• Overall
    4.4 /5

About JobAdder

JobAdder is a global recruitment platform with one goal: to simplify recruitment.
Find out how we can help you - Get a free demo now

Learn more about JobAdder

James H.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2018

"Great app with awesome customer service"

Pros: The workflows and set up is very easy to understand. They have walkthrough guides for almost everything and if something doesn't work or is missing the customer service team are very fast to respond using the chat feature.

Cons: Some more integrations would be good. Especially with CRM systems. The marketing functionality is somewhat limited. There is an integration with MailChimp which is good.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2018
Kim L.
Sr. Account Manager/Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"Easy to use!!"

Comments: I use the candidate search on a regular basis, I find it saves me time searching for candidates with specific skills. Overall I think JobAdder is an excellent tool! I'd love to continue to learn more ways to use it!

Pros: JobAdder is so easy to use, it's pretty self explanatory, you can figure things out by searching around. I love the simple layout. I also that it has helped me become paperless. All notes are in each candidate file, I have access to information at all times. I also love the mobile app.

Cons: Sometimes I think going through applicants is cumbersome and time consuming. On the quick view of an applicant, I wish I could easily look at the resume, and mark them reject. Or delete them from that screen, as in out of site, out of mind.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Courtney R.
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2015

"Love the Simplicity!"

Pros: We evaluated a TON of different CRMs in our recent software conversion, and I was struck immediately by the very clean look and feel to Jobadder. In fact, within 10 minutes into the demo I recall thinking "Ok! We found it!" It seemed (and still seems) very intuitive and easy to use. We love that it's web-based (our previous system was not), so is of course accessible at home, remotely, or at the office. The Jobadder support team is always friendly and easy to work with and although I can't exactly tell if they're smiling as they're responding to our support requests, it seems like they are!

Cons: We were seeking a CRM that was more intuitive and more simple than our previous one, which Jobadder is. With any transition to seemingly the other end of the spectrum, there are just a few things that we had previously that we wish we still did. For our company in particular, we would ideally like a bit more line-of-business separation of data, but we have been able to work with Jobadder just fine. And there were a few small issues that we weren't fully aware of until the conversion time, but the Jobadder folks were able to talk us through all of our options.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2015
Patrik H.
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2015

"JobAdder as an ATS"

Pros: I like the added features like the plugin for social and JA for Gmail. Integration of several third-party services and candidate sources is probably the biggest time saver for any ATS, in my experience that biggest gripe users have on ATS products is that they often act a bit as a walled garden and so much time is spent on data entry which is a huge waste of time for any organization.

Cons: I think the product can act smarter features and help with decision making based on the data available from the database. The email function could be improved like for example having automatic follow up emails and maybe a dashboard showing any replies our unanswered emails to help recruiters keep track of their process and knowing what actions need to be taken on a daily and weekly basis.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2015
Cameron C.
Managing Director
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2016

"JobAdder, the only option for us!"

Comments: We found JobAdder when we found that we had out grown our previous CRM, and we are thankful that we did. The platform is intuitive and our team hit the ground 'sprinting' with minimal effect to our business. The team at JobAdder are also a perfect fit for us. They are constantly progressing the platform to keep ahead of our needs and the competition. One area we have made significant increases is our digital integration through our website. Traffic is through the roof and candidate registration/data capture is seamless.

Pros: Everything, and they keep improving on perfection.

Cons: Nothing.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2016
Vivien C.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2015

"Excellent product for recruitment with lots of room for improvement"

Pros: It's very user-friendly, making it easy to grow the database with insightful information, update and process transactions.

Cons: Response has been sporadic and very slow in the last few months. Response time is crucial to our business and this has been frustrating. Certain functions don't work well eg. linking candidate and client records together is necessary but the contact details sync when they shouldn't as work/home phone and email details have to be kept separate. This concern has been acknowledged but not actioned.

Tom P.
Manager, Telco
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Superb"

Comments: From start to implementation it's been a breeze. I have used 5 different recruitment software solutions and this is by far the best. Beats SFDC based Bullhorn solution hands down.

Pros: Intuitive, easy to use and slick interface. Adding companies, adding candidates, logging calls and tasks, assigning to colleagues etc, all so easy

Cons: Reporting could be easier but it's good nonetheless. There's really nothing else to dislike. It's very good to use.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
Glenn A.
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2014

"Love the updates!"

