Revelation Pets Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Revelation Pets

Get bookings and take online payments. Send reservations to Quickbooks. Free Trial — No credit card. No contract. Cancel anytime.

Learn more about Revelation Pets

Lisa S.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2017

"We love the software from Revelation Pets."

Pros: We have a small but rapidly expanding boarding and daycare facility in New Zealand and to have a supported software package that is constantly updated and kept in the cloud is an true asset to our business. Anyone can use the product with ease and you can suggest enhancements which the team at Revelation Pets will develop for release to all without further costs back to their clients. Our customers use the product to make their own bookings which is really beneficial to both our customers and ourselves and the reporting features help us to keep track of our progress from year to year or week to week. Recently I asked fir an enhancement to check off multiple payments in one action and this was acknowledged quickly, developed and presented back to me with a very short time frame. Pretty exciting really when you are the client and you ask for something that then gets delivered free to you all within a couple of weeks! A further bonus is if you have a question you always get a reply from the team in a really timely manner. We fully recommend Revelation Pets to anyone, anywhere in the world that would like to grow or enhance their business and make it simple for their own customers and your staff. Simple to use, packed with features, regular upgrades that are free, one set price, and a product that teams up with other products such as mail chimp to make your services even better. Great stuff Revelation Pets!

• Reviewed on 04/05/2017
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Vet tech
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"Revelation Pets"

Comments: My overall experience with revelation pet was very positive I thought that it Inc. efficient and effective communication between clients during boarding and daycare visits.

Pros: what i loved most about this software that’s how user-friendly it was and efficient for clients to use and book boarding and daycare visits and appointments.

Cons: what I like least about the software was some of the formatting however once you got used to it it was easy to maneuver

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
Richard J.
Owner/Manager
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2016

"The leader of the pack!"

Comments: I cannot rave enough about this software and the company behind it.
We have a 60 room cattery in Tasmania, Australia and we made the move from a paper based system to Revelation Pets after months of reviewing all of the software available. To us, Revelation Pets were head and shoulders above the competition because of the features and the ability to give it a really good test run of all of those features before we committed was great. Everything we threw at it it was able to cope with and the customisation features give customers a sense that they are dealing with you and not a generic piece of software when making an online booking or receiving a confirmation email. It's obviously been designed with plenty of input from people in our industry and looks good so my team WANT to use it.
Revelation Pets has not only made our business more professional, but has increased our productivity. We have fewer phone calls to answer - not only for bookings but also for information that is now emailed to the customer after they book. I love that I can take bookings or view information on anything with a browser including my phone and it looks great and is easy to use on that too.
To back up their great product, the customer support is awesome. These guys really listen to what their customers want and act quickly. I have made several suggestions for changes I'd like to see and usually within 24 hours (usually less) I have a response and then shortly after that a notification that the change has been made complete with instructions.

Pros: Feature rich
Great UI
Customisable
Web based - always up to date software and available on any device with a browser
Scales well to work on mobile phone browsers
No lock in contract
Amazing customer support

Cons: It would be a minor concern if we lost power or internet access at the cattery, but then we have our mobile phones as a back up :-)

• Reviewed on 15/07/2016
Charity S.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2018

"Fabulous software"

Comments: I have had a strictly paper system since opening in 2009. Such a pain to keep track of vaccines, etc. But I have a small kennel (7 runs, 2 crates, and 3 cat cages) so the cost of software was prohibitive. Especially as I only board, no other services. I was comparing two or three equally priced options, but Revelation pets offered me a small business discount which makes it easily affordable for me, taking out the stress of paying for a system.
No longer do I have vaccines overdue that get missed, invoices are right in my phone with a touch of a button, receipts emailed (one less thing to keep track of with an excited dog), and clients can book on my website as well as leave reviews for me.
Every time I’ve had a question or concern, customer service has been prompt, efficient and courteous. Can’t say enough good things here. I’ve been a client of theirs for 7months, with no thought of ever stopping as long as I’m in business.

Pros: Intuitive, very easy to figure out just “playing” with it, but there are how to videos if you need them.

Cons: A few features I would like that aren’t in the program...yet. For example, having multiple clients share a run (parent/child who want their dogs together); also allowing for one of the owner’s dogs to have a different length stay in the same run (one dog stayed one night, two dogs stayed 2 nights)

• Reviewed on 06/12/2018
Carolyn T.
Owner/Manager
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"RevPets for Small Pet Boarders"

Comments: The main benefit so far has been creating a more professional business image and made the management of the business much more streamlined.

