Filter by:

• Overall

About Cirrus Insight

Make sales as easy as email. Sync your calendar & emails with Salesforce, track emails, schedule appointments, set follow-ups & more!

Learn more about Cirrus Insight

Will G.
Will G.
Client Success Director
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2021

"I love Cirrus Insight so much, that I gladly put up with its issues"

Comments: I love Cirrus Insight and feel like it is the best way to ensure tracking and data entry into Salesforce. Because it does this automatically, and is managed from within Gmail, it makes it super easy to review contacts/accounts/opps and track emails, phone calls and meetings. This more than makes the investment worth it, but the email open/click tracking is also super useful, as is the ability to create follow-up tasks and set delayed send times. The extension seems to be finicky, erroring out on campaigns or requiring sign-in far too often, but it is well worth the thousands of hours I have saved in the last 2+ years from not having to log activity in Salesforce Directly, as well as research clients back and forth from email to SFDC. Cirrus brings it all into Gmail and is a lifesaver. Our Sales and CS teams use it and it is critical to our business.

Pros: The reason I purchased Cirrus Insight was to allow me to easily track all my emails to Salesforce. Sending emails from Salesforce is a pain and it is not easy to add received emails to the platform. With the Cirrus Insight extension, all my emails (or the ones I choose) are added to Salesforce. And the best part is, it happens within my Gmail Inbox. I do not have to go to Salesforce, but can review emails, opens, clicks, contacts, opportunities, accounts and more all from within Gmail.

Cons: I feel like the "campaign" function errors out a lot. Its useful, but when sending an email to a large list, I plan on having to send it more than once. Additionally, I feel like I am often getting "disconnected" and have to reauthenticate. I don't know why this is...maybe its my orgs security, but it is annoying and not clear why its happening.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2021
Will N.
Sales

"Cirrus Thoughts"

Comments: I like it and will continue to be a champion for this product to our team.

Pros: Cirrus makes my job a lot easier. Specifically involving recording things to SFDC.

Cons: Sometimes it logs me out and I have to re authorize.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Cirrus Insight: Cheaper.

Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Great Software, OK Support"

Comments: Core product works great. Expect changes around features and growing pains — this is a you d company trying to do everything.

Pros: Really full features. Fantastic to be able to share templates, link emails to Salesforce, ‘send later’, provide one-click scheduling to prospects.

Cons: Customer Support was weak, especially for now-pulled Non-Salesforce product. Took the company 6 weeks to track down an login error caused by our users’ G Suite Email addresses involving capital letters!

Will F.
Director of Recruitment
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Powerful tool for syncing communications to Salesforce"

Pros: Cirrus Insight is a very powerful tool. It quickly and easily links your email communications to Salesforce. It is also a faster way to access records and involves a lot less clicks than the Salesforce interface. I also use and appreciate the scheduling tool and follow-up reminder alerts.

Cons: Cirrus Insight can be a little opaque. For instance, when you restart your browser, CI will fail to load in Gmail. There is nowhere to “turn it on;” you just have to refresh the tab and wait for it to appear. This is not a regular occurrence, but when it happens, it’s annoying.

Zach M.
Zach M.
Sales Development Representative
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2019

"No more manually recording emails"

Comments: Better traceability for sales teams

Pros: I love the seamless integration with Salesforce, as a salesperson I never have to worry about double logging my activities and keeps all of my conversations consolidated in one spot. The tracking and open features are also very handy for my follow ups.

Cons: Being a chrome extension, Cirrus does seem to run into bugs frequently since it is dependent upon Google.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Nancy C.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

"Great product"

Comments: So issues - seamless integration. Would highly recommend.

Pros: The ease of use and integration with Salesforce. Not having to cut and paste into Salesforce is a definite time saver! Also having the quick access to the database contacts is immeasurable!

Cons: Pop up slide can be a bit overwhelming but easy to get used to for the access it gives.

Managing Partner
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Excellent SF.com Add On"

Comments: Great product. Easy to use. And helps to streamline the salesforce.com process.

Pros: Easy to use and set up. Streamline SF usage.

