• Overall
    4.4/5
    4.7/5

About innRoad

innRoad is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) PMS designed to meet the needs of hospitality businesses of all sizes.

Learn more about innRoad

Carla B.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2017

"Customer Service Is The BEST!!!"

Comments: It was an easy transition from our previous pms. Customer support is excellent.

Pros: The system was really easy to learn and easy to train. I love the immediate customer support response. I can email an issue over and I usually get a call right away. I am very happy with the choice we made.

Cons: We did have some hiccups in the beginning but we worked them out. There are some more detailed reports I'd like to be able to get and maybe speed it up some but I know they are still working on it. Overall great for our property.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2017
Tammy W.
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Love this Product!"

Comments: Innroad has been very responsive to the needs of the user. As a user if the product was not able to perform a particular function i was able to submit it as an possible future upgrade to be reviewed. The last update that was done handled several of the additional functions I wanted to see in the software. My experience has been great and I have had very little issues.

Pros: Innroad was great with the set-up. They worked closely with me to make sure they set the product up correctly right from the beginning. The data transfer went smoothly as well. I like that if I want to make changes to the initial set up it is very user friendly for me to make changes myself. The visual is excellent to see the status of our hotel at a glance.

Cons: There is always something more that you want from a software just because every business is unique. I find that Innroad does look for solutions to these problems. The only function the system cannot perform for me at this time is to allow a guest to not only book a room online but to be able to book other rental equipment that has a limited supply. The software assumes that other rental equipment has an unlimited supply.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2020
Kelly C.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"inroad software review"

Comments: Overall the new software is an improvement over the previous, and ever-changing version. Many more user-friendly features have been added that make it more natural for the average computer user (who, like me, may not spend gobs of time sitting at a desk with a computer) to use. I think the biggest issue I have with the new software is that the color scheme makes little sense. This has not been an improvement. The previous version was simpler for the mind to comprehend, in terms of what the colors meant. For instance, when, on the tape chart, a guest checked out, on the old system one could clearly and logically understand that the "grayed out" color meant guest had departed. Now, the colors actually get brighter and more colorful at check-out, and the association with activity, at least for this 59 year-old, is lost. But I will say the customer support is fantastic. InnRoad has always been easy to access and helpful, and that is why after 7 years with our two Inns we have not changed.

Pros: Ease of use, now, with things like being able to "right click", and being able to check out multiple rooms at one time, etc..

Cons: I mentioned previously I do not like the color scheme. It makes things more confusing. I think tape chart is now too confusing and too many items included on each "room".
Also, and this is the most important issue I have, is that at least HALF the time I go onto inroad, no matter which browser I am using, I am not permitted to scroll in the tape chart. It is very frustrating. I have called for help and as always inroad personnel have been very helpful, but it keeps happening over and over again.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Rob B.
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2020

"Transformed my business"

Comments: After 3 years I'm as excited about the software as the day I committed to implement it. Be sure you are prepared for booking out your hotel as this software increased efficiency and exposure quickly enabling you to sell all your inventory. Be prepared with the appropriate staff and supplies. The software continues to innovate and new features and functions are added frequently. You can take advantage of features instantly due to the cloud software. No worries about getting out of date software or requiring an IT specialist to help you roll it out. The people are the greatest value of the software

Pros: I bought a hotel management software package to save me from the liability of storing credit cards. I chose innRoad because it had to be cloud software so i can access it from any device with multiple users. It fulfilled all these requirements to my expectations. The sales and implementation team confidently shared projected growth that would more than pay for the software subscription. They were right and then some. I grew my business by 300% due to the ease of connectivity to all the booking sites such as Expedia and Booking.com that brought in new business. My favorite feature is the customer service and responsiveness. No issue I raise goes unaddressed nor am I left alone to solve my issues. Impressively they even offered time to help train my employees. Since I went from a manual paper based system to booking software I can't compare experiences between software vendors but I have to say if you have any home grown or manual systems I can't recommend more passionately that you need to consider innRoad.

Cons: The software has a full feature set that can be overwhelming. It is important to carefully setup your rates, promotions and blocked rooms or you can run into challenges with wrong rates or double bookings. When in doubt reach out to support they are always willing to help get things right for you.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2020
Danny C.
Gen manager
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"Longtime Customer"

Comments: Positive business relationship with good product functionality together with good communication and customer service.