Pros: I found this software the most simple to use out of all those that I looked at before choosing RevPets. It has continued to prove mostly straightforward with useful help sections or videos which explain in easy to understand language. You don't have to be a whizz on the internet or a techy person to be able to set up the templates as you would like them. There is a great deal of flexibility in the day to day operation of the system as well as in the background reports and the email designs. My customers love it for its professional design and the clarity of the information I am able to pass on to them. The customer support is excellent!

Cons: The most frustrating thing with RevPets is that there is no phone App so one needs to purchase a computer for the check-in desk or resort to an iPad which has slightly limited functionality compared with using a PC. This was an unexpected expense.
I also find it annoying that although the appointments booked on RevPets can be reflected in your phone diary, the boarding bookings cannot, which means a lot of time wasted duplicating times and dates for arrivals and departures onto my phone diary.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Dewald C.
Managing Director and Owner
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2017

"My first experience with such software, and find it incredibly useful ."

Pros: I like how easy it is to use, straight forward, and not complicated.
Absolutely love the online booking function, and so does my clients.
Love the ease in editing anything.
Like the internal note option.
The system is very easy to make it work for my way of charging and storing information.
Like how I can connect other software like mailchimp to revelationpets.
Revelationpets support is awesome, friendly and incredibly responsive.
Love that it is mobile phone friendly.

Cons: That my clients can't pay boarding in advance as a package deal.
Wish the reports could show what each client have spent in total.
Wish reports were a bit more organised.
As we charge daycare by the hour, wish it tallied the cost by the time in and time out.
Wish 90/180/365 unlimited day daycare packages was an option in credit packages were available.
Would love a 'happy birthday' automated email to become available.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2017
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2021

"Probably lost thousands of dollars...will never know for sure"

Comments: It got the job done for starting up when we didn't have much money coming in, but switch as soon as you can.

Pros: Price point and the trial got us in the door. It did the trick when we were very small, but once we went of 25 dogs the bugs and workarounds were no longer worth the lower cost.

Cons: So there are A LOT of bugs. The most impactful one was that for a period, some of our recurring reservations disappeared after the fact and there was no way of recovering that information or knowing how many dogs this happened with. This potentially cost us thousands of dollars. The customer service was very blasé about it. You would think they could offer some compensation like a refund for their software or something. There were many other inconveniences, but this was the biggest issue. They addressed a lot of the minor bugs in a timely manner, but we were told upon joining that they would soon offer the ability for us to sell and keep track of both half-day and full-day reservations, which never happened. We tried keeping track of this manually, but it resulted in spending hours on this because we have different employees checking in or out. This might work for an in home operation with just a few regulars, but not for us. They were recently bought out by gingr, who told us they are not going to be doing any new features. I think the clientele will be switched over to gingr, which we now use and is so far much better. More expensive though.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2021
Joachim K.
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2019

"The best software for pet boarding !"

Comments: Revelation Pets saves me many hours of administration in the office. I can concentrate fully with my team on caring for our dogs and cats. Revelation Pets works almost automatically and I can manage and accept bookings with just a few clicks. Our customers have given us a lot of positive feedback after switching to Revelation Pets as it also makes booking much easier for our customers. Due to the regular updates, Revelation Pets is getting better and better and in many areas can be individually adapted to your own needs.

Pros: - professional Online Booking Tool
- own customer account for the pet owners
- Need no App on Smartphone
- Excellent and very fast support
- take customer requests and suggestions for improvement seriously

Cons: - nothing -> I'm happy :-) I use the software for a long time and am completely satisfied. There were only a few problems that the support but could fix very quickly.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2019
Fernando S.
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2018

"It has been great untill now, it is a great help to my business"

Comments: Every customer is charged, no more forgotten payment.

Pros: The daycare booking!!! that is my core business, I justo love it. And the fact I can do everything in the tablet or phone is simply wonderful.

