15 years helping British businesses

About MRPeasy

MRPeasy is a powerful yet easy-to-use manufacturing ERP purpose-built for small manufacturers (up to 200 employees).

Learn more about MRPeasy

Pros:

It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple.

Cons:

All the data I require is in the system, but not always the easiest to access or generate a report about.

MRPeasy ratings

4.3

8.7/10

MRPeasy has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 103 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used MRPeasy before?

Stefano
Stefano
Plant Manager in Mexico
Building Materials, 11–50 Employees

A most dependable platform for your organization.

Comments: For the past 7 years I've been an active user of MRPEasy through different organizations and it comes to no surprise that MRPEasy has always been up to the task. From metalworking to composite extrusion, this tool has been able to adapt to our very specific factory needs. Definitely a great aid in growing a small business to a medium size company!

Pros:

It's ease of use and friendly interface makes it easy to train and quick to migrate to. We have had very little to no resistance from personnel when migrating them to use the system.

Cons:

Limited customization on the dashboards and reports are also a bit simple.

2 years ago

Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Multi-level OEM Production and Procurement Planning

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent. The product team continues to add functionality which has been helpful to us. We are growing along with the application.

Pros:

The system pegs all inventory which allows for detailed forward and backward production planning.

Cons:

We would like to have it plan production orders instead of having to manually drill down into our multi-level bill of materials.

Alternatives Considered: Aptean Industrial Manufacturing ERP Made2Manage Edition

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy: The integration of MISys to Sage 50 was very burdensome. Also MISys is a traditional MRP system. It does not peg inventory lots for supply and demand.

Switched From: MISys Manufacturing

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy: Ease of use and excellent functionality.

2 weeks ago

Thank you for your good words and suggestions.

Marek
CEO in Poland
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

MRPeasy Review

Comments: Overall, my experience with MRPeasy was positive. It provided a solid foundation for managing manufacturing processes and streamlining operations. The system's ability to track inventory, plan production, and generate reports was highly valuable. The customer support was responsive and helpful whenever I encountered any issues or had questions. While there were some areas that could be further improved, MRPeasy served as a reliable solution for enhancing efficiency and productivity in manufacturing operations.

Pros:

One of the things I liked most about MRPeasy was its comprehensive and user-friendly interface. It provided a complete solution for managing manufacturing processes, including inventory management, production planning, and scheduling. The system's intuitive layout and ease of use made it simple to navigate and access the necessary information. Additionally, the real-time visibility into production and inventory levels was highly beneficial for effective decision-making.

Cons:

While MRPeasy offered a range of useful features, one aspect I liked least was the limited flexibility in customization. Some specific business requirements or industry-specific needs couldn't be easily accommodated within the system. It would have been beneficial to have more options for tailoring certain aspects to align with the unique needs of the organization. Additionally, the integration capabilities with other software or systems could be improved.

last year

Thank you for your constructive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience with MRPeasy was positive and that it effectively enhanced efficiency and productivity in your manufacturing operations. We will continue working on improving MRPeasy

Neil
CEO and Founder in South Africa
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

MRP made Easy

Comments: Extremely good. We started with MRPEasy when they were still building out the product. We offered lots of insights and they used many of our suggestions in their final design. Now we use it every hour of every day.

Pros:

The functionality in MRPEasy is excellent. It has transformed our business

Cons:

Linking with our accounting system has been problematic and decided not to use it. However, I am confident that, with the right guidance from MRPEasy's support team, it can be done.

2 months ago

Thanks for your review! We're glad MRPeasy has helped to transform your business. Sorry to hear about the integration issues with your accounting system. Our support team is ready to help sort this out, so please get in touch.

Stephen
Operations Manager in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

The name says it all

Comments: Excellent. It is a brilliant piece of software that has saved me and my staff hours of work, enabling us to be so much more efficient. The design, operation and implementation is so clear and easy to use. Cannot fault it.

Pros:

It really does make MRP easy! It was a simple system to setup and implement and using it is a breeze. It manages stock and production efficiently and accurately. We never have any problems with data it works brilliantly. Just can't fault it, even the instructions, help and tutorial videos are brilliant.

Cons:

In an ideal world the CRM would be better and able to import contacts easier. Though the link with pipe drive is intriguing, I need to see how seamless this is so we can manage CRM and MRP all under one roof. Being able to pull more information from the customer order through to the delivery note would remove an operation from my day, similarly from a customer order through to the batch label.

Alternatives Considered: Kantata, Expandable ERP, Statii and Katana

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy: Flexibility, really good tutorial and demo, future integrations. Grows with business and needs.

5 months ago

Magnus
Production Manager in Netherlands
Aviation & Aerospace, 11–50 Employees

No fancy user interface and quite expensive but highly customizable and gets the job done.

