Filter by:

• Overall

About Creatio CRM

Streamline your sales, marketing and service processes to manage a complete customer journey on a single Creatio platform.

Learn more about Creatio CRM

Mark R.
Mark R.
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2017

"Potential Buyer"

Pros: The prompt response from the sales team and the willingness to answer my questions. Many vendors just ignore your questions.

Cons: I had a very specific needs related to users having an online calendar to schedule call back support. I was clear with BPM staff prior to the call and accepted the call because they believed they had a solution. On the call they listened to my needs again and then took me through a boilerplate pitch. They were going to investigate their ability to deliver and even offered to build a mock up to show me. That call as the last time I heard from them. I reached back out and heard nothing. Not even a simple we looked into your need and we are unable to provide the support you desire. I came away believing they will say anything just to get you on a call for their pitch. Where are we going? Salesforce with Timetrade as a plugin

• Reviewed on 19/06/2017
Blogger
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2021

"My first CRM software"

Comments: I used both marketing and sales dashboards and I liked sales better. Marketing platform lacked some features (available only via connectors).

Pros: While working at the hotel marketing dept, I had to use Terrasoft BPM (now Creatio). First, I thought it was our in-house CRM. But learned later it was widely used and popular platform for many businesses. Probably, that's it's main pro - Creatio allows customising it so it looks like a custom made software for your business.

Cons: Creatio is definitely not designed for inexperienced user. I spent weeks learning the processes and it is good we had good support, answering promptly all my questions. E-mail (mass newsletters) were available for additional costs.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2021
Derek B.
Business Unit Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2016

"Good choice for the fair price"

Comments: There were numerous CRM options for us to choose from, and they all seem to have strengths. What we liked about bpm’online was that it provides one place for everything we need, from business development through to managing projects, processing orders and more.
We’re still making internal decisions on naming conventions and numerous details which is stalling the process. I think we will benefit from being able to allocate tasks to various people which will help us to track and manage all of our projects.

Pros: We like the fact that we could host it on-site. The customization of the system is also great, however it does mean that more work needs to put invested up front. We have not got to a point where our entire company is using the system, but we have made some headway. I can see that it will help streamline our business.

Cons: Other CRM’s have a cleaner look and feel, and slightly more engaging graphics. I feel that there might be a little too much clutter on some of the pages, but understand that it can be customized. Customization of the system has been taking too long, however this is mostly due to us not having the time or resources to dedicate to setting bpm’online up 100% for our business. So while it is beneficial that we can customize just about everything, the drawback that we have experienced is that we have been struggling internally to make decisions on the way forward.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2016
Louise F.
Louise F.
Finance Specialist
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2016

"Bpm'online helped us improve performance"

Comments: Sales and marketing management system. With this application we have got great results with minimal time spent and maximum success. We are happy with results!

Pros: With bpm’online we managed to integrate and our processes and operations in one application. Our sales reps have access to all the information they need, even if it’s lead’s website behavior data. We automated a standard sales process for the entire team and it helped us improve performance.

Cons: Would be good to have a bit more modular pricing so that we could adjust it and pick what we really need.

Bryan G.
Marketing & Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2017

"Very flexible with amazing reporting"

Comments: BPM gives our business incredible insight into product development, business development, and account ROI. What used to take data entry and analysis can now be automatically from BPM in a matter of minutes.

Pros: At UpSellit, we develop custom e-commerce campaigns for a diverse range of clients. Every campaign is developed from the ground up and some campaigns are built before we close the sale. We need a solution that seamlessly blends sales tracking with project management. BPM's process creator allowed me to build my own complex process that adapts to our client needs in real-time and aligns with our unique sales process. The highly customizable reporting is a very close second favorite feature. I'm able to run reports on every single step of our complex sales process and gather insights and business intelligence I only thought possible with solutions that cost 10X what BPM charges.

