United Kingdom Local product

About Sendible

Social media management tool with brand monitoring, content sharing, multiple networks support, social media/email analysis & tracking.

Learn more about Sendible

Pros:

Ease of use, pricing plan and associated features, calendar, Canva integration, Instagram first comment.

Sendible ratings

4.5
4.5
4.4
4.4

8.6/10

Sendible has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 102 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Sendible before?

Andrei P.
Andrei P.
Student in Brazil
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Sendible is the best option if you like to integrate with other softwares.

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Sendible has the best integration among all the others. It is not cheap, but is feature rich and the price compensates if you are looking for something more than just basic features.

Pros:

The huge integration is Sendible's strong point, it integrates with a great variety of tools. The dashboard is also very well put.

Cons:

It is not financially accessible. It needs a free plan.

2 weeks ago

Hey Andrei, Thanks so much for your lovely review! If you ever need help, don't hesitate to contact the team. Ticia :)

Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best Social Media Scheduling Software that Includes GMB & Instagram Direct Scheduling

5 2 years ago

Comments: Sendible provides the features most important to me at a price that doesn't break my budget. I feel their support team has been responsive, and I look forward to continued improvements with this product.

Pros:

Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts was important to me. Sendible not only has this feature, but allows the utilization of the 'button' feature when creating a post. Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram... true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.

Cons:

The mobile app is glitchy. I haven't been able to edit a scheduled post from the mobile app - it crashes everytime. Support has continued to stay in touch and work on it, but no fix yet. There's a new version coming out, so perhaps it will be fixed soon. I am hopeful. Also, their concept of 'services' takes a bit to get used too... but once you figure it out, I see the advantage of arranging their pricing this way.

2 years ago

Hi Nikki, Thank you for leaving us such kind words. We appreciate all the feedback you give us. Katey

Charlotte nicole A.
Marketing Exec in UK
Research, 201-500 Employees

Great software

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Very good. Always great to talk to with customer service. Good email tips to.

Pros:

Very easy to use and easy to learn. I also love the customer service. I have never had any issues but something things I didn't understand, I always got a response within hours and it was very helpful. Lovely team.

Cons:

I wish I could schedule PDFs on LinkedIn. I would also like a cleaner view for all posts scheduled on a particular day.

last month

Hey Charlotte, Thanks so much for writing this fantastic review, the team appreciates it! Fortunately, customers are able to vote for features to be added to Sendible, such as PDF scheduling. Head to our website to add your suggestion! Tricia :)

Freddy S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Not impressed and rather disappointed

2 2 years ago

Comments: I landed on Sendible after recommendations from colleagues and after reading many reviews. From the time I read a review (published May 8) to the time I tested out the software (May 15) the trial changed from 30 days to 2 weeks. Okay no problem, I can roll with that. Android app worked great and I really liked the Canva integration, how easy it was to use, the different available planning calendars, the ability to include multiple images on an Instagram post, and that you could schedule the first comment for an Instagram post. Within the first day, the Android app stopped working (could not schedule a one image post let alone multiple images). There was no help available and the troubleshooting tips did not resolve my issue. An email request for assistance received a response after at least two days. The gist of it was "well those on a trial plan don't receive any assistance." Furthermore, the pricing plan I was considering had changed and was now less money but also had less features. Someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] then emailed me stating she wanted to correct the situation and offered different alternatives. It's now going on a week with no response. One star for the attitude I perceive from them and one star for the overall experience.

Pros:

Cons:

Android version of app stopped working properly, no assistance for those on a trial plan, delayed email responses in excess of 2 days, change in plans, pricing, and features in the middle of the trial, change in trial from 30 days to 2 weeks

2 years ago

Hi Freddy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear you didn't receive the support you were expecting. Our support team is definitely one of the best on the market! Regarding the Android app, I have passed this feedback onto the wider team. All seems to be working, but we are continually working on our mobile app to make it more intuitive and easier to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to me should you need any help in the future or wish to trial us again. Katey

Enes Y.
Information Technology in Turkey

Sendible Review

4 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

Cons:

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

last week

Thanks so much for your review! Glad you're enjoying our reporting features.

