Filter by:

• Overall

About Jobber

Get 50% off for 3 Months! Jobber is perfect for home service businesses to keep jobs on track and provide a great customer experience.

Learn more about Jobber

Tim H.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Once they get you on board, you are no longer important

5 last month New

Comments: In the beginning, Jobber employees are super attentive, and work to help you get on board and sell you their service. They promise things like a one time 10% discount in addition to the yearly price. After you sign up, good luck getting a response. You are in the system and you are no longer important. And good luck getting them to honor the discount they promised when signing you up, they just pass the buck to the next person saying "they must've told you that" and you wait weeks in between responses. Jobber needs to put the same effort into the customers that are signed up as they do when they are trying to sell you the software.

Pros:

The software is easy to use once you understand the language and functions it offers. There are some improvements needed, but they are constantly updating it which is great.

Cons:

Does not allow businesses to be unique. Every email looks like every other email every other service company sends. They do not allow HTML or email signatures when communicating with clients. You do not stand out to clients. The text feature is great, but you cannot access it from the computer, and in order to send a message you have to have previously sent that client a message and the only allowable messages to start a text is that your are late or going to be late. So you have to tell you client you are late if you want to text them through the software.

4 weeks ago

Hey Tim, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that you've found Jobber easy to use for your business! I've shared your feedback regarding the branding and text messaging with our product team who works closely with these features. All of our product updates are inspired directly by customer feedback, so insights like these are really valuable! The Product Updates section of your Jobber account will highlight our latest releases, and you'll be happy to know we have released open texting for Jobber, based on feedback like yours! Our team was very sorry to hear about your negative experience. You are important to us and we would love the opportunity to directly address your comments regarding your subscription and experience with our team. We are available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email ([email protected]).

Rich A.
Executive Director/Owner in US

Jobber - MY Business OSS

4 12 months ago

Comments: My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business.
It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Pros:

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Cons:

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Online Advanced

Reasons for Choosing Jobber: QRIDIT did integrate with other systems and processes supporting all of our business products. It was awkward in supporting multiple consumer services. It struggle to offer us a converged business system.

Reasons for Switching to Jobber: Workflow was stronger with Jobber for our business needs to support landscaping, homewatch, pool and storm readiness services on a single converged platform. However, we did keep Quickbooks for financial tracking and reporting.

10 months ago

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Consumer Services, Self Employed

Great Software Every Business Needs

5 3 years ago

Pros:

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Cons:

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Alternatives Considered: mHelpDesk

Reasons for Switching to Jobber: I ended up actually choosing Housecall Pro in the end due to the online booking

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Ryaan T.
Founder in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

5 2 years ago

Comments: Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Pros:

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team. What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns. Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds. With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user. Jobber is the future of this industry.

Cons:

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

Alternatives Considered: Service Fusion

Reasons for Choosing Jobber: Joist is lacking some MAJOR features

Switched From: Joist

Reasons for Switching to Jobber: -Access to customer service -Pricing

last year

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Paul W.
Paul W.
Top Decision Maker! in US
Food & Beverages

Excellent company and excellent product

5 4 years ago

Comments: Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Pros:

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Cons:

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though. Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices. This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Tessie E.
Public Relations in US

I could not live without Jobber- Our business has grown and works flows increased!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I love that I can track my future ordering of products based on the jobs I put on the schedule. The colors really help me be able to see where my employees are and enhance the overall scheduling feature. You can track your employees and where they are during the day just to see if you can add another job while they are in that area. You can add notes or documents onto each job/contact and this is just my go to for everything. You will not regret purchasing Jobber, every time that I had a question someone (not a robot) was always there for me. It very user friendly... I could go on forever``` thanks Jobber for helping my business grow, because of your organization I have been able to focus my attention on other areas of my business... :)

Cons:

When I schedule a job for three different employees I should be able to add them and all of their colors show up on the schedule.

3 years ago

Thanks for the review, Tessie! :) We're so glad you and the team are happy with the program, and we'll share your feedback on calendar colors with the team!

