Property Manger User of CiiRUS Vacation Software

Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Natasha F.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: 1. Ciirus Customers Services are very helpful and this Vacation Rental Software has many capabilities for companies big and small
2. It great that the system can integrate with Channel Operators, so you can manage all your bookings in one place
3. The Mobile App is wonderful for Managers on the go
4. Ciirus has made many improvements since I started using it in 2017 and the support team continue to work with managers asking for their input, so thank you!

Cons: 1. The desktop version is not very user friendly for Property managers on the go as trying to access it on your phone while out on the field to add and edit bookings or add costs to a work orders is a task...I can do it on my Iphone but its not very easy so adding that feature to the mobile app would be a great addition to the mobile app
2. Ciirus does not integrate with my online Quickbooks, you must have the QB Desktop version which is another licence
3. The Owner Statements can be a bit confusing when there are lots of entries to the Owner
4. I think a 3 day training course in learning how to fully utilize everything Ciirus has to offer to small businesses like myself would be very useful and I would pay money to attend this course if it was offered. I think if i learned how to properly use Ciirus I would save lots of time trying to figure where i am financially with my business, as i have to input manually everything onto Quick books, so double work

Roberto and his staff are always pleasant to work with.

Reviewed on 01/05/2017
Beth H.
Owner/Manager
Hospitality, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It is easy to navigate. It was the first software that I used and will continue to used for the foreseeable future.

Cons: There is so much to learn you cannot possibly learn it all. Each time it updates we must learn it all over again. I have used this software for the past 7 years and have only begun to scratch below the surface.
I do wish that we were able to access the Rental Exchange feature without it costing an arm and leg.
More one on one training would be very helpful. Perhaps monthly webinars to further help each companies staff.

by CiiRUS on 16/05/2017

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your review, and thank you for being a valued CiiRUS customer!

I just wanted to be sure you know that our one-on-one training program is available for your use as and when you need it. We will be in touch with you separately to help you schedule a session. We would also be happy to speak about how you can make some extra money on the Rental Exchange program. We are always interested in making sure that the value of our services is reflected fairly in the cost, and we are confident that the new features and tools will be valuable to your business.

Lastly, you¿ll be glad to know that we are getting ready to launch a new Webinar series called CiiRUS TV, which will be live within your CiiRUS account every day. In the meantime, our vast library of recorded training sessions can be accessed from the `Video Training¿ tab in CiiRUS.

All the best wishes and kind regards,
The CiiRUS Team.

Good but could be a whole lot better

Reviewed on 07/05/2019
Catherine U.
Business owner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It covers all the basics requirements for a booking software

Cons: The ical calendar is slow to sync with my other listing websites, can take up to an hour or more.
It is clunky to use and I've had several glitches that can take quite some time to resolve.

Ciirus is user friendly and efficient.

Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Catherine M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ciirus makes quoting and keeping track of guests a breeze.

Pros: From the convenient Dashboard to the easy reports, Ciirus has made my day to day so much easier. Out of all of the softwares that I have used in my years of work, Ciirus has been by far the best.

Cons: Some of the calendar fields, especially in reports cannot be filled in manually, it requires you to scroll through month by month and when you are trying to pull a report starting from 2017 it could be a bit tedious.

Ciirus is the "Total Operating Solution", for running a successful vacation management company.

Reviewed on 14/04/2017
Lynda M.
Marketing Director
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Pros:
They know and understand the vacation rental management business inside and out. They have thought of and have all the tools you will need to be more successful and in less time.
The calendar sync, allows for communication with others, to receive limitless bookings and provide a convenient login for your owners.
Accounting is easy, with the owner statement and tax reporting system. Pricing is cost effective and customizable for any size management company. Email responders, make marketing stress-free. Operations- provides a "real time" job tracker, allowing for easy information flow to support accurate records. Customer service top notch. a real person answers the phone and is always ready to assist and support. A+ web designers offer solutions and are always there to lend a hand. They complete customer needs quickly and charge reasonable fees.

