A great way to engage new and existing customers

Reviewed on 01/03/2017
Gary B.
Marketing Manager
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Showcase Workshop helps the front line team interactively engage with customers and tell tailored business stories. Melding links, video and emailable content makes for better and more interesting face-to-face meetings. It's also easy to add and manage users, and having desktop access as well as across mobile platforms is very useful. Other benefits include better customer engagement and a large reduction in printing brochures and booklets. It's also meant easier access and distribution to pre-prepared presentations. We have also seen a huge reduction in old versions of documents being stored and used since the push updates mean that Showcase is always up-to-date. Some of the limitations for us are that there are a limited number of file name characters that are displayed in the sharing list, although careful file naming helps overcome this.

It would also be better to be able to turn file sharing on or off at the file level in order to allow or disallow sharing as circumstances change.
From an admin perspective, having to change the enter screen to add, delete or move a hotspot is a little cumbersome, although with proper planning this is not that big an issue. I recommend to others that you spend time to map out your staff user stories so that it will work logically for most users most of the time. Then spend time planning the content that needs to be there to keep the stories engaging throughout a variety of meeting scenarios.

Showcase makes me look professional!

Reviewed on 03/01/2019
Jackie C.
Global Sales Support
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Showcase is the ideal solution for our business! We can present a consistent message to our customers globally by the sales team members all around the world because we all use the presentations loaded on Showcase. If we need to target a specific customer or market, it's easy to create a new button/slide and customise it. Our brands are all presented accurately and are updated easily and we all sing the same song as a global sales team.

Pros: The Showcase software allows me to show my presentation, then with a click of a button I email it straight to the recipient. It save the 'later on' follow ups and it tells me when they opened it! I have many different brands and it's so easy to describe our business - show all brands on one slide - then present either via iPad or my laptop App - to target my audience. It even shows videos and links to my website. I feel organised and professional with Showcase.

Cons: We need to do a bit of reformatting of the presentations we're pdf'ing to customers when jpegs are involved.

Hi Jackie,

I have no doubt that you look very professional without Showcase Workshop but we really appreciate the comment regardless!

Thanks for going the extra mile in this review and describing in detail how you use Showcase at THL.

Simple to use yet so professional.

Reviewed on 26/04/2019
Jane B.
Marketing Manager
Dairy, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We've ended up solving multiple business solutions with this one platform. What we started out using it for has grown arms and legs and now touches every area within the business.

Pros: Quite simply - the ease of use. The marketing team controls the look and feel so the branding is always consistent and the information is fed into us where needed. The reps around the world have updated information at their fingers tips. If we have information that we need to out there, then it's simple to come up with an app and within a short amount of time, it's launched and live without having to go to an external provider.

Cons: There are very few cons to be honest. A few things I'd like to be able to do with PDF's etc but maybe they will come over time.

Showcase is a great tool for sales teams

Reviewed on 03/02/2019
Sue C.
Lower South Island Territory Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great benefits for sales as able to share our products instantly and see when files have been opened which allows us to follow up soon afterwards.

Pros: Ease of use. Fantastic presentation options. Functionality.

Cons: Trying to separate out individual slides to send.

by Showcase Software on 04/02/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review Showcase Workshop Sue. We're glad you're having an overall great experience. Regarding separating slides for sending - this is something to discuss with your Administrator, they can enable this for you.

Showcase - a great tool for our company

Reviewed on 06/01/2019
Leighton B.
Technical Account Manager
Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Showcase offers our team to ability to present and send information to our customers while on their site. This therefore exceeds customer expectations which is always good to do.
We have been with Showcase now for a number of years and have enjoyed their ability to improve and add new features. Eg the Search function.

Pros: Showcase makes it easy to add new information and easy for our team to access anywhere, anytime.

Cons: Nothing major. Sometimes its difficult to remove old attachments. It would be good to have a link to where they are so they can be removed as they are sometimes hard to find

Hi Leighton,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Showcase Workshop.

We will be in touch to discuss how we might improve the attachments / shared content feature for you long term.

Showcase your work with ease

Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Tammy W.
LNI territory manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It’s jusr a really great app to use and a good marketing and sales tool!!

Pros: I love that I can share a whole live catalogue to a buyer and they look at it and they are really impressed. It instantly lifts our company into a far more professional light.
I love using and sharing showcase!

Cons: Sometimes I don’t know where things have been filed.
I don’t have to load things so I’m not sure about the mechanics but for presenting to buyers, I have no faults.

Showcase rocks

Reviewed on 03/02/2019
Del S.
Founder / Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Fantastic

Pros: Ease of use, stability searched for ages before finding showcase, have been using it for years now

Cons: Hmmm nothing I can think of. Have yet to have a bad expereince

by Showcase Software on 04/02/2019

Thanks for being such a great Showcase advocate Del. It's been awesome having you on board all these years and seeing your business grow.

Why Showcase?

Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Stephen S.
Salesman
Automotive, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: happy with experience overall.

Pros: You find out when client opens email real time which is very helpful.

Cons: sometimes crashes for short times but it is easy to use

by Showcase Software on 28/01/2019

Thanks Steve. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and great to hear about the features you like best.

update well worth it

Reviewed on 17/12/2018
Kristen C.
Marekting Assistant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This has been a great way for our team to work towards our "paperless" goal.

