• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About Revelation Pets

Get bookings and take payments online. Send reservations to Quickbooks with 1 click.
Free Trial - No credit card, No contract.

Learn more about Revelation Pets

Kelly F.
Animal behaviourist
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2018

"Great product. Easy to use and quick, friendly customer service."

Comments: Great price and easy to use

Pros: The ease of use- it's quick and easy to teach new staff how to use the system. Very user friendly. Also love the customer service. Emails are responded to quickly and every effort is made to correct issues. Creators are very open to suggestions for improvement and often implement suggestions when they do updates. Great product.

Cons: No real issues here- all around great program. Improvements have been made in payment options and customization of the program. Creators always seem to strive to make the users happy and modify the program as needed.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2018
Betsy S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2017

"Awesome product!"

Comments: I switched to RevPets this last year at our boarding & daycare business, and I am so glad that I did. The system is easy to use, has all the features that I need and the customer service is top notch. If there is anything that you are having trouble with, or would like to see a new feature that would help you run more smoothly, they are on top of it. New features are released a few times a year, as they are working to continuously improve their product. I would recommend Revelation Pets to anyone looking for new software to run their pet business!

Pros: ease of use

Cons: it is not able to integrate into QuickBooks for payment tracking etc.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2017
Sue M.
Proprietor
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2017

"Easy to use, had loads of great features"

Pros: Boarding cards that you can have pets photo on. (Customers like that too. ) Occupancy report. Money due report. Split bookings in pens. Easy to e mail customer now can also SMS them.

Cons: Would like to see a months view at a time on the runs page. I think I can only get up to about two weeks st moment

by Revelation Pets on 03/10/2017

Thank you so much for your review and we are introducing a 3 month view calendar with our next upgrade due on 14th October 2017 so I hope you will be pleased with it!

• Reviewed on 28/09/2017
Carole M.
Business Owner
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2017

"make life easy- use Revelation Pets Software"

Comments: I opened our luxury cat resort last October, after researching available software and talking to other users I decided to go with Revelation Pets. The support has been amazing, they are very quick and easy to deal with over email, considering the time differences, and nothing has been too much trouble to twerk or fix. The software is very easy to set up and use and saves me heaps of time- I use Revelation Pets on my computer/laptop as well as my iPhone and iPad when I am off site. I love the email reminders for clients and the ease of loading reviews onto the website. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of using them for their business to get started now, and I'm only too happy to answer any questions if you are sitting on the fence:) Carole (Whiskers & Paws-Luxury Cat Resort-New Zealand)

Pros: Cloud based and very easy to use, saves a lot of paperwork:)

Cons: None that I can see:)

• Reviewed on 10/04/2017
Gabriela P.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"I love Revelation Pets!"

Comments: I love Revelation Pets! It is a very complete booking system, for all pet related services.
I especially love the fact that the Revelation Pets team is constantly working on improving it and listen to their clients request to adapt as much as possible to their needs.
The customer service is amazing, super responsive and friendly.

Pros: The Customer Support is really quick and helpful

Cons: Nothing springs to mind as they try their best

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
Louise B.
Business owner
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2019

"Perfect for our needs!"

Comments: I find revelation pets very easy to use and much easier and more reliable to keep track of bookings than our old physical diary!

Pros: I love that the software fits our needs as a kennels daycare and training facility. The activity page and booking widget is a great interactive tool to share with our customers. The team are constantly updating and evolving the software and are very responsive to queries and ideas.

Cons: Very niche issue! Our boarding kennel charges are per 24 hours rather than day or night rates. Having this as an option and they systems automatically adding an extra charge for stays over 24 hours would make it perfect for us! But it is a very minor issues!

• Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Tracy H.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"Highly recommend!"

Comments: We have been able to easily add customers and bookings. We love the home page where you can see what is happening today and with one click see what is happening tomorrow or the next day or yesterday or the day before. The calendar feature is terrific because you can see the whole month and which dog is where and for how long when you are deciding where to put dogs. There are several ways to customize or organize your customers, rates, and reports. You can give discounts and beat of all, it is so easy to make changes and navigate around in the software.

Pros: It is very user friendly. We were able to start using it and booking the same day we purchased it. Our customers say it is good as well when they book online. We have used it daily for two months.

Cons: We use an I pad at our counter and when we click on the customer to see the options, the “view booking” line in the drop down menu is small and can sometimes have to be touched a couple times before it goes.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Eva P.
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2018

"Always great and quick customer service! I love working with Kate from Revelation Pets."

