15 years helping British businesses

About Agile CRM

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service suite designed to let SMBs to sell and market like the Fortune 500.

Learn more about Agile CRM

Pros:

Ease of use, Price, standard integrations are easy to connect and the widespread connectors that support Agile CRM.

Cons:

The inability to cancel despite following their instructions for cancellation to a tee.

Agile CRM ratings

4.0
4.0
4.1
4.1

7.5/10

Agile CRM has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 519 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Agile CRM before?

mohammadd
mohammadd
Hr in India
Food Production, 11–50 Employees

Cost-efficient and top-performing CRM software

Comments: I had a good time working with agile crm For my email marketing and tracking and helped me in my business

Pros:

A powerful and all-encompassing CRM tool, Agile CRM assists businesses of all sizes in streamlining their operations and augmenting customer satisfaction. With a broad array of features and functionalities, it simplifies contact management, lead tracking, marketing automation, and customer data analysis. Furthermore, it's user-friendly and offers excellent customer service

Cons:

Agile CRM currently offers support for six languages, but expanding the tool to include more languages would be a valuable addition

Guillermo
Guillermo
Sales & Marketing Manager in Argentina
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

All I need to work in one place

Comments: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pros:

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Cons:

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Carla
IT Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Agile CRM Makes Work Easier for Us

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Agile CRM has been a reliable solution for customer relationship management. I like the effectiveness of Agile CRM.

Cons:

Agile CRM is flawless. No issues when using Agile CRM.

Alex
Owner in US

Calendar in Military Time

Comments: Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for. My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Pros:

The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Cons:

The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time. As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this. The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix. Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water. The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level. All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software. If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

5 years ago

Hi Alex, Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at [email protected] so that we can share the same with you.

Founder in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

Agile CRM - Lots of features, mediocre execution

Comments: I really want to like it. Such a good price for great features and a good UI. But some glitches prevent me from using it any longer.

Pros:

Great features for the price. Nice User Interface. Intuitive.

Cons:

Email marketing bounces back and other email challenges never really got resolved.

Zandrich
CMO/COO in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Agile - More than just CRM

Comments: With an enormous set of automated tools and processes, using Agile has become absolutely essential to our operation. Potential sales are monitored along with KPIs and success rates. Another aspect I personally appreciate is that dashboards are modular/extendible, allowing me a complete overview of everything that matters to my work at a glance.

Pros:

Having all our tools unified in one system, all our databases automatically completed and maintained, all interactions logged, and all processes tracked - has made Agile CRM the foundation of every department in our establishment. Given the price point over functionality and support, there is simply no alternative to Agile.

Cons:

Although it would be difficult to find fault with Agile on the surface, Agile CRM lacks integration with a few niche APIs we happen to use.

Petteri
Coach in Finland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great product, unfortenately not updated anymore

Pros:

The best thing about Agile CRM is the combination of CRM and marketing features, along with its very competitive pricing. I have tested many CRM softwares, and Agile CRM is by far the best for me.

Cons:

The company behind Agile CRM launched 500apps, which includes crm.io; however, crm.io is not as yet as good and easy to use as Agile CRM. Agile CRM is not any more updated.

Tom
Tom
Sales Lead in US
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

They do not care to make the product work anymoer

Comments: We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Pros:

It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Cons:

The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

4 years ago

Hey Tom, We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features. Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks,

Valor
Valor
Growth Manager in Mexico

90% Off Sales.Force

Comments: I needed a CRM that I can use to track my leads and sales pipelines for a variety of things I do. Agile CRM honestly does well, except its ui/ux is not very friendly, and I get lost quite often, and there's lots of tabs and clicking to get to where I want to be. It is a very complex solution for complex company. Unfortunately, I just want things simple for my simple brain. I opted for a simpler CRM solution with more exciting Ui & Ux but less functionality.

Pros:

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force. A Super Comprehensive CRM. It does a lot and can easily integrate with email, calls, automations and marketing platforms.

Cons:

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force, even to the teeth with its ui and ux experience - which is terrible. Otherwise it is a very solid CRM, and the pricing is very reasonable.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

Comments: We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Pros:

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Cons:

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Jason
Managing director in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A good mid level crm but not top shelf

Comments: Overall it’s a good tool but not our preference. We would use a competitor if we wanted the full crm experience.

Pros:

It’s easy to navigate and use but not as easy and functional as other crms on the market

Cons:

It feels disjointed. Other crms feel all inclusive and easier to use.

Jaime
Founder & Marketing Strategist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

Comments: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pros:

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

Cons:

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

8 years ago

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Manager in New Zealand
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

3.5 painful years

Comments: I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Pros:

Price Customer Service (except for fixing bugs) Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

Cons:

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon". Clunky interface Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered. Emails to clients bounce WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

Jasmine
manager in Australia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Do not use Agile if you want a service that you can trust

Comments: My overall experience with them was awful. They refused to give me any compensation for all the months of their product not working. trying to extract my data was a living nightmare and they wont give refunds even when their product fails.

Pros:

when i first signed up for agile it was quite good. it had a few bugs that i overlooked and decided not to use like webhooks and scheduling.

