• Overall
    4.2/5
    4.4/5

About CiiRUS

Vacation Rental reservation and property management software designed to specifically help grow your vacation rental business!

Learn more about CiiRUS

OWNER
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"Ciirus has helped me jump start my business"

Comments: Helped get a head start on my business

Pros: Customer Service is great, quick, and very helpful. Software is easy to navigate and use. Easy to find homes, add homes, features, descriptions, etc...

Cons: You need to pay or contact support for certain access. A little expensive when you have a lot of properties but they have options you can work with.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Kerry N.
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2019

"CiiRUS software makes vacation property management way easier!"

Pros: The CiiRUS team is always working to improve their product

Cons: Reports functionality needs to be easier to customize

• Reviewed on 19/10/2019
Guillermo R.
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"worst software I’ve ever use! Read my review"

Comments: The experience was extremely bad. I selected Ciirus to make my company grow and instead of making it grow Ciirus made lost U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! As I said to them, problems can occur and I didn’t request them the money I lost for connectivity but I was hoping they fix the problems. They never contacted me to fix the problem. Once they contacted me was when I requested a deduction on the monthly payment for coronavirus they contacted me to offer Love rentals . They said with that I was going to increase my sales .. hahahaha how funny! I don’t know if they live in planet earth or what but we had 100% cancellations! When I requested a discount on the monthly payment was because other softwares are giving between from 1-3 months free payments to keep their clients !

Pros: We’ve selected ciirus because once we start using it there were not too many softwares in the market as they are right now . Big mistake! Now looking other softwares I don’t see any pros ..

Cons: DON’T USE CIIRUS! Once we started with Ciirus they first told us that it was cloud based and it was not MAC friendly, we had to download an app where we could use it that way but it failed every day. Now they did a new version but it is bad. Then, when we signed up they told us they were working with new channels to connect ( Booking.com will be ready soon they said.. probably in just 1 or 2 months hahaha .. you know what? It passed 3 years and they still don’t have connectivity 2 ways with Booking.com, if they say they have don’t believe them ! They work with channel manager where you can connect thought them but there are always errors. we lost more than U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for that and they never took any responsibility. Ciirus said it was the channel manager error and the channel manager said it was a ciirus error ..unbeleivable! Search for a software that has direct connectivity with main channels ( Airbnb, booking.com, expedia , homeaway) .
Ciirus has connectivity with Airbnb but they charge you 1% of confirmed bookings ( other softwares don’t charge anything) .
The software it is not friendly at all. Customer service it is really bad. It doesn’t have Unified inbox for the different channels ( if they say they have don’t believe them because they don’t have direct connectivity ) . The accounting side it is very poor, you can’t make a properly owner statement as it should be. Reports are very poor. I don’t even know why I’ve been using this software this long time!

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Amanda N.
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2020

"Easy to use & great customer support"

Comments: We have increased our portfolio of homes and sales revenue by using the Ciirus software

Pros: Really easy to use. Very simple and straightforward when producing owner statements. The support from the Ciirus team is first class. Very friendly and approachable. Also with Ciirus you have the added bonus of working with Love Rentals and they work very hard to get you good bookings. We are very happy with Ciirus.

Cons: It would be good if we could store documents related to the owner and have an email too build within Ciirus.

• Reviewed on 06/03/2020
Natasha F.
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2019

"Property Manger User of CiiRUS Vacation Software"

Pros: 1. Ciirus Customers Services are very helpful and this Vacation Rental Software has many capabilities for companies big and small
2. It great that the system can integrate with Channel Operators, so you can manage all your bookings in one place
3. The Mobile App is wonderful for Managers on the go
4. Ciirus has made many improvements since I started using it in 2017 and the support team continue to work with managers asking for their input, so thank you!