Cons: I decided to build out our custom BPM processes and reports myself (instead of hiring one of the 3rd party developers BPM offers). This was a much larger undertaking than I anticipated. Some components of the process wizard aren't very intuitive, but their support team has gone above and beyond to help me, spending countless hours working with me to make sure we have the perfect system for our business.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2017
Nadia B.
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2016

"bpm'online marketing review"

Comments: Hi,
I'm using bpm'online marketing to plan lead generation campaigns. It was rather easy to set up online campaign process starting with bulk emails and trigger communications. The templates are simple and a vendor offers quite a few designs. I do like the analytics that can be used for further communications (like we can filter those, who showed the most interest to the content). I can also create the filters according to any criteria that I want to target.

Pros: It's simple, user friendly and provides enough bunch of functions for proper marketing campaign

Cons: When I create templates, I miss the range of design opportunities like I used to have in other email platforms. Some extra skills, like html-coding is needed for the best template.

by bpm'online on 26/08/2016

Hi Nadia,
We appreciate your feedback and would like to ensure that we are working on additional features for the marketing solution, which will improve your user experience.
Meanwhile, you are welcome to check our insights page, where you can download ebook with useful marketing tips: https://www.bpmonline.com/insights

Thank you for being our client.
Bpm¿online team.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2016
Stefano M.
Sales Director
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2016

"A fresh approach to CRM"

Comments: We've been using Bpm'online for several months and it's a great benefit to our business management processes: it helps tracking our business initiatives since the very beginning in an easy and intuitive way. We had other products before, but eventually all of them were too wearisome to use, specially for routine tasks and standards ops: after a while the account managers perceived CRM as an additional burden instead of a help, and dropped it.

Pros: 1. Ease of use
2. Integrated vision of marketing, sales and support
3. Process automation
4. Supportive company

Cons: 1. Deep customization requires advanced skills
2. Customer support is rather good, but with a more proactive apprach could be much better
3. Heavy usage may suffer from performance issues

• Reviewed on 05/09/2016
Tommie m.
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2013

"The only CRM tool you will ever need since it will grow with you"

Comments: I have used BPMonline since 2005. When we first started to look for a CRM system, hardly any of the products we looked at had the main feature what we wanted; the ability to view a list of any item or type of object (Customer, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Activity….) from just about any angle and at the same time have detailed information about the item visible in one screen. Or, put in a different way; the ability to view a piece of information that is linked to one or more other pieces of information should be visible in one screen without the need to click an item to view its details. And, if you don’t like what you see, just change it! Need to automate your processes? Easy! Just draw your current processes using the built-in Process Designer and BMPonline will automatically create the proper process flow to aid, to automate and control the workflow at hand. If you need to integrate with your in-house Invoicing and Accounting system (or other systems) there is a set of published calls using the OData protocol to perform operations on all objects BPMonline platform (select, change, delete) using an HTTP-request command, and get responses in Atom, JSON or XML, including opportunities by page, sort and filter data.

Cons: The installer for installing BPMonline on your own server is missing some elements such as installing the Redis server but the BPMonline Support crew is very responsive and helpful so that should not be a major issue.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2013
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Consultor ADF
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2019

"With much to improve, but proven alternative."

Comments: The idea of ​​using bpm / online, indicated a change in the terms of use and escape of the domain and the monopoly of the great tools that BPM offers.
This tool allows us to manage small processes that, in other occasions, we would have to design and leave in files.

Pros: Simple and basic user interface for any principle that uses BPM as a serious management for business processes.
The BPM tool is solid, you can design and implement any process of a slightly simple tranche. Since the coding is in the background (automated by the tool), we take care of the technical and procedural management of each project.

Cons: A technical level requires many updates, it has basic but powerful features. Its larger competitors incorporate truly powerful tools to create correct BPM flows of guaranteed quality.
The incorporation of external services has not yet matured.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2019
Olena G.
Olena G.
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2016

"The best CRM I've used in years"

Comments: After long research bpm'online works for me from the beginning even with default configuration. Overall it's the best CRM I've used in years.

Pros: Bpm'online is absolutely essential for me - it organizes all my day-to-day activities.

