Filter by:

• Overall

About Sprinklr

Sprinklr is an enterprise software platform built to manage customer experiences at scale.

Learn more about Sprinklr

senior copywriter
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2020

"I don't like it"

Comments: I don't usually have to use the software but there are absolutely zero times that I have used 100% correct. Very complex but at the same time does not have all tools I need.

Pros: The only thing I like is that I can see all social media account from the company I work for in the same software.

Cons: I mostly use for Twitter and the search tool is really bad. There are also some content formats, such as poll, that I can't post with the software, something that makes my life pretty hard.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2020
Digital Marketing Analyst
Religious Institutions, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2021

"Expensive, but worth it"

Comments: The implementation team was fantastic, the tool itself has saved us countless hours a day, all in all one of the best things we have ever done was picking Sprinklr.

Pros: Sprinklr has been an absolute game changer for us. We literally have hundreds of different social media accounts and it was an absolute nightmare to try and track them all and get analytics on them before we got Sprinklr. Sprinklr was definitely one of, if not the most expensive products we looked at, but it also was definitely the best option for us.

Cons: It is pricey, but it is because it can do things that no other product can, so even this con makes it still worth it.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2021
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Great software"

Comments: I'd use Sprinklr again for other clients. I hope in the future their tech support becomes a bit more developed.

Pros: This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Our team was able to develop rules in the rule engine to make our community management processes as streamlined​ as possible. We also established in-depth​ labels for outbound content which aided in reporting.

Cons: The customer service / technical support team could be hard to work with at times. Sometimes they did not understand our issue and others they took a very long time to return a response.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
social media manager
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own"

Comments: Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Pros: Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Cons: Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2018

"A must for any social media/account manager"

Pros: I use Sprinklr to schedule social media posts for work and I love it. It's very easy to store and organize assets, track performance and monitor daily activity. I'd honestly be lost without Sprinklr - it makes things so much easier.

Cons: In terms of analytics, they're not always up to date. In a perfect world, they would be - but I understand that loading that information takes time. Usually within a week (sometimes less), the numbers are completely accurate.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2018
Paige E.
Social Media Analyst
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Sprinklr makes my life easier!"

Comments: I really like Sprinklr. I use it for work, but I'd love to be able to use it in a personal sense too on my own social handles. It makes life so easy when you can preschedule social posts and replies/responses on social media. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never had any major issues with it.

Pros: I use Sprinklr every single day and it definitely has a lot of pros. For me, the biggest pro is being able to schedule all of your content in advance. I run a Twitter handle for a big company, so it's great to use the Editorial Calendar and plan out posts for the full month. I can move things around easily and it's really convenient to see how your day/week/month will break down. I also love that you can track your metrics easily within Sprinklr. We use their tagging system and it makes it helpful for tracking how we performed on social for events or launches. I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well. I've created a dashboard that follows any and all accounts that might be relevant to my handle. From this dashboard, I can easily schedule retweets and engage with posts, while also being able to track metrics on how those retweets/quote retweets/replies perform on social. I also LOVE the asset boards. You can create boards for your needs and it's such an easy way to store photos, videos, and social posts that you can leverage and find when you need them.

Cons: I don't love how many emails it sends. I get an email every time a post goes live and I don't really look at them. I move them to a folder that I never open. The mobile app isn't as user friendly as the web browser, which makes things difficult especially if you're covering social media at an in person event. It would be nice if the mobile app was more user friendly so you could easily upload posts in real time. Even if the ability is currently in the mobile app, it's not easy to execute, so I don't use it. Instead, I carry my computer around with me and hope that I have enough battery/space to whip it out and use Sprinklr for my posts. The other thing I would really love to see improved is on the Social Listening boards you can create. They only go back 10 days, so if you're looking at a social account and want a post from 11+ days, you won't be able to find it to retweet/share.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Senior Social Media Manager
Human Resources, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Fantastic Social Media Management Software"

Comments: I really liked Sprinklr and it's a software that I always tell people to check out. It's on the upper end of price for social media software so be aware of that. If you're just starting out in social or have a small business, this may not be the software for you. But if youre a mid size company and above, Sprinklr is awesome.

