Sendible Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Sendible

Social media management tool with brand monitoring, content sharing, multiple networks support, social media/email analysis & tracking.

Learn more about Sendible

Joanmarie C.
Executive & Communications Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2021

"Sendible is worth every penny!"

Comments: I have had a wonderful experience with Sendible and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a social media manager. If you are someone who values your time, this tool will work well with your goals.

Pros: I love that Sendible appreciates the importance of brand attendance and does not limit you to certain platforms just because you want to pay less. Most small companies (or in our case public schools) need to conserve their funds or are limited to what they can invest. Not only can you post to your favorite social networks, but they offer so many great tools to help you measure the success of your efforts.

Cons: I feel that it would be helpful to be able to archive posts and reuse them again later - for example, job listings - we have recurring positions and it would be great to be able to jump back into my archives to choose a template or repost an old position.
Also, I would love to be able to access our Media folder to clean up the duplicates. It takes me some serious time to locate an image I know I have used in the past and I find that it creates a legacy every time it reposts.

by Sendible on 15/06/2021

Hi Joanmarie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed on your feedback about archiving posts to the wider team. If you ever need any help in the future, of have anymore feature requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2021
Freddy S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2020

"Not impressed and rather disappointed"

Comments: I landed on Sendible after recommendations from colleagues and after reading many reviews. From the time I read a review (published May 8) to the time I tested out the software (May 15) the trial changed from 30 days to 2 weeks. Okay no problem, I can roll with that. Android app worked great and I really liked the Canva integration, how easy it was to use, the different available planning calendars, the ability to include multiple images on an Instagram post, and that you could schedule the first comment for an Instagram post. Within the first day, the Android app stopped working (could not schedule a one image post let alone multiple images). There was no help available and the troubleshooting tips did not resolve my issue. An email request for assistance received a response after at least two days. The gist of it was "well those on a trial plan don't receive any assistance." Furthermore, the pricing plan I was considering had changed and was now less money but also had less features. Someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] then emailed me stating she wanted to correct the situation and offered different alternatives. It's now going on a week with no response. One star for the attitude I perceive from them and one star for the overall experience.

Pros: Ease of use, pricing plan and associated features, calendar, Canva integration, Instagram first comment

Cons: Android version of app stopped working properly, no assistance for those on a trial plan, delayed email responses in excess of 2 days, change in plans, pricing, and features in the middle of the trial, change in trial from 30 days to 2 weeks

by Sendible on 15/10/2020

Hi Freddy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear you didn't receive the support you were expecting. Our support team is definitely one of the best on the market!
Regarding the Android app, I have passed this feedback onto the wider team. All seems to be working, but we are continually working on our mobile app to make it more intuitive and easier to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to me should you need any help in the future or wish to trial us again.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2020
Cate S.
Cate S.
Chief Sanity Saver
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"Sendible saved me!"

Comments: The best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.

Pros: Easy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.

Cons: I did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!

Hi Cate,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback!

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Senior Software Engineer
Writing & Editing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"Great for Scheduling Posts"

Comments: I run a blog and like to schedule social shares in advance. The software allows me to do that easily, including editing pending posts if I see something I've entered in error (typo typically). I'm a software developer by trade so when I find a bug I tend to give better than average bug descriptions. They're fairly responsive in fixing the issues I've addressed, with the exception of those problems specific to running on a touch-screen system.

Pros: I like the ability to schedule posts on most major social platforms. They're fairly responsive to changes made on respective platforms that affect ability to post. Can view "inbox" of platforms from Sendible instead of having to visit each.

Cons: They're typically quick to fix bugs I've reported. However, there are some interesting bugs on my touchscreen laptop that don't happen on a non-touchscreen system that they seem less interested in fixing.

by Sendible on 07/01/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier!

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Hovhannes P.
  • Reviewed on 23/12/2019

"Great social media automation tool"

Comments: It is a great product for increasing effectiveness and team control, reporting and understanding business processes.

Pros: I like, that it was easy to use and manage the team.
It's easy to navigate and share the posts.

Cons: I don't like the reconnections, especially when you need to do that on non-working days.)
Also, the application lacks stability, I had many issues when I used app for posting, and it just stuck.

Hi Hovhannes,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review.

• Reviewed on 23/12/2019
Angele B.
Angele B.
Founder/CEO
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2019

"Best if you’re on a budget"

Comments: Customer service has always been very available and kind when needed. Plus, Sendible has remained constantly affordable, unlike many of their competitors.

