Filter by:

• Overall

About Synchroteam

Manage mobile workforces with Synchroteam field service management (FSM) software. Create your free trial in <1 minute. Live support.

Learn more about Synchroteam

Britney G.
Project Administrator in US
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

Is able to fit our specific range of needs.

4 last month New

Comments: The customer service has been great. The same person who sold me the product has been available to me to set up the program, do trainings, and answer questions. That is a personal touch that doesn't go unnoticed.

Pros:

We are in a very specific industry and spread out all over the country. We use this software for smaller maintenance jobs as well as large, long-term construction projects. This is the only software that I found that could handle the range of locations and the variety of projects we do, while also integrating with our finance software via API.

Cons:

The scheduling aspect of this software is based on a team of people or one individual per job. We often have several individuals per job, traveling in and out at different times. It gets a little clumsy to create all the jobs needed to track and schedule each person individually.

last month

Thank you Britney for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that Synchroteam has been able to fit your specific range of needs. We are glad to hear our API functionality has also allowed you to connect to your invoicing software, and that you are taking advantage of our customer support. We are happy to provide you with personalized service, and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam meet all your business needs! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Owner in Canada

Not great, not terrible

3 4 years ago

Comments: Price was the winning factor to why I started using this product. The sales team did a good job of presenting the potential of the product but a poor job of explaining the shortcomings that would become discovered in my first month of using it. Overall I'm not terribly happy with the investment and I won't be using it long-term. Unsure what I will move to going forward.

Pros:

The cost isn't terrible for what you can do. There are some interesting features that some might find really useful. It's quite customizable, so if the features are useful the level to which you can get with the tools such as reports can be quite the positive experience.

Cons:

Pricing is in euro which makes the fluctuation of costs due to rising/falling dollar rates difficult to anticipate how much is withdrawn each month. I've run into some glitches/issues when setting up reports that don't function as intended. The workflow for setting up very dynamic reports is terrible. The UI feels clunky. Pages don't load live changes made to progression of jobs and there is a lot of work that could have been done better. I feel like I've paid for a platform that was developed in the 1980's and hasn't been updated since. Like it was the beta of someone's project that was never finished, but now is being marketed as a completed product. It feels old, poorly managed, poorly supported, and like there is a general lack of care around what the end product looks like, does, and how it functions.

4 years ago

Thank you for your review Ryan, we appreciate your honest feedback. We apologize for the issues you are facing with reporting and the UI, and would love to get more information on the glitches you are experiencing so that we can resolve them promptly. Please contact our support team (https://www.synchroteam.com/contact.php) so that we can assist in improving the dynamic reporting workflows for Victoria Moss & Gutter. Also check out our latest update, which includes a time tracking module that syncs tasks seamlessly between the mobile application and Synchroteam¿s platform. For more information on the update visit https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/

Ben W.
Tech Consultant in Israel

Excellent Software with excellent service

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The scheduling, the custom job reports, and the automatic sycn with Zoho. And - SUPPORT. Any new integration needs support and the Synchroteam support are available immediately.

Cons:

It is a bit hard to understand some of the documentation. Took some time to set up a custom job report

Alternatives Considered: AI Field Management

Reasons for Switching to Synchroteam: Much more robust. Customizable for our needs.

2 years ago

Thank you Ben for your excellent review of Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that you have found our support team useful and take advantage of our around the clock assistance. We are also glad to hear you are taking advantage of the sync with Zoho as well as scheduling and custom job reporting. Thank you for your feedback regarding our documentation, we will forward it to our support team for potential enhancements. Also, be sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Miguel S.
Ingecom CEO in Uruguay
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Software.

4 2 months ago New

Pros:

How to build your own forms in a minutes.

Cons:

The forms are really easy to do, and have all the options i needed.

last month

Miguel, we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution, and are pleased to hear you have found our customizable forms very useful for managing your mobile workforce. We are thrilled to hear you are finding our forms easy to use. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to assist in advance understanding of our more intricate features and how they can be useful to your business practices. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

William D.
William D.