Pros: I have been a customer of InnRoad for 5 years now, and find it very effective for my needs. I am a 45 unit hotel with 4 distinct properties. InnRoad is able to interface all 4 to act as one hotel, while at the same time keeping them distinct and separarate for accounting and configuring purposes. It is very easy to connect with Expedia.com and Booking.com - any rate changes or minimum stay changes I make, as well as availability pass thru to them in real time. I am able to easily add users to my account with varying degrees of access and restrictions, e.g. housekeepers can have their own account and logon to see the calendar to know what units need to be cleaned and when. Reservation input is easy and straightforward. The Tape Chart calendar is easy and straightforward to view with a 30 days out view - a "snapshot" window of any reservation is as simple as pointing to it which is helpful when flying thru your calendar. Customer service is always extremely polite and knowledgeable and utilize screen sharing to make support calls easier. There are many reports and variations of reports that are easy to create. Most importantly, InnRoad is constantly improving their functionality and updating the system. They listen to me as a client and have made changes to their system accordingly. As a long time customer, I can attest that InnRoad has made many upgrades over time - each one make the system better, and am encouraged that more upgrades are continually in the works.

Cons: Sometimes the system is a little on the slow side when navigating thru the site or when making changes. Sometimes hold times for customer service is way too long. The ability to change any rate for any unit for any time period quickly and easily is not as easy as it should be.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2020
Ellen S.
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2020

"Excellent software with great customer services "

Comments: Overall, I have enjoyed working with this company, I feel that they have been responsive to my suggestions on how to improve, their customer service is usually spot on.

Pros: I found the software for my small bed-and-breakfast easy to use, and color-coded in a way that makes sense to me. I got a lot of assistance in the set up when I started with the software two years ago, and have found that they have continue to add features with great little videos on how to use those features, and truly wonderful customer support.

Cons: Like all software programs, this one can be a little rigid, or not exactly intuitive. But, when I called customer service, they either can explain it to me and help me out, or, at times they've actually gotten back to the software engineers to change how the program works in the real world!

• Reviewed on 20/04/2020
Alex V.
SEO Manager
Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Lots of Features, Great Support"

Comments: Really great, especially on the support front. Ideal for smaller properties that really need a combo PMS + IBE solution. Beats the heck out of many other small vendors out there.

Pros: Honestly, for a PMS/IBE provider, the best thing I can say about innROAD's team is that they are great at following up. A lot of times when you integrate a PMs on property, they little details in integration get lost and the account management team assigned to you barely cares. This team is the opposite. They're very transparent about what their product can and can't do, and they try to find workarounds for antyhing that gets 'out of that lane'... super team, supper support.

Cons: Rate planning ,rate setup and then rate management are all a bit tough to accomplish if you're a veteran revenue manager, BUT... honestly and from one veteran hotelier to another), when IS rate management and loading every really 'easy'? You give me an easy rate management task, and I'll sell you a bridge, how about that? No seriously, other than this ubiquitious aspect of hotel life, its a good product.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Angella B.
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2020

"Innroad User Feedback"

Comments: We use Innroad to capture all our bookings whether done through online or other mediums, thus allowing us to capture a full picture of our occupancy.

Pros: The feature I most appreciate is the ability to capture all guest related information.

Cons: There are two features I least appreciate
1) The inability to utilize the software in my local currency (Jamaican Dollars)
2) That payment information is not stored and we have to follow up with guests for payment.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2020
Marco T.
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"Innroad does everything we need, it's easy to use. Great support!"

Comments: Innroad is giving us all the tools necessary (and more!) to manage all aspects for our type of business, which is multiple small properties.

Pros: Ease of use is definitely a big asset. Whatever we are not able to manage get easily resolved with one phone call to support. Support team is knowledgeable and efficient; calls to support are promptly answered or returned very quickly.

Cons: We felt that a full calendar of availability was missing and such feature was recently added and it's working great for our guests.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Tongming L.
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2020

"innRoad on HRL"

Pros: The software itself is easy to learn, and use. The best part is they provide assistance online or on calls within 24 hours of requests.

Cons: Currently they only have web base version. That will be great if they have mobile base/app for cell phone. Secondly, the software speed can be improved, i.e. it takes 5-10 seconds to sign in, and load the main page.