Carrie joëlle M.
Carrie joëlle M.
Marketing Specialist in Canada
Insurance, 201-500 Employees

Great tool for creators

5 7 months ago

Pros:

The product is so user friendly. You can schedule, create and collaborate with your team mates. Easy set up.

Cons:

The Price I like the least about this software.

7 months ago

Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review - we appreciate the feedback! Don't hesitate to get in touch with the team if you ever need any help. Katey

CEO & Founder in Canada

Overall, pretty great!

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, pretty great!

Pros:

It is very easy to use! I could jump in right away and was able to create a simple training video for my team members

Cons:

I wish I could scheduled TikToks and other short form videos. I also have trouble tagging accounts in this platform.

last week

Thank you for reviewing Sendible! We're so glad you could get onboarded quickly with your team. We'd love to hear more about the ways we could do better! There is a workaround we have right now for tagging accounts in captions on Instagram, and you should be able to tag other businesses on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. A TikTok integration is something many customers are eager to have on Sendible, so it's something the team is working towards as we speak. However, we can't give any definite information. Once we do, you'll hear all about it!

Emirhan S.
Music in Turkey
Music, Self Employed

Sendible very good.

4 5 days ago New

Pros:

Its interface, content, tools all work well enough for content management. And the price is affordable.

Cons:

I did not encounter any problems during my use.

Megan M.
Business Development in US

Use this weekly for content scheduling!

5 last month New

Comments: I have used the platform for almost two years and it has proven to be extremely efficient for our agency's needs.

Pros:

We manage content for multiple clients and Sendible allows us to have an organized place to go to schedule, review, and track analytics for posts across all social media platforms.

Cons:

Sometimes we deal with profiles disconnecting which is time consuming.

4 weeks ago

Hey Megan, Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Tricia :)

Virtual Assistant in US

One of the best ones out there.

5 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

This software is good about scheduling a post in one window and copying it to several profiles.

Cons:

It doesn't display as nice as other softwares, but it's very functional.

2 weeks ago

Hey! Thanks so much for this lovely review. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to contact the team. Tricia :)

Joanmarie C.
Executive & Communications Assistant in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 Employees

Sendible is worth every penny!

5 last year

Comments: I have had a wonderful experience with Sendible and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a social media manager. If you are someone who values your time, this tool will work well with your goals.

Pros:

I love that Sendible appreciates the importance of brand attendance and does not limit you to certain platforms just because you want to pay less. Most small companies (or in our case public schools) need to conserve their funds or are limited to what they can invest. Not only can you post to your favorite social networks, but they offer so many great tools to help you measure the success of your efforts.

Cons:

I feel that it would be helpful to be able to archive posts and reuse them again later - for example, job listings - we have recurring positions and it would be great to be able to jump back into my archives to choose a template or repost an old position. Also, I would love to be able to access our Media folder to clean up the duplicates. It takes me some serious time to locate an image I know I have used in the past and I find that it creates a legacy every time it reposts.

last year

Hi Joanmarie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed on your feedback about archiving posts to the wider team. If you ever need any help in the future, of have anymore feature requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Kenneth C.
Broker/Owner in US
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Game Changer For Social Media!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Sendible is one of the best social networks on the market to get your message out there and ensure you're able send your blog/article through multiple social networking channels at the same time. If you need an great example of solid results, just check out our blog at https://www.dfwurbanrealty.com/blog and then run search for any keyword centered around blogs in the Dallas-Ft-Worth area and you'll find us at the top on 1st page for Google! I've tested and researched multiple social networking platforms similar to Sendible over the past several years and have switched back and forth and ultimately found that Sendible is always ahead of the game for technology for the most important networks including Facebook, Google Business Local, Twitter and many more....

Pros:

Sendible is one of the best platforms to get your message out esp. if you're sending RSS feed out to multiple social networks.

Cons:

A couple of my agents mentioned they would like some other pricing options.