Pros: The huge update that Showcase received this year is well worth it! It is so much more user friendly, with small changes adding up to save me heaps of time over the week. The helpline has been so supportive and patient while i made the switch. Thank you showcase team!

Cons: It still is a bit tricky around making slides sharable - we want to send 1 slide form here, 1 from there, and 1 from elsewhere.

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for your review! We only just learned that we can comment back so sorry for the delay in acknowledging your lovely comments.

We are glad you like the recent upgrades and that customer support is worthy of 5 stars - that's great to hear.

We hope we can improve the friction you are having with sharing slides.

Great Sales Tool

Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Andrea L.
Trade and Consumer Marketing Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Showcase is a great sales tool. Our clients often compliment us on the way the information is presented.
They also comment on how easy it is to navigate and use themselves. Many clients regularly access Showcase post-sales meeting, thus adding value and aiding the full sales process.

Pros: Showcase allows us to collate and represent a large range of operators. In a sales discussion it is quick to demonstrate different products using a visual tool (slideshow) plus loading and sharing of key fact sheets (pdfs)

Cons: Usage reports need to provide an improved overview and a Select All when sharing information sheets would be great - currently have to click on every single file to send.

Showcase review

Reviewed on 18/12/2018
James W.
Commercial Extension Manager
Farming, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Very good, our team find it great and the support is excellent

Pros: Easy to use and update, able to be fully customisable for look etc

Cons: A couple of additional functions would be handy

Hi James,

Thanks for such a positive review and sorry it's taken us a while to respond, we only just learned that we can comment back :)

We'll be in touch regarding the features that you'd like to see and hopefully we can get them on the roadmap for you in the future.

Keeping Sales Teams up-to-date

Reviewed on 14/01/2019
Geschäftsführer, Managing Director, CEO
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Delivering updates on technical specifications to our salesforce.
Bundling access points to various webpages and documents.
Provide Guided Selling to sales people.

Pros: Very simple to keep sales teams up-to-date and ensure that they always have the latest marcom and product information readily available when they visit customers.
Technical specs of our product frequently change and we need to make sure that sales people have the latest release on their device. We also don't want them to waste their time looking for news and downloading it. Showcase Workshop provides a phantastic solution.

Cons: Software still has a couple of bugs (or am I the only one finding them?). But none of them - so far - was mission critical and the support team always attended cases very quickly and resolved all.

by Showcase Software on 15/01/2019

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to describe how you use our software in your business. I'm sure others will find your descriptions helpful in the future.

Showcase is great for Showcasing yor work

Reviewed on 17/12/2018
Jonathan S.
Marketing
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of wireframing work and presenting is great

Cons: File sharing is weak and needs to be improved

Innovative and affordable

Reviewed on 27/12/2018
Jonathan B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have a very challenging audience to get in front of. They get so many sales calls that it has become increasingly more difficult to get them to take a call. We are using Showcase as a way for our prospects to "demo themselves" without having anyone on the phone. The product lends itself well for this idea.

Pros: It is very unique. I like the fact that we can share our slide deck directly from our iPhones.

Cons: I would like to see the ability to use .GIF files in the decks. Also - I would like to use the link to my slide deck on my website as a product demo for visitors.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for taking the time to review Showcase Workshop and sorry for the delayed response from us - only just learned that we can comment back :)

Great to hear that you are getting so much out of the iPhone app and we'll definitely take on board your feature suggestions for gifs and the ability to embed content on a website.

newer is not necessarily better??

Reviewed on 03/01/2019
Steve V.
Transport Manager
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: has been generally ok ,

Pros: is a good platform for my guys to access procedures etc from

Cons: it has been made too complicated to use for me.. adding new slide shows or notes etc has become as stated early more complicated..

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to review Showcase Workshop.

We will be in touch to discuss your frustrations with our new editor and see if we can help smooth some of those for you. There definitely have been a lot of upgrades recently and we hope they'll be of long term value to you and your team.

Great tool

Reviewed on 06/01/2019
Ian T.
Franchise Development Manager
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: iPad is a great tool and Showcase works great

Cons: The initial set up was very time consuming.

by Showcase Software on 14/01/2019

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to give Showcase Workshop a review. The reviews are important to us so we really appreciate it.

We agree, the set up process is a time consuming part, but we hope that you found the solid foundation has had a long term payoff.

Life has never been easier!

Reviewed on 13/08/2018
Michele P.
Professional Shutterbug
Photography, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Showcase workshop helps me organize my profiles in one place and makes it easy for my customers to view content and make good decisions when purchasing my products!

Cons: I don't use it every day and sometimes I forget to update my content...so embedded reminders would be nice.

Showcase

Reviewed on 21/12/2018
Grace L.
Marketing & Advertising Analyst
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the visual layout of the site and that it works so well on mobile applications as well

Cons: I think that some of the features should be upgraded. For example, there is no "drag and drop" feature on the folders section. I think this would be very helpful

Hi Grace,

We will be in touch about the features you would like to see upgraded so we can understand a bit more.