• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About Revelation Pets

Get bookings and take payments online. Send reservations to Quickbooks with 1 click.
Free Trial - No credit card, No contract.

Learn more about Revelation Pets

Helen K.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2019

"Revelation Pets Boarding Software"

Comments: I am so glad I switched from my old provider to this one. I thought my previous provider was good but this has far out weighed the expectations I had at the start - it has a neat, clean and tidy appearance. It is specifically for boarding animals which is brilliant. The team take on board suggestions and try their best to help and sort out any problems.

Pros: The ease at which it can be accessed from ipad, laptop and phone from anywhere with wifi. The ease of creating an invoice and sending it to a customer. The variety of reports that can be created. Individual Pet profile for boarding animals. If there is a problem then the Rev pet staff get back in contact quickly. The use of vaccination information is an excellent feature and related reports and how this can be integrated into communications with guests. The use of electronic payments for things like deposits and appointments. the appearance is clean and slimline and looks very professional. I like that the rev pets team are willing to listen and take onboard improvement suggestions and are continually striving to improve their product

Cons: it is still being improved and just a few little things need to be quickly ironed out such as the available appointment times being specific not just general. a few things can only be updated by the admin once a pet profile has been set up eg adding a vet details

• Reviewed on 10/07/2019
Matt M.
Veterinary, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Used to be good until it was bought out by a big corporate in April 2020"

Pros: It is reasonably intuitive to use once familiar with the product. It has a well rounded feature set including customer reminders, various adjustable report settings and integration with third party software.

Cons: For the first 3.5 years of using this software, it has been very reliable, and the developers were very proactive and responsive to suggestions for changes and improvements, and it was not uncommon for the software to be improved upon every couple of months. However since the software was bought up by Gingr in April 2020, there have been no new updates at all, and it has become unreliable and I no longer trust it to give me accurate information. Unless changes are made, I will be looking elsewhere for other alternatives.

by Gingr on 15/03/2021

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

We understand how important feature updates and improvements are to the facilities using Revelation Pets and we intend on continuing to provide this going forward. I would like to provide some background regarding why we saw these updates and improvements slow down. Revelation Pets was acquired by Togetherwork in March of 2020 shortly before the first round of shutdowns took place. Like many businesses in 2020, Gingr & Rev Pets had to adjust our resources and plans to navigate COVID-19. As a result, development of new features for both applications slowed.

As we move forward with Rev Pets in 2021, our teams will be completing monthly updates to the application versus the quarterly updates that previously took place. You can stay up on releases via the release notes found directly in the Rev Pets application and we highly encourage users to post and upvote feature requests via the Rev Pets Canny board.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Anai F.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2020

"Tested Everything in the Market"

Comments: From migrating into it, to our daily use, we love Revelation Pets and it has been a great experience. We tested 3 other dog hotel software and all failed to tick all the boxes except RP. Try it out, you will not be disappointed.

Pros: This software is robust but with an easy user experience. I found this the hardest feature to find and it was the most important to us. We had previously worked with software that was incredibly robust and useful but training was a nightmare. No one could learn it on a one off. Revelation Pets is intuitive. A new employee can sit with it for 20 minutes and quickly understand the basic functionality. It integrates with Square amongst other payment gateways. It's online booking for clients is also easy and has a nice UI. It has all the features we need without clutter or confusion. Best of all is the customer support. It is the best of any software I have ever used. They are prompt and attentive.

Cons: The cons I can think of are things I cannot do with it yet that are really just specific to my use. Like, I could use the ability to also sell grooming packages or handle recurring monthly services but that doesn't speak to the software as a whole, that's just us.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2020
Justin M.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"This software is a great value for the money!"

Pros: Number one is the web-based functionality. I can update things on my phone or iPad, and I don't have to lug my laptop around with me. I really like the ability for my customers to be able to set up bookings online, as it frees up my staff's time to take care of our business. I also like the different tracking features, such as vaccines and birthdays. The customer service is excellent, and they are very good about incorporating user feedback into updates.

Cons: There are a few things that I think operate a little clunky (such as blocking off daycare runs when boarding runs are full) and take more clicks than they should.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Anna S.
Manager and Trainer
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2017

"What a relief to have found a system like this."

Comments: Everything is in one place and you can access it from anywhere.

Pros: All the kennel data is in one place and is accessible to all my staff wherever they are. The fact that Kinder Kennels has been able to grow with Revelation Pets makes it very much a partnership.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2017
Pedro arturo A.
Guía de Aviturismo
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"It has helped me a lot to manage my kennel business"

Comments: I've been using this software for several months and now I spend my free time helping more dogs and their owners

Pros: It's very easy to use and to set up. The customization features to add logo, business name, address, prices and forms of payment make your business look serious.
It's very helpful to have all the features you need in one place to manage kennels's booking and vacancies, customers, pets, vaccines, payments.
Reports are very important for my business because they allow me to keep record of the arrival and departures, dietaries and vaccines notes and overall improve my service.

