Ludus

Business Owner
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ludus helps me create eye-catching, attention-worthy presentations. I feel like a ROCKSTAR when I present slides created in Ludus to my clients!

Pros: This tool (Ludus) takes creating presentations to a whole new level! The sheer power of the tool is the ability to add so many multi-media rich assets in an easy, almost intuitive way! The presentations you can create with Ludus (even by bringing in a presentation created by another tool like PowerPoint into Ludus) is so breathtakingly refreshing, Ludus has become my go-to tool for creating eye-catching presentations.

Cons: I wish they had more templates. They currently have about 3 templates which are good for starters. It would be good if they could add to this number quickly.

Efficient and Quality!

Reviewed on 08/09/2014
Kevin S.
director
Customer Support

Comments: We used this program for our four show season and found that it was quite easy. Personally, I like the ability to customize the program to my specific theatre needs. When something didn't work, an email got me a response and help within an hour.

Presentation on Steroids !!

Reviewed on 08/01/2020
Dev H.
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I have been using Ludus since more than a year. Basically Ludus will make you feel like a Pro designer even if you are not one. Use it to actually design your slides as far as your imagination goes, seriously it has no limit. Love how the software acts as Photoshop for presentations for Non Designers. These are my favourite features: 1. It has Smart Blocks which is amazing once you get a hang of it.
2. Giphy Integration (I love using it :D)
3. Live collaboration - so everyone's on the same page in the real time

Cons: This is the only con I could think of:
1. You need to do a bit of learning to get started with Ludus