15 years helping British businesses

About SEO PowerSuite

SEO PowerSuite is a cross-platform software solution for in-house SEOs, agencies, and freelancers.

Learn more about SEO PowerSuite

Pros:

We get all the information we need in one place and integration with Google Analytics saves time and efforts to gather all we need to improve our sites.

Cons:

It is very discouraging. The app has to be installed and is not on the cloud, which is also falling short on the competition.

SEO PowerSuite ratings

4.3
4.4
4.6
4.4

8.2/10

SEO PowerSuite has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 310 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SEO PowerSuite before?

Sumant
Sumant
SEO Head in India
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

A Powerhouse for SEO Management

Comments: SEO Powersuite is nothing short of a game-changer for all SEO professionals out there. This comprehensive toolkit encapsulates four fantastic tools - Rank Tracker, Website Auditor, SEO Spyglass, and LinkAssistant. These tools combined offer an unparalleled SEO experience, keeping you on top of your game at all times.The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the suite accessible to both beginners and experienced professionals. The reporting feature is comprehensive, customizable, and easy to understand.

Pros:

Website Auditor is a gem in this suite. It helps in on-page optimization and ensures the website performs at its best. It quickly identifies issues and provides crucial insights for improving website health.LinkAssistant tool is a godsend for link-building tasks. It helps identify potential link partners, making the entire link-building process smooth and efficient.

Cons:

Rank Tracking Reports can be run only once in 24 hours which I belive is a con in some cases, where you may need to track them every 6-12 hours or so.

Ese
Developer in UK

A powerHouse tool for SEOing

5.0 last week New

Comments: Overall the experience using this has been enlightening and I have discovered metrics using the tool.

Pros:

Offers more than you need and expect for SEOing websites

Cons:

As a desktop app, this has its advantages and disadvantages, the UI could be much more premium but it is easy to use all the same and there are a lot of tutorials

Jasmin
CEO in Germany
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

stay away from this software

Pros:

no pros, please read the main comment in cons i wrote

Cons:

firstfully, dont you see the comments here, they are all nont reviews from the real people :) anyway, i have been using this software for about year, after that i picked other softwares like Screaming Frog and other and my life changed. this software does not provide accurate audit or spy results AT ALL. if u use other software like AHREFS, SEMRUSH etc and compare their audit and spy results, tey are similar but way out of what SEOPowersuite can do. Very poor audit, very poor backlinks spy, very very poor content audit which they put their priority on being the best. that is not all. the worst is yet to come. i bought this software and paid pretty much money for it. The licencce they claimed to be selling was the lifetime licence. After 6-7 months or so, i got a notiffication that my subscription has expired and that i need to buy somekind of algorithm subscription which costs for all my software pack about 200 USD. i wrote them and asked what is going wrong there, i never bought a software with subscription (i would never have bought itif it was subscription based). they ignored me as if i was so blind and stupid not knowing that they were offering subscription based software. i was writing them and asking to send me kind of contract with me or anything that can prove what they claim and they never wrote back. I reported this company for scam and deception to German and European authorities. Now waiting what happens after that will be suing this company for what they do

Link-Assistant.Com Response

5 years ago

Jasmin, we're sorry to hear you feel that way about your experience. We've checked the records and found that our manager replied to all of your emails (we place much value on customer satisfaction and never ignore requests/complaints). We find it's important to clarify a few things. An SEO PowerSuite license is lifetime - you purchase it once and forever (with all the bug fixes and feature updates). The minor monthly subscription you mention is charged for keeping the software inline with all the multiple data sources it's integrated with. It also covers the use of multiple cloud services, such as cloud storage of your data, rankings & backlink data updates, etc. We can't provide all these services for free, since the main ongoing cost is on our side, but unlike the SaaS solutions that monetize on monthly charges, we keep the costs minor to only cover the real usage expenses. And the information about these fees is present on each and every 'Buy' page on our website.

Greg
CMO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Best bang for your buck in SEO tools

Comments: It has been great, since I was first introduced to it a few years ago, until today, I always suggest to look at them as a genuine contender for SEO and competitor analysis.

Pros:

You can drop a ton less money and still get everything you need to build a solid campaign.

Cons:

The free version will drive you crazy, don't use it, the captchas alone will kill you!

Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

SEO for noobs

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Great - would recommend moving forward as my SEO of choice.

Pros:

Im new to SEO so this program made it very easy for me to learn what I can do better to get more visitors

Cons:

A few user interface/design things but nothing major

Keith
Chief Strategist in Japan
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

A great set of website auditing tools

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Everything I need to audit a website for SEO and performance can be found in one set of tools and the fact that I can configure the tests and reports to run just what I need makes it easy to use internally and as a service. I can choose to offer the report and have clients perform tasks themselves, or provide a task list for my team. We can base a long term strategy on these as well.

Pros:

The audits are thorough and easy to set up and I can offer clients valuable reports with lists of highly actionable tasks that prove their value quickly.

Cons:

The interface could use a more modern design, although it doesn't get in the way of functionality.