Mark F.

Amazing Company

5 4 years ago

Comments: Too many to count. Invoicing, routing, tracking of trucks, productivity measurements, easy of emailing clients.

Pros:

What don't I like about this software?! This company and it's platform are amazing! Once you get past a small learning curve this software is easy to use. Love being able to tell where my crews are, see productivity on job sites, invoice clients while out in the field, take quotes while out in the field, route my trucks with a click of a button, and easy to use overall. Their customer service is beyond excellent. If you have a problem you can chat live or email them and have a response very quickly within operating hours. If it is after hours someone normally gets back to you within a few hours. Great company!

Cons:

There is really nothing bad I can say about this company. The only thing is there are occasional glitches in the system and one time it when down for a few hours. Otherwise it is great.

4 years ago

Thanks, Mark! You made our day. Glad to hear Jobber has been such a great fit for you¿we're grateful to be a part of your business!

Amy W.
office manager in US

Jobber has been the best thing we could have found to help keep our techs organized!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

We like just about everything. It allows appointment email reminders to clients, the client hub allows clients to view their account, our techs use the option to add notes & pictures to the job so nothing is missed, when the techs arrive & leave jobs we can track their time, customers can pay invoices online, the software syncs to quickbooks easily; there are many more things available that we do use and some we haven't used yet.

Cons:

On the accounting side of the software there is no way to create a credit memo or credit balance & sync to quickbooks. We include tax in our prices and there is no option to show that on the invoice - only an option for tax exempt.

3 years ago

Thanks for the detailed review, Amy! We're so glad you and the team are enjoying Jobber throughout your whole workflow. We'll be sure to share your thoughts on credit memos and balances with the product team. Thanks again!

Travis M.
General Manager in Canada
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees

Great experience from the start. Using Jobber has been nothing short of life changing!

5 3 years ago

Comments: We were able to change over from a paper work system to an online electronic system with confidence. Although there were some trying times, we were able to get through it because of the support from the Jobber team. The efficiency we have in our business now is unbelievable and the ability to measure our efficiencies through Jobber reports is priceless. The greatest benefit of all has been that Jobber has made our people very happy because it has made all of our jobs a lot easier.

Pros:

There are so many things that I love about Jobber, but the one that comes to mind is that Jobber is constantly evolving. I am always excited for the latest updates as every one of them has made our processes better which in turn has made our business better. The Result has been some very happy customers.

Cons:

There isn't much I can say, I am learning new things about Jobber daily. I don't think it would be fair to list a con on Jobber when I haven't even used it to its full capability yet.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for your review, Travis. We're so glad that everyone's jobs are easier! Thanks for being part of the Jobber team :)

US
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees

Great for what it does, if you mostly work in this software.

4 3 years ago

Pros:

It’s great for scheduling with the exception of lacking schedule assist features. It’s also great for managing invoices, and estimates.

Cons:

The syncing with quickbooks is a joke. It’s unreliable at best. Taking payments through jobber proves to be difficult if you do any type of prepayment, or would like to take deposits for your estimates. They instruct you to email yourself their estimate and follow the link entering the payment as if you were a customer. The solution for prepayments? Create an invoice and delete it after the job is done and you create a new Invoice.

3 years ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and we're sorry to hear that our payments flow isn't ideal for your workflow. It sounds like you've spoke to our team about this, but we'll also note your feedback for the team. We've recently made some updates to our deposit collection process, so hopefully that helped out with what you're referring to. As always, don't hesitate to send feedback our way or chat, email, or call us to go through your workflow. Thanks again for taking the time.

Olivia P.
Billing in US
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees

Almost Perfect

4 2 years ago

Comments: Previously, we were using a much simpler scheduling program that didn't let us easily keep track of job notes, chemicals used, and payment status. This has streamlined the process.

Pros:

This really streamlined our scheduling, invoicing, and time sheets. It's just about the only product we need, and very specific to our industry.

