15 years helping British businesses

About SEO PowerSuite

SEO PowerSuite is a cross-platform software solution for in-house SEOs, agencies, and freelancers.

Learn more about SEO PowerSuite

Pros:

And the customer support is always top notch. Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product).

Cons:

It is very discouraging. The app has to be installed and is not on the cloud, which is also falling short on the competition.

SEO PowerSuite ratings

4.3
4.4
4.6
4.5

8.4/10

SEO PowerSuite has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 375 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SEO PowerSuite before?

Sándor
Sándor
manager in Hungary
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

SEO PowerSuite has been a game-changer

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: SEO PowerSuite has been a game-changer for my digital marketing strategy. Each tool in the suite is robust and comprehensive, making it an essential asset for anyone serious about SEO. The intuitive interface and excellent customer support further enhance its value, despite the initial setup challenges.

Pros:

Includes four powerful tools: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass, and LinkAssistant Intuitive user interface Detailed site audits and technical SEO issue identification Effective backlink analysis and link building management Responsive and helpful customer support

Cons:

Initial setup can be overwhelming due to the extensive features Learning curve for beginners

Web Designer in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Great SEO Software - Lots of Useful Features

Comments: It has been a relief to find this product as another product we used was charging to much whilst being restrictive with allowances.

Pros:

Brilliant software, loads of features but without being too complicated to use. The layout is intuitive. The price is more competitive than some other similar software too. Well designed. Great job guys!

Cons:

I haven't found any issues with it. Everything is working well.

Jasmin
CEO in Germany
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

stay away from this software

Pros:

no pros, please read the main comment in cons i wrote

Cons:

firstfully, dont you see the comments here, they are all nont reviews from the real people :) anyway, i have been using this software for about year, after that i picked other softwares like Screaming Frog and other and my life changed. this software does not provide accurate audit or spy results AT ALL. if u use other software like AHREFS, SEMRUSH etc and compare their audit and spy results, tey are similar but way out of what SEOPowersuite can do. Very poor audit, very poor backlinks spy, very very poor content audit which they put their priority on being the best. that is not all. the worst is yet to come. i bought this software and paid pretty much money for it. The licencce they claimed to be selling was the lifetime licence. After 6-7 months or so, i got a notiffication that my subscription has expired and that i need to buy somekind of algorithm subscription which costs for all my software pack about 200 USD. i wrote them and asked what is going wrong there, i never bought a software with subscription (i would never have bought itif it was subscription based). they ignored me as if i was so blind and stupid not knowing that they were offering subscription based software. i was writing them and asking to send me kind of contract with me or anything that can prove what they claim and they never wrote back. I reported this company for scam and deception to German and European authorities. Now waiting what happens after that will be suing this company for what they do

Link-Assistant.Com Response

5 years ago

Jasmin, we're sorry to hear you feel that way about your experience. We've checked the records and found that our manager replied to all of your emails (we place much value on customer satisfaction and never ignore requests/complaints). We find it's important to clarify a few things. An SEO PowerSuite license is lifetime - you purchase it once and forever (with all the bug fixes and feature updates). The minor monthly subscription you mention is charged for keeping the software inline with all the multiple data sources it's integrated with. It also covers the use of multiple cloud services, such as cloud storage of your data, rankings & backlink data updates, etc. We can't provide all these services for free, since the main ongoing cost is on our side, but unlike the SaaS solutions that monetize on monthly charges, we keep the costs minor to only cover the real usage expenses. And the information about these fees is present on each and every 'Buy' page on our website.

Constantin
Owner in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Good SEO tool especially for this price

Pros:

It is versatile and has not credit system, so you can use it as much as you want. We are using it since 2018 and will be in the future!

Cons:

You need to update your Java on the server

Josh
Founder in Spain

A Power Tool for Power Agencies that take themselves seriously

Pros:

I love the interface, the clarity of the different components and the solid data structure behind SEO power Suite. We used a number of apps before and this was a game changer for us.

Cons:

I can't think of anything, honestly. Like with every app, if I was to give an opinion on this it would be based on our lack of flexibility to adapt to this tool and the tool is not to blame for our internal processes!

Jacek
Director in UK

SEO Power Suite

Pros:

I've been using it for almost a year as a chepear alternative to Sem Rush and ahrefs. There are features that are better than those tools and there are some that are almost as good but the value for many is much better. Especially with unlimited keywords and sites.

Cons:

There are small improvements that could be done in the app for local SEO, but generally, it's good enough. I would add the ability to download keywords data i.e. number of searches in given town/city. It doesn't allow you to create a heat map on the maps but you can track any location, which is good already.

Abhilash
Digital Marketer in India
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Revolutionary Tool For SEO.

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

All tools of SEO Powersuit are amazing. The rank tracker I liked the most.

Cons:

Should have web version also for faster access.

Dejan
Director in Serbia
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

SEO Power Suite is really Power

Comments: I got recommendation from several friends and they were delighted to use it.
Now I can approve their opinion.
Warmth recommendation.