Alexander
Owner in Netherlands
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Very competative to expensive competitors lie Semrush

5.0 3 days ago New

Pros:

Easy to use. Integration with search engines other than Google

Cons:

The trial included an inmensive amount of Captha's to go through

Samantha
Samantha
CEO Founder Coach in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Great Product

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Fantastic!!!!! This program has given me so much .time back tk spemd with my small children. Thank you. Words just cant...

Pros:

Its helps me and saves me so... much... time. All bloggers should invest in this produ t for the future success if their brand.

Cons:

There is absolutely nothing I didnt like about this program and all of its rich features.

Roland
CEO in Austria
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Very useful SEO tool

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Although I had already optimized my website very well, errors were still displayed. Also runs on MAC. Very easy to use and is also in German.

Cons:

I haven't noticed any pros when working with the software.

Theo
Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Great product for the comparitive price

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Lots of great features that match what the big boys do for a LOT less.

Cons:

Runs on the computer rather than the cloud, may not crawl the internet as extensively as the giant companies

Carole
President and Founder in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Excellent product

Pros:

I have been using SEO PowerSuite since 2010. I have always found it to be unparalleled value for the dollar. I love that I can check my rankings every day, schedule reports, sort and tag all my keywords, compare which pages are ranking vs. the landing pages I HOPE will rank for each keyword. I also love their keyword research capabilities. So powerful and easy to use. And the customer support is always top notch. (Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)

Cons:

I have zero complaints. If I did, I wouldn't be on my 10th year as their customer. :)

Carmelo
SEO Specialist in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Well done software accurate and actively developed

Comments: Search Engine Optimization is an evolving and challenging work, this software makes my life easier. They are on top of SEO changes and are always looking how to improve.

Pros:

The software is rich in features, well designed and easy to use. I use it daily for my customers and it also provide accurate data.

Cons:

It is not a cloud software but ehy the price and the features will make forget this issue

Ron
Ron
Owner in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Master SEO With SEO Powersuite

Comments: I enjoyed using SEO Powersuite and obtained a wealth of information about the websites I had created. This enabled me to learn how to improve my work on future website projects to the point where it takes me a bit longer to create websites but they have far less errors and perform significantly better in search engines. Thanks to this I have a few websites on the first page of Google for certain search terms. If you apply the methodology you reap wonderful results.

Pros:

I was able to use the Website Auditor to check websites to see where they fall short and how they can be improved for search.

Cons:

I found that things could have been explained more concisely so that I could better understand how to use the different parts of the app.

Nancy
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Cohesive All-In-One Suite That Delivers

Pros:

I've used the whole PowerSuite toolbox for years. It's the best there is. I teach SEO at a University (Professional and Continuing Studies division) and of all of the tools that I show them, I save the best for last and always end with SEO PowerSuite. My students are usually working professionals and C-Suite execs. This tool gets their attention. At my agency, we use the PowerSuite tools on a daily basis. It's fast, complete, and gives me better insight than any of the other paid tools we have used. Having the technical audit, on-page elements, and off-site link reports all in one package is a huge bonus. The reports are extensive and client-ready, saving loads of time.

Cons:

There's an annual subscription for the algo updates, but it's super worth it.

Hans
owner in Netherlands
Graphic Design, Self Employed

SEO Power Suite

Comments: It's been a few years since I installed SEO Powersuite on my computer. It was then, and now, one of the most complete packages for a very reasonable price. From the beginning I have audited a lot of websites, and monitored their progress, with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor. Not only has the software become a whole lot faster over time, the number of functions has also been expanded. Some of which have clear added value such as the "Top pages" function that gather domain's pages that are found as ranking in Google for the specified region and targeting settings. I also tried other programs such as Semrush and Netpeak, but found out that SEO PowerSuite has everything I need. I am very satisfied and that for many years.

Pros:

A whole lot of SEO tools, for a ferry reasonable price.

Cons:

Programs like Semrush shows you the history of all domains on the web. SEO Power Suite only the one you researched yourself.

Jose
SEO in Portugal
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

SEO Powersuite Daily

Comments: Very good help us to improve our results

Pros:

Rank Tracking too good, option of different localisations

Cons:

Only 1 user per license, difficult to manage in terms of agency

Nik
Owner and CEO in US

Your all-in-one SEO (power)suite

Comments: Quick, easy, and pretty reports along with accurate data to present to clients (and prospective clients) was my biggest benefit.

Pros:

I've been using the PowerSuite (alongside other tools) for over 2 years now. For the price, options, and ease of use, you really can't beat it. My favorite part of the entirety of the PowerSuite is the reporting. You want to do a quick site audit and send a summary along to a potential client? Boom, easy and customizable. Also, a really cool feature, since this isn't a SaaS program, is being able to save your projects in their cloud, so you can load it from any one of your computers.

Cons:

They are 4 separate programs on your desktop. While some of the power comes from being an an actual executable program, it's still a bit cumbersome. It would be nice if alongside the desktop programs, there were also some "lite" SaaS apps to go along with it.

