Filter by:

• Overall

About Sendinblue

Get all the tools you will need to build better customer relationships online under one roof.

Learn more about Sendinblue

Shahila A.
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2021

"Manage email campaign easily"

Comments: This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros: I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons: The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2021
Elysha-sądo E.
Elysha-sądo E.
Business Development Manager
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020

"All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses."

Comments: The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros: Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons: Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2020
Anmol K.
Anmol K.
Marketing manager
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2020

"Email marketing for small budget"

Comments: I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros: I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons: Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

Switched From: SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2020
Anant M.
Anant M.
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2020

"SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!"

Comments: Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pros: - The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Cons: - There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Alternatives Considered: Pepipost

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Pepipost had the worst customer service and didn't understand our business and rejected us for no reason whatsoever.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2020
Navid A.
Retail, Self Employed

"Newsletters and automation"

Comments: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pros: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Cons: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Alternatives Considered: Mailjet and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: Cheaper price

Switched From: Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Easy to use, lower price

Seth B.
Director of Operations
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2021

"We are stuck on Sendinblue"

Comments: We send 2-3 email campaigns a month and Sendinblue is great for that and a good value.

Pros: We moved from Constant Contact and find Sendinblue a much better value with similar services.

Cons: The rich text editor is a little cranky. To make sure all of our recipients can see the text in the campaigns we send from the rich text editor, we produce the text in MS Word, but then copy and paste the text to Notepad to remove the MS Word formatting, then copy and paste the text to the Sendinblue rich text editor. If we don't do the intermediate step, some of our recipient's email clients can not handle the confusion in formatting. It took us much time and experimenting to figure this out.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2021
Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2021

"Sendinblue review"

Comments: I am enjoying the low cost that comes with this service, it has almost the same features that other big company software has but only charge fraction of other software charging. We manage to have an email automation process that help us managing our email campaign.

Pros: Sendinblue has a good email marketing automation process that can be schedule when to sent the email and to do a follow-up email. One of the most interesting point with this software is the pricing plan, it let us to paid only for the email that are sent, not on the size of the contact list that we have import on the platform.

Cons: It has a limitation on how many email that can be sent on daily basis. We has a contact list of more than 50,000 than need to be sent at one time, but we has to separate the it to multiple batch and sent it over few days and it is time consuming and we had to carefully planning the timing as there are other follow-up email to be sent that need to be send to the same contact list.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2021
Sarah bernardina B.
Sarah bernardina B.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Email Marketing Made Easy"

Comments: So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Pros: This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Cons: So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp and ConvertKit

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: So far MailChimp is more friendly on connecting to apps like jotform. There is no option in Jotform to connect in SendInBlue. While Convertkit has more professional form designs than SendInBlue but the price, I still goes to SendInBlue.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2019
Rick H.
Rick H.
Director of sales
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"Great bulk email platform but limited CRM"

Comments: The learning curve is fast, the user interface is intuitive, they have multiple pricing options based on actual email volume not # of contacts so you can have 100,000 people in your database but you only pay for the number of emails. Customer support is a bit slow (it is not real time) but replies were knowledgeable. If you think you may need a lot of hand-holding this is may not be the platform for you.

Pros: This is a great bulk email marketing tool. I particularly recommend using it with the Stripo.io email creation tool. You can export from Stripo straight into Sendinblue and send amazing looking emails. Reporting is best I've seen and I've used Sendgrid, MailPoet, Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Hubspot and Sendfox and Netsuite.

Cons: This is NOT CRM software. It is very good bulk email with drip campaign and sales automation follow-up.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Miguel P.
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool"

Comments: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pros: The Costumer Support

Cons: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

• Reviewed on 03/11/2016
Full Stack Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2021

"One of the best email marketing automation services."

Comments: I will definitely encourage you to use Sendinblue as it will definitely help you to automate your marketing webflow regardless of the size of your business. It's easy to use and offers powerful features to run successful email campaigns for your websites and businesses.

Pros: Sendinblue has one of the most powerful automation systems for marketing available in the market. It offers everything from email, SMS marketing, chat, to CRM, landing pages, and Facebook ads. One of the best things about them is their super responsive customer support. It requires no installation, comes with thousand of pre-built email library, and powerful analytics system to track email campaigns.

Cons: It's a bit costly compared to other email marketing services but the features completely justify the price. Other downsides of Sendinblue are it doesn't offer synchronization with sales software and sometimes had email deliverability issues.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2021
Mariano T.
Marketing
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"It’s everything i need"

Comments: I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Pros: It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Cons: Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: Cost

Switched From: Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Cost and service

James D.
Growth Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Extremely effective and easy to use"

Comments: Very very happy!
Easy to use and works perfectly.
They performed a VERY good job helping me set everything up including my Dedicated IP.
Couldn't recommend them more!

Pros: Importing and exporting contacts is easy, the 'drag and drop' style GUI for designing & editing mailer templates makes it quick and they look awesome , and then the success and 'deliverability' of the campaigns is the best after trialling lots.

Cons: I'd love a larger selection of templates - mainly just for diversity, however the ones they have are great!

Alternatives Considered: Mailshake

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: 2 months ago

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Price, effectiveness, Dedicated IP.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2020
Freelancer
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"The best cost-benefit email marketing"

Comments: Its great, thanks!