Pros:

Easy to use. Clear Interface Many options.

Cons:

There is no real obstacle at this very moment.

Ponce
Owner in US

Great seo tools

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Very clean and robust set of tools and software

Cons:

None that I can think of, only one maybe that the software has 4 different sections to login to.

Matt
Owner in UK

SEO PowerSuite user review

Pros:

I have been using this software for over 5 years. The competitors are increasing prices and limiting results, what amounts to less for more. SEO PowerSuite offers an excellent return on investment on a fairly easy to use all in one tool. Would I buy it again, sure its part of my workflow and I can no longer without it.

Cons:

The results are not as fast as other applications but no one is in that much of a hurry. The time it saves is worth of tasks is worth the money alone to me.

Carole
President and Founder in Canada

Excellent product

Pros:

I have been using SEO PowerSuite since 2010. I have always found it to be unparalleled value for the dollar. I love that I can check my rankings every day, schedule reports, sort and tag all my keywords, compare which pages are ranking vs. the landing pages I HOPE will rank for each keyword. I also love their keyword research capabilities. So powerful and easy to use. And the customer support is always top notch. (Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)

Cons:

I have zero complaints. If I did, I wouldn't be on my 10th year as their customer. :)

Sumant
Sumant
SEO Head in India
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

A Powerhouse for SEO Management

Comments: SEO Powersuite is nothing short of a game-changer for all SEO professionals out there. This comprehensive toolkit encapsulates four fantastic tools - Rank Tracker, Website Auditor, SEO Spyglass, and LinkAssistant. These tools combined offer an unparalleled SEO experience, keeping you on top of your game at all times.The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the suite accessible to both beginners and experienced professionals. The reporting feature is comprehensive, customizable, and easy to understand.

Pros:

Website Auditor is a gem in this suite. It helps in on-page optimization and ensures the website performs at its best. It quickly identifies issues and provides crucial insights for improving website health.LinkAssistant tool is a godsend for link-building tasks. It helps identify potential link partners, making the entire link-building process smooth and efficient.

Cons:

Rank Tracking Reports can be run only once in 24 hours which I belive is a con in some cases, where you may need to track them every 6-12 hours or so.

Brett
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Works great for those that need SEO tools

Comments: Its been great! I do suggest watching their how to videos to get the most out of the offering, but that is true about any SEO toolsets.

Pros:

Its free to try out and test against your current SEO product stack. It performs all the functions you might require along with the ability to white label reports and more that we need as an agency.

Cons:

There are separate applications for different functions. I wish it could be just one application with different tabs so I don't have to open several programs to accomplish my SEO tasks.

Joseph
Joseph
CTO and Director of SEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The best suite of desktop SEO tools on the market. A pro tool, built by SEO Pros!

Comments: There is no better team or SEO professionalism than SEO PowerSuite. Their customer service is spot on and they truly care about the success of the users. This goes a long way and hope they keep innovating and stay onboard the SEO train. :)

Pros:

I like that I can get just about any SEO data from the analytical tools. It covers all of the ranking factors: On-Page, Off-Page, Technical, and user experience. I like that I can set alerts for any changes that I am keen on.

Cons:

I don't like the fact that there isn't a mobile app to keep track and do some spot checks on the data. I wish there was a Saas or mobile companion.

Spencer
Director in Singapore
Mining & Metals, 2–10 Employees

10 Times better than Ahrefs Lite at a Fraction of the Price

Comments: SEO PowerSuite can be a powerful tool for those who are serious about improving their website's SEO performance. However, like any SEO tool, its effectiveness also depends on how well it's used and the ongoing SEO strategy implemented by the user.

Pros:

The actual data details are mind-blowing. Compared to what we had used before with Ahrefs Lite (now rebranded to an even lower level). The unlimited levels are second to none!

Cons:

The one side is really the limitations of it not being cloud based and on a single device but I can live with that based on the very big difference in pricing.

Rob
Owner in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great product for a fair price

Pros:

Very large spectrum of services that can be used.

Cons:

It's a tool that's not super easy to understand but when you do it's great use

Tarun
Tarun
SEO Practitioner in India
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Most Budget Friendly SEO Tool For Everyone

Comments: SEO Powersuite is a set of 4 desktop based tools which can be used to work on your SEO Campaigns. Having facility to work with unlimited projects in all set of tools make this product really powerful and amazing. With each tool having its own importance, they are Swiss Army knife tools of SEO world. They have set of 4 tools which are:-1 Website Auditor.Their Website Auditor is most powerful Website Audit tool in the world. it can find out errors, technical issues of a website in such a quick time which can result in having X-ray of complete website. Those small issues can result in improving health of a website so that it can be loved by search engines. 2 Rank Tracker.Rank Tracker can be used to do Keyword Research and Tracking rank of your keywords. If here is a keyword you love but it is a competitor's keyword which can be added to your project. It can be added in seconds and now you can work on that keyword as well. Add unlimited keywords to your project and track them. 3 Link Assistant.It can be used to build links.4 SEO Spyglass.This tool is used to track backlinks. It shows unlimited backlinks unlike other tools in market which have limitations.Overall, Best and affordable SEO tool in market which can be easily purchased even if you are low budget.

