• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.9 /5

About SkyPrep

SkyPrep specializes in automating and transitioning any aspect of your employee training to an online platform, simply, and painlessly.

Learn more about SkyPrep

Stephanie M.
Operations Manager
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2021

"Sky Prep Software"

Comments: Customer service is awesome and always very willing to help with any issues I may have.

Pros: Easy to use. User friendly navigations. Easily customizable to your needs.

Cons: I have no complaints, this is the software that was perfect for out needs. They have gone above and beyond.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2021
Christie H.
Director, Training
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2020

"SkyPrep"

Pros: SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Cons: The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2020
Caitlin B.
Coordinator of Guest Services
Sports, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2020

"SkyPrep + Buffalo Bills = Synergy!"

Comments: From the software to our rep, I have no complaints. There has not been one moment where we have felt alone in this process because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there every step of the way. All of our questions have been answered and our requests fulfilled.

Pros: The fact that SkyPrep has an app for our team members who do not have computers, is great! It allows them to take our weekly training all the way up to gates opening at our facility. The ability to upload all file types that we need and have those taking our training to download whatever they would like to keep is great. The new gamification is also going to enhance our team members' experience.

Cons: There are not many cons to this software. Most items that we would like to add or modify is done with a little work and communication. The only item that comes to mind is the Fill-in-the-Blank assessment question is not manually graded.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2020
Sam H.
Training & Development Manager
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2020

"Everything you need in an LMS made easy"

Comments: My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Pros: I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Cons: Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Aubrey A.
Project Manager of Education Technology and Innovation
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2020

"Great Product, Great Support"

Comments: SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Pros: Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Cons: In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2020
Lindsey S.
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2017

"Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep"

Comments: We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users. It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF. Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier. Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly. I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day. Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2017
Spence Y.
Training Logistics Manager
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Fantastic Learning Management System"

Comments: The experience has been absolutely amaazing. Their customer service is impeccable. Anytime I am unable to self-resolve an issue I may be facing, I can pick up the phone, knowing with confidence that someone will be on the other end to assist. Typically that has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been FANTASTIC. If we cannot resolve on the phone, he is always eager to hop on a video-conference call to troubleshoot by screen sharing and gather the data necessary to provide resolution in short order.

Pros: The software provides an ease of use for the end-user whether they are a Learner or the Admin. As an Admin, I am fully equipped with all of the items needed to research and self-resolve through SkyPrep's Resource Center. The platform is extremely easy to use and deploy coursework across my company.

Cons: The ability to integrate the API into our company's intranet for a single access point for our end-users.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Zack Z.
Director of Education
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2019

"Top of the Line Service"

Comments: Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

Pros: The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

Cons: I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2019
Negar M.
Registered Nurse
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Easy to use, and great support team!"

Comments: We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

Pros: I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform.
We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

Cons: No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Karen M.
Manager - Training
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees

"SkyPrep review"

Comments: Overall, everyone has been helpful. Good customer service. The only issue was trying to make sure previous designed course materials and attendance records were included on the platform when we first started. We were able to accomplish that task over time but it wasn't easily done.

Pros: The software is user friendly. Once I provided specific written instructions for user to access, people seem to have no problems accessing and performing required tasks.

Cons: The sequence of materials seems to confuse users the most. When I enforce a certain order, users are not sure how to proceed through the course. Once I explain the steps to complete one before they can move on, they got it. Also, I would like the ability to have more than one choice for automated email to choose from for when the course is ready to access.

Elizabeth R.
HVAC Business Administrator
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2016

"SkyPrep Review"

Comments: I have used the "chat" function multiple times and the Customer Support team always has a solution quickly!

• Reviewed on 10/06/2016
Kyera F.
Training and Development Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"SkyPrep Review"

Comments: This is the first LMS I have experience with but my experience has been great!

Pros: Easy to use and administer.
Great customer support.
Quick responses to issues or enhancements.

