Extremely happy with the program and the opportunity to be more efficient and organized.

Reviewed on 16/06/2017
Features & Functionality
Customer Support
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was pretty detailed in my review. Overall, I would say the level of file organization, opportunity for improvements, training documentation, organization of my to-do list, etc. has drastically increased. It has definitely made my job easier.

Pros: I came to work at my current employer over a year ago and, after being introduced to the CAST system, was immediately excited about the possibilities. It has many functions, but just the ability to have all files in one place, with only the most up-to-date version being accessible, is a huge step from the type of file organization at my previous employer, where you never knew if you were getting the most recent or an old version of a template/form. Another function are the Continuous Improvements - I love being able to have a central place to document the progression of a project, and resulting communication, from beginning to end in a centralized location. Overall - the system is great for documenting areas that need to be corrected, the process of investigating those issues, and the steps taken to prevent future occurrences.

Great for documtation

Features & Functionality
Customer Support
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Each report you add is easy to track by keywords and a reporting number. Also love that you can attach one report to another so you can keep track of instances that are occurring on a regular basis. Much more effective way for ducumtatuon that just typing something into Word

Cons: There isn't anything I have found that I don't like.