Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Reviewed on 10/08/2019
Katherine V.
Event coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros: 1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting.
2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons: 1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products.
2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Tech Support & Web Design

Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Andrea B.
Owner/Operator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

Pros: The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

Cons: The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

Good functional product. Expensive product and we don't like their company management and policies.

Reviewed on 25/02/2017
Karen R.
Owner/innkeeper
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Experience: We have been customers of resnexus since we opened our inn in 2009. Overall, their booking system works well, except adding special event dates and pricing is still cumbersome and time-consuming, and the clone feature doesn't do what we need. My BIG complaint has they had a software glitch that caused a customer to "sneak in" and book a two-night stay for our most expensive room on the busiest weekend of the year when we have a 3-night minimum. We asked them to make good by compensating us for the lost revenue, and after 8 years of being their customer, all they could manage to refund us was less amount. So petty and cheap, it makes me furious! We also didn't appreciate their price increase last year. They're grasping for every penny.

Pros: Many features that match the way in which we do bookings (e.g. you can set individual prices for rooms, extra persons, retail items, special event dates etc.) Good customer interface, though possibly a little confusing for some (i.e. customer selects first date and number of nights vs. just blocking out the dates you want on a calendar.)

Cons: 1. Cumbersome and time-consuming to set special rates for special dates, and minimum nights (e.g. if the special rate for a room and minimum nights are the same for a number of date ranges, you should be able to set them all at once and not have to do each one individually. They never got this deficiency fixed though I talked to them about it multiple times. Worst problem: they are a bunch of cheapskates, and their rates are expensive compared to other vendors of reservation software. See the main review above. They obviously don't value loyal customers. We'd switch to another company except that the functionality of resnexus still works the best for us.

by David on 26/04/2017

We appreciate your comment and your business since 2009. ResNexus strives to provide the best product possible for a fair price. We understand that any loss of revenue is a frustrating experience for any business and apologize that you experienced that error. And though we strive to be error-free, the ResNexus online booking engine, like other marketing channels such as Booking.com and Expedia cannot guarantee to be error free 100% of the time. However, the ResNexus online booking engine is a powerful tool to bring in more commission free reservations. For example, your ResNexus booking engine brought in reservations for your business while you were sleeping. Just with those after hour online reservations (10PM to 8 AM) the ResNexus software produced over a 3X return on your investment in 2016. Impressively, that revenue excludes all of the other online reservations your business took during the day. Nor does it include any of the phone reservations you managed with ResNexus during 2016. ResNexus realizes that every business must weigh the risk versus the reward of marketing channel technology. Our mission is to elevate all of the businesses we work with by bringing them innovative tools to increase their reservations and revenue. We thank you for your business and for letting us be a part of your success.

ResNexus user since 2005

Reviewed on 10/12/2016
Trish H.
Owner-Operator
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

Pros: It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%.
Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

Cons: The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Simon hannah W.
Owners & Operators
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Pros: ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons: There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

Great Option for reservation software solutions

Reviewed on 27/10/2016
Michael C.
OWNER
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors.
There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast.
If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Pros: Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Cons: It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!

Reviewed on 06/03/2018
Kathleen B.
Innkeeper
Customer Support

Pros: I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

Complete and User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 21/07/2019
Kandi S.
Co-Owner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Pros: This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Cons: No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

Stunning Desktop Version of Website

Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Laura M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

Pros: We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

Cons: The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Best product for our small business many years

Reviewed on 24/11/2016
Laura D.
Co owner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I can't remember when we started with Resnexus, at least 6 years ago, to allow us to enter into the world of online reservations. It has done a great job of that and so much more. The team is always ready to help us with questions or problems and continue to add new programs and features to improve the overall scope and quality. We don't pay for that which we don't feel serves our business well so the fact that we have continued with Resnexus says volumes!
Thanks for a great product and great service.

Pros: It's comprehensiveness and ease of use.