Cons: 1. The desktop version is not very user friendly for Property managers on the go as trying to access it on your phone while out on the field to add and edit bookings or add costs to a work orders is a task...I can do it on my Iphone but its not very easy so adding that feature to the mobile app would be a great addition to the mobile app
2. Ciirus does not integrate with my online Quickbooks, you must have the QB Desktop version which is another licence
3. The Owner Statements can be a bit confusing when there are lots of entries to the Owner
4. I think a 3 day training course in learning how to fully utilize everything Ciirus has to offer to small businesses like myself would be very useful and I would pay money to attend this course if it was offered. I think if i learned how to properly use Ciirus I would save lots of time trying to figure where i am financially with my business, as i have to input manually everything onto Quick books, so double work

Hi Natasha,

We really appreciate your kind feedback. All of us here value the partnership we have together and thank you for your loyal business. If you are not already using it, we recently launched a major update to the software, meaning that all the functionality is now available in your web browser from any device, so you no longer need to use the old mobile app, which does miss some of these features. I hope you'll check it out! Also, great news, we have just added an integration with QuickBooks online, and it should be going live in a matter of days. Please contact us to set that up. It's included in the all-in-one subscription you already have. Lastly, it would be our pleasure to host you for training. We love meeting with our customers and host training daily, online and in person. Please email [email protected] to set up a multi-day session as you requested. We can't wait!

Joshua P.
Property manager
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Easy to use interface & Exceptional Customer Service "

Comments: Pleasant & Convenient

Pros: Custom Reporting & Real-Time 2 way API

Cons: Missing listing amenities for Airbnb and HomeAway.
We had to change to "Limited Sync" to make certain listing changes.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Sandra A.
Business Manager, Accountant & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2020

"Ciirus Technical Supporting "

Comments: I consider myself "savvy" in computer, but it does not make me an expert. It is on me to learn how to handle the software/application, however to all of us to succeed, we need a good support.
Ciirus support team is not only good, they are one of the best support team I have ever worked with. I feel comfortable to count on their team, and confident that I will complete my task on time. They are professionals, courteous and agile. Congrats to the team!

Pros: It is fast, logical and concise. The new software features makes the process faster and provide us with a clear view of our business day-to-day results in a simple "touch-of-a-button". We like everything, from the "one-point of contact" platform, which allows us to have a 360 view of all our rentals in a diverse Vacation Home sites, to the taxes reports.

Cons: So far, there is nothing I like the least.

• Reviewed on 23/02/2020
Catherine M.
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2019

"Ciirus is user friendly and efficient."

Comments: Ciirus makes quoting and keeping track of guests a breeze.

Pros: From the convenient Dashboard to the easy reports, Ciirus has made my day to day so much easier. Out of all of the softwares that I have used in my years of work, Ciirus has been by far the best.

Cons: Some of the calendar fields, especially in reports cannot be filled in manually, it requires you to scroll through month by month and when you are trying to pull a report starting from 2017 it could be a bit tedious.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It has been a pleasure for all of us to work with you and your company. I do have some good news, I think I can solve the con that you listed. When you want to go back in time on a report, instead of clicking the arrow to go back month by month, if you click on the name of the month, it changes so that each time you click the arrow it goes back one whole year. If you have any trouble with this, feel free to email our team at [email protected] so they can give you a walk through. Thanks again for your loyal business!

• Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"We have been using Ciirus since it started. "

Pros: I like the easiness of the program and the way you can navigate through all aspects. Also the integration aspect with other programs and websites makes it super easy to run our business!

Cons: The company is rapidly growing and they are loosing the lack of personal care they use to have. They are making so many changes to the software constantly and it becomes hard to keep up. Then it is very hard to also try and get in contact with someone who can help.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Elsie mae C.
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2019

"Ciirus combines property management with reservations"

Pros: Great customer support. Easy to use once you master the basics, but you can always check out the training videos or schedule your own training call.

Cons: Ciirus is getting better, but it does not handle Canadian taxes well - we have developed workarounds but don't think we should need to.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2019
Beth H.
Owner/Manager
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2017

"Roberto and his staff are always pleasant to work with. "

Pros: It is easy to navigate. It was the first software that I used and will continue to used for the foreseeable future.

Cons: There is so much to learn you cannot possibly learn it all. Each time it updates we must learn it all over again. I have used this software for the past 7 years and have only begun to scratch below the surface.
I do wish that we were able to access the Rental Exchange feature without it costing an arm and leg.
More one on one training would be very helpful. Perhaps monthly webinars to further help each companies staff.

by CiiRUS on 16/05/2017

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your review, and thank you for being a valued CiiRUS customer!

I just wanted to be sure you know that our one-on-one training program is available for your use as and when you need it. We will be in touch with you separately to help you schedule a session. We would also be happy to speak about how you can make some extra money on the Rental Exchange program. We are always interested in making sure that the value of our services is reflected fairly in the cost, and we are confident that the new features and tools will be valuable to your business.