Cons: I can´t book several hotel days for the same month and customer (similar as daycare booking). I have several clients that work in the aviation, and they give me the hotel schedule for the intire month, it would be great if I can book the hotel as I make in the daycare... it would be easier when i send the value to customer

• Reviewed on 24/05/2018
Rebecca M.
Cattery owner
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2015

"Fantastic Cattery Software"

Comments: Have used other cattery software for 4yrs but it was just so complicated to use on a day to day basis whilst running a busy cattery.
Came across Revalation Pets whilst searching for another software supplier to use and within hours of viewing and trying out the software we knew this was what we needed.
Very simple to add bookings to the system, click of a button and a booking confirmation email is sent, automatically sends booking reminders 7 days and 2 days before a customer is due in. Best feature that no other software company has that this company provided, is that the system automatically sends an email 5 days after a customer has left asking for a review from the customer. This is fantastic for us to see how much our customers enjoy using our facilities for there cats. What's also an added bonus is that these reviews can be automatically sent to our website, so new customers can see just what our existing customers think of our cattery.
Technical help is always available, the company is very open to suggestions and any tweeks here or there that we need doing its on them straight away. Fantastic product from a UK company so no more Skype calls through middle of the night to our previous overseas software company if we come across any problems which is a huge bonus for us Revalation Pets are at end of the phone.
Our customers old and new always comment on how professional our company is with the consistant emails they recieve off us, this is down to the great new software we have that basically takes the added stress off us running a busy cattery.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2015
Stephanie B.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"After more than a year in, we are still very glad we switched!"

Comments: These folks are dedicated to their business, and it shows. Pricing is fair, service is excellent and relevant, and the product continues to mature. It is feature rich and easy to use and really is a productivity tool and best of all it helps make us look more professional to our clients too. Well done Revelation coders, support and management !!

Pros: logical processes
continually improving and adding features, often based on user requests
great support and training videos

Cons: nothing we can think of!
only that we didnt get it sooner.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Angie G.
Co-Owner
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2018

"The Critter Cradle"

Pros: This software is incredibly user friendly. We have only been in business for a year, and we have used this and only this software for our appointments. From the moment that we signed on to use the trial, we knew that this was the software we needed to use to help us be organized and successful. We love Revelation Pets!

Cons: There is not one thing that we don't like about this software!

• Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Gonzalo E.
Administration manager
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2018

"The best kennel administration software"

Comments: Almost all our administration issues in one place

Pros: All. Is really fantastic and easy to use

Cons: It has some detail to improve but they are making improvements all the time

• Reviewed on 26/11/2018
Marcel L.
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2017

"Awesome!"

Pros: User friendly, quick response from their customer service, simple and useful report for boarding kennel operational team and owner

• Reviewed on 18/12/2017
Matthew W.
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2017

"Saves us sooooo much time!!!"

Pros: It does everything for you, invoices, reminders, payment. Really easy to use on laptop or phone.
It saves us time and money

Cons: Customers can only pay 100% via stripe. We take 50% deposit, if our customers had an option to pay 50% it would be great

Holly L.
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2017

"Couldn't be without it, we implemented this as soon as we moved into the business and it's brilliant"

Comments: It helps us to run the briskness efficiently and stay on top of bookings and what is going on on a daily basis.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use and the fact it works out the bill for you. I also love the reports I can run so I can see occupancy, payments and sales reports at the touch of a button. My customers love that they can book online and we've had lots of positive reviews that this software takes the business into the modern day era.

Cons: It doesn't have an online payment option that works with our card machine provider but it does link up with quick books so I can send an invoice this way which still works out alright. Whenever I have a question the team come back to me immediately so I don't have anything bad to say about Revelation Pets!

Christina D.
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"Fantastic and Customer support is amazing"

Pros: Easy to use and less printing, saves me a lot of money overall. I have more time on my hands now to spend with my clients' doggies, which makes me a much better facility. I can still go on holiday and use my program and it is easy enough for my staff to use as well. Most of my staff aren't computer literate, but they find it simple and easy to use.
I would recommend this program to any Kennel Owners, it makes your life so much easier and gives you a lot of time away from the Computer.

Cons: Appointments should appear on the Kennel Sheet as the staff require this to know what to do and when to do this.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2018
Victoria W.
Business Owner/Operator
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2018

"A 5 bonio rating"

Comments: After 4 years in business and working just from a paper diary and only paper documents I found myself spending additional time sending emails, bookings, requesting payments, being lapse in invoicing, and generally becoming a bit 'swamped' by it all so I decided to conduct some research into petcare software. Revelation Pets was recommended on a couple of social media groups so I opted for a free trial. After loading all my customers and pets details I started to use the booking and invoicing feature and found it so time saving . Additionally my customers feedback was positive - the invoice they receive is clear and easy to understand and I have found that payments are made more swiftly - I put that down to it having a more professional appearance.

