I am extremely happy that we decided to use Vreasy as our property management system.

Reviewed on 19/03/2018
Karolina O.
Property Owner/Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I run my business 24h from all different places so I need quick access to guest notes and booking details on the go from my phone or tablet. The smart calendar/reservation view and guest search system is great for this. I use the automated SMS service for payment and guest communication reminders. When I have done the task, I delete it from my phone messages so that I know exactly what still needs to be done (I saved contact number as "My Vreasy Agenda") - I feel in total control over my business and I don't need to be in front of a screen at all times feeling I might be missing something.

Pros: The smart calendar view is fantastic - easy to use and to access guest details on the go. It is extremely easy to search for guests and see if they cancelled or not. I love the automated and manual guest messaging system and SMS reminders sent to my phone (would be good to get reminders of bookings made prior the reminder set up of for example 30 days for payment). I like the idea of payment through the software, but we use a cheaper banking method where we can use different bank accounts. I love the guidal and arrival form option for my guests, though it would be good to know some statistic on how many guests actually press the link. I like the idea of splendid services, though we do not use it, I don't think there is a set up for Australia? I love the full integration with booking.com, our main booking agent. I really do appreciate the customer support, it is very helpful to know that you answer my questions so efficiently (though I am on the other side of the world). I also love seeing new updates/designs being made on the software - it inspires me to use more features in Vreasy and to make improvements to my own business. Thank You!

Cons: - The loading time to set rates for all properties in the calendar view.
- Reports. I need to know future occupancy for our rate settings. I wish to have a detailed report and printable versions for all my owners. I am not very happy with the data export version, that just puts data into an excel spreadsheet and I end up having to design and change the report anyway. We take a percentage of the monthly income as a management fee. We also charge our owners a cleaning fee for each departure. I still calculate this manually, but we are hoping it can be added to future updates of Vreasy. A total monthly revenue report after all possible expenses would be much appreciated.
- The cleaner organization. I got more than one cleaner and they do not want to be signed up to Vreasy. One of them are, but she gets SMS reminders for ALL departures, when she only clean a few of them. Would be good to have a "departure cleanings" schedule where I can write my cleaners names and print it out for them/email it to them. I also would like a monthly overview of cleaning assignments to make sure all departures are organized.
- I need a "manager only" note section, to store private credit card details not to be seen by staff or owner.
- That the automated SMS system has limited characters and splits the SMS. Also that it is being sent from a different phone number than my own (confuses guests). I understand it is a free service, but I wouldn't mind paying money to get it right if possible

a great tool for customer service and extra revenue

Reviewed on 12/10/2016
Paolo P.
me myself and I
Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I suppose to be one the first italian users since early 2014.
My business is increased in these 3 years, and I've been using more and more Vreasy to improve costumer service, and generate ancillary revenues.
as a New Starter, in a New market, with no direct competitors, you can't win them all, but I've been always appreciating the will to improve and not give up

Pros: + time saver
+ customer oriented
+ ancillary revenue

Cons: already share with martin, andrei,anca,alberta,leonardo,marco,shane, and many others)! MAIN:
import tel/mail automatically from arrival form.
create a tool to send easily and quickly mails to ALL (almost;) previous guests!

by Vreasy on 13/10/2016

Hello Paolo,

Thanks for your review. It's been great working with you over the years and we are delighted that you have managed to grow your business with Vreasy.

Everyone here would like to thank you for your continued support and we can assure you that the features you need are a priority and our development team are working hard on them.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions

Best Regards,
Vreasy

Vreasy is a game changer

Reviewed on 21/03/2017
Therese J.
Property Manager
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: You can see very well that this software is developed by real property managers who have hands on experience in holiday rental, and guest service. Vreasy unites the ultimate combination of service and sales, all packed together in one amazing tool. The software is superb, but on the first place comes the quality of their customer service team. The support staff has been very helpful and very fast in her responses given, it made me feel very secure during the time of getting to know the features of Vreasy while on-boarding the program. Even after the on-boarding process of vreasy, the support continues to be of excellent quality, something which is very hard to find within online software services. Vreasy has endless possibilities, but the support team and account managers that are involved in this company, know exactly how to proportionate the information and tailer it towards the need of each client. I am so happy I took plenty of time for researching reviews on capterra thoroughly, and reading each and every single review about the many different kinds of Property Management Softwares that are spread around the web..... After trying different other Pms software with lacking in customer support, many bugs and no feeling of real support given... Vreasy is just a breath of fresh air.

