• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy to implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Showing 2,328 reviews

Christopher J.
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"The Best CRM In The Game"

Comments: Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros: I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons: I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Digital Marketing Manager (Fintech and Financial Services)
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"Great for a small business with a small team"

Comments: Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros: Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons: There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2020
Brett N.
Marketing Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"Pipedrive Review"

Pros: It is extremely easy to use and navigate. The user interface is well designed and I like the drag/drop functionality. This was important as the primary users are our sales team, who need something fast and easy to use.

Cons: I wish creating separate pipelines/funnels was easier and assigning leads to various funnels could be easier as well.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Peter L.
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2020

"Pipedrive - selected ahead of HubSport"

Comments: Very happy so far with PipeDrive - agonised initially about using it because of weaker marketing automation features and 1000 email limit on emails, but still its quick and easy to use and less 'how do you do that' than any of the other five or so CRM's we experimented with. Strongly recommend.

Pros: Well integrated CRM that works. Clear, easy-to-navigate from company to lead to deal. Does not try to pretend to be a jack-of-all-trades. An excellent integrations universe provides options for superior specialist apps to provide improved functionality in that area of speciality. Looking at you Ontraport. Pricing is reasonable:- we are paying £150 for three users. Not cheap - its on the edge of our own affordability, but not as expensive as the frankly ridiculous HubSpot pricing. Nice free trial process and easy to start without nonsense of having to be sold to be some US-based rep for which I just do not have the time. Keap lost out to us here...

Cons: Maximum of 1 000 names on an email. Even as a small SaaS business we will be hitting this limit with six months. The work around is relatively simple: we have used MailChimp, for which there is a great integration in PipeDrive. Using MailChimp means we do not need PipeDrive Professional (and MailChimp is cheaper than the extra cost of Professional over Advanced) but I would rather pay a bit more for an integrated solution. Design is perhaps not as slick as HubSpot, but the ease of adding additional fields to contacts, jumping between companies and contacts is better. Weak/no LinkedIn integration. Surely this must be the most important tool for B2B lead gen? Really should be more tightly integrated (e.g. add a lead directly from LinkedIn)

• Reviewed on 15/01/2020
Kurt P.
IT/Data Manager/HSEQ
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2016

"Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed."

Comments: We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks. When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh". Favourite Features: 1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app. 2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline 3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due. 4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet. 5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc. 6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal. 7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive. 8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable. 9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days. 10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Pros: Ease of use.
Deal Rotting
Deal dollar amounts
Dragging deals from the various stages
Multiple Pipelines
Outlook Email Integration
Mobile App
Everything is customizable
File uploads
Weighted deal dollar amounts
Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet
emails for activities that are due that day.

Cons: Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2016
Sales and Account Management
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2020

"Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective"

Pros: When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy. I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy. I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Cons: In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression. The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2020
Dalton B.
Program Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"Get out of it what you put in"

Comments: Distanced sales communication, communication continuity across departments, easy contact and deal editing.

Pros: Simple user experience, not overkill with the features and layout, great email integration, custom pipeline language

Cons: Have to pay a certain amount that includes features we don't use, internal organization confusing to see - most of which you can't.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2020
Alex M.
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2019

"You can do a lot if your developer integrates it. Mobile app great. Reports need an overhaul."

Comments: We have streamlined our entire loan application/approval/origination process.

Pros: Our IT team invested a lot of time so that Pipedrive could automate our loan approval/origination process. When a client submits an online application, a new deal is created automatically. When we move applicants along the pipe, different emails are sent out from Mailchimp. When we approve/reject, the client gets a notification.
The mobile app is fantastic. When people come in to sign, we can take a photo of their IDs and save it directly to their deal, right from the app. If anyone calls my phone, a pop-up shows the name, deal, and stage and can automatically log the interaction. I love this.

Cons: Reports. I never use them, because they're pre-defined. Almost every day I download leads to run my own reports with Excel pivot tables. I would save so much time if I could set up pivot style reports in Pipedrive that update automatically - then I'd have real dashboards that mean something to me. I don't love the way the email works. You connect your Gmail to pipedrive and can then send messages from within Pipedrive. That means you'd have to give up the Gmail interface if you really wanted all of your emails tracked. I prefer Streak for this - it's embedded right in Gmail. In 2 clicks you can add an email right to a deal, and all of your pipelines live inside Gmail. Streak doesn't have nearly the same amount of features as Pipedrive but I really miss the Gmail connection.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2019
Austin C.
Manager of Esimtating
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"Pipedirve is a Pipedream!"