Cons:

The one major con is that this does not have a banking feature. Because of this, we still need to use Quickbooks to actually process the checks that come in from our bank account. While there is a Quickbooks sync, it doesn't always correctly identify which invoices have been paid, and some customers have received an automatic reminder in error for something we have marked as paid in Quickbooks.

last year

Thanks for your review, Olivia! We're glad to hear we've been able to help streamline your operations. With the QuickBooks Online (QBO) sync, the paid status only syncs from Jobber to QBO, so it's important to only mark invoices as paid in Jobber and then sync that over to QBO (not vice versa) if you want both platforms to reflect the same status. Hopefully that's helpful! Thanks again for the feedback.

Polly H.
Business Manager in UK

Marvellous Mums review

4 3 years ago

Comments: Ease of invoicing monthly and scheduling who is where

Pros:

Scheduling element, and colour coding cleaners. The link directly to invoicing.

Cons:

We need to be able to see a top level view of which cleaners have which clients on each day of the week - not date specific. So who has Monday cleans, etc... would help us hugely. And printer friendly views for cleaners without smart phones! (we still have some)

3 years ago

Thanks for the review, Polly! If you haven't already, please reach out to our Customer Success team as they might be able to advise on a workflow that could help see where your cleaners are on weekdays through our Jobs or Visits reports depending on what you're looking for and how you're scheduling. It's worth a shot! Day sheets might be a good help for users without smartphones. Thanks again for your review :)

Chris Y.
owner in

JOBBER HAS IT ALL BUT FALL SHORT ON THE BASICS

2 4 years ago

Comments: The basics of what Jobber is built around is route scheduling and can do so much more. The basics of being able to simply organize routes while out in the field (like other apps offer) has been overlooked

Pros:

Jobber is a great idea with excellent customer support. The support for this product is through the roof excellent! The overall programming is huge, you can do a ton of stuff with Jobber.

Cons:

The Achilles heel is this; jobber is designed to be used as a route manager for administrators and employees. The idea is that an employee can load up his or her daily tasks and go to work. From an employee’s stand point that is easy enough. Click on the first job for the day and they are off . . . . . First part of the problem we are experiencing with jobber is that if the employee is not within a good service area the photos and service notes for that home will not upload AND WILL NOT be kept in cue until the employee gets into a decent service range. If you have spotty service where your route is this will not work for you. You'll end up going back to paper logs. FOR AN ADMINISTRATOR - jobber really sets up work nicely for the day, week, and month very nicely BUT has some really important short comings that you should be aware of PRIOR to starting this service..... As an administrator you cannot mass assign or unassign routes to and from employees. You cannot memorize the modifications to a daily route but one click. JOBBER needs to be able to allow us to set up routes as a whole NOT just individual’s one at a time to create routes. FOR EXAMPLE: we need to be able to go into a master list of clients, click and drag those clients into a “MONDAY A” route and or a “MONDAY B” route and the same for Tuesday and Wednesday etc. etc. . . . . if we want to make changes to a route as a single entity we should be able to do that as opposed to what we have to do now which is change each individual client to be on a different day one at a time for the next 6 months and or 10 years FOR EXAMPLE, we have three routes per day each route has approximately 20 visits. If an employee calls in sick and we need to reassign 20 visits to another employee we have to do it manually for EACH CLIENT as opposed to just reassigning and entire route to another employee. WHAT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL AND CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FROM JOBBER, would be to adjust routes on the "map" page and have it ask us if we want to memorize the reorganization of that route for all future visits or just that one day. The way that it is limited requires me to go in and manually change EVERY JOB ONE BY ONE to the route organization. This process takes approximately 1 to 2 entire minutes to complete depending on whether or not the visits are reoccurring for the next 6 months or six years . . . . . 1 to 2 minutes times 20 minutes obviously doesn’t work for any administrator at all.....the only way around this is to make the changes daily or weekly which is labor intensive and your will be paying for this each time your employee has to redo the routes.

