• Overall

About Procurify

Procurify is the leading spend management & purchasing platform that empowers you to proactively track, control, and analyze spending.

Learn more about Procurify

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Procurify before?

Luke S.
Project Manager in US

Nice interface, good product

3 5 years ago

Comments: We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros:

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons:

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Eric J.
Teacher in US

Flexibility

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Procurify is the second system that I have used, and I feel that it was an improvement for us to switch to this system. After our first year of use, I like that we were able to make some changes that helped our productivity. I hope that after this year, we will understand even better what can help us, and they will be able to make more changes.

Pros:

The first year we switched to Procurify, it wasn't easy because it seemed so different from the system I was used to. But it did not take me long to get up to speed with Procurify. I have come to enjoy the layout and ease of having virtual information at my fingertips. We noticed some items that would be beneficial for us to have easier access, and Procurify was able to make the changing which made it more enjoyable to use their system.

Cons:

I would like to see the student's balance be present at the end of each page. Sometimes, when working with families, I have to go back to where that posted information is to make sure the student has the funds in their account to do what is desired.

4 weeks ago

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with our onboarding process was relatively simple. Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it over to our product team for review. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Brian G.
Production Manager in US
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

very good product, very good service

4 4 weeks ago New

Comments: generally very good. quick to respond to questions. I assume its a little more set upf ro departements and having some more fluiditiy having it set up for "projects" would be better. Being able to select which projects/codes are applicable or active or inactive for example.

Pros:

Simple and easy to navigate and to teach others. Easy to see what we need to see and pull the reports we need to pull

Cons:

some speficif formatting. also I'd like to know which vendor an order is supposed to be for when in the "order approval" stage.

3 weeks ago

Hi Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform simple and easy to use. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Lucas I.
Lucas I.
Coordenador de Facilities in Brazil
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Approval structure;
Friendly interface;
Easy to configure;

Pros:

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Cons:

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard. If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

4 years ago

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Jose V.
Building Manager in US

Amber Charter

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Due dates on submitting backup.

Pros:

Perfect program that is easy to train on.

Cons:

I have not encountered anything negative about this Procurify.

3 weeks ago

Hi Jose, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Amanda K.
Home School Teacher in US
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

My families love to use Procurify over other ordering systems

5 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

It has easy to find options needed for ordering and pulling reports. All of the information is at my fingertips.

Cons:

Nothing, I think this program is great

4 weeks ago

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! It's great to hear that Procurify is helping you with your ordering and reporting processes. We're excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Stephanie W.
Accounts Payable in US

Process Purchase Orders

4 last year

Comments: My overal experience with Procurify we are able to revised Purchase Order and generate the PO back to the person who requested one.

Pros:

You are able to use this software online.

Cons:

I wish that I am able to see the requsitions

Rob C.
VP of Operations in US

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

4 5 years ago

Pros:

It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

Cons:

There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

Jimmie B.
Shipping/Receiving in US
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees

Great Procurement Software

5 last year

Comments: I have been using this application for 6 years now and I have only had a good experience. My use is receiving items and ordering items. In both categories Procurify is very easy to use. You can add notes to orders and quickly reorder items if needed. The budget tracking is thorough and concise. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a procurement application to try Procurify out.

Pros:

Intuitive UI, Great customer support, easy order tracking and reordering.

Cons:

This is rare, but there have been times the website was down.

Ann F.
Accounting Manager in US
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees

Great Tool

5 5 years ago

Comments: Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Partha protim P.
Partha protim P.
Consultant in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Procurify Review

4 last year

Comments: Procurify is a one in all solution which can modernise the Procurement Management system. It is also quote based. So, you can always pay for only those features which meets your requirements.

Pros:

It has many innovative features such as a mobile app for status notification of a new request. This helps in allocating the right number of resources based on the number of requests. It also helps in real budget analysis which helps in getting quick approvals. Significant reduction in Purchasing time as the tool automatically fills up the standard data.

Cons:

The presence of too many features can get work done faster but at the same time may also get people confused. However I would suggest adding some other functionalities like actual costing and functions relating to the supplier

Ismerai A.
Ismerai A.
Diseñador gráfico in Venezuela

Too easy to use, believe me!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

-It is very easy to use -Do not abuse ram on my computer -Has a demo What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

Cons:

I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Josh D.
Digital Assets in Australia
201-500 Employees

oOhmedia Josh Day

5 5 years ago

Comments: Good customer service, easy to use platform. Quick for other users to learn the system.
Cloud based so no applications

Pros:

Easy to use. Lightweight. Mobile friendly

Cons:

Needs work on budget tracking

Jeremy H.
IT in US
Research, 51-200 Employees

Purchasing in the modern age!