Cons: Well, it would always be fun if it weren't so expensive. I have a hard time finding the place to print out an arrival folio for our guests to sign at check in. We still use the program our son wrote for us for that particular print project and occasionally I can't get into that program and have to print something suitable from Resnexus. We don't like the look and info. provided on Resnexus's form as well and as I said, I have to search around each time to find where that form is. Our program has the option to print the day's arrival folios with one click and that would be nice.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Albena D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Direct connectivity to all main OTA's
Easy to use day-to-day functions such as calendar, grid...
Integrated and easy to use payment solution
Sophisticated marketing tools ... and all included in the basic version
Excellent customer service and support during and after integration
Excellent website designers. Website design, SEO and support included in the package

Cons: I wish the rates and minimum stays could be adjusted directly from the calendar.

The Best for our Beaufort House Inn in Asheville NC USA

Reviewed on 30/08/2017
Jim M.
Co-owners Beaufort House Inn
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We would, and have, recommended this software program and the company to many others in our industry....Thank you!

Pros: We love ResNexus Reservation Management Software for our small business in Asheville NC. The initial training period is well supported by their team which enabled us to become proficient very quickly. On-going ease of use and technical support is the best recommendation for a new user as well. We have found that the response from our Red Carpet Rep is fantastic....and no question is too small. We also love the regular updates which are always determined by listening to their customers. The initiation of their Guest "Feature Request" was inspired :))

Cons: Only real issue from time to time is "unhooking" the guest money if we are creating a special circumstance etc....understanding that the procedural policies of ResNexus are designed to protect us as well as our guests.

Renewed Appreciation!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016
Amy B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Since July 2015, I've found a vast improvement of product and customer service in Reservation Nexus. The GDS connection contract via Innlink was extremely frustrating for me when an issue needed to be resolved quickly and accurately in the past. Now, I'm no longer on the GDS system, rather I have direct connections with the OTA's through MyAllocator which Reservation Nexus contracted with to over come this frustrating issue. Though this is not a perfect system as nothing is, it's far improved and the savings are huge which I sincerely appreciate! I must give accolades to Reservation Nexus for these improvements. I sincerely appreciate Reservation Nexus' commitment and desire to work with me a small 19 room b&b as well as listen to my needs. I've found service much improved after my change from GDS to MyAllocator and the ResNexus' staff makes a point in making sure I'm getting the help I need if I need it. re solved quickly. and when I need it most- they've made a renewed believe in me!

Pros: Report creation and capabilities. Ease of updating rates/inventory. Upload ease of photos, text, etc.

Every Bed and Breakfast needs this system

Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Deborah H.
Innkeeper
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Rep is my Red Carpet Professional. There hasn't been an issue that I've had yet that she hasn't handled swiftly and professionally. It is a please to work with their team.

Pros: The ease of use, their support team was the best getting you started with the system, transferring your bookings over to their system, training and most of all support. Any questions, a quick phone call and it is handled with ease. They are constantly improving their own system making your work ever easier and adding new features that we are looking for to improve our business. One of the best parts of the system if you use OTA's, NO MORE DOUBLE BOOKINGS.... What a relief. And the new web site they just designed for the Seven South Street Inn is just beautiful. Already increased my occupancy 10% over August 2017.

Cons: I find the process of trying to process credits convoluted.

Best Reservation Software Ever!

Reviewed on 26/10/2016
Kandi S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This software is user friendly and saves so much time regarding incoming reservations! Every aspect of the reservation system for a motel is completely covered and then some! Reports are numerous and very helpful with financial, occupancy and communication aspects of business.
Buying the software though without excellent support isn't worth much. The Resnexus team is great at answering questions and providing assistance when you need it. It's a win win for everyone involved. We have had other software companies try to recruit us but quite frankly, we have no interest in converting to someone else. We are extremely satisfied!!

Pros: User friendly, complete with extras. I love the way there is always something new; something done better to make the system work better for us. The Resnexus team is great at listening to what people's needs are and responding to them!

Cons: minor glitches that Resnexus is always on top of and makes it a point to fix right away.