• Reviewed on 08/06/2020
Samantha S.
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2017

"Moved two small Inns from RezOvation to InnRoad and haven't regretted one moment"

Comments: Within the past 6 months, I have moved two small Inns over to InnRoad from RezOvation. The Sales Team offered me a discount if I started the migration right away and although I was hesitant I agreed - No time like the present right. Unfortunately, it was the beginning of the busy season and I couldn't do it and I asked if we could postpone the migration until the end of the season and they were more than happy to comply.
The move is relatively seamless but it is tedious work if you want to bring everything with you, that being said I wish some more of the functionality had been explained prior to the migration because I would have been able to make better decisions on how we specifically were going to handle different situations and I would have done things much simpler. An Inn starting from scratch would be super simple. Our Inns have unique rooms so we had to make a room type for almost every room which requires a little more time for everything that follows, but the end result is worth it.
I work hard on yield management and InnRoads has many capabilities that RezOvations did not offer that I now take full advantage of. This also translates into their Booking Engine capabilities. First, you set up your seasons, then your rates, then minimum stays (discuss this with your Implementation person first as there are several ways you can set this up). It seems like a lot of steps, but once it is all in there it is super easy to work with. Adding a short term special is very easy, especially if it is a discount off of your Rack rate.
You can automate some, all or none of your emails - so handy. The reports are well put together and easy to use. The search capabilities are wonderful - you can find a booking by the last four digits of their Credit card.
I mainly moved over because of the cost. With RezOvations and using Bed & Breakfast.com to link to the OTA's for two properties. We have easily cut the cost in half. I thought I would be giving up a lot of functionality with the reduced cost, but I have actually gained much more control of my rates.
Just do it...it's worth it. The Support team is very responsive. I have had a few little bugs, which I may have caused myself, but they have cleared them all up relatively quickly.

Pros: Very easy to use, very easy to set up.
Credit card set up is a breeze, we did switch credit card processors.
Booking Engine came together beautifully, we put both Inns together.
The link to the OTA's - three for each property (Expedia, Booking & Trip Advisor) and we only had brief troubles with one of them - was easy.
If you are having reservations about moving just take it slow and steady one piece at a time and you will get there unscathed.

Cons: My main complaint and I think this is only because I was moving over from another system, is that the functionality of things were not explained.
The Sales Department gives its pitch and then you are turned over to an Implementation Team which I think should ask a lot more questions about how you run your business than they did. We would have saved a lot of time, effort and frustration.
A simple example is in some of their List Items, you enter all your Market Segment options in setup for a drop down menu that appears on the Reservation screen. Had they told me that the drop-down list shows up in the order that you enter them I would have entered them in a much different order. Simple stuff like that would have been very handy to know in advance.
The housekeeping functionality is seriously lacking, but I haven't really seen a system that has a good one.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2017
Michael P.
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2016

"Saves Time and Money"

Comments: Inn Road Software is simple to navigate and to learn. Although I did not start with Inn Road software integration from the beginning, it has proved to be useful in operations for the small 39 room hotel I operate. To make a long story short, I started as the GM last year in 2015; without training from my predecessor. I've not experienced such a cloud based software before, rather my strong suite was with another brand in a POS/Hospitality software. Being tossed into a new software, well. . . I only had my knowledge of computers and my wit to figure out applications being hindered and harbored in the technological era. After a month and a half, I've caught onto how the system operates. It wasn't too difficult to adapt to the generalities of how Inn Road Operates. In most areas I prefer the ease of Inn Road. Not only because I caught on fast in the areas needed to manage the hotel and all the reservation types that come wit it, but it allowed for me and others to correct ourselves prior to saving our mistakes. To explain, required information needs to be filled out prior to advancing and saving anything. It may seem archaic in regards to applications or forms have always required fields to be filled in before proceeding, but I've never had this luxury with the original operating system I've used. This has been beneficial and is a great regarding the software because it no longer requires many reports to be printed and trying to find the origin of the mistake to make corrections from the beginning. Overall, Inn Road has and continues to save time, which in return saves money, and sanity. I've always appreciated the cliché phrase "Work smarter, not harder." In my opinion, Inn Road's software allows me to accomplish this objective.

Pros: Employee Mistakes are easy to find and correct. Simple enough to remember the corrective action once experienced. For example, how to change a room using parking lot. It has a question mark in the upper right that allows you to search for tips and read up on the features. The customer service has never let me down. If I have a question I either call in or email, depending on my time constraints. They've been great with their help and responses to my staff and myself. If it is something that they are unable to manage or correct from their stand point, then it is passed to the IT department to investigate. Inn Road takes care of Credit Card processing during the Audit process. We just have to run the reports and post everything from the day officially. Other than that, it is a simple print of the reports.

