Filter by:

• Overall

About Pocomos

Pocomos pest control software is fairly priced, highly scalable, and efficient. Call us today so we can show you a live tour.

Learn more about Pocomos

Stephanie M.
Vpresident
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"Friendly and personable employees but the company seems understaffed to take care of its customers."

Pros: I signed up with Pocomos because I liked their easy to read screens and the ease of use that it offered. It takes your business to paperless and "somewhat" automated. You will still have to manually identify who needs an upcoming service notification email and then generate it and the same applies with an advance phone call or text message (so not truely automated). Pocomos gives you the ability to text message customers and the customer can text you back. This system also allows technicians to upload photos to the customer's account which is nice.

Cons: I signed up with Pocomos in Feb 2017 and we planned to go live in May / June 2017. By November 30, 2017 I was still NOT up and going. When I sent my 1st data file to them, it came back to me for a proof read. EVERY customer's information record contained incorrect data. I took 8 weeks to manually do the spreadsheet myself to make sure the data was correct. Once the data was submitted, I was then told that they would only import one service per customer and not each service (I could have saved myself 3 weeks at least if I would have been told this ahead of time). Once my data was in "their hands" there were repeated issues of duplicate customers and data to the point they had to wipe the slate clean and redo it. Once redone, the same problems reoccurred. With no resolution in sight and my data file now 3 - 4 months out of date, I had to let them go. I paid fees and charges to convert to Pocomos and had nothing to show for it. I emailed my Pocomos contacts and asked for a partial refund of my charges and I heard back from NO ONE. While I liked the people at Pocomos very much, they couldn't get the job done. And to end the business endeavor, a simple emailed reply on their behalf would have been nice.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018
Jason M.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2020

"Great for my office but not for my customers"

Comments: I really like the software and have invested many hours and dollars into the implementation of it. Hopefully they can fix some of the issues that would seem to be very easy fixes. I do not want to have to make another change.

Pros: The software is easy to use. It has everything that my previous software did not. It was easy to set up and the support so far has been top notch. The pricing is fair and competitive.

Cons: Although I like using this software, my customers do not. It is not user friendly at all from my customer's perspective. The customer portal is surprisingly primitive, surprising because the software is very advanced. My customers are constantly having issues paying for their services through the portal and my outstanding A/R has increased by nearly 75%. Links to the portal expire or do not work leaving my customers frustrated and angry. This has been extremely disappointing. If we can't get paid for our services, then what is the point?

• Reviewed on 30/06/2020
Blake G.
Customer Service Rep
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2019

"Great Pest Control Software"

Comments: Super happy with the customer service. Help is literally a click away and they are always very helpful and responsive.

Pros: Customer service, functionality on the office side is fantastic. Scheduling appointments and customer contact is very easy.

Cons: Texting is a little difficult in the field but it sounds like that is going to be fixed with the release of the app.

Heather W.
Customer Service Representative
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Review"

Comments: Generally good, it was simple and fast to learn, great customer service

Pros: I like that it's organized and easy to use.

Cons: There are often glitches that cause us to change make some of our automated processes manual for a while. Not a bad thing, but sometime an unpleasant surprise. (Like having to manually check if a customer with a preferred tech is on the right route, instead of being able to trust the system)

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Porter S.
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2015

"The best software for pest Ive ever seen."

Comments: Pocomos allowed us to grow from startup to a sizeable company (medium-sized by most counts) with very little heavy lifting. It takes care of routing, scheduling, and work orders for us. The best part is allowing us to do a paperless system, and although some of our customers dont want emails, most do, and it allows us to get rid of TONS of paperwork.

by Pocomos on 17/03/2015

Thank you for your review!

• Reviewed on 17/03/2015
Ryan H.
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"User for 4 years"

Comments: This is a great company. Good customer service, good product, and it has only gotten better over the years.

Pros: Easy to use, manipulate route work, or customer data. Paperless, time saving.

Cons: Sometimes updates can cause a glitch or issue during the workday. Maybe update testing should be more stringent?