Pros: the email automation, upsales posibilities, guidal, easy to use interface

Cons: somethimes a bit slow (only while setting up email templates, not in daily use)

by Vreasy on 27/03/2017

Hi Therese,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Vreasy.

We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with Vreasy and that our training has helped you get started quickly.

Our support and client success team are here to help as you continue.

Many thanks,
Jonathan at Vreasy

Excellent experience using Vreasy software

Reviewed on 10/02/2017
Jose M.
Business Development
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Since we started working with Vreasy I have to say that our experience has been really good. First of all the service and support was perfect. They set up our account and put a lot of time working taking us through the system. Rep was always available helping us with our questions and planning the work. Having the opportunity of complementing the accommodation we offer to our guests with the services was a good way to keep our customers loyal. Regarding the product I can say that it is very intuitive and well structured. The support from Andrei and Ona was amazing. Thanks for that. I believe that the automatisation of tasks will be key in our relation with the guests and their experience during the trip. I was visiting their office in Barcelona and I can say that you can breathe technology and very good working environment with a lot of nationalities working together. Thank you for all you help!

Pros: Easy to use. Well structured. Intuitive

Cons: No complains

by Vreasy on 10/02/2017

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the review! Everyone was pleased to hear that they have been able to help.

We look forward to continuing working together, feel free to drop by the office anytime to see the features we're adding.

Thanks,
Vreasy

Very easy as it name says

Reviewed on 17/10/2016
Ayoze O.
CEO General Manager
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I´ve been working with Vreasy for about 1 month and a half now. My experience after leading the implementation of different PMS on other similar agencies is by far, the best.
There are still some things that needs to be polished, but they are open to listen to your needings and to make it work for you.
I want to mention that I have decided to keep on working with them, mainly because of their support service. Never before I´ve been supported this efficient, following my steps and giving me tips to improve my business.
All of the options this PMS gives you are easy to use, easy to understand and very visible for any kind of user. You can find yourselve customizing or setting it yourself in within days.
The only thing I miss is having their own channel manager implemented, so I can deal only with one provider. I have my own website and I would like to have the chance to put a booking engine that is connected directly to Vreasy and not through any other service.
If in the future they add this options to their producs they will be numer one. but until that comes, they have me on board, what they offer is really good for an affordable price.
I had so much luck by having Olga as account manager, I feel her very involved into my business and helps me doing better everytime.

Pros: easy to use, being able to allow property owners to log in and see "whats going on" with their properties

Cons: Depends of a third party channel manager, no booking engine for my website

by Vreasy on 21/10/2016

Hi Ayoze,

Thanks for taking the time to review Vreasy. Great to hear that you're enjoying the product.

Our support team are always here to answer your questions and we have taken your suggestions onboard. Vreasy is continually growing and developing so we will update you with our new developments.

Thanks for continuing to use Vreasy.

Two and a half years down the line with Vreasy

Reviewed on 16/10/2015
Nick L.
Customer Support

Comments: I was introduced to Vreasy a little more than two and a half years ago when I was struggling to automate guest communication, in and intelligent way, via my Kigo paid service. Vreasy was like a breath of fresh air, suddenly, with only the minimum of initial set up, I had an automatic dedicated communication path to my guests. So simple, I get a reservation from one of the portals I use, Airbnb, Booking.com, Wimdu, Housetrip, FlipKey, HomeAway, ... and my guest receives a personalised message with a link to an online arrival form, which once completed gives me all the information I need to ensure we provide a stress free visit to our property. Furthermore, it allows me to gather all the information I need to comply with the draconian local legislation.
One automated message and a completed arrival form was suddenly saving me numerous manual interactions with my guests.
But even better it was earning me revenue by offering optional services and activities that paid me a commission without me doing anything. Before Vreasy if a guest required airport pick up it involved numerous manual messages to explain prices, get arrival details, and assign the task with a transfer company.
With Vreasy, It's totally transparent to my staff and myself, without any interaction the first we know is when the transfer drive calls or sends us a whatsApp message to say the guest will be at our property in 20 minutes! On top of that we earn revenue in commission from the transfer company.
From the logistic point of view it has also automated almost everything, so cleaners are automatically assigned and laundry is collected and delivered at the right time. One of my biggest timesavers must be the ability to control pricing across all the portals I use directly from with the Vreasy calendar. When I see I have an empty slot in a weeks time, all I need to do select the dates for the relevant property, in the Vreasy calendar, and apply the discount I want. the new price is instantly updated across all the portals without me having access one of them!
Vreasy certainly makes my like easy!

