15 years helping British businesses

About iClassPro

Manage class scheduling and registration, billing and payments, communications, and reporting all from one convenient software online.

Learn more about iClassPro

Pros:

I love that this database is online, and easily integrated into all my customers busy lives.

iClassPro ratings

4.3
4.6
4.1
4.4

8.6/10

iClassPro has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 455 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used iClassPro before?

Owner/ Founder in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Gym Class Management Software

Pros:

iClassPro is perfect. The dashboard is easy to follow and the portal that the parents use is appealing and user-friendly. As far as our back-end, its extremely functional. From class rosters, to merchant services, to generating reports.... its everything we need. The app was just released, we have yet to use it, but I hope its as great as all the software online. And the flat fee rate is great, it does not increase with our increase in programs or enrollment. I highly recommend it.

Cons:

None at this time. We have been waiting for an app to be developed for parents, and they just released that. Looking forward to testing it out .

Allison
Operations Manager in US
Sports, 51–200 Employees

The best gymnastics gym management software out there

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

We have been with iClass for over 15 years and it just keeps getting better and better. We recently integrated our website and got our branded app up and running with them and they have already paid for themselves! We run our entire operations with 2 locations and over 1500 families using iClass pro and we would be lost without it! We also love their support line - everyone is so helpful and they have long hours so someone is always available for you.

Cons:

We love almost all of the features - we wish they had a better birthday party waiver system but hopefully that will be coming soon!

Kent
CFO in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 51–200 Employees

Credit card processing fees

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I would say a i class is good minus credit card processing your force to use

Pros:

Great software for gymnastics great financial system to track progress

Cons:

I don’t like how they pigeon hole you into using their credit card processing it’s overpriced when there’s many other processors out there that are cheaper and I hear they’re raising the rights again

Cheryl
Office Manager in US

Great Features, Great Program

Comments: Overall, it has been great. iCP has worked out well for our business and the customer service team helps us when we need help.

Pros:

- Excellent customer service (phone, email, chat). - Activities that come multiple days/times each week have the ability to have correct times. - The portal can be branded in detail at no additional cost. Mobile app has no additional cost. - Autopilot feature to automate workflows/manual tasks we were already doing (or possibly weren't because we didn't have time) - Option to do enrollment REQUESTS or AUTO-APPROVE online - Online activity hub so you get notifications in one spot whenever someone does something through the portal. - Verified for proper functioning on mac, windows, etc. - Use of email variables for auto-generated names, balances, gym info, class info, etc. when sending mass emails (which can also be scheduled to be sent later). - No limit to the amount of accounts in the system --- it will be the same price. - Background task frame to view sent emails/reports/tasks you've done and status updates on who has opened/clicked/not opened/etc. emails. - Audit Logs to see history of emails sent on specific accounts and customer/staff history. - Group enroll/transfer feature. - Ability to limit online enrollment not just on age/gender but also on prerequisites. - Search feature on the ledger. - Attendance area tracks the percentage they have attended/missed along with the actual days. - Internal messaging system to message specific staff members the next time they log in so you don't have to bother them at home. - Ability to post mass credits. - Has normal make-up feature but also an additional optional make-up token feature that the business can use how they see fit (we sometimes use it for when we want to credit a class within a timeframe/program as a courtesy/above our normal policy). - Timeclock is easy to use.

Cons:

(These are features that would be helpful if they were added, but it doesn't really affect how much I like it at this point. Everything it currently can do is done well). - No staff certification area to upload certifications/track onboarding (unless you use custom fields w/o uploading images) - Multiple policy capability to add certain policies to certain programs (ex: teams have more forms to fill out but the general class student does not need to complete this) - More customization for online account registration so that you can mark more fields that are required, change wording, etc. - No spot TV integration or their own camera system (any longer) - Announcements area for staff - Task area for staff so directors can add things to complete - Show a drop list option for each class in date order always on the class page so that you don't have to go to the individual date to see if someone dropped recently (or run a report) - Cannot schedule future epayments - No lesson plan area

Lauren
Manager in US

Great customer service

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great! We’re so happy we made the switch from proschool. This program is better for our business and much easier to manage for our office staff

Pros:

Whenever we have a question, we can reach out to the live chat and have a solution in minutes. They’re always making valuable updates to their software to improve the product and fix bugs. It’s impressive to see a company that cares more about keeping customers than getting new ones!

