Kohezion have provided me with full developing functionality, without cutting "corners".

Reviewed on 15/05/2018
Milton e. S.
IT Consultant / IT Auditor
Customer Support

Pros: The Kohezion user interface provides you with a rich set of objects and controls that makes it relatively easy to develop a cloud based database application, in a fast and secure way, with all the bells and whistles that you would expect from a major player in this arena. Kohezion provides me with all the aspects that I am looking in a cloud product of its kind, aspects or attributes such as Security (Cyber security), operational reliability, highly functional in terms of providing all the objects, tools and widgets to provide my application with a modern, powerful, attractive user interface, ease of use (in terms of developing, maintenance and environment administration), detailed audit trail, superb support, rich documentation and tutorials, and in addition, very, very affordable. All this package get even more attractive when you add up a friendly, accessible corporate culture of service that goes from customer support department all the way up to its CEO. Everyone in the organization is knowledgeable, kind and friendly. More than satisfied, I am impressed with the quality, speed, dedication and diligence of their service.

Cons: So far, there is nothing that I don't like. The only thing that I would say is this, I would love to see more, and I say more, "branding" options or alternatives (there are branding options now, to make that clear) in a future. But that's clearly something that I would love to see, not something that I don't like.

Excellent Tool with outstanding support

Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Florian B.
COO
Banking, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Kohezion is very easy to work with and these guys are very customer friendly. They really thought through the customer's needs for creating data bank projects.

Pros: There are a number of reasons why I'm really fond of the software. First of all, projects can be customised on a very detailed level to the user's needs. For every databank, the administrator can not only define the number and kind of fields they like but also their size etc. Second of all, data can be imported from excel files which makes it easy to pull information from another tool. Furthermore, useability for endusers is very high because of intelligent conditions that allow to hide not needed fields or to classify them as mandatory if the conditions are met. Last but not least, Kohezion offers great support for whatever question I have and take time to explain features and offer solutions to challenges in my projects.

Cons: At the beginning it may take some time to understand how the software works and due to the number of options to understand the purpose of each field and setting. However, because of the terrific personal support I got the hang of it in no time.

by Kohezion on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are really happy that Kohezion is helping with your data management needs.

Simple and intuitive

Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Bob G.
Editor
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are a small publishing company based in the UK. We were looking for a cloud-based database that would allow footnote references to be updated continuously and shared amongst our editors, who are in different locations around the world. As a not-for-profit organisation, we were able to benefit from Kohezion's generosity and enjoy a standard Kohezion account free of charge. We very much appreciate this and couldn't really function without it now.

Pros: It's very easy to get up and running with Kohezion. With a free trial to play with, you can follow a hunch and see what best suits your needs. There's also a sense that real live human beings are there, waiting in the wings to help out if you need it, so you're not left to sink or swim. Kohezion is people-centred.

Cons: We started with the free version, and it could get a bit slow at times. However, once we upgraded to the full package, everything came together very easily.

Hands Down The Best Database You Can Buy

Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Garrett D.
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Streamlined daily operations unlike ever before and the confidence knowing that we will be able to maintain complex data archiving for compliance.

Pros: We're a non-profit 501c3 and have complex documentation needs for our durable medical equipment to comply with grants, Medicare, and insurance. After spending a week looking at various databases, Kohezion was hands down the most powerful and the only platform that could manage our documentation, archiving requirements and search capabilities. Thierry assisted us with our implementation, and he took the time to understand what we needed. Because of his initial investment to understand what we needed, he even was able to make recommendations that we hadn't thought of before. Unlike other platforms, you won't find yourself needing another database program down the road. Kohezion is powerful, affordable and their support is impressive. Rarely do I give 5-star reviews (especially with software platforms) but Kohezion deserves it at every level.

Cons: Honestly none. The only regret is that we wish that we would have found Kohezion much earlier. It would have saved us a lot of expense and made daily operations so much easier.

Perfect

Reviewed on 28/05/2019
Colin M.
Developer
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was asked to create a relational database for a client. They needed to create and edit clients, the needed to book clients on to training sessions, and then they needed to be able to assign one or more products to the client.
Not only was this possible with Kohezion, but as a previous relational database programmer, I initially created linked tables which wasn't needed - thanks to the power of the Kohezion platform.
It has made the development process so much easier.

Pros: I was looking for a cloud based database creation solution - I've previously been a Microsoft Access programmer and I needed to find a suitable solution for one of my clients. I had a look at a few different options and then, thankfully, I came across Kohezion.
It is absolutely perfect for me to create a database solution for my client using this platform.
I had a few questions, and Thierry, the Customer Solutions Director was able to assist within 24 hours. Not only did he answer them fully, he also showed me some simplified workflows, so that I could build a much superior solution for my client.

Cons: I've yet to find any cons. Anything that I initially struggled with was answered in full by Thierry.

by Kohezion on 29/05/2019

Thank you Colin. It has been a pleasure helping you out with this project.