Cons: There are features I miss that an older software I used had; like having a DO NOT RENT LIST for trouble guests. The software is still learning and I consider it a Beta Phase until they've incorporated many features that people are requesting to see with the software. Lock night audit periods!! The system allows you to proceed without completing this feature, which is a blessing and a curse; not sure if it is a pro or a con at this point.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2016
Caitlin F.
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2016

"So happy we switched!"

Comments: We decided to switch to InnRoad last winter and it was the best decision we made! One of my biggest fears was our initial integration, but with the help of Jeff our property setup and integration were really easy and a lot faster than I anticipated. InnRoad is extremely user friendly when it comes to the day to day operation of the system. We have had a couple glitches with the interfacing of InnRoad and Booking.com which lead to a handful of over-bookings but InnRoad seems to have fixed whatever the problem was. The one thing I think they can work on or change protocol is following up with clients who contact the 24-7 Client Services department. Once you call or contact the Client Services Department and a ticket or work order is created that is the last you hear from them until you receive an email asking to fill out a short survey referencing the closed ticket item. The survey asks you how their customer service was and if you have any comments or feedback as to what they can do better. I am the type of person who would like a phone call or short email back from tech support saying "hey, we fixed the problem - this is what went wrong, this is what we did to fix it." That way I know the issue was resolved. Otherwise I just assume the ticket is still outstanding. Once you receive the email with the survey it means everything is resolved but I just like to be in the know so next time something happens I have knowledge as to what the problem could be. That is the one and only thing I think they could improve. Oh and maybe they could design an app for my phone/tablet so I can work on the go - other than that LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Highly recommend the change if you are on the fence. It has made my life a thousands times easier.

Pros: How user friendly it is. How it has streamlined our two properties. Ability to run reports and track where guests are booking from and traveling from.

Cons: How I can't use on my iPhone or tablet. So if I'm not at my desk I can't take a reservation.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2016
James F.
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2016

"Very good. I highly recommend this software."

Pros: After looking at several other systems, including a couple of the ones aimed at large, chain hotels, innRoad seemed to be the best designed for the small, single location business. We are very new to this business, so anything that could clearly improve our operations and sales is a bonus. A few things we do that are somewhat unique require creating workarounds that aren't as precise as would be ideal, but the customization available is great. Customer support and training has been really good, as well, leaving me in no doubt that the vendor actually does care about their customers. Even on a holiday, you can get live help on the phone quickly. The channel management features got us quickly online with major OTAs so we could get loads more exposure than traditional advertising would for the same cost. Already we are up 73% in sales over the same time period in the previous year! Of course, your mileage may vary. The pricing is also very competitive. I would not say it is the lowest I found, but based on every point I compared among systems, the system returns good value for the cost.

Cons: We have a vacation rental component to the way we do business that doesn't really fit the traditional inn model. This software is clearly aimed those businesses that hew closely to the inn model. I agree that their focus is entirely appropriate, but managing the kind of group bookings we do is a little harder than it would be using a system designed for vacation rentals. That said, vacation rental-based systems are far more limited in their overall scope. My only other nit to pick is that a few of the functions scattered throughout the system don't always respond reliably, but this may be more a function of the system being web-based, rather than run from a local server.

by Ali on 23/06/2016

James, thank you so much for the kind words! We’re so happy to hear innRoad is working so well for you and you’re up in sales after listing on OTAs. Keep up the amazing work!

• Reviewed on 31/05/2016
Sarah S.
Front Desk Reservation Agent
Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2017

"Definitely choose Innroads when user support matters"

Comments: The reason I did not rate the price / value was I'm a Reservation Agent and unaware of the rate paid, definitely not because I think it unfair. I do however feel like with the customer support they offer 24/7 being superior than any I've dealt with I wouldn't even enter price in to my decision equation. It's like having great car insurance, price is irrelevant if excellent support is available when you need it.

Pros: Ease of use, tutorials available, articles/how to guides just by searching a related term/word even if generalized. Hands down best customer support agents who don't stop if they aren't able to answer a question, instead they take it to a specialized team who proceeds with the inquiry/issue. They've followed up via email and phone every time I brought things to them. (I'm the squeaky wheel & utilize customer support a lot!) When responding to a feature availability inquiry the response has always been thorough and/or if feature was not currently an option they've taken it to a design team who has implemented it when possible. Their customer support has made reservation life so much more efficient.

Cons: A few quirky things about the program are puzzling, but not deal breakers. I was an opera user before and miss the feature of having everything about a person and all charges and history be available on one screen in pop ups ~ it was like all my sticky notes right where I could see them with the guest in front of me.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2017
Dave D.
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2018

"Great for our property! We're a smaller boutique hotel with 11 guest rooms currently. We're growing, adding rooms and features. InnRoad has supported and helped us significantly with our growth."