Cons:

I dislike the process of updating our waivers. I wish it didnt show in attendance that they were missing their waiver because it’s hard to get 2000 students to sign between their next class. Also a few of the reports are hard to navigate, but I eventually get it. Also blackout dates are confusing to set.

Morgan
Sports, 51–200 Employees

iClassPro is one of our best employees!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great customer service and continued product evolution

Pros:

The new autopilot feature has simplified the customer communication process.

Cons:

There are several features we would still like to see developed.

James
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

iClassPro Review

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, we are extremely happy with iCP. There are several things we wish they would implement and we will continue to ask.

Pros:

The ease of enrollment and processing is great! Parents are able to enroll, pay, request to unenroll, etc all without staff. The online portal is great for ProShop as well.

Cons:

NO AUTOMATED BILLING! Having to manually bill is a time consuming task that should have been automated long ago. The parties function is great, however if you want to book a party that isn't set in the system for that time it is difficult and frustrating. Their roadmap is great, however, some things they say are coming have been coming for years. Be honest about your progress with things. If you want to do them, great! Just don't say that it's coming with minimal updates

Susan
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Couldn't run my program without it

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I can't imagine trying to do all of the things ICP does without a system like this in place. It keeps everything I need together. It does have a few issues every once in a while, but customer service is very responsive.

Cons:

I often send group communications and see many people don't get them even though they are signed up to receive my emails. Same issue with group billing. Several cards just won't run when I do batch billing.

Shelley
Sports, 11–50 Employees

There is more than one option out there

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Better in some way than what we were using before. We've gotten so big that we really had to have software geared more specifically to gymnastics, otherwise we would've stayed with what we had.

Pros:

Better than what we were using before and when I looked into Jack Rabbit, I was even less impressed.

Cons:

Credit card processing fees, monthly fees, unable to use outside software to interface with processing payments, costs increasing, leasing the software instead of buying it

Tres
Tres
General Manager in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Great Option For Swim Schools

Comments: Very positive experience with iClassPro overall. Easy setup process and information transfer with help of customer service reps. The cons for the system are minimal compared to the pros. Cloud based system keeps information safe and available from anywhere.

Pros:

Constantly evolving and improving and adding features. Wonderful customer service. Comprehensive solution for scheduling lessons and birthday parties, customer management and online access for parents and staff.

Cons:

Notes are difficult to work with because there isn't one simple place to see or search for them for account related information, student information, enrollment information, etc. There isn't a designated option for managing private lessons. Mass text messages can't be sent from the 'classes' page and filtering specific classes or days is cumbersome at best in the 'family' and 'student' pages and that is important for contacting specific classes for cancellations, make-ups, etc.

Nathan

Great Program with minor Flaws

Comments: We have really enjoyed the program overall. It beats our last program hands down. Even with all the issues I would not go back to what we had before. Pretty easy to use and I love the platform/ portal for the parents.

Pros:

I love the ease of access once everything is set up. Coaches can take roll and keep up to date on student info rather easily. Skills tracking is available on the app, but not quite as easy to use.

Cons:

As the person responsible for printing out the reports, I have an issue with the format of reports. They are not always easy to get looking like they should and some are hard to get what you want. There are also little issues I do not like. The entering of payments is a little tedious at times. We have also had a few issues with the time clock not working correctly.

Andrew
Director in UK

Amazing class management software

Comments: In my opinion, iClassPro is the only solution for gymnastics/sports clubs which works with the way clubs actually run their businesses. It saves us hours every day. I looked at moving software when GDPR was introduced but no other software came close in features or ease of use for the end-user (parents). I was so thankful when iClassPro became GDPR compliant. I can't imagine not using iClassPro. The customer support is super and they actually solve your problems!

Pros:

New features and improvements appear daily. The skill tracking feature allows all staff to see your school's curriculum and follow accordingly with video demonstrations. Parent's feel engaged with your business and the App brings together all of the stand-out features to report absences, make-ups, view progress and enrol in additional camps, classes and events.