Comments: Pipedrive has a sleek design that is also functional and helps our business propel forward.As I stated above, we can run with 5 guys what it would normally take 50 guys to accomplish, all with automation. In an industry where good help is alway hard to find. I recommend using Pipedrive to cut down on the clutter of drafting email after email and using automation to create emails with custom fields that will make anyone who receives it feel as if you had written them a personal letter. Pipedrive also makes it easy to send mass emails with custom fields and attachments to several people at a time. We will often send the same project to 10 different people and we used to have to send out each email individually and make it personal to the contractor, but with Pipedrive, we are able to attach one attachment to an email and have it sent out to all participants and they will receive an email to just them with our attachment and the text will be whatever our preset fields were created to be, like the name of the person, the organization, the project title, etc. If you're not using Pipedrive, you're doing it wrong. Period.

Pros: Where do I start? I have set about a hundred or so tasks a week. We've worked with Pipedrive to set up automation for our emails and different tasks so I can follow up on projects with 50 different people, all with the push of a button. Pipedrive keeps my company organized and on task. We do with 5 people what it would normally take 50 people to accomplish!

Cons: Occasionally, it will have email integration issues with Outlook, but the customer service is always on point and friendly!

• Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Tammie B.
creator
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2019

"does everything i need it to!"

Comments: amazing. customer service is super responsive and helped solve a couple issues when i was first learning the system.

Pros: i LOVE so much about this software!! i tried SO MANY CRM's and none of them were perfect for me. you can see visually what stage your deals are in. you are prompted to set up the next activity (task) after you complete one. you can create email templates with automatically filled in forms to speed up the process. you can connect deals to people and organizations. you can see a calendar view of your activities. you can set up automations to make your system more streamlined. you can connect it to your gmail so you emails automatically show up in pipedrive and you have all your emails between you and a person at your fingertips. it was super easy to set up and seemed very intuitive.

Cons: i can't think of anything!! i wish it were a little bit cheaper per month, but compared to some of the other services i tried, it costs less but does more of what i want.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2019
Partner at Bootstrap Brands / Co-Founder of HappyWax.com
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2018

"Everything I needed from a CRM with nothing I didn't"

Comments: Systematized and automated my sales process/pipeline!

Pros: Having used Salesforce in many of my prior roles, the thought of implementing it at the start-up I am now running was a headache. We simply don't have the need for robust CRM capabilities yet, so when I found Pipedrive, we decided to give it a shot. We began with 30 wholesale clients and have since grown to over 2000. I am now managing both our "boutique/specialty store" channel (1000 stores) as well as my key account pipeline with major retailers, all in one place. It is SO EASY to use. The whole program is just incredibly intuitive and easy to pick up without any demos at all, to be honest. I have since dug into the resources they make available and am now getting even more use out of it. Ease of use and the user interface as a whole are just phenomenal. Finally, affordability - we have started out with the entry level account but can easily grow from here.

Cons: There have been maybe 2-3 more complex reports / data exports I have wanted to run over the past 2 years but was unable to - just wasn't a capability of Pipedrive. But we always found workarounds, and it seems like a very rare sacrifice for what you get in a streamlined, user-focused CRM experience.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2018
Varun K.
System Administrator
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"Great tool for staying organized and up to date with email marketing and the prospects!"

Pros: We have customers buying our products from all around the world and keeping a record of their contact details and purchase history is very easy with the help of Pipedrive. When we get a new customer sign in to a contract with us, our marketing team who runs another pipedrive campaign just forwards the deal to us and we only have to save it to our database and it will be added to the existing customers list. We then add activities to this deal to stay connected always.They are as follows, setting a feedback enquiry after one week, if receive a feedback set another activity to let the feedback team to reply to the email etc.. This can keep everything from getting a lead to inviting a customer to come back to our service again organized well. With the help of pripedrive we see our customers are happy how we treat them even after closing the sales.

Cons: There is no facility to add an auto responder when someone answers to our feedback inquiry. Sometimes the web browser application freezes and takes more than 10 minutes to recover.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2018
Belinda S.
Creative Director
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"PipeDrive | Easy, Affordable and Good CRM"

Comments: We are always looking for good, simple, and affordable tech tools to make our clients’ lives easier. For people who don’t take naturally to technology but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive makes for a good day. It’s apparent that a lot of thought went into what it takes to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is making this process a lot simpler for us.

Pros: We like simple and the streamlined dashboard was easy to understand. We are also busy people so we were quite pleased to be able to completely set up the sales activities and import our customers in under an hour. We had one question during set up so we dropped a line into the chat box. Within a couple of minutes, we had our answer giving us a good feeling about their support staff.
It’s completely customizable so our workflow tasks (activities) were simple to add once we knew exactly what process each client would go through from initial contact to sale and follow up. The calendar option let us put dates to each task and all the notes we added were date stamped, a feature we found quite useful. We also liked that the program automatically puts the current tasks on the top of the list and has a color coding to show what’s not due yet, what’s currently due and what is overdue.
We are also using the Zapier integration to connect to MailChimp for managing our customers’ email communications. There a lot of other integration options, too which we may add in the future.
After trying some fairly expensive solutions, my clients loved the free trial option although the price to upgrade is quite affordable.