Cons: I would love to have the PayPal plugin as a payment processor to charge my services with it, lot's of my clients use it

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Nicholas M.
Co-founder and CFO
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2017

"Woodrock Animal Rescue review"

Comments: Exceptional support and improvements since we started. We still have a problem with the accounting side regarding invoicing (accrual basis versus payments basis and payments in advance). In terms of generally accepted acoounting principles we have to account on an accrual basis and payments received in advance are to be treated as a liability and not income. We also have trouble reporting on invoicing for a specific period (invoicing for that period of bookings) as opposed to the booking report. Also the booking report does not give totals and exporting to excel does not allow us to autosum due to our different currency.

Pros: simplicity and clarity

Cons: accounting side is not on par with the rest of the software

• Reviewed on 13/03/2017
Dewald C.

"Daphne’s/Fetch dubai"

Comments: I’m loving it, grateful for the support, and appreciate the constant improvements

Pros: -Online booking,
-Instant check in,
-Making sections of the registration mandatory,
-Booking appointments online without having to book daycare/boarding

Cons: - not being able to see the total of a clients’ bill, especially if there are outstanding payments, unless you go into their account. It would be nice to have it come up when there is movement on their account. - in statements, having itemised summary of appointment, instead of just a summary total. - being able to have “store credit” where clients pay in advance, and services rendered deducted from the advance payments. - possible birthday email on the day of or an option to send is a day or two before, I’d like to be able to offer a free daycare on the day of the birthday. - the text message service to also be available to be used for general communication, not only individual reminders - automatic calculation of hourly charge, we charge per hour after a minimum of 4 hours or the equivalent cost of 4 hours for daycare.

Karin V.
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017

"Could not be happier!"

Pros: We are constantly blown away by this software program! It is so easy to use and very seamless. They are constantly doing updates because they actually listen to their customers and their requests. Even though customer support is on the other side of the world, their promptness in replies and support is so great. Probably the most amazing thing that we are getting from the software that we did not expect is the fact that they prompt our customers to give us a review. Because of these reviews, that we are able to link to our website, our business has exploded this year. And so much of it is because people have seen so many great reviews on our website. They tell us that themselves. We attribute a lot of our success this year to Revelation Pets.

Cons: The one thing they do not offer yet is the ability to easily upload photos that can be texted to the customer without having to text it directly from our phones. But as forward thinking as they are I'm sure that it will become a reality in the near future.

• Reviewed on 08/08/2017
Charlotte K.
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2018

"Couldn't live without it!"

Comments: I've gained alot more free time in my day, my customers are happy, and my business runs smoothly!

Pros: Customer service is top notch, set up is very easy, and duplicate reservations are just one click away. This software is very easy to understand and I can customize my screens to what works best for my business. Online reservations are smooth and my customers love it!

Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about using this software or dealing with customer service. It works for me and I'll continue using it.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Mary-anne V.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2018

"I absolutely love this software. Easy for my customers and easy for me. Gives me more time for dogs."

Comments: This software is an incredible tool for online booking. I can't imagine my business running as smoothly and effeciently without it

Pros: Online booking and how easy it is for customers. Schedule is organized and laid out perfectly. Payment reports are convenient for bookkeeping. Customer service is quick and friendly

Cons: Printing the morning booking confirmations take too many steps to get done the night before. I wish there was a way for a customer to cancel online

• Reviewed on 26/07/2018
Helen C.
Owner and Trainer

"Good Dog"

Comments: Very prompt customer service.

Pros: Thank you for your help in always improving your already good program. Your kennel program helps us be efficient with our time, manage our clientele (two legged and 4 legged), and enable us to provide safety for our employees and clients.

Cons: The Daycare sign up on-line has been a bit challenging for some of my clients.

Lottie R.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2019

"Great Customer Service"

Comments: I have little to no admin due to customers entering all the information themselves and inputting booking requests. It gives me more time to do my actual job!

Pros: Being able to contact someone directly about suggested changes and/or problems.

Cons: The software isn’t set up to enable adding/deleting/changing fields. It can take a while to get to know the different aspects of the system - ie the different types of system generated emails and where information that you input appears to the end user.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Melanie P.
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Amazing Pet Boarding software"

Comments: Revelation pets has taken away the paper work for each customer which was time consuming.
You open the software and all the information for that day is in front of you immediately.
You can add information to customers notes straight away like new medication or food preference this is very helpful for the running of the cattery.

Pros: I just love Revelation Pets software it is very easy to set up.
You can just keep everything up to date all the time very quickly.

Cons: There is Absolutely Nothing at all to dislike.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Teresa H.
Proprietor
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2017

"Professional, easy to use software - I don't know how we'd manage without it."

Pros: Love the calendar feature where you can see all your bookings at a glance and simply slide them about to juggle bookings to different suites.
And the support has been fab - most sensible change suggestions seem to be implemented and very quickly.