Cons:

Focus on iOS with the apps (staff portal, check-in kiosk) when Android devices are a cheaper alternative for businesses. Initial set-up can be confusing. Needs more automation for repetitive tasks - daily/weekly reports, email/marketing for new customers or lapsed and the skill tracking notifications to families.

Ryan
owner in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

If your process fits its great - otherwise beware!

Comments: Love / Hate Relationship

Pros:

It is easy to learn and use for our front desk staff. It has some useful reporting Billing is configurable but has its limitations Accepting credit card payments in an authorized / automated way is helpful The shining star is the support staff - they are very friendly, helpful, knowledgable and usually very quick to get back to us and help solve issues. Recently they have had their wings cut since they are no longer able to mass edit things for us - they now want to charge us $125/hr for "custom development". We don't have a lot of these type of requests (2-3 per year) but when they arise they are usually at the busiest times (billing & creating new schedules). So we are put in a tough spot and usually nots not worth paying hundreds to fix the issue, rather do it by hand but its a pain!

Cons:

It can be very manual to set up or change your class schedule, your billing schedule. There is no integration so outside of your very initial setup - be ready to entry a lot of information by hand. They used to offer simple database help for free - like we collected a list of 60 leads email & phone numbers that we wanted to upload - they told us that would cost an additional $250 for "custom development". -BEWARE! Also they will try to lock you into using them a credit card processing provider at fees that are not so competitive. Shop around!

Courtney
Operations Manager in US
Individual & Family Services, 11–50 Employees

iclass is simply the best for all Fitness and Gymnastics Management

Comments: I have had a great experience with iclass. All customer service encounters have been helpful, guides and resources are great and overall programming is straightforward and constantly updating with great features!

Pros:

iclassPro is designed simply and efficiently. This makes it easy for everyone to use. From Instructors, front end and management it helps streamline multiple processes in a few easy steps.

Cons:

The invoicing system. I would love to be able to customize individual invoices and send them directly through iclass. Being able to add an invoice number or add specific services and change pricing amounts would be so helpful to our services. I would also love to see a training on basics of iclass and how to use all functions from a basics training level for new staff to get an overview.

Natalie

Left and Came Back

Comments: When I opened my gymnastics school I started out using iClassPro and made a huge mistake when I wanted to try something else that cost a little less. I experimented with 2 different software and neither could touch the functionality or value of iClassPro. Needless to say I returned and I won't be shopping around again anytime soon.

Pros:

Very straightforward and intuitive. Many features with constant updating.

Cons:

There isn't anything I can name in particular.

Victoria
Sports, 11–50 Employees

IClass Pro works great for gymnastics schools.

Comments: We have had a really good experience with IClass Pro. It works well with our class schedules.

Pros:

IClass Pro continues to update and add new services and customer service is always on top of servicing their customers.

Cons:

I wish reports could be customized to better help us with sign in sheets.

Kristin

new Customer - having some doubts

Comments: Overall the customer support has been very good in the areas that they can help us with. I am, however, very disappointed about being sold a product that once installed does not function for my company in the way it was described. See above.

Pros:

I really like the clean look that it presents to our customers that are registering for our program.

Cons:

We have found several problems that hopefully can be resolved. *The "make up" feature that we were sold on, in actuality does not function for our business at all - it is useless to us and we are still having to use our manual system. *we have had a problem with our selection of payment methods and our customers are still able to select a payment option (AmEx) that we do not accept and thus we are having to spend time and resources to correct what should have been automatic *The staff portal would be far more useful to us if we could post automatic messages to our staff when the log in to the time clock

Christie Leigh
Program Director in US

Beat Class Management Software

Comments: Customer service is great. Plus they take your suggestions of improvements and send them to their developers. I’ve had at least two of my suggestions made into real option!

Pros:

We’ve never been able to take credit cards before and this program allows us to do so. Everything is all in one place- parent info, student info, payment info, registered classes. One database for all our records.

Cons:

Currently, you cannot save additional files to each student. We have a few special needs student that need a doctors note for participation. We cannot store these copies on their files and have to keep hard copies. It’s also somewhat hard to set up. But they set up multiple meeting with you with a customer service rep to get your classes and software set up. It’s a little confusing for the first few months but once you get the hang of it, it gets even better!

