Ragic is unlike any other solution based on my 20+ years experience

Reviewed on 28/11/2019
Stephen G.
Partner Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have solved various CRM, workflow, project management, asset management and very unique partner profiling for my business and clients. The builder is easy to use and very rich in what you are able to do in creative ways. You know a customization tool is mature when you are able to be creative with the facilities it provides to do some new. What I also really appreciate is the responsiveness and help the Ragic team provides and trust me I send them a request almost daily. They are very helpful and very professional. I enjoy Ragic and see so much value in it that I am currently paying for a licence of my personal use which tells you a lot.

Pros: I have been involved in the customized solution space for over 20 years, and I built a platform very similar to Ragic in 2001 so I can confirm it ease of, being able to build what users and the business need is the most valuable aspect of Ragic. All competitor solutions I have worked with ranging from MS Dynamics, SalesForce and products like Heat do not provide the simple ease of creating a functional database solution. All of them require very skilled expertise which in turn leads the costs and lengthy timelines in delivery. Spreadsheets since inception (1969) in the have been the most used for of database in history and therefore Ragic's strategy to make it core to their framework provides endless capabilities, but most importantly makes user adoption almost seamless. Layered on-top of all this I have yet to find functionality which does not exist, or is not on the Ragic teams radar. When I have raised some new enhancement they team always makes an effort to understand my or our clients needs before lodging it with the development team.

Cons: The reporting is not rich enough and although you can get the data into other tools via the Ragic API it is not a simple process to create reports across Ragic tables/sheets. The mobile app is also fairly limited in functionality and design is lacking. The ability to white-label the app would make a big difference. Lastly deeper out of the box integrations to 3rd party tools are needed to allow it to work seamlessly with many other apps. Examples would be MS Outlook, Trello or other workflow management solutions. Zappier is a workaround for this but requires costs development.

A solution for our team depending on Excel

Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Kristi J.
Medical Practice, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use it for customer service calls and analytics, also for sales tracking and followup. We have more ideas!

Pros: Much of our work ends up in Excel sheets. We found Ragic gave us so many more options - the most significant of which was simultaneous usage with no loss of data. Excel on our network was a constant issue as we grew and had increasing numbers of employees. We find tons of usage for Ragic in our work and collaborations

Cons: It is difficult for a non-techy to set up. I have a vision in my head but can't always easily execute it into Ragic. With some focus and perseverance I've achieved most of what I wanted. The end result was worth it.

SUPER CUSTOMIZABLE

Reviewed on 28/11/2019
Carlos C.
Sourcing
International Trade & Development, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are able to organize the information in a much better way.
Easy to find information, if you know how to structure your sheets.
Less rework because it cross informations from all parts of the system.
Save costs - less expesive compared with other similar products.

Pros: No Coding.
Super Customizable.
Good support with tutorials, user guides, community and email.
Great knowhow about using Database.
Good Server - Google.
Good pricing.
Good storage size.

Cons: Could link with Google Drive as it does with Dropbox, but not mandatory for me at the moment.

Simplicity

Reviewed on 04/12/2019
Kenny L.
MD
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Pretty positive. It's highly customisation and generally very easy to use.

Pros: It's really easy to use and manage.
Always available.
Mobile app is handy.

Cons: Reporting could be a little more straightforward.
Mobile app could do with some work - multiple changes to a record takes time.

difficult, trouble signing in, felt frustrated, but I'm incompetent in computers.

Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Nancy S.
psychtherapist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: If I was better at using it, it would have organized my contacts well.

Pros: Nice ability to set my own categories for the database, clear presentation of data, good and responsive technical support. Also, they offer 3 free databases, which is nice.

Cons: Cannot change the order of entries, it's just listed in order of when you input the info, so couldn't alphabetize, or other re-ordering, which was essential to me. Hep menus dealt with higher level problems than I was having, I needed very fundamental help ("how do you turn this on?")

Data management for dummies!

Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Senior Human Resources Manager
501-1,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: Ragic Builder enables just about anyone to build a database and is much more user friendly for people not acquainted with managing databases.

Cons: Honestly I haven't found any huge complaints yet. I have been pleasantly surprised with Ragic Builder.