vreasy usage

Reviewed on 25/08/2016
Just K.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Vreasy is cheap. the connection with channels is not always good. I like the lay out and functionality and especially the communication options

Pros: -cheap
-clear overview
-many communication options for the property manager
-fast costumer service, they always reply

Cons: sync with RU, doesnt work well, many many overbookings

by Vreasy on 08/09/2016

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review. We're pleased to hear that you are enjoying using Vreasy and finding it useful for your business.

We have recently improved our connection with our channel partners, meaning faster connection, easier pushing of info and prices and the end of miscommunications or overbookings.

We're always looking to improve Vreasy so feel free to contact your account manager if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Smart and good company

Reviewed on 14/02/2019
Hervé C.
General Manager
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I needed the VREASY platform to ensure the quality and development of my company.
After receiving several reservations at the same time, I turned to VREASY.
I'm frenchso my first meet was with the salesman of the company who presented me all the features of the platform VREASY.
After that, I worked with the one who trained me on the use of the platform and remains today always listening to me and available.
Finally, I work today in collaboration with who has a key role in my business, the synchronization of my new properties on reservation platforms. He work fastly, efficient and always available.
In conclusion, I would say that I found a company that looks very much like my startup, I even tend to consider Vreasy as a company integrated with mine. I would recommend it blindly to anyone.
Thank you for your work, keep it up!

Pros: The synchronisation between all reservation plateform, no mistake and understandable calendar !

Cons: The guidal form, very hard to introduce in my company... I'm alone so I don't have so much time to create my guidal. But the guidal stay a very good idea for travellers.

Great service, fantastic automation

Reviewed on 16/03/2018
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Covers everything I need. Saves me hours of work a day.

Pros: I love the ease of setting up automation to my cleaners and renters that includes both text and email. Really great service support. I have compared it to many products over the last year and VReasy always comes out the winner.

Cons: Waiting for it to connect up to AirBnB pricing. The pricing dashboard isn't the best as you do have to click something for the pricing to come down. With a lot of properties that is a pain rather than an easy to see dashboard with pricing listed right there. Would love if it had a phone app for android to go with it. Still the ease of use and all the amenities and for the price, nothing comes close to how good VReasy is.

Our experience with Vreasy is wonderful!

Reviewed on 24/02/2018
Samuel F.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The software is fantastic, with lots of features, integrations and functionalities.
They have a wonderful them, very responsive and available to help us.
They are always improving the system and increasing the number of features.

Pros: We choose the Vreasy software for several reasons.The software is fantastic, with lots of features, integrations and functionalities. They have a wonderful them, very responsive and available to help us. They are always improving the system and increasing the number of features.
And of course, the Vreasy software fit perfectly in our trademark Branding, making our life easier,, and all the communication or attention to the guest.
Finally, the software is very user friendly, intuitive and adaptive. We really appreciate the fact that we can adapt it to our Branding and we can modify it and according to what we want.

One of the best experiences, over the software itself, for their customer support!

Reviewed on 27/02/2018
Luigi G.
Customer Support

Pros: Vreasy has most functionalities required to manage the business of holidays rentals. The learning curve isn't that steep, considered all the features that are packed into the service.
What I found most outstanding anyway is their customer support, always ready to fullfill all the requirements you can throw at; rarely I met such a distinguished level of services!

Cons: I think one of the aspect that need more development is the reporting and accountancy: for instance would be nice to have detailed report for the property owners and an interface with the accountancy software to send the invoicing and payment data

Great customer service, great platform

Reviewed on 31/05/2018
David S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the calendar layout and the ease of which i can block off dates on multiple platforms with ease.
The customer service has been great from day one.