No Support

1 5 years ago

Comments: I own a commercial service company in Houston Tx, Like all systems, they have good and bad points because of the fit all type of software. The bad part you have to try the software to see how it works so you tie up hundred of hours inputting your data. Then reality hits when you call support OMG this company support is in Paris France, So it's message them only and wait ! If you call the US support Luis the sales rep answers and his knowledge is limited at best and he only works 8-5 M-F so if you have a problem after hours or weekends your on your own !

Pros:

OK fit all field service software at a fair price

Cons:

NO SUPPORT ! Take it or leave it attitude - They don't care about improving the software - It's just about the collection of the subscription. in fact, I had a Credit Card fail due to a fraud charge on the card and I get an email my account has been terminated. and they turned it off

5 years ago

Dear Mr. Davis, I'm Francois Pichon. co-founder of Synchroteam. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Synchroteam. I don't think our sales representative correctly explained the support options to you. This was a mistake on our part and I'm sincerely sorry. The support for the US is carried out from our office in Miami, Florida. We offer phone support from 9am to 6pm EST (855) 809-6200 and 24x7 support by email [email protected] or via our ticketing service available at http://support.synchroteam.com. Outside these hours, support is performed by teams around the world in order to meet the needs of different time zones, and one of those other teams is indeed in Paris, France. My apologies that this situation caused you difficulties. We are pleased that you decided to be a customer. Kind regards, Francois.

Jose luis P.
CEO in Peru
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

Quickly resolved my needs and we started to use it directly in our activities

4 4 years ago

Comments: It's easy, it's simple, it's quick to implement and above all the support is very agile and efficient.

Pros:

What I liked most was the ease of use and the intuitiveness of the processes. It's easy, it's simple, it's quick to implement and above all the support is very agile and efficient.

Cons:

There is no major problem with the use of software and he trusted that the company will improve it with the feedback of the users

4 years ago

Thanks for your review, Jose. We are glad to hear that BAIRES SAC found Synchroteam easy, simple and quick to implement. We will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our support team! If you would like to refer a friend or partner, we have an affiliate program that may be of interest. (https://www.synchroteam.com/affiliates.php) Thanks again for your review.

General Manager in Spain
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

worth his money

3 3 years ago

Comments: For our small team the software is very good. It gives me the opportunity to better manage our customer service and make the work more transparent to the customer.

Pros:

reat flexibility, excellent customer service, value for money compared to other products very good

Cons:

Planning a bit awkward, no own mobile solution for the administrator

3 years ago

Thank you for your feedback on Synchroteam¿s Field Service Management Solution, and find it a great fit for your mobile workforce. We are happy to hear you find our solution as flexible as it is valuable. We are glad our customer service has been able to assist you in resolving issues, and encourage you to reach out to them to help the planning aspects you might be having some trouble with. We recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/), which has tons of tips and best practices for enhancing customer service and making the work even more transparent to the customer.

David T.
President in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

We have been very satisfied with the features and functions of Synchroteam.

5 6 years ago

Comments: I found Synchroteam when I was interested in automating our service dispatch system. We found Synchroteam to be very user friendly and easy to implement. I was concerned about the time zone difference for customer support but found that they are very responsive. I have been very pleased and recommend Synchroteam.

4 years ago

Thank you for your positive feedback David, we are glad Synchroteam has been a satisfactory solution for automating your service dispatch system. We are pleased to hear that the Advent Automation, Inc. team has found Synchroteam to be user friendly and responsive to jobs in different time zones. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Petia S.
office in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Easy to learn and use and Affordable.

5 6 years ago

Comments: I find Synchroteam easy to use, it suits all of my needs. I like that templates it can be modified to desirable design.

4 years ago

Thank you Petia for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s usability and affordability. We are pleased to hear the Zenit Services team is utilizing our customizable template feature, and that our solution meets all of your needs. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Mathieu G.