Lastly, you¿ll be glad to know that we are getting ready to launch a new Webinar series called CiiRUS TV, which will be live within your CiiRUS account every day. In the meantime, our vast library of recorded training sessions can be accessed from the `Video Training¿ tab in CiiRUS.

All the best wishes and kind regards,

• Reviewed on 01/05/2017
Catherine U.
Business owner
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2019

"Good but could be a whole lot better"

Pros: It covers all the basics requirements for a booking software

Cons: The ical calendar is slow to sync with my other listing websites, can take up to an hour or more.
It is clunky to use and I've had several glitches that can take quite some time to resolve.

Hi Catherine,

This is great feedback. iCal integrations are notoriously unreliable, and provide developers like us with very little flexibility to help - this is why we provide comprehensive 2-way API feeds to connect you with sites like HomeAway, Vrbo, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Home To Go, and Booking.com. If you aren't yet set up with the direct connections, please contact [email protected] to get plugged in. It will make a world of difference for you. Also, I was sorry to hear that some of your concerns took time to resolve. If you are ever experiencing such a delay, our admin staff is available at the main office number to connect you with a rep and bring rapid resolution to your cases. You can also email [email protected] to talk more about your experiences and help us to do better next time.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2019
Lynda M.
Marketing Director
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2017

"Ciirus is the "Total Operating Solution", for running a successful vacation management company."

Comments: Pros:
They know and understand the vacation rental management business inside and out. They have thought of and have all the tools you will need to be more successful and in less time.
The calendar sync, allows for communication with others, to receive limitless bookings and provide a convenient login for your owners.
Accounting is easy, with the owner statement and tax reporting system. Pricing is cost effective and customizable for any size management company. Email responders, make marketing stress-free. Operations- provides a "real time" job tracker, allowing for easy information flow to support accurate records. Customer service top notch. a real person answers the phone and is always ready to assist and support. A+ web designers offer solutions and are always there to lend a hand. They complete customer needs quickly and charge reasonable fees.

Cons:
I'd like the website to process requests a bit faster, but we are getting the bookings, so it is producing well for us. I'm sure they'll improve this in the future.

Recommendations to other buyers:
They are a knowledgeable, professional company, growing rapidly every day. In my opinion, they are the best in the market today.

by CiiRUS on 28/04/2017

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are always improving our systems and look to continue to drive business to our clients.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2017
Mandi S.
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2017

"We are so glad we switched from our previous reservation software."

Pros: The software is easy to use, the layout allows you to navigate seamlessly through the system Ciirus meets all our needs from putting in work orders, allocation of cleans and placing reservations. This is a multi faceted system.
The team at Ciirus are very helpful and really want you to succeed. Since joining with Ciirus we have increased our bookings with being able to partner with Homeaway, Airbnb, through their system. We have basically cut down our errors to zero, as long as the data is inputted correctly, Ciirus is always right lol.

Cons: There are so many facets to the system, we are learning new things and coming across new ways of working. I would definitely recommend detailed training on the system, especially when you first start to use it. The Ciirus team are so helpful

• Reviewed on 29/05/2017
Sydney D.
Assistant Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2017

"Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!"

Comments: The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

Pros: I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

Cons: As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Birgit K.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"Review for Ciirus program"

Comments: I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Pros: Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Cons: Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings.
Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2017
Marcio T.
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2017

"Central Piece in our Operations"

Comments: Ciirus has been an important part of our operations. Besides its core functionalities are central for our company, our relationship with the whole team makes all the difference from the self-proclaimed major software packages competition out there. Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!!

Pros: Software has a vast amount of crucial features and it is useful in all aspects of our operations enabling all departments interact within the same environment.

Cons: It demands a significant learning curve to integrate the whole team into it.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2017
Jason M.
Management Consulting, 13-50 Employees

"Ciirus "

Pros: Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Cons: Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however.
It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

Terry W.

"Awesome Software"

Comments: I chose the software several years ago because (a) I thought is was the best software and (b) I thought the company had a better understanding of the vacation rental market and a better understanding of the future of vacation rentals.

Pros: World class software, easy to learn and use, very training including endless videos, very good distribution, very good automations, very good reporting and accounting.

Cons: Not compatible with Mac users. V-2Cloud is a work around but makes the software clunky to use.