Pros: Automation and additional social media features are fairly simple to use in Sendible. Plus, it’s extremely affordable if you’re managing multiple platforms. Also, their analytic report builder ROCKS!

Cons: It doesn’t feel very intuitive. There are certain features (for example: managing your media library) that should be a cinch, but you can only do it while you’re in post creation mode. Small things like that- so you’re still able to use the program for post scheduling and analytics, but I’d like to see a smoother platform.

by Sendible on 11/03/2019

Hi Angele,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2019
Liana L.
Owner and Consultant
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2017

"Good choice for agency or managing multiple accounts"

Pros: We use the content review and approval system the most. It enables the team to seamlessly create content and have it published across various social networks. They also updated their reporting which is a huge improvement. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting.

Cons: The approval process could be made quicker (similar to Buffer) because it adds in an extra click which I don't think is needed. The reports are a bit tricky to customize. But they are headed in the right direction.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2017
Mark O.
director

"great product"

Comments: always a great feedback from the team whenever there is a problem (which they rarely is), I've been with the product since the very early days… Around 10 years now!

Pros: Continuously being updated and improved. Love the ability to track what is going on and which post get the most engagement

Cons: user management once created is a little difficult to navigate, particularly changing things like URL shortening once the account has been set up

Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for the review - it's great to hear from a happy long-time user!

Marc O.
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2019

"So far so good (for the most part!)"

Comments: At the end of the day, I use this non-stop and it's a fantastic platform overall. Take a trial and see how it fits for you!

Pros: So the system, once you get the hang of it, is quite easy to use and is relatively bug-free.

Cons: There are some complicated issues from time to time setting up multiple accounts, and there is some vagueness to what each really does, but customer service was #1 and great at answering questions.
I personally wish Twitter could have the new extended tweet character count, but that may be a limitation outside their control.

by Sendible on 08/01/2020

Hi Marc,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your honest feedback!

• Reviewed on 20/12/2019
Shylar B.
Shylar B.
Founder and Lead Travel Specialist
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"So far, my favourite Social Media Management platform"

Pros: Pretty easy to schedule and perform social media posting and commenting. The measure features seem to grow in their usefulness as time progresses, really looking forward to getting more value out of discerning who the top engaged profiles are as the months progress. It also seems as though the business has a solid history with platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, meaning changes and updates should more readily be resolved to the end user (me).

Cons: It would be nice to do away with the 'Services' options and simply use full functionality of social media accounts. It is marketed as a means to better choose what matters most in your business, but it feels like a cash grab for any of us with more than a couple of social channels on the go, let alone if we open a second business or have groups of clients segmented for content in our social calendars.

by Sendible on 29/10/2018

Hi Shylar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated, I can tell you that we are in the process of evaluating our 'services' offering to make it easier to add whole social profiles to the Sendible dashboard.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Kim B.
Social Media Coordinator
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"Best Social Media Scheduler for the Money and Ease of Use"

Comments: Every time I've had an issue, they are fast to address and resolve it.
Very affordable.

Pros: Affordability. I found Sendible last year when I was searching for an affordable scheduler for multiple social media sites. Best scheduler for the money, as well as an easy interface.

Cons: Unable to easily upload videos and post. LinkedIn Connection doesn't provide a full picture post while the LinkedIn app does.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for the feedback. If you continually experience issues with LinkedIn, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team and they will be happy to help.

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Staff Writer, TheBoot.com
Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2020

"Content Scheduling"

Comments: I am happy with Sendible! It might not be as eye catching as other platforms when it comes to design, but it is very functional.

Pros: This is like many of the other scheduling platforms available, however, they were the first to offer scheduling for Google My Business. This is obviously a huge plus if you use GMB and need to schedule cont.

Cons: This platform took me a little more time to get used to compared to others like Sprinklr or Eclincher. Once you are able to remember how to do things it gets easier- just not very intuitive for first time users.

by Sendible on 15/10/2020

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear how Sendible has helped with your GMB posting. We take on board what you have said about how long it took you to learn the tool, we are continually trying to make the onboarding process as easy as possible, so this feedback is valued. Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team should you need any help in the future.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2020
Social Media Lead
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2018

"A fantastic platform for managing multiple clients"

Pros: Logins for each of my clients so that they can sign in and browse through their scheduled content. First scheduling software I've come across that posts to Google My Business.

