"We love SalesBinder, it's perfect for keeping our sales and inventory organized!"
Comments: Been using SalesBinder for over a year now and absolutely love it. Here's some pros and cons:Pros:
- super easy to use (no training was required)
- custom user permissions allow me to hide certain elements from employees
- creating an invoice now only takes a few seconds and I can email it as a PDF
- inventory can have custom fields and/or vary by different attributes
- great for managing inventory stored in multiple locations
- has an iPhone App
- it's really fast, I can look up a customer's account history within seconds of our phone call
- one of the most affordably priced options out thereCons:
- it needs more integrations (has some good ones already and they announced many more integrations are going to be released soon)
- no Android app yet
Reviewed on 21/01/2015
Retail, Self Employed
Used the Software for: Free Trial
Ease of Use
Features & Functionality
Value for Money
Likelihood to Recommend
Reviewed on 19/02/2020
"Exactly what I'm looking for ... almost"
Comments: I love it, I just wish that there was an app for it.
Pros: This app is everything that I want. It tracks inventory, CRM, Sales. The free version is pretty generous and really allows you to dig in.
Cons: Biggest issue is that it is computer based. There isn't an app for it which means if I want to scan something, I have to purchase a scanner.
by Krave Media Group on 20/02/2020
Thanks for the review Sheng, it's great to hear you're loving our software!
With regards to your comment about us not having an app, I'd just like to clarify for anyone reading this. We definitely do have an iOS app, however, you're correct about it not yet supporting scanning barcodes through the camera on the phone. This will be included in an update this year along with an Android app as well. We already have great support for handheld barcode scanners though.
Thanks again for the feedback, we really appreciate it! :)