• Overall

About Influitive

Influitive is a customer engagement and loyalty platform, helping B2B companies acquire, grow, and retain customers - at scale.

Learn more about Influitive

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Influitive before?

Alvin Q.
Alvin Q.
Marketing Specialist in US
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Product = Great Results

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The AdvocateHub is a great product that many companies could make use of. Customer marketing and customer advocacy go hand in hand and it's on the rise. Before Influitive, I had no idea this was such a thing in marketing. With great effort comes great results which is what I've seen over the past 2 years. We have got feedback rather quickly from our advocates on their hub experience as well as product feedback which is great and beneficial. We have also been able to drive a ton of reviews, referrals, reference calls as well. Tons of quotes and testimonials that we share via Social Media have came from our hub. I believe if you utilize it in every opportunity that you get then you are definitely getting way more than your money's worth for this amazing product. The discussion forum is also a great place for our advocates to discuss our product as well as other things.

Cons:

Over the past few months, Influitive has been buggy at times as well as e-mail digests going out slower than usual due to lag times (Tuesday mornings on the West Coast) There's been maintenance issues during the day.

Ron V.
Ron V.
Technical Consultant in Netherlands
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great for marketing, great for users

5 10 months ago

Comments: I am a user (advocate) of 2 Influitive campaigns, 2 different companies and products.
I use both the website and the mobile app to earn points by spreading my thoughts about both products.
I don't have to be negative though, because I truely like both products a lot.
What a better way than to spread my positivity and earn a buck with it ?

Pros:

Companies can use Influitive to marketing their products and build a community of loyal users. Those loyal users are good advocates for the companies, because they use their own social media channels to tell about the products.

Cons:

Honestly I haven't found anything negative about the use of Influitive. Both the website and the mobile app work well.

Armand R.
Owner in US
Publishing, Self Employed

I love using Influitive

5 8 months ago

Pros:

I love the app's Lead Management feature because it allows me to look at new leads which are crucial in my new startup's success. Reporting/Analytics plays a crucial role along with lead management in my startup's role of trying to gain new customer. I do not have an use for this part of the app as my new company is still in it infancy stages. I love Social Media Integration in this app because it allows me to be productive and reach out to potential new users on Instagram so I think it is a critical feature of the app. Another critical feature of the app because it allows me to track referrals which are new and can be a potential client down the road.

Cons:

The only con I would think of in this app is the pricing which is a a bit higher than I would pay for a great service like this just because I have just started a company from the ground up.

Alec P.
Product Marketing Manager in US

Wonderful tool, ROI in weeks if you can have a dedicated person work on it!

5 5 years ago

Comments: We've been growing our hub quickly after implementing it a few months back. The ability to get private discussions going in our forum and gather valuable feedback has already put us to a point where ROI is pretty easy to see. Product Management is getting feedback like never before and Marketing is able to build relationships to get more webinar participation as well as messaging feedback. We're just about to roll out referrals as a challenge so we're still new to the platform and I can't speak to the increase in referrals, but our engagement has been through the roof.

Pros:

The customization is wonderful. Influitive spends a lot of time setting up training for you, offering a customized portal within Influitive to get you started (insert Inception sound effects here). There is so much to do, but they help you bite it off piece by piece until, poof, you've got your very own advocate portal with real live customers talking with you and engaging daily. If you look at it as a partnership then you'll succeed easily. Using their advice on rewards systems, challenges and content will get you up and running. Afte that it's definitely something that needs to be managed, but their newer reporting engine shows a lot of the ROI metrics we're tracking to prove effectiveness and success of the product internally. As a side note - we're getting unsolicited product feedback from our most engaged advocates which is helping our product team figure out more about their use cases.

Cons:

It takes a village. You're going to want a dedicated person to take point on this project. Any why wouldn't you? This is your communication to your customers and gives them the ability to engage with you in a way you've probably never been able to before (if you have, it probably didn't scale well). It's not a cheap product, but it's also very effective once you put some time into it - you're paying for quality here. And don't get me wrong, it takes time. Buy-in from your customer support team is crucial so they can make sure that you implement it fast and get your ROI. You'll want buy-in from marketing to make sure that the customer audience feels loved. You'll finally want to make sure your product management team is excited to get more feedback. With all of these together you can definitely succeed.