Pros: The part of Sprinklr that I loved the most was their reporting. Not only was it easier to run reports but it was super easy to pass these reports on to senior managment. Sprinklr also has a depth of reporting that you don't see in other social media tools. I never had to have anything extra to help track our social media engagements.

Cons: The social listening feature on Sprinklr is ok. Their listening software does as pretty good job or tracking mentions on social but if you want to track the whole internet, you're going to need some extra help.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Owner / Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Great platform, okay customer service"

Comments: Great software. We use for many clients. If CS approved, it'd be great.

Pros: This tool is easy to use. New members of our team are easily onboarded on to the software and can work autonomously.

Cons: The customer service team is not very good. Should you run into a technical error, it will take a long time to fix.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Correspondence
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"Customer Care use is easy to use"

Comments: It's more practical on the customer care end. It allows for more features to make the most out of reporting and collecting the data.

Pros: They are always making improvements and providing webinars to help with newest features. When the new features are rolled out, they are always set up to be easy to use.

Cons: You would really need to pay the top dollar to get what will work best on both marketing and customer care ends.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2018
Celexsy A.
Celexsy A.
Event Marcom and audience engagement
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2019

"Sprinkler helps push marketing"

Comments: It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Pros: The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Cons: No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Adam M.
Adam M.
Chief executive officer
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2020

"Reliable tool to have control all over the social media"

Comments: We a company that runs a bunch of social media pages, to have this power of controlling all-in-one page it's an extremely powerful tool.
Sprinklr just makes your workflow easier with their service, never thought I will find something like this software. A huge thanks for making everything simple and clean.

Pros: No more struggling on running different social media pages TWITTER + FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM it combines all of them in one
Content scheduling for the full month it's a big plus for the companies that run multiple platform and pages. The tracking dashboard made easy. Sharing contents across different platforms + Social listening
Boards creator for storing photos, videos, and so on.

Cons: A small lag problem. Would be better if the lag gets fixed a little but it still works perfectly for me

• Reviewed on 25/10/2020
Sales and Customer Manager
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2021

"Sprinklr"

Comments: When used for social listening purposes, it's a good tool. Social media management, not the ideal one.

Pros: I like the research and insight features. It helps me understand my audience and come up easily with solutions.

Cons: Don't really like the social media manager interface, it's not intuitive. Customer service is also veeeery slow.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2021
Maritza M.
Digital Analyst
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2016

"A great tool for moderation and content management!"

Comments: The team has used it with multiple clients in order to gain insights for the listening module, set up alerts, and measure. We also work to manage all content through Sprinklr.

Pros: Great for creating filters and different ways to cut and slice the mentions data.
The moderation team can efficiently see all conversations and respond within the tool.
The content is easy to upload and manage.
The overview for social listening also works great to provide high-level and more in-depth analytics.

Cons: For someone who has limited knowledge of social queries and Boolean logic, it can be hard to get used to the set-up to create queries and keywords. Depending on your mentions limit, you might not be able to track all competitor conversations.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2016
Alison B.
Social media manager
Public Policy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2017

"Fun and engaging"

Pros: The dynamic presentation, eye catching and informative windows are great for events, would be practical.

Cons: Cost for our small international organization would be too high, would need a budget version of Sprinklr.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2017
Art Director
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2020

"Need for some improvements"

Comments: The Sprinkler is very useful for companies and brands to allow Community Managers to control their social networks safely, but it has limitations and depending on the social network in, it can be even more complicated. Despite this, he is able to report good reports and also has a support interested in bringing improvements to the tool.

Pros: What I like most about Sprinkler, is that it allows the control of all social media accounts, of a company or brand, in the same software. It has options to include tags in the contents, to generate reports with practicality.

Cons: It is a complex tool with a high learning curve. It is difficult to understand all the possibilities that it has, and at the same time, it does not seem to have some management options that would be fundamental. Depending on the social network it is even more limited, as in the case of Linkedin. It's easier when you need it for simpler actions like posts, comments and sharing. In addition, it does not have translations into other languages, which is also a limiting factor.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2020
Nicole M.
Graphic Designer
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"Still Learning"

Comments: Still learning

Pros: The convenience of posting to multiple platforms

Cons: Still trying to figure out what everything does

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Kasandra F.
Student
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2018

"Good once you get it working"

Pros: The ability to make one post that will seamlessly connect to multiple platforms is great. I like having them all connected.