Comments: MRPeasy was already partially implemented when I joined the company, and I did not have any previous experience with MRP systems when I joined. I initially thought that it was not the most user friendly system. It looks very "old school". We have been trying a few different systems, exact because our finace department uses exact, and we also gave odoo a try to perhaps move to more of a ERP system. However I felt that both exact and odoo was inferior to MRP easy, BUT, for the functionality that MRP easy offer I do feel that you charge a very high price for it. We pay 79 per user simply for a MRP system when for instance Odoo charges 39 for a ERP solution. We will definitely move away from MRP easy in the future, when we grow our manufacturing team, if you do not change this. I want my employees to be able to use functions like bar code scanning on their tablets without having to pay enterprise / professional subscriptions for them as well.

Pros:

I like that it is quite easy to customize the views, (once you have learned how to do it). The amount of customizable options are also very good compared to some other programs.

Cons:

I do feel that sometimes it is not completely logical to me where to find the settings, the way you have decided to put some settings under enterprise, some settings under professional etc makes it hard to find what I am looking for.

Alternatives Considered: Odoo

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy: Easier to use, more customizable, and partially because it is such a big task to change system.

11 months ago

Thank you for your review.

Jaanus
CEO in Estonia
Maritime, 2–10 Employees

Very affordable MRP software for small business

Comments: In the end of the day i'm very pleased with the value for money MRPEasy provides.

Pros:

For us it was super easy to implement. Our previous stock and orders management system was Excel so all data was available in importable tables.

Cons:

We had to adjust your processes and thinking in some cases to follow software logic, instead of implementing our own existing routine. But i guess, this happens all time if you upgrade from very flexible Excel environment to MRP software.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com and Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy: For us the base functionality covered 98% of what we needed in 1-2 years perspective and the pricing was just super competitive.

7 months ago

Kent
Building Materials, 11–50 Employees

Good MRP/ERP

Comments: Scheduling is the biggest problem we have solved with MRPeasy.

Pros:

We are a flooring manufacturer and this program gives me a good picture of what's happening each day. It also really helps me keep up with raw and finished inventory. Each of my employees has access to it which allows them to keep each project updated as it moves through the shop. It's been a game-changer for us. It frees me up from micro-managing each employee and gives the employees a view of the big picture. They have enjoyed that.

Cons:

The reporting features are a little confusing to figure out. We are still learning the program so haven't ran into a lot of features we would like to add.

8 months ago

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Pedro
Manufacturing Engineer in Canada
Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

MRP for small companies

Comments: It has been Satisfactory to use, and extremely helpful.

Pros:

MRPeasy has facilitated our inventory control, so we have more visibility on the items that are critical on hand and allows us to take preventive measurements if the component is in backorder. I spent much less time doing inventory and actually looking for ways to improve the workflow as our company grows bigger.

Cons:

It requires some time to get used to the correct paths to delete or add some components but once the user is familiar with the platform, it becomes a useful tool. Additionally, It would be helpful upon the creation of the manufacturing order to add other BOMs to the same MO, instead of creating a new BOM that includes multiple BOMs.

Alternatives Considered: Focus MRP, NetSuite and Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy: In the meantime, we only need help with inventory control and some manufacturing workflow. Therefore, other solutions overwhelmed the overall scope we were looking for, and all those features come with a price. Which, we are not ready to implement yet.

7 months ago

Thank you for your detailed review!

Marcel
Director in Netherlands
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

Started a young organization with MRPEasy

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: MRPEasy is perfect for my (young) organization, need to set it up better, to profit more from it. Don't use the manufacturing part yet for example.

Pros:

I like that I can enter purchase order and sales orders and can overview my inventory (in a while).

Cons:

The setup time. There are a few flaws. The requirement to sent mrp links to customers, that shouldn't be involved with mrp (so end up always removing those links).

last week

We're glad to hear that MRPeasy has been a valuable solution for your young organization. We appreciate your feedback. We're here to support you as you continue to optimize your use of MRPeasy.

Stuart
Strategy and Operations Manager in UK
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use web-based MRP

Comments: Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Pros:

Easy to add and remove users. Contextual help menu is very good. Learning videos are great. Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

Cons:

It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

Alternatives Considered: Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy: Fewer features in the purchase order function

3 years ago

Thank you for your feedback!

Ann
COO in US
Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

If you make items that require lot tracking, this is a must have.

Comments: This has changed our business and allowed us to get certifications and expand. We are using it for our skincare business that we sell on Amazon in the US, Canada, UK and EU. Also we use it for a small winery that we have started. It gives us many of the advantages that much larger companies have, but with more flexibility. An incredible $$ performer

Pros:

The product is incredibly easy to use, and we love the full audit trail on bom and routing changes. We have been able to get ISO and organic certifications and the auditors are very comfortable with the level of detail and traceabiltiy. So we can easily track a shipment back to the original raw materials.

Cons:

We have multiple small locations for manufacturing and make lots of small lots. So when I buy in 55 pounds of bees wax, I am splitting that across multiple locations. so that tracking has been really tough and I think it is because I found it difficult to understand sites and storage locations and how best to handle that. So I started out probably wrong and am still trying to figure it out.

Peter
Managing Director in UK
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11–50 Employees

The most Straght foward MRP system

Comments: 2 Years ago we set about moving from an excel based order management system to something more modern, easier to control and better suited to our growing business. Having demo-ed a number of MRP systems none really ticked the boxes for our business and or seemed over complicated or had too many functions and a very steep learning curve. We had given up until I stumbled acrsoss MRPeasy. Its layout, self taught nature and ease of implementation sold the product to me and after the free trial it was a no brainer for our business. Over the last 2 years we have increased learning, improved our systems and expanded use of MRP easy into different aspect sof our business.

