• Overall
    4.6 /5

About MRPEasy

MRPeasy is cloud-based, affordable and user-friendly Manufacturing ERP software for small manufacturers (10-200 employees).

Learn more about MRPEasy

Sue G.
Production Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2016

"MRPEasy software - almost great"

Comments: I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Pros: the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Cons: technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

by MRPEasy on 19/09/2016

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2016
Aaron O.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user"

Comments: I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Pros: I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Cons: There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

by MRPeasy on 15/09/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Rhonda W.
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2020

"Fabrication Shop"

Pros: It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Cons: All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

by MRPeasy on 05/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2020
Andrew W.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2020

"MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use."

Comments: On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Pros: The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Cons: I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

by MRPeasy on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your review.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2020
Tim G.
Software Pilot
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2020

"Ahead of its time"

Comments: Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Pros: Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Cons: The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

by MRPeasy on 07/04/2020

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2020
Danny S.
MD
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2020

"I recommend MRPeasy"

Pros: I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts. It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Cons: Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

by MRPeasy on 18/11/2020

Thank you for the feedback!

• Reviewed on 15/11/2020
Guy M.
Production Manager
Plastics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2020

"3 years in"

Pros: Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Cons: No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

by MRPeasy on 16/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2020
Amy S.
Manufacturing Engineer
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"Great Product"

Pros: Easy integration with Xero.
For our company the modules of production planning/manufacturing, procurement and stocks are very important and this software fits our purpose.
Help is great, aid in assisting in most of your needs (both online, and through customer support)

Cons: Due to the multiple options and its large variety of tools, it is a little bit complex to understand - just untill you get the grasp of the software - especially when the time for implementation and integration does not permit long hours of training before the actual deployment.

by MRPeasy on 11/08/2020

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
Steve P.
Director, Engineering
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2017

"Great MRP solution for SME manufacturers"

Comments: Took a bit of time to learn, but the flexibility and feature set within MRPEasy are absolutely perfect for our business. With multi-level bill of materials, production scheduling, stock control, purchasing, invoicing and simple CRM it does everything we need. Traceability from a single end product to every component purchased is superb.

Pros: Masses of features, flexibility and

Cons: Like all MRP systems, it takes a bit of getting used to.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2017
Harry T.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2017

"Easy does it"

Comments: Simply to use, intuitive online software which makes implementing an MRP solution into your business straight forward. Would recommend again and again. We have implemented a start to finish solution within a few months of initial download and we have currently 9066 product variations, each consisting of a BOM and Routing made up of thousands of components.

Pros: Quick to learn, intuitive interface with incredibly responsive customer support. Customization on request. Great time scheduling.

Cons: There are one or two development quirks which don't affect the usability of the software, but that are all coming out this quarter in their next development release.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2017
Pjotrs H.
Production manager
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Great software"

Pros: Production and stock planning! Value for money

Cons: Invoicing to be tailored to local regulations

by MRPeasy on 11/12/2020

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Etienne B.
Operations Manager
Plastics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2021

"Feedback"

Comments: Planning, orders etc.

Pros: It is easy to use, and I like that it can integrate with Xero

Cons: Maybe I have not seen it, but it would be nice to make notes about a stock item. It would be great if you can create orders for production with qty needed etc

by MRPeasy on 01/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, it is possible to save notes to stock items and to enter production order quantity. Please contact the Support team for more information.

• Reviewed on 28/01/2021
Alece P.
Admin
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"Great Value!"

Comments: I have an overall positive experience with MRPeasy and satisfied with its capabilities.

Pros: Easy to use program that can be scaled with company growth. Customer service is very helpful.

Cons: Works great for very small manufacturers, but must use unlimited for manufacturing orders with large quantities.

by MRPeasy on 07/12/2020

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
Daniela R.
Business Administrator
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"Fantastic!"

Comments: My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Pros: Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Cons: The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

by MRPeasy on 22/09/2020

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
Stuart G.
Strategy and Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Easy to use web-based MRP"

Comments: Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Pros: Easy to add and remove users.
Contextual help menu is very good.
Learning videos are great.
Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

Cons: It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

by MRPeasy on 22/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Robert L.
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"MRPeasy was a seamless implementation."

Comments: I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Pros: Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Cons: I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

by MRPeasy on 04/03/2021

Thank you for the review!

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Andrew B.
PLanning & Purchasing Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!"

Pros: MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Cons: Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Marin D.
Production engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2021

"MRPeasy - CNC Machining"

Comments: Overall, very pleased with software and plan to use it even more down the road.

Pros: Software is very user friendly with a lot of tutorial videos that make the learning process easier. Users with little to no ERP experience will find themselves very quickly handling basic functions like CRM and inventory management with ease. It is also nice that you can switch from one language to another with one click.
Support is excellent, always here to help very quickly.

Cons: Document layout editor (invoices, waybills...) could definitely be better.

by MRPeasy on 09/04/2021

Thank you for your review and improvement proposal.

Kristi S.
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2017

"Perfect product, friendly support"

Comments: Will be able to sleep at night, knowing we have the inventory to fulfill customer orders.

Pros: I looked at dozens of software titles, and MRPEasy is the only product that has the functionality I need without a massive upfront cost. This is truly the only option for a small manufacturer who needs lot traceability.

Cons: Everything is done for you, you do not need to be technical at all, but I wish that small things (changing font sizes on labels, etc) could be done by a user with technical skills, instead of needing to open a paid support ticket.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2017
Brandon C.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2021

"MRPeasy is great"

Pros: Easy to use, quick and easy implementation

Cons: Nothing, very easy to use. Great for our company

by MRPeasy on 19/03/2021

Thank you for the review!

• Reviewed on 17/03/2021
Ann R.
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2019

"Forgot to Post new function - Adding document to a Manufacturing Order"

Comments: This modification supports our move to one source always available anywhere we are.

Pros: We wanted this so we could upload our quality testing results to the MO and not have to maintain a separate manual file or data base. Everything in one place make audit and research SO much easier.

Cons: This is such a great $$ performer, I can't really complain and the support is great.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2019
Benjamin R.
COO
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"Best value in the small manufacturing space by far."

Comments: With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Pros: Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker. The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Cons: There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Charlotte G.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Desperate for support in Australia!"

Comments: Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Pros: Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Cons: Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email.
No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

by MRPeasy on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years.
We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Wayne T.
Plastics, 2-10 Employees

"MRPeasy is a must"

Comments: Scheduling, stock control, production efficiency, customer order management, raw material purchase orders has been greatly improved.

Pros: The MRPEasy software suits our small business' requirements well and offers some fundamental features that are critical for successful application of the software

Cons: I do find the system slightly bulky with respect to pages and the flow is sometimes more complex than necessary.i would also like to have a "switch off" functionality for some aspects. Lastly i have found the production reporting to be too "strict" and a simpler interface would add significant value, eg simply daily production recording as opposed to hourly etc

by MRPeasy on 09/04/2021

Thank you for your review and improvement proposals.

Angus G.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2019

"Very impressed"

Comments: Having reviewed a number of options MRPeasy seemed the best option for managing production. We have not been disappointed - in fact MRPeasy has exceeded expectations. Potentially complex issues such as multiple production sites and stock transfers are now easily managed. Overall we are very satisfied with the software and are happy to recommend to others.

Pros: MRPeasy solved a lot of issues for us including stock control, purchase order management and handling BOMs efficiently. We like the fact that MRPeasy have saved us time, improved accuracy and greatly improved efficiency in all these areas.

Cons: There is a steep learning curve, but the support database and videos are excellent. No major problems at all.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2019