3 years ago

Thank you Mathieu for reviewing Synchroteam’s field service management software. We are pleased to know our solution has benefitted the EKO Solutions team. If you haven’t already- make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Robert Y.
Robert Y.
Owner/Head Tech in Canada

Efficient. Informative. Useful

5 5 years ago

Comments: I'd been running as an independent IT consultant for a few years. All of a sudden I won two big contracts that made hiring an employee and getting some sort of job scheduling/tracking system a priority. I demoed pretty well every offering. Synchroteam stood out for a couple of key reasons. The biggest for me was their inventory system. Although it is still in its early days and lacking a few features that I hope are on the way, it's a good inventory system that gives me the ability to transfer stock from the 'warehouse' to our cars and know who has what. There were other systems out there with inventory but a lot of them were overkill for me and most of them were overly expensive. Synchroteam's price is very reasonable and priced by the tech (free admin account) so it was affordable for starting up. The way it is setup is logical and once you get used to it (It does look different than most of the other offerings, kind of old school) it is pretty intuitive. Creating clients, jobs and sites is straightforward and the details page of each is well laid out for easy digestion of the information. The mobile app is good, better than most of the others. It has that same old school look as the website (which isn't a bad thing). The display of information and the interaction with that info is well presented. Tapping phone numbers calls the client, tapping the address give you directions, tapping the client gives your more details via the website, etc. When you create custom fields on your jobs (you should) they get their own screen in the mobile app which is a great way to present key information (Serial #s, Model #'s, etc). You can also create jobs in the mobile app which is handy for me as I dispatch on the go. The biggest shortcoming I can see, although I don't really use it, is the reporting. I'm not really sure what it reports. I've mucked around with it but haven't gotten any valuable information out. There are some things I would like to do that I can't and some other things that I hope will evolve into something better but I think these guys know what they are doing. I see the product has had updates since I joined a little over a month ago and looking at past changes I can see that they have been continually improving and adding to the system. I've had good interactions with the help desk (although not always getting the answers I would like) and my rep has been attentive but not too attentive. Demo the software, you'll like it.

Pros:

Good Inventory Good presentation of information Good mobile app Easy to use Customization

Cons:

missing some features, for example can't search by serial number

4 years ago

Thank you Robert for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s inventory functionality, ease of use, and mobile application. We are pleased to hear everythingIT has benefitted from our customizable user interface and job scheduling/tracking tools. We appreciate your observation of our reporting functionalities, and continue to release updates that enhance operational efficiency. Within our inventory module you now have the capability to search by serial number manually in the search bar, or scan the barcode of the item. Stay tuned to our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) for information on new releases!

Chris R.
Computer Technician in US

Great for small-medium businesses

5 4 years ago

Comments: Because time is money, drive up your returns by knowing how much time your team spends on jobs, travel, breaks.

Pros:

Great for Automated Scheduling, Automatic Reminders, Calendar Management, Digital Signage, Document Management, Employee Databases, Employee Scheduling, Group Scheduling, Import / Export Data, Multi-Language, Reporting, Resource Management, and Task Management

Cons:

Need Mac but 3rd Party Calendar Syncing, Accounting Integration, Client Website Integration, Email Integration, and Mobile Access are worth it.

4 years ago

Thanks for submitting a review, and for mentioning that Synchroteam is great for small-medium businesses. We built Synchroteam with computer repair business like Etron Solutions in mind! Have you seen the new support article we posted about time tracking (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/) We think you'll like it! Also, we have an affiliate program, if you¿d like to refer your customers or partners. (https://www.synchroteam.com/affiliates.php) Thanks again for the great feedback!

Michel K.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great solution for my business

5 10 years ago

Comments: A perfect way to manage my 15 technicians - I can track when & where they are - schedule urgency using the drag & drop and send job reports to my customers.

Pros:

No more paper.

3 years ago

Thank you Michel for your positive review of Synchroteam’s mobile workforce management solution. We are happy that our software helps you manage your mobile technicians and all parts of their job- such as scheduling and reporting. We are also glad that you find our paperless invoicing system a benefit for you and your customers. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry. Our support team is also on standby to answer any questions you might have!

Nikolay D.
Nikolay D.

3 years ago

Thank you Nikolay for your positive review of Synchroteam. We are pleased to know our field service management solution has benefitted you as a Reiki Master. If you haven’t already- make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for maximizing your Synchroteam subscription.

Reinoudt V.
Managing Partner in Netherlands

Very helpful

5 2 years ago

Comments: We helped Future Connections select, implement & migrate to ST from an outdated FMS. It was an easy switch, because FC's processes are well supported by ST. The planning is now more efficient and the efficiency of the field team has also increased significantly. The capability to monitor progress has improved, as has the ability to support last minute changes

Pros:

It is simple, crisp & very functional. Well documented and easy to set up. Open and easy to integrate with partners and own applications.