Cons: Some features are behind. The bulk uploader needs to be able to add has tags as a separate field for twitter & instagram.

by Sendible on 07/01/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2018
Cornelia E.
Cornelia E.
Social media manager
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2020

"Great Scheduling And Management Tool"

Comments: I love using it for my business.

Pros: Ease of scheduling several platforms.
Reporting is quick and easy to print.

Cons: Sometimes scheduling fails, but you get notofied if the post didnt go through.

by Sendible on 14/01/2020

Hi Cornelia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your kind words.

Derrel F.
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2019

"Great Service"

Pros: Easy to use
Wide variety of options
Very Simple

Cons: Cost seems high for the basic needs that I have

Hi Derrel,

Thank you for leaving us a review with honest feedback - much appreciated.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2019
Dean H.
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Sendible"

Comments: Really good company decent software however to maximise usage i need a little guidance

Pros: Makes posting quicker, i am able to set all adverts up at the same time. Its handy that you can post previous adverts

Cons: The import spreadsheet is difficult to use and i cant work out how to add videos to the spreadsheet. I need more help on how to use the product.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019
L.michelle S.
L.michelle S.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"Great Social Product for Media Companies"

Comments: Pretty good experience, but has a definite learning curve.

Pros: The ease of posting to multiple Networks!

Cons: Some of the advanced features are a little hard to navigate.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback.

Rebekkah A.
Rebekkah A.
Education and Communications Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2017

"The customer support is rough. The product is okay but they are struggling to keep up."

Pros: This product offers an accessible reporting access link to clients that can be viewed at any time for the metrics you set up.

Cons: They are very slow to roll out new product integrations. Most other companies beat them to product development, and when you ask them about it they will say "Yeah, we will do this for you if we charge you an extra fee, or you can wait like everyone else who has our product." Third support help respond time is also painstakingly slow.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2017
Mandy J.
Managing Partner
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2019

"Overall a good choice"

Pros: Free 30-day trial is awesome, gives you the chance to see what works and what doesn't. Auto posting for RSS and evergreen content is great.

Cons: Sharing images was a bit too much trouble. Not as easy as buffer and other competitors.

by Sendible on 01/02/2019

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm happy to hear you had a pleasant trial. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with our sales team on [email protected]

• Reviewed on 31/01/2019
Diane W.
Online Media, Self Employed

"New to Sendible"

Comments: See above

Pros: I can time my postings. What else can I say.

Cons: Where are the tutorials? I’m doing this in the dark.

by Sendible on 14/01/2020

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the review. I'm sorry to hear you haven't yet discovered our training materials. I'd recommend you sign up for our next training webinar. Please visit sendible.com/webinars and register - you will get an overview of the tool and have your questions answered!

Amber K.
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"Sendible...Eh"

Comments: We used Sendible to post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. for over 25 clients for about a year. The major problem we had with Sendible was it's connectivity to Google+. We regularly lost connectivity and our posts bounced due to it. This was very frustrating and eventually led us to find a different software to use.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2016
Diana A.
Social Media
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2020

"Frees up time and Friendly Staff always there to help"

Comments: It has been great

Pros: I love that I can automatically post monthly social media content to several platforms

Cons: It has a few hiccups but staff always is ready to help with any troubleshooting

by Sendible on 28/01/2020

Hi Diana,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your honest feedback!

Beverly C.
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2020

"Got us organized"

Comments: Overall, we are pleased. We are looking forward to new updates etc.

Pros: Post for all our clients in one platform

Cons: Instagram connections are glitchy and getting our reports to work has been interesting. Some services aren't showing.

by Sendible on 09/01/2020

Hi Beverly,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Instagram is a top priority for this quarter.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2020
Timothy P.
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Great Product - Wish it had a few more features."

Pros: It's easy to use and reasonably cheap. The calendaring/queuing system is truly top notch.

Cons: I wish the ability to follow/unfollow people was built into the software. This was standard on several other pieces of software that I have used.

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed on your feedback to the wider team.

Admin/Owner
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"Makes automation of social post easy"

Comments: has made sharing an easier task saves so much time!

Pros: I love that I can set up one post and schedule it to post at the time and date I want, now or in the future. I like that I can have it repeat on an hourly, daily, weekly or more time frame. Being able to add my own images in place of auto link. I also like that it uses a link shorten-er. Over all its a HUGE time saver

Cons: The only thing I do not like is having to redo my site links, especially linked in.

by Sendible on 06/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we appreciate the feedback.