Comments: organized bookings, daily scheduling of check ins/outs and appointments, etc

Pros: Ease of use and that they are continuously improving and are open to inputs from the users. I love working with them. The software has been getting better with each update.

Cons: I would love to have a credit option. For clients that paid too much and would like that amount to be put towards a future booking. I always worry we will miss it down the road if we just put a note in under the customer.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Lisa H.
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2017

"customer support is excellent. Software is really good but not perfect."

Comments: It's a path to keeping my business organized

Pros: I like the customer service and cost the most. Your support team has been helpful, quick in response and nice even when we have silly questions.

Cons: It doesn't do everything I need it too. There are a few more functions I wish it had. It was hard to learn, I dont think it is intuitive. I still have trouble navigating it. I often think I'm adding information in the correct place and then I loose the screen.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2017
Lynne P.
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"Very easy to use and helpful support staff"

Pros: The software is very user friendly and much easier to work with than our previous software. The team are constantly working on improving functionality in response to customer requests and are very helpful when you contact them.

Cons: I can't think of any cons that bother me, the only thing is the financial reporting isn't as detailed as my previous system but it isn't an issue.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2018
Lindsey D.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Game changing product"

Comments: Any issues we have had (and there have been very very few) Revelation Pets has responded and fixed it immediately. Very very happy with the customer service. Great program!!

Pros: It’s so easy to use. Organizes our team so well. We all have the app on our phones so we can check on the number of dogs coming and going etc anytime!

Cons: When clients try to book in for a longer time period and one day is completely booked up, it won’t let them know what day, it just says the whole booking length is unavailable.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Susan B.
The Smitten Kitten Cat Resort & Spa
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2014

"At long last!"

Comments: literally been search for over 2 years for a online booking system. Revelation pets it it! What struck me first was the "feel" of it. Easy to read, not cluttered. I am in Florida and 90% of my customers are elderly. Though they are working the internet well, I needed something easy for them. This couldn't be easier. I have tried every program out there, both for pets and and humans. Not one single one would work. The ones that were for pets want 5% of all my bookings price! Since I do boarding that would be a fortune! They mainly bring you customers. I didn't need that, just needed my excisting to be able to book online. The others wouldn't work because I have split hours. Revelation pets is very affordable and split hours isn't an issue. I also don't have a computer and only use my ipad and smart phone. I love how is comes up on my phone. Very easy to read and use. And when I'm making a booking it doesn't make me get a bunch of info, I don't have time for that! When I needed help they got back to me ASAP. I look forward to them growing and tweaking some things. I have almost 4,000 cats in my data base. I am very busy plus work by myself, having people book online is helping greatly. Cuts down on mistakes, not stuck on the phone while with a customer in person, etc. Life for me just got easier! Thank you, Revelation Pets!

• Reviewed on 14/05/2014
Craig D.
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2017

"What an amazing booking system."

Comments: Used a few booking systems in the past but this is by far the best. Easy to use features and very user friendly. Love the online booking facility from our website and Facebook page where customers fill in all their details and submit a request. Support has been brilliant when needed through Kate also with changes being made to suit our needs. Well worth the monthly fee and makes our job so much easier. Regards Craig RMC

Pros: Ease of use and online booker.

Cons: Should automatically book two cats in same chalet.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2017
Robin M.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"Just a small biz but this app/program is amazing! Makes running bookings a piece of cake."

Pros: everything is great with the software, working through how to adapt for training sessions, will let you know

Cons: when you go to sign in and there is a 'remember me' check box, doesn't seem to work as I have to put sign in info in every time

• Reviewed on 12/03/2018
Jills L.
Business owner
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2017

"Excellent can't do without Revelation Pets, organises, stores customer details, bookings, etc great!"

Pros: I like, booking system best & calculations of incoming & outgoings payments, also the calendar views of daily dogs arriving and departing!

Cons: When dogs boarding bookings have expired- I'm not able to archive them they stay on my screen.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2017
Louise W.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2018

"Small Animal Boarding - perfect!"

Comments: Great and perfect for my business. Great customer service, always available to help and listen with improvements coming in every upgrade Highly recommend

Pros: Easy to use
Adaptable to my business
Minimises my admin
Maximises my occunpancy
Great Customer Service

Cons: Its not as easy to use on ipad/phone - could have an improved mobile version

• Reviewed on 30/11/2018
Martin F.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Non Support"

Comments: Initial eagerness to support. At critical times support is non-existent. Only support contact is via non responsive help application. Billing is increased without notification and ZERO recourse to questioning re:billing. Looking for an alternative, just had enough of this support shame.