Pros: Once you familiarise yourself with this software its quite easy to navigate around but I did need to watch a couple of the tutorials which were really clear to follow. I have also contacted RP's by facebook messenger and have always received a prompt reply.

Cons: I wish there was a 'send a receipt to customer' feature following payment received.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2018
Nick F.
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"Revelation review"

Comments: I upgraded from Kennel Link and find this software so much easier to use and am happy with the switch.

Pros: The ease of use and the user interface is friendly

Cons: The credit package has its limitations and it doesn't show how many days left on the receipts

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Angela L.
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2015

"Highly Recommended"

Comments: I inquired about using Revelation Pets before I opened my business. From that day on, the customer service has been impeccable. They are quick to respond to any questions, concerns & emails expressing my love of the software.
I emailed them today to suggest a "Note" option in the calendar. To my pleasant surprise the option is there, I just never realized what it was! This just made my day & my business run even smoother. It's so easy to use & customers find using the Reservation Button on my website easy to use as well.
I love that you can change the color scheme to match your business personality if you want. I love the emails that are sent to my customers. I love that a Review request is also automatically sent to customers.
This truly is a great software & I am very grateful to have found it has met every need I have for my business. I have recommended it to a friend for her business & she is now proudly using it as well. Highly recommend to everyone!

• Reviewed on 14/09/2015
Stuart H.
Kennel & Cattery Owner
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2018

"An enjoyable experience compared to other systems we trialled"

Pros: The brilliant layout made using the system very easy an enjoyable. Especially as we are new to the industry. We are hoping to be in our Kennel business this month and Revelation Pets has been stress free in our planning

Cons: We would like an app to be created as we use the system on our IPad and iPhones. Other than that we haven't been using it for to long so we haven't experienced anything we don't like.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2018
Lee S.
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2015

"*****Excellent"

Comments: After our previous kennel software was discontinued I trawled through all of the available alternatives until I tried Revelation Pets. The software is intuitive, logically laid out and as a bonus, is actually nice to look at. The software has various features that I have not seen from alternative providers and when I needed help with a certain function or wanted to suggest a potential improvement I found the customer support to be excellent. I was able to export all my customer, pet and vet data into an Excel file which the team at Revelation Pets imported into their software for me - hassle free. Pricing is very reasonable, especially considering the commitment to updates and the swift and helpful support. I would not hesitate to recommend Revelation Pets, it has certainly made my life easier.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2015
Michael M.
Joint Owner
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2015

"It's not as Ruff Ruff as we thought it would be"

Comments: We have to (reluctantly) migrate from booking software we've been using for three years and with a degree of trepidation we started using Revelation Pets a few weeks ago - and we've been pleasantly surprised. They've helped by moving our customer, dog and vet records and even although their system works in a different way it's clear and easy to use - and in some ways better than our existing software. The added advantage is that Revelation Pets is an on-line system so we can access our booking information from anywhere in the world where we get internet access. Being new to Revelation Pets we've had quite a few questions and without exception the support has been superb (especially from Kate) and prompt. We're confident that Revelation Pets will work for us and support our business growth.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2015
Mark S.
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2014

"Execllent"

Comments: Great software, I am not the best organised person in the world, so this keeps me on top of things !!! I know if I was working from a diary if never be on top of things !! This does it all keeps me from over booking,and keeps track of payments !! Cons is the online booking -
When customers make an online booking they should be completing the full booking info in full,name,address contact info,dogs info,vacs,health etc
As when they make a booking threw online I then have to go back to customer and send them a booking form to get all this information !!! So if they adapted this software with a bit more work on the online booking option is say they would have it perfect !!!!! I'd never use any other software for my kennels... I also think they could add daycare and training class software !!!

• Reviewed on 31/07/2014
Andy D.
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2015

"Best so far."

Comments: I am a very technology, simplicity and convenience minded person. Revelation Pets is great for accessibility - I can literally change or make appointments from anywhere with an internet connection, with most any device. I enjoy being able to look at incoming/outgoing appointments before I even get to the office, the online booking options for clients drastically reduces phone calls and employee time spent making simple appointments and the reminder emails have really helped with our no-show rate. This software has proven to be simple enough to be easy to teach and learn but deep enough to keep and access all the information you would want. The customer service is very attentive and motivated to help and the price isn't too bad, either. Strongly recommend.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2015