Kohezion review

Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Angela T.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We can stay in better contact with our customers by using Kohezion which results in a better business!

Pros: This software allows us to keep track of our customers by recording notes about conversations we have with our customers. As well as put reminder dates in to make reminder phone calls. Multiple staff members can look up a customer and see what they have shown interest in for our services and contact them.

Cons: I wish it was a little bit more customizable to our business needs.

We use Kohezion to track the time spent from our staff on clients files and clients reminders

Reviewed on 13/06/2018
Anouk P.
accountant
Customer Support

Pros: Increases efficiency and productivity for time billings and clients deadlines. User friendly, always accessible and great customer support

Cons: I don't have specific cons with the use of this sofware.
Implementing Kohezion has been a great added value to our day to day operations.

Excellent Software!!! I recommend it, is a must have!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2018
Alberto P.
COO
E-Learning, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am resolving several processes with Kohezion. I work with more than 10 different projects all built with Kohezion.
We have a training company so we also teach our students to use Kohezion for their own projects.
Customer service Team are very good. Always resolve all of our problems!!! Thumbs Up for them!!!

Pros: The functionality of being able to built your own database system by your own.

Cons: I would like to configure different views from the same project.
I would like to have a better reporting platform. To have more options to work with the information in the database.

Brilliant Database

Reviewed on 25/10/2016
Nick B.
Managing Director
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I had been using ACT for over 10 years then Sage got hold of it and changed it to the point that I was no longer satisfied with it so I looked around and cam across Cohesion which looked interesting, I looked at the reviews which were very positive so I decided to try them out and I am glad I did they imported my contacts from ACT into their database we then decided which fields we wanted and got rid of the fields with were superfluous to my needs, two sessions later we are up and running with exactly what we wanted, it is simple to use, the support is second to none, I could not be happier with the result Well done Kohezion!

Pros: The ease of use and being able to get it tailor made to suit your requirements

Cons: None

We use Kohezion

Reviewed on 15/10/2018
Pete L.
Outsource Manager
Animation, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It helps us track freelancers that we work. We can modify and adapt the DB to suit our ongoing and evolving needs.

Pros: - It's very customisable which is vital.
- Free version!
- Web based so you can use it anywhere.

Cons: - Initial front end is tricky to use, especially when creating your front ends.

by TGMT-Systems on 16/10/2018

Thanks so much for your candid feedback. We hear you on the front end UI being a bit tricky initially, so we've got great news.

Our new UI is launching shortly, with an interface that makes DIY database customization as easy as making pancakes.

We'll be launching a creator wizard, templates and tools for automating tasks that are otherwise manual, repetitive, and a waste of your time.

Stay tuned!

Kohezion - useability

Reviewed on 11/10/2018
David M.
HoF Enginnering Support Services
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It very customizable to suit our own meta-data and attributes and simply handles all of our evolving records and is simple enough to use and not overly complicated.

Cons: The software can occasionally 'crash' and we need to re-login.

Great Database & Customer Support

Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Susan F.
Operations Manager
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use Kohezion to help us create individual budgets for our students and then use the features of the database to give an overview of the combined budget for all children.

Pros: They had a lot of instructional videos available to help with setup. Their customer support was awesome during the setup process. They were very helpful throughout the whole process via phone and email. The database was easy to use once it is all set up. We love the ability to be able to access the database anywhere.

Cons: We haven't ran into any features that we did not like about the software. So far everything is great.

Great great great!

Reviewed on 28/01/2019
Denise D.
Agent
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I finally found something i can create the database i always wanted. It has everything and so much to choose from. If something doesnt work or if you have a question, its solved very quickly!

Pros: Its easy to use and has so many features for a good price! Also you can take a free trial before you actually buy it.

Cons: There isnt anything i dont like to be honest. For me it has everything i wanted to have. I am very happy with this!

by Kohezion on 17/02/2019

Hi Denise!

Thank you for the great review and really happy to see that Kohezion allowed you to create the online database that you always wanted.

Very Pleased - an outstanding program !

Reviewed on 07/03/2016
Flora D.
Customer Support

Comments: I've been using Kohezion for nearly one month now and I have to say that I am very Satisfied! If i had some starting problems the Customer Service helped me very fast and always gave me a solution. Some functions are a little bit hidden away but if you get the structure once than it is super easy to use. If you watch the tutorial carefully there should not be any problems in handling this software! There is one thing that i am missing - the linkage of two Projects (Databases) that enables you to add some points of your one database to the other could be a little bit more "precise" its hard to explain. All in all the Free Package gives me everything I need and comparing to some other programs i've (tried) to use this software is outstanding! Thanks - you make my work a whole lot easier and time efficient!

An online system that's customized toward our needs with reasonable costs

Reviewed on 07/08/2017
John M.
Executive Director
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Tracking leads, tracking customers and the products/services they purchased and used - all the benefits of a CRM.