Cons: My biggest concern is that support is only available Monday through Friday during office hours although they do have a fairly extensive library of tutorials.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Dovile K.
Marketing
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2020

"Easy to use CRM with simple setup"

Comments: Pipedrive helps to keep and manage the majority of sales and marketing activity data related to the customers. It's not an expensive system, but a very handy CRM for smaller and medium businesses. Support is quick and usually comes with good advice. This CRM is more sales-oriented. I wish it would have more features for running and tracking marketing activities.

Pros: Creating and editing person/organization data is very simple. I like the search function a lot. Looking for and merging duplicating entries is super easy. Custom fields can be added very quickly and as many as you like. You can also create filters based on all your fields. Filtering by multiple criteria is possible. Creating customers/organization views with a wide selection of preferred criteria in the tables works very well. Very good integration with the mailing tools, such as Outfunnel, Mailchimp. All activities can be easily found and viewed.

Cons: Reflecting marketing activities in the custom fields is a bit tricky. If I want my activity to be added to a custom field, I have to make imports from the external datasheet. It's not always an easy and quick task. I would also like to have possibility to send mailings directly from Pipedrive to multiple contacts, but this feature is available with the advanced plan only. I miss the LinkedIn integration feature since all activities (private messages) sent via Linkedin to our customers can not be reflected in Pipedrive automatically. We have to make note manually. Looking forward for this feature a lot.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Vinicius A.
Designer
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2019

"Pimp my pipe"

Comments: Whenever I saw someone on the sales team using it I thought, what complex software, but at the same time it was visually pleasing by the amount of information accessible to the kind of work you have. I started using it sporadically in the marketing team to understand audience and lead qualification, and to outline some plan to reach more people with our actions and ads. Looking at the pipeline we can gain insight into whether we have to take broader actions to reach a larger audience, or invest in segmentation to increase lead quality. Remember that all this is only possible if the sales team register as much info as possible in the software.

Pros: Visually easy to do sales funnel analysis, and easy to use. Pipeline with cards, and drag and drop function. It is a critical product that helps to know the efficiency of the sales process, and take improvement actions if necessary. In addition to automating the processes of analysis, categorization and information search, tasks that would consume hours in a work day. The app works great.

Cons: Search for lead information is not very well organized and accessible in the layout, the favoritization is in the contact history. All pipedrive information that facilitates sales funnel analysis is only available if Sellers and SDRs enter all contact information they had with leads via emails, phone call, etc. In overall my pipedrive experience is well attended/satisfactory.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2019
Hayden L.
Owner/Operator
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2020

"If you have the cash, it's a great product"

Comments: Loved it, if I wasn't the one paying for it I'd still be using it. But if you have the money or are a larger business, I recommend it.

Pros: The simplicity! I got a very "iPhone OS" feel from the software. There wasn't much training or much of a learning curve involved, and whenever I used the software it was quick and user friendly.

Cons: The price. To be fair, I was using Google Sheets before this, so the software is WAY better but also pretty pricey. I've since started a sole proprietorship, and the price is what's been keeping me from using this software like I did at my former job.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2020
Euginn N.
Senior Sales Consultant
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2017

"The only thing to keep you Selling!"

Comments: Lets not kid ourselves, Sales is a numbers game, and when it come to setting up several appointments a day, to follow up task, and to consistently hit your to do list everyday, to bring it closer to the closing is not only exciting, but very motivating. If there is one thing I can say about Pipedrive, is it should be renamed to SaleDrive! as it is sales driven, task & result oriented, and you can see everything in terms of performance to make sense of your numbers and sales conversions. Pipedrive should be a tool that all sales person should use, no matter what you are selling! Its my bible! its my daily bread, its my life. Thank you Pipedrive!

Pros: everything is sync with my google calendars and it is transparent across other sales members in my team, so my daily task and appointments can be monitored. Storing of notes and able to email and put ref attachments to my deals is a plus as well.

Cons: The app could use with a little bit of improvements, in terms of adding the option to be able to do more compare to the desktop version, so adding new deals and task to my existing clients can be easier, by duplicating an existing deal and etc. It would also be nice, if it can detect all the call i make to clients who are within the pipedrive database, instead of me searching form Pipedrive to make a call.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2017
Adam A.
Managing Member
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2019

"Love Pipedrive"

Comments: Love it. I've been a developer for Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, custom CRMs; I've tried Soho, Insightly, Podio... I'm a big fan of Pipedrive. They continue to improve on a weekly basis with new functionality or improve current functions.