Cons:

The color schemes of the planboard could be easier on the eyes.

2 years ago

Thank you Reinoudt for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear The RMO company has found our FSM easy to set up, use, and integrate with partners and other applications. We are glad to know the Future Connections team has benefited from our solution as well, and that everything from planning to supporting last minute changes has become more efficient. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Adam B.
Owner in Canada
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Great overall Product

5 last year

Pros:

Overall this is a great product to be able to keep our team organized and being able to track existing and past jobs. Job reports are great to be able to go back on jobs and find out what was done and go over site pictures. It's been very helpful with keeping our business as organized as possible which can be a struggle at times

Cons:

- The cost is a bit pricey since it's american pricing. - I wish is would be compatible with Sage 50 as it seems to be with Sage 30 & 100 - I also would like it to be able to GPS locate when the employees start and finish their job so that in the report we'll be able to tell customers that this job was started when we arrived at your house at this GPS location and also it was completed at this time at this same GPS location. If this could be an automatic feature it would be great. This would eliminate debates with customers on how long they were actually on site.

last year

Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution, and are pleased to hear you have found our tool very useful for managing your mobile workforce. We are glad you are taking advantage of our job reporting tools, and that Synchroteam has been able to help keep your business organized. We will notify our support team regarding your GPS location automatic feature request, as well as Sage 50. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to assist in advance understanding of our more intricate features and how they can be useful to your business practices. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Marco M.
Hard Services Manager in Mexico
Facilities Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Customizable system

4 3 years ago

Comments: Synchroteam has been a fundamental tool for our business. It has managed to establish a new working methodology.

Pros:

Synchroteam, is a very useful tool for its ease of understanding without the need for specialized training. It can be customized to suit different needs.

Cons:

The possibility of doing activities in a massive way is limited to an advanced understanding.

3 years ago

Marco, we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam¿s field service management solution, and are pleased to hear Sodexo México has found our tool very useful for managing your mobile workforce. We are glad you are taking advantage of our customizable features, and that Synchroteam has become a fundamental part of your business. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to assist in advance understanding of our more intricate features and how they can be useful to your business practices. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Service Technician in US
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Helpful, but a little underdone

4 3 years ago

Comments: Synchroteam was a top contender for our business, but we ultimately went another direction. The price is right for a smaller field service business, and most of what you need is there.

Pros:

Many of the core features are extremely helpful for a field service company. Inventory tracking, scheduling, work order management, invoicing, and a field-ready app that help you and your techs stay organized

Cons:

Everything feels 80% done. There are lots of bugs and formatting issues that leave an unpolished impression. Also, the mobile app is very limited and doesn’t give techs many options to edit or make changes.

3 years ago

Thank you for your review of Synchroteam¿s field service management solution. We appreciate your positive feedback on our core features, and pleased to hear they meet the needs of a field service company. We apologize that your technicians found our mobile app limiting, and will forward the feature request for editing to our development team. We are constantly trying to improve our product, and will be launching an updated version of the product, which will fix many of the bugs you may have encountered. If you decide to give Synchroteam another chance, our support team is available around the clock to assist with any issues and help design the system to work for you. In the meantime, we recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release best practice recommendations and other helpful tips for your industry.

Tanya M.
US
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees

Lots of features, lots of quirks

4 3 years ago

Pros:

We tried out Synchroteam and committed to purchasing. There are a lot of features making this an excellent tool for a field service company to schedule, invoice, estimate, and keep track of inventory all in one platform.

Cons:

After we started to sync our customer database in we noticed everything was entirely wrong. While it does sync with Zoho CRM, it doesn't allow us to field map at all. None of our customers synced properly, and it would've forced us to change the way we work and organize our information to work around the software. That really defeats the purpose. If they improved their native syncing to include field mapping I think it'd be a 100% better.

Emily Response

3 years ago

Thank you Tanya for your review of Synchroteam’s Mobile Workforce Solution. We are glad to know your company has found our scheduling, invoicing, estimating, and inventory tracking features to be satisfactory for a Field Service team. We apologize for the limitations you faced with the Zoho CRM syncing, and have forwarded it to our support team to look into potential solutions. In the meantime, we recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Christian C.
IT Director in Canada
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Simply does the job !