Pros: The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Cons: That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

Alternatives Considered: ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: Price

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Price

Gwyneth A.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/12/2020

"Excellent for Church Emails"

Comments: SendinBlue is fabulous for churches both for communicating within the congregation and to the community about upcoming events. I am also able to email out prayer requests very quickly.

Pros: Adding and managing contacts and contact lists is simple, and the duplicating email function saves so much time. I also like the ability to view who has opened emails and who hasn't so I can follow up with parishioners. Adding links works very well. The info looks good on both PC and phone which is important.

Cons: Designing your first email, or a new formatted email is a bit daunting. Also, the copy and paste text doesn't pick up links properly so you must use the duplicating option.

Alternatives Considered: Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Easier user interfact, less marketing of the company on the email, the free version works REALLY well.

• Reviewed on 25/12/2020
Dan A.
Dan A.
Online Entrepreneur
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2020

"Best email service I have ever used"

Pros: I actually didn't have to use sendinblue's software for my email automation. Nevertheless I really got the best delivery results I have always dreamed about achieving.

Cons: I don't think I have seen anything I dislike about sendinblue yet.

Alternatives Considered: Amazon SES

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: The pricing wasn't very much helping my revenue

Switched From: AWeber

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Well. I did chose sendinblue as the best alternative for me after Amazon SES in terms of delivery, pricing and reputation.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2020
Ahmad M.
Strategy & Business Development Associate
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Awesome Service and Quality Support"

Comments: We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Pros: I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Cons: The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.

Alternatives Considered: MailGet

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: High cost and spam problem

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Better services, features and affordable rates.

Anna V.
Language Coach
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2021

"Thanks for your great service"

Comments: Sendinblue is very intuitive, friendly, helpful and resolutive.

Pros: 1. The product is easy to use
2. The integration to our website (provided by Jimdo) was fast and easy.
3. Emailing campaigns and automation are the best.
4. Customer service is fast and very resolutive.
5. You can select and change the pricing at any moment depending on you current needs.

Cons: Everything was nice. Maybe better examples about how automation work would be appreciated.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: It was quite confusing and so intuitive. It is just didn't work with me. Also, it wasn't possible to embed their form in my website.

Switched From: GetResponse

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Ease in use, pricing, better product offer

• Reviewed on 22/03/2021
Mike K.
Marketing
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Overall a solid email marketing platform"

Comments: Overall a positive experience. One of the better email software platforms out there.

Pros: Good automation features
Easy list and contact configuration
A/B testing capabilities
Decent editor

Cons: Some clunky features
Support is terrible

Alternatives Considered: Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue: MC used to be good but now it's terrible. Much better bang for buck with Sendinblue.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Price

Vicente R.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Marketing + Transactiona..I couldnt ask for more"

Comments: Using mainly WordPress its vital to have a good transactional mail service provider(we can't rely on WordPress solely for mail sending). With Sendindblue i just make sure all my contact forms messages are sent and received..with a good reporting too at Sendinblue side.
Adding to the fact that it also provides great email marketing features, it's awesome that i can manage both within the same platform

Pros: The drag and drop is very intuitive and easy to use. It also has all the features i need to design a good campaign. Automation tools work great and are created in minutes.
The transactional email service is the main reason that made me adopt Sendinblue over other platforms. It's a 2-in-1 that i really needed.
Support is fast and effective.

Cons: There is nothing that i dislike in this platform.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Kristiana B.
Co-founder
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2021

"Perfect for email marketing needs"

Pros: • The academy learning course, especially the sections on GDPR; saved time on researching what's required for compliance elsewere
• The new '2020 drag and drop' email builder (currently in beta) is a massive improvement on the previous; I'm glad they've relaunched. It's nice that they're working to better the product.
• It's just great, does what it needs to do for an affordable price

Cons: • Unsubscribe page doesn't allow much editing and is super old-school
• It's very confusing for a new user what's the difference between templates and campaign emails; took a while to figure and appreciate the differences

• Reviewed on 08/03/2021
Gustavo P.
I+D Director
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2021

"Great Automation Tool"

Comments: Im exploring every day, so for now its really good.

Pros: I have tried lots of platforms, and Sendinblue has a great automation feature and also the greatest thing about it is the lead base, 120.000 contacts its perfect and for the price is even better.

Cons: Its a little bit slow to navigate and use the platform

• Reviewed on 19/04/2021
Pavel V.
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2019

"My review"

Pros: Most affordable pricing in combination with product's features.

Cons: In my opinion, automation can be more powerful, like MailChimp automation.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2019
Pascal alfadian N.
Pascal alfadian N.
Techincal Director
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"Fast Response from Customer Support"

Comments: I stumbled upon Send In Blue because I had difficulty upgrading my account in MailChimp, while I had to send e-mail to 5K recipients in 2-3 days. MailChimp team was helpful, but due to timezone difference I had to wait a day for their response. It just happened that Send In Blue human verification process was simple and it just worked, so I managed to send the e-mail on time. Great job!

Pros: Fast response from support team, SMS notification for information that needs my urgent response.

Cons: I have not explored it much so I have not found something that I dislike.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Vladislav S.
Commercial manager
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2021

"Megatec review"

Comments: Very well, recommend this services.

Pros: Price, it is cheaper that opponents, have more functionality from box.

Cons: Need to add more elements for visual email editor. For example for add to email video, possibility to add grids, add columns not only rows, add web push, and possibility to copy email templates between simple email campaigns and automations, now you should use separated templates.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2021