Service Fusion Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About Service Fusion

All-in-one field service management software to run your business from anywhere, with plans starting at a flat-rate of $99/mo.

Learn more about Service Fusion

Brandon V.
Franchise Community Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2018

"If you have a sales team that is mobile and on the road this is an incredible platform."

Pros: It's very intuitive and has more tools and most businesses will need. It's very easy for salespeople to use and if they are not able to use it that's a good sign that you should be looking for a replacement.

Cons: There are a lot of options that can get a little bit overwhelming. The learning curve is a little high but that's due to the fact that there are so many tools available.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2018
Paddy W.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2020

"Love the product but REALLY LOVE the support team - Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]"

Comments: Extremely happy.

Pros: The communication tools for both the clients and our techs in the field. We're still learning more great features every day and experimenting. Love how they are constantly adding new features and easy explanations of how to use them. When we have questions, and we often do, the support team is amazing!

Cons: We're in the process of learning more about the great features of Fusion. There is a lot here that we're not using yet... yet.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2020
Danielle J.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2020

"5 stars"

Comments: Overall SF is light years ahead of our previous software. They do have some things to work out, but it is very obvious that they are making changes. They are affordable and have awesome support.

Pros: Service Fusion is actively upgrading their products. The last software company I was with for about 8-ish years, not once did they upgrade anything. SF customer service is amazing. It is very easy to get ahold of them. SF is very customizable, and while that can be overwhelming with all of the various settings, their support staff is always available to help figure it out.

Cons: Sometimes it seems that the features were designed by someone who has never used it before. For example. their reporting section is atrocious. It is very obvious that whoever was in charge of designing the reporting section has never actually ran reports. I know that this is a feature that SF is currently rebuilding and I can't wait to see the new set up!

• Reviewed on 21/10/2020
Geovanni P.
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2020

"This changed my LIFE"

Comments: I just love this software. Everything has been so easy to use and so easy to create new jobs.

Pros: User friendly interface! I really love how it communicates with clients when tech changes his status.

Cons: Limitations on phone app. I really wish the interface on the App had more functionality and more customizable settings.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2020
Thomas H.
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2020

"Excellent Service and Dispatch App"

Comments: Easy to keep track of jobs, estimates, and repeating jobs.

Pros: Easy to use, can track customer information, jobs, repeating jobs, and estimates.

Cons: Quickbooks sync is one way, and the information that goes down to QB is limited.
Some organizational functions are lacking, but the development team is hard at work and is adding features frequently.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2020
Shawn M.
Owner/Technician
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2019

"Great service business software."

Pros: Simple to use.
Integrates with Quickbooks online
Love the field app functionallity would like a faster response time but overall good. Some offline function would be good too.
Processing credit card payments in the field.

Cons: Development is slow to respond & repair issues discovered
Quickbooks sync for products and services created issues with inventory quantities when making changes in SF as recommended. Reported issue Oct 2018 Told Novemeber was in the works to be done December now Feb 2019 still no fix or response. No way to follow up on service tickets!

• Reviewed on 06/02/2019
Brian S.
owner/operator
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2017

"Handles a lot but too many bugs"

Comments: This is a complex program. I strongly recommend the training videos. Things do not seem to work as expected. This program is way too much for a one person shop. Be wary of glitches. Estimates and payments are sorted by day - all months and years are mixed together. Deposits get lost in Quickbooks online causing accounting issues that need to be tracked down and fixed. Estimates that are given to customers are not easy to track down - you need to look for them by global search. It is difficult to find estimates except through the estimate dashboard. I never got the parts part to work - it requires entering parts to the program, then to the supplier then... I could not use it. I don't have enough time in the day to do all the entering. Very slow on a network. Use a fast computer. If your internet goes down, you are stuck. You cannot get your data back. You are stuck with it.

Pros: Handles almost any part of a service shop you can ever require. Handles things I never thought of.

Cons: Very complex interface. Some important details are always off screen, like tax settings for customers. The remote app has glitches and may not work as expected - I am experiencing issues with parent customers. It is hard to follow the status relationship automatics when creating an estimate, then a job and then an invoice. Payments and deposits often get lost in Quickbooks even when Service Fusion says everything updated correctly.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2017
Daniel C.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2019

"After numerous softwares, we finally have found the winner!!!!!"

Comments: Everything is so easy, we spent 1 week working out the systems and understanding the system. We started on 12/10/2018 and by 12/24/2018 we were confident to actually use the system daily. Today (1/3/2019) we are fully operational without double entry into our old systems. I am so excited about the future upgrades as well.

Pros: The ease of use, the depth of details, the new front dashboard is amazing. After 7 different softwares in the past 3 years, Service Fusion is much more user friendly. I cannot believe how much support I can get. I literally called 14 times in one day when we first began. Our team loves Service Fusion and so do the technicians. The technicians app is so easy to maneuver around. We really love how it updates almost immediately. Everyday i find something else it has, and I am blown away that for once I can truly trust my software to run my business. Payroll is done in 30 minutes instead of 3-4 hrs.