Henry wagner

Above and Beyond

5 7 years ago

Comments: I have been using Influitive to manage our customer advocacy program for around 4 months now and it has has so far been tracking right on target with all of our performance measures. Although it does require a significant time investment to take advantage of, I really can't think of any other marketing automation tools that I have found to be this easy to use. One of the things that has taken me by surprise with their service has been the speed with which the company is able to innovate and deliver new features. They very much have their fingers on the pulse with their clients needs. Changing software providers is very costly and this level of customer responsivness gives me a great deal of confidence that we made the right decision in choosing Influitive as our Advocacy Marketing software. I am the Customer Advocate for ANZ at a Fortune 1000 financial services company.

Pros:

Amazing post-sales support. There are always problems with complex software roll outs, but these guys have knocked it out of the park. Their technical support staff are the best I have dealt with at any company, for any reason. They are extremely quick to respond and genuinely helpful when they do. Influitive's On boarding specialists are insightful and capable of navigating new customers around common rollout issues, and their account managers maintain a high degree of ongoing contact and are excellent sources of advice. Even their self serve knowledge base is good enough to deserve a shout out - and this can be a vital resource when (like us) you are based many, many time zones away.

Cons:

There were a few teething problems with some of the software integrations in the early stages that lead to some nail biting moments. Although there are customisation options available that allow you to create a Hub reflect your company's branding, I would like to see more flexibility in terms of what can be customised.

Emilia J.
Emilia J.
Social Media Manager in US
Telecommunications

Advocate Marketing Made Easy

5 5 years ago

Comments: We were already running Influitive for our customers when I came on board. With the success of our customer portal, we decided to also launch it for our associates. We have generated case studies, videos, product reviews, referrals, references, etc. via Influtive and has given us a chance to really get to know our customers. The success coaches I've worked with are awesome. They have helped us brainstorm campaigns, show us new features, and are quick to respond with support questions. We've had a great experience using Influitive and they are keeping up with the latest trends by releasing new integrations and features each month.

Pros:

Ease of use, SFDC integration, Quick to respond support team, great advocacy coaches

Cons:

Wish it had a content calendar and the ability to post custom copy for social shares for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn instead of just Twitter.

Dérick S.
Dérick S.
Marketing Coordinator in Canada

Top of the line advocacy platform

5 last year

Comments: Influitive offers the most advanced advocacy platform. Although it's expensive, it's the best option for marketers that want to start an advocacy community. The learning curves is long, but easy. Once you understand how to use the hub it gets easier. I would suggest giving it a try, meet with their team (they have amazing support), and talk with other users.

Pros:

Influitive's platform makes creating a community a breeze. It helps for planning, creating content, gathering people, and much more. Instead of losing time to create your own community, use Influitive Hub and start creating. It's fun to work with and it's fun for advocates (users/customers).

Cons:

The platform isn't intuitive... You need to spend time with the tool for a while before understanding it better. There are bugs here and there, but nothing too major.

Director of Social Media & Customer Advocacy in US
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees

Drives scalable engagement and change

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Influitive's AdvocateHub helped us drive measurable and meaningful change for several clients. It provides a way to identify, engage and motivate happy customers (and even turnaround those who aren't yet natural advocates). You can use it to assist in just about any strategy - for example, as an onboarding or educational tool, as a way to gather customer insights, as a way to collect user-generated content, and so on.

Cons:

It is a bit pricey, but it saves so much time vs running an advocacy program manually. It is better suited to some industries/audiences vs others, but you may be surprised as to who will actually participate in a gamification experience.

Muhammad S.
Muhammad S.
Customer Marketing Manager in

Fantastic and always improving

5 5 years ago

Comments: If you're just starting a new program, you can't do better than Influitive's AdvocateHub platform. The only reason I gave it 4-stars for features is that as your program matures, you'll start to run up against platform limitations and things can get a little stale/repetitive. Even so, there's no better platform that I've found.

Pros:

- Robust platform, and continuing to improve - Best customer support ever - Our customers love it (it's fun and engaging) - Drives measurable business results for us

Cons:

- Can get a bit stale for mature programs. That said, there's no better program in the category.

Steph S.
Customer Success Advocate in US

Great for building good will and relationships with customers

5 5 years ago

Comments: We're still fairly new with Influitive - less than 6 months in to our Hub. There have been a lot of learning experiences, but it seems like we're beginning to move in the right direction. For example, we started using Influitive with expectations as to how we would see ROI, and we've had to shift around our expectations with regards to what we're getting out of this. It will certainly still be valuable, not just in the way we originally anticipated.

Pros:

It gives us a fun and lighthearted way to connect with our customer base! Our company has a fairly aggressive sales strategy, so our customers sometimes grow weary of working with us. This is a much more fun and easy going way to connect with them - we're building trust!