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Emerald B.

"Great program"

Comments: Great!! They are updating the program all of the time and continuing to help business grow.

Pros: Very user friendly and you don't have to wait a week to hear back from the staff if you have a question! Twenty minutes tops!

Cons: Need Automatic calling (but I heard it's in the works!!!)

Alphonso S.
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: Very good

Pros: Ease of use
prompt response on question i have about the product
Functionality
Cost
Over all great product much more user friendly than my previous software

Cons: need to add property layout that would send this software over the top

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019
Laurie P.
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Triple L Pest Control"

Comments: The BEST customer service! He is very knowledgeable & helpful.

Pros: I like that all information is automatically saved, ease of moving/rescheduling customers, quick look at individual customer profiles, ease of entering payments & customer notes, customer texting ease of technician access & use, and GREAT customer service!!!!

Cons: I would like to be able to print the monthly job pool, not have to create & name the routes each month.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Vanessa P.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees

"Pocomos"

Comments: I think the overall program is great, we are able to route our technicians areas pretty easy now.

Pros: Very easy to work through and with on a daily basis.

Cons: The schedule viewing and the times all the way on the left far side.

Kirby B.
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2015

"Not there yet"

Comments: Minimal custom reporting, less sorting ability. Existing reports are deficient. No sales reports. The Payments report is closest you come. Sales tax reports change daily even for prior months. No bulk payment input available, you must go to each customer individually.
Team is (well was) responsive and easy to work with. Product has good direction and some very good features. Underlying databases may need to be reconstructed to go to next level and eliminate current instability (above mentioned tax reports, auto credit card processing always going down, etc)

by Pocomos on 15/02/2016

This seems like just a simple misunderstanding of the features of the product. Pocomos features a custom report writer, a sales report bundle, and bulk payment options. We appreciate the review, and would recommend that you take advantage of our training options including videos, webcasts, and user manual in order to learn about the specific features that have been cited here. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 11/12/2015
Ryan W.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2015

"Deciding to use Pocomos is one of the best decisions I have made for my business"

Comments: I have used Pocomos in my company ever since its inception. Going paperless and having a system that manages every step in the customer process is one of the best decisions I made for my company. Pocomos is super easy to use, whether it be on my phone, iPad or computer. I would recommend it to anyone who has a pest control company or is thinking about starting one up. Pocomos is already great and they are committed to continued growth and progress so they will only get better.

Michael S.

"Dynamic Software"

Comments: I have been using Pocomos for over 5 years, and it is clearly the best pest control software thus far.

Pros: Pocomos is a Dynamic software. As needs arise, they adjust the program. Also, the standard features are not add on modules like other software companies for pest control. I have tried all of the big ones. Have a question or issue, no problem. Chat with them right on all of the screens. They answer within 10 minutes while you continue to work! The reps are always so quick to answer. I have the same experience as everyone in the tech department.

Cons: I it's beginning, the androids did not work as well as Apple. Those early issues have long since been rectified.

Katie H.
Customer Service Representative
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Pocomos have excellent customer service!"

Comments: I have had several suggestions for their software development and they have listened to me and I always feel like my feedback is valuable.

Pros: I like the visual maps and visual routes. They are easy to understand. I also enjoy being able to make specific changes and templates designed for our customers and their needs.

Cons: If there is anything I don't like, I tell Pocomos and they fix it pretty quickly. I occasionally run into a small glitch after an update but I expect that after major updates. I expect them to be fixed as well, which they do. It would be nice if we could see the emojis customers send us. I just assume they are all "thumbs up".

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Kyle W.
Managing Officer
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2016

"Great Software"

Comments: We have been using Pocomos for about 2 years now. It has helped us expand how we run out business. We have been able to provide better Customer services, collect more payments and communicate better between techs and the office.

Pros: Ease of processing. Ability to communicate easily between techs and office. Accessability to run office from anywhere. Ease of access for sales reps

Cons: Honestly nothing stands out. If there ever is anything of concern they update the software to customize our concerns.

by Pocomos on 24/08/2016

Thanks Kyle for your review!