Cons: Crashes outlook sometimes. Can turn off sometimes and need to reinstall sometimes.

Ian D.
Account Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2017

"Great piece of equipment that works alongside office 365 to log all calls, emails etc"

Comments: seamless links with Salesforce

Pros: the seamless link with outlook 365 allows you to monitor all your emails and seamlessly link them to Salesforce and other applications

Cons: the support could be better although not sure who this will lie with. This could be a link with the Salesforce application or something else

• Reviewed on 04/10/2017
Account Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2018

"Cirrus insight"

Pros: I liked how you could see tracking of emails, and create flight plans to reach out to a large amount of prospects

Cons: Wasn’t the most user friendly, but I didn’t get to engage with the software long enough to really dive deep into functionality

• Reviewed on 30/09/2018
Publisher
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Still a vital part of effective Salesforce use, but can be glitchy"

Comments: Great support, and responsive account management.

Pros: I've used Cirrus for 10+ years in various roles. In my opinion it's a vital part of Salesforce adoption, and ultimately, it's utility. It really streamlines the process of capturing and tracking communications.

Cons: It's glitchy sometimes, and seems especially so if you have multiple Gmail accounts. At least a few times a month it vanishes from my inbox, and I sometimes have to re-download to get it working again.

Ted S.
Investments Advisor
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2019

"A great way to integrate with Salesforce"

Comments: Cirrus was both professional and extremely helpful during my free trial period.

Pros: I was having issues linking my IPad Outlook emails to Salesforce. Cirrus has made that a done deal with no effort on my part. Is is a visually attractive integration with many features fully integrated into sales force.

Cons: There are some administrative challenges (beyond my pay grade) to making everything work in its most beneficial manner. We are not there yet, but...what is working is solving my primary problems.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018

"It's a worth while email tracking software that can be utilized for sales and service teams."

Comments: Email tracking, syncs email activities to Salesforce, schedule follow up reminders.

Pros: I like that it is very easy to sync with Salesforce CRM. I can even create new contacts or accounts from my Gmail through Cirrus.

Cons: Sometimes, I notice that Cirrus does not accurately track opens on emails i send out. I also have to manually click a button to make sure an email thread is properly added to the appropriate contact/account record in Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018
William H.
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2018

"It has synced with my gmail and Salesforce and really helps me track my emails."

Comments: My multiple calendars are completely synced so I have all my appointments in one place. I also love the tracking to know who is really looking at my emails.

Pros: It allows you to track your email views and allows you to send emails to large groups of potential customers.

Cons: It took a little while to completely sync with my email to get my salesforce and google calendar together.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Luis M.
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Easy to use tool that helps me keep track and follow up with prospects over email communications"

Pros: What i like the most is that it lets me track my emails sent also helps me organize different ways to communicate with clients

Cons: One of the things that I don't like about the is that it changes the view with the Gmail account. But once you get acostumed to the different view it is easy to use.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Sergio correa asmar
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2012

"Very useful"

Comments: I have been using Salesforce for about a year and a half and Cirrus for a year. I think that this last tool complements very well what I do in g-mail and Salesforce. Cirrus makes it easy (just one click) to relate your e-mails to your Salesforce contacts and accounts and to see if one g-mail contact exists in Salesforce. The only thing I would like them to continue improving is how all their tools show themselves in the g-mail screen. Sometimes it is difficult to manage the multiple scroll bars that appear; also the contact creator for Salesforce that appears in g-mail does not show properly. Therefore, I think that Cirrus can be perfected and they have already improved a lot and I am sure they will continue to do so.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2012
Alon R.
VP
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Horrible customer service with a lot of bugs"

Comments: Very bad, this isnt how you treat customers

Pros: Nothing there are a lot of other good competitors out there

Cons: Their support isn't responding on time, had 2 very crucial bugs and no one replied or took action

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Business Development Manager
Cosmetics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Great support, but the program code is unstable"

Comments: Cirrus has helped share our correspondence with clients among colleagues, and help keep track of a conversation, as well as easily convert leads. There support has been very good, but their ability to solve the issues facing me swiftly is lacking.