Cons: I have no complaints. It stacks up well against other comparable CRM systems.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2016
Evgenia L.
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2016

"Great interface, robust CRM product"

Comments: We have tested several systems before selecting bpm'online. And the final decisive criteria was the interface.
User adoption is always a real issue. Even when functionality is good and meets all your requirements the interface can be very difficult and uncomfortable to work in.
bpm'online's interface is very intuitive and user-friendly, which is very important when you work with the system every day. It is easy and nice to work with.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2016
Yaroslav S.
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2016

"Bpm'online for service"

Comments: We are using bpm'online to automate service processes, manage orders, and service cases. It's very convenient to work within one system and single interface. Before we were using 3 different programs to track the orders, to check products availability and manage cases and it was a real disaster.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2016
Jesse H.
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2012

"Very Recommendable CRM Solution"

Comments: This is an easy and affordable process management tool for organizations using a CRM. The software is flexible and what I especially appreciate is the ability to audit processes.

Pros: Nightly emails sends notices to employee that they have tasks that require attention. Easy to use CRM solution.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2012
William B.
UX Director
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2017

"Startup New to CRM"

Comments: The customer service has been great. The suppport staff is extremely helpful! Took a little getting used to but nothing other than expected. Would definitely do it again!

Pros: Support. UI.

Cons: Social media Integration is still maturing.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2017
Veronika C.
Veronika C.
Global Marketing Manager
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2017

"Powerful CRM that streamlines the processes in the company"

Pros: Working as a marketing manager in the big company, which has several offices all over the world, I can see the importance for us to effectively coordinate the teamwork and develop a unified approach to our customers. Bpm’online helped us to automate our core processes and align marketing, sales and service on a single platform.
Our sales team is happy with the system, especially with lead management, opportunity management, field sales management and sales forecasting features. With bpm’online, they are able to manage end-to-end sales cycle and communication with the customers via multiple channels. Our service team outlines the problem management feature, as it allows unifying similar cases into a problem, assigning agents to resolve it. Moreover, customer support managers can track the agents’ performance in terms of problem resolution efficiency. As a marketing manager, I really enjoyed the website behavior tracking function. With the help of bpm’online marketing, all the information on the pages visited by a client and the time spent on each page is sent to the system. Thus, it enables to understand the needs of a prospect better, track the most effective lead generation channels and launch trigger campaigns based on lead’s preferences. By the way, it is so easy to create a campaign now with the intuitive campaign designer and then monitor its efficiency. What is more, with bpm’online, we automated our routine tasks, and now we are fully concentrated on the important issues.

Cons: Working with bpm’online during quite a long period of time I have not noticed any essential drawbacks which I can mention.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2017
Vazha M.
Deputy CIO
Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2020

"Bank of Georgia -Business process management"

Comments: The system’s combination of out-of-the-box solutions and easy-to-use configuration tools enabled us to take our customer service operations to the next level. Thanks to advanced case routing and tailor-made workflows for various types of customer requests, we were able to decrease our request case processing time, deliver better customer service, and raise customer satisfaction levels in general. We expect that the system will help us achieve even greater business results in the future. I would definitely recommend it to anyone searching for reliable technology to drive better customer experience

Pros: Effective solutions to unify multiple customer touchpoints, easy-to-navigate UI for service agents, AI-powered automation tools for customer service management processes, comprehensive customer analytics, easy configuration, and much more. The system is versatile and intuitive, which makes it a perfect fit for our company.

Cons: We see that the system has great potential in AI-powered solutions that are getting more and more advanced with every product release. However, we wish we had more existing AI solutions in place that we could get up and running at this point of time without requiring much effort from our IT teams or business analysts to leverage them.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2020
Tommi L.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2016

"Perfect CRM for us"

Comments: We are in process of integration an ERP system with the bpm'online system with help of Partner of bpm'online so that no data was lost or missed out.
In addition, implementing the bpm'online CRM is time and cost effective as we were able to use the system right away.

Pros: Being a small company I had to be very careful when choosing CRM software as the resources for the investment were limited, but still I wanted best possible product to help me to grow our business. With bpm'online I got exactly that.
As a result of implementing the bpm'online system, we aligned our workflows of marketing and sales on a single platform. Thus, we got a complete view of all touchpoints with a client.
Another thing about the bpm'online system is ease of use. There was no need for me to follow any tech trainings. I was able to use it right away after it was deployed. Also the support team's proactivity helped.