Pros:

Working on unlimited projects. Flexibility it offers to SEO projects, Easy to use interface, Pricing structure and fantastic customer support.

Cons:

Being a desktop tool, it consumes RAM of pc and sometimes becomes slow.

Nirav
Manager in India
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

It is the cheapest SEO tool to measure organic ranks

Comments: We have been using SEO PowerSuite for 5+ years and it has helped us track ranks for our platforms along with competition. The tool has been effective and accurate. But in the last few months, the performance has degraded and the tool fails a number of times.

Pros:

- SEO PowerSuite is the cheapest tool in the market. Other tools are almost 4-5X more expensive. - It has multiple capabilities - keyword tracking, keyword research, etc. - The customer support team is good and responds in a timely manner

Cons:

- It works as offline software. Making this tool an online SAAS platform would be great - It is a heavy tool to run and hence you need to host the same on AWS or a high-performance PC - At times, the tool breaks and gives inaccurate rank

Merv
Lead Dev in UK

Great SEO allrounder!

Comments: Love this product and will continue to use it. Would be great to one day see a web-based version.

Pros:

Broad feature list across many facets of SEO, from link building and management to website performance and on-site health.

Cons:

Can be quite heavyweight on the local resources, especially Rank Tracker.

Sean
Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The best SEO software on the market

Comments: SEO Powersuite has become an indispensable tool for Blue Rock Digital. Its comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, and robust reporting capabilities have significantly enhanced the efficiency and effectiveness of our SEO strategies. If you're looking for an all-in-one SEO solution that delivers results, I wholeheartedly recommend giving SEO Powersuite a try.

Pros:

The intuitive interface makes it easy for even those new to SEO to navigate through the various tools. The software also regularly updates its database, ensuring that I have access to the latest information and trends in the ever-evolving world of SEO.

Cons:

I couldn't be critical about SEO Powersuite. It does everything I need it to do.

Nik
Owner and CEO in US

Your all-in-one SEO (power)suite

Comments: Quick, easy, and pretty reports along with accurate data to present to clients (and prospective clients) was my biggest benefit.

Pros:

I've been using the PowerSuite (alongside other tools) for over 2 years now. For the price, options, and ease of use, you really can't beat it. My favorite part of the entirety of the PowerSuite is the reporting. You want to do a quick site audit and send a summary along to a potential client? Boom, easy and customizable. Also, a really cool feature, since this isn't a SaaS program, is being able to save your projects in their cloud, so you can load it from any one of your computers.

Cons:

They are 4 separate programs on your desktop. While some of the power comes from being an an actual executable program, it's still a bit cumbersome. It would be nice if alongside the desktop programs, there were also some "lite" SaaS apps to go along with it.

Thomas
Thomas
SEO Consultant in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

The best SEO tools for me :-)

Pros:

The features are so good. You can see that there is a team behind working all the time on it as you have an update pretty much every day. I also teach SEO at university and recommend it to all my students

Cons:

Nothing really... but if I have to find something would be the fact that we could custom even more the reports.

bimal
bimal
Digital marketing in Nepal

Seo power suite

Comments: My Experiences with the SEO power suite is awesome. With it, I am increasing my website traffic month after month.

Pros:

Seo power suite is cool software. It is easy to use. They give you 4 tools. Which is Rank tracker, SEO spyglass, website auditor, link assistant. These are really powerful tools. Which can help your website to rank. I am using the SEO power suite to check backlink, research keywords and sent an email for a link building directly from this app. They also have a template for outreach to link building. It is really helpful to those who don't know how to write a perfect email that gets a response. Here you don't have to pay monthly. One time payment.Which is good.

Cons:

I only cons is I have to download 4 different types of software on my computer. If it is cloud-based software that will be awesome.Hope this will apply near future.

Constantin
Founder in UK
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Best SEO Tool Out There

Pros:

I love the unlimited tracking of keywords, which is a problem for most tools outhere who are trying to upsell. The technical SEO part and on-page analysis is great too. I love Link Assistant - so easy to identify various types of link opportunities. I've been using this forever, and wouldn't change (even after trying tools like SEMRUSH and others)

Cons:

The tools is great - I guess the only the only thing I would say that, being a desktop based tool, it can get slow - of course this is not the case with teh Enterprise Edition, where you are getting Cloud based functioanlity

Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

SEO Powersuite is a Joy to Use!!

Comments: This software covers so many aspects of SEO from its audits to its spyglass of my competition in how to set up and understand a campaign before starting out with a new client. After my seo is up and running its link Assistant is a wonderful email program that expedites my contact to my link partners to get the job done fast while not wasting hours upon hours on using another too. I highly recommend this tool to everyone.

Pros:

Love the usability and how easy it is to manage campaigns. Love the Link Assistant makes expediting link building campigns an ease.

Cons:

Nothing works great just as descibed I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get the job done right the first time.