Summer
Office Manager in US
Sports, 11–50 Employees

Would sign up again and again

Pros:

I like that they do webinars when they release new features to show clients how to use them. I like that they have an easily accessible support team via online chat, email or phone. I like that they have a way to request features to add.

Cons:

I don't like that the chat is sometimes offline during business hours. I also don't like that it sometimes takes years to implement a new feature request.

Mila
Sports, Self Employed

Iclass pro is my go to

Comments: Overall, I love using iClass Pro because it is user-friendly. I am a cashless facility so I love how I can take payments online. Branding is important to me so being able to customize the parent portal is a great feature as well.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use iClass pro on the administrative side as well as the customer side.

Cons:

Setting up classes and camps can be time-consuming because there are so many steps you have to go through before it is all set.

Letisha
Owner at Eastside Edge Cheer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Overall review for small business

Comments: I am using the system for attendance, coach check in, adding and dropping classes as well as all my billing needs. I use the reports for my financial accounting. I have found all of the options available super helpful in running my business.

Pros:

I own a small business and really enjoy using this product. I like the ease of use for my needs. The application is affordable as well. Customer service is on point and there to answer questions as I need as well.

Cons:

I would like to be able to pinpoint and choose the specific billing item when I go into the automatic billing when I charge from the customer merchant accounts.

Kelsi
Marketing Manager/ Office Lead in US

We L O V E iClass!

Comments: I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

Pros:

LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

Cons:

There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Cory
Administrator in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

IClass Review

Comments: Overall, we've had an excellent experience with this program, and can't imagine running a large facility without it. The phone/online support is one of the best features. If I can't figure out how to implement something, or have issues...the staff is always friendly and helpful. I typically get very prompt answers to my questions. When an issue is complex, someone always follows up once the issue has been resolved.

Pros:

iClass is very versatile. There's usually more than one way to achieve specific, detailed information for reports/research. It makes it possible to oversee a large number of tasks in a variety of areas simultaneously. (Registration, payments, accounts receivable, class/party/camp management, etc.) Having separate staff and office portals is another great feature, along with the ability to assign specific permissions to each staff member.

Cons:

We opened a second location with a second iClass account and tried having them on the same website. It did not go well. We eventually closed the second account and are now operating both locations on one account. This means we have to be very diligent about communication with our members as to which location events/classes are being held at.

Holly
Accountant in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Review of iClassPro by Creative Arts Guild

Comments: Really just the issues with it integrating with Quickbooks are really my main issues. Anytime there are other issues that I call about they are normally fixed.

Pros:

We love how easy it is to enter classes, take roll and communicate with parents. The Parent Portal is so easy for parents to use and all information is there at their fingertips. We love the way we are able to take attendance and keep up with students and skills.

Cons:

I do not like the fact that iClassPro does not integrate with Quickbooks. This makes for an accounting nightmare. I am very ready for a fix for this issue. While I love all the report options that are available because this is not an accounting based software some of the reports do not give you correct information. For example, I cannot run an accounts receivable report for just one of our departments. This is information that I need but cannot get from this report. It does not matter if you choose one department you still get the total for all the departments. There are other small issues that the program has that are problem areas for accountants. However, the good far outweighs the issues I have with accounting.

Tania

Honest Feedback

Comments: We've been loyal customers with iClassPro for over two years. When I was first shopping around for an enrollment software I particularly liked that this program did not limit me in terms of my enrollment numbers like some of its competitors like JackRabbit do. Overall even though there have been several glitches along the way, I am satisfied with the product and I'm also confident that your team will continue to strive to make improvements along the way.

Pros:

Easy to use. It allows me to keep better track of my client basis. Its also nice because it allows me to quickly do my billing. Lastly, I like that the emails are incorporated into accounts so reaching out to my clients quickly and efficiently cut down on my time.

Cons:

I would like to see some implication when it comes to creating multiple classes. Also it would be helpful to have more alerts built into the program that catches things like dual customer profile, families without signed policy, families with no listed charges, etc. Also, to cut down on paper, I wish that the program could come with a small recipe printer that I could attach to it so that we could cut down on the paper.