• Overall
    4.2 /5
    3.8 /5

About Sprinklr

Sprinklr is an enterprise software platform built to manage customer experiences at scale.

Learn more about Sprinklr

Catherine C.
Marketing Communication Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"a wonderful and powerful tool"

Pros: the Social Listening work flow is great It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms, Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Cons: maybe it takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool.
but once you get used to using the software the benefits and the use you can give it is incredibly good!

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Account Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"Strong social publishing tool"

Pros: The analytics capabilities are stronger than competing products in terms of exporting data and organizing dashboards. After a training session, it's not that hard to use.

Cons: Frequent issues with lag time on post tags being updated and analytics dashboards not working. Customer service/ support team is horrible. I usually end up figuring out the solution for them.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Daniel M.
Marketing Rep
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2020

"Social Monitoring Made Easy"

Comments: This is great for multiple stores and responding to reviews

Pros: I login to this program daily to respond to all social media Monitoring. This program makes life so easy to respond to user reviews.

Cons: Sometimes this platform can be hard to navigate at times but once you learn it it’s very simplistic l.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2020
Nichole P.
Claims Mgr.
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2019

"Spinklr"

Comments: I am on a project at work and have been using Sprinklr for this project. It has been a great tool to store documents and have discussions.

Pros: I like how you can have a team discussion and it also saves the discussions and documents to use later.

Cons: I don't like how you have to actually have the software up to get the messages. They get emailed, but not for sometime later.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2019
Jennifer R.
Moderation specialist
Broadcast Media, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2019

"Stable platform"

Comments: I love that I'm able to work 99% of my accounts from one program that stays stable.

Pros: It's ease of use! The ability to use tabs to separate different pages I need to moderate.

Cons: Hotkeys would be nice to have when using for moderation.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Senior Associate Acquisition Marketing, Strategy and Planning
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"Sprinklr Review"

Comments: As a team we've been able to respond to social media inquiries with ease. It's great to have our social content consolidated into one space. The social listening tools are probably the aspect my team enjoys the most. Using Sprinklr has definitely given us the opportunity for more robust reporting.

Pros: Great customer service! And a very easy product to integrate into your social channel management. It's easy to upload content and use the tool as a means of approving and getting content live.

Cons: We occasionally ran into bugs, but the service team was able to address our issues right away.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Edd U.
Vice President, Social Media Marketing
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Great actionable insight"

Pros: Vast amounts of data, but packaged in a way that insight become usable.

Cons: Setup can be tricky, but staff always available to help

• Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Ray D.
founder
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2019

"Sprinklr Review"

Comments: Awesome overall experience however it was beyond what was needed at the time

Pros: Excellent content planning and publishing platform

Cons: I wouldn't say that I disliked anything about Sprinklr

• Reviewed on 21/12/2019
Rakesh N.
Moderation Associat3e
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2019

"Easy and simple all in one social media platform"

Pros: Easy to integrate all the social media platform in one application and pull out data through out.

Cons: It takes time to pull in lot of data or old data.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2019
Florence L.
Social strategy manager
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2019

"Complex UI, reoccurring reporting glitches"

Pros: Sprinklr houses a lot of features. Engineers respond to new products offered on platforms like Facebook very quickly by replicating that on Sprinklr.

Cons: Reporting dashboards are always broken. Unreliable numbers forces media planners to use the actual ads platform instead of the Sprinklr tool we pay for.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2019
Account Director

"Continuously Innovative"

Pros: Sprinklr has continued to innovate as the social media industry has changed, which is something we have found really valuable. The software changes to meet the needs of our clients.

Cons: You have to be working with a certain amounts of accounts/clients to really make the investment worth it, as an agency.

Wynne P.
Communications Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Not the best"

Pros: It’s easy to use and it’s got a clean design

Cons: The take a tour video to learn about it only a minute long and if you want to do more training to learn about it, you have to pay. You can only post one picture at a time, not several which is annoying.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Paige E.
Social Media Analyst
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Sprinklr makes my life easier!"

Comments: I really like Sprinklr. I use it for work, but I'd love to be able to use it in a personal sense too on my own social handles. It makes life so easy when you can preschedule social posts and replies/responses on social media. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never had any major issues with it.

Pros: I use Sprinklr every single day and it definitely has a lot of pros. For me, the biggest pro is being able to schedule all of your content in advance. I run a Twitter handle for a big company, so it's great to use the Editorial Calendar and plan out posts for the full month. I can move things around easily and it's really convenient to see how your day/week/month will break down. I also love that you can track your metrics easily within Sprinklr. We use their tagging system and it makes it helpful for tracking how we performed on social for events or launches. I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well. I've created a dashboard that follows any and all accounts that might be relevant to my handle. From this dashboard, I can easily schedule retweets and engage with posts, while also being able to track metrics on how those retweets/quote retweets/replies perform on social. I also LOVE the asset boards. You can create boards for your needs and it's such an easy way to store photos, videos, and social posts that you can leverage and find when you need them.

Cons: I don't love how many emails it sends. I get an email every time a post goes live and I don't really look at them. I move them to a folder that I never open. The mobile app isn't as user friendly as the web browser, which makes things difficult especially if you're covering social media at an in person event. It would be nice if the mobile app was more user friendly so you could easily upload posts in real time. Even if the ability is currently in the mobile app, it's not easy to execute, so I don't use it. Instead, I carry my computer around with me and hope that I have enough battery/space to whip it out and use Sprinklr for my posts. The other thing I would really love to see improved is on the Social Listening boards you can create. They only go back 10 days, so if you're looking at a social account and want a post from 11+ days, you won't be able to find it to retweet/share.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Digital Marketing Analyst
Religious Institutions, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2021

"Expensive, but worth it"

Comments: The implementation team was fantastic, the tool itself has saved us countless hours a day, all in all one of the best things we have ever done was picking Sprinklr.