5 5 years ago

Comments: Great product ! Simple to use ! Really light training needed for the team (managers or technicians). I had to open two calls with customer service. They reacted promptly and fix the issue quickly. I really recommend this product

Pros:

Ease of use ! Quick setup ! Flexible !

Cons:

Nothing specific

4 years ago

Thank you Christian for your feedback- we are happy to hear your team is benefitting from Synchroteam¿s easy to use platform. We are grateful for your recommendation, and pleased to know our support team was able resolve your issues quickly. Stay tuned to our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release updates, such as our newest feature, the time tracking module. Learn more about it here (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/) and thank you again for your review.

Alejandro A.
Services Director in Mexico
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Synchroteam review

5 3 years ago

Comments: Very good

Pros:

The ability to manage digital reports and quotations directly from the Cell phone.

Cons:

not being able to include a check list besides the report template.

3 years ago

Thank you Alejandro for your feedback on Synchroteam¿s mobile workforce solution. We are pleased to hear your team and customers at Prochef soluciones s.a. de c.v. have benefitted from our mobile reporting and invoicing features. We will forward your request for include a checklist for your mobile team, and encourage you to reach out to our customer support team for any other features request or questions you might have. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Benton T.
CEO in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Used in start up company

4 last year

Comments: It is getting the job done.

Pros:

The platform works well out of the box. There is a small about of setup to do, but lots of support if you get stuck.

Cons:

There are some common features I would expect to see that aren't there, but I've found work-arounds.

last year

Thank you Benton for your feedback on Synchroteam's Field Service Management software. We are happy to hear Synchroteam has been able to assist Star Fleet Management and Services during its initial phases of business! We are thrilled to see you are taking advantage of our support, and encourage you to reach out to them for any other features request or questions you might have. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Brian T.
Division Manager in US

The basics are easy. But finding an answer online...not so much.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

It's basic, out of the box ease of use. It really is what you see is what you get on the schedule. Up and running in about an hour.

Cons:

No user manual No online video support Difficulty in finding an answer online. Forms are not easy to customize. You don't have the ability to see what you have set up, from the technician's point of view, unless you purchase another user license. So, if your sitting on your computer, trying to confirm what the technician will see and the steps they need to take, you can't unless you spend more money.

4 years ago

Thank you for providing feedback about Synchroteam. We're glad that you found found the basics easy and were up-and-running in about an hour! It sounds like you may have had some difficulty with some of our more advanced features. Feel free to send us a ticket if you have not found your answer in our Support pages (https://support.synchroteam.com/). Thanks for the opportunity to understand how Construction businesses like Alpha Omega Construction Group, Inc. are using Synchroteam!

Howard H.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Productivity and control way up!

5 10 years ago

Comments: From a job planning and tracking perspective, this is by far the best solution I have seen. I can visually see my techs routes on the map, and can dispatch easily based on location. We are saving a ton of time managing our operations, and our technicians love it.

Pros:

Very large feature set. Job planning and mapping screens. support. Live synchronization with the mobile clients.

Cons:

Custom reports were confusing at first. Their support team was very helpful and we now understand how important and powerful this feature is.

3 years ago

Thank you Howard for your feedback of Synchroteam! We are happy to hear Synchroteam’s job management solution has increased productivity and control of your mobile workforce. We are pleased to know our support team was able to help you understand the custom reporting- we are always on standby if you have any other questions! Since you love our wide range of features, make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for saving time and money.

Aniel S.
coo in US

All the tools, requires trial and error

4 3 years ago

Comments: Its been great we had on issue initially with the API version initially but so far has been a good experience.

Pros:

It has a lot of features, free trial to test things out, open API to allow for custimization. The mobile app is great too.

Cons:

It's not as user-friendly as I'd hope but dealing with intricate problems I guess it needs several layers fo fields for many things. There is no one-click solution.

3 years ago

Thank you Aniel for reviewing Synchroteam¿s field service management solution. We are happy to hear you are taking advantage of our API capabilities as well as our mobile app. We are glad to know the free trial was beneficial in helping you to explore Synchroteam¿s capabilities, and encourage you to reach out to our support team (https://support.synchroteam.com/) to help solve the intricate issues you are faxing. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.