Cons:

It's still somewhat new, so they are working out some kinks and adding more functionality. It's good in some ways, because we the customers get to influence some of the changes and new functions that are being added, but at the same time, some features (such as certain reports) aren't yet available.

Emily E.
Emily E.
Member Marketing Specialist in US

Offer Your Customers the White Glove Service They Deserve with Influitive.

4 5 years ago

Comments: WebPT is an Electronic Medical Record for over 60,000 Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists. We were looking to scale our ability to provide the white glove service our Members deserve, while ensuring their involvement in a community to generate amazing, organic conversations between them. We also wanted to streamline our ability to capture this information for customer generated content, while also making it easy for them to join reference programs and refer new customers.

Pros:

- Provides a social community for customers to engage with one another. - Rewards them for the things they're already doing - Shows our customers we appreciate the efforts they take when engaging with our brand. - Rewards/points gamification is an awesome and fun feature. - Great information with lots of ideas. - A strong community of their own members for support. - Support team is awesome.

Cons:

- Unfortunately their software has quite a few glitches, making inviting new customers and creating new challenges, challenging. - Onboarding process wasn't the smoothest. - Lots of resources, but no direction as to where to start first. - Small irritations like, can't delete segmentation groups or advocates we nominated.

Neely C.
Neely C.
Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement in
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great tool for Customer and Employee Advocacy

5 6 years ago

Comments: Our company has been using Influitive for both Customer and Employee Advocacy. My primary focus has been around the employee advocacy use case. We rolled it out to our entire global sales organization to help them better collaborate, become more socially engaged, access sales trainings and access rewards through sales incentives.

Pros:

Hosting your Customer and Employee advocacy programs on one platform allows for a cohesive strategy. It also increases engagement and adoption with both programs. Influitive's functionality is very robust. Your employees can seamlessly post on social media, while still within the application. There is a community section which fosters collaboration and enables your employees to share best practices throughout the organization. It is easy to create, manage and report on challenges. Customer Service is extremely responsive. Overall, we have been extremely happy with the platform.

Cons:

The tool wasn't originally designed for Employee Advocacy, so there is some functionality missing, but their product release schedule is aggressive and they are constantly making improvements.

Marketing Manager in US

Really cool company and product

4 3 years ago

Comments: They were great to work with and it is a great tool when you have an awesome product and great word of mouth already. This amplifies the word of mouth efforts of your customers and organizes all of the customer marketing initiatives.

Pros:

The hub is super easy to use. The different customer asks are really easy to set up. It is also a really fun way to engage with your customers and get to know them better.

Cons:

It is not a great tool if you are a small company. Customers usually become inactive after a while, so you need a steady stream of new customers coming in to keep engagement high. We are just to small for this to have been successful.

Customer Advocacy Manager in US

Customer Intelligence engine

5 3 years ago

Comments: Runs my advocacy community

Pros:

Makes my job super easy to have a platform that allows me to track all my advocates and make sense of the data. Love to create new campaigns and engage them in different ways. The analytics isn't perfect but allows me to report super easy

Cons:

It's tough to get started and build the community, the campaigns that they offer are a bit cheesy and you really have to drive it and be authentic.

Jen B.
Marketing Director in US

Awesome Customer Service

4 5 years ago

Comments: No matter how small or silly my questions are, Inflluitive has the BEST customer service! We run a pretty complex set of platforms (five in total) and they are all different. Anytime I have a question, I get quality support and help and my problems are always fixed.

Pros:

It's really fun - the gamification is a blast. Customers seem to really enjoy it.

Cons:

We had a tough run with our SSO set up - this could use some polish.

Ray gans
Used the Software for: Not provided

Awesome tool and staff support

5 8 years ago

Comments: I've used AdvocateHub for a couple years and watched it grow in functionality and sophistication. The tool itself provides a very simple means to create interesting challenges that are flexible and easily grasped by advocates. The reward, feedback, and tracking systems are easily managed and provide me with the information I need to gauge the activity and interest of my advocates. The Influitive support team is great when issues come up and very open to enhancement requests. In addition, the AdvocateHub leaders community is very willing to share best practices and new ideas. Probably best of all is that AdvocateHub is really fun to use. If you're interested, I encourage you to take a close look and see if it fits your business/organization.

Pros:

AdvocateHub is easy to use and constantly evolving to meet customer needs. The Influitive staff are good models for success in Advocacy Marketing. They are upbeat, full of ideas and appreciatively responsive to my questions, suggestions and issues.