Pros: It worked most of the time, if you were prepared to "learn" the non intuitive user interface.

Cons: Complete lack of support once they "got you" loaded. Suddenly loosing booking without support to explain why or offer assitance.

by Revelation Pets on 28/01/2021

We sincerely apologize that you have not been fully satisfied with Revelation Pets. We strive to provide an exceptional level of customer service and we will work hard to give you a more positive experience in the future!

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
Debbie A.
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2017

"easy & simple to use from the start. and is great and very responsive"

Pros: it is so easy to use and very user friendly. the layout is perfect, just loved it from the start, good job Revelation Pets.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2017
Anita M.
Kennel Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2019

"BEST Customer care"

Comments: We are very new to the system so still working out the benefits - but hopefully it will save time in the long run (once set up to suit our needs), and our Customers can do more of the work!
Keeps a great booking history.
Lots of 'report' options to monitor how the business is going.

Pros: Easy to work out - especially if not the most computer literate.
AMAZING Revelation Pets team - always up to hear new ideas, and super quick with responding to 'problems'.

Cons: Nothing to NOT like - just that it does't completely suit every business - BUT the Revelation Team are determined to help out and make it fit to your needs.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2019
Emmily B.
ETL Analyst
Insurance, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2018

"Completely automated our business."

Comments: Saved time. Allows us to track bookings so we can make business decisions. Allows customers to book online instead of calling us. It is amazing all around and has automated many of our processes that took hours in the past, such as vaccine and birthday tracking.

Pros: Customer service responds instantly and solves all issues and helps to come up with creative solutions. Love the ease of use and the modern design.

Cons: We do wish it had more POS functionality. Hopefully will be adding Square POS which is a bit stronger than their current Square integration.

• Reviewed on 01/06/2018
Kimbra D.
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2015

"Helps with organization, easy to use and they provide great customer service."

Comments: I have been running a part time Pet Services business for some time now and was using a manual system that was labour intensive and information I needed was sometimes hard to find! When I decided to go into business full time last year I knew I needed to get more organized and have an efficient booking system. I also wanted a paperless filing system on my customers details. I had a good look at the programs available and thought Revelation Pets stood out as a clear and easy system to use. Since signing up my business is so much more organized, I can access it on my phone when I'm out of the office and it is reasonably priced. There are regular improvements made to the system and the one I hope comes to fruition is a more comprehensive revenue breakup of different services so you can see more clearly what parts of your business are doing well. Apart from that I am very happy with the program and service.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2015
Alexa S.
Manager of Daycare & Boarding
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Finally found a great program that fits our facility's needs!"

Pros: The interface is great. It is very user-friendly! Customer support is exceptional (thank you team!) Pricing IS FANTASTIC! Lots of neat functions. I like that they listen to customers' ideas and input as well. Also, the mobile version of this is super crisp and easy to use.

Cons: Calendar view issue (only shows one dog per day per run for daycare when there are 1 or more from same home sometimes) is being addressed per one of the representatives I emailed.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
Bonnie F.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2017

"Love it!!"

Pros: Very user friendly. I looked into other boarding software but came back to this one and they let me do a second trial on it. I had a lot of questions and the customer service is amazingly quick to respond.

Cons: I only wish the kennel cards would all print out at once for in coming dogs for the day. Also moving dogs from one kennel to another isn't to easy if it is full, you have to delete the dog move one and reschedule the other

• Reviewed on 24/06/2017
Becky F.
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2014

"Great Software for the price!!"

Comments: Attention Fellow Boarding Kennels.....If you want to be cutting edge in today's dog/cat boarding market without breaking the bank then Revelation Pets is the way to go!! It is easy to setup a link on your website & is very user friendly. They have several great tools that you can customize your business rates/invoices so you can easily create a very professional invoice for your customers. Our customers love that they can create a booking request any time day or night, especially when trying to balance their busy lives! The support team members are very quick to respond to any support issues you may have as well! Is it a perfect solution? No, but which software is? I look forward to several enhancements which include a birth date field & additional reporting tools!

• Reviewed on 06/11/2014
Veronica P.
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2017

"Fun to use and so helpful"

Comments: This software makes it fun to manage our bookings, and see various reports, it's visually appealing, modern and the customer service always answers in a day or a less. Highly recommend

• Reviewed on 21/01/2017