• Reviewed on 24/08/2016
Randy A.
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"Pocomos Software Review"

Comments: Since I have been able to get a hold of a human being to talk to aka our rep I’ll be extremely pleased with the program so far.

Pros: It is user friendly and its functionality

Cons: Haven’t found anything yet to complain about. Some minor stuff they’re working on.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
Jessica G.
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Best Pest Control software available"

Pros: That it's user friendly, fast, no conflicts with customers accounts. Very easy to use even for someone who is just starting out.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Shawn M.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Thank God for POCOMOS!"

Comments: We had a pretty rough experience with our previous software. POCOMOS has been fantastic! Easy to use and excellent customer service. Onboarding was quick and painless.

Pros: Easy to use. Customizable. Autopay integration. Routing is perfect. Paperless is truly possible.

by Pocomos on 23/08/2016

Thanks for your review!

• Reviewed on 23/08/2016
Dan W.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2015

"Pocomos improves efficiency and gives freedom of use"

Comments: Overall, very satisfied. I have been using this software for over 4 months and it's awesome. It allows me to be mobile and run my company from my ipad so I'm not stuck in the office. I love the fact that I can access the software from my Mac at home, my PC at work, my iphone or my ipad, and it works well on all of them. It also offers unlimited users to log in simultaneously, instead of having to pay for a certain number of licences. It has many features that are cutting edge and improve overall productivity. They also have responsive customer service, free training and they are always updating it with new features. Well done Pocomos.

Kraig W.
Environmental Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2018

"Really good software"

Comments: Overall, it has been great! I know that it is still a work in progress but for the most part, it’s nice!

Pros: It’s relatively easy to use. I really like the new feature of the SMS TEXT that it sends an alert.

Cons: I wish it would send 2 day out reminder texts automatically.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2018
William S.
William S.
Business Owner
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2018

"Easy, thorough and modern software at reasonable pricing"

Comments: Ease of use, less expensive and easy to adapt to.

Pros: Can have as many users as needed, pricing is based on active customer base. Runs the same across all platforms. Modern and easy to adapt to.

Cons: There is really nothing I can think of, we have had a few items we wanted changed and they usually respond to our needs in a timely fashion

• Reviewed on 09/07/2018
Marie B.
Clerk

"User Friendly!!"

Comments: Overall, it is just a wonderful program that is easy to learn and figure out! Not many programs are like that!

Pros: I love how easy it is to route jobs with this software! We've actually tried other softwares, and none are as user friendly as Pocomos. Customers can log on to their own portal and pay their bills! Our customers love that! I even like that it has a texting program to give our customers a heads up for their next services. Ultimately it is quick, easy and even FUN to use this program in order to cater to all of our customers' needs!

Cons: I really wish there was a way to have automated calls. I love the texting program, but It would be great if there was some sort of calling system. I also wish that we can see which technician serviced a property last on the View/Add section when we click on a customer's name. It shows what day it was last serviced, but I would love to see which tech was there last time too rather than having to click on their account and take the longer route.

Caleb I.
Caleb I.
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"highly recommend"

Comments: I have used them for almost 4 years and use this softwere everyday.

Pros: Great for a start-up because they give you your first 50 customers for free. it alows you to orginise your entire buisness from sales, collections, route, and on and on and on

Cons: It can be complicated because of all the different options. There can be a learning curve.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Operation Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2019

"Great software, excellent customer service!"

Pros: Pocomos is a great software and very dynamic, few recommendations we have made has been implemented in the program already. On top of that their customer service is excellent with fast reply from their staff.

Cons: Currently there is nothing that I would consider a problem with Pocomos.

Mike P.
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"I like the endless help from the support staff"

Pros: I like that servicing and sales is incorporated in the same software and that the support team helps quickly

Cons: I HATE that I have to use their credit card software, it's expensive and communist that they force you to use bottom line payments.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2018