Franco C.
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2019

"Ciirus Review"

Comments: I kind of was expecting a little bit more. The user interface is complicated compared to the previous software I used. Some basic features are missing such as the ability from a guest to book direct from a quote we send. The new mobile version is not user friendly and was a big disappointment. The Quickbooks integration should be great if working properly. Support team tried helping but when I started using real life it seems not be integrated properly. I'm waiting the end of the year to seat with my CPA and try to adjust that with his help.

Pros: Channel Partners Integration
Quickbooks integration

Cons: Mobile Version
Quickbooks Integration Support. I seek for help but the way I'm integrated is not correct.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2019
Isaac D.
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2017

"Best switch to a VR platform we ever made!"

Comments: We have used three different platforms for our company and never found a perfect fit for our business model until we used Ciirus. They have help expand our company, increase our rental revenue and introduce us to secondary revenue streams. Best decision we have ever made!

Pros: The ability to connect with other users to distribute properties.

Cons: The back end takes some getting use to.

by CiiRUS on 09/03/2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Your review will help other vacation rental managers with their vetting process and assist us in making our software better!

• Reviewed on 09/03/2017
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"Great ideas that fall short on delivery"

Comments: Ciirus was a last minute decision to help assist with the purchase of a rental company. They have great ideas and could be a major player in this field. They unfortunately are trying to expand and grow too fast to keep control of the program, therefore failing miserably with customer satisfaction.

Pros: The concept of the whole program that Ciirus has come up with is great, and they have a lot of good ideas on the platform

Cons: The program is loaded with bugs and glitches that makes using it a regular frustration. Getting help from the help desk in not as quick or easy as you would expect, even a non reply occuring every now and then. I've even been told regarding one of the glutches that they can't figure out why it changes the dollar numbers from one screen to the next. Kind of an important item in business, not to mess with billing. Last update crashed my computer, and locked me out of Ciirus for over a day.

by CiiRUS on 10/10/2019

Thank you very much for this feedback. I'd like to learn more about the specific difficulties you've encountered and see what I can do to help. Your experience described is not consistent with the larger sentiment from our happy customers, so it's extremely important we have the opportunity to deliver that same value to you. We have brought in significant resources to track with the heightened demand for our services - it's unacceptable that you've experienced such delays and errors. Would you mind emailing [email protected] so we can talk more about the problems you've had, and do what we can to correct course? Thank you so much.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019
Nikki D.
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2018

"Couldn't ask for better!"

Comments: The team at Ciirus is always quick to respond. We are truly glad we decided to go with them.

Pros: Software is extremely easy to use and the services/amenities/functions it provides is absolutely everything we need to manage our business efficiently.

Cons: There is really nothing we can say here. We do not feel there are any cons.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2018
Laura K.
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"CiiRUS "

Comments: I was told that data mitigation and setup would be easy. It ended up being extremely time consuming and a daunting task, so I decided to PAY EXTRA to have the CiiRUS team do it for us. I later found out that even after paying, they still needed me to go in and fill out a bunch of info that was already listed on our current platform. There is also a long wait for training sessions and the user manual is, in my opinion, not clearly thought out and overly complicated to follow.

Pros: It links directly up with Airbnb & HomeAway which makes my life easier since I can use one platform to update all my listings. They also offer email marketing which is nice.

Cons: The on boarding process is horrible. The onboarding team wasn't very helpful at all and weren't willing to connect with my current software's API.

by CiiRUS on 14/10/2018

Hi Laura,

Thanks very much for leaving us this feedback. What you've described is way below the lofty standards that we set for ourselves in terms of customer experience. I apologize that it was not as easy to get going as you had hoped. I am sure that we can do better and correct these mistakes.

Since your onboarding period around a year ago, we have significantly increased training and data migration resources to make the transition smoother, and give you more tools to be successful. Would you mind sending an email to [email protected] so that our team can better understand your pain points and correct this experience? It is so important to us that the software delivers value to your company and that you are happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Edney S.
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2017

"Perfect Vacation and Management Software "

Comments: CiiRUS is working perfect for our business. Our company uses CiiRUS since we start in this business and we never have any problem using CiiRUS.
The technical support and training team are always available to help us with our questions.

Pros: friendly system.
easy to operate it.

Cons: no mac version Yet

by CiiRUS on 28/04/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and insight. We are glad to have you on board.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2017