Cons:

Advocacy Marketing offers a great boost for your business and AdvocateHub makes it almost too easy to administer -- but don't be fooled, any tool can only do so much -- keeping your advocates happy and motivated takes dutiful effort and attention.

Customer Marketing Associate in US
Information Services, 201-500 Employees

Has potential if you have the time and resources to invest

4 4 years ago

Pros:

The customer support team is AMAZING and always willing to go out of their way. Influitive has great thought leadership content on customer advocacy and customer experience (blogs, articles, etc) as well.

Cons:

The platform is pricey and requires a ton of administrative work - from day to day administration, to setting up and monitoring APIs, to creating the "challenges". If your company has the monetary and employee banwidth for it though, it can be a great investment.

Coordinator, Customer Marketing in Canada
Public Relations & Communications, 201-500 Employees

An important piece of our customer marketing strategy

4 4 years ago

Pros:

It has allowed us to make connections with our 70K+ customer base, which has been difficult for us to do in the past. We can get to know them, share VIP benefits and help them use our tools better. The platform is user-friendly for customers, and we can target our most engaged and those we'd like to see more of. The customer support team is always quick to respond to our questions and concerns.

Cons:

As a global organization, we've had issues making this platform multi-lingual which will continue to be a problem for us in the future. Some of the functionality on the administrative side is frustrating, especially on the reporting side. I am confident that advancements on this front are on the way.

Tony R.
head of customer engagement in UK
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

get someone to say how good you are

5 last year

Comments: easy to use - gameification means the easy to build but keeping the momentum is not so simple so more support here would be good

Pros:

easy to use great support services for engaging customer advocates additional services like independent case studies are really an asset

Cons:

Sometimes the tool can be little to rigid in the way it works but this is a rare occasion

Shane W.
Sr. UC Engineer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

Great Product

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I love the ease of use and the fact that it's easy to navigate

Cons:

The alerts could be better. Sometimes they come in after you have already completed something.

Customer Marketing Specialist in US
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great platform to mobilize your customer advocates!

4 5 years ago

Comments: We use Influitive as a customer loyalty program. Once inside the hub it allows our customers to pick what reference activities they want to participate in a fun and exciting way.

Pros:

Without this product we wouldn't have found customers to complete reference activities.

Cons:

It is not all automated so be prepared to spend at least 5-6 hours a week managing your hub

Brett P.
Customer Marketing Manager in US

Influitive is a no-brainer for customer advocacy!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Influitive's platform is an amazing way to mobilize your advocates and grow your community. We launched just over a month ago and already have a solid base of advocates providing feedback on our products and services and participating in our community!

Pros:

The ease of use and amount of customization, allowing you to brand it as your own and create a fun, easy way for customers to interact with you and other like-minded individuals.

Cons:

Some of the "stages" of building a challenge can get confusing, but the support is amazing! I always get a prompt answer and the help I need.

Michael B.
Sr. Marketing Manager in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Referrals, References, and Reviews, and more, oh my!

5 6 years ago

Comments: We launched our advocate program in May 2014 and shortly after selected Influitive AdvocateHub as the program/vendor to operationalize our advocate program. 2 years later we're still very pleased with the selection of Influitive and they've been an incredible partner in our success and created a 'sticky' experience that our clients really enjoy participating in. We've experienced the ROI of our AdvocateHub directly through references, referrals, reviews, beta testing, client engagement and feedback, and much more. I use Influitive AdvocateHub daily now to engage and operationalize our advocate program and many of our customer marketing demand generation initiatives. If you're looking to start your own advocate marketing program or your looking to take customer marketing/demand generation to the next level at your organization, I encourage you to give Influitive a look. If you're like us, you'll be extremely happy you did thanks to the results it helps you achieve!

Business Analyst in US
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees

Nice features for engaging with a company and provide customer-enabled content

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I like this software because I am enabled to provide content about a specific company in a seamless way. Some of these feature games and quizzes where without realizing, I'm engaging and providing company feedback

Cons:

nothing yet. The software that uses this platform to get customer feedback has done a great job

Andrew A.
Andrew A.
Customer Success Manager in

Influitive or bust

5 6 years ago

Comments: We adopted Influitive in it's infancy and have watched the program evolve. While the platform helps companies in a vast array of ways, we get the most value out of customer referrals, references, testimonials, and social media. We even increased our social presence by 106%!

Pros:

Ease of use, team dedicated to helping you succeed, positive feedback from consumers.

Cons:

Coming up with new challenges/producing new content to keep advocates engaged.