3 years ago

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Katey

Kaylee P.
Communications Director in US

Simple and As Complicated As You Desire

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, Sendible has been able to do everything we need it to do for our business. It is sometimes tricky, but usually gets the job done with minor errors. We are able to use it on our main platforms and we haven't had to request customer service support more than once in the last year, which is definitely a benefit. We have yet to take full advantage of the entire scope, but we're hoping to fix that soon. Sendible looks simple enough and is fairly manageable.

Pros:

When you need something simple, you can use Sendible and keep it as simple as you want it. If you want it more complicated, there are enough widgets to use. There are alerts when things are happening, and I receive weekly emails regarding news, updates, and upcoming webinars that can provide insights into using the software, SEO, and more. Sendible is easy to work with and does the job I need it to do.

Cons:

Sendible doesn't always learn quickly; some of the notifications refuse to go away. LinkedIn requires users to log in again through Sendible every 60-90 days which is tiresome and occasionally forgotten, so it affects our calendar. The tracked metrics could be more specific with more personalization opens. The webinars are occasionally helpful but can be repetitive. It doesn't interact well with Instagram and is limited to its social library.

3 years ago

Hi Kaylee, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the honest feedback. Katey

Lisa R.
Owner in US

Visibly Media on Sendible

5 3 years ago

Comments: Saving time is critical when you post not just for your own business, but for those you support. Having a deeper knowledge of the software helps me when a client decides to use an affiliate link to subscribe and still DIY - I can help them if they get stuck. Being able to schedule multiple clients over multiple days with different content (one client has two locations in two states) has been a gift!

Pros:

It's a great program, easy to use, love the mobile app! It's easy to use and schedule, and schedule out for long-term projects. The "reminder warning" about an image size not right for Instagram has been a time-saver, and being able to edit within the program vs. going back to my program is a big help!

Cons:

I wish the Media Library for my clients would retain the images I upload for them; typically stores in my Media Library, causing me to upload more often than should be necessary. I see the value in the reports but really need to deep dive into how to create the reports I want for my business as well as for my clients.

3 years ago

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and I have shared it with the wider team so we can continue on improving the tool! Katey

Ethan S.
Digital Strategist in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Easy for Employees and Clients!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Honestly the best social management tool I've used in any position and the most affordable with the most features at its price point. Even with some hiccups as any software has it is still the closest to the tool I'd create in my perfect world!

Pros:

Sendible makes it really easy to create profiles and assign accounts to employees and provide clients with direct oversight and review powers!

Cons:

It was tough originally getting to grips with getting clients into the software. There's the option to have them login through a website plugin but when something breaks you have to go back to the client to ask them to log in again instead of just keeping the passwords yourself and fixing it yourself.

2 years ago

Hi Ethan, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, we appreciate the feedback. If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Lee'ann B.
Lee'ann B.

Social scheduling made easy

5 3 years ago

Comments: I have been using Sendible since August 2016 and it’s been a big time saver. I think it’s fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.

Pros:

There are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. It’s easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). There’s a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient. Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.

Cons:

I would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. It’s not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully it’s in the works and it more than likely is.

3 years ago

Hi Lee'Ann Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback. Katey

Nicholas K.
Nicholas K.
Founder, CEO in US
Market Research, 2-10 Employees

Great for agencies!

5 last year

Comments: I use this software every single day for content scheduling and publishing. I'm going on year 2 and haven't looked back.

Pros:

Sendible is easy to set up and use for most people who would consider themselves Social Media Managers. Once you have your profiles set, it's just a matter of adding your content and selecting which days you want to schedule out for.

Cons:

It's hard to say what I least like about Sendible because I never have had any issues unless they're API related.

last year

Hi Nicholas, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear how happy you are! If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Katey

Rob F.
Digital Marketing Manager in Australia
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

Best value for money social media tool on the market

4 last year

Comments: The support form Sendible has been great, highly response and very helpful. The product offers outstanding value for money and meets all the key requirements for me. You have to pay a lot more for a few minor feature enhancements from other tools. I did a lot of research before subscribing and am very happy I made the right choice.

Pros:

It ticked all the boxes for me, including scheduling posts with a smooth approval process, calendar view of posts, easy to use collaboration tools, ability to schedule Instagram posts and reporting tools.