Cons: I did not like the experience I had with customer service. Had some issues getting it to work with instagram and waited for help through e-mail.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018
marketing automation specialist
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2021

"Recommended tool for social marketing engagement"

Comments: The experience as a whole has been really positive as it has helped solved initial program issues related to robust reporting needs and multi channel marketing campaign analytics. The tool has been very easy for myself and my team members to get a grasp of from a holistic standpoint and has played a key role in helping with campaign attribution and return on investment analysis.

Pros: I have most enjoyed the ability to build, visualize and analyze results of digital advertising and social media marketing campaigns. It has been very helpful to view and reference historical campaign data directly in the front end interface of the platform.

Cons: There was initially a challenge involving the integration of the platform with our customer relationship management tool, which was a key to helping our team get set up with full scale and customer life cycle campaign reporting and analysis. It was not a simple process of locating all the necessary resources to efficiently implement and maintain the program integration.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2021
Manager, paid media & social media strategy
Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Soup-to-nuts social CMS tool"

Comments: We have been very happy with our Sprinklr partnership - if your company has the budget to support the (expensive) tool, then I think it is definitely worth it.

Pros: Sprinklr has every feature a social media marketer could need - in the publishing, listening and reporting categories. Its robust system allows us to publish to 120+ social assets simultaneously - a HUGE time saver for the company.

Cons: Sprinklr's system is so thorough that it can feel intimidating or overwhelming to use. There are so many options to accomplish a goal it can be difficult to know where to start.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Taylor D.
Copywriter
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2019

"Great tool for analytics & publishing!"

Comments: Sprinklr made my customer care work extremely easy and allowed for more efficiency on my part. It also allowed me to study incoming posts and analyze trends, which allowed me to keep track of recurring issues and work to solve them long-term. Overall, a great product, albeit expensive.

Pros: I love how organized the interface is. Keeping track of and filtering incoming social media posts is made simpler than ever, and scheduling posts to go out is just as easy. The software is becoming increasingly intuitive, which makes it even easier to study the data presented and respond as appropriate.

Cons: Customer service can sometimes be lacking unless you have a truly dedicated representative at your disposal. Additionally, there can be a little bit of a learning curve with some of the buttons and their respective icons as you navigate the interface for the first time.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2019
Social Media Strategist
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2017

"Powerful tool once you understand how to use it."

Comments: In-depth and actionable social listening. Ease of use with multiple community managers.

Pros: I love the Social Listening work flow. It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms.

Cons: It's tricky to master the UX. Takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. Training videos or technical support were lacking when compared to other tools in this category.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2017
Hannah P.
Clinician
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2018

"hard to navigate"

Pros: I like that I am able to track all of my company's social media platforms through one simple interface. I also like that multiple coworkers can access the platform simultaneously to provide and allow for effective collaboration.

Cons: The learning curve is extremely steep and while customer service offers support, it can be very difficult to master.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2018
Creative Director
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2017

"Incredibly robust and customizable platform -- and a great support staff (which you'll need)"

Pros: I've used Sprinklr on the enterprise level. This platform has more features and functionality than any other social platform I've ever used. Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Cons: Because Sprinklr is SO robust and deep with its functionality, it's not incredibly easy to just jump in and use. Power users can absolutely get everything they need, but more casual users will need to lean heavily on the support staff for questions and implementing new functions. The sales rep/support rep I've worked with is incredibly attentive and thorough though, which solved any problems or questions I've had immediately.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2017
Product Marketing Manager
Computer Hardware, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2020

"Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it"

Comments: Good and pretty simple

Pros: I found this platform very easy to use once I got the hang of it to understand how to push it out to our various social channels

Cons: I did not find it very intuitive, once I learned it then it worked fine but the initial set up was hard.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2020
Mandy L.
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2016

"powerhouse software to manage social media channels"

Comments: Sprinklr has a very robust channel management software. It is not intuitive but it is very powerful. Better for big enterprise companies than small companies. Listening software improving but weaker than overall software.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2016