Cons: Nothing huge comes to mind. We sometimes have functionality issues or questions but our rep works with us to understand and implement solutions.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020
Instructional Developer
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2019

"Intuitive user interface"

Comments: SkyPrep support has been very responsive to our requests, providing either fixes or workarounds in a timely fashion.

Pros: Ease of importing training content and organizing it into courses and learning paths. Also, bulk user imports are streamlined using a csv file format.

Cons: Inconsistency in how course and learning path information is displayed to the learner. For example, when viewing the list of learning paths assigned, the description is not visible, but when viewing the list of completed courses, the learning path descriptions are visible.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2019
Rhys F.
Director of Training
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2015

"Skyprep Performance"

Comments: Our organization has been using this LMS for about a year now and have had some pretty decent success. It's pretty easy to use, and there are a variety of ways to present the content. As any tool or software has a learning curve, this one has some challenges as far as how intuitive it is. However, I also believe it has a lot to do with your overall comfort level with learning new programs. The cons with this program are in reference to the overall look and feel of the pages, and the navigation bar is pretty generic, but it did not prevent us from continuing to use this tool. In fact, we upgraded to the Business Plan with the amount of new Learners we have, in addition to our interest in getting more customization. We have made a significant investment to try and capture as much benefit out of this LMS, as possible. That being said, it is a fairly economical solution

• Reviewed on 24/04/2015
Katherine B.
Marketing Manager
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Thanks Skyprep!"

Comments: I've enjoyed working with them as a newer company and watching them evolve.

Pros: It suites our needs and the database is safe and secure.

Cons: There are some things that would be easier for us to have for the somewhat unique purpose we use it for. For example, an embedded code that would allow us to link the training database to our website so people could look up their training numbers on the fly without having to go through admins to get it. Just some features that would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2019
Doug H.
Business Systems Administrator
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2014

"Awesome Learning Management System. Glad we found SkyPrep"

Comments: After much review of other LMS apps, we finally took the leap and decided on Skyprep. Glad we did. Fantastic customer service! They went out of their way to create custom solutions for our particular requirements - other LMS companies would have told us "sorry we don't do that". SkyPrep said, "let's see if we can do that" and they did. We count on them as a backbone of our business model. If I could give 6 stars, I would.

by SkyPrep on 31/07/2014

Thanks Doug. Glad we can help you out.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2014
Merry S.
trainer and support advisor
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2013

"The best"

Comments: All pros..not one con. Wonderful platform. Does everything we needed and more. This company sets the high standards for what customer service is all about. They are responsive and so easy to work with. I did much research before going to Skyprep. A decision I will not never regret. Disclaimer: I have no financial interest and am not a relative. Just a very happy customer.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2013
Matt petterson
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2013

"Great software"

Comments: The customer service is amazing. They answer all my questions within a few minutes of me sending them.
Product is very good.

Pros: Good product.
Very fast.
Great support.

Cons: Offline testing would be a good feature to add.

by SkyPrep LMS on 30/07/2013

Thanks We have this feature now!

• Reviewed on 29/07/2013
Sam P.
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2013

"Great Customer Support"

Comments: We've been using the SkyPrep software for over a year. They give great customer support and are always responsive. We've requested features several times, and they've delivered or given us great work-arounds. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2013
Doug O.
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2017

"Quick and Easy Learning"

Comments: I was able to get courses up and running very quickly. I was able to upload users and setup automatic enrollment in various courses.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2017
Greg H.
Training Director
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product"

Pros: Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Cons: Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Danielle H.
Training and Development

"Very Happy w/Skyprep"

Comments: Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Pros: Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate.
From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Cons: Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Meg N.
Trainer
Staffing & Recruiting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2019

"SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~"

Comments: SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Pros: SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Cons: There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Anna F.
Employee Development Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2017

"The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs."

Comments: The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Pros: The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Cons: For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

• Reviewed on 19/05/2017