Filter by:

• Overall

About Process Street

Process Street is the easiest way to manage your team's workflows, recurring processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs)

Learn more about Process Street

Michael K.
Process Improvement Engineer
Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2021

"This is the most powerful software I have ever used."

Comments: Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Pros: Powerful. Easy to use. Integrates with all other Apps.

Cons: None. There isn't any downside. Nothing.

Alternatives Considered: Jira

Reasons for Choosing Process Street: More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

Switched From: Jira and Microsoft SharePoint

Reasons for Switching to Process Street: More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2021
Adam S.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for."

Comments: Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Pros: You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Cons: There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Alternatives Considered: Jetpack Workflow, Pipedrive, Orchestly and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Process Street: The ability to mold the software around YOUR business processes. When we were vetting other softwares, we were finding that that we would have had to modified our processes to fit with the layout and flow of the program (Pipe Drive for example).

• Reviewed on 19/11/2020
Craige hardel -.
Craige hardel -.
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"Process Management made easy"

Comments: Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Pros: Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Cons: No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

Alternatives Considered: Todoist

Reasons for Switching to Process Street: More organized trackable workflow to manage processes not just tasks.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Jim S.
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2020

"Property Management Company"

Pros: It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Cons: The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Alternatives Considered: Todoist and Trello

• Reviewed on 02/07/2020
Donna B.
Transcriptionist
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2021

"Excellent & Easy to Use"

Comments: My experience with Process Street has been exceptional and I would recommend it to any business.

Pros: Process Street is easy to use and brings a big advantage to businesses as well as their employees especially if you have remote employees. All I have to do is go to Process Street and my work flow is there waiting for me. I know what tasks are waiting and which are of higher priority. It even shows me what files are already in my inbox and it shows what files will be incoming. I have worked through other companies similar to Process Street but overall I like Process Street the best. I like the way it automatically saves my work for me so I never have to worry if something, per say, such as the electricity flickers, etc., my work is still there. Yes, this has happened and I was in a panic and yes, my work was still there. The advantage of the part of their system that I work in is that the information I input is readily available to other team members without having to go to documents and search through to find a clients file and pull it up which can take time. Everything is right there. Simple and easy and right at your fingertips.

Cons: I would love to have the ability to communicate with other team members prior to completing the tasks but I may not be set up for that yet as I am still relatively new.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2021
Devin E.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2019

"Helpful software"

Comments: Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Pros: It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Cons: The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2019
Tim L.
IT Director and Chief Marketing Strategist
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2018

"Process Street - Everything is a System!"

Comments: Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Pros: Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Cons: No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2018
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Writer/Editor
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2020

"Perfect for checklists, SOPs, and workflows"

Pros: When people mentioned Process.St when it first came out, I thought it was some kind of checklist tool like Wunderlist. When I got into a trial, I realized it wasn't. It was so much more! Not only can you create checklists, but you can assign different people to tasks within the checklist, collect information from clients, create deadlines based on other info or deadlines, and more!

Cons: My only complaints:
Process.St recently changed the plan names and my plan didn't get the new updates.
It can get a little pricey as your team grows and free guest accounts have little capability.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2020
Principal Consultant
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"An Excellent Process Definition and Automation Service"

Comments: Process street is a good software for defining and automating processes.
its ease of use is in its ability to allow you create a simple to follow processes referencing different online media - such as video, pictures to guide process actors
Each process defined is a "template" and each run of the process by a user is a "checklist" allowing tracking of activities performed by each user or employee.
I also love team collaboration feature of the cloud service as well.
It also contains tens or hundreds of vendor defined templates for your use in creating your own processes
I love Process Street's periodic write-ups on process-related, productivity, etc topics.
The product and the team are awesome!

Pros: Process street , template and checklist features

Cons: I have not seen a noticeable weakness in the service

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020
Nathan R.
Nathan R.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2018

"Task management done right."

Comments: This software has way more things than the ones I have described.
It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself.
Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.

Pros: With process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes
It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business.
with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use.
As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.

Cons: There is nothing not to like.
It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out.
It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)

• Reviewed on 16/02/2018
Jody F.
Principal
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2018

"This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better"

Pros: We have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members. I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner. ProcessStreet has:
- been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away.
- made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly
- sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).

Cons: Occasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2018
Software Developer
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Most reliable tool for document management"

Comments: Document management and sharing between the teams.

Pros: Process Street application is the best tool that is available so far in the market. We can store our project information like documents just at one place and share them with the team members. It is the most versatile tool having the bunch of smart features that will assist you in project management. Easy set up and integration with your other document editing tool.

Cons: There still need to develop a mobile application of Process Street as in Today's world mobile phones are becoming also the part of businesses.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Marie G.
HR/PR/Accounting and Process Management
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2020

"Team Time Saver, Individual Life Saver"

Comments: From an Accounting and HR perspective, it's a life saver. Repetative and team tasks GET DONE. Over all, sales to cash process are tracked. Continuous improvement is also made easy.

Pros: My 'most like' is definitely the Customer Support and ease of use.

Cons: Some integrations are limited, however Customer Support listens to needs and new feature/integrations are always happening.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2020
Laura D.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"Very helpful software that has my business running smoothly"

Comments: Really good! They've also asked me for input which is nice.

Pros: Can define internal business processes so my assistant can execute them with minimal guidance. I can see what my assistant has accomplished.