Cons:
I'd like the website to process requests a bit faster, but we are getting the bookings, so it is producing well for us. I'm sure they'll improve this in the future.

Recommendations to other buyers:
They are a knowledgeable, professional company, growing rapidly every day. In my opinion, they are the best in the market today.

by CiiRUS on 28/04/2017

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are always improving our systems and look to continue to drive business to our clients.

We are so glad we switched from our previous reservation software.

Reviewed on 29/05/2017
Mandi S.
Customer Support

Pros: The software is easy to use, the layout allows you to navigate seamlessly through the system Ciirus meets all our needs from putting in work orders, allocation of cleans and placing reservations. This is a multi faceted system.
The team at Ciirus are very helpful and really want you to succeed. Since joining with Ciirus we have increased our bookings with being able to partner with Homeaway, Airbnb, through their system. We have basically cut down our errors to zero, as long as the data is inputted correctly, Ciirus is always right lol.

Cons: There are so many facets to the system, we are learning new things and coming across new ways of working. I would definitely recommend detailed training on the system, especially when you first start to use it. The Ciirus team are so helpful

Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Sydney D.
Assistant Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

Pros: I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

Cons: As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

Review for Ciirus program

Birgit K.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Pros: Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Cons: Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings.
Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

Central Piece in our Operations

Reviewed on 17/04/2017
Marcio T.
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ciirus has been an important part of our operations. Besides its core functionalities are central for our company, our relationship with the whole team makes all the difference from the self-proclaimed major software packages competition out there. Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!!

Pros: Software has a vast amount of crucial features and it is useful in all aspects of our operations enabling all departments interact within the same environment.

Cons: It demands a significant learning curve to integrate the whole team into it.

Ciirus

Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Jason M.
Management Consulting, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Cons: Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however.
It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Terry W.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I chose the software several years ago because (a) I thought is was the best software and (b) I thought the company had a better understanding of the vacation rental market and a better understanding of the future of vacation rentals.

Pros: World class software, easy to learn and use, very training including endless videos, very good distribution, very good automations, very good reporting and accounting.

Cons: Not compatible with Mac users. V-2Cloud is a work around but makes the software clunky to use.

We have been using Ciirus since it started.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the easiness of the program and the way you can navigate through all aspects. Also the integration aspect with other programs and websites makes it super easy to run our business!

Cons: The company is rapidly growing and they are loosing the lack of personal care they use to have. They are making so many changes to the software constantly and it becomes hard to keep up. Then it is very hard to also try and get in contact with someone who can help.

Best switch to a VR platform we ever made!

Reviewed on 09/03/2017
Isaac D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have used three different platforms for our company and never found a perfect fit for our business model until we used Ciirus. They have help expand our company, increase our rental revenue and introduce us to secondary revenue streams. Best decision we have ever made!

Pros: The ability to connect with other users to distribute properties.

Cons: The back end takes some getting use to.

by CiiRUS on 09/03/2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Your review will help other vacation rental managers with their vetting process and assist us in making our software better!

CiiRUS software makes vacation property management way easier!

Reviewed on 19/10/2019
Kerry N.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The CiiRUS team is always working to improve their product

Cons: Reports functionality needs to be easier to customize

Ciirus has helped me jump start my business

Reviewed on 25/07/2018
OWNER
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Helped get a head start on my business

Pros: Customer Service is great, quick, and very helpful. Software is easy to navigate and use. Easy to find homes, add homes, features, descriptions, etc...

Cons: You need to pay or contact support for certain access. A little expensive when you have a lot of properties but they have options you can work with.

Couldn't ask for better!

Reviewed on 07/09/2018
Nikki D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The team at Ciirus is always quick to respond. We are truly glad we decided to go with them.

Pros: Software is extremely easy to use and the services/amenities/functions it provides is absolutely everything we need to manage our business efficiently.

Cons: There is really nothing we can say here. We do not feel there are any cons.