Cons:

I used only the campaigns and tags. Over the last year the campaigns stopped sending emails and the last 6 months they stopped sending altogether. I was told this would be fixed time and time again for over 6 months and it got to the point where the guy on the chat told me to make an appointment call. I never received that call or any of the othersi tried to book in. They never sent me correspondence as they promised and if you try to call their customer care number it is cancelled. They did finally get my emails working and all of the email that had been in a cue for the past year got email that had thousands of dollars worth of updates that they werent entitled to in them. Then when i wanted to cancel they wouldn't call me to cancel (they require a phone call to cancel) and charged me ANOTHER month. you also cannot download your campaigns and have to apistakingly go through and either have a replacement app ready or post everything into a word document so you dont lose your data.

Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Terrible company behind solid tool

Comments: Terrible company behind solid tool. This is how I would summarize this We had been using Agile for years and in the end the main reason we cancelled was because of the customer service and company policies. There was a misunderstanding earlier in the year, where our bank suspended our credit card due to suspected fraud at the exact time that COVID started, which delayed our receipt of the new card by 2 months. The first strike against AgileCRM is that after however many years of being customers, they were not willing to grant us an extension and keep the account running while we waited on this new credit card, essentially shutting down our entire PR operation. The second strike came when our account was re-activated and AgileCRM charged us for the months that our account was locked and shutdown. We were absolutely appalled, that after explaining this to their customer support they were unwilling to either refund us for those months or at least credit our account with them. This painted a very clear picture of a short term thinking company that values a quick buck over customer service or loyalty. I'd never do business with this company for any of their projects ever again

Pros:

The tool itself offers some great automation features

Cons:

The tool is convoluted, a bit hard to grasp for non technical people and the customer support is some of the worst I've ever encountered

Bill
Owner in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Comments: I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros:

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Cons:

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Rachael
Web Designer, Digital Marketer in US

Horrible customer support

Comments: I opened a ticket in March 2018 and it was never resolved. We opened several tickets over the past two years and nothing was ever fixed. We were lied to during this entire time. Whenever I called them, they would promise a call back and not once, NOT ONCE, did they ever follow up. I wasted many hours trying to get Agile to work, pleading with their "customer support" to fix things that any other CRM would have fixed right away. DO NOT USE AGILE CRM!!!

Pros:

Lots of features suitable for a variety of businesses for a low price

Cons:

Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Features would stop working, they would change things on their end that would affect our workflow, tickets remained opened for literally two years, etc. Their team is taught to tell their customers that they will get right on it and give them a call back, but they never ever do.

4 years ago

Dear Rachael, Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM solution that offers sales, marketing, and service automation. It's a trusted brand in the market. We understand your challenges while using Agile CRM. We get the queries and send it to our skilled engineering team that brings more features to our product. We apologize for the delay. However, we have already forwarded your concern to the product development team and your requests will surely be incorporated in future product updates. It seems that our Support reps could not reach you due to technical reasons, but they are already trying to reach you to help you solve your concerns. If you have more questions, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Ken
Ken
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Comments: We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros:

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively - easy to use - feature rich with a lot of add-ons - very well priced - great support team

Cons:

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Simon James
Free Business Coaching in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Pros:

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Cons:

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Simon
CEO in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

A happy user

Comments: Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

Pros:

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

Cons:

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

Internet, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Comments: To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).
We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved. Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself. By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming. Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Pros:

- Many plugins available - Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive - Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers - Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Cons:

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Konstantin
Marketing and Innovation manager in Bulgaria
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Comments: Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Pros:

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons:

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Olivier
Olivier
Consultant / Business developer in France
Education Management, Self Employed

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Comments: Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Pros:

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Mike
Founder in UK
Executive Office, 2–10 Employees

Outclassed by the next generation of CRM tools, too expensive for what it does deliver

Comments: I actively found ways to circumvent using Agile CRM for anything other than providing reports up to head office: our day to day CRM management we chose in the UK to outsource to another platform, accepting the hit of double data entry to gain the effectiveness of that tool (Outreach)... which was a similar price point.

Pros:

Agile CRM is a lightweight tool that therefore is quite accessible. We used it at Agillic as our central sales CRM tool. Customer support is very helpful

Cons:

Where do I start? Maybe it's the way we had it set up, but this was the most cumbersome tool for tracking sales opportunities that I've ever used. I found it exceptionally difficult to get the level of insight into sales management that I needed for my team; the mobile tool was largely useless (I used the website on my phone instead); it never really connected to advising sales teams what action they should do next.

4 years ago

Dear Mike, thanks for sharing such detailed feedback. We're sorry your experience with us didn't match your expectations. It is an uncommon instance and we'll definitely do better. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Agile CRM is an all in one CRM with various features encompassing all the facets of the Sales Cycle with features to help the support and marketing teams as well.

Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

This CRM is exceptional and designed with user-friendliness in mind.

Pros:

I highly recommend Agile CRM to any business seeking to improve their customer relationship management. The platform's user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation have made it effortless for me to stay organized and on top of my customer interactions. Moreover, the extensive range of features available is unmatched, and the ability to automate repetitive tasks has been a real game-changer. Overall, my experience with Agile CRM has helped me feel more in control and organized in managing my customer interactions, and I would strongly recommend it.

Cons:

The addition of WooCommerce integrations like PrestaShop and Square Space would be highly desirable. With more options available, users would have greater flexibility in configuring their online stores.