Filter by:

• Overall

About ResNexus

Online bookings and guest management system that provides reservation sources tracking, group reservations, calendar with reminders.

Learn more about ResNexus

Billie M.
Billie M.
Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

5 last year

Comments: Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

Pros:

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Cons:

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

last year

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Sarah O.

Very Good System

5 2 months ago

Pros:

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Cons:

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

Adam W.
Manager in US

ResNexus easily automates 90% of Rental workflows

5 6 months ago

Comments: I was satisfied using it and setting it up for an Airbnb location that had multiple suites. It was great for piggybacking other management consoles and adding simple service & add on packages.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to set up 90% of the workflows, tasks and objectives for a rental business. It makes it easy to craft a workflow that you can deploy and teach employees how to use. It makes for good management resource.

Cons:

I was a little frustrated with how difficult it can be to customize the parameters for unique pricing, upsell or compounded services. You can easily add packages to rooms but multiple options for service upgrades was hard unless it was exactly how Resnexus thought you should run your business.

Katherine V.
Event coordinator in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros:

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons:

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Wallace B.
Co-owner in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Couldn't run our business without it!

5 last year

Comments: Our overall experience with ResNexus has been VERY positive. We have been impressed with their prompt customer service responses both from the tech support team and from our Red Carpet Professional, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Tech support has always been professional, thorough, and quick to response. They can't always fix some of the small issues of user interface and the like, but they will do what they can quickly and very helpfully to get you moving in the right direction, even if it is user error and/or ignorance.

Pros:

We use both the booking engine and a ResNexus website design and overall have been very happy with the functionality, look, and positive perception by our guests. All of the modules that we use are customizable to a great extent for our specific needs and have continued to work well for us as we have grown since our opening almost 4 years ago.

Cons:

The only "con" that we have experienced is a bit of lag time in software updates regarding undocumented features. There are some feature suggestions that seem to take a while to implement and some features that have been added or modified without quite as much explanation / introduction as might have been helpful. An example would be adding photos of our guests to their master guest record.

12 months ago

Wallace, Thanks for your great review! We appreciate hearing from our customers.

Susan H.
Owner/Operator in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Easy to Use and Fantastic Customer Support

5 last year

Comments: Overall, we are extremely pleased with the software and are encouraged by their constant attention to improvement.

Pros:

This reservation system is so easy to use, graphically clear, and powerful. I have trained at least 10 not very technical people on this system and they have all been able to pick it up quite well very quickly. The reporting is a fantastic help to our business - keeping us on track and informed - granting some peace of mind during COVID-19. The support staff is unbelievable - they are the most responsive, cheerful people I have ever worked with on tech issues.

Cons:

I wish you could put in a 6 month reservation all at once, and have it just repeat each month individually instead of showing the whole stay on the sites/nights. This works well when you click an open-ended monthly reservation, but if there is a defined end date, it all shows up together. Appreciate that you put little "Ps" on partial payments - this helps us track down people who aren't paid in full - maybe make these a light green or light gray?

last year

Susan, What a great review! Thanks for your kind words. We're happy to be of service.

Glenn K.
Innkeeper in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Covers All The Bases

5 last year

Comments: It is easy to use for the basics and the more you use it the more useful modules you find. You can get as detailed as you want. Lots of automation of daily tasks. I did look at over a dozen companies before choosing ResNexus and I made the right choice.

Pros:

I've been using ResNexus for 1.5 years and absolutely love the program. Easy to take reservations, give quotes, waitlist and communicate with guests. I moved my website to ResNexus and it is working perfectly (and looks good). There is so much to use in the Pro program: front desk, group reservations, housekeeping module, online reservations, booking engine, marketing, texting and so much more. The support is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Support Professional and he always is there to help me when I need it.

Cons:

Originally the Group Reservation module needed improvement. Resnexus did a complete overhaul of it and got it right.

last year

Glenn, We appreciate your business and thank you so much for the amazing review!

Anita M.

Glad we switched

5 2 years ago

Comments: When I first signed on with them there were a few personnel changes that were worrisome but turned out to be no big deal. They call back when you leave them a message and seem to genuinely want to fix or change problems that I have brought up.

Pros:

This software captures all the information we need for our small motel and it is very easy to use. We opted to have them build and host our website and it is so easy to make changes.

Cons:

There are a few things that could use tweaking but for the most part everything works smoothly. Some of the reports could be simpler actually.

2 years ago

Anita, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your business for a long time!

Scott B.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Superior Property management system!