Pros: I liked the functionality promised and the ease of syncing correspondence with salesforce profiles

Cons: The bugs present in the syncing, e.g. the fact that my tracking feature is still broken after 3 months of being a customer

Mary jo
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2012

"Cirrus increased my productivity"

Comments: I cannot tell you how annoying it was to submit emails to Salesforce and then have to go in individually to attach it to an object. TERRIBLE waste of time. Thanks to Cirrus I can easily submit. Now we have to take care in our naming conventions for custom objects so I can know what one to attach it to. Maybe Cirrus can add more than one field to display when searching?

• Reviewed on 05/12/2012
Nitin M.
Manager, Sales Operations
Market Research, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2019

"It helps in adoption of Salesforce !"

Comments: Get more activities and quicker record addition into salesforce.

Pros: This tool has helped us increase users adopt salesforce more to put in their activities. Its seamless sync and automated mapping for records to be linked to the right SF records. It helps do everything within inbox than logging in SF, mostly everything!

Cons: Some erratic sync fails due to Google Token refreshes.

Alternatives Considered: Groove

Reasons for Switching to Cirrus Insight: better UI, easier to sync and potential to have more functionalities in future.

Mike H.
Director Of Business Development
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2018

"Helpful for the Salesforce-foucsed Sales team"

Pros: Cirrus is the best integration between Gmail and Salesforce that I have found - bar none. If that is what you need more than anything - then this product will fit that perfectly. It allows all emails to auto sync to the correct salesforce account/contact. The sidebar is useful to quick note taking within the client's profile, as well as looking up previous outreach efforts or existing business. It's very easy to setup and can be a big help for a sales team. Additionally, the meeting setup is the best I have seen and very simple to use (integrates into your google calendar as well)

Cons: Some key features like templates are extremely lacking - to the point that I needed additional tools to supplement Cirrus's weak areas. The templates can only be those within salesforce, and the populated values in the templates can only be values stored in salesforce - which can very much limit the usability. Additionally, open-email tracking doesn't seem to be the most reliable compared to other similar products.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Heather F.
Heather F.
Social Media Strategist & IT Director
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2018

"Easy for even the "computer-challenged" to use"

Comments: It allows for us to easily log emails into SF plus create follow up tasks. The best feature is the "send later" so you can type emails as you're working but send them at a future time!

Pros: It is easy to use and they are updating and adding features often to stay competitive with Salesforce Inbox. We decided not to switch to SF Inbox because we have had such a positive experience with Cirrus plus Cirrus costs less!

Cons: We have had little to no issues with Cirrus and when we do have an issue, the resolution is always simple: go to the download page & redownload the application which has always fixed every issue we have had. Nothing else negative comes to mind!

• Reviewed on 30/05/2018
Kevin F.
Customer Care Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Excellent, Reiable Tool for Salesforce"

Comments: Salesforce (classic & lightning) Service Cloud
- very happy
- saves time
- easy to use

Pros: - Reliability (the SF tool for Outlook Email we used to have was broken all the time)
- Efficient (easy to move communication, saving lots of time)

Cons: - Wish the emails went into the Case's Comments section instead of Activities but not a big deal
- When adding emails via the plug-in, sometimes I wish it connected info in my email better to case nos. so I wouldn't have to search further. Solution to this = putting my case nos. in email subject lines.

Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2019

"Easy to setup and start implementing"

Comments: I couldn't get by with this software. Well, I could but it would add hours of work to my week. It helps my streamline my overall process.

Pros: Ease of setup and user-friendly interface that allows me to work on one platform

Cons: Some functionality doesn't work as easily as advertised (i.e pulling user data from email signatures to prepopulate fields -- this rarely happens for me). And I'd like to have some added features - ability to sync multiple calendars.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2019
Director, Sales and Business Development
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2017

"Simple email to salesforce capture + email open tracking"

Comments: Emails automatically logged in Salesforce. Quick responses to opens when applicable.

Pros: Ability to see when and where people are opening emails. Reliability with emails logged to salesforce, especially by my team members.

Cons: Hard to tell when it isn't working, not the easiest to customize. Would like to see high priority open alerts.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2017