Pros: JobAdder (JA) is easy to use. The transition from our old system was seamless. I thought I would have to spend a fortune to get the team up and running, but no! It was very intuitive, and everyone in the office picked it up easily.

Cons: I think there is still a bit of work to be done on the report side of the program; however, the team at JA are happy to work with you to put together a custom report just the way you need it. Also, email templates in the Placements tab would be helpful. Not a show stopper.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2014
Anedra L.
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2016

"Excellent software for job placement agencies!"

Pros: After months of searching for a software solution to fit our needs as education placement firm, we finally found it! We were looking for a system that was easy to use, easy for our clients to use when candidates are submitted, and affordable. Their technical support is very responsive and their help guides/videos are very useful. Also every month they come out with new releases & updates.

Cons: The software is somewhat user-friendly, I wish it was easier to navigate. However, with time I've been able to learn the system. Also, if I were to be picky, the date format displays backwards due to being based out of Australia (i.e. 07 June instead of June 07). However, I believe this is an update that is coming soon for US market, so I will be patient.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2016
Jack F.
Recruiting Manager
Philanthropy
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2015

"Job Adder is a great investment"

Pros: Job Adder is very user friendly and their support time is outstanding and they have excellent communication.

Cons: I have used Job Adder for over 1 year and find it easy to use and is a great investment. There is nothing I can say I don't like about it.

Jade P.
People & Operations Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2017

"Functional, Easy to Use and Great Support"

Comments: Effective product for small and medium HR function. Great support and functionality is excellent.

Pros: Excellent help function with online support and great 'how to' videos for self teaching. Easy to use and get your head around and I love the customization that is available in terms of workflow.

Cons: Integration with a wider range of other systems would be good and also the ability to upload bulk contacts into the system.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2017
Tracy W.
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2014

"Early Learning Placements has been utilizing JobAdder 2010"

Pros: JobAdder is a comprehensive, easy-to-use system. Having used may other RMSs throughout my experience in the industry, JobAdder is definitely the least labor-intensive system I have used. I have worked with their team for the past 10 years and have always found them to be knowledgeable and helpful. Their true understanding of the recruitment industry makes a huge difference.

Cons: Early Learning Placements just purchased JobAdder's recommended payroll system that links to the RMS. Collectively, this still requires some tweaking.

Maggie A.
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2014

"JobAdder, highly recommended."

Pros: It's user-friendly, and this software makes a recruiter's life much easier. If any problems occur with the software, there is always someone to assist us with sorting the problem.

Cons: Nothing I can think of. There were times at the start of using the software that the vendor took a little long to sort the problem we had an issue with. But this only happened once. Nothing serious.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2014
Nicole P.
Project Coordinator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2017

"Great visuals but navigation needs to be improved"

Comments: JobAdder is a good HR functional system. Have great visuals and the statistics to understand the information.
But the navigation system is sloppy. Sometimes it's not easy to find info or go to a specific screen.

Cons: Navigating the information on this app is little hard. The navigation process can be simplified to find the information quickly.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2017
Shereen D.
HR Project Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Nice new system!"

Comments: I started using it with this company and was brought on board to help with the transition from one ATS to another. I've only been working with it for about a month but has feathers I haven't seen in other ATS that I really like!

Pros: I like the ease of use and the ability to see and do more than one thing at a time.

Cons: There is no playground where I am able to complete tasks. In the training environment its great that I am walked through step by step to complete the tasks but wish I was able to click through the completion and see the tasks done.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Keiran H.
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2014

"JobAdder Rocks!"

Pros: I like the ease of use, and the friendly and responsive support team; honestly, it's the best service I have ever had. I first used JobAdder back in 2008 and then ended up setting up my own business in 2010. One of the first things I did was get JobAdder back in the picture.

Cons: There's nothing I can think of. They have the recruitment CRM market totally nailed, and every corner is negotiated as a previous road travelled by someone else.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2014
Brendon J.
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2014

"Simple and user-friendly. Plus, it makes sense!"

