• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About Process Street

Process Street is the easiest way to manage your teams workflows, recurring processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs)

Learn more about Process Street

Showing 25 reviews of 492

Elaine E.
President, Owner
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2020

"Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!"

Comments: Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

Pros: I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

Cons: I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2020
Tim L.
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2016

"How to do things right"

Comments: Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Pros: Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Cons: Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2016
Rajul C.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2017

"Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing"

Pros: For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Cons: Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

• Reviewed on 17/10/2017
Sean W.
Training Manager
Industrial Automation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2019

"Process Street"

Comments: Overall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!

Pros: I manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps. Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template. Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.

Cons: I'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options. For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2019
Toni L.
Sr. Project Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2020

"Good product and getting better"

Comments: They have been great at listening to our requests and have implemented some of them. The product was pretty easy to learn how to configure and not only captures the completion of tasks but also automates parts of the process. It's a great product for minimal cost.

Pros: I love the concept of checklist software, and of all the ones I reviewed, this one has the most functionality. Additionally, they are adding functionality continually.

Cons: There is still some functionality missing that we would like to see. There is also some limitation on formatting of text within a task.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2020
Andreea laura A.
Web Designer
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2019

"Is great for content creators and for managers that want to give access to the internal procedures."

Comments: I use Process Street with my husband. We usually use it to save our courses and to give access only to certain people. It's kind of personal Udemy. You can upload videos, documents, images and text. You can also chat online based on the stuff loaded on Process Street.

Pros: What I like is that you can have online access to your documents, easily organize the items, and watch the video and leave comments. I assume that Process Street is also useful to give access to internal procedures in a company, although I did not use it for this. The application can also be integrates with many other organizational applications to keep track of what you are doing or what changes you make and downloading documents from here.

Cons: I would have liked it if the folders had a picture and a brief description. I mean not to be exactly like the documents from computer, plain.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2019
Paul G.
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2018

"Extremely powerful, effective tool for helping us organize our SOPs and organizational processes."

Pros: Versatile. Customizable. Powerful integration with other apps through Zapier. Excellent tutorials and instructions. Outstanding blog posts with broad range of business advice and perspective. Very, very impressed with this product and the way it has developed over the last couple of years. We use it every day and continue to see ways that it can help improve our company. Highly recommended.

Cons: I don't have any critical feedback, really. Offering more flexibility with rich text formatting on outgoing emails, and the ability for emails to contain GSuite email signatures of the sender by default would be a nice-to-have, but this is a really minor item.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2018
Andrea M.
Property Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2020

"Love Process St"

Comments: I believe you should remember nothing and have a checklist for everything. It keeps us in line.

Pros: I love 1) Conditional logic, 2) Dynamic Due Dates, 3) The ability to assign tasks 4) I love that tasks can have videos, links, text, whatever I need to customize it.

Cons: 1) I wish I could print out to-do lists for the day. 2) Trying to find archived lists can be a little difficult in my opinion 3) I kinda wish I would move or color code the blue tiles so that I can see more high priority tasks first.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2020
Cameron C.
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2016

"Rev up your Business process's"

Comments: If ending the constant degradation of your business as it grows and as you employee new people to do what you used to do you must have tools that give your new staff all the good stuff that was running around your head an made your business grow. It is completely unrealistic to expect employees to remember all the things that are instinctive to you. process street empowers you to communicate all this stuff and constantly update the Policies and procedures as any new conflict event happens to help reduce re -occurrence.

Pros: Its very easy to learn.
Great interface .
Process Street is updating constantly and are good at listening to user feed back.

Cons: Nothing really to put here other then the fact that the billing and user configuration area really needs improving so that Admin has better controls over who should be Professional account holders.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2016
Kallie W.
Director of Care Coordination
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2020

"Couldn't do my job without it"

Comments: Customer service is amazing and quick. Takes time upfront to learn the software, but you have great support along the way

Pros: Allowed us to go paperless in our case management
Streamline processes, increases accountability, drastically limits back and forth on email or other platforms
Not one size fits all- you can adjust and make it exactly what you want and need for your organization

Cons: App still needs some work, but its brand new and will get there
I would like more functionality with tasks
Auto assign function doesn't work the way we need it too.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2020
 dominique D.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2017

"The best process and checklist mapping tool for dummies"

Comments: Let's be frank: only companies who have great processes running smoothly will survive. Having a tool that captures this and shares your checklist with your collaborators are really what a company needs. Well, I study many process tools and BPM techniques. TL;DR Process street strips all complexity and goes directly to the essence of a process, checklist: easy deployment, easily changeable and very collaborative and integrated with the tools you already use

Pros: Ease of use
Integration with your tools via zapier
Drag & drop editor
Variables!