CiiRUS

Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Laura K.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was told that data mitigation and setup would be easy. It ended up being extremely time consuming and a daunting task, so I decided to PAY EXTRA to have the CiiRUS team do it for us. I later found out that even after paying, they still needed me to go in and fill out a bunch of info that was already listed on our current platform. There is also a long wait for training sessions and the user manual is, in my opinion, not clearly thought out and overly complicated to follow.

Pros: It links directly up with Airbnb & HomeAway which makes my life easier since I can use one platform to update all my listings. They also offer email marketing which is nice.

Cons: The on boarding process is horrible. The onboarding team wasn't very helpful at all and weren't willing to connect with my current software's API.

by CiiRUS on 14/10/2018

Hi Laura,

Thanks very much for leaving us this feedback. What you've described is way below the lofty standards that we set for ourselves in terms of customer experience. I apologize that it was not as easy to get going as you had hoped. I am sure that we can do better and correct these mistakes.

Since your onboarding period around a year ago, we have significantly increased training and data migration resources to make the transition smoother, and give you more tools to be successful. Would you mind sending an email to [email protected] so that our team can better understand your pain points and correct this experience? It is so important to us that the software delivers value to your company and that you are happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
The CiiRUS Team

Perfect Vacation and Management Software

Reviewed on 26/04/2017
Edney S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: CiiRUS is working perfect for our business. Our company uses CiiRUS since we start in this business and we never have any problem using CiiRUS.
The technical support and training team are always available to help us with our questions.

Pros: friendly system.
easy to operate it.

Cons: no mac version Yet

by CiiRUS on 28/04/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and insight. We are glad to have you on board.

Ciirus Review

Reviewed on 03/06/2019
Lashonne S.
Call Center Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is probably the most difficult to use but it is great when you own many properties and need to change sales information to allow you to rent properties as a management system.

Pros: The system is easy to use and allows the management team to include all details needed when booking reservations.

Cons: It is a little hard to maneuver in the beginning but once you use it repeatedly you are able to find a flow.

Excellent top notch software and service!!!

Matt B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have 2 vacation rental business/websites with Cirrus. They worked with me from the beginning to the end product with every step. The staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Ciirus for vacation rental software.

Pros: Easy to set up and learn. Very user friendly. Price point is very fair for the level of software. Always up to date.

Cons: None

I Love using Ciirus, it is a lifesaver. Their customer service is outstanding!!

Reviewed on 07/05/2017
Rafael N.
Customer Support

Pros: Great Software!! This software makes it much easier to manage our properties. I would recommend this software to all Property Managers.

Great option for Salesforce Inbox

Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Brian W.
Marketing Director
Airlines/Aviation, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Quick and easy setup. It does exactly what it's supposed to and is a great alternative for Salesforce Inbox.

Cons: It doesn't always sync smoothly and I've had some hiccups with the information not always saving properly in Salesforce.

Great System!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017
Milena V.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Best system I have seen for vacation rentals, very complete with accounting, operations and reservations functionality.

Pros: ease of use, it's very complete

Cons: Issue going on with the integration with homeway,

Fantastic Company

Reviewed on 13/04/2017
Graham M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have always had a first class service when I deal with any member of the Ciirus team , always very professional and ready to help.

Pros: Very easy to use

Cons: Nothing

What did we do without Ciirus

Don S.
CEO and Owner
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have know Cirrus for all most all of it's years in operations and watched it gow into a Majour Software Company helping our Property Management Company with so many homes (all located) around Disney World Parks in Florida It would be a nightmare controlling all the bookings and then the management of the homes (by using the differing reports) that the software provides us They also have a great response Team as and when we need to call them with an issue that crops up - usually the problem is on our side but the Team takes care and lisends to our problem and then walks us through what we need to do to sort it and then off we go again Not too sure what we would have done with Ciirus and I would guest that we would not be as good as we are without them than you the Team at Ciirus

Pros: The format is straight forward and easy to use

Cons: the only comenst here is that you have to remind yourself to save the info each time