Filter by:

• Overall

About PandaDoc

Sales teams use PandaDoc to improve deal workflow, insights, and speed while delivering an amazing buying experience.

Learn more about PandaDoc

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2021

"Zoho Notebook is really the best"

Pros: Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Cons: It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

• Reviewed on 02/06/2021
Nicolas C.
Marketing and Sales Director
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2017

"Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though"

Comments: The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time. Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Pros: What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Cons: There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2017
Mariano D.
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2016

"PandaDoc: document management powerhouse"

Comments: For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

Pros: * Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Cons: If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Andrew K.
Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2019

"Simplistic and Effective"

Comments: Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Pros: The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Cons: Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2019
Haley B.
VP, Client Service
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"A good product that promises to become a great one"

Pros: It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Cons: At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Alternatives Considered: Proposify

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc: Although Proposify had much better template designs at the time, PandaDoc still had more functionality in place and had concrete plans to continue to improve all aspects of the service. After demo-ing both, we felt our clients would respond better to the PandaDoc user experience.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Jacod S.
Jacod S.
Supervisor
Research, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2018

"Ideal for any company and at the best price"

Comments: Pandadoc streamlines the process of documents saving a lot of time, is not too expensive and has an excellent platform that provides security to the company and customers ... definitely Pandadoc is here to stay.

Pros: Pandadoc saves a lot of time in the process of creating documents. It also eliminates the manual task of e-mailing a document for review and approval. Pandadoc is an incredible solution for organizations of any size. I like this product a lot because of how safe it is to use it; generating great confidence for us and for our customers. I'm happy with the quality of this product and how comfortable it is to sign documents ... no matter the size of the company, this product is ideal to streamline all types of business processes .... It adapts to all companies , it's reliable ... it's simply the best.

Cons: I do not like that emails are sent from pandadoc, it would be better if they were generated from the company email ... there is a risk of spam, although we have never had that problem.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Tina B.
CEO - Customer Experience Officer ;-)
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"PandaDoc Accelerates the Sales/Solution Process"

Comments: We are able to effectively communicate about the pain points we solve for our clients. Being able to insert videos directly into the proposal and tailer each template so it applies for each target audience is a huge benefit. Love the "drag and drop" functionality. Our clients are actually able to comprehend the value of the services we offer when we can send them a proposal that tells a story rather than just lists prices and descriptions for services they don't understand.

Pros: Robust features are easy to understand and implement, even for a code-avoider like me!

Cons: Can get a little clunky and slow when inserting design items and I often have to exit the program and then restart it to get the formatting to stick.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2019

"Pandadoc is a flexible and robust solution for digital information gathering and signing."

Comments: Pandadoc allows us to generate a full list of documentation that clients need to fill in and/or sign without ever worrying about data loss or image quality loss, and it allows us to send these documents quickly and securely.

Pros: Pandadoc is absurdly robust in terms of what kinds of documentation you can piece together from templates and send to a client fully customized with fields for the client to fill in and/or sign. It also ensures gorgeous clarity of the image so that legal documents can be as crisp as possible for filing purposes.

Cons: There is a lot of setup time involved, and the more fields you need filled in per page, the more time it takes to get the document set up. It's still a lot faster than doing it by hand/email, but it can take a few hours out of your week if you need to update or add a document to your template pool.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2019
Cheryl B.
Owner, Copywriter & Writing Coach
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2015

"Easy + Quick + Refreshing"

Comments: Before I switched to PandaDoc, I was spending a lot of money on managing my online documents -- with software that was frustrating & difficult to use (despite being considered the industry leader). Sometimes, I would even skip the contract-signing part of my client intake process, just because I knew it was going to take so much time + cause headaches. When it came time to renew my account, I instead started researching other options. PandaDoc had some great reviews, though it seemed like it was still fairly new on the scene. I decided to do the Free Trial... and was hooked. Didn't need to look at any other options out there. When I started using PandaDoc, I was amazed at how simple + quick + refreshing it was to use. I kept expecting it to get more difficult, like all the other document management software I'd used in the past. Even my team & clients are pleasantly surprised at how easy PandaDoc is compared to everything else they'd encountered. (When I walked my virtual assistant through the process, she kept saying, "Wait, that's it?" and "That's all I have to do? That was too easy.") Customer service is fantastic -- quick, friendly, & very knowledgable. (To be honest, though, I've only had one or two instances where I even needed help. Seriously. It's super easy to use.) The only 2 places where I've seen people get a little confused are... - Adding people to the "send to" list. They keep thinking that, once they type in the person's name or email, that person is automatically added, and they forget to click the "Add" button. - When adding fields to documents (contracts specifically), it's easy to drag n' drop a field where you want it... But then it's not readily apparent how to get BACK to all the field options. (You have to click the word "Fields" up top, but it doesn't necessarily look clickable or obvious. Maybe a tiny change to "< Back to Fields" would make that easier?) So far, I've only used PandaDoc for my client contracts, but I'm sure I'll be exploring the rest of the options soon. Thanks so much for making something that human beings can use without a ton of frustration!