Cons: Not having an app yet to manage in a mobile way

• Reviewed on 05/02/2017
Aislinn K.
Marketing Assistant
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Process Street"

Comments: What we like about this is that you can just re-initiate processes for another project, and go back and tick steps as you go along. Then you can just check how you're doing there. So it makes it a lot easier to manage those processes when you have lots of checklists. So might be useful for something like, you know, your onboarding for your team or for a new client. Or if there's a certain month-end practices, makes it super easy to check those events.

Pros: A great feature for this app is that you can really easily set up checklists, documentation, and training for your team, or your clients team really easily and quickly. It makes it super awesome for everyone to be able to manage their existing processes and track those. It's awesome because you can collaborate, so you can work with other people to build out the lists and the documentation. Then what happens is when someone goes to initiate one of those checklists or training sessions, then you can actually track to see where they're at in that session. So it makes it really easy for you to manage where everybody's at in those processes.

Cons: We would like to see the ability to do an e-signature. So if there's any sort of policy documentation or what have you, it would be great to have an e-signature option on there and then be able to retrieve that document later on. That would be a nice added bonus.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2019
Jon W.
Senior Sales Representative
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Great for the Process Driven"

Pros: This was a great piece of software for an up and coming software company looking to set up processes that needed to be replicated for a growing team. We still have them in place and people use them daily. The ease of follow-through is amazing.

Cons: My biggest Con of Process.St is the lack of if this, do that type functionality. You can't build a process that can go 1 way or the other it's all following through. When you do something like that it wasn't really designed for it so it can get and look sloppy like you're missing aspects of your check list.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Mike C.
Owner Operator
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2016

"Check Lists with Tutorials"

Comments: For onboarding new employees or keeping current staff on task, I simply have not found anything better than Process Street. Mind Maps with Gnant Charts are fine if you need to get all that complicated, but it you want an easy way to take your people through a process, Process Street is the perfect choice.

Pros: Being able to build a task list complete with built in tutorials takes all the excuses for not doing the job right, every time, out of the equation. I never thought I would find a system built by people that think about organizing task the same way I do.

Cons: The only feature Process Street doesn't have that would put it over the top for me is the ability to export Task Lists (Which for all intent and purposes are Process Maps), so other Process Street users could import them.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2016
Sam M.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2017

"Process Street is powerfull and easy to use. Proceses, checklists and supporting media - easy!"

Pros: Complex processes and checklists can be automated really fast. Support has been outstanding. Our clients are super impressed with how quickly we can build solutions for them in Process Street.

Cons: Would ultimately like to see an app version for devices - though browser version works perfectly on devices.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2017
Elizabeth R.
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2016

"If you've outgrown Google Docs but aren't ready for a BPM tool, Process Street is perfect."

Comments: My role & organization is nothing if not process-driven. Before Process Street, all of our processes were written out in Google Docs. This approach can work for very small businesses, but for growth-stage startups, it's just not extensible enough. The other end of the spectrum is sophisticated BPM tools which are absolutely overkill. Process Street fits perfectly in the middle, allowing me to rapidly draft new processes, perfect them through easy and flexible editing, and share them out to my team as needed. I keep myself on track with regularly scheduled recurring checklists. I couldn't do it without Process Street!

Pros: - Reusable checklists!
- Recurring checklist scheduling
- Email steps (Write once, click to send for each run of the checklist)
- Drag & drop editing
- Configurable access

Cons: These are features I'd love to see implemented:
- Nested folders
- Nested checklists (listing an entire other checklist as a step)
- More flexible recurring scheduling
- Desktop app

• Reviewed on 22/06/2016
Trang H.
Cad Draftsman
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2019

"A valuable tool to organize work"

Pros: This tool is very helpful for me to organize my work, they provide templates that I can assign a project and manage it in a certain time. My projects work smoothly without any conflict. You can also add video, text, files, subtask and much more functions into the template, and then you can use drag and drop function to rearrange them. If you are looking for a great tool for your business, I think you can consider this one, it will make you feel happy.

