Revelation Pets Reviews

by Revelation Pets

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5

About Revelation Pets

Get bookings and take payments online. Send reservations to Quickbooks with 1 click.
Free Trial - No credit card, No contract.

Learn more about Revelation Pets

Showing 25 reviews of 164

Aidan H.
Partner
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2019

"A must have for any kennel or cattery business"

Comments: We use it to run our business. Its an integral part of our daily work and a joy to use.

Pros: Easy to use, helps us meet our licence requirements for record keeping, access anywhere, reliable, great support , ongoing updates improve functionality, works on multiple devices, easy to customise, cuts down on admin time, they listen to customer feedback and use it.

Cons: Its at the top end of what we would like to pay but so long as the development continues then the price is acceptable.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2019
Jess L.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2016

"Fantastic Software!"

Comments: Revelation Pets is a great and easy to use booking system - even my mum can use it! I love how myself and team can access the program from any device and at any time, and the ability for my clients to book online at any time is one of my favourite features. They are always quick to respond to my emails and add my feedback to their updates. I'd highly recommend Revelation Pets to anyone new to the boarding world or anyone looking for new software.

Pros: The dashboard, online booking widget, accessibility anytime on any gadget (including Apple) and the quick and friendly support. I like how clear and easy to see all the information is to use and how you can add a photo to each pets' profile.

Cons: The way the session times out and you have to log back in. Working with animals means you don't sit at a computer all day. When people call to book it takes time to log back in.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2016
Janelle P.
Co-Founder
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2018

"Easy to use, loaded with features. Sweet relief that I have finally found "the one"."

Comments: Confidence in moving forward with a system that we know will more than adequately support our upcoming new business.

Pros: This system is amazing already after a day of trialing it for our upcoming new business we are sold. We are opening a cat exclusive hotel this year. I have been working in the industry for a few years now and watched my previous employer develop an operating system for her cattery, I now view decent software as essential in this business since seeing what it can do for freeing up time and appearing professional to clients. We decided we wanted a system that was easy to navigate, and that allowed an online booking and payment portal from the get go. During our market research a third of respondents said they wanted to book and pay online, so it is important we deliver, as this may mean the difference between gaining a new customer or them going elsewhere. The review platform and Facebook booking widget are just amazing additions we were not expecting to find. Also the manner in how you can tailor everything word wise, is awesome. I have trialed a few kennel software systems and this is by far the best I've seen. Glad to be here. We expect to be clients for a long time.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2018
Simone M.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"Very progressive program"

Comments: Customer support is second to none. The support team are really progressive and open to all feedback. If the program doesn't have what you need, its highly likely they will build it for you

Pros: The online booker making it so much easier to capture the information and have client book for themselves. Saves time for my staff and call centre. I can access and assess from where ever I am to making staffing decisions based on occupancy. I can tell where my outstanding payments are and chase them up as needed

Cons: It likes to log me out overnight though the credentials have been saved

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
Jenny B.
Owner/Manager
Ranching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2019

"Brilliant!"

Comments: Really easy to use and the customer service is always fantastic and with a super quick response. I would want to use any other software. Thank you.

Pros: We have used this software from the beginning of our business back in 2015. I find it easy to use and navigate. The layout is really good too.

Cons: It took me a while to navigate the new layout from the old one but once I got the hang of it, it was fine. It would be helpful to be able to book 2 pets in one kennel together but from 2 different customers.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2019
Miki H.
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2017

"I have been using Revelation Pets for two years and have never had to look for something better."

Pros: Their customer service cannot be be praised enough. They are very accomodating and responsive. We have grown alongside each other, and they have addresses all of our suggestions for improvement and have adjusted their systems in a timely manner when possible.

Cons: Would love if they were able to partner with QuickBooks for seamless bookkeeping. Would also love to see the pet vaccinations use a hide field function for users so there aren't so many visible choices when entering records.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2017
Marie W.
Cattery owner
Veterinary, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2017

"A perfect product for our cattery"

Comments: Time saving
Professional looking
Keeping info in one place

Pros: Customer support is excellent , always scores high on my book. The software allows our full days and half day fees. Professionally looking Reminders to customers reflects well on us too.customers can automatically review after being prompted by RP

Cons: Having to print off daily booking confirmations for our use would be good to print multiple at one go

• Reviewed on 25/07/2017
Jena M.
kennel owner
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2018

"have always loved using rev pets."

Pros: the company responds quickly to any questions or concerns. and they like your feedback and continually improve their system. I also love how easy it is to use.