Cons: The logic flow is a little difficult and they want me to pay more for additional functionality. I'd like to get these advanced features for the same price. Giving even more visibility into what's been accomplished would be great.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Sumon H.
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"Process Street Review"

Comments: Run a property management & development company. Involves a lot of both simple and complex procedures that are repeated regularly e.g. checking smoke alarms. Process Street allows the processes to be easily documented & delegated

Pros: 1. Ease of use, small turning curve
2. Ease of editing templates
3. The ability to update a template which will go on to automatically update existing checklists if needed

Cons: To benefit from 'conditional logic' & 'enforced order' (both very useful features) subscription cost doubles by having to switch from Business to Business Pro pack. I appreciate there are other benefits to the Pro pack but they are not needed for me

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Jacob B.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Helping my organization run autonomously"

Comments: I searched far and wide for an app or software that could help my employees perform their jobs without me always by their side answering questions. I have literally made checklists from my living room that outline the processes and my employees are able to get the job done with no extra training!

Pros: I like the ease of use.

Cons: Everything I think of is usually added within a few months without me even asking!

• Reviewed on 24/01/2017
Brian P.
Brian P.
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2021

"Good tool for the Money"

Comments: It has been key in on onboarding process and making entry level workers productive.

Pros: The best and most unique part of the software is that as you improve the template, it will update all the existing processes in process. This is key to continual tweaking and process improvement.

Cons: Some of the sorting and filtering of custom fields on the grids needs to be improved, but they are continually updating the software, so it may be done by the time you read this review.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2021
Miikka K.
Miikka K.
COO/CMO, Co-founder
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2018

"The SOP tool every business needs"

Pros: I had been looking for and trying a few different options for documenting Standard Operating Procedures, but found all had some shortcomings. Then I found out about Process Street and loved it right away. It has the perfect combination of being able to document processes with rich media, having checklists and form inputs - great for both documenting SOPs and keeping track of their execution no matter if it's just for you, a small team or a larger organization.

Cons: I wish it was easier to create nested workflows and auto-triggered sequential checklists for wider processes , but there have been improvements and new features added in this direction already, so it seems like those will be addressed pretty soon.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2018
Margy P.
Executive Assistant
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2016

"A MUST-HAVE for the Legal Technician"

Comments: Process Street is spectacular - it helps streamline processes and procedures across the board in our business, routinizing tasks and helping to take the guesswork out of a lot of the more technical aspects of civil procedure. PS has allowed us to systematize assignments so that anyone in our office can perform any task with no deviation from accepted protocol. I am particularly impressed with the constant availability of the developers of this product, and their willingness to work with me to create the experience that I need in order to effectively manage my office. There are a few things that would make my already spectacular experience even better. Of course, if they don't appear on the horizon (or ever), that's okay too - I'm a convert and already sing praises galore:
1) the ability to create subfolders within folders
2) the ability to archive checklists which have been run and are no longer necessary
3) the ability to edit steps in a checklist on the right-hand side of the window (as opposed to only the left)
4) more characters in each step (for those of us who are long-winded)
All in all, this is a product that pays for itself in about 5 minutes, and has become an integral part of the way our firm does business. I look forward to continuing to use PS, and seeing what's in store for updates and development. Thanks for putting together a top-notch tool, guys!

• Reviewed on 30/03/2016
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2019

"Changed. Everything."

Pros: - Massively improved our systems. Everything is in processes now and no longer in our heads.
- The ability to screen record short tutorial videos and upload them as GIFs at each step has been HUGE
- Everything is in one place
- Ability to use data inputted earlier on in a checklist later on in the process (e.g. Inputting a lead's email address in the first step, then inserting that email address a few steps on next to the template for emails to send)
- Ability to schedule recurring tasks as recurring checklists for managing VAs
- The ability to track progress of all users in a very clear way. We can see who checked off what when.

Cons: - Not enough time to put all of our company's systems into processes on Process St.
- A little bit difficult for new users to navigate/understand the interface

• Reviewed on 08/02/2019
Frank M.
Frank M.
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2016

"The missing link"

Comments: Between task managers and project managers comes Process street which frameworks 80% of your day to day work. Set up separate process for separate matters and then your staff can do what needs to be done in the manner and style you need.

Pros: So much more than checklists, email is integrated into the flow as well as other task that can be automated.

Cons: None
Keeps getting better

• Reviewed on 23/07/2016
Peter B.
Peter B.
Head Honcho Smarter Websites | Wordpress Website Design | Lead Generation | Social Media Marketing
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2017

"Game Changer"

Comments: It really is user friendly. Once you get started with systemising the processes within your business you'll likely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel to freeing yourself from the business. And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!

Pros: It really is user friendly. Once you get started with systemising the processes within your business you'll likely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel to freeing yourself from the business. And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!

• Reviewed on 27/11/2017
Founder/Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2018

"Awesome Software to Streamline and Record Workflows and Procedures"

Pros: I really liked the interface and found it relatively easy to use. I found having the software motivates me to create more processes so I can record them and get even more organized. I love how customizable it is and will make onboarding new team members a lot more efficient and less time consuming.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2018
Gina R.
Chief Community Officer
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2016

"Simply everything. With Process Street."

Comments: Where our 2-year-old process-heavy business had out of date half completed documentation our whole operation is now centred around Process Street checklists. We are more efficient (and happier) because everyone knows exactly where we are. We have completely rebuilt our systems to be focused on the progress of each individual customer because Process Street allows us to do this is a really streamlined way.

Pros: Process Street makes it super easy to document and manage repetitive tasks so we can focus on serving our customers.

Cons: The software still has a few essential features missing, like sort and the international date format but the team are constantly working to improve the software. Updates are released regularly.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2016
Jeffrey D.
Jeffrey D.
Partner
Internet
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2018

"Amazing to finally document our processes"

Pros: Process Street was the ultimate way for us to finally document and centralize our processes. I'd highly recommend it when managing remote staff to ensure things are done properly.

Cons: It's not the most intuitive (why can't I drag and drop my processes/folders?) software and I wish it was more flexible with certain things (like being able to copy individuals steps to other processes), but overall it's the best tool for process management we've found.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2018