• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About ResNexus

Online bookings and guest management system that provides reservation sources tracking, group reservations, calendar with reminders.

Learn more about ResNexus

Showing 241 reviews of 243

Adam W.
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"ResNexus Makes Short Term Rentals Easy!!"

Comments: ResNexus is cost effective based upon the number of properties you manage. I like how I am able to customize the functionality to fit the nuances of my properties. I run short term rentals and am able to manage my listings on a variety of 3rd party platforms like AirBnb, Homeaway, Expedia, Booking.com and TripAdvisor using ResNexus. I am very happy with what has worked well!

Pros: ResNexus is robust! There is a lot of functionality that allows for a workflow customization to meet a variety of needs, including guest communication, promotions, cleaning staff as well as multiple property types.
I switched from another program that had tremendous functionality & allowed for customization but was created by a programer so it lacked the nuance of someone daily managing a short term rental operation. ResNexus offers the customization and is easy to deploy.

Cons: I haven't found much to gripe about except that to really leverage the capabilities you need to learn their vocabulary which can be different than other programs.

by ResNexus on 31/01/2020

Adam,

Thank so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Andrea B.
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Tech Support & Web Design"

Comments: Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

Pros: The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

Cons: The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

Mark E.
GM
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"I like it for the most part."

Comments: For my use as a GM, it's very functional. Easy to use.

Pros: The PMS is very user friendly for my staff to use. I can pull it up on my phone! Building rate plans that increase or decrease with occupancy probably pays for the program.

Cons: There are some features that don't function how I think they should. Financial reports aren't great. I don't love the online booking site how it works.

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Rhitt F.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2017

"Good with some bad"

Comments: Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

Pros: I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

Cons: If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate.
Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work.
The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone.
I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting
"accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

by Nathan on 29/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the feedback. We're apologize that you experienced issues with trying to change a reservation after it was made. Thank you for your kind comments about our customer support. We have made many improvement since your initial comment.

For the situation in which your business was looking to change the dates or room we recommend using the drag and drop feature on the reservation grid. To change the reservation simple click and drag the reservation to a new location on the grid.

With weekly and monthly rates, ResNexus does offer a way to select which rate you would like to use for a reservation on the grid when you are making the reservation. Your business has the flexibility to decide which rate plan you would like to pay when you are creating the reservation.

When your guests book online, the ResNexus online booking engine automatically changes the rate plan for your units based on how many days they select.

When adding a night to a reservation you can click on the reservation and then click the Rooms/Nights tab and click add. Then select which date, number of nights and which room you would like to add to the reservation.

If we are you are still finding that you are having a bad experience using these features in the system please contact us at 385-218-2637 and we would be happy to provide you with assistance and listen to your feedback to help improve our system.

Thank you for using ResNexus and helping us improve.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2017
Heather P.
General Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

"New software switch"

Comments: It is a very nice product!

Pros: Love the online booking feature that is costomizable!

Cons: The grid does not show the day of the week or the names right on the grid.

Heather,

Thanks for your wonderful review!

Laura H.
General Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Website Review"

Pros: We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company.
The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

Cons: The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for.
We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2019
Kandi S.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2019

"Complete and User Friendly Software"

Comments: Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Pros: This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Cons: No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2019
Carolyn L.
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"Completely Satisfied with ResNexus"

Comments: Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Pros: User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Cons: I least liked nothing about this software.

by ResNexus on 28/04/2020

Carolyn,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Anita M.
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Glad we switched"

Comments: When I first signed on with them there were a few personnel changes that were worrisome but turned out to be no big deal. They call back when you leave them a message and seem to genuinely want to fix or change problems that I have brought up.

Pros: This software captures all the information we need for our small motel and it is very easy to use. We opted to have them build and host our website and it is so easy to make changes.

Cons: There are a few things that could use tweaking but for the most part everything works smoothly. Some of the reports could be simpler actually.

by ResNexus on 13/04/2020

Anita,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your business for a long time!

• Reviewed on 09/04/2020
Lisa S.