Pros:

MRP Easy is layed out very simply, it easy to navigate and simple to understand. It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple

Cons:

Produciton Planning and the interactions of the system are not perfectly suited to our manufacturing process. It means we cnanot use this functionality eaactly as we woudl like.

Robert
Head of prodcution in Finland
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

MRPeasy easy to deploy sofware

Pros:

I have had the pleasure of testing out this software and can confidently say that it is one of the easiest to deploy that I have come across. The user interface was intuitive, making it simple to navigate and understand. Overall, I highly recommend this software to anyone looking for a hassle-free deployment experience.

Cons:

When it comes to software, customization is often a key factor in user satisfaction. Unfortunately, some products fall short in this area, providing limited options for customization. This can be frustrating for users who have specific needs or preferences. While the product in question may be easy to deploy and have a user-friendly interface, the lack of customization options may limit its usefulness for certain users.

Marko
Director Electrical Engineering
Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

A very good tool for small to medium production.

Comments: The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

Pros:

- Nice design, web based - Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself. - Fast development, implementation of requested functions - Easy to use after the proper training - Good price

Cons:

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good. - Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case. - Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

7 years ago

Thank you, great customer!

Nikola
Mining & Metals, 2–10 Employees

Not-so-EasyMRP

Comments: We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable.
I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

Pros:

Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

Cons:

Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

Gary
Production Manager in UK
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11–50 Employees

First MRP Software we have used

Pros:

From the free trial, to implementation and now daily use, the whole process has been incredibly smooth to transition into. From having no prior knowledge in MRP software, it has been easy to self educate ourselves on the system using the many demo data videos supplied on YouTube, breaking each process down into manageable chunks. From our previous process of spreadsheets and email orders, the automated system now, once populated correctly, is as simple as inputting customer orders and letting MRPeasy create all PO's and MO's from a click of button. Really useful piece of Software that provides a wealth of data and has increased overall efficiency in all areas of the business.

Cons:

Some wording may differ from what you might be used to, which can be confusing at times but once you familarise yourself with the terminology, it really is a minor issue.

5 months ago

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Tor Erik
CEO in Norway
Maritime, 11–50 Employees

Simple and user friendly MRP System

Comments: Experience is quite good, all the functions we need are available.

Pros:

Simplicity and ease of use.Excellent help function and good training videos.

Cons:

Production planning of custom products is not optimal.Bulk editing should be possible in more functions than Items and Stock lots.CSV export is cumbersome; columns does not equal your chosen view and not possible to choose decimal separator.

last year

Thanks for your positive feedback. The decimal separator can be set in Settings -> Regional settings.

Robert
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

MRPeasy was a seamless implementation.

Comments: I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Pros:

Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Cons:

I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

Alternatives Considered: Cin7 Core

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy: I found SOS was too disconnected and manually tedious. MRPeasy had more automatic flow of operations.

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy: Ease of use.

3 years ago

CEO in South Africa
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Review of MRPEasy

Comments: We have had a favourable experience.

Pros:

I like that it is web-based, and it is easy to go backwards to find a previois form.

Cons:

It can be difficult to see why an item is not avaible, if it has not been “received” correctly.

10 months ago

Thank you for your feedback!

Keld
Head of Production in Denmark
Aviation & Aerospace, 11–50 Employees

Satlab review

Comments: The overall experience is very good and we will recommend MRPeasy to other companies.

Pros:

MRPeasy is easy to use and cover most of the needs we have as a company The support is excellence

Cons:

The time from a proposal to when it's is implemented.

3 months ago

Thanks for the positive review! We're happy to hear MRPeasy suits your needs and that you've experienced great support. Appreciate the recommendation!

Kyle
Mining & Metals, 2–10 Employees

Very versatile and easy to use software!

Pros:

This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Cons:

Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

Andrew
PLanning & Purchasing Manager in Australia
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!

Pros:

MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable. Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good. But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Cons:

Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

Jared
Chemicals, 2–10 Employees

A great package for start up manufacturing

Comments: We love MRP Easy. As it stands today, we see many years of use as our manufacturing business grows.

Pros:

The best feature of MRP easy, for us, is the recipe management. Formulas are easily entered and managed through the product cycle. Compared to the big systems out there, MRP Easy is a great system for start-up manufacturing companies

Cons:

The production scheduling component is not as intuitive as the rest of the system.

2 years ago

Svetlana
Member of the board in Latvia
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Good program

Comments: In general the best program for that price.

Pros:

Easy to learn how to operate program and it have all main functions for working in small production company.

Cons:

Very hard to create BOM with a lot of subproducts. Cannot understand if all positions are included and added.

3 months ago

Thank you for the positive feedback; we're happy to know that MRPeasy has been easy to learn. Regarding the BOM, there are various strategies for creating subproducts/subassemblies. We advise contacting our Support Team to describe the issues you face, and they will be happy to help.