4 last year

Comments: Great!

Pros:

Works on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, web, etc). Eliminates paper and many annoying headaches from the purchasing process.

Cons:

Mobile UI still needs some work. When receiving multiple items, the main list has to refresh every-time you go back and you lose your place.

Rene F.
Director of Financr in US

Great Software - Makes Ordering Easier

5 5 years ago

Comments: The implementation was smooth & the support continues to be great! It has made our procurement process so much easier.

Pros:

The ease of use, tracking & adding users

Cons:

I'd like the travel expenses section to be easier to use.

Dale R.
Engineering Manager in New Zealand
Paper & Forest Products, 51-200 Employees

Dale's Review

4 last year

Comments: Very good.

Pros:

Easy to learn and use on a daily basis.

Cons:

When receipting goods purchased over multiple pages whenever a purchased item is receipted the list goes back to the first page so have to scroll all the way through again.

Roxanne P.
Facility Manager in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Fairy easy Product to use

5 last year

Pros:

I use this product everyday and I appreciate how easy it is to use!

Cons:

The interface of this product could have more useful tabs on the main home screen.

Alejandro U.
property manager in US
2-10 Employees

property manager

4 5 years ago

Comments: Is easy for me to make my orders in the sistem, and sending to the vendors whit pos.and take a moment only to do my gob

Pros:

simple

Liv B.
Marketing Project's Specialist in US
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Procurify is the only way!

5 last year

Pros:

I like the ease of everything and how organized it is. I enjoy that you can save drafts, communicate through comments and see where your request is in progress.

Cons:

I do not have anything negative to say! I have used many systems and this seems to be the easiest to navigate and I rarely if ever have issues.

Nick B.
Canada
Information Technology & Services
Used the Software for: Not provided

Really easy to setup and learn to use

5 7 years ago

Pros:

We needed something simple to help organize our purchasing, and this was the best solution we found at an affordable price point. The best thing about this product and vendor is the ease of setup and use, as well as how they helped us throughout the entire process. It was much easier to complete than we imagined.

Cons:

The only thing I would want to see is an iPad version of the mobile app.

Elizabeth J.
Facilities Manager in US
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 Employees

Easy to Use

5 last year

Comments: I like it, because it's easy to use and I can get through it with minimal training.

Pros:

I like that the steps are streamlined, and just easy to get through the purchasing and receiving process

Cons:

I had a hard time adding/editing info to a purchase after it was set up.

Jana Y.
Accounting Specialist in US
201-500 Employees

Procurify

5 3 years ago

Comments: I would definitely recommend this product. Once it is up and running it is a very useful tool.

Pros:

I love the versatility of the program. It has made one of my jobs much less complicated. I reconcile credit cards for the company and this has made it much more streamlined.

Cons:

I think the one con to this product is the amount of time it took us to get the information they needed. We were very busy and the process took us several months. I think they need to find a better solution to gaining the information they need.

Ashley M.
Secretary in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Love how easy it is to use!

5 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

This software was very easy to use and understand.

Cons:

Some features could be tweaked to perform better such as going back to the main list when in the catalog.

4 weeks ago

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! The team is always working to make our system more intuitive and user-friendly. We're happy to hear that you find the software easy to use. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Joni J.
Lead Ortho DA in US

It has been a love hate experience.

3 4 years ago

Comments: More organized orders. I can order everything from one website rather than 5-6 websites.

Pros:

I can find items faster. I can look up SKU # or the name. I can delete something if I made an error without having to email someone and let them know to delete the order I just did.

Cons:

The least would be how things change from one vendor to another with no notice or email. Also, I travel offices. I can not place an order if someone else is logged in at the same time and we only have a certain amount of time to get all orders in.

4 years ago

Hi Joni, thank you for the feedback. We would love to make sure you are able to get the most out of the system in the way it's intended to be used. We'll reach out to your Procurify admin to talk about your feedback and see if there is a way to make using the system a little easier for you and the rest of the team.

Haywood L.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Excitement!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Great application, save time, easy to learn and helped managed our customers expense and off-net charges. Also billing on spot/without missing due dates. Customers enjoys how you can compare charges that somehow comes up short.