Overall happy but not happy enough to stay with them.

Reviewed on 08/08/2017
Alison H.
Owner/Manager
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With ResNexus not taking the CVV security code, I have to contact every person for multiple properties to get it when they book online. This takes hours out of my schedule. Many other companies are lower in price and also have myallocator or a different channel manager built into their fees, with ResNexus it is additional. We have had more over the phone reservations this year because people can't differentiate which property is available or if it is booked. It would be nice for our potential guests to have the grid, because that is very easy to understand. Overall I have been happy but now that credit card processing companies are requiring the security codes, and ResNexus prices have gotten higher, I am switching companies.

Pros: I love the grid. The software is pretty easy to learn and navigate through. ResNexus has great customer service.

Cons: Customers don't understand the reservation calendar. ResNexus doesn't take the CVV codes. Expensive!

One Stop Shop Operating System and More!

Reviewed on 08/08/2019
Frank B.
GM
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It was great and the website designer and trainer Kaylyn Davis went above and beyond. You got a keeper there.

Pros: Love the easiness and love the way the website and all functions are available on the drop down menu right at the reservation Grid screen.

Cons: Nothing it is great and very self-trainable with all the online and training materials available for us.

Still a winner.

Reviewed on 04/11/2016
Mari A.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have used this software program for several years. Prior to ResNexus, we had two other reservation systems and had problems with both of them. We watched a presentation at one of the trade shows and thought we would give them a try. We have never regretted our decision. We received everything promised. Any time we call or email with a question, the answer is given in a timely manner. It is helpful to have the same support person, but when others have needed to step in, it all went well. This was a sound business decision on our part and we continue to enjoy the system. Also, when we initially went thru training, it was not as difficult as we imagined.

Pros: Easy to understand and use. All users are able to suggest changes and upgrades.

Cons: of course, the price. But we get what we pay for and glad we have this product.

ResNex Is My Indispensable "Partner"

Reviewed on 31/12/2016
Susan M.
Owner & Innkeeper
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I resisted using a reservation software for much too long because I feared losing control and contact with potential guests. Finally, good innkeeper friends insisted I give Reservation Nexus a try and it was one of the smartest, most beneficial business decisions I have made for my two properties. There are so many possibilities with the software and so much innovation with the company. Finally, I cannot say enough positive things about ResNex customer service.

Pros: Its flexibility and the outstanding design that blends perfectly and seamlessly with my website design.

Cons: I do nothing with Birthday/Anniversary information and I don't like being "forced" to have it on my listing. I think it creates an expectation of my guests that I don't fulfill and don't wish to fulfill. This kind of information is rather dated and should be optional to the innkeeper.

Very user friendly!

Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Michaele O.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Their customer service is top notch and a specified Red Carpet Specialist is assigned to each client.

Pros: The software has all the functionality and more of programs that large resorts use; however, it is much more user friendly. It enables a small property to look and behave high-tech just like large properties by having integrated Marketing/Mass Emails/Customization modules. You can now even have them build your company a website that is totally integrated with the reservation software side. It's a big time saver not having to update 2 programs with rate changes, etc.

Cons: Report functionality is sometimes lacking a bit, but they always listen to suggestions and are constantly releasing updates.

Congrats ResNexus on keeping one step ahead of this changing market

Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Michelle T.
B&B owner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our B&B has been with ResNexus for over 10 years. We started with reservation software and have added on credit card processing and now a new website. ResNexus has found a way to provide top notch services for so many aspects of our B&B business. Our recent experience building a new website was very easy and we could not be happier with the results. We have already noticed an uptick in hits on the site. We had a limited timeline for job completion and there was never any question about getting the job done on time. The new website looks great on computer, tablet and mobile applications. The site is incredibly easy to update and change. Thanks for a job well done.

Pros: This software is so easy to use and provides so many added features.

Cons: Like everything else in this industry, costs just keep going up and up.