Pros: I like that everything is simple, all the tabs make sense, and it's easy to find what you're looking for. Even if you're not computer savvy, it won't take long before you've got a general idea where everything is. If by some miracle you don't have much luck, give the girls a call or flick them a quick email, and within a few minutes, they'll be in touch with you

Cons: That's a tough one. I don't think there is anything about JA I don't like or like less.

Stephen N.
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2014

"Flexibility & Innovation"

Pros: The company is flexible and innovative, and the product is constantly evolving. They're helping us keep up to date in an industry which is changing rapidly.

Cons: There is nothing tempting me to look at competitors' products.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2014
Emile C.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2015

"Surprisingly easy to use"

Pros: Very easy to use and very intuitive. Conversion from Bullhorn to Jobadder was also seamless.

Cons: I would like a "next" facility when scrolling through searched resumes

Jason G.
Monica K.
HR and L&D Coordinator
Legal Services
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2015

"A simple and user friendly recruitment software"

Pros: An extremely user friendly system even for the not so tech savvy users.
We use it for all our national recruitment including graduate recruitment.
You can easily send bulk emails to shortlisted candidates and it records all interactions with candidates.
JobAdder support uses a ticketing system which is very efficient- You receive a response within 24 hours or most of the time within the hour. Their support team is based in Sydney so you can easily call them directly if required.
They also have a JobAdder app on IOS where you can easily access and view any new job applications.
There is no contract- It is month to month and is charged per user so it is very cost efficient and a great system for any organisations who are new to using a recruitment software system.
JobAdder also has a range of job boards- For each job that you post, you can select however many job boards you wish for the job to appear on (LinkedIn, SEEK, Indeed.com, Company intranet page etc..)

Cons: You can easily forward CV's to hiring managers to review and provide a rating, however the system doesn't easily allow for you to send through covering letters or other documents the candidate has attached with their application to the hiring managers.
Running metric reports are quite basic and limited.

Jodi B.
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2020

"JobAdder Review"

Comments: My team and I use this software daily to track jobs, applications, candidates etc. Without it we would be using wonky spreadsheets without any integration

Pros: The desktop (like your dashboard) has two different viewings, both can give you a great glimpse of where your jobs and candidates are at

Cons: Maybe the cost, but after reviewing various others, JobAdder fell nicely into an affordable space for its features and graphics

• Reviewed on 10/11/2020
Darryl W.
Senior Project Manager
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"Custom Data Extract by JobAdder"

Comments: I engaged JobAdder to do a custom data extract of 127k rows for us. The export came out perfect, exactly what we were looking for. Very economical too.

Pros: Very happy : the service, everyone has been great to deal with, friendly, happy & professional
Very happy : the turnaround time of the entire thing, from start to finish in a couple of days is excellent
Very happy : the end result, the data is just what we wanted, and the mockup/preview that let us confirm what we wanted worked well

Cons: Could be improved: the delivery method below via FileZilla & winzip is unnecessarily convoluted and many corporate PCs are locked down and do not have the ability to download / install applications, and even if they do, will just have to go back and uninstall them as soon as they're finished. The way you did the mockup via dropbox was far and away a superior delivery mechanism and I would entreat you to investigate shifting to using that for the delivery of the finished product also.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2016
Tavis S.
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2019

"JobAdder Review"

Pros: Ease of workflow makes the recruiter able on with their job

Cons: Nothing, if we find an issue it fixed almost straight away / next day

• Reviewed on 26/05/2019
Carrie J.
Recruiting Manager
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2016

"Easy to use and intuitive"

Pros: JobAdder is very intuitive and relatively easy to use. The set-up time is negligible and the support staff are very easy to deal with. The best part of having JobAdder are the webinars and the support chats - it makes for a great user experience.
The subscription is a monthly or annual one and is per user as opposed to number of jobs, which made it very easy to adopt and incorporate this ATS. The hiring managers too are pleased with the ability to get CV submissions and comment on the candidates CV.

Cons: This product is very customisable and easy to use, but in saying that, there might be a couple of ways of doing each process and if you're working in a team environment as opposed to a 'Sole charge' recruiter, it might pay to define what the process is going to look like as you can do the same thing a couple of different ways, so you'll need to ensure that you're on the same page especially if you want the reporting (which is another awesome feature) to work well.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2016