"Resnexus Review"

Comments: I feel that it is very professional and blends well with my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my customer supporter, is FANTASTIC! She is always available and always answers my questions. The customer support is the best!

Pros: I feel that it is all inclusive. I believe most of my guests can make reservations easily. I like that the marketing provides the option to email guests.

Cons: I would love for the calendar to show guests names instead on colors.....or at least change the color from one guest to the next. If someone is checking in right after someone else.....it can easily be missed when looking at the calendar because it all blends together. I would also like the marketing emails to be more user friendly. I need to call someone to set up my emails and then to send my emails. I would like to be able to do it on my own. The point of sale should have a date of entering a product so that you can see what has been used from the date of purchasing the wholesale item. You have to jump through a lot of steps to print reports and receipts. It would be nice if there was just a print button. I wish the credit card wasn't defaulted for payment. If you forget to hit cash....it will charge the supplied card which is a very big deal. I wish the housekeeping section was easier to use. I wish it would say when guests are checking in and out .

Rita S.
Owner/Innkeeper
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2020

"Excellent software, excellent support and customer service"

Pros: Easy to use. Daily functions are intuitive and fairly easy to deduce. For more in depth and less used features, they are always willing to answer all the "dumb" questions that I call with. Make upgrades and are responsive to suggestions. An industry leader for small to midsized bed and breakfast and other lodging properties.

Cons: Set up is time consuming but that is true for any software of this nature. Price point is a bit higher than some of the other competitors. Having said that, Reznexus is one of the 2 inn managment software systems that I would even consider using for my B&B business.

Jared K.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Extremely happy with our decision to use Resnexus as our property management team"

Comments: Love it and highly recommend them! They put the power of your own mind and vision for your property in your own hands. They are there to guide you when needed. Great webinars and they really are a value-added business partner. I have seen it in our sales and our guests' improved experience both booking online and while on our property.

Pros: The software is pretty straightforward and has a ton of functionality that my past software provider did not offer....I really love the ability to manage my inventory showing to third party sites, the rate I show to these third party sites versus my rates on my own site, as well as, my room room availability is seem-less between Resnexus & those third party sites (Booking & Airbnb). Really utilize the minimum night settings and ease of adjusting rates both through yield optimization functions and ease of use for rate changes both by date, room type, or specific rooms. We have added their website service and text messaging service. Since joining Resnexus we have added more and more functions, thankfully, because they do such a great job and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons: Some of the templates can be tricky to work with but customer support helps and will do what you ask, if you have patience...which I sorely lack. In that regard they will take the time to show me how to work with the code/website/etc and take as much time as I need. So really not a con...

Jared,

What an amazing review! We really appreciate you and your business. It sounds like you're taking full advantage of all the features our software offers. We love that!

Katherine V.
Event coordinator
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2019

"Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast"

Comments: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros: 1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting.
2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons: 1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products.
2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

• Reviewed on 10/08/2019
Karen R.
Owner, Innkeeper
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2020

"Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast."

Comments: It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

Pros: We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

Cons: You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Trish H.
Owner-Operator
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2016

"ResNexus user since 2005"

Comments: I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

Pros: It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%.
Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

Cons: The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2016
Simon hannah W.
Owners & Operators
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"We Highly Recommend ResNexus!"

Comments: A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Pros: ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons: There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Melanie J.
Onwer

"Tried and True"

Comments: Been with them for nearly 10 years and I always recommend them to new innkeepers who are shopping for their property management system. We have looked at others, almost changed then didn't, because in the end, Reznexus has been reliable, steady, and continued meeting our needs. I also like that it is a family owned company.

Pros: Can customize to my properties unique needs. Love the retail options, easily add packages and other items to guest reservations. The continue to innovate to keep up with technology changes in the market.

Cons: I'm not particularly a great technical person so sometimes I have difficulty getting set up correctly on my own. Tech support is always there if I need it and they are very friendly and get it done quickly.

by ResNexus on 24/11/2020

Melanie,

Thanks for your great review! And thanks for remaining a customer all these years. We appreciate it.