Cons: I believe client text reminders are a separate charge. and we dont do a lot of baths so I am not sure how this may work better for people who have to manage grooming and boarding

• Reviewed on 19/02/2018
Val E.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"First class service"

Comments: First class service from first class folks.

Pros: Easy to follow screens. No training required. Very approachable folks. Web based so access anywhere anytime and on anything.

Cons: Nothing negative to say. Any issues have been solved very quickly.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Mike M.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2017

"From excellent to amazing!"

Comments: We have been using Revelation Pets for about 2 and a half years now for our small animal boarding business.
The support has always been very responsive.
They continuously develop new useful features by innovation and listening to their customers.
This software is easy to use and saves a lot of time while giving our own customers a great service too.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2017
Mandy N.
Hydrotherapist
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2017

"Absolutely delighted with this system and the customer support has been excellent."

Comments: much greater visibility of the diary and bookings plus clearer and consistent client data

Pros: It was by far the best product we saw on offer. It is very easy to use and the staff have needed minimal training. Best of all is the exceptional customer support. The team there have been so helpful.

Cons: Find the mix of pet types slightly tricky to manage especially when looking at occupancy statistics, but found a work around with the help of the support guys.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2017
Alyona Z.
General manager
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2017

"Very satisfied!"

Comments: It helped me organize all data I had and helps keeping track of booking and reservations.

Pros: I tried so many different software options before finding Revelation Pets. It count my eye with their user friendly and fun interface, I tried using it for 2 weeks, as they offered and loved the experience!
Aside from functionality their customer service is really impressive. I get answers to my questions within max an hour. Plus they do ask for suggestions from clients and implement them immediately.
I find the price very reasonable for what they offer.

Cons: So far are don't have any issues or complaints about the software.
There was a bit of a challenge with discount: you can only apply a certain percentage to the whole bill, not selected items, but you can work around it using "rates" option

• Reviewed on 31/07/2017
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2017
Teresa H.
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2015

"Migration From Kennelmaster"

Comments: Although the RevelationPets software works slightly differently to Kennelmaster and I was initially concerned, now I am really pleased I have transferred. It is fab that I can run RevelationPets from the PC in the cattery, my Mac indoors or my phone when I'm out and about - and the software is so much more modern and convenient! Everything is there on your home screen, nothing is much more than a click or two away, making changes to bookings is really easy/straightforward (I love that you can just drag a booking on the calendar to move it to a different suite) and the emailing out of bookings is a one step process - so quick and easy. Above all, the support staff at RevelationPets have been fantastic! They have helped me with my migration tactics, explained things about the system that I didn't understand, helped me develop workarounds for some of our specific/peculiar working practices and resolved any problems/issues very quickly (even incorporating changes to the software within a matter of days)! I even had emails from them on Saturday evenings and Sundays!!! I couldn't ask for better! Thank you.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2015
Matt V.
Chief Operations Officer
  • Reviewed on 23/12/2017

"Stress free.....wonderfully patient"

Pros: Super easy to use and very intuitive. The Revelation Pets team is perhaps the best part. Extremely responsive and helpful. Absolutely critical to my kennel getting started. Thanks to the entire team for making this purchase so easy.

Cons: Frustrated by not having credits for boarding. I want to promote repeat customers by offering a discounted credit plan. Certainly understand having this functionality for daycare, perhaps a simple add?

• Reviewed on 23/12/2017
Nicola D.
Cattery Owner
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2015

"Amazing product that helps simplify the cattery/kennel booking system"

Comments: This booking system allows you to effortlessly keep track of all your bookings and help plan your days no matter where you are. As with all new systems there is a period of learning and some teething problems but there is not much that hasn't been ironed out by the fantastic customer service team. Over time the system becomes even easier as your client's details are all ready saved and to create a new booking and email them a confirmation just takes a couple of mouse clicks.
I can see at a glance how busy we are going to be in the future months, who's coming in and out and who's currently in the cattery. I'm also looking forward to producing my end of year finance report as all the information is already there for you. Would highly recommend this software.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2015
Michelle B.
Owner operator
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2015

"A comprehensive booking system, perfect for my needs."