Cons: There is nothing we don't like and almost everything we have asked about is in the development pipeline with an honest time assessment.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2019
Chris S.
DMS (Manager formerly)
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2017

"Pretty good experience"

Comments: I enjoyed using this software for the most part. Unfortunately I won't be testing the new version because I have shifted my focus in the Appliance industry.

Pros: Sms messaging. Paperless. Mobile.
I found it was a great step in eliminating paper. As a manager it made it easier to keep track of what everyone was doing. The note taking, reminders and tasks options made life easy when they were issued properly. Customers were very impressed with the use. The company stands behind their product.

Cons: Mobile only worked with a good data connection (being fixed). Wasn't able to track commissions accurately between parts and labour. Could be very slow at times. Tech support and customer support are not quick to deal with difficult problems.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2017
Michael W.
Appliance Technician
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Amazing Software With a Huge Problem"

Comments: This system has saved my company so much time and money in the 6 months we’ve had it. Can’t express how happy we are with 90% of its functionality. That being said, the inventory system is to be blunt... stupid. It is borderline useless. The biggest issue I have with it is that the system only goes off of an inventory order. Meaning once that order is made, the product is placed directly in inventory. That’s fine except when the products from that order have now been used and that order is now meaningless. Which wouldn’t be an issue if the system didn’t oversell a product when in fact there is 0 in stock. Example I currently have -2 water valves on my truck. That’s nonsense. There needs to be a way to manually input a quantity and location. Even the most basic of inventory systems have this function. Another huge issue is that a product is forever locked to a warehouse. You cannot delete a product from a warehouse but only add the product to another warehouse. If I’m relocating inventory to a different warehouse that means I’m MOVING it. Not wanting to use that old warehouse anymore. And another huge issue is in the worker app. If I need a part that we have in stock, I HAVE to use the one in stock. But what if that part happens to be on another techs truck? Too bad I have to use that exact one. I can’t tell it to ignore that and place an order for another one for my truck. So I’ve now messed with another techs inventory and he doesn’t even know. Please fix this broken system.

Pros: Best scheduling and dispatching out there.
Easy to customize
Support has been amazing
Great user interface

Cons: Inventory management needs a major overhaul.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Mary A.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Brings the field worker, office dispatch, and finance all together"

Comments: Customer & business partner communication regarding job scheduling and estimates, scheduling the routes for multiple drivers, being able to invoice directly to the customer with customized templates, and synchronizing invoices and payments right into Quickbooks.

Pros: It worked great for us out of the box. Customer service/Tech support is very good. Integrating with Quickbooks is a lifesaver. I love being able to email invoices directly to customers from Service Fusion.

Cons: A web-based-only software and app has limitations. We've had a few glitchy days which have affected our business productivity. Customer Service/Tech Support availability is limited.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Justin V.
Managing Member
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2020

"Greatest program ever!!"

Pros: We have used 5-10 different programs over a 6 year period. Service Fusion is by far the best! They are always updating the service, they have an idea portal where clients can vote on different features we would like added. It is wonderful.

Cons: It takes some time to get used to it, it is a very robust program with a ton of features, so be prepared!

• Reviewed on 10/09/2020
Amanda C.
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Phenomenal Product"

Pros: This product is easy to use for both the office and the field technicians. The fact that it auto sync with our accounting software makes it a must have in my book.

Cons: Sometimes there are issues with the syncing, but the technical support is amazing and always able to solve the problem. The only item that I wish Service Fusion included is the ability to email out annual invoices (for something like monitoring) automatically.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Robert L.
Purchasing Manager
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2018

"Purchaser"

Pros: Needs a stronger purchase order system, and a constant dispatch board that does not time shift. Would be nice

Cons: Purchase orders, the purchase orders have to be manually made, would be great to clock on the job number and then create a purchase order to reflect that job.

by Service Fusion on 05/02/2018

Hi Robert: Thanks for the additional review! As always, we truly appreciate your feedback and our offer to work with you on improving the purchasing capabilities of our system still stands. If I am not mistaken, we marked a number of items off of your list already with some of the recent releases and I would definitely like to see us do the same with the rest of the list in the coming weeks/months. I believe understand what you are asking for in the comments here, but would love some more detail if possible. We will reach out to you again directly via email and hopefully we can connect this time around to discuss things in greater detail. Thanks in advance for your help! - Max

• Reviewed on 01/02/2018
Michelle V.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2017

"Easy to use, however clock in location from tech is not always accurate or it's non existent"

Pros: It is easy to use and has many helpful features.
Great field app. Recent improvements were made regarding hours techs work.