Thomas
Thomas
SEO Consultant in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

The best SEO tools for me :-)

Pros:

The features are so good. You can see that there is a team behind working all the time on it as you have an update pretty much every day. I also teach SEO at university and recommend it to all my students

Cons:

Nothing really... but if I have to find something would be the fact that we could custom even more the reports.

Puneet
Owner in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Comprehensive SEO Toolset for All Your Optimization Needs

Comments: Rank Tracker provides accurate and up-to-date keyword rankings across multiple search engines. The ability to track rankings at a local and global level has been instrumental in optimizing content for specific target audiences.

Pros:

SEO PowerSuite has proven to be an indispensable suite of tools for my digital marketing efforts. It encompasses a range of powerful SEO tools, each designed to tackle specific aspects of search engine optimization. Here's why I find it exceptional:

Cons:

SEO PowerSuite brings together a set of four robust tools – Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass, and LinkAssistant. This comprehensive approach allows me to manage various aspects of my SEO strategy seamlessly.

Aleksandr
CMO in Russia

Comprehensive SEO Toolkit for Beginners and Professionals Alike

Comments: My overall experience with SEO PowerSuite has been overwhelmingly positive. The software is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for both beginners and experienced SEO professionals to navigate and make the most of its features. The regular updates ensure that the tools stay relevant and efficient in the ever-changing SEO landscape. The customer support is prompt and knowledgeable, ready to help with any challenges. It's a robust suite that I'd recommend to anyone serious about optimizing their website and improving their search rankings.

Pros:

I was particularly impressed with SEO PowerSuite's all-in-one approach to SEO management. It combines four powerful tools – Rank Tracker, Website Auditor, SEO SpyGlass, and LinkAssistant – to cover every aspect of SEO, from keyword research to backlink analysis. The one-time purchase option is also a refreshing change from the monthly subscription models of most other SEO tools, providing cost-effective value in the long run.

Cons:

While SEO PowerSuite offers a comprehensive set of tools, there are certain areas where I felt Ahrefs had an edge.

Douglas
Douglas
Creator, Author, Owner in US
Internet, Self Employed

Powerful SEO Package!

Comments: SEO Powersuite has provided me the opportunity to achieve greater SEO success with less effort than the tasks it handles would take to do otherwise. Although you can get up and running right out of the gate, it does take a bit of time to fully understand just how comprehensive is this product and really get a handle on all that it can do. Invest a little time and you'll have it mastered and be in command of your SEO before you know it.

Pros:

I like that this software helps me make the most out of my SEO efforts to streamline my website operations.

Cons:

The learning curve was slightly steep since there is so much in this SEO Suite to know and understand. But once you get the basics, the rest is pretty intuitive.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Owner in Pakistan

All in one solution to manage seo projects and organize link building

Pros:

Desktop based search engine optimization software make it easy to work and manage projects with a single tool. SEO Powersuit has everything that we need to manage SEO and SEM of any website. Frequent updates and search algo updates keeps the software in line with current trends of SEO Reporting is very good to keep the customers updated regarding their website ranking

Cons:

Search Algorithm updates prices have been doubled as compared to last year. Its no more onetime solution you need to pay a huge amount to keep your software updated.

Lukáš
CEO in Slovakia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Everything what our clients need

Comments: WebSite Auditor is the most useful tool for us and our clients. Reports are very easy to understand thanks to explanatory notes. It is the easiest way, how to create SEO audit. Of Course we use also Rank Tracker (scheduled tasks for automated ranking scans are amazing), Link Assistant and SEO Spy Glass. These tools monitor actual progress in SEO for specific websites. It is just all we need :) Very valuable are also connections with Google tools such as Google Ads and Analytics.

Pros:

slovak localization everything works easy tools support is responsive

Cons:

non-web based platform connection with Google Data Studio would be great

Piotr
owner in Poland

SEO Power Suite

Comments: I've been using the SEO Power Suite package for two years. I am thrilled with its capabilities. Today, I decided to purchase the Enterprise package.
Everything is at my fingertips, the data is accurate, and the work is fast and enjoyable.
I recommend this tool to anyone who wants to save their time.

Pros:

Cons:

Price is always to high. But anyway - it's worth of its price

Eduardo
Eduardo
Owner in Brazil
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Exceptional toolset

Comments: SEO PowerSuite excels in many ways.With this set of tools I can do everything I can imagine when it comes to SEO.I can find 4xx errors across my entire site, which even some paid solutions can't do.The audit done by Website Auditor is really thorough and I am loving every report made.

Pros:

The tools are very complete, containing ALL the features I need.I stopped subscribing to several SEO tools because PowerSuite already has everything I need.This has generated a very large economy, which is incredible. In addition to saving money, I am more SEO resources. All thanks to this set of tools!

Cons:

I didn't find any negative points. The only feature I would like is to be able to analyze error on sites individually.For example: When I want to find 4xx errors on websites, Website Auditor needs to perform a full audit, and that takes some time. If there was an option to just scan for 4xx errors faster, it would definitely help a lot.