A real game changer for an old Innkeeper

Reviewed on 07/12/2016
Stephen B.
owner, innkeeper, gardner, housekeeper
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been offering quality accommodations for 38 years in the downtown Seattle area in a beautiful landmark home with 8 guest rooms and heated pool. When I turned 70 I was having a hard time keeping all my reservations together, and since I was working on a manual system, me, myself, and I ther would be some overbookings and customer details misplaced etc. Then salvation came, thru a friend who was using reservation nexus and was about as didgitaly challenged as myself. He suggested that I call them ASAP.
I did just that and from that moment on, my life and business life changed. I am still happy and greeting my guests at 75 with a renewed interest in what I have created here in Seattle. They are a wonderful company, in fact they feel like family the way they treat me and my business.

Pros: The personal service if I have any difficulties at all and the simplicity of their software so that even an old duffer like me can make it happen and enjoy it at the same time. They are just wonderful and I cant thank them enough for their great product.

Cons: There is none! I really mean that, I realize this sounds to good to be true but for someone like me with a limited knowledge of computers, social media, and no knowledge of how ro prepare business reports This has allowed me to stay working and enjoying my business and all it has to offer without worrying about the reservation part of the business.

Good with some bad

Reviewed on 24/07/2017
Rhitt F.
Hospitality, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

Pros: I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

Cons: If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate.
Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work.
The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone.
I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting
"accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

by Nathan on 29/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the feedback. We're apologize that you experienced issues with trying to change a reservation after it was made. Thank you for your kind comments about our customer support. We have made many improvement since your initial comment.

For the situation in which your business was looking to change the dates or room we recommend using the drag and drop feature on the reservation grid. To change the reservation simple click and drag the reservation to a new location on the grid.

With weekly and monthly rates, ResNexus does offer a way to select which rate you would like to use for a reservation on the grid when you are making the reservation. Your business has the flexibility to decide which rate plan you would like to pay when you are creating the reservation.

When your guests book online, the ResNexus online booking engine automatically changes the rate plan for your units based on how many days they select.

When adding a night to a reservation you can click on the reservation and then click the Rooms/Nights tab and click add. Then select which date, number of nights and which room you would like to add to the reservation.

If we are you are still finding that you are having a bad experience using these features in the system please contact us at 385-218-2637 and we would be happy to provide you with assistance and listen to your feedback to help improve our system.

Thank you for using ResNexus and helping us improve.

ResNexus surpassed our hopes and expectations.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Diane N.
Systems and Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: 5 Stars-Plus recommended! In addition to our great new software, ResNexus built a beautiful new website and designed new visually appealing marketing templates. Any of our support questions have been answered expeditiously as we’ve occasionally needed with getting accustomed to our new system, which is light years beyond what we had been struggling with prior to migrating to ResNexus Professional. We feel very fortunate to have discovered the stellar customer service, software and marketing solutions ResNexus offers.

Pros: Our ResNexus software is extremely user friendly, and has so many great features built in to streamline our daily tasks so we can more fully direct our energies toward our guests. Our "Red Carpet Professional" has been absolutely that and more. She is genuine and caring, and has been helpful beyond measure, positively committed to finding solutions to rise above seemingly insurmountable challenges with our previous legacy system. Her dedication to excellence and her follow-up skills speak volumes about ResNexus as a company, and our interactions with all other ResNexus staff from day one forward has been likewise, truly remarkable.

Cons: As with any new system, there was a bit of a learning curve working editing the marketing templates, but ResNexus quickly helped us with that too. It's great to be able to make any adjustments we'd like.

Excellent Product Excellent Suuport

Reviewed on 24/07/2019
Donald D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We just completed website development with ResNexus and it was easy and allows us to make changes ourselves while they take care of Search Engine Optimization and ADA Compliance.

Pros: This Company is filled with people who are passionate to make their customers succeed! The Red Carpet Professionals (Support Team) are professional, knowledgeable and supportive!

Cons: They are working on improving the email marketing products they offer to make them easier to use!