Pros: Sprinklr has been an absolute game changer for us. We literally have hundreds of different social media accounts and it was an absolute nightmare to try and track them all and get analytics on them before we got Sprinklr. Sprinklr was definitely one of, if not the most expensive products we looked at, but it also was definitely the best option for us.

Cons: It is pricey, but it is because it can do things that no other product can, so even this con makes it still worth it.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2021
senior copywriter
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2020

"I don't like it"

Comments: I don't usually have to use the software but there are absolutely zero times that I have used 100% correct. Very complex but at the same time does not have all tools I need.

Pros: The only thing I like is that I can see all social media account from the company I work for in the same software.

Cons: I mostly use for Twitter and the search tool is really bad. There are also some content formats, such as poll, that I can't post with the software, something that makes my life pretty hard.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2020
Senior Social Media Manager
Human Resources, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Fantastic Social Media Management Software"

Comments: I really liked Sprinklr and it's a software that I always tell people to check out. It's on the upper end of price for social media software so be aware of that. If you're just starting out in social or have a small business, this may not be the software for you. But if youre a mid size company and above, Sprinklr is awesome.

Pros: The part of Sprinklr that I loved the most was their reporting. Not only was it easier to run reports but it was super easy to pass these reports on to senior managment. Sprinklr also has a depth of reporting that you don't see in other social media tools. I never had to have anything extra to help track our social media engagements.

Cons: The social listening feature on Sprinklr is ok. Their listening software does as pretty good job or tracking mentions on social but if you want to track the whole internet, you're going to need some extra help.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Danielle B.
social media manager
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own"

Comments: Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Pros: Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Cons: Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Adam M.
Chief executive officer
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2020

"Reliable tool to have control all over the social media"

Comments: We a company that runs a bunch of social media pages, to have this power of controlling all-in-one page it's an extremely powerful tool.
Sprinklr just makes your workflow easier with their service, never thought I will find something like this software. A huge thanks for making everything simple and clean.

Pros: No more struggling on running different social media pages TWITTER + FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM it combines all of them in one
Content scheduling for the full month it's a big plus for the companies that run multiple platform and pages. The tracking dashboard made easy. Sharing contents across different platforms + Social listening
Boards creator for storing photos, videos, and so on.

Cons: A small lag problem. Would be better if the lag gets fixed a little but it still works perfectly for me

• Reviewed on 25/10/2020
Sales and Customer Manager
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2021

"Sprinklr"

Comments: When used for social listening purposes, it's a good tool. Social media management, not the ideal one.

Pros: I like the research and insight features. It helps me understand my audience and come up easily with solutions.

Cons: Don't really like the social media manager interface, it's not intuitive. Customer service is also veeeery slow.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2021
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Great software"

Comments: I'd use Sprinklr again for other clients. I hope in the future their tech support becomes a bit more developed.

Pros: This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Our team was able to develop rules in the rule engine to make our community management processes as streamlined​ as possible. We also established in-depth​ labels for outbound content which aided in reporting.

Cons: The customer service / technical support team could be hard to work with at times. Sometimes they did not understand our issue and others they took a very long time to return a response.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Owner / Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Great platform, okay customer service"

Comments: Great software. We use for many clients. If CS approved, it'd be great.

Pros: This tool is easy to use. New members of our team are easily onboarded on to the software and can work autonomously.

Cons: The customer service team is not very good. Should you run into a technical error, it will take a long time to fix.

Correspondence
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"Customer Care use is easy to use"

Comments: It's more practical on the customer care end. It allows for more features to make the most out of reporting and collecting the data.

Pros: They are always making improvements and providing webinars to help with newest features. When the new features are rolled out, they are always set up to be easy to use.

Cons: You would really need to pay the top dollar to get what will work best on both marketing and customer care ends.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2018
Pamela S.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2018

"A must for any social media/account manager"

Pros: I use Sprinklr to schedule social media posts for work and I love it. It's very easy to store and organize assets, track performance and monitor daily activity. I'd honestly be lost without Sprinklr - it makes things so much easier.

Cons: In terms of analytics, they're not always up to date. In a perfect world, they would be - but I understand that loading that information takes time. Usually within a week (sometimes less), the numbers are completely accurate.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2018
Celexsy A.
Event Marcom and audience engagement
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2019

"Sprinkler helps push marketing"

Comments: It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Pros: The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Cons: No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Maritza M.
Digital Analyst
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2016

"A great tool for moderation and content management!"

Comments: The team has used it with multiple clients in order to gain insights for the listening module, set up alerts, and measure. We also work to manage all content through Sprinklr.

Pros: Great for creating filters and different ways to cut and slice the mentions data.
The moderation team can efficiently see all conversations and respond within the tool.
The content is easy to upload and manage.
The overview for social listening also works great to provide high-level and more in-depth analytics.

Cons: For someone who has limited knowledge of social queries and Boolean logic, it can be hard to get used to the set-up to create queries and keywords. Depending on your mentions limit, you might not be able to track all competitor conversations.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2016