Pros: Email Integration: if you use Outlook or Gmail your email will come into Pipedrive. Other systems offer a way to send your emails into their system, but it requires an extra step, some of them tedious. With Pipedrive, I open the browser app and my Gmail email is there. I can easily assign the email to a deal. This is the most important feature for me when looking at CRMs.
Custom Data: I initially started with Insightly. You can create a custom field and import the data with a spreadsheet. However, you can't update that same data with a spreadsheet. With Pipedrive, you can update custom fields with a spreadsheet.

Cons: The phone app isn't as intuitive as the web browser.

• Reviewed on 12/05/2019
Stanislas A.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Easy to use"

Comments: Very good CRM. Good way to automatise your differents tasks.

Pros: I liket the way you can customize the CRM according to your need. For example I set up a very good sales tracking and I had set up an interaction with Slack.

Cons: The mobile app could be easier to use. Indeed, the mail management is not very good on mobile. The differents steps are not very clear to understand on mobile.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020
CFO
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Pipedrive Review"

Comments: I would have stuck with this software if it had not merged my calendars and copied things from previous years causing me a lot of stress, headache, and confusion with my day to day tasks.

Pros: Easy integration process with multiple apps
The application can be used on mobile device and CPU
Links with phone and tracks customer calls
Recognizes customer names in emails and pulls them to the correct profile

Cons: Can only link one email address
Calendar integration is flawed if you have multiple/shared calendars
Customer support is hard to get in touch with

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Rasmus H.
Digital Advisor
Online Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2017

"Great sales tool. Not a CRM"

Comments: Getting Control of our Pipeline.

Pros: It's super intuitive to use. It is easy to get people on board and working with it. The overview of the pipeline is really important for our business, and assisting us in getting better at creating a relationship with a customer, and hopefully in the future to nurture that relationship. If you can work with Zendesk, then support is fast, casual and to the point.

Cons: The Reporting statistics aren't that great. The dashboard is basically worthless when you can't customize the metrics. It's annoying to have to make reports in Excel/with a third party. It's not really a CRM in my opinion, as I would like to have more functions for Customer Relationship management on a personal level. And I am still struggling to apply all of our data, and creating lists for e.g. Email segmenting as so on

by Pipedrive on 25/09/2017

Hello Rasmus,

Pipedrive is a sales-management tool designed to help salespeople get more organized. Over 40 years of selling experience have gone into Pipedrive¿s design, which delivers a simple experience that just makes sense from a salesperson¿s perspective. Pipedrive reminds you what actions you need to focus on every day so that nothing ever falls through the cracks. That being said, I can confirm that Pipedrive¿s main focus has been the sales perspective and we are currently looking into ways to add more functionality in regards to the customer relationship section you are referring to.

Your comments in regards to the reporting section are welcome and we are currently also planning to add more customisation to the dashboard in the near future. Please reach out to our support (https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/) to be added as a beta tester for customized dashboard.

Thank you for the feedback!

• Reviewed on 28/08/2017
Founder and CEO
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2021

"If you can afford it, Pipedrive is great"

Comments: We love Pipedrive. Unfortunately if you want to use it organisation-wide and not just in the sales department then you might find the cost very hard to justify.

Pros: Primarily for sales teams Pipedrive has some killer features that make it so easy to use and a really focussed CRM package. The pipeline management that many others have now copied is fantastic to visually track various different organisational pipelines. Strong integrations, especially the email and calendar integrations make for easy migration to your current systems and automation is easy.

Cons: Pipedrive is not cheap and as a sales focussed product this means rolling it out for non-sales members of the team is harder to quantify - we are finding this harder to justify as we grow and while sales is an important aspect of a CRM, the information sharing with other departments is becoming unsustainable.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2021
Director Of Operations
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Easy and Manageable Product"

Comments: Overall, we're very happy with Pipedrive and will continue to use it for a long time. It doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles, which is what makes it perfect for our small team.

Pros: Pipedrive is very intuitive and easy to use. It's not exceptionally glamorous, so it might not be suitable for big teams or large companies with a lot of active clients/projects. However, for a small company like ours, it's very handy and has revolutionized the way we sell. Our sales team likes that this software makes it easy to keep track of sales activities, and we can do some light project management as well, getting even more functionality out of it.

Cons: This software doesn't live up to some of its bigger competitors, but for the lower price, you certainly will see a lot of value from it. I'm not sure it would be effective for large teams or large companies, but it's great for small business needs.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Co-Founder & CEO
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2021

"Great CRM - No need to pay for expensive alternatives!"

Comments: Great experience overall - I can highly recommend it.

Pros: It just WORKS. Pipedrive has been critical to our business success. I am able to keep my entire crm database in one, searchable location.

Cons: Nothing at the moment. Everything in Pipedrive is pretty intuitive and they've added iterations over time.

• Reviewed on 04/02/2021