Cons: When my techs clock in, the location i need to verify is not always accurate or sometimes doesn't show any location
One more con, when a tech no longer works for us i cannot delete their profile.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2017
Heidi J.
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"It cannot do all things so be sure it is right for your business"

Comments: Very nice people that are willing to work with you weekly to train you and your team on the system free of charge so that is amazing.

Pros: Very mobile and user friendly. I liked the ease and training they offered on the app and website. They were able to compile all my client info and add it into the system which was very helpful.

Cons: Didn't work well for multiple visits scheduled throughout the day and week (for pet sitting). It sends an invoice at each visit so works well for businesses that visit less frequently like AC repair, cleaning service, etc. The timer won't go after midnight so it doesn't work for night shifts either.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Jeff V.
Service Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2018

"Service Fusion has changed the way we run our company!"

Pros: The ability to see what is going on from anywhere in the world. Also, the ability to put notes, pictures and documents on each call slip is priceless!

Cons: I would like to see Estimate templates as well as a purchase order report. Nothing else at the moment.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2018
Don M.
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2018

"Easy to use platform backed by stellar service"

Pros: Very user friendly and loaded with features for a price that is unbelievable. There is no per user fee!!

Cons: I cannot directly import csv files for my price lists. I have to submit them to the support team. If I had this capability, this would be the perfect solution to my company. It is by far still the best though!

by Service Fusion on 29/01/2018

Hi Don: Thanks for the great review! We truly appreciate your support. The data import feature is actually already in the works, so please keep an eye out for the feature announcement on the sign in page and the help site Release Notes section. In the meantime, our support team will gladly handle any imports you may need at no additional cost.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2018
Charlene G.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"Amazing! The Customer Support is the best I have ever received."

Comments: Saves time scheduling and keeping track of customer reports and records.

Pros: Easy to use, flexible and the ability to grown with our company and the customer support.
I would highly recommend this software!

Cons: Import of company history was not easy. I would highly recommend paying the money to have Service Fusion do it for you if you are importing a lot of company history.
I track everything by Job Type in QB (desk top) but Service Fusion only does Class. This has been a problem for us but trying to work around it as the Pros far our weigh the Cons.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2017
Chad M.
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2016

"Great Product"

Comments: I enjoy the simplicity of the product. It was easy to understand from the beginning without any tutorials, yet it holds so much great tools. A real all-in-one software without any complicated coding or coaching needed.

Pros: -East to launch and get started using right away

Cons: -Wish I was able to add more social media links

• Reviewed on 08/12/2016
Richard F.
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2016

"Unbelievable Service Support"

Comments: I have been searching and trying different software for 6-12 months and have not found any provider come close to the support offered by these guys. I was waiting 7-10 days with my last supplier no I get a response within the hour. Sometimes within 10 minutes. And im in Australia.
I have just started to use the product and so far everything is working out well. There are a few things I would change but minor and Im sure well work through them. The system is set up with our work flow in mind and it is great to talk to people who get our industry and the way we work. Most systems try to be everything to everyone and end up being mediocre at best. So far im loving it and the support is extremely good. Well done guys

• Reviewed on 28/03/2016
Jason A.
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2017

"Outstanding software for managing a small to medium sized business!"

Pros: The software to do easy to setup and use. The data that you get out of it is fantastic. I also love the integration to Quickbooks which makes it even easier to manage the business.

Cons: One downside is that it still seems like the software is a little glitchy. Also, some of the reports are not as customizable as desired.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2017
Peter S.
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2015

"Amazing Scheduling Program"

Comments: I spent forever looking for a good scheduling software. I worked with quite a few of them as well, and there was always something missing. If it had a good calendar, it had terrible customer service, if it had good customer service there was no accounting! It was getting ridiculous. With Service Fusion I found a great mix of everything I needed. It is easy to use, and any issues I run into are quickly solved with their awesome customer service. Their customer service is definitely top notch! Max and Aramis always took care of any problems I had, even during their off hours, which I really appreciate. Definitely recommend!

• Reviewed on 03/07/2015
Garrett D.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2019

"Really great company"

Comments: Love it and would highly recommend..

Pros: They answer the phone almost immediately and walk you through any support you may need. I have been extremely impressed with the experience I have had with them. Our company made the switch a few months ago and it had been seemless. Of course we had a brief learning curve with the new software but it didn’t last for more than a few weeks.

Cons: A few minor changes they could make on the estimating side. Honestly haven’t found many things to complain about so far.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2019
Brandy T.
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2019

"More usage for your money"

Comments: My rep was amazing!

Pros: It does everything I need. Loved everything about it! I will definitely be recommending and this is my choice for my dad's Company!

Cons: I don't have anything I didn't like, no cons. My rep was amazing and the software is user friendly and has so many bells and whistles for the money

• Reviewed on 31/01/2019