Pros: The software is straightforward, customized, and it serves the purpose of CRM for a small business. Basically, the database can be customized to serve all your CRM needs without spending tens of thousands of dollars for a Silicon Valley company to do it for you. If you have concerns or need to edit the functionality of it, you can simply schedule an appointment with the assigned technician who is likely to solve all your problems. This gives us a peace of mind.

Cons: The database serves its purpose without too much fancy artwork. For instance, it can not customize the color, theme, or design that adds an impression to the new users. However, the software is still exceeding my expectations in its features.

Great Support from the Team

Reviewed on 01/12/2016
Susan F.
Operations Manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We had an error code pop up out of the blue the other day & when we contacted the support team, they had the issue resolved within a couple hours. Their support team has been phenomenal in helping us resolve our issue quickly & efficiently. The team has also been helpful during our set up & provided us with additional guidelines to ensure that we were up & running quickly. We have a complex database & with their help, we were able to get our new database up & going within 48 hours. The system is very user friendly & they offer additional services to help with your setup. Great job Kohezion~

Pros: It is done on the website so we can access our information anywhere.

Cons: It is not mobile friendly (i.e. On tablets or phones) so when we are away from the office, we have a little bit of difficulty looking up information on the go. If this is a feature in development, we are looking forward to it's release.

Amazing. my rep did everything he said he would and more.

Reviewed on 16/05/2017
James M.
Insurance, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Simple to learn and use.

Pros: Simple, easy to learn and use. We had to transfer data from another CRM and my rep was able to duplicate our existing system into Kohezion. Works great!

Cons: I have not found anything I don't like. If I do, I can contact customer service nd they will change it to my liking.

Excellent online database management system

Reviewed on 30/10/2018
Associate Professor of Information Systems
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They are one of the best and cost effective database for charites.

Pros: It's comprehensive features. High security. Excellent customer service.
Data storage meets European and Canadian standards. Servers located in Canada.

Cons: Excellent product, I haven't found any cons.

Best Cloud-based Database Option on the Web

Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Rebekah S.
Customer Support

Comments: With little database development skills, I was able to navigate Kohezion's software and create the solution to my data management needs. I tried multiple other programs but none of them met my needs. I am so glad I continued searching online until I happened to come across Kohezion. I thought it was too good to be true but Kohezion has stood by their word and provided our non-profit with an amazing solution that helps me be more effective and efficient in my job.

Love it, does exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 12/04/2016
Kent F.
Machine Control Installations and Support
Customer Support

Comments: There was a learning curve for me but the rewards are worth it. I set out to do one thing and quickly found I could do lots more. I have all my information in front of me and I love the way I can create a search to return the exact information I want. I did look at other products but they were way over my head. Thanks Kohezion and thanks to the support people.
They say information is power and Kohezion has plenty of it.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 13/09/2016
Charlotte N.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I had a fantastic experience working with Kohezion for my nonprofit's Turnkey Solution. Not only was their price for nonprofits very reasonable, the level of customer service they provided went above and beyond anything I expected. I could tell that they really cared about the success of the database and they always made sure that it turned out the way I imagined it. They always responded promptly and made updates in a timely manner. I honestly cannot describe what a pleasure it was to work with Kohezion and I strongly recommend that any nonprofit or company work with them to build database software.

Customizable to our needs!

Reviewed on 04/10/2013
Danette S.
Statistical Analyst
Customer Support

Comments: This system has been exactly what we were looking for. We needed a way to manage and monitor the task lists of our employees. We are able to set up sub departments within departments and each manager can monitor the completion status of the tasks assigned to his/her staff. Supervisors up the chain can also be notified of overdue Tasks. We needed an accountability method of tracking and Kohezion has worked with us to design exactly what we were looking for!

Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed on 01/04/2016
Tim H.
Customer Support

Comments: We were having some technical issues with our Kohezion account (which turned out to be a user error!). I contacted customer support and they had the problem fixed within about 15 minutes. Then, they were able to walk me through some changes I needed to make, and as a result I got exactly what I needed out of my Kohezion database!

Perfect for I need it for, Excellent Support Team

Reviewed on 11/11/2016
Declan C.
Student
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use the site for a database for online simulation game called Buzzerbeater. It's really easy to use. I can edit the data, read data or add to it very easily. Anytime I've had a question the support team have been quick with their responses to help me, no matter my query. Rate fully and no problem recommending this site to anyone who is looking for an online database management tool.

Pros: The quickness of adding new information

Cons: A lot of options, when I don't require them all.

My experience with Kohezion

Reviewed on 05/03/2016
Diane B.
Owner & Head Instructor
Customer Support

Comments: I've been using this software for the last several years and have been pretty happy with it! I recently wanted to make sure changes and my emails were responded to quickly with information I needed to make those changes!