• Reviewed on 27/07/2015
Helen H.
Event Sales Manager
Events Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"Working with multiple locations, this software gives me exactly what I need!"

Comments: Super easy to send out what I need and love seeing what time to the customer viewed, signed, and paid the document.

Pros: Super easy! It only takes a view seconds to send out an agreement. Everything is already set up in a template and all I have to do is fill in like 2 items. I also LOVE how I can see when the customer views it, signs it, and pays it. Also love how I can see how long they spent on each page and how many times they viewed it.

Cons: The only dislike I have is sometimes I don't get replies from the customer to the email with the document (hopefully that makes sense). No problem at all though! I just send an email and say not to reply to that one, but my work email. Super easy.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Director Of Business Affairs
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"Makes what used to take hours only take minutes and in a much more controlled way."

Pros: It makes using templates, creating templates and standardizing things so much easier. Helps immensely with consistency and has a lot of functionality which is awesome. I work with both our sales team and our clearance and acquisition team (licensing) and it works well for both purposes.

Cons: Sometimes its functionality is limited - would like to see the ability to move whole folders like in Windows Explorer and would like the ability to combine two templates into one document or to put a whole template into the content library to allow it to be added in one fell swoop to another document/template. Wish there were more way to protect templates from people on the team being able to change them.

Sofoklis G.
COO
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"A great product for automating work flows"

Pros: We have been using PandaDoc for over a year and a half and we are truly satisfied with its features. We have automated the internal and external processes for the creation of quotations and proposals based on the content library and the templates creation features. Also, it offers an easy way to get electronic signatures for documents and agreements. What we like most is the ease of use. We highly recommend it!

Cons: We find PandaDoc slow to load sometimes or when downloading a document. Also, the pricing table is pretty restrictive. Other than these, we do not have any other issues or concerns.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Aviva R.
Aviva R.
COO
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2019

"Great Pipedrive integration, better experience than Docusign"

Comments: Overall, the customer success team has been very responsive, and PandaDoc keeps rolling out new products to improve their offerings. I definitely prefer this to uploading a PDF to Docusign - the fact that it syncs with Pipedrive, and offers an easy Slack integration are both enormously helpful.

Pros: We had previously built our own hacked together proposal automation system using Zapier, Google Docs, and Pipedrive's open APIs. This has simplified things so much - now, whenever a customer requests a proposal or contract, we can very easily turn out a customized document to send over for their exact use case. I also like that unlike sending PDFs, PandaDoc gives you real analytics around when people viewed the document and what pages they read - this has helped us improve our proposals overall.

Cons: The template features - especially the word processing ones - could still use a bit more work. For example, for contracts, you can't use easily use an automated outline format (I., A. 1.) and sometimes the bullet points/numbering systems they do have can be a bit buggy.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2019
Brian M.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2016

"PandaDoc - From the admin perspective"

Comments: PandaDoc is a great company to do business with. They listen to your needs and even helped us built a custom integration. Very happy with the service and responsiveness. When we first launched with them the product seemed very young, lots of features to get built out. Now, the features continue to roll out and our lives just get easier and easier. Love them, would recommend them for anyone, especially for custom solutions as they were one of the few companies who were even interested. Our reps are the best.

Pros: Flexible, I really like the templates and tokens. We are able to pass data from systems right into the docs.

Cons: Recently, not much besides we are stuck with some pandadoc branding for emails etc...

David K.
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"Great Product and a huge help to our business"

Pros: It's a fantastic SAAS solution for Small and Mid sized business. The ease of use and he functionality offered are fantastic and in general has made our company more efficient in our operational processes.

Cons: They could update the software slightly faster, some basic functionalities that have been missing for years and recently we have felt the software very slow . Also the quality of the Customer service is sometimes lacking!

Matthew J.
Event Manager
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"Could Be Great With A Few Tweaks"

Comments: I am able to send the quantity I need without any additional payments to PandaDoc.

Pros: The annual price is better than other competitors by a long shot. Can also send unlimited documents which is what we need since I send a lot of contracts.