Benoit B.
Owner in Canada
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 2-10 Employees

Good All Around

5 5 years ago

Comments: This software gives me more time to actually work. It helps me with most of the tasks I need to do besides my work. Great customer support. Lacks a couple of features for my needs but I can get around.

Pros:

Customer service. Ease of use. Lots of very useful features.

Cons:

Can't put both taxes on the invoice/quote (Quebec). Would need a Main client and sub clients. Since we're working a lot with condos we would need to have lots of sub clients and bill to the main client (the condo). Would need to improve the invoice / quote layout... we're losing too much space and it gets to a second page too fast.

Tom B.
Administrator in US

Jobber is a pleasant surprise, allowed us to improve our workflow.

4 4 years ago

Comments: 4.5 Please note we haven't tested the smartphone functionality at this time with our crews. Features we'd like to see aside from improved routing functionality include 1) API access allowing a customized work request form and the ability to sync Jobber new leads with our phone/sms system. 2) Integrated email allowing access to client communication, view count, and the ability to send email to multiple clients based on a data tag. 3) The ability to add a calendar subscription to Jobber. 4) The ability to modify the email sent from the lead web form. 5) Auto-payment for fixed price monthly billing eliminating client intervention each month. 6) The option to auto-generate batch invoicing for monthly invoices that don't change.

Pros:

There's a lot to like about Jobber. It is well designed and offers combined CRM, reporting, scheduling, estimating, invoicing, routing, and client portal functionality. The ability to easily send follow-up emails with an optional service review is a nice touch. Very little training required, online chat allowed us to quickly determine the best integration strategy for our recurring services offerings

Cons:

Not many cons, a daily route once optimized doesn't carry forward to the following scheduled visits. This requires selecting which job you'd like to start at (in our case each week). The master route functionality applies to the full client roster.

Paul F.
Proprietor in UK

Has completely changed the way I work. Jobber does all the organising for me

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It is a smooth and seamless transition from quote to job to invoice. We are only a small company but Jobber means I can task the engineers inform the customers and invoice the jobs all from one patform.

Cons:

There could be more emphasis on the expenses side with the ability to list the taxes etc. That way I could ditch quickbooks and have less time with data entry.

3 years ago

If you have a few moments to reach out to our Success team, we'd love to hear more feedback about what you're looking for in regards to taxes and expenses. Thanks for the review, Paul! So glad to have you on the team.

Gordon F.
Owner in Canada
2-10 Employees

This has changed my life. I highly recommend this to anyone who isn't my direct competition.

5 4 years ago

Comments: It has taken my time spent to barely operate and cut it in half and now I am highly organised. I wouldn't be without it now.

Pros:

Scheduling, employee application, billing, jobber payments. Those are the most important to me. I also love the fact that it syncs to QuickBooks Online.

Cons:

Only three things I don't like. 1.You can't have a client e-sign a quote to form a contract. 2. You can't record a partial payment or take payment in two forms (last I checked but they are always improving) 3. When inputting client information, I wish there was a fillable phone number description option ie: caretaker's cell, or wife's work #, or strata president's # etc. Instead, you can only pick from the few options like: work, home, mobile

Meranda G.
Owner in Costa Rica
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

Fast, easy and does what I need it to do

5 4 years ago

Comments: More time and more money!
I am happy I found you even though we are in Costa Rica when you search hard enough you find the right company. We are happy we found Jobber!
We are a cleaning company- Under Industry you dont list i so I put Business Supplies and Equ for the servy

Pros:

I really like the Calendar I use it daily and is exactly what I needed. The invoices are nice and professional. I m happy with everything

Cons:

The total is in Red when the balance forward is sent. Most people dont like red...I do that means they owe me money. That is the one this only.

Peter S.
FINANCIAL PLANNER in US
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Has made me a lot more organized and consequently more productive

5 4 years ago

Comments: Better organization , keeps my meetings in order, helps me become more productive, clients can put themselves on my schedule.