Cons: I would like more reporting (e.g. occupancy) and it would be great if it could cover more finance functionality (expenses as well as customer payments)

• Reviewed on 19/07/2017
Leo M.
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2015

"Customizable to my needs, Constant customer support"

Comments: After two years of trying just about every software on the market, and giving up on everything to just keep our business on paper, we gave a shot to Revelation. Best choice we ever made. We are a small home kennel, with very specific needs, and needed a software that was flexible. To give an example, our country currency, South Korean Won, is not common, and within a few hours the Revelation Pets team implemented the use of our currency and its lack of use of decimal points. Just as that issue, they have listened to all our requests and implemented new solutions when needed, or guided us carefully to learning the possible existing ways to do it. We are able to do bookings from any computer or mobile device, and at any time are able to have access to our occupancy charts, bookings, and even dog information. It has removed the headache of not knowing. The reports are clear and concise, so we can know whats coming up, what we are earning, and other information. We literally could not run our business now without Revelation Pets. Shindogs Kennel has grown and professionalized, and our customers can tell the difference in the professional manner we work now, thanks to the team at Revelation. Cheers to all from Busan, South Korea!

• Reviewed on 03/05/2015
Sara M.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2017

"Just Great!"

Pros: This is so easy to use and functions so well, I couldn't have asked for anything better! It works seamlessly across PC, laptop, ipad & phone & communicates effortlessly with my customers.

• Reviewed on 08/06/2017
Megan W.
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2015

"Revelation Pets"

Comments: We had a glich in our software, so I contacted Revelation Pets thru email. Within five minutes I had a response. Then to make it easier the representative called me and we talked about what was going on. She was able to see the problem immediately and alert the team. I spoke with Kate and she was so nice and very compassionate to the inconvenience this issue might have been causing us. She informed me that with the matter we were having it would take a little time to fix but she would email me right away to let me know when it was fixed. Her hope was 24 hours. Within that 24 hours I received an email to let me know the problem had been fixed and apologized again for any inconvenience. I was very pleased with the quick response time and the overall customer service experience. This was yet another confirmation as to why we chose Revelation Pets for our booking software.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2015
Margaret W.
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2015

"Easy to use and great support"

Comments: This is by far the best software for our cattery that I've tried, and I've tried a lot! The free trial is very useful and the support second to none. Being able to import the customer database from a CSV file is a really quick way to get up and running. The calendar screen is currently rather cumbersome in that you can only scroll a day at a time. The toggle view gives you a month's worth, but only for a few pens. They are planning an upgrade to this soon, so I really hope they will include the ability to shrink it to give a much bigger overall view and faster scrolling. Apart from that I found it very easy to use, and flexible to the needs of most establishments

by Revelation Pets on 27/07/2015

Thank you for a lovely honest review and we want to assure you that our calendar will be vastly improved in our next upgrade due this autumn.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2015
Matthew M.
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"We just bought the software but so far so good!"

Comments: Less paper work, easily linked to our website, ease of use.

Pros: We can link it to our veterinary website easily. Now clients can fill out there forms electronically and all's done by the time they arrive.

Cons: So far none! We'll have to go a little longer and see. I guess we could knock customer support a little but really that's kind of knit picking.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Karen T.
Owner / Manager
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2018

"Changing my life!!!"

Comments: The prompt replies to calls or emails was very reassuring.

Pros: I’m loving the ease of use, the reports, vaccination reminders, link to Stripe.

Cons: i suppose the only con was that I got frustrated during the first few days but the more I used Revelation Pets the more I realised it was going to work great for my business.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2018
David A.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"Great Solution"

Comments: We moved to this from an older desktop based system which was slow and buggy. This system is excellent, we sent a database of all of our current pets and customers and RevPets kindly imported them all for us. We have suggested several changes to the system in terms of functionality and features, and RevPets seem to genuinly take these into account having implemented a lot of what we have requested. Great solution and great support too. Will be a customer for a long time I am sure :)

• Reviewed on 30/01/2017
Tim S.
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2014

"Excellent kennel management tool"

Comments: We have a kennel and cattery plus doggy day care, and this software allows us to tailor our runs to accept many variables. There's a lot of thought gone into this software and it meets our needs very well. Customer support is bang on, fast response too. It was a task to get all our staff to use it and we still make mistakes, but mistakes highlight opportunities to fine tune the software as any feedback is good feedback :) Overall, very happy and I will look forward to further tweeks !

• Reviewed on 18/09/2014
Iain G.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2015

"Great system, great support"

Comments: I had been trialling revelation pets for 2 weeks when I decided that it was the system to replace my 10yr old system. I had a couple of queries and emailed support at 1800 on a Saturday night not expecting an answer till Monday, I had a response back within the hour and after a couple of emails back and forth a complete solution. My customers love the email confirmations and online booking. I am looking forward to the next 10yrs plus of working with Revelation pets.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2015
Sue M.
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2015

"Boarding Kennel and Cattery booking system, plus grooming appointments."

Comments: Attractive system that's easy to use and they are always looking for ways to improve. Any ideas you have they welcome your input. They actually listen to their customers. Customers like the fact they can see photos of their pets on the boarding records. The only downside for me would be the price, it is a tad expensive compared to others but I still prefer to use Revelation Pets.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2015