Michael C.
OWNER
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2016

"Great Option for reservation software solutions"

Comments: We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors.
There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast.
If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Pros: Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Cons: It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

• Reviewed on 27/10/2016
Kathleen B.
Innkeeper
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2018

"It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!"

Pros: I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

• Reviewed on 06/03/2018
Billie M.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2020

"ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds"

Comments: Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

Pros: ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Cons: Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

by ResNexus on 24/11/2020

Billie,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

David L.
InnKeeper, Owner
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"ResNexus platform is essential for B&B's"

Comments: ResNexus is an essential tool for us in running our business. We have used other similar online tools/services, but ResNexus far exceed them all. Highly Recommend, the change over to them is totally worth the initial setup and training.

Pros: First, the team helps us with every configuration necessary to get us started day one. The training that comes with the product is key to establish an online presence necessary to run our business. ResNexus offers so much whether your a small B&B or a large hotel. Key features include simple online booking tools, marketing & sales tools, front desk interface, administration tools all in one product. It provides a very professional look and syncs via their channel manager to work seamlessly with all the big external online booking sites.

Cons: Initially the marketing feature offered that handles the promotion/newsletters is somewhat complicated for the average user. But I have to say that if I need assistance they are there for me all the way with their red carpet service.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2019
Teresa B.
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Excellent reservation program"

Comments: We researched several popular programs before settling on ResNexus and in our over 9 years of use, I have never been sorry that we chose this one! Staff was always reachable and helpful, no one ever made me feel stupid because I couldn’t figure something out, and they were open to suggestions from their users.
I very highly recommend it!

Pros: ResNexus was easy to use from the very first day, and everyone on the staff went out of their way to help us implement its use in our 8 unit urban bed and breakfast.
The fact that it was easy to read and understand put ResNexus head and shoulders above the other programs that we researched.

Cons: Almost nothing! The things that bugged me were minor ones, like a page not being saved automatically and that sort of thing. Mostly it was just things that I didn’t know how to use correctly that the staff swiftly helped me figure out.

by ResNexus on 28/04/2020

Teresa,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We work hard to make our software end user friendly and are grateful for the feedback!

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Laura M.
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Stunning Desktop Version of Website"

Comments: ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

Pros: We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

Cons: The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Susan H.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Easy to Use and Fantastic Customer Support"

Comments: Overall, we are extremely pleased with the software and are encouraged by their constant attention to improvement.

Pros: This reservation system is so easy to use, graphically clear, and powerful. I have trained at least 10 not very technical people on this system and they have all been able to pick it up quite well very quickly. The reporting is a fantastic help to our business - keeping us on track and informed - granting some peace of mind during COVID-19. The support staff is unbelievable - they are the most responsive, cheerful people I have ever worked with on tech issues.

Cons: I wish you could put in a 6 month reservation all at once, and have it just repeat each month individually instead of showing the whole stay on the sites/nights. This works well when you click an open-ended monthly reservation, but if there is a defined end date, it all shows up together. Appreciate that you put little "Ps" on partial payments - this helps us track down people who aren't paid in full - maybe make these a light green or light gray?

by ResNexus on 23/11/2020

Susan,

What a great review! Thanks for your kind words. We're happy to be of service.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
Ron B.
Co_owner
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"Excellent Fit for Hospitality/Inn Keepers"

Comments: As I mentioned earlier any innkeeper will do well to implement this software. We have a quality relationship with ResNexus with no plans to change. We made the change to ResNexus December of 2017. I depend on ResNexus the same as I do our banking source.

Pros: I discovered ResNexus from another innkeeper's website. After I reached out to their organization the presentation was well organized leading to my making the only change we have made in the nine years of our establishment. Customer service is reliable. The company operates with integrity and takes responsibility when needed. Any innkeeper would make a solid choice to use this software.

Cons: My comment is not a negative concerning RexNexus. When you implement the software review all your settings very carefully.My reasoning if your company works with online booking agents, it is important that your settings are correct to prevent mishaps. Just a FYI always keep a weather eye on your OTS especially if you use direct connect.

by ResNexus on 31/01/2020

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business!

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020