Pros:

Great organizer to keep my meetings in order; The coolest part is that my clients can put themselves on my schedule. It helps me organize my appointments and makes me look very sharp and professional.

Cons:

Sometimes the app will freeze on you , but I don't see that as a big deal. The benefits and the cost far outweigh any negatives, which negatives are almost non-existent.

Tony K.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Love this products for the features they have, and the UX is one of the best.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Fast scheduling, everything in one place, in the field app in amazing, UX is the best looking and easy to use.

Pros:

That I can run 80% of my business from the software. The jobber payments make it very easy with quotes, deposits and onsite payments. Also, the app is very fast and the backbone of employees everyday job.

Cons:

Has some glitches and would like a better lead follow-up system, where you can track, note and separate a customer from a lead.

3 years ago

Thanks for your feedback, Tony! Separating leads from customers is something that might come to Jobber down the road. For now, some of our customers use tags to separate customers and leads, but we'll still certainly share your thoughts with the team :)

Matthew M.
Owner/Operator in US

Life saver!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Only God knows how many invoices I would have forgotten to follow up on without Jobber. I love the reminders to invoice, follow-up, close a job, etc. They release updates often and are very helpful when I have questions

Cons:

There are just a few features I would love to see, that would make my jobs easier: 1) Change orders. Even on small jobs these come up. 2) Ability to include add-ons and options for the customer in the quote, so they can pick and choose the details of their project.

3 years ago

Thanks for your feedback on change orders and quote functionality, Matthew! We'll share your thoughts with the team. Happy to have you on the team! :)

Jake S.
Company director in UK

Amazing, easy to use, friendly support team & great features which are improving all the time.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Its easy way to navigate through the software from creating jobs to creating invoices , payment integrations helped us quite abit being able to take phone payments & paying a 'PAY NOW' button on the invoice to get paid faster.

Cons:

There isn't any cons im really happy with the software Its the main key to our company running smoothly. Id be happy to test new features & help jobber in any way I can.

3 years ago

Thanks, Jake! We're so happy to have you on the team :)

Shaye Y.
Owner in US

The software works well for my small business installing blinds and shutters with several installers

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I can have as many users as I want so everyone is in the loop with regard to their installations. Eliminates the paper trail and babysitting the installers making sure they know what they are supposed to do - it is always live information. I can still print out daily sheets for the installers if needed. The software is easy to use, easy to learn, easy to maneuver and very cost effective.

Cons:

This isn't really a con, but there are many features that I don't use at all. I wish that when I change something that has already been entered that the new information appears everywhere.

Kris C.
President in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Jobber revolutionizing our office

5 5 years ago

Comments: Our small yet growing power wash business was becoming more of a nightmare than a dream as we kept expanding... Once we hit 12 people, I could no longer take the amount of double and triple entry, chasing old pics in emails, going thru the mundane chore of invoicing and even making reminder and follow-up calls.
That's when I found Jobber... I was hesitant to make the switch, but when my operations manager finally pulled the ripchord, I had no other choice.... I had to jump in and boy i am glad i did.
This program, for a few hundred dollars a month, has almost replaced what my previous operations manager was doing who cost me over $7000/month with total payroll burden. Very glad to have a program that we can continue growing with and has brought the excitement back into our business.
Please keep up the hard-work jobber!

Pros:

it's automation and simplicity- very robust system and they continue to keep growing and adding more features.

Cons:

continued development on the mobile app, especially where one can see the entire calendar (ie unassigned visits and tasks). Also, ability to upload attachments to a task like other notes on jobs and visits and quotes

Meagan B.
Administrator in Canada

We love the program and are beyond happy with it!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Its our main go-to for everything we do in our day to day business. We would be useless without it.

Pros:

Ease of use and so many features available. We rely on this program for everything from scheduling, tracking and invocing and payments!

Cons:

Can't think of any negatives and we've been using Jobber since 2014! No complaints and the customer service is amazing.

4 years ago

Thanks, Meagan! We're so glad to have you on the team and to be a part of your business' day to day. Thanks for the past few years!