Cons: It would be good to have a mobile app for the platform as the mobile version of the site isnt the best.
the extra services that initially drew me in, like the services i can offer guests, are not available in my area, yet my fee remains the same.
The airbnb api integration is also not available in my area (Edinburgh, Scotland)
I use properly* to arrange my cleaners, its the platform that many use and they found the vreasy automation a little confusing when i initially set it up.
I would be good to see an integration with properly too.
overall a good service, could just use some tweaking

fantastic all in one solution for vacation rental managers

Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Kay G.
Customer Support

Pros: 1. All the normal feats (calendar, integration with major channels, small analysis, very easy rate system, automated emails, etc)
2 True strength is it Guest relationship tools, such as a guide for the guest that is easy to create
3 Really fast response times and very helpful support team

Cons: I wish they would include a CRM, but they are always adding new feats and modules, so at some point, who knows.

Happy with this product and Vreasy team are very professional and offer excellent customer support

Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Maurizio C.
Managing Director
Customer Support

Pros: We started using vreasy on one of our main accommodation block as a test trial in June 2017 and six months down the line it had helped our business to work in a more efficient was. the calendar system and integration are easy to work with and we had very little trouble through the whole process. every step is well explained and we could easily reach out to the Vreasy team at anytime. the automation concept is great too.

Cons: We look forward that this software has more booking sites on board with the AIP system as this would help avoid including channel manager in the equation thus less complication. the reporting system is a bit rudimentary , need to be more user friendly and detailed.

Vreasy is a great rental management software tool that saves me a lot of time.

Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Mario R.
Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Reduction of human errors, time saving and related cost reduction, having the possibility to add more properties to my portfolio because of the software = more revenue.

Pros: Direct API integrations with the most importante portals, Guidal tool which provide guests with a tailor made holiday guide for the town they are staying, possibility to provide additional services (and generating addiitonal revenue because of that). Automated workflows, possiblity of staff management. The customer support team is outstanding, the respond very quickly to any question you might have.

Cons: I can't think of anything. There is some additional functionality that I would like, but the Vreasy team is already working on that, so I am very happy :-)/

Simple and efficient

Reviewed on 22/10/2015
Cédric P.
Customer Support

Comments: Vreasy is that kind of tool for which you wonder how you could go on if it did not exist.
I used it when I had only one property because it allowed me to make almost everything automatic:
- calendars sync on my many channels (airbnb, booking.com, homeaway, housetrip and others)
- automatic communication to my guests (emails to send information and forms to get information like arrival time and mode, services to propose... entirely customizable)
- price and availability of my apartments piloted from one place only
- integration with partners like rentivo (website & enquiries), vacaypay (online payments), rentals united (channel manager)...
[pros]
Vreasy is very flexible (highly customizable). They have an innovative economic model based on the owners maturity. They accompany you in this common objective, answer questions, give advices, and often get new ideas in order to help you grow better. For instance, they propose to share commission on services their partners providers sell to your guests.
I particularly appreciated their marketing audit, in order to improve my automated communication (emails & forms content and presentation)
Their BI reports is useful to keep a global view.
[cons]
As a young company, vreasy sometimes drop low priority projects that you hoped they could release... I guess this is the price to pay to keep on improving their core tools
Now that I own 2 apartments and begin to help other owners, I simply need vreasy everyday.

Perfect for Managing Multiple Holiday Lets and Offering That "Bit Extra"

Reviewed on 17/10/2016
Scott W.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall very pleased with Vreasy. From the start they are a very professional outfit to deal with. I was talked through the software and what it can do for me over Skype before starting my free trial. Most of the setting up for the software was done for me by Vreasy over the course of a few calls on Skype. Once my basic goal of syncing calendars across multiple sites was accomplished we began work on offering my guests something more in the form of automatons and their guidebook "Guidal". Vreasy have exceptional customer service and appear to be a company always looking to improve. I can see no reason to stop using them and am overall very happy with the service offered and the experience I have had with them. Would definitely recommend!

by Vreasy on 17/10/2016

Hi Scott,

Thanks for leaving a review.

Really pleased to hear that you're enjoying using Vreasy and that you're able to do more than you thought with Guidal and automations.

And you're right - we are always looking to improve, both our product and our service wherever possible. So, if you have any questions, suggestions, or things you'd like to see from us - just get in touch and we will do what we can.

Thanks again.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 30/01/2018
Vincent V.
Connectivity manager
Customer Support

Pros: The interface is great, the people I deal with are nice and efficient. The options they offer through their PMS are really helpful. A great way to have everything you need in one place.