Cons: It's a paid tool so you have to pay after a trial period.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2019
Julian C.
Vice President
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"This is a powerful companion to my daily routine."

Pros: I love how it keeps things consistent for me. I can modify process and instantly, everyone is on the same page.

Cons: I think there are some potential UI issues that can be tuned, but honestly, I have no real complaints.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Chris J.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Process.st Is Pure Gold. Use It If You Want To Save Hours Upon Hours Every Week."

Comments: I seriously love this software. It's one of the pillars of my business.

Pros: It's brilliant for Process management. I highly recommend using Ari Meisel's process for bulletproofing a process. I LOVE that it integrates with Zapier. So many processes just happen without me having to think about it.

Cons: I think they could add even more integrations with Zapier. Hopefully, they will soon.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Deven N.
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2015

"Must Have Software"

Comments: Think of how you'd write code to handle events. Now imagine you can do that for how people should handle events. Which means you can build systems where the person completing a task is replaceable. No more training someone for months only to have them leave and start that training process all over. Simply direct them to Process.st and say follow these instructions. No more black boxes, all too often people have no idea how other things work, which means when the person leaves who does know how something works, you're left with a huge void. But that's not even the best part, every week we find processes that we're doing that are suboptimal. For example, one of my guys was manually entering data into a google spreadsheet and re-entering data into our CRM that was automatically entered there from an online form. When I asked him about how he accomplishes his job and looked at the details, I cut out a big portion of his workload. 5 minutes in Zapier and I was automatically posting to his google Doc and I had him stop re-entering into our CRM. Saved him about 5 hours per week. When you do this for all of your employees all the time and build a culture around continuous improvements of your processes, then you get massive efficiency gains.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2015
Dmitry S.
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2016

"Best App for managing processes"

Comments: That's the best App I've ever used for managing my processes! We are using free version and it's really worth it. We still using Asana for managing projects and all processes removed from there to Process.st.

Pros: Integrates with Zapier! Processes could be used as LeadMagnets for capturing leads from website.

Cons: Actually, I don't know ((( All features I need this service has.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2016
Julie G.
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2017

"Keeping Me on Track"

Comments: I have a lot of recurring tasks and items on my to do list. Process Street shows me at a glance how close I am to completing my work. It's time for a celebration when the progress bar goes to 100%!

Pros: I've recommended this to lots of friends. If you have lots of balls to juggle, it's a lifesaver.

Cons: When you hit 100%, the task list disappears from your tasks. I'd like to admire it for a while before it goes away. ;)

• Reviewed on 02/02/2017
Ali reza K.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2019

"Advance Your Approach for Efficiency"

Comments: It is one of the best applications to develop process for your activities. The cloud archive is a big plus for process sharing via a weblink to any smart device. (involving the team and crew further where we want to enhance the construction quality and processes)

Pros: It is easy to use. Run. share, and track your processes using this software.
The project templates you design can hold/archive your documents; and you will always have the latest revisions on plans/documents attached. (so the whole team that you have shared the process is always updated)

Cons: Although very easy to use and effective, it lacks few programming options, that further enhances the capacity of creating dynamic templates/processes.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2019
Evan B.
Client Services
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2018

"A Wonderful Tool"

Comments: We have been using Process Street to set up all of our processes and procedures in one central location and to get away from using binders full of printed pages with task lists. We are loving how robust Process Street is.

Pros: I love the ease of use in creating templates and the myriad integrations.

Cons: There are a few User Interface things that I would change but that's about it.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Peggy K.
Associate Wealth Advisor
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2019

"Ease of Operation"

Comments: We are trying something new with our account opening process and Process Street has made it a very easy transition from an Associate Wealth Advisor position to our Operations team that inputs all the systematic processes.

Pros: It is easy to see where you left off in the opening process.

Cons: At this point I do not have something that I do not like

• Reviewed on 19/08/2019