Cons:

It would be great to be able to schedule all types of posts for all platforms directly from the tool.

last year

Hi Rob, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback. If you have any questions in the future or need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team. Katey

Cate S.
Cate S.
Chief Sanity Saver in Australia

Sendible saved me!

5 3 years ago

Comments: The best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.

Pros:

Easy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.

Cons:

I did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!

3 years ago

Hi Cate, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback! Katey

Angel R.
Editor in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Simplified our Social Media Work

5 3 years ago

Comments: We love Sendible and have highly recommended it to our friends.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and we appreciate having everything in a single console

Cons:

Sometimes posts do not show the image and there is no way of knowing until you check on the social account for the results.

Hi Angel, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Katey

Matthew D.
Matthew D.
Social Media Strategist in US

IT WORKS!

5 3 years ago

Comments: It's been great! We were able to get a good price that suits our company and is helping us be more productive!

Pros:

I've used a few other posting platforms and after looking found Sendible! The support team is great! They answer your questions in a timely matter and email you to let you know that they got your info. Because they are still developing they let you know if something is going wrong and makes sure to let you know when it will be back up and working.

Cons:

Sometimes you can't find a profile you are trying to connect. I had this happen two times and I've had a screenshare call with a support tech to get this fixed by the developers ASAP!

3 years ago

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback! Katey

Mary T.
Digital Marketing Administrator in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2-10 Employees

Very Impressed!

5 3 years ago

Comments: As a previous Sprout user finding a platform like Sendible is a breath of fresh air, the pricing plans for our team and needs are a perfect fit.

Pros:

From start to finish, this is by far the best Social Media Scheduling and workload platform I have ever used! Set up was a breeze, and the personal helo I received from customer executives were greatly appreciated. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I LOVE that you can preview a post in its entirety before publishing to each of your social media platforms before publishing! This has been such a helpful feature that I have not been able to find with other programs.

Cons:

I have yet to find anything I do not like.

3 years ago

Hi Mary, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback. Katey

Frank M.

Great social media planning

5 3 years ago

Comments: From the time of my free trial to today, I've had a great experience. The training team gave me a great introductory kickoff meeting and kept in touch to ensure that I was able to use the tool. I even requested a follow up meeting to review some specific features and they were quick to schedule.

Pros:

Sendible features everything I need out of the box as an agency owner. I can quickly and efficiently manage multiple client social media accounts without having to toggle between complicated dashboards. They offer an easy uploading template that makes advanced planning and scheduling a breeze. I particularly love the native image editor, which makes it so much easier to customize the image to the particular social channel I'm posting to.

Cons:

As with most social media tools, the Instagram functionality isn't perfect, but nothing I have found is, as Instagram continues to be non-agency friendly. It is an expensive tool but the features are worth it.

3 years ago

Hi Frank, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback. Katey

Co Founder in US

Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software

5 4 years ago

Comments: I have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July, 2013. Their accounts must be up and running with fresh posts and interaction every day. Sendible offers the tools to do this. Whenever there is a glitch or connection issue, the customer support staff employed by Sendible is proactive in reaching out and updating the status. Since I have to manage dozens or even hundreds of social media profiles at a time, the pricing and features of a corporate level account are important. Sendible has provided me a custom subscription that meets my exact needs.

Pros:

Easy social media post scheduling Intuitive, easy to use interface Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely

Cons:

Connection issues are common but resolved swiftly

Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Director of Social Media & Marketing in US
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Not Bad, Not The Best

5 3 years ago

Comments: It hasn't been a bad experience, I use Sendible every day (Mon-Fri) at work. I don't think I could even do my job without this software.

Pros:

I liked that for the price there were a lot of very good features and they keep implementing new ones. I also like that I can get pretty accurate reports on all of my social channels and the fact that there's no limit on how many posts I can schedule at a time.

Cons:

What would make this software a million times better would be to take one post, schedule it on multiple different channels, but at different times. I put the same posts on each of our channels, but some require a certain time to post. This would make things so much easier for me to schedule.

2 years ago

Hi Alexis, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'd really encourage you to add your feature idea to our features request portal, this way other users can vote it up. Katey