Cons: 1. The mobile cell phone signing feature is called"In Person Signing" which is not really very clear to the people I send documents to 2. Using an iOS device the mobile signature feature is flawed, many kinks that need to be worked out. Currently it is confusing to people how to actually sign from a cell phone. I put in a fixit request more than a month ago, they are supposedly working on it, but there has not been a fix as of today. 3. The input fields take longer to put in the document and assign to signers than competitors.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Kristen C.
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"Templates help with productivity and accuracy"

Pros: I like the stored templates and pricing catalog feature the most. It helps store each item pricing so that we're consistent with pricing and accurate. We re-use templates a lot and it's nice not having to add in contact info for each quote.

Cons: The software can be slow at times. There are long pauses sometimes in between moving an item or table and inserting a new item, table or page break. It's also not always easy to select an object; my cursor sometimes selects the wrong item. Double-clicking an item to edit it can be slow as well.

Joseph J.
Lead Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017

"Excellent proposal software that gets us through every day"

Comments: We moved over to PandaDoc and have been pleased with the difference! Though there are a few features that we would love to see added the platform as it is performs great and is very intuitive for most every user.

Pros: Ease of use for the lead to sign the document. Also how fast the proposal gets sent out when you hit "send".

Cons: The design editor of the proposal software is limited. We are a design agency and we would love to have the ability to customize the look and feel of the proposal more using custom code.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2017
Nicolas C.
Dir Sales
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2016

"Awesome! but still missing some critical features"

Comments: Pandadoc is awesome. Super easy to use and helped us a lot organizing the company general documentation, employee forms, sales templates, etc. Nonetheless, it's still missing some critical features like collaboration between users on a doc, cancelling already-sent doc without having to delete them, more editing capabilities on text and tables, among others.

Pros: easy to use

Cons: missing document collaboration between users

Vice President/CSO
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"Amazing development team & support"

Comments: The most amazing thing about this company is the responsiveness of their support and development team! I have been blown away by the service I have received anytime I reach out. Best of all, the company is constantly updating its' software based on customer feedback. Several of my requests have been implemented, which has made the product many more times useful for my team. You can't beat a company that adapts to its customers' needs!

Pros: PandaDoc has helped my team significantly reduce the turnaround time on customized documents like contracts, proposals, quotes, and invoices. It allows us to maintain the consistency and professionalism of our branded materials while still giving employees sufficient autonomy.

Cons: Sometimes the drag-and-drop builder can be finicky, but I believe this has more to do with the limitations of that technology rather than the PandaDoc software.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Dan B.
Senior Salesman
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Panda Doc Review"

Comments: Wonderful solution for our small business. I would like to see the ability to tab thru individual line items and "undo" entries. Other than these two things, it is fantastic.

Pros: User-friendly, customers have the ability to adjust document.

Cons: The inability to tab thru line items and the inability to "undo" mistakes.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Joshua K.
Managing Staffing Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2017

"It's made a world of difference in how we handle paperword and credentialing."

Comments: Streamlined paperwork process.

Pros: In healthcare there's a plethora of different forms to be completed in order to stay compliant when working in a clinical setting. With PandaDocs, we've been able to streamline the process for a lot of that paperword and keep more of our nurses working with fewer interruptions.

Cons: There are definitely still some kinks to be worked out in terms of the initial set up of documents. In forms where there are many, many fields to be created, the start-up time investment can be quite intense and off-putting.

Marius B.
Key Account Manager
Facilities Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2019

"PandaDoc represents the future"

Pros: PandaDoc prioritizes convenience for it's users above all else and it shows. User-friendly interface ,simple procedures and seamless integration with other programs, make the progress easy ,even pleasant for both us and clients.

Cons: Confirmation emails always get delivered to junk folders and this can cause confusion with customers.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2019
Amanda G.
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2017

"Streamlined our proposal and contract process"

Pros: I appreciate the ease of use after initial set up, the ease with which my templates and catalog can be edited, and the polished end product. It makes my proposal, sales and contracting process streamlined and cohesive.

Cons: I don't like that I can't share a link to a document when multiple people need to access the document unless I am at a level of service that is far too large for my company. It appears as though this was an add on service at one point, which I'd gladly pay for if it became available again.

Connor W.
Connor W.
SEO / Content Marketing Expert
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2018

"Excellent software for creating templated forms and tracking opens / commenting."

Comments: Tracking documents, commenting, templating audits and proposals, digital signing.

Pros: Super easy to use and makes setting up beautiful forms a breeze. Adds professional style to my business. Great seeing when people view documents and the ability to comment directly in each one and keep them organized.

Cons: The biggest issue I've found is that there's no easy way to resize images in the forms. I'd love to be able to click and drag or enter dimensions to make my own custom image sizes for theming documents.

• Reviewed on 03/05/2018