Cons: It takes time and work to get everything ready to roll, it's not negative at all because their account manager is always here to help. I think it's because their solution is really deep and complete.

Great product great people

Reviewed on 26/04/2017
Jordi S.
Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have been using vreasy for around six month. The best thing is that doesn't stop improving. And when something is required from them that is not on the standar they are very eager to give a solution or add it. I wont change to any other solution since, from everyother solution i checked the most complet of all was vreasy, and yet they are improving. An special 5 stars to our team manager :).

Pros: The integral solution to the business sector.

Cons: A bit more possibilities with paramatrization and automatizarion. They are doing it, but I would like to have it already.

Best value for money solution

Reviewed on 06/02/2019
Natalia G.
Operations and Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I'm pretty happy with it, although there are things to be improved.

Pros: Easy to use
Easy integration with channels
Automation features are awesome
Calendar view
Task assignments to cleaning services or checking personnel.
Vreasy payments
Client support works great

Cons: Pricing is not very flexible and it's not meant to do dynamic pricing
There's no client data base.
When a client asks you for a rate, you need to create the booking and save it to see the total amount. Changes on the stay doesn't update the total price

On the way to be the best PMS on the market

Reviewed on 30/11/2018
Karolina C.
Office Employee
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I wish them all the best but they need time.

Pros: Vreasy provides all necessary futures and more than you need.
Vreasy gives you a lot of integrations with other chanels and help you with them. Layout is clear and easy for everybody. Easy acces to the program even from phone.

Cons: Vreasy don't has one of the most basic and necessary option, sending messages via airbnb app,they send messages only by email... that's kill spirit of airbnb and OR is ridiculous low. Customers service should be more educated.

Best customer service!

Reviewed on 09/08/2018
Jan willem B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Vreasy is a great software with a lot of functionalities. If there is anything I don’t understand I just send an e-mail to the customer service and they help me very quick and very well.

Pros: That it’s very easy to connect your properties to the channels you want

Cons: The automated messages work great but I would love to see a general inbox for all incoming messages.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 14/06/2016
Nakul P.
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Vreasy was one of the many software I originally trailed out before choosing it. I actually came across the software through an online survey. The software was fairly easy enough to understand along with the layout. The tricky part for me came when I was looking to use the numerous functions that are available with the software. There are some fantastic features such as content sync, automation, guidal (web based app given to guests). These are just a few of the features that I have used and so far it has been great. The original call from customer services was great, the walk through of the software all the way to the amazingly support team and my personal account manager have all been great to communicate with and were helpful/prompt in answering all my questions and requests! I would recommend all to give this software a go if you are looking for a software, that seems to do it all!

Pros: - Features
- Price
- Customer support

Cons: - Can be slightly tricky to begin with

Vreasy is a tool that greatly facilitates short-term renting.

Reviewed on 16/07/2018
Adam B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Vreasy is a tool that greatly facilitates short-term renting. Improves contact with the client and booking calendar. You can create booking surveys, automatic messages to guests, charge fees. Customer service works very efficiently and quickly.

Cons: There is no mobile application which is necessary at these times. There is also a lack of connection with some portals, such as Expedia.

Free online VR software with a community

Reviewed on 18/09/2013
Steve S.
Customer Support

Comments: Summer 2013 Experience:
I use Vreasy to manage several rentals on 5 portals (Airbnb, 9flats, HomeAway, Wimdu, FlipKey). I chose them b/c they were referred by a friend and they're free - they create new revenue by letting owners provide services to guests (ie: airport pickup, fridge stocking, bikes, tours, tickets, etc) and they take a commission from that, so the software itself is free.
Pros:
100% Free,
Better experience for guests
Extra income by offering services to guests
The online host community of local owners to share contacts (repair, cleaning, laundry, etc) and pass referrals when we can't accommodate a request (I received a few free bookings this way) Good customer service
Cons:
New company so there are a few bugs.
Overall impression: 9.5/10
Keeps getting better as the owner community grows. I just got a free bookings handed to me this week b/c another owner couldn't take the request. Handles my needs (~7 properties on 5 portals) perfectly - calendar and guest communication are most important to me and they work great. The owners community and services are really helpful too, especially if you have an emergency. I can easily offer new services to my guests, which makes me look good and make more money ; ) Plus it's free!