Comments: Your site was the third I checked out. The first was easy but had no reports. The second was way too complicated and more for a larger business with staff etc and then I found Revelation pets which was perfect. Dinky dogz is a small affair with up to 30 dogs, a small in house grooming service, no extra staff and we will take a few cats in the future once we have redesigned another building. So you are perfect for our needs and will make a refreshing change from my handwritten diary, my forgetfulness and having what I call " surprise " dogs arriving which are the ones who have booked that I have forgotten to write down. Also the customer service has been fast, helpful and friendly which is a complete bonus for an IT novice such as myself.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2015
Daniel alejandro A.
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"Revelation pets, the best animal care"

Comments: I love it because I have been able to organize the medical appointments and medication notes of my two pets. It warns me when I have to take them to control and at what time it's time for the medication. excellent application.

Pros: What I like most about this application is its simple way of scheduling medical appointments for the control of your pet, additional, you can leave notes of how you want to attend your pet and the hours in which you should eat and what you should eat. is a very complete apication in order to maintain control of your medical history

Cons: everything is perfect with this application, it is very easy to use and the benefits it gives you are incredible

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Carole R.
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2016

"A stress buster!"

Comments: I am really pleased with the Revelation Pets booking software for my cattery. It is flexible, quick and easy to use. My time used to be taken up making invoices out for clients, with the usual occasional inaccuracies of repetitive work. Now the booking confirmations and invoices combined are all automatically generated and I don't need to worry any more. Less paperwork to do and really easy to see bookings and all relative data about clients and their cats at the touch of a button. The support desk is brilliant, responsive, sympathetic and very patient with my silly questions. Never patronising. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed on 02/06/2016
Stephanie P.
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2014

"up date software as promised."

Comments: I am pleased with your soft ware however you keep promising more but it seems to take a long time. just basic thinks like editing emails., a calculator for deposits and double booking runs. I dont want to change software but i really feel soon i will have to as i need this to help run the buisness.

by Revelation Pets on 15/07/2014

Hi Stephanie

Thank you for putting up a review. It is really appreciated.

The reason why things take so long to update is because we spend a considerable amount of time working on making the system easy. We also do not implement every suggestion. This is because we only want to implement changes that make the biggest difference to the users of revelationpets.

For example most computers have a calculator so we wouldn't create one of those. Editing emails is a real challenge as the booking data (like arrival date, etc) in the booking details needs to still look good. From a design perspective this is a real challenge to make it intuitive to the end users to edit

I'm sorry that our turn around time is not as fast as for you (and most users) would like, however I hope that you appreciate the ease of use that we make our priority.

Many thanks

• Reviewed on 15/07/2014
Logan J.
Kennel Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2015

"Excellent Customer Service, and fast, clean interface"

Comments: First of all, Kate is fantastic and is always there to quickly answer any questions I have. She always responds within a few hours and remembers our past correspondence which is huge to me. Excellent customer service. The software itself is easy, clean, and petty fun to use. Almost everything I can think of the developers already thought of it and have given me the option to do it. For the price, it's by far the most complete kennel software out there. I was worried about purchasing because they are based out of the UK, but that has not been an issue at all. Super fast and nice customer service, and great software.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2015
Tracey murdoch M.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2018

"Hospitality"

Comments: Fantastic super advice, never a problem to help me with any problems that I have had.
I can't believe that I done it and it's working so well. Lots of videos to watch on how to do things

Pros: That it does it all for you, easy to use

Cons: Setting it up - but worth it and a learning experience.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2018
Gemma M.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2014

"Review of Revelation Pets"

Comments: Comments: I have just opened Meadow Cat Hotel in Cornwall. During the last year I have extensively researched booking systems and found Revelation Pets to be the best by far! I am impressed for the following reasons:
1. It works on my MacBook and iPhone
2. It is web-based, so is available for me to use when I am away from the cat hotel
3. It is clear and intuitive
4. The management take on board customers' comments and are willing to adapt their software accordingly
5. The company is based in the U.K.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2014
Chad C.
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2015

"Excellent customer service! Easy to use software"

Comments: Overall we have been very happy with our recent subscription. The customer service (Kate) has been outstanding. She is very quick to address any concerns and provides results. The software is very capable and easy to use. We have requested some additions or tweaks to the software and it seems that the developers are open to suggestion. The straightforward software allows us to give more love and care to our guests.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2015
Val E.
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2015

"Fantastic software, so easy to use, very friendly guys to work with."

Comments: I have been using this software for a few years now. It is so user friendly. The staff are very helpful when you contact them. It is continually being upgraded to improve its already faultless performance. I use it on the iPad with ease and also my Windows phone, occasionally on the Laptop. Very versatile and easy to use. Would highly recommend this system to anyone, big or small, IT literate or not.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2015