Filter by:

• Overall

About SkyPrep

SkyPrep specializes in automating and transitioning any aspect of your employee training to an online platform, simply, and painlessly.

Learn more about SkyPrep

Rae M.
Rae M.
Learning Architect
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

"Outstanding LMS"

Comments: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Pros: SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Cons: I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Alternatives Considered: Docebo and Adobe Captivate Prime

Reasons for Switching to SkyPrep: SkyPrep simply offers significant value vs the cost of the product. Additionally, their support is second to none.

Sara S.
HR Business Partner
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2020

"Great Experience as User and Admin"

Comments: With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

Pros: I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well. SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Cons: One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Alternatives Considered: DOTS LMS, Velpic and Cornerstone LMS

Reasons for Switching to SkyPrep: SkyPrep offered us almost everything that we wanted. The only thing it didn't was gamification, which they most recently added!

Alex M.
HR Generalist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees

"Best LMS"

Comments: With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Pros: Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Cons: Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Alternatives Considered: Cornerstone LMS and SAP Litmos

Reasons for Switching to SkyPrep: Mainly price since we are a non-profit agency and lack the funds.

Manuela C.
Distribution Sales Coordinator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2020

"Recent SkyPrep Experience"

Comments: Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Pros: It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting.
I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Cons: When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

• Reviewed on 29/04/2020
Shalayna P.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!"

Comments: I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Pros: The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Cons: I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Dan M.
Implementation Specialist
Individual & Family Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2020

"Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision"

Comments: Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

Pros: SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

Cons: I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2020
Andrew Z.
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2019

"Clean Easy to Use Interface"

Pros: I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons: I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Julie H.
Specialist II
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2019

"Easy to Use"

Comments: We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Pros: I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Cons: Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2019
Jesse S.
Content Development Manager
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2021

"SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced"

Pros: SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Cons: SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2021
Joe M.
Sr Mgr, Quality and Compliance
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 Employees

"Love SkyPrep"

Comments: Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Pros: Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Cons: Would prefer some more advanced features.

by SkyPrep on 31/03/2017

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to [email protected], a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Theresa C.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"So pleased with SkyPrep"

Comments: We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Pros: It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Cons: The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Rick W.
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Excellence"

Comments: We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Pros: Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Cons: STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Dave G.
Manager Airport Services Ramp Training and Standards
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2021

"Eastern Airlines SkyPrep review"

Comments: Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

Pros: I like the ease of navigation for both administrators and for learners. Also, the ability to create multiple courses within a Learning Path, create initial and recurrent timelines, run reports that allow me to drill down to whatever data I am looking for and then pull those reports for training verification is fantastic. Customer support is prompt and thorough as well, Micaela is awesome!

Cons: Not there yet. I have not found anything that I dislike yet...and I use SkyPrep daily.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2021
Stephanie K.
Education and Safety Program Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff."

Comments: Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros: I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Cons: I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Kacey S.
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2021

"Premiere Credit"

Comments: Great customer service and ease of product overall

Pros: Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Cons: Position features, not marking who uploads content

• Reviewed on 28/01/2021
Jeff B.
Principle Consultant
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2019

"Sector Supply, LC Feedback"

Comments: Overall, generally favorable. I have even recommended this platform to peers outside of work but within my industry.

Pros: Generally, the overall ease-of-use is beneficial to conduct our virtual training (on-line) training of monthly employee requirements. There isn't much needed in terms of initial training on this platform as it basically requires an overall walk-through from an experienced admin type to become instantly functional.

Cons: There really isn't aspect of this platform that I like least per se, but I did have a couple of 'hiccups' back when I was beginning to become a user that I've successfully resolved on my own.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2019
Stephanie A.
Welcome Baby Coordinator
11-50 Employees

"SkyPrep Survey"

Comments: We have used SkyPrep for three years for online staff and paraprofessional training. We have had good results and plan on continued use.

Pros: easy uploading

Cons: at times people have a hard time logging in

Dr roger M.
Higher Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2019

"First time program developer for online education"

Comments: I spent an hour with customer support who was enormously helpful. I can see us working closely int he future to make this program a success and to expand our offerings.

Pros: The software was easy to use for development and implementation.

Cons: The limits on functionality related to slide transitions and animations.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2019
Kody H.
Real Estate
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2014

"SkyPrep is a winner!"

Comments: I started out teaching live fitness education courses a few years back, and last year I decided to take my courses online to reach a bigger audience. At first, I had a hard time finding an online platform that would meet my needs and not break the bank. However when I came across SkyPrep, I knew I had a winner with their "easy to use" platform with many features. The SkyPrep team has also provided excellent customer service since starting the platform, which I always appreciate. If you are looking to build courses online, SkyPrep is the platform for you!

Pros: Great customer service, easy to use platform, reasonable price packages

Cons: Ill let you know when I find one

• Reviewed on 04/12/2014
Heidi R.
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2017

"Great LMS and easy to use."

Comments: I can't really give the customer support portion a rating as I have never had to use that. Which in itself is a great rating. Because everything is relatively user friendly, I have never had a reason to go to customer support.
I do feel however, that some sometimes I have to bounce around from page to page to find the setting I want. As an example, if I want to set up the timing, I need to go to the course, pull up the course, then pull up the advanced settings, then I finally get to the timing setting. I think that can be simplified. This is the reason I gave the ease of use 4 instead of 5 stars.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2017
Courtney H.
Strategic Accounts Manager
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2020

"SkyPrep Review"

Comments: We use SkyPrep for training internally and externally. Its a great source to store documents that our employees or vendors may find helpful.

Pros: You only have to update document at one source

Cons: You cannot move documents to another folder

• Reviewed on 25/02/2020
Fabricio G.
Fabricio G.
Medical Devices
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2015

"Great platform for online learning and information sharing"

Comments: Since the latest update Skyprep became one of the main tools for online learning and knowledge sharing at the company. We are using the system to educate our team in technical and business topics with a very useful, dynamic and intuitive tool.

Pros: Fluid, intuitive, constantly updated, stable

Cons: Track the amount of time in each question / exam
Some kind of feed to share progress and motivate late users to engage in courses

• Reviewed on 22/04/2015
Anne C.
Executive Assistant
201-500 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018

"Skyprep Review"

Pros: I love how it is virtually pleasing, neat and understandable. You can use it using your phone, very efficient. The student can learn their courses individually or in a group which is great.

Cons: No so much for the con. Maybe a feature which let you start again once you unable to finish the courses.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Elizabeth P.
Quality Specialist
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2015

"Excellent product, easy to implement and use. Very affordable."

Comments: So easy to use. Can upload and begin training within minutes. Allows tracking of training completion, time requirements. Quick and easy to change and add training, trainees, etc.

• Reviewed on 06/08/2015
Claudia
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2013

"Great software -"

Comments: I got my courses up surprisingly quickly.
Support offered great live tutorial, and I felt very comfortable with the platform.

Pros: fast, easy interface,

Cons: none so far

• Reviewed on 19/11/2013