Comments: We've been using InnRoad for almost three years now. We've used three PMS/reservation systems over the last 12 years and this is by far the best we've used. As you work with them they will help you to build a better marketing presence and to optimize your mix of direct bookings on your site versus relying on third party reservation systems with high commission costs

Pros: Reliable and comprehensive reservation system for your own website and to automate and integrate connections to take reservations from third party reservation systems. Haven't encountered any over/under booking issues. We were able to set up packages and bundles to implement different rate structures and strategies (room only, bed & breakfast etc). Customer support is quite capable and impressive given the large number of smaller businesses they're serving and supporting.

Cons: User interfaces cram a lot of capability onto each screen by using small and somewhat cryptic graphical icons with limited or in some cases, no text. In the long run, this is a good thing, because it facilitates powerful quick navigation.. but, in the early going it adds to the learning curve to remember what the icons mean. But this is a MINOR issue and can be overcome fairly quickly.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2018
Michael P.
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2015

"Easy to adjust to"

Pros: Although it is frustrating, I like that Inn Road allows one step to be completed at a time and you cannot proceed unless everything is done correctly. Working in a fast pace environment with hospitality a lot of things can be forgotten or overlooked because we multi-task upon multi-tasking. I've done so myself plenty of times, but the program is built to allow things to be done correctly the first time by having all the proper areas filled out. This way it limits the time one could waste backtracking to find a mistake made towards the beginning of the process or even at the beginning of the month.

Cons: The thing that I least like about Inn Road is that users can delete/void items that were done on a previous day and it can alter number totals for the MTD. The rule of thumb is to never change anything in the past!! Always do everything in real time and the date coincide with the date that the correction is being made; It is very important. To explain, an associate deleted the first night room charge on a guest that was staying 15 days total. What should have been done was to add a room charge adjustment that coincided with the actual date and type in the date it was correcting in the comment area. What was done was they deleted the posting and added a posting for a discounted percentage, but they changed the date for the posting to be for the first day. I hope this makes sense in text because it was confusing to locate where the issue was at first.

by Catherine on 07/12/2015

Hi Michael, I’m sorry you have encountered this. There actually is a quick way to ensure that users cannot void or delete things done on the previous day. I’ve passed along your information to our support team who will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2015
Michael R.
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2018

"Very comprehensive system with great functionality"

Comments: I am very impressed that I have a full property management system with back office accounting for a monthly fee and no investment. It includes a booking engine and mobile app, allowing me to have a system that compares in many ways to the property management systems of the industry giants.

Pros: The system is full of options but easy to use. Training and trainers are thorough and knowledgeable about system and patient throughout the process. They are very fast and can get you up and running quickly. Support is around the clock and case workers are there to assist with guidance. There online tools and tutorials

Cons: I signed up too early and should have waited to implement as I opened much later. Very impressive sales experience that took awhile to regain my confidence during implementation. Certain limitations, such as multiple persons in one room are not very well managed. The work around to get two names in one room is not acceptable as it alters the contact/billing information and eliminates the possibility of different prefixes for two individuals and the contact is associated with the payment processing. There are limitations to the marketing sources and sub-sources that need to be corrected, as they were clearly intended for use and were used by the first operators one can see.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2018
Sofia W.
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"huge improvements in coding and intuitive application"

Comments: We have been with Innroads through several incarnations, and we are happy we stuck it out and are where we are. The systems are super cross-referenced and allow us to navigate all sorts of reservations, from daily to weekly, to extended and groups. Thank you all!

Pros: Innroads just implemented 2 chart upgrades which make the chart much more intuitive, end-user friendly and easy to check on reservations. We welcome the constant improvements, and welcome the efforts to add features and cross-referencing.
Some of Innroads customer service agents are excellent and know how to address issues on the spot - always a delight and happy to have certain agents on the phone.

Cons: Some minor suggestions:
we are waiting for a code change to ensure we do not close out a reservation with an neg/pos balance. We envision a color change when checking out so that staff and audit is alerted to the open balance.
Another suggestion is to ensure that the night tech team is trained enough to understand the issue at hand.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Scott O.
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2016

"InnRoad is a long term partner for our busniess"

Pros: I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential from day one. That fact that we were able to go live with the system in a blink of an eye due to the system being cloud based with no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly.
Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow.