5 last year

Comments: We have had excellent customer service throughout our time with resnexus. From the beginning stage of set up to any issue that may arise while using the program, we have had excellent response and service from their team.

Pros:

The ease of use, the customer service to switch us from our old PMS was great, the daily use of is very easy and the continuing updating and listening to hoteliers of what we need is top notch.

Cons:

There isn't anything about this PMS that we don't like.

last year

Scott, Thanks for the amazing review! We enjoy working with you and your business, too.

Penni G.

Easy!

5 last year

Comments: I am extremely happy with ResNexus! My red carpet customer service specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is awesome! (Don’t know what his exact title is!)
Seriously, I can’t say enough good about this!

Pros:

This makes my life so much easier! With everything all in one, I can focus on what really matters, making my guests happy! Thank you!

Cons:

Haven’t found one yet! If I do, I will let you know!

last year

Penni, Thanks for your glowing review. We're glad we're meeting your needs and appreciate your business.

Stan P.
joint owner in US

Kickstart RV Software

5 last year

Comments: Building a new RV Park and choosing the best possible online solution was imperative. We selected Resnexus based on their feature rich software, competitive pricing, and responsive customer service. Our visit to Resnexus in Salem, Utah was the clincher. We had worried about marketing and building the business but thanks to the power of a Resnexus web site linked to Resnexus hospitality software we spent very little on marketing. We discovered that most guests found us on Google and quickly were linked to our web site and other contact information. Couldn't have imagined a better first year to our RV Park thanks to Resnexus.

Pros:

During season I use the software many times daily to assist guests with registration, changes, cancellations and refunds. All of this can be done quickly using the grid and other easy to access screens. I love being able to use my phone or computer to give me full access to features. I literally take the office with me wherever I am.

Cons:

We were a new startup and developing our web site to interface seamlessly with Resnexus was the biggest challenge.

last year

Stan, Thanks for your great review. Congratulations on a stellar first year, with many more to come!

Mari A.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Still a winner.

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have used this software program for several years. Prior to ResNexus, we had two other reservation systems and had problems with both of them. We watched a presentation at one of the trade shows and thought we would give them a try. We have never regretted our decision. We received everything promised. Any time we call or email with a question, the answer is given in a timely manner. It is helpful to have the same support person, but when others have needed to step in, it all went well. This was a sound business decision on our part and we continue to enjoy the system. Also, when we initially went thru training, it was not as difficult as we imagined.

Pros:

Easy to understand and use. All users are able to suggest changes and upgrades.

Cons:

of course, the price. But we get what we pay for and glad we have this product.

Susan M.
Owner & Innkeeper in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

ResNex Is My Indispensable "Partner"

5 5 years ago

Comments: I resisted using a reservation software for much too long because I feared losing control and contact with potential guests. Finally, good innkeeper friends insisted I give Reservation Nexus a try and it was one of the smartest, most beneficial business decisions I have made for my two properties. There are so many possibilities with the software and so much innovation with the company. Finally, I cannot say enough positive things about ResNex customer service.

Pros:

Its flexibility and the outstanding design that blends perfectly and seamlessly with my website design.

Cons:

I do nothing with Birthday/Anniversary information and I don't like being "forced" to have it on my listing. I think it creates an expectation of my guests that I don't fulfill and don't wish to fulfill. This kind of information is rather dated and should be optional to the innkeeper.

Michaele O.

Very user friendly!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Their customer service is top notch and a specified Red Carpet Specialist is assigned to each client.

Pros:

The software has all the functionality and more of programs that large resorts use; however, it is much more user friendly. It enables a small property to look and behave high-tech just like large properties by having integrated Marketing/Mass Emails/Customization modules. You can now even have them build your company a website that is totally integrated with the reservation software side. It's a big time saver not having to update 2 programs with rate changes, etc.

Cons:

Report functionality is sometimes lacking a bit, but they always listen to suggestions and are constantly releasing updates.

Inez V.

Great product!

5 last year

Comments: Resnexus has so far always honored its promises. They set up a great website for my business and trained me to work on it where needed. The booking engine is efficient and user friendly and if I run into areas that are difficult I can call their customer service team and they are all friendly and efficient.

Pros:

It is user friendly and the customer service back up if fabulous!

Cons:

I haven't discovered anything I did not like.....

last year

Inez, Thanks for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

Jane L.
CEO in US

Resnexus for B&Bs

5 last year

Comments: Generally very good. Customer service & technical support is excellent.

Pros:

It integrates various platforms such as airbnb & website reservations.