Cons: It's quite hard to find anything to complain about the bpm'online and even if a slight error sometimes occurred it was quickly resolved by the support team.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2016
Jeremy V.
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2016

"one of the coolest experiences with bpm'online CRM"

Pros: Bpm’online helped us to seamlessly integrate scattered sources of our customer data. We were able to organize marketing and sales teams in a single environment and automate our business processes.
In my opinion, the most valuable feature is their set of built-in best practice processes – our sales used these processes and started to work with the system right away. Bpm’online process mapping and process automation helped us to minimize errors and smoothen operations. As a result, we were able to achieve higher customer satisfaction. By the end of the project, the number of attracted customers grew and our average purchase volume increased.

Cons: We didn't have any major issues with the system, even though some pitfalls or slight issues could happen from time to time. In general, we were quite satisfied with bpm’online.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2016
Vanessa S.
Marketing Director
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"Bpm'online is a very user-friendly CRM; from setup up to managing the customer journey to connecting"

Comments: Ease of setup and tailoring to our business, value for money, excellent customer service, and having the ability to track all customer interactions and communications and analyze the campaign effectiveness with dashboards. The results are linked to customers or accounts which gives us insight into customer behavior patterns to further engage effectively with customers.

Pros: Ease of setup and tailoring to our business, value for money, excellent customer service, and having the ability to track all customer interactions and communications and analyze the campaign effectiveness with dashboards. The results are linked to customers or accounts which gives us insight into customer behavior patterns to further engage effectively with customers.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Martin B.
Martin B.
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2016

"Intelligent business with bpm'online CRM"

Comments: We gained total control over the complex lead management processes in our company which was our main aim and now we plan, implement and analyze lead management easily!

Pros: We like mature lead management tools of bpm’online. We can track leads’ needs from their first visit to our website, nurture them and hand off to sales, when leads are sales-ready. All in one system.

Cons: Sometimes minor errors occurred for example when working with Safari and Internet Explorer browsers but the system is constantly improving.

Salvador A.
Salvador A.
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Best CRM for medium and big size companies"

Comments: Very easy to use and integrate teams on working them.

Pros: Bpmonline is supported over a powerful bpm engine. It makes maximun flexibility on sales, marketing and support processes. Also it can be expanded with new applications from its marketplace.
In a very short time, a company can be selling with a very productive way.

Cons: Slow execution on application data load.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
Dmytro B.
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2016

"All business processes are automated within bpm’online CRM"

Comments: My company have been using BPM Online for many years. Having marketing, sales and service in a single platform has easily been one of the best benefits to date. Outlook integration works perfectly and really saves time for everyone. And from a support standpoint, they provide top-notch service 24/7. Within bpm’online we automate sales processes and pipeline management, email marketing, event management, billing clients’ hours.

Pros: We have had the full bpm’online CRM for marketing, sales and service for several years now and can’t imagine our business without it. Implementation was very fast and we started using the out-of-the-box processes right away. The best part of the implementation was sales module. Integration was seamless with our other systems. No coding experience or extensive training was needed.

Cons: To some extend it can be a bit complicated for non-techy users. At the same time, once our team started using it daily, they absolutely loved it.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2016
Jax C.
Banking
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2016

"Simply the Best!"

Pros: There's just so much to like about Bpm’online. From their comprehensive toolset and the way all their products seamlessly blend together into one complete package. To the incredible customer service. Bpm’online goes above and beyond with their software and service.

Cons: Nothing. Honestly. Maybe simplifying some of the advanced features. But these are "Advanced" features and thus, by definition, require a little more complexity.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2016
Ernesto B.
Senior VP & Founder
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"bpm'online Studio - Great tool to improve process implementation and easy to use"

Pros: It is a straightforward product. Its user-friendly interface means spending less money on technical specialists to get what you want out of the product.

Cons: I don't agree with the price listing for technical support from bpm'online, but they do provide us with a customer success manager as part of the package so I guess there is a balance.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Alejandr O.
IT Coordinator
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2016

"Expirience with Bpm´online"

Comments: We were having big troubles with a CRM of a big and known ERP because it was not really functional, it was very difficult to give all the power to the sales department.
With Bpm´online, they have all the control, in and out of the office. They can track the projects, they can have their contacts, they´re clients, so all the information even in they´re cellphones.
Bpm´online it's all we need.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2016