I can look at all my contacts, either leads or clients easily. I also appreciate a quick customer care.

Old¿ich J.
Director in Czechia

thumbs-up

5 7 years ago

Comments: We chose RAYNET CRM because it is user friendly, for our needs perfect and clear, providing us with all the information and functionality. After personal meeting and trying customer approach and support we had no other choice ...

Tomas U.
Czechia

Easy to use

5 7 years ago

Comments: We are are very satisfied with RAYNET CRM system. We appreciate clear design, intuitive and friendly customer support. Two months after the introduction we have seen a significant increase in the efficiency of the sales team.

Internet

Definitely recommend to all freelancers

5 7 years ago

Comments: I found RAYNET CRM in Capterra (article The 10 Best Free and Open Source CRM Software Solutions) when I was searching for a toll to keep my business effective. After half year of using I can definitely recommend RAYNET. Why? Clear dashboard, brilliant analyses, everything in one place. Also the customer care is very professional, quick and always willing to help.

Tomas B.

Simply THE BEST!

5 7 years ago

Comments: We are very happy with the software. It has improved the effectiveness of entire company. Highly recommended.

Vojtěch Š.
Vojtěch Š.

Really awesome personal approach

Petr U.
Sales Director in Czechia
Used the Software for: Not provided

We can only recommend it.

5 7 years ago

Comments: We are very happy with the software, it does exactly what it should.

Tomáš U.
Retail

Most user friendly CRM

5 7 years ago

Pros:

Customer support Easy-to-use

Cons:

We did not discover any yet