Cons:

The integration is apparently only an option with an upgrade from basic. And fractional booking is an upgrade from there.

last year

Jane, Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer service and technical support.

Tom B.

ResNexus Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have enjoyed my overall experience with ResNexus thru the years, and if there is something I don't understand the support team are always available with prompt and friendly service.

Pros:

I like everything about this software, it's easy to use and all the reports makes it much easier to stay on top of my business

Cons:

For a small business like myself I believe it to be a little pricey.

Kurt G.

Perfect software for my Inn

5 5 years ago

Comments: The software meets all the needs I have for my Inn. The few times I've needed (usually an error on my part) customer support has been excellent. I always promote Resnexus to Inn keepers when I travel. Other companies have tried to tempt me away with lower costs etc, but when I look hard at how well this software functions for my Inn compared with other systems, I always end up staying with Resnexus.

Pros:

ease of use and the functions such as instant confirmation emails and thank you.

Martha D.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Resnexus Makes Innkeeping Work

5 3 years ago

Comments: Resnexus is brain central in my business for all of my calendars, bookkeeping, scheduling and communicating with guests. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Excellent customer service. I've been with this company for 10 years and have always gotten very good help when I needed it.

Cons:

I wish it was easier to use the website on my phone. Making changes to the calendar and blocking dates is awkward.

Nick P.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Good booking software for our B&B

5 2 years ago

Comments: From start until current day, Resnexus, with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our dedicated Red Carpet Professional, as a particular highlight, has been amazing. She helped us through the transition from Rezovation GT earlier this year and has been a constant support for my B&B!

Pros:

Easy to use, great support team. We have developed and sent out a quarterly newsletter this year with their assistance. Our main contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a highlight. We like seeing when prospective guests are looking at a room.

Cons:

The loss of calendar view for our guests to see.

Susan S.

10 years happy!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

This PMS system has it all and eliminates the need for other vendors. I love One Stop shopping! Every single person I have come in contact with in resnexus has been a delight to work with.

Cons:

I truly can't think of a negative. Every time I have thought "I wish they had ____" they release an update.

Bill C.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Software does not perform as promised.

1 2 years ago

Comments: When first contacted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he was extremely accommodating. He called at exactly when he said he would. He assured me this software would be ideal for our RV park and marina. After using it for only a short time, we started experiencing problems. At this point, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would not return our calls and customer support was non-existant. We were either put on hold or a voice mail was left and customer service may or may not return our call. This is unacceptable in our fast-paced business environment. The software never performed as it should. We finally terminated our contract after only six months only to learn that our customers were still being billed after that termination. This software may work in other arenas, but definitely not in the RV park and marina environment.

Pros:

Initially, we thought there would be lots of pros, but after using the software we found none.

Cons:

The software did not perform as promised. Customer service is non-existant. Our customers were double-billed after we terminated this software. It's very expensive.

2 years ago

Bill, Thank you for the feedback. We take our customer support very seriously and apologize if it did not meet your expectations. In addition, we recognize that your property requested only to work with one specific support professional and that may have limited our company's ability to fulfill your support needs. ResNexus takes billing seriously. Our clients (including hundreds of campgrounds) process hundreds of millions of dollars accurately and securely each year. The ResNexus billing settings are handled and set by your property's staff. Double-billing may have occurred because of staff error. We would like to diagnose this issue together and invite you to call our support line.

Kathy J.

Software is Great. Company is always making improvements

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have always had good experience with Customer support and the software is easy to use. I would like to see a few more enhancements in the future. The staff is always friendly and very helpful anytime I have called on any question small or big.

Pros:

Easy to use and train others

Cons:

Price

Kate T.
Guest Relations Manager in

Great Product

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been using ResNexus as our PMS at our resort property for just under a year. It comes loaded with features and is very easy to customize for your property. Teaching new reservations agents how to use the system is also very simple as the system itself is incredibly user-friendly.

Pros:

Integration with MyAllocator allows auto-population from OTAs - we don't have to worry about constantly adjusting availability anymore. Very user friendly It has helped us increase retail item and activities sales thanks to the add on pages on the booking engine that inspire impulse buys. Accessible from desktop or mobile thanks to browser based system.

Cons:

Cancellation fees don't auto-adjust depending on your property's cancellation policy. This is something that you have to add a retail item in for. Customizable email confirmations can still use a little work.

Wayde C.
Co-Owner in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

We really like Resnexus because it is very user friendly and to navigate around the platform.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Easy to find navigation tool/tabs. Support staff is available even on weekends and are always friendly, helpful and willing to listen. As a customer this is very important.