Cons: I won't say that InnRoad is without it's cons, there have been some that have been addressed with upgrades and some that they are working to address...but, their pros have made them the best investment that I could have made.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2016
Hannah B.
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2017

"Great reservation system for our small Inn"

Comments: We have been using InnRoad at our property since 2014 and ever since the big update it has been better than ever. Many user friendly features have been added, including the ability to drag and drop reservations directly on the tape chart, simple "press of a button" cancellation, and new and exciting color coding. We especially appreciate the added feature of being able to customize the tape chart to how each of the front desk associates prefer it when they are logged in. It's also helpful to be able to adjust the rate plan on the tape chart instead of having to do it after opening the reservation up. Tabs are a genius idea, as it allows us to multitask. Any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly and efficiently. Before their update, we briefly considered switching to another reservation system, but now we're so happy we decided to stick with InnRoad.

Pros: It's easy to use, and very straight forward. Easy to train new people how to use it.

Cons: Some features are not as user friendly as we would like, more specifically when loading rates.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2017
Patty L.
Assistant Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2017

"Why we like Innroads"

Comments: We have been using Innroads since 2013. We are an independent hotel and have been really excited since they have been doing their upgrades on the system. They are constantly striving to make it easier for everyone to use. And there support team is the best. They are always there to help out with any problem that might be happening.

Pros: it is so easy to make reservations especially when it is a repeat guest. We do a lot of room blocks and they are so much easier to do now. I like how easy it is to cancel a reservation. And I love the Customer Service Team.

Cons: I don't like it when it kicks me out and I have to sign in again. And I don't like when it goes really slow when trying to do a reservation. Neither of these happens a lot but if it is slow when I am busy I don't like it. They have been working diligently to correct this issue.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2017
Tom G.
Front Desk Clerk
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"Better Than Expected as a New User of innRoad"

Comments: To prepare myself in general for the innRoad system at the property I am working at, I spent several hours watching training videos and taking notes ONLY to find once I was at my work site that many of the procedures in the videos were CHANGED....this became quite confusing to/for me!
I also wish a written MANUAL for the operation of innRoad system for Front Desk Clerks arranged by topic: Checking in a Guest, Making a Reservation,
Ways to Make a Payment, How to take a Room Out of Service, How to Place a Room back in Service, How to....(so many basic topics) in a SIMPLE, SYSTEMATIC, 1-2-3- step format were available (or if it is, I don't know about it)...Thank you!

Pros: I like : * ease of viewing reservations through the Tape Chart
* ease of changing/moving reservations through the Tape Chart
* ability to SPLIT rooms in one seamless operation for the same guest
* customer support so far has been very helpful and usually prompt

Cons: I don't like: * seems like too many buttons to click to save, commit, select, etc. some operations
* the difference on same dashboard button All Arrivals and Pending Arrivals, All Departures/Pending Departures (seems like Arrivals should
simply show All arrivals for the date, then have another button for Today's Checked In Guests; Departures simply shows all departures that date still In House and use another button for Today's Checked Out Guests
* Also - make UNdoing a Check In or Check Out simpler

• Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Ken C.
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2015

"The Right Path."

Pros: As a resort manager using Innroad reservation systems for more than four years. I can say this.. Since we started using our beloved Innroads system, my life has been a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable. Innroad has taken our bookings, billings and customer satisfaction to another level. No more overbooking, paper work free and booking on line. Freeing up more than 1/2 the phone calls. This means, we are spending more time with customers in front of you.. We all know how important that is for your social media and reviews. A lot more smiles and laughter around the office now days..

Cons: Not being able to thank them personally. They give that 100% everytime. Everyone at Innroads has just the right touch to close a conversation with a smile. Thank You all!

by Catherine on 22/10/2015

We’re smiling over here at innRoad hearing how much we have helped you guys out. Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words!

• Reviewed on 29/09/2015
Delloyd J.
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2018

"Inn Road Customer Support"

Comments: I would recommend this software for anyone in the lodging business.

Pros: The employees of Inn Road are very professional. They are also courteous and helpful whenever I have problems. I have had the software for three years and have not regretted purchasing it since I began using it. It is a very useful tool for our cabin operation. Our scheduling efficiency has been great.

Cons: There is nothing that I do not like about the program. Once customer support did not save their work and caused us a lot of extra work. This was over the solar eclipse of 2017. I had five night minimum stay and the customer support agent did not save his work so 20 cabin nights rented for one night stays